Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

RP: equal and weird

Hi everyone. I'm making this thread because I'd love to find some like-minded people and RP together. Which is far harder than it sounds because my fetishes are very weird.

Unlike most people here I'm not more into F vs F than other gender sexfights. I also love M vs M and Futa vs Futa.

I love evenly matched sexfights between equal and almost identical opponents, where nobody can gain the upper hand even for a moment. Particularly symmetrical sexfights. Tit to tit, nipple to nipple, ass to ass, cock to cock, and many others. I also love symmetric clashes with weirder things. For example two futas/guys pressing their cocks slit to slit and trying to cum or pee at the same time inside each other's slit. Or pressing their assholes together and trying to shit inside each other at the same time. I like the rivalry to go on forever. My ideal sexfight is actually one that never ends, where the opponents cannot tire and are locked in a sexfight that grows in intensity forever. If you share absolutely everything PM me. I'm looking for someone who always had these weird fetishes, not just who read this thread and thought "That's an interesting idea.".

My fetishes are really rare and weird but the only way to find if there's someone who shares them is by telling everything.

Junior Hostboard Member pree16sharma's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: RP: equal and weird

Hi,

It?s like I am reading my own thoughts. I also love MvM and furs vs guts.

My fantasies are very dark in this area which include fight between equals which grows forever without any result. Apart from some ideas you shared, I have some ideas of my own like two identical men fighting while getting stoned and rubbing their assholes, two men who pretend to be busty amazon women online realise each other?s true identities and meet to settle with their identical cocks whose imaginary women will win etc and etc

I would love to Rp with you and other like minded people

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Hi Sempai,

Just something that might also appeal to you.
    I have a lesbian friend who told me that she and her long term partner are very sexually aroused when on their monthly periods. She said that they love tribbing together and mixing blood as well as cum during this time.
    Just a thought for you

Junior Hostboard Member gxswager's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

id be intrested on a futa vs futa based on this idea. ive seen and been in an even fight senario and its quite fun to try to win even though i know my foe and rp partner will probably counter it.

Senior Hostboard Member 44automag's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sempai View Post
    Hi everyone. I'm making this thread because I'd love to find some like-minded people and RP together. Which is far harder than it sounds because my fetishes are very weird.

Unlike most people here I'm not more into F vs F than other gender sexfights. I also love M vs M and Futa vs Futa.

I love evenly matched sexfights between equal and almost identical opponents, where nobody can gain the upper hand even for a moment. Particularly symmetrical sexfights. Tit to tit, nipple to nipple, ass to ass, cock to cock, and many others. I also love symmetric clashes with weirder things. For example two futas/guys pressing their cocks slit to slit and trying to cum or pee at the same time inside each other's slit. Or pressing their assholes together and trying to shit inside each other at the same time. I like the rivalry to go on forever. My ideal sexfight is actually one that never ends, where the opponents cannot tire and are locked in a sexfight that grows in intensity forever. If you share absolutely everything PM me. I'm looking for someone who always had these weird fetishes, not just who read this thread and thought "That's an interesting idea.".

My fetishes are really rare and weird but the only way to find if there's someone who shares them is by telling everything.
    The bit about being locked and unable to tire, sounds like some of our writers could jump on this, perhaps two succubi, or other supernatural beings who manifest whatever genitalia they wish. I'm thinking in particular two futa demons battling for a particular piece of choice real estate in Hades, perhaps twin offspring of Lilith herself?

Junior Hostboard Member cute_bulge's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Or pressing their assholes together and trying to shit inside each other at the same time.
    I love the idea of an anus to anus catfight, if you or anyone else wants to rp this or something similar to this contact me. :3

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Not able to send you direct message. How can we connect I am on discord name tag evilfish

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pree16sharma View Post
    Not able to send you direct message. How can we connect I am on discord name tag evilfish
    I'd need the Discord number as well, should be in the lower left corner. The name tag should be something like evilfish#6529.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I'd need the Discord number as well, should be in the lower left corner. The name tag should be something like evilfish#6529.
    Yes it is something live evilfish#6477

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    Hi Sempai,

Just something that might also appeal to you.
    I have a lesbian friend who told me that she and her long term partner are very sexually aroused when on their monthly periods. She said that they love tribbing together and mixing blood as well as cum during this time.
    Just a thought for you
    I'll be honest, that sounds really hot. I also find hot the idea of peeing at the same time while tribbing, preferably straight peehole to peehole, but that's my weird kink.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast