Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

Re: PP263 - Dion vs Heather

Quote Originally Posted by kamafight View Post
    i bought this video today from the premier productions website after i read the description that it had sweaty wrestling. this is one of the best topless wrestling videos of all time. the two women are tantalizingly well matched - both 135 lbs and one is 5'6 the other 5'7. both are blondes. both have their hair tied in ponytails. they are both sweaty at the start of the match itself. the way their sweaty gleaming bodies lock together - there are many leg locks and bodypresses between them. they get sweatier as the match progresses. they go at it for nearly 45 minutes. it is so damn sexy. there is no actual sex. but this is better than any lesbian video. strongly recommend.
    No time now, but i will write about all the issues in this thread. I will give you links you may like.
    In my next visit here.

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    No time now, but i will write about all the issues in this thread. I will give you links you may like.
    In my next visit here.
    eagerly awaiting your post.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

the best among my recent purchases from PREMIER PRODUCTIONS:

PP051 - April vs Erika - this was another great match, lots of leg locks. there was a sheen on the woman's bodies - mostly oil and not sweat. the two ladies are quite well matched. the black mat adds to the eroticism.
    PP223 - Charlene vs Lois - very equally matched women. Charlene the more graceful of the two. But Lois is damn good and outs up a great fight. some of the body to body presses and leg locks were something else.
    PP184 - Ziggy vs Val - both women are well endowed and beautiful. Val is something else. I say this as a big fan of Ziggy. There is some light sweating.
    BSP06 - Essence of April - April Johnson working out. She is one hell of an Amazonian woman. It was great to watch her sweating it out in the gym. Thank you April, for working so hard on your body and making my mediocre life more livable.
    MV_03 - Moe Dinwoodie - Another beautiful Amazon working out. I like to watch these videos while I work out. Keeps me from slacking off or quitting too early.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

PP 253 - bought this one today. the lighting ruins the second catfight (which is between PEACHES and BONNIE), which is actually kind of a sexfight because they are both lesbians who love the same woman. I say lighting ruins it because the women are clearly sweating but its not always visible. a bit of a shame. PEACHES is a real peach. BONNIE is a real tease. Her trash talking was great. i'm glad i bought it. the women in these PREMIER PRODUCTIONS videos are simply on another level.

have reviews of a few more to post. will do it soon.
    Last edited by kamafight; April 4th, 2021 at 12:52 AM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

frankly, the video quality is so poor in some cases. i recently bought PP133 and 134 - both featuring gorgeous lee price and suzan kaminga. both ladies are sweating as they grapple with each other, but i can only see some of it. something wrong with the lighting and video quality. so damn annoying.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12