Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Appreciating Deensmith

As a massive fan of the sex fight genre,i have always been a massive fan of JB57,Deensmith & Rivals rapture.

I am a voracious reader in general mainstream fiction especially in the sorcery & sword genre as well erotic male-female & female - female erotica especially in the sorcery & sword genre.

I loved the battle for a soul series & the downfall of a slayer series.I have been waiting eagerly for the sequel for the slayer series since it ended on a very intriguing note.

It has been a promising universe and it has scope for interesting good protagonists ( who i hope will prevail) and the introduction of antagonists and epic sexfight battles and perhaps male - female sefights as well or a male -female & female - female romantic and sexual connections

I sorely miss Deensmith not being active and i hope he or she is well and i hope with consent of the author in case the author does not intend to take it forward , JB57 who is such an accomplished writer takes it forward with Deensmith's blessings or any other writer takes it forward in case JB57 has a lot on his writing desk

I would love for fans and writers to share their thoughts

Regards
    Jack

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: Appreciating Deensmith

I wouldn't mind a sequel to the Slayer-saga as well; there is even the possibility that Corra's own vampire coven may have "rivals" among their civilisation.
    Last edited by indris; July 19th, 2019 at 12:18 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Dear Jack Ryan,

Thanks for your suggestion. I think I have too much on my plate to think about moving forward with some of Deen's characters - at least right now. But I will contact him and ask permission if I have the chance, at some point.

I also miss Deen and wish he would write more. My favorite of his stories was "The Future Daughter in Law." Great work.

JB57
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jack_ryan View Post
    As a massive fan of the sex fight genre,i have always been a massive fan of JB57,Deensmith & Rivals rapture.

I am a voracious reader in general mainstream fiction especially in the sorcery & sword genre as well erotic male-female & female - female erotica especially in the sorcery & sword genre.

I loved the battle for a soul series & the downfall of a slayer series.I have been waiting eagerly for the sequel for the slayer series since it ended on a very intriguing note.

It has been a promising universe and it has scope for interesting good protagonists ( who i hope will prevail) and the introduction of antagonists and epic sexfight battles and perhaps male - female sefights as well or a male -female & female - female romantic and sexual connections

I sorely miss Deensmith not being active and i hope he or she is well and i hope with consent of the author in case the author does not intend to take it forward , JB57 who is such an accomplished writer takes it forward with Deensmith's blessings or any other writer takes it forward in case JB57 has a lot on his writing desk

I would love for fans and writers to share their thoughts

Regards
    Jack
    Hi Jack,
    I also liked Deen's stories very much. We were in touch exchanging messages quite often, 1-2 years ago, now we still are, but not so often. His latest PM to me was about 1-2 months ago, i replied. He told me that he was OK.
    Contacting with Deen is a pleasure for me as we are both Greeks, we speak to each other in our native language. He is the only Greek i have met in this forum or in other adult sites.
    In his latest message he did not mention if he plans a come-back or not.
    I really missed his stories.

I liked your letter, particularly, as you made clear that you are into FF (mostly) and MF stories like me. I also like the writers you mentioned and some more (i do not name them; as an older one, i have my senior moments, so i may forget someone and this would be no fair).

Be well !!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by indris View Post
    I wouldn't mind a sequel to the Slayer-saga as well; there is even the possibility that Corra's own vampire coven may have "rivals" among their civilisation.
    Ohh,that would make for many mouth watering battles wouldnt it ?

I am a massive fan of the TV series Van helsing and i would so like Deensmith to take this universe forward.

Sigh,If only my wish came true and this saga could continue

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    Hi Jack,
    I also liked Deen's stories very much. We were in touch exchanging messages quite often, 1-2 years ago, now we still are, but not so often. His latest PM to me was about 1-2 months ago, i replied. He told me that he was OK.
    Contacting with Deen is a pleasure for me as we are both Greeks, we speak to each other in our native language. He is the only Greek i have met in this forum or in other adult sites.
    In his latest message he did not mention if he plans a come-back or not.
    I really missed his stories.

I liked your letter, particularly, as you made clear that you are into FF (mostly) and MF stories like me. I also like the writers you mentioned and some more (i do not name them; as an older one, i have my senior moments, so i may forget someone and this would be no fair).

Be well !!
    Hi Giannis,
    Firstly,thank you for replying.
    Please do convey my regards and appreciation of his slayer story to DS during your future conversations
    I would also like to take this opportunity to appreciate your writing and i hope to get your thoughts on the sorcery and sword erotica universe i am building
    Regards
    Jack

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

YES

I to, miss, miss, miss and yes, miss Deensmith here on the board.
    All of Deen's stories are hot. And one thing I liked about Deensmith's stories, was that
    the good girl did not always win. Close to cumming out on top, but not quite.

My favorite was What Nick and John saw. Was hoping for another part, oh' well.
    The Future Daughter In-law was hot too.
    Thank You Deensmith.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Oh,i Just cant digest the villainess winning