Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    154 Post(s)

Re: Long Weekend at the Spa, Part III -by JB57

It means that I was adding new parts to one main thread as the story was written. In the case of this message, I was just letting people know that more had been added, since I was concerned that people following the story would not realize the story had been updated. I think what i was doing at the time was just editing the existing initial message so that may not have bounced the story to the top of the list, but I'm not sure.

Anyway, I did a search and here is the link to the full story, if you have not seen it:

New Story- Long Weekend at the Spa- by JB57

The search function for HB seems to have been fixed but, if you ever need to find my stories quickly, check out Rival's Rapture's fight.sexy site.

JB
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Long Weekend at the Spa, Part III -by JB57

Thank you ����������������� ��

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    It means that I was adding new parts to one main thread as the story was written. In the case of this message, I was just letting people know that more had been added, since I was concerned that people following the story would not realize the story had been updated. I think what i was doing at the time was just editing the existing initial message so that may not have bounced the story to the top of the list, but I'm not sure.

Anyway, I did a search and here is the link to the full story, if you have not seen it:

New Story- Long Weekend at the Spa- by JB57

The search function for HB seems to have been fixed but, if you ever need to find my stories quickly, check out Rival's Rapture's fight.sexy site.

JB