Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Re: RP: equal and weird

One further thought/fantasy situation for you Sempai.
    Two rich identical twins, both pregnant by the same man and both know he is the father to both. In a private hospital both compete by battling heavily swollen bellies and tits against each others and both going into labour as a result. Laying side by side in the delivery suite each desperate to give birth first, both screaming into each others faces/mouths as they push their babies out together. Female babies are fine and removed to cots, but the twin mothers move to scissor together and tie their umbilical cords together so neither can separate, and begin sexfighting and mixing blood/afterbirths between their stretched/gaping pussies.
    Maybe I'm as twisted as you lol

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

wow, this is one great twisted thread. im into more softcore stuff, but this thread is interesting.

Junior Hostboard Member zakuzaku's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes, I understand. It's like two people crowded in a narrow space.

Junior Hostboard Member christianp's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    One further thought/fantasy situation for you Sempai.
    Two rich identical twins, both pregnant by the same man and both know he is the father to both. In a private hospital both compete by battling heavily swollen bellies and tits against each others and both going into labour as a result. Laying side by side in the delivery suite each desperate to give birth first, both screaming into each others faces/mouths as they push their babies out together. Female babies are fine and removed to cots, but the twin mothers move to scissor together and tie their umbilical cords together so neither can separate, and begin sexfighting and mixing blood/afterbirths between their stretched/gaping pussies.
    Maybe I'm as twisted as you lol
    Wow this is a great idea.
    I actually had a similar idea, but in my case both girls go int scissor position and then try to give birth. Pushing both babies into each other. Having a giving birth fight.

Too wierd?

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

i really get off on sweaty lesbians. how about two equal looking women who sweat excessively? neither can land a boyfriend/get married and they finally meet up at a sweat doctors clinic and become obsessed with each other and each others body odor. they become so obsessed that they cannot get enough of each others armpits and cunt sweat.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Love your post man, it's like you read my mind I have the exact same fetishes! You use trillian at all?

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone else that is into the original posters ideas of two equal (or doppelganger) rivals battling pm me I'd like to chat or rp.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone else that is into the original posters ideas of two equal (or doppelganger) rivals battling pm me I'd like to chat or rp.

Catfightfan19

Quote Originally Posted by kamafight View Post
    i really get off on sweaty lesbians. how about two equal looking women who sweat excessively? neither can land a boyfriend/get married and they finally meet up at a sweat doctors clinic and become obsessed with each other and each others body odor. they become so obsessed that they cannot get enough of each others armpits and cunt sweat.
    I would love the idea of 2 identical female rivals having a sweaty competition. Each having excessive sweat and strong odour. They would fight feet to feet, armpit to armpit, butt to butt and groin to groin to determine whose sweat and odour was dominant.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Catfightfan19 View Post
    I would love the idea of 2 identical female rivals having a sweaty competition. Each having excessive sweat and strong odour. They would fight feet to feet, armpit to armpit, butt to butt and groin to groin to determine whose sweat and odour was dominant.
    I love this idea. Two women not just fighting each other body to body, but also in a primal scent to scent (more like musk to musk, I guess). Using their sweat and their odor to mark their territory--which might be the other woman's body.

Junior Hostboard Member Annamartin0107's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I like equal fights between equals which goes on and on without any winner. I like the idea of two sweaty females fighting a lot. Message me on discord (Anna_Martin#1052) or email me on [email protected] to do any roleplays. I am open to several any similar ideas that are discussed in this thread.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Love the thread and am also into a lot of wild and nasty stuff with equals going at over and over again. Anyone interested in a cyber fight or role play my Trillian is Bonron29.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast