Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Teasers by Shak

Teasers

Hello Board. Please forgive the long delay in between stories. I was asked by certain members to post again. Unfortunately this will probably be my last time posting because of health challenges. But I thought some short stories would be kind of fun. The following short stories are what I call Teasers. They are excerpts from the novel I created from my two Stories “Dezerai” and “Breathless Kisses.” Last year I decided to combine both stories and make them one whole novel and I’ve enjoyed the process! I’ve written over 700 pages in the novel. The following short stories are being reprinted at the request of some here on this board. There are 5 stories, each one is short and gets right to the action quickly. Also, there are differences in these stories as compared to the almost exclusive lesbian sexfighting of my previous stories. Only two are woman-to-woman sexfight, the rest are just plane erotica, including hetero sexual connections. For the woman-to-woman sexfight enthusiast they are the first 2 stories. The last 3 are hetero sexual and not sexfight. Also I like to point out that all the stories are prequel, as they show the events and relationships from the distant past.

The teasers begin with the main characters from the first Dezerai. In it Delesha Davenport and Dezerai Washington are 36-year old women and have been dating for only 6-months. Dezerai’s good friend from college Valencia Washington (from the story Breathless Kisses) is in town with her lover Veronica Boucheaux (I changed her character some). They have been together now for 3 years. Tonight, marks the first time Dezerai and Valencia have seen each other in almost 7-years.
    Note: Dezerai and Valencia were friends, lovers, party goers and hell raisers in college. Tonight, all four women will meet up for dinner and the fireworks begin almost immediately!

Teaser Number 1
    EAT AT JOES

“There she is Dee” Dezerai pointed at the two tall lovely Caucasian Women with blond hair walking through the door of “Joes Crab Shack” in the Marina. “Damn; when she said Veronica was her twin she wasn’t lying” Dezerai added.
    Delesha could only nod, “Yeah, they’re damn near identical.”
    Both ladies stood up and headed straight for Valencia and Veronica. When Valencia looked to her left and saw Dezerai, she freaked. They had not seen each other in 7 years and the last time she saw her, Dezerai had hair.
    “OH MY GOD LOOK AT YOU! YOU’RE BALD AND YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!”
    Valencia and Dezerai hugged and laughed, they had not seen each other since Valencia’s 30th birthday party in Austin, Texas. Valencia grabbed Dezerai’s bald head and laughed…..
    “The bald look is working girl…..you make me want to get one!”
    “Naw sweetie, just keep looking like the sweet innocent looking blond-haired girl, everybody knows and love” Dezerai cracked.
    Valencia stopped and looked at her with fake indignation…
    “Ain’t nuthing sweet or innocent bout this Texas Blonde Bitch…..and ya’ll know it honey!”
    “UH-HUH” Dezerai smiled then cut her eyes at Veronica. “So you must be the Twin. I heard a lot about you?”
    Veronica smiled “all bad I hope!” her New Orleans accent evident right from the beginning.
    “Very bad, sweetie” Dezerai answered and they hugged.
    Dezerai then put an arm around Delesha…
    “And this is Delesha. The love of my life and the inspiration for the Bald Head.”
    Delesha smiled and nodded, but all the ladies noticed a subtle fire in her eyes, especially Dezerai.
    “You alright sweetie?” she asked her.
    “Never better” Delesha answered, her voice deep and full of…..what’s the appropriate word…..
    MISCHIEF!
    Veronica gave Delesha a…. “what the fuck is this bitch up to” look!
    Delesha cut her eyes back at Veronica with a “who the fuck you looking at bitch” look!
    All four women are ALPHA BITCHES, so the merging of energies, which was ‘happy to see you’ in the beginning was now becoming ‘I will slap-a-bitch’ now!’
    Delesha and Veronica held the stare for a few seconds longer than needed and both Valencia and Dezerai noticed. They cut eyes at each other with a knowing grin.
    Suddenly Dezerai cleared her throat loudly and felt herself switching to drama mode.
    “Shall we eat ladies? The FISH in this joint is smokin” she cracked “and SPICEEEE!”
    Valencia starts looking around sniffing out loud.
    “You know Dee, I smell something else other than fish.”
    Dezerai looks around sniffing too….
    “I smell it too Vee…..what could it be?”
    They looked at each other and smiled….
    “BITCHES IN THE HOUSE!!!”
    Both women laughed and high-fived, while Delesha and Veronica continued looking at each other with bitchy looks on their faces. Without breaking eye contact, Veronica spoke first….
    “You eat here before?”
    Delesha nodded yes.
    “Is the fish good?”
    Again, Delesha nodded yes.
    “What’s the matter, you can’t talk?”
    Veronica was getting irritated.
    “I talk just fine.” Delesha glared at her.
    Veronica glared back, “Mmm-Hmm…I hope the fish taste better than you make conversation.”
    “And if it don’t?” Delesha asked getting pissed.
    “Then I’ll have to show you how I grill fish!” Veronica answered, her eyes tightening threateningly.
    “I’m a Master Chef….the Mistress of the fire…….I grill better than any BITCH” Delesha put emphasis on the word Bitch “in this fucking place!” her eyes tightened threateningly.
    Veronica turned to fully face her….“Oh yeah, you think so?” her lovely light eyes now burning.
    “I know so!” Delesha answered turning to face her back, her own intimidating eyes now pissed.
    A laughing Dezerai suddenly stepped in between them.
    “Grilled fish Ladies, you know Salmon, Snapper, Crabs, Shrimp! Bitch-Fish comes later!!!!” She then smiled and gently kissed Delesha on the lips, “And you said you didn’t want to come!” She took Delesha by the arm and lead her to the table, rolling her big bodacious ass!
    Veronica watched them leave, her face flushed with heat and fire. Suddenly Valencia took her by the arm and followed Dezerai and Delesha to the table….
    “Now-Now Vee….don’t be a Bad Girl……….YET!”
    “Oh I’m not a bad girl……I’m a bad Bitch…..a Very-Very Bad Bitch……and I can grill” she got loud so everybody in the restaurant could hear her “BETTER THAN ANY BITCH IN THIS FUCKING PLACE!”
    Delesha turned and looked Veronica in the eye……
    “Then bring a spatula Bitch, I’ll bring the heat!”
    “Spatula’s for flipping, I don’t flip, I grill…..BITCH!”
    “YEAH, WELL GRILL THIS BITCH!!!” Delesha yelled and threw her a middle finger while marching towards Veronica. Dezerai and Valencia quickly jumped in the middle before bitch fur starts flying.
    “OOOHHHH SHIT!” both Dezerai and Valencia broke out laughing as they held the now pissed-off combatants back.
    Being the Drama-Queen, Dezerai yelled out.
    “OH MR WAITER, EXCUE-ZIM-MOI. WOULD YOU BRING US SOME WINE, ICE AND A FIRE EXTINGUISHER?”
    Valencia began fanning Veronica…..
    “AN A FAH-YUN…..A BIG ONE!” her Texas drawl was now dripping!
    Veronica looked at Valencia….
    “I don’t need a fan Vee, but this bitch might, if she keeps talkin’ shit!” Veronica's New Orleans accent was in full bloom as she glared at Delesha.
    Delesha scoffed, “You obviously don’t realize who the fuck you dealing with! I’m an Alumni Member of Phi-Slappa-Ho-Sorority Bitch! Normally, this would be the time I’d slap a bitch for talking shit. But since your friend and my friend are having a reunion, I’ma be cool.” Delesha then pointed at her and cocked her head to the side. “But keep testing me bitch, you think your fake little tough girl act will work on a thug like me. I’m the real deal Bitch and you ain’t nuthin’ but a blonde wanna-be-gangster. Keep testing me bitch…. we’ll forego the muthafucking fish!”
    Veronica leaned close.
    “Naw girl…..you gon need the muthafucking fish, cuz when this is ovuh, you gon need all the strength you can get!”
    “I AM STRENGTH BITCH!” Delesha leaned in.”
    “SO, AM I” Veronica leaned closer.
    “OH YEAH….WHERE SHE AT BLONDIE, CUZ I DON’T SEE HER YET?”
    “THEN FOREGO THE FISH BITCH AN I’LL SHO YOU!”
    Both Valencia and Dezerai’s mouths were wide open as Veronica and Delesha’s faces were now inches apart. Then Valencia loudly cleared her voice stood up and intervened, speaking with her manipulative southern girl sweetness….
    “Why don’t ah jes sit raht here and you go sit yo-self ovuh there Vee?”
    “Naw I’m good right here” Veronica’s voice was stony.
    “Listen to her bitch, before I reach across this table and snatch that blonde wig off your head.”
    “Fuck this table! Fuck the fish! An’ fuck you! Start snatchin’ BITCH!” Veronica rolled her head, her NOLA accent now dripping with malice.
    Both ladies moved closer, their faces now less than an inch apart, eyes blazing into eyes!
    Suddenly Delesha smiled and spoke to Dezerai, but was still glaring at Veronica.
    “Ya know Dee, I thought this meeting was going to be boring!” she moved closer until she was nose-to-nose with Veronica. “Order the fish and several bottles of wine…..make it to go!” Her intimidating eyes blazing deeper into Veronica’s…. “I know the perfect place, we can settle this!” she turned her head to Valencia. “Valencia call the Rave and reserve us a private suite, Dee knows the number.” She turned her face back to Veroncia and pushed in forehead-to-forehead, pressing nose-to-nose. “An when we get to the Rave, the fish can wait! I’ma show you who the real grill bitch is and who’s fakin!”
    “Damn right we’ll see” Veronica pressed back in, their lips rubbing together. Like Delesha, she was now on fire!
    They stared each other down for several seconds blending hot breath, before a giggling Dezerai cleared her throat loudly.
    “UHH-UMMMM; WAITERS ARE HERE DARLINGS!”
    “Go ahead an order Dee…you know what I like.” Delesha remained face-to-face with Veronica as they refused to break eye contact.
    “Same here Vee” Veronica pushed back aggressively.
    Dezerai was giggling as she handed her cell phone to a giggling Valencia with The Rave’s number so she could reserve a private suite. While Valencia was dialing Dezerai quickly ordered her and Delesha 2 giant Crab buckets, Baked potatoes and 2 large House specialty salads with all the trimmings and a whole carrot cake to go. Valencia looked up and said she and Veronica will have the same, then went back to her call and made the reservations. The Rave was booked up, but Valencia sweetened the offer, until a private suite miraculously became available. All the while Delesha and Veronica remained right in each other’s face still talking shit. Valencia hung up the phone and handed it to Dezerai….
    “Done” then she looked at the waiter and reached in her purse. “Here’s a hundred for you and a hundred for the head chef; tell him I want to expedite this order; ASAP, UNDERSTAND?”
    “Yes Maam” the waiter answered.
    “Oh, and do you sell Cristal?”
    “No maam…but the Mirage, next door does.”
    “Go and get me a case of their best Cristal! See if they have it in both wine and champagne, I want a case of each is that clear? And I want everything ready in 10-minutes” she then looked at Delesha and Veronica who were still pushed face-to-face talking aggressively, their voices intense and rising!
    “BETTER MAKE IT FIVE!” She yelled to the waiter as he was leaving.
    “Yes maam!”
    She looked at Dezerai who was totally amused and thoroughly turned on.
    “Excuse me Dee…we need to break this up, before somebody gets arrested!”
    Dezerai looked at Valencia and took a deep breath…
    “You’re right, come on”
    Dezerai got up and grabbed Delesha and Valencia grabbed Veronica.
    “Let’s go Vee, you two can take this up later, right now let’s get the hell out of here before you two get us all thrown in jail.”
    Dezerai had to add muscle to the powerful Delesha who was resisting hard…
    “Come-on Ms Apollo Creed, you can face off with Ms Rocky later.”
    “Fuck that bitch Dee….she don’t know who the fuck she’s messing with!”
    “WHY DON’T YOU SHOW ME YOU BALD HEADED BITCH!” Veronica went the fuck off when she heard that and now began pushing hard against Valencia.
    “HA-HA-HA!” Valencia and Dezerai were laughing it off as every one in the restaurant was now looking at them alarmed!
    “Neither one had her medication today, we’ll get them outta here soon.” Valencia cracked.
    “COATS PLEASE!” Dezerai called out as a waiter hurried and grabbed their coats, just to get those two crazy bitches out of the restaurant.
    Both Valencia and Dezerai walked between Veronica and Delesha to keep them separate. Both ladies glared at each other the entire time. Valencia handed the waiter her credit card as their orders were now in the bags.
    “Hurry and where’s my Cristal?”
    “Right here Maam” another waiter appeared.
    “PAY IT ALL!” Valencia yelled out.
    Within minutes she signed the tickets, while still fighting to keep a struggling Veronica from getting at Delesha.
    “FOLLOW US TO OUR CARS, WE CAN’T CARRY THIS AND HOLD THESE TWO BACK AT THE SAME TIME!” Valencia ordered the waiter.
    Two waiters followed the ladies to the cars as Delesha and Veronica were now yelling and calling each other out!
    “KEEP TALKING BITCH, WE’LL NEVER MAKE IT TO THE MUTHAFUCKING RAVE!” Delesha was ready for war!
    “FUCK THE RAVE AND FUCK YOU, WE DON’T NEED TO WAIT BITCH!” Veronica was ready to tee the fuck off.
    Both women were now cussing and screaming, then ripped away from Dezerai and Valencia and charged. Both women swung at each others head, before grabbing each other and locking mouths in a ferocious BEAST-BITCH Kiss!
    Valencia and Dezerai grabbed them and yanked them apart.
    “WHAT THE FUCK…..CAN WE GET TO THE RAVE FIRST?” Dezerai was now yelling.
    “THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO…..THAT FUCKING KISS WAS WEAK BITCH!” Veronica screamed at Delesha.
    “Ohhhh shit!” Dezerai’s mouth fell open when she heard that and grabbed Delesha to hold her back…. “ignore her….PLEASE!”
    Valencia shook her head while fighting to hold off Veronica.
    “Calm down Vee!”
    “SHUT THE FUCK UP ASPHYXIA, OR I’LL DESTROY YOUR KISS AFTER I DESTROY HERS!” Veronica was breathing fire and brimstone.
    “BITCH HAVE YOU LOST YOUR DAMN MIND?" Valencia was now getting pissed... "IF.... and that's a big if, you survive her kiss, you definitely won't survive mine!”
    Veronica looked at her, “I’LL DESTROY YOUR……”
    But a laughing Dezerai interrupted!
    “ASPHYXIA!!!...... REALLY? You still use that name?"
    Veronica looked at Dezerai, while Dezerai explained...
    “I gave her that name as a joke back in college. She thought she could smush me down in a kiss fight and I use to tell her…..that shit don’t work on me. Especially since my nose is wide and I can breathe easy while kissing. So I called her Asphyxia as a joke. I was like, ‘come-on Asphyxia, let’s see what you got’ she lost the kiss fight against me everytime of course.” Still laughing Dezerai then looked at Veronica, “You can’t outkiss Dee, Veronica….just like your lover tried to outkiss me in college and lost, so will you.”
    “Listen to her bitch and save yourself some embarrassment.” Delesha warned her.
    Veronica pointed at all 3 of them….
    “I will destroy all 3 of you. Tonight it’s you!” she pointed at Delesha. “In the morning it’s you!” she pointed at Dezerai. “After that it’s you” she pointed at Valencia!
    “THAT’S ALL I NEED TO HEAR…..IN THE CARS BITCHES….LET’S GO!” Dezerai was now pumped and ready for action. “Come on Dee?” she grabbed Delesha by the arm.
    But Delesha pulled back…
    “Oh hell, no! You ain’t ridin’ with me.” She then pointed at Veronica. “GET YOUR SHIT TALKING ASS IN THE CAR BITCH!!! YOU RIDIN’ WITH ME!”
    “YOU AIN’T SAID NOTHING BUT A MUTHAFUCKIN’ WORD BITCH!” Veronica aggressively marched to Delesha and they met again in another ferocious BEAST-BITCH kiss, then pushed each other away and got in the car, slamming the doors!
    Dezerai and Valencia hustled to the other car, while the two male waiters stood there, watching this wild scene the whole time, grinning with mouths open, freaking out, with raging hard-ons! Valencia opened the rental car door and the waiters put the food and the cases of Cristal in the back. Valencia gave them each a $50-dollar bill and with Dezerai now in the car, fired up the engine. They both paused as they looked in the car next to them at Delesha and Veronica, now in the car locked in a lip chewing, breath stealing savage smush-kiss! Valencia honked the horn and the two combatants jerked away angrily. Delesha fired up the car and was soon peeling rubber out of the parking lot with Valencia right on her ass! Meanwhile the two waiters stood watching them burn rubber out of the parking lot, mouths still open, one hand holding a fifty, the other hand holding an erection.

Delesha and Veronica were driving down the highway with a hand down each others pants stroking wet pussies and screaming at each other!
    “WHEN WE GET THERE, I’MA WHIP YO BALD-HEAD ASS, SIX-WAYS TO SUNDAY BITCH!”
    “DREAM ON BLONDIE! YOU FUCKED WITH THE WRONG BITCH!”
    “NAW BITCH……I FUCKED WITH THE RIGHT ONE AND YO BITCH ASS GIRLFRIEND IS NEXT AFTER I FINISH WIT YOU!”
    “YOU NOT WOMAN ENOUGH FOR EITHER OF US BITCH!”
    “I’M TOO MUCH WOMAN FOR BOTH OF YOU! I’MA KISS THOSE PHAT ASS LIPS RIGHT OFF YOUR BITCH ASS FACE AND TAKE EM HOME FOR A TROPHY!”
    “DREAM ON BITCH! YOU WILL CALL ME MISTRESS DEE BEFORE THIS IS OVER!”
    “YOU MEAN MISTRESS VEE!”
    “DEE BITCH DEE! YOU MAY BE THE SHIT IN NOLA, BUT YOU IN LA NOW…THIS IS MY HOUSE BITCH……I’M THE MUTHAFUCKING KISS QUEEN HERE!”
    “YEAH…..WELL KISS THIS BITCH!” Valencia pulled her hand out of Delesha’s pussy and made a middle finger, then rammed it on her mouth.
    Delesha was pissed and pulled her hand out of Veronica’s pussy and popped her open-handed in the mouth. They both snarled and reached their hands for each other! Hands met and struggled, strong fingers lacing together! Twining them tightly, both women gripped each other fiercely, each hand trying to push the other hand back. Both women have large strong hands so it became a war of power against power. By now they were on the 405 Freeway heading north, the Rave only 7 minutes away. Delesha floored it while gripping Veronica’s hand hard! Veronica matched her grip-for-grip, power-for-power! For the rest of the trip it was hand-to-hand combat.
    Meanwhile Valencia and Dezerai were starting to get heated themselves.
    “THIS AIN’T COLLEGE BITCH…THE DAYS OF OUTKISSING ME ARE OVER!” Valencia was raising her voice.
    “Ain’t nuthing changed ASPHYXIA!” Dezerai was mocking her and goading her on. “I’m still the Kiss Queen!”
    “THEN I GUESS WE’LL HAVE OUR OWN BATTLE WHEN WE GET THERE WON’T WE?” Valencia called her out.
    “Be careful what you wish for bitch! Don’t forget what happened last time.” Dezerai accepted her challenge.
    “That was 15-years ago……THINGS ARE DIFFERENT NOW BITCH!”
    Dezerai laughed louder purposely pissing her off.
    “We’ll see Asphyxia!”
    Both cars were now flying down the 405 Freeway headed north. Within 5 minutes they were pulling into The Rave parking lot. Delesha stopped the car at the front check-in and before she could cut the engine off Veronica was out the door marching to the drivers side.
    “HURRY UP AND GET OUT THE MUTHAFUCKIN’ CAR BITCH…QUIT STALLIN!”
    Delesha was livid as she snatched the door open and stood up aggressively. They grabbed each other again for another round of bitch-kissing! Within seconds Dezerai and Valencia who by now was also pumped and ready for war, grabbed the two kissing combatants by the arm and yanked them both.
    “SAVE IT FOR LATER YOU TWO” Valencia yelled!
    The four women marched up to the desk, Valencia yelling out her name while asking for the forms, filling it out quickly while Dezerai did her best to keep Valencia and Delesha from raping each other in the lobby. Valencia tossed the car keys to the Maitre-D and told him to park the cars then bring the food and booze up to their suite. Within minutes they were in the elevator going to the executive suites which are private. By now Delesha and Veronica were teeing the fuck off on each other and both Dezerai and Valencia let them as they were also in each other’s face! Everybody now kissing and talking major shit! Both sets of women were paired off, deep kissing and hot breathing filled the elevator car. It was going to be bitch battle for the ages, when they got to their suite. As the the elevator door opened, Delesha and Veronica came out fighting, not caring who saw, snatching each other to the room. As soon as they entered the room, they began ripping off clothes and dragging each other to a bed. Once there, they flung each other on the bed and proceeded to rape the shit out of each other. It was so raw and intense that Dezerai and Valencia stopped fighting and had to stand and watch.
    “Damn Vee! Look at that shit!”
    Valencia was speechless as her lover Veronica and Delesha’s bodies were now flying up and down on the bed, mouths locked, faces smashed in a whitering breath stealing kiss that had both Dezerai and Valencia mesmerized. Valencia and Delesha were wrapped so tight they looked like a human Zebra, as white and black skin colors merged and swirled together. They began rolling around on the bed and it looked like a two-color kaleidoscope, a whirlpool of chocolate and vanilla swirls undulating aggressively. They both teed the fuck off, fucking, grappling, grinding, kissing and talking shit the entire time. Both women were strong and in tremendous shape, so this battle was now a war of attrition. Valencia heard a knock on the door and knew it was the food and the Cristal. She hurried to the door and told them to drop it right there at the door. She gave each one a $20 and sent them away. She quickly brought the food inside and Dezerai found two buckets and filled them with ice, then placed a bottle of champagne in one and wine in the other. She then put the rest of the wine and champagne in the fridge, while Valencia placed the food on the counter. They hustled back to the hot action in front of them.
    “Fuck Dee, this is so fucking hot!” Valencia stood next to Dezerai as they placed an arm around each other.
    They watched their lovers go at it and it was intense and ferocious. Valencia was now shaking her head.
    “This is some intense shit; they may not want us after this Dee.” Valencia started laughing.
    “Oh well, if that happens, you know what they say” Dezerai looked at Valencia.
    “Que-Sera-Sera!” they said together.
    They turned their attention back to the battle in front of them as the two combatants fought for top position, mouths still locked, muscles straining and grinding and struggling.
    “Hundred dollars say Dee wins” Dezerai blurted out.
    “Make it two.” Valencia answered.
    They pinkie shook, without taking their attention from the Zebra kaleidoscope locked in sexual frenzy in front of them.
    Valencia pinned Delesha and growled ferociously as she fucked her hard, kissing her with abandon. Delesha gripped her hair and yanked her head back and bit her on the cheek. Veronica howled and redoubled her efforts to subdue Delesha. Black and white legs twined aggressively and fought for control. Snarling Delesha was able to roll her over and pin her, mouths relocked as they bit teeth against teeth. Both women were fucking each other ferociously as they slammed body to body. It was more of a battle to subdue than to turn on. Dezerai recognized that when she and Delesha fought there was always sensuality and eroticism, no matter how hard or aggressively they fought. But now Delesha was all aggression. Her desire to defeat this woman was her single motivation. Valencia noticed the same thing as Veronica was teeing off on Delesha with pure sexual aggression and not a shred of sensuality. They were now rolling and struggling, eventually falling off the bed. Leaping to their feet they charged and grabbed each other. Each one now rag dolling the other around the room, snatching and yanking back and forth with strength and aggression. Growling and snarling both women were now actually trying to lift and body slam each other. Both Valencia and Dezerai were now taken aback by the ferocity of both women.
    “We may need to intervene if this gets any rougher” Dezerai spoke.
    “Yeah” Valencia answered, now getting nervous.
    The battle increased in viciousness as they began swinging on each other. Dezerai and Valencia bolted out from behind the counter grabbing their lover.
    “LET ME GO VEE…..THIS BITCH WILL REGRET EVER FUCKING WITH ME!”
    “REGRET!.......BITCH I’MA FUCK YOU UP!” Delesha began fighting to get free.
    Valencia and Dezerai aggressively pulled their lovers away from each other.
    “THERE ARE RULES TO THIS VEE, YOU KNOW THAT!” Valencia shouted.
    Dezerai wrapped her arms around Delesha squeezing her tight.
    “Baby…baby…come-on sweetie…..you can have Veronica, but not like this. Now we’re gonna fuck the shit out them two phynne ass bitches tonight!!! OK Dee….FUCKING, NOT FIGHTING!”
    Delesha looked at Dezerai, then glared at Veronica, then looked back at Dezerai her eyes calming slightly. She then looked back at Veronica.
    “YOU GOT LUCKY TONIGHT BITCH!” She pointed at Veronica.
    “FUCK THAT SHIT……YOUR GIRLFRIEND SAVED YOUR ASS!”
    “VEEEEEE STOP!!!” Valencia intervened. See them two beautiful bald-headed bitches. We’re going to fuck the shit outta them tonight. But like Dezerai said……FUCKING NOT FIGHTING!”
    Veronica and Delesha glared at each other, but did not try and attack.
    “How about we have a drink ladies…..that way cooler heads can prevail.” Dezerai suggested.
    “Sounds good to me, cuz you two need a time out” Valencia spoke, actually relieved both women were finally calming down.
    “Take a break, let's chill out, sit right here on the floor and enjoy some cristal.” Dezerai walked over to the cupboard and took out 4 wine glasses, then grabbed the ice bucket and quickly brought them to the ladies now sitting on the floor. She gave each one a glass then took the bottle out, uncorked it, then poured the wine.
    “Drink up Ladies, catch your breath and chill, before ya’ll kill each other.” Dezerai sat next to Delesha while Valencia sat next to Veronica. All four women were now sipping wine and finally letting cooler heads prevail. No one said a word for the next couple of minutes, until finally Veronica spoke, her voice low, with a mixture of aggression and respect.
    “You’re strong lady. Many women built like you are not as strong as they look, but not you. You must have been a serious athlete in school.”
    “I can say the same about you. Not many women can match me strength for strength like you did.”
    Both women fell silent as they continued to sip the cristal.
    Valencia looked at the ladies grinning….
    “Anyone hungry? We got food on the counter ladies from Joes Crab Shack and I hear it’s delicious. After we eat, then we fuck and decide who the baddest bitches in the room are!”
    “Agreed” Dezerai answered while Delesha and Veronica nodded.

End of Teaser #1 (the rest is in the novel)

The next story involves the family sitting around sharing erotic stories for the book DW Memoirs (for those who remember Dezerai 5). This battle is between Tanya and Tanisha who are coerced into telling the family their Valentines day battle. I call it Catballin’

Teaser number 2
    Catballin’

Sharif was talking…..“Mom we love you, but you get completely bent out of shape concerning Grandmama….but me, Karmen and Hakeem know better….we know how freaky you can be.”
    “Who you calling freaky boy?” Tanya answered him.
    “Mom please, we grew with you and Mama Tanisha remember? You thought you were being quiet, but we could hear everything!!!” Karmen added.
    “Hear what? What are you talking about?” Tanya looked at Karmen.
    “Don’t pretend Mom, you know exactly what we mean.” Karmen answered her Mother, then looked back at her brothers. “She’s trying to play dumb. I think they need a demonstration, shall we?”
    Hakeem and Sharif nodded yes. Karmen cleared her throat.
    “COME-OWWWN BITCH……LET’S SEE HOW STRONG YOU ARE!” Karmen changed her voice to imitate her mother.
    “OH YOU WANT SUMMA DIS?” Hakeem imitated his mother.
    “YEAH, I WANT SUM!” Karmen came back.
    “DEN CUM-OWN LITTLE GIRL…….MAMA GOT SUM MUSCLE FO YO ASS!!!” Hakeem was laughing now.
    Hakeem and Karmen were now showing theirs mothers prefight dialogue……
    “CUM-ON TEE-TEE……DON’T BE SKURD!”
    “OH, I AIN’T SCARED BITCH!”
    “AWRIGHT, THEN BRING YO FINE ASS OVER HERE!”
    “AN DO WHAT…YOU WANNA WRESTLE……OR FUCK?”
    “MAMA WANT BOTH…… SUGAH AN MUSCLE BITCH!!!!!”
    “NAW THIS MAMA GOT BOTH!”
    “DEN CUM-OWWN LITTLE GIRL…..SUGAH AND MUSCLE BITCH!”
    Karmen and Hakeem ran into each others arms pretending to wrestle and kiss……the family was now laughing.
    Sharif looked at both mothers.
    “Shall we go on?”
    Tanisha and Tanya just glared at their children…..
    “You know we gon get all-a-yall back for this” Tanya threatened, then glanced at Tanisha who was actually laughing.
    “WHAT……I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU LAUGHING AT THIS!” Tanya was incensed.
    “Get over it Tee….we busted and you know it! I use to tell you I had a feeling our sneaky children was listening in on us! But NOOOOOOOO…you just had to have faith that our children had no interest in our little sex-capades!”
    Karmen, Sharif and Hakeem looked at them shocked….
    “INTEREST….REALLY??? WE DEFINETLY HAD NO INTEREST IN YOU TWO HAVING SEX! YOU WERE JUST LOUD OK! REALLY-REALLY LOUD!” Sharif was looking at them. “We was trying to get to sleep so we can go to school the next day and you two were rolling around on the” he paused and looked at his siblings….
    “FLOOR!!!!”
    All of them yelled together!!!
    “What was up with the floor Mom?” Hakeem was looking at them shaking his head! “YOU HAD THIS BIG-ASS BED IN YOUR ROOM, AN YOU TWO HAD TO WRESTLE AND HAVE THESE HUMP BATTLES ON THE DAMN FLOOR…….WHAT’S UP WITH THAT?????”
    Tanisha’s mouth was open……. “you heard that?”
    “HEARD IT???? YOU TWO WERE UPSTAIRS MAMA TEE!!!! THE UPSTAIRS FLOOR WAS NOT SOUND PROOF!!!” Sharif was looking at her.
    “I mean it was like we wuz in an old Batman movie……WHAM-BIFF-OOOOFFF-CRUNCH-BAM!!!!!” Hakeem was dramatizing it out now!
    “I GOT IT….I GOT IT…..I GOT IT!” Karmen interrupted. “I know the freaky story the family needs to hear; Valentines day…..two-thousand an FIIIIIVVVE!!!!!”
    Tanya and Tanisha’s hand flew over their mouth in shock! “y-y-you were there?” Tanya asked.
    “MMMM-HMMMMM!” Karmen, Sharif and Hakeem nodded and smiled.
    “You thought we were spending the weekend at Cousin Ricco’s in the valley, but he had an emergency call just as we got on the 105 freeway headed to San-Bernardino, so he brought us back and dropped us off!” Sharif was grinning mischievously.
    “And just before I put my key in the door, we heard” Karmen looked at her brothers…
    “BAMMMM!!!!!”
    All of them shouted together!
    “We freaked! We thought you two were being robbed or hurt so we ran in the house and what do we see……………you two cat-ballin in the TV Room!” Karmen spoke.
    “Clothes Shredding” Hakeem.
    “Claws out!” Sharif.
    “Dreadlocks yanked!” Hakeem.
    “Titties flappin’ all over the damn place!” Karmen.
    “Not just flappin….” Hakeem.
    “SMACKIN!!!!!” They shouted!
    Hakeem looked at the rest of the family, who was now on the floor crying….
    “They wuz smackin’ Titties ya’ll……with blouses hangin’ off their shoulders!!!”
    “Bras yanked to the side, barely hangin off!” Karmen.
    “One pant leg on….one off!” Sharif.
    “Panties shredded!” Hakeem.
    “Vases and picture frames on the floor and cracked….the mutha-fucking lamp was broke!” Karmen.
    “And my Nintendo, in pieces!” Hakeem added.
    “And my computer screen…..cracked!” Sharif added.
    Karmen looked at the now screaming family….
    “We wuz shocked as hell………but couldn’t look away…………our Mamas slapping each other upside the head, elbowing, kicking, rolling and fucking on the damn floor, and calling each other every nasty-ass name in the mutha-fucking bitch-shonary!” Karmen.
    “They would kiss an bite; then call each other names; then kiss an bite some more; slap each other upside the head; then kiss an bite some more….WITH SHREDDED CLOTHES HANGING OFF THEIR BODIES!!!!” Sharif.
    “BITCHIN-AN-KISSIN-AN-SLAPPIN, OH MY!” Hakeem stood up and began chanting Wizard of Oz Style! (for those who remember lions and tigers and bears….oh my!)
    Then Sharif and Karmen joined in.
    “BITCHIN-AN-KISSIN-AN-SLAPPIN…. OH MY!”
    They got up and began marching around the room in step as if they were a ghetto chorus line, chanting…… “BITCHIN-AN-KISSIN-AN-SLAPPIN…. OH MY!”
    Over and over they kept chanting, while the family was now up and joining in, clapping and chanting and laughing uproariously.
    Poor Tanya and Tanisha could only sit there with their heads down embarrassed. Well if truth be told Tanya was more angry than embarrassed and Tanisha though embarrassed still giggled, until she finally spoke up.
    “ALL RIGHT, ALL RIGHT, we got it! We’ll tell about Valentines Day!” she finally relented.
    “Don’t tell this damn family nothing!” Tanya was pissed! “Especially our ungrateful, nosy-ass children!!!”
    But Tanisha wasn’t going along with it anymore.
    “We busted Tee, obviously all our sexy little secrets are out!”
    “Fuck them” Tanya sighed.
    Tanisha looked at Tanya…
    “Come-on, you know how much fun we had…..I know you, deep inside, you wanna tell it!”
    Tanya just glared at Tanisha, then suddenly flinched and looked away as a grin slipped out. She finally gave in and looked at the family, with that cocky grin, everybody grew to love, then looked at KJ and Akusua.
    “You know what, fuck it! Turn on the camera……..JUNIOR………me and Tee got this!”
    “AWWWWW…..SHIT!!!!” the family burst out laughing.
    “WAIT…WAIT…WAIT” Ziyal interrupted…… “I need some snacks for this one!”
    KJ and Akusua quickly set up the equipment while Ziyal, Delesha, Ilyssa, Soonji and Hakeem went to the kitchen to fetch snacks.
    “Are you sure, you’re OK telling our story” Tanisha looked at Tanya feigning concern, then cracked a grin…. “Cuz we can’t have you crumbling like a whiny little bitch two minutes into the story…..like you did on Valentines day!”
    Tanya dropped her head, mouth open in shock, then glared at Tanisha and reared her head back!
    “Whiny Little Bitch?” fire rising in Tanya’s voice; her lovely eyes blazing….. “That musta been another one-a-your Valentines day delusions, cuz on this Valentines day I was the BIG-BITCH….and you the whiny little bitch and if I recall I lit a fire on your shit-talking ass!” Tanya then looked around the room…. “EVERYBODY HURRY THE FUCK UP….ME AND TEE GOT A STORY TO TELL!!!!” She then looked at Tanisha… “an make sure you tell the truth this time, cuz we both know who the BIG-BITCH was and who the whiny little-bitch was that muthafucking day!”
    Tanisha just looked at her with a slick little grin, while they glared at each other.
    Two minutes later everybody was seated and ready and Tanya dived right in.
    “Before we start…..I got something to say to Tee…..you think you slick with that whiny little bitch statement! You already know that shit will set me the fuck off; an I want you to know, that shit worked! So, when this is over and we get home tonight……. IT’S YO ASS!!!!”
    Everybody freaked with that statement.
    Tanya and Tanisha glared at each other a few more seconds and everybody knew…when they got home……….THE SHIT WAS ON!!!
    Tanya started…….
    “Me and Tee had planned a nice romantic day for Valentines day. We both was wearing kinte (pronounced….kin-TAY) that day as we prepared to go to a couples seminar, then a romantic dinner later on, then the Maysa concert later that night. We were dressed up looking good, when she decided to derail all our nicely laid plans with the following bitch-ass statement” Tanya paused….an I quote…….. “You look cute today Tee, but I think you should wear the rust colored mud-cloth instead of this tired little Kinte.”
    “Why?” Tanya asked, “You bought me this Kinte a month ago, just for Valentines day. You told me to wear it today, because this is your favorite.
    “Mmmmm….it’s alright……but the mud-cloth is better.”
    “Wait-Wait….just last week you insisted I wear it, telling me this Kinte was your favorite….now it’s just alright?”
    Tanisha paused….. “Look Tee, don’t get mad….but I just want to make sure we look good together on Valentines day. With that Kinte you look a little” Tanisha paused “how can I say this delicately without hurting your feelings……ummm…..CHEAP!!!”
    “CHEAP…..CHEAP……YOU BOUGHT THIS!!! Just last week you tell me this Kinte is your favorite….I dress in what you bought me and what I think is your favorite and you got the nerve to stand here an say I look CHEAP?”
    “Look Tee, don’t get so emotional……I’m just trying to help you out! This Kinte makes you look cheap….quite being so fucking sensitive………damn you’re such a drama queen!”
    Everybody in the room’s mouth dropped open.
    “You said that to her?” Shalitha asked Tanisha laughing. She knew Tanya would go ballistic with a statement like that.
    “Mmmm-Hmmm” Tanisha answered her matter-of-factly, while staring Tanya down challengingly!”
    Tanya cut back in….
    “To be clear….the Kinte was a little cheap….but Tee bought if! At the time I didn’t now why!” Tanya paused to let that statement sink in. “You have to understand, we were so busy in college and building our hair school and raising these 3 wild-ass children, we didn’t have a lotta time for sex….so Tee with her lyin’ schemin’ ass came up with this fucking cheap Kinte plot just to piss me off. She knew if she gave it to me, I would be grateful, no matter how cheap it looked. So, when she made that fucked up comment, I looked at her like she lost her damn mind.”
    “So, I guess it worked” Soonji asked laughing?
    “Hell, yeah it worked! I was pissed and walked right up to her and jammed my finger right on her chest.
    “If my Kinte is cheap, then why’d you buy it bitch? Matter-of-fact, speaking of cheap this raggedy ass kinte blouse you got on ain’t about to set the muthafucking fashion industry on fire. I grabbed her blouse and began tugging on it.”
    “GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF MY BLOUSE TEE!” Tanisha yelled.
    “OR WHAT…WHAT THE FUCK YOU GON DO BITCH?” Tanya yelled back.
    “Tee then grabbed my blouse and we gripped each others clothes daring the other to go first.”
    “So, who went first?” Ilyssa asked.
    “I DID!” Tanisha spoke up, with a slick smirk on her face.
    Tanya looked at her. “You know what, you got all these people fooled into thinking you some holier than thou, moral, angel who never starts no shit! But I know better and after this story, we all gon set the fucking record straight.”
    Tanisha ignored her and continued with the story.
    “I tore that cheap ass Kinte blouse right down the middle!” she was now laughing.
    Tanya came in.
    “And she had that same slick ass smirk on her face she has now……but that Kinte tear was only the opening shot…..cuz I retaliated like a muthafucka after that. I not only ripped her raggedy ass blouse, I had buttons flying all over the damn place.”
    Tanisha came in…..
    “And I retaliated by yanking her in and bit her on the cheek!”
    Tanya….
    “Yeah and I yanked her ass back and bit her ear…..HARD!”
    “That bite was weak, I barely felt it…..so I had to show her how it’s done and gave her a real ear bitch-bite!” Tanisha laughed rolling her head.
    “HA…..really, I don’t even remember that fucking bite” Tanya was now twirling her head and neck in an exaggerated roll as they glared at each other “But I tell you what, we started rippin’ and tearin’ those raggedy ass clothes we both was wearin’ and the fight was on…we was snatchin’ each other around the bathroom and soon took the fight to the TV room were the shit just ratcheted up!”
    Tanisha interrupted……
    “I picked her cheap kinte wearing ass up and body slammed her to the carpet!” she was laughing.
    “Naw bitch….it was the other way around……I whirly birded her ass and let go watching her fly through the air, raggedy clothes and all!” Tanya also laughing.
    “The truth is, we both threw each other to the carpet…..” Tanisha added.
    “Naw, we slammed each other to the carpet” Tanya interrupted, then looked at Tanisha, giving her the eye……
    “CATBALL-CITY BITCH!!!” They both shouted together!
    “We went the fuck off! And for the next several hours too! I mean we forgot all about that fucking couples conference and dinner and the concert!” Tanya added.
    Tanisha grinned at the family…. “I ain’t go lie, that was some of the hottest sex we ever had and the orgasms was non-stop!
    Tanya was laughing….. “We tried to fuck each other through the floor and when that shit was finally over later that night….” Tanya paused…… “I’m too embarrassed to say it!”
    “We were bruised and scratched up…… almost as bad as K and Shali, but not quite! Tanisha finished for her.
    Tanya dropped her head, then looked up embarrassed, glancing shyly at Karmen and Shalitha who were staring at her crazily.
    Suddenly Karmen spoke up! “You know it was that day that set me on this wild sexual path! So actually, it was both of your fault. I was only 15, but after seeing that shit, all I could think about was me and Shali doing it!”
    Shalitha set up alarmed when she heard that……AND HOT!
    “Oh, I’m sorry, did you say it was our fault?” Tanya asked interrupted.
    “I said that fight got my juices boiling and all I could think about was doing that with Shali.”
    Hakeem then spoke up, “she’s right Mom, me and Sharif had to drag K away from that wild scene! We watched ya’ll damn near 10-minutes, before Sharif said that’s enough. I reluctantly agreed, but K was fucking mesmerized. We had to shake her out of it.”
    “At first she slapped my hand away and threatened me, when I tried to pull her away” Hakeem was shaking his head. “But Sharif had to whisper in her ear, to finally make her leave.”
    “What did you say?” Ilyssa asked.
    “I told her if Mom and Ms Tanisha catch us, there’ll be hell to pay.” Sharif added.
    “You should have seen her” Hakeem was laughing, “she kept looking back as we were walking out! That should have been our clue right then, that K would take this sexfight shit to a whole nother sick ass level.”
    “Where did you guys go?” Soonji asked.
    “The Grandmothers across the street!” Hakeem answered.
    “They told us what happened with Cousin Ricco and when they got home, they think their mothers were having sex, but the look on K’s face told us a whole different story!” Delesha was laughing.
    Dezerai intervened….“Me and Dee had a feeling you two were getting real freaky, cuz when I asked K privately if what she saw freaked her out, she didn’t answer, but the look in her eyes was not freaked out….but fascinated! I told Dee afterward, we may have a bigger problem than we thought with K!”
    Shalitha the whole time was mesmerized by the story, particularly the part of Karmen being obsessed with catballing with her at 15! She had her own similar Karmen obsessions at that age and would have loved a catball war with her! Tonight! she thought, when she gets her home, they would have their own version of a long-legged cat-ball entanglement! She glanced over at Karmen and gave her the bitch-eye! Karmen returned the stare and they both knew when they got home tonight, it was cat-ball city!!!
    “That’s a nice story, but we need a few more details?” Ziyal spoke up.
    Tanisha looked at her.
    “Alright. After we hit the carpet I grabbed her by the dreadlocks and flung her fat ass in the air an watched her ricochet off the ceiling and wall like a tennis ball!”
    “Stop lyin bitch….. Here’s what happened. Ya’ll saw the movie Avengers when Hulk grabbed Loki and began slammin’ his ass, like he was hammering a nail. I had Tanisha by the dredlocks and was goin’ BAM-BAM-BAM-BAM! Treated her like a dirty rug being beat clean on the porch.”
    “Um-hmm, we’ll see who gets Bam-Bam’d tonight.” Tanisha added.
    “We sure will won’t we!” Tanya answered.
    Tanisha smiled….
    “The truth is, we yanked each other to the den, thinking we had the house to ourselves for the weekend. We hit the carpet rolling and clawing and hotter than we been in years!”
    Tanisha: “Legs locked!”
    Tanya: “Clothes shredded!”
    Tanisha: “Mouths locked!”
    Tanya: “Body-to-Body! I mean we wuz rollin’ around like two wild cats, with claws out, screechin’ and meowin’ and shit!”
    Tanisha: “It was wild and hot! But in the end I won as always!”
    Tanya: “You always win in your mind, but never in reality.”
    Tanisha: “Naw baby, only one of us wins in her dreams and that’s you.”
    “You know what?” Tanya looked at the family. “See these titties here?” she pointed at Tanisha breast. “They were thirty-sixes before we that fight. But after my strong titties smacked her little weak-ass water balloons around, she now a thirty-two!” Tanya took her right hand and playfully began smacking Tanisha breasts.
    “Shut the fuck up bitch!” Tanisha laughed as she removed Tanya’s hand. “See that big Washington ass back here?” Tanisha pointed to Tanya big butt. “All I got to say is…..
    IT USED TO BE FIRM!!!” She then held up her claws and made cat hissing sounds.
    Tanya and Tanisha continued ragging on each other for the next 10-minutes before finally wrapping it up. Afterward everybody decided to call it a night. But while walking out the door, Tanya leaned over to Tanisha and whispered…..“It’s yo ass when we get home!”
    Tanisha elbowed her. Everyone saw it!!!
    They were yanking on each other all the way across the street to their house. When they got in Tanya quickly locked the door and grabbed Tanisha’s collar.
    “What you say about my ass bitch?”
    “It used to be firm…..YOU HEARD ME!”
    Tanya started yanking Tanisha’s clothes off.
    “Yeah, we’ll see how firm it is. And when I’m finished your 32s will be 30s.”
    “Talk is cheap little girl bring it!”
    They smiled at each other.
    “CATBALL CITY BITCH!”

(End of teaser number 2……the rest is in the novel)

The next story, is not woman-to-woman, nor is it a sexfight per se. But it involves Hakeem and his wife Ziyal, who is a mixed Puerto-Rican and African American fire-ball! Though it is not a sexfight, the competition is intense and there is a sex scene in the end. This is the story of Hakeem and Ziyal, how they met and fell in love. If you don’t mind hetero sex and like some spicy habanero in your story, this has it!

Teaser number three
    Spanglishin!!!

Hakeem’s speaking first…
    “When I first went to the University of Washington, chasin women and partyin’ was all just fun and games, but I was never serious about any of the women I knew. That is until Ziyal came and grabbed all my attention….with both hands!”
    Ziyal took over…..
    “I grew up in a family that loved sports, especially football, so I knew the game and I was impressed with Keem, he was strong and fast and aggressive, but the thing I loved the most was his competitiveness…..he talked shit the whole game to his opponents and no one could ehv-ver stop him or intimidate him. In the home opener, he dominated Cal and rubbed it in their faces and I loved that.” Ziyal was getting more animated as she talked about the games. “He rushed for 162 yards the first game and scored a touchdown. The next game was on the road at Utah and he raked up 143 yards rushing and caught another 4 passes, scoring 2 more touchdowns” She smiled competitively… “Papi ran over their strong safety, number 38. I still think he has Papi’s cleat marks in his chest!” They exchanged a competitive glance.
    “But it was game three and home-coming where we officially met. In the beginning I wasn’t gonna go. I didn’t feel like being around all that drinking and smoking and that crazy home-coming shit. I was gonna tape the game and see it later and began making plans to go home to mi padres house. But that afternoon Tiana was talking shit about how tonight, she was gonna spring her slutty little trap and make Keem her man permanently. She was doing her make-up and talking about her plans to get pregnant and become his novia once and for all. She was seriously pissing me off, cuz I knew she was a low-down Puta tramp and I was ready to cuss her nasty ass out! But she kept begging me to go with her to homecoming.” Ziyal shook her head. “The Tramp just wanted me to occupy his boy Tyrone while she takes Keem off to God knows where to sink her puta fangs into him. At first I said no, I had plans, but she kept pleading with me, until I finally gave in.” Ziyal grinned… “besides I did wanna meet Keem in person!”
    “You was gonna try and take Keem from her wasn’t you?” Shalitha asked.
    Ziyal sighed thoughtfully.
    “No! Maybe! I hadn’t really thought about it. But I knew I wanted to finally meet him and in my mind, Tiana was just a piece of low-life basura….and didn’t deserve a good man. So I don’t know if taking him is the right word, but maybe fucking up her slutty puta game, I will admit to that.” Ziyal paused… “OK, maybe I did wanna take him…..maybe a little.” Everyone laughed. Ziyal continued, “When we get to the game, Tiana is goin’ on and on about what she had in mind for Keem, but I heard none a that…..I was into the game and loved watching Keem run all over USC. We won the game 37 to 28 and Keem had 218 yards rushing and caught 2 passes for another 29 yards. He scored 3 touchdowns and was named the games Most Valuable Player. Tiana didn’t even know what that shit meant and could care less about his stats…but like I said, I love football and have a photographic memory and could recite his stat lines better than he could. I even knew how many times he was missed on throws from that puto quarterback of theirs” they looked at each other and called his name…… “Tim Wilson! Anyway, after the game, Tiana took me down to the field and introduced me to Tyronne who started with the lame ass mack shit immediately. I roll my eyes and finally tell him to freeze that shit, cuz I ain’t interested. That shocked him because no one ever talks to him like that and I didn’t give a shit. Then I saw Tiana talking to Keem and left Tyronne standing there looking stupid and walked over to them. Tiana looked shocked when she saw me but introduced us.” Ziyal again paused, looked at Shalitha and grinned. “I think you’re right, maybe I did wanna take him.” She sighed and smiled again. “When I walk up to Keem, we both have big smiles on our faces and Tiana noticed it.
    “Sooo, you’re the great Hakeem I’ve heard so much about.”
    Keem didn’t answer, as we just stared at each other smiling.
    Tiana looked at us alarmed!
    “Do you two already know each other, cuz it seems like you do!” she was getting pissed.
    “Naw….we never met before” I didn’t even look at her skanky ass when I answered her, but me and Keem was having a serious stare-down. Then Keem answered her without looking at her.
    “We did see each other last summer while I was working out….you were staring me down!”
    “An, you wasn’t…..if I remember correctly it was you doing the staring.”
    Keem then smiled at me…… “Nooo it was definitely you!”
    Tiana had enough!!!
    “WHAT THE FUCK’S GOING ON HERE? YOU TWO KNOW EACH OTHER? YOU TWO BEEN FUCKING BEHIND MY BACK???”
    I just smiled still not looking at Tiana and staring Keem down! “Before this moment I never spoke to this man.”
    With that I turned and walked away still smiling. I finally glanced over my shoulder back at Tiana, “I’ll catch you later” then I cut my eyes back at Keem and he was still staring me down….smiling!
    Delesha interrupted at that point and looked at her Step-Granddaughter.
    “And you say me and Dee likes to start a lot shit” she then looked at Hakeem…… “so what did you think of Ziyal when you first saw her up close?”
    Hakeem paused….. “Honestly Grandmother…..I wanted to tell Tiana right then to take a fucking hike.”
    Delesha smiled again……. “This story is very sweet, but not erotica!”
    “Just wait Mami” Ziyal smiled, “I’m about to put some Jalapeno in it.”
    “Oh yeah….it’s coming” Hakeem added.
    Ziyal continued.
    “There was this huge homecoming party after the game and eh-vrybody was gonna be there. Tyronne caught up to me and tried to get me go with him as his date but I said no. He got mad and told me I ain’t shit and I just laughed and walked off. To be honest, Tyronne wuz man-candy, but I didn’t like his vibe. So, I decided to hang out with some other friends who didn’t feel like being around all that groupie shit and drinking and partying from the homecoming crowd. An I gotta say, the worse was those groupie puta bitches looking for athletes and pledges! There was gonna be Kappas and Q-Dawgs everywhere, I can’t stand that shit! So, me and my friends decided to go to one of the dorms where we ordered pizza, drink a little, play some cards and listen to some music. When we got there, there was people at the tables playin’ spades, wist and dominoes, with Biggie blastin’ our favorites….”She looked at Hakeem and he smiled……“BIG POPPA!” They said together.
    Ziyal looked at the ladies and rapped, with her finger pointing at Hakeem…..
    “He loves it when I call him ‘BIG POPPA!”
    Ziyal smiled and continued the story….
    “I didn’t know at the time, but that song was apropos!” She sighed and smiled…. “Me and my girls, Carlita and Lisa went over to one of the card tables and we began schooling em how to play spades. We wuz laughing, talking shit and eatin pizza for about an hour. I figured this was my last game before I head back to my dorm, grab a few zzzzz, then tomorrow head over to mi padres house, when suddenly I hear this loud shit talking dude at the domino table. I turn around and see it was Keem! He yellin’ an throwin bones and talking shit!
    “YALL DON’T WANT NONE-A DIS! I’M FITTIN-A RUN MULTIPLE SETS ON ALL YOU BUSTERS!”
    Keem was slammin dominos and calling everybody out and I immediately put my cards down and looked at Carlita…..
    “I’m out!”
    “You ready to leave now?” she asked.
    “Not quite!” I answered, then walk to the domino table, with Biggies music booming in my head! When I get there, I stand over to the side so he can’t see me, an watch him play. There were three of them playin’ and he was cleaning house and talking shit the whole time. After winning two games I decided to rain on his shit talking parade, I sashayed right in front of him staring him down and walk over to the empty seat.
    “I’m in” I called out and grabbed the chair, sitting directly opposite him, still staring him down!
    Keem was pleasantly surprised and stared right back at me!
    “OHH….if it isn’t the lady who likes to stare…..you want summa this?” he was all cocky an self-assured, Ziyal paused and grinned looking at the family…. “he had no idea what he was in for!”
    Ziyal started talking shit right out the gate……..SPANGLISH NEW YORK GHETTO FAST!
    “Just-because-you-ran-for-218-yards-and-score-three-touchdowns-don’t-make-you-special!” her neck was rolling.
    “Oh shit!” Hakeem was impressed! “the staring lady knows my stats.”
    But Ziyal interrupted his egotistical reverie, her eyes blazing fire, her words flying out New York gangster fast. So fast in fact, it seemed she was not even breathing….
    “I-know-more-than-your-fucking-stats-so-don’t-go-get-happy-go-lucky-Mr-218-cuz-I’m-about-to-smoke-your-Puto-ass-on-this-domino-table! After-that-we’ll-see-who-likes-to-stare!”
    She was rolling her neck, quickly revving up her own fire breathing shit-talking self!
    “OHHHH SHIT!!!” His friends started bugging.
    Hakeem paused, his mouth open, his eyes flashing competitively!
    “YOU… SMOKE ME IN DOMINOES??? WE’LL SEE ABOUT THAT SHIT…..you asked for this ass whoopin!”
    He immediately began flipping dominos while staring Ziyal down…she stared right back!
    Though there were four sitting at the table and Ziyal was the only woman; her confidence exceeded everyone, including Hakeem. Each member grabbed 7 bones and lifted them sizing each other up, but Hakeem and Ziyal only had eyes for each other…..it was the launching of what would be for them a lifetime of blissful psychological warfare!
    Hakeem talks…
    “She came into the game trying to intimidate everybody!”
    Ziyal interrupted….
    “No Papi just you!”
    The game began and Hakeem started throwin 10s and better and talkin’ big shit! But Ziyal matched him by exceeding his throws. Everything he threw, she matched it or exceeded it and won the first game and though she was only 5’6” her presence and particularly her mouth made her 7 feet! Ziyal grabbed the dominos (bones) flippin’ an mixin’ while starin’ Hakeem down the entire time! Each one got seven and once again Ziyal and Hakeem traded high scores! On-and-on, they went at it, staring each other down, the entire time and talking mad shit, until the 130 lb Ziyal won game two and stood up, rolled up her right sleeve and flexed a firm, cut muscle, even though it was small compared to Hakeems 230lbs of massive musculature, she talked shit like she was bigger and stronger than everybody at the table. She may have been a sweet innocent looking lady, but after winning games one and two her confidence, cockiness and especially her mouth was bigger than anyone there. She was now the Bitch that stole Christmas, but in this case, Homecoming and Hakeem was pissed! He couldn’t let this little bitch beat him! Ziyal slid the bones to the middle, pointing at Hakeem…..
    “You-mix-em-Mr-218-puto-bitch…..Mr-218-loser!”
    “What…..who the fuck you think you talkin’ t…..”
    “NOT WHO BITCH…….YOU!!!” Ziyal interrupted him roaring!
    “FUCK THIS BITCH!!!” Hakeem roared right back ready to explode…. “GIMME ME THEM DAMN BONES……IT’S YO ASS BITCH!!!”
    “Mira-Que-Cabron….SHUT-THE-FUCK-UP-AND-MIX!!!!” Ziyal was blazing as she stared Hakeem down.
    Hakeem didn’t know what she said, but knew it was disrespectful. He finished mixing and they grabbed their bones and went at it….intense and raw!
    Ziyal won…..AGAIN……now three games in a row. She arrogantly stood up, rolled up the other sleeve, while staring him down and flexed both arms Hulk Hogan style, then coolly sat back down still staring at Hakeem, her rapid-fire mouth moving a mile a minute…
    “Estas-pero-si-sabien-puto-pendejo….fucking-bitch” Ziyal was pissed and was trash-talking New York Spanglish Ghetto style, fast and furious and directly at Hakeem. When she gets pissed she growls rapid fire Spanglish while rolling her head arrogantly! Hakeem and in fact no one at that table could keep up with her or understand her!
    She then slid the bones to T-Bone without breaking eye contact with Hakeem.
    “You mix….since Mr-218…LOSER…… can’t keep up!”
    Hakeem was livid…
    “HURRY THE FUCK UP…..I AIN’T LOSIN ANOTHER MUTHAFUCKIN’ GAME TO THIS BITCH!!!!”
    “YOU THINK SO?”
    “I KNOW SO?”
    “YOU-LOSE-3-ALREADY-MR-218……….YOU-WILL-FUCKING-LOSE-MORE!”
    Hakeem and Ziyal were screaming at each other!
    T-Bone finished mixing the bones and the war ratcheted up, this time Hakeem won and he stood up, opened up his shirt and flexed his powerful chest….
    “GAME BITCH!!!!”
    “IT’S-STILL-3-1-YOU-FUCKING-PUTO-BITCH!!!!” Ziyal screamed back!
    Hakeem slid the bones to Gino
    “MIX THAT SHIT!”
    Gino grabbed them and the war was renewed and this time Ziyal won again and Hakeem damn near had a stroke!
    “WHAT THE FUCK…HOW THE FUCK DID THAT HAPP…..”
    “BECAUSE-I’M-BETTER-THAN-YOU….YOU-STUPID-PUTO-BITCH!!!!”
    Ziyal exploded! “Fuerta-Papi-pinche-estupido!” she was speaking rapidly and glaring at Hakeem while rolling her head.
    “WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN???” Hakeem screamed.
    “NONE-OF-YOUR-FUCKING-BUSINESS-YOU-FUCKING-STUPID-IDIOTAH-BITCH!” Ziyal screamed back while rolling her neck and mocking him.
    “FUCK THIS SHIT!!!” Hakeem stood up and pointed at T-Bone and Gino…
    “GIT THE FUCK OUTTA HERE…..I WANT THIS BITCH ALONE!!!!”
    “WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU TALKIN’ TO?” T-Bone exploded!
    “YOU HEARD ME….DON’T MAKE ME COME OVER THERE!!!!”
    T-Bone stood his ground………..he had heart, but not a lot of sense, so Gino in an attempt to save his friend from a serious ass-kicking interceded. He knew Hakeem was a ferocious martial artist and wrestler. Not only that he was bigger and stronger than the brave T-Bone, who played wide-reciever. He didn’t stand a chance.
    “Let’s go Tee….I’m tired anyway and tomorrow we supposed to drive to Tacoma and check out Layla and her girls.” Gino gently moved him back. “Besides Keems into this chick…..let him have this?”
    T-Bone looked at Gino and reluctantly relented….but he was still pissed! Gino reiterated…..
    “He just mad and a little embarrassed….and he into this chick…..let’s go….he’ll apologize tomorrow” Gino looked at Hakeem… “won’t you Keem?”
    “Maybe!” an angry Hakeem glared back at T-Bone.
    Finally, T-Bone and Gino walked away from the table and Hakeem turned his fury back to a grinning Ziyal, who flashed her teeth and sneered an evil smile, ready for war!!!
    “It’s-just-you-an-me-now-Cabron…..Mr-Puto-218….Mr-Pendejo-Loser…..what-the-fuck-you-got-cuz-you-ain’t-showed-me-shit-yet-you-fucking-loser-Pendejo-BITCH!!!” Ziyal was into it now, as she rolled her neck and mocked him calling him out in rapid-fire Spanglish!!!
    “I got an ass kicking for you bitch…….it’s time to show you how to play some real fucking dominos!”
    Ziyal stood up and let the spanglishy words roll liltingly off her tongue while rhythmically rolling her neck and head and looking at Hakeem as if he were beneath her!!!
    “I-hope-so-Cabron-cuz-I-ain’t-seen-a-muthafucking-thing-from-you-yet!!! SO-SHOW-ME-MR-218! SHOW-ME-BITCH! CUZ-RIGHT-NOW-YOU’RE-BORING-ME! IMPRESS-ME-YOU-FUCKING-PENDEJO-PUTO-LOSER-BITCH!!!”
    Hakeem fucking lost it!!!
    “FUCK YOU BITCH…..FUCK YOU…..YOU WANT THIS?”
    Ziyal jumped on top of the table! She was on her hands and knees in a predatory crouch and mocked him….
    “Yeah Papi, I want it! But the question is….CAN-A-PISSY-LITTLE-PUTO-BITCH-LIKE-YOU-BRING-IT……..SHOW-ME-YOU’RE-NOT-A-PUSSY-EH? WHAT-THE-FUCK-ARE YOU-GONNA-DO???”
    Her rapid, lilting words was like grease to fire, her rolling neck a cobra teasing its prey, her mocking, spanglishy lyrics turning him on!!! She poured it on as she proceeded to mind-fuck him.
    “WHEN-I-SIT-DOWN-YOU-BETTER-BRING-IT-MR-218! IF-YOU-DON’T…….I-WILL-ROLL-OVER-YOUR-PUTO-ASS-AND-TALK-SHIT-ALL-FUCKING-NIGHT!!!”
    She jumped back in her seat laughing and glaring at him and Hakeem exploded…
    “IT’S YO ASS BITCH!!!”
    “BRING IT BITCH!!!” Ziyal exploded back.
    With that the…DOMINO WAR WAS ON!!!
    They were so loud everybody stopped doing what they were doing and gathered around to watch, as Hakeem and Ziyal teed the fuck off on each other in dominos! Game after game after game, bones thrown and points scored by one, was exceeded by the other, accompanied by big time shit talk! Sometimes one would win two games in a row and other would come back with two in a row, but no one ever won three in a row. Paper and pen was taken out to keep score and make sure the other wasn’t cheating. The trash talk kept escalating and was non-stop, as they called each other name after name after name! They slammed bones, screamed at each other to top that and if you couldn’t top it, you were ragged and scoffed at. After each victory, they flexed on each other and mocked each other, the victor a poor winner and the loser much-much worse! The audience was screaming and egging them on and Hakeem and Ziyal ate it up! After an hour of non-stop shit-talking, bone slinging and finger pointing, people began getting tired and gradually started filing out, until eventually it was only Hakeem and Ziyal….all alone, not caring who left, still battling at the domino table………still talking major shit loud and furious! Another hour passed and it was now 5:15 in the morning…they had been going at it for more than 3 hours with no end in sight. Ziyal won for the twenty-thousandth time and a screaming Hakeem demanded another rematch! He got his revenge, for the twenty-thousandth time and Ziyal demanded another rematch in rapid-fire Spanglish laced profanity!!! On and on it went until the sun began to rise with both not even realizing they’d been up all-night battling at the domino table, nor giving a shit! Finally, it was 6:00am and Hakeem won and Ziyal accused him of cheating and Hakeem told her to sit her ass down, shut the fuck up and play! Incensed Ziyal jumped on top of the domino table again and crouched like a lioness. She was screaming…..
    “MAKE-ME-SIT-DOWN, YOU-CHEATIN- PUTO-PENDEJO-MUTHERFUCKER!”
    Hakeem stood up and screamed back…..
    “GET OFF THE DAMN TABLE…WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?”
    “YOU-COME-MAKE-ME-GET-OFF-BITCH?” Ziyal stood up on the table and walked boldly over to the powerful Hakeem, kicking dominos off the table as she went. She got right in front of Hakeem and again crouched, like a lioness preparing to attack.
    “YOU-A-BIG-GRANDE-FOOTBALL-PLAYER! FUERTA, MUSCULETO! I-ONLY-HALF-YOUR-SIZE-BUT-I-CAN-STILL-KICK-YOUR-FUCKING-PUTO-ASS!!!”
    Hakeem was shocked as this 5’6” 130lb fine-ass fire-ball crouched directly in front of his 6’1” 230lb brick-hard football player frame telling him she can kick his ass! Since he never hit a woman, he was unsure how to respond. And because he vowed he would never hit a woman, he could only stand there, looking at her, his dick now getting hard! But Ziyal made the decision for him. She moved closer, until she was mere inches away….
    “What’s-the-matter-Mr-218, you scared?”
    Hakeem paused, shocked at her boldness, then Ziyal ratcheted it up. From her crouch, she moved to a squat making them equal in height and reached out and aggressively grabbed his collar, with her right hand gripping it tight! She then reached down and with her left hand grabbed the fat dick and balls lodged in his pants. Hakeem was stunned by her deliciously bold and aggressive move! He’s always loved aggressive women!
    She growled…
    “USTA GR-R-RANDEEE!!! FUER-RTAH…PAPEE!!! You a big-boy!”
    She gripped his dick and balls intensely, deliciously kneading and massaging them, even through his pants! Hakeems competitive anger took a horny left turn as his mouth opened!
    “Siii……Fuerrrta-Grrrandee-Papee……I CAN FEEL YOU GETTING HARD CABRON!” Her hands were surprisingly large and strong for such a small woman as she kneaded and massage his now raging dick!
    “What the fuck are you doing?” Hakeems breathing increasing.
    “What the fuck you think I’m doing Papi? YOU’RE COCK IS MINE NOW CABRRRON!”
    “GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF ME!” Hakeem was damn near panting.
    “YOU TAKE THEM OFF PAPI?” Ziyal’s angry voice was dripping with hot sexuality. She then raised the volume and yelled out….
    “WHAT’S THE MATTER CABRRON? WHERE YOUR CAJONES EH? WHERE YOUR FUCKING BALLS? YOU MAKE ME TAKE MY HANDS OFF?”
    She tightened her sexy grip on his blood engorged dick and cum brewing balls!
    The stunned Hakeem grabbed her shoulders with his powerful hands preparing to move her off him, but she beat him to the punch and snatched him in by the collar, until they were now face-to-face. She was talking New York ghetto Spanglish fast and furious as she lit into him.
    “Mister-218-is-used-to-slutty-little-bitches-who-worship-the ground-he-walk-on.” She poured on the drama…. “They luv Hakeem…..he-so-handsome-and-strong-and-fast-and-soon-to-be-rich!” She was rolling her face in his face mocking him. “But-I-see-who-the-fuck-you-really are…….I-don’t-care-about-your-fucking-money….I-don’t-worship-you-Cabron. BUT YOU WILL WORSHIP ME….YOU HEAR ME BITCH…..YOU WILL FUCKING WORSHIP ME!!!!”
    “Fuck you bitch……I’ll never worship a psycho bitch like you!!!”
    “You-already-worship-this-psycho-bitch……your-hard-cock-tell-the-truth-better-than-your lying-estupido-mouth!”
    She moved so close her lips were rubbing into his, her fiery eyes blazing into his.
    “Fuck you bitch!” Hakeem was panting heavily now, his dick rock hard, his eyes hypnotically held prisoner by hers.
    “Noooo…I will do the fucking and you will be my bitch…..you hear me Puto…I WILL FUCK YOU AND RAPE YOU, LIKE THE BITCH YOU ARE!!!” she was laughing in his face now! Hakeem was panting as Ziyal poured it on.
    “You-want-your-Mami-seetah-to-rape-you….si? Your-hard-cock-says-fuck-me…. Rape me, take me-right here-right now! I can see it in your eyes Cabron….I can smell it in you” she placed her nose on his face and inhaled deep. “Yesss, Big Papi wants to be raped by his Mami si?”
    Her incredible grip on his raging dick was like iron wrapped in pure silk! Her hot soft lips sweetly rubbing his, her hot, wonderful breath deliciously filling his mouth, her blazing eyes and hot words pumping fire in his heart and loins!!!”
    “Stop it!” the lost Hakeem was damn near moaning now.
    “Make me stop, Puto…..you make me stop!!!” Ziyal pushed her lips into his as she deliciously screamed in his mouth… “WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR, YOU FUCKING PUTO BITCH………MAKE ME!!!”
    They panted together for several seconds, staring directly eye-to-eye…..before launching into a ferocious kiss, mouths locked and sealed! Both were growling and gripping each other fiercely. The intensity of the kiss was off the scale and both were now biting and cursing each other amidst the erotic frenzy! Hakeem yelling profanities, while Ziyal responded in rapid-fire profanity laced Splanglish.
    “BITCH!!!”
    “YOU-FUCKING-PUTO-BITCH!”
    “SLUT!”
    “USTA-PUTO-PENDEJO-WHORE…YOU’RE A FUCKING WHORE!!!”
    “YOU’RE THE WHORE!”
    “USTA-PINCHE-ESTUPIDO…..YOU’RE THE FUCKING WHORE!
    “FUCK YOU!”
    “NOOOO FUCK YOU, YOU-FUCKING-PUTO-WHORE-BITCH!”
    “YOU FUCKING SLUT!”
    “USTA-ESTUPIDO-PENDEJO-BITCH….YOU’RE THE FUCKING SLUT!”
    “YOU’RE FUCKING CRAZY!”
    “YOU-LIKE-FUCKING-CRAZY! USTO-ESTUPIDO-IDIOTAH…PAPI-PUTO-PENDEJO-BITCH……YOU LIKE ME BECAUSE I’M A CRAZY FUCKING BITCH?!?!?”
    “HELL NO!”
    “HELL YES……YOUR-HARD-COCK-SAYS-YES!”
    They were yelling and screaming at the same time, the ferocious kiss ratcheted up! They grabbed each other by the back of the head and crushed their mouths hard together. They were snarling, biting and screaming in the kiss! While still kissing, Ziyal gripped Hakeem fiercely and jumped off the table in his waiting arms, as the kiss quickly launched into clothes being shed at high speed! Within seconds they were naked and Hakeem carried Ziyal back to the table, then laid her down! He growled as he pushed his raging dick deep inside her sopping wet pussy. Ziyal screamed in delight and grabbed Hakeem around the neck and bit his ear savagely, while spewing angry profanity laden Spanglishese in his ear. Hakeem was delirious as he fucked her angrily! Ziyal was screaming in her own angry Spanglishy lust language! Nothing was held back as they climbed all the way on the domino table and teed the fuck off!
    “FUERRRTA PAPI……SLAM YOUR BIG COCK IN ME! DON’T FUCKING HOLD BACK…GIVE IT TO ME HARD, FUCK ME LIKE YOU MEAN IT!” she growled gripping him tighter, gnawing on his ear and fucking him aggressively!
    They were now slamming ferociously as Ziyal began laughing as she looked at Hakeem and was rolling her head over and over in time with her fucking, while calling him a ‘Puto-Bitch!’
    “Puto-Bitch….Puto-Bitch….Puto-Bitch…..”
    Over and over again, teasing and mocking him, while fucking him. Hakeem looked at this laughing woman beneath him and realized this was all fun and games to her. This psycho bitch was even more competitive than he was. He was actually getting a double dose of his own medicine. Ziyal was roaring in laughter now as she fucked him with bitchy delight…..
    “Puto-Bitch….Puto-Bitch….Puto-Bitch…..
    On and on she went laughing uproariously as she fucked him. Hakeem could only stare amazed at this female version of himself.
    “What’s the matter Papi……Mami out-fuck you? I laugh at you Papi, where your big power now HUH PUTO? WHERE YOUR FUCKING POWER???”
    She then did something Hakeem did not expect, she gripped his waist with her powerful legs and flipped him over, so she was now on top!
    She was sneering down at him and laughing.
    “Ooohhh Papi, you see this? I’m your Mami now, I belong on top of you. You will get used to being under me…….FUER-R-TAH MAMI IS STRRRONGER THAN YOU…..YOU ARE NOW MY PUTO BITCH!!!” She flexed her muscles while on top of him and started laughing again.
    Hakeem was blown away by her outrageous audacity and never been so hot in his entire life! He laid there stunned as she lit into him, he was lost under her maddening hypnotic spell! She began fucking him while laughing again while flexing her muscles and looking down at him with fiery condescending eyes!
    “MAMI FUER-RTAH!!!!” she laughed and growled at the same time. “From this day forward you will call me BIG MAMI….you hear me? You will worship me……IS THAT CLEAR BITCH? YOU WILL FUCKING WORSHIP ME!!!”
    She bragged from her position of dominance, his dick was now her throne!
    Suddenly realizing what the fuck was happening. Hakeem had to snap himself out of her erotic spell! He shook his head, growled and looked back at her.
    “WORSHIP YOU??? YOU THINK I CAN’T HANDLE THIS SHIT? I’M HAKEEM DAVENPORT BITCH, HEISMAN THROPY WINNER, FIRST PICK IN THE NEXT MUTHAFUCKING NFL DRAFT! THERE’S NOT A DEFENSE IN THE FUCKING WORLD THAT CAN STOP ME. YOU OBVIOUSLY DON’T KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU DEALING WITH….YOU BETTER FUCKING RECOGNIZE BITCH!!!”
    “NOOOOO PAPI, YOU WILL RECOGNIZE MEEE! IS THAT CLEAR CABRON, YOU WILL FUCKING RECOGNIZE ME FOREVER!!!”
    Hakeem snarled and gripped her waist with his powerful hands and matched her intensity fuck for fuck and slam for slam. Ziyal responded angrily by bending down and sealing her mouth back to his. Once again she began spewing profanity laced Spanglishese inside his mouth, while raising and slamming her ass up and down on his raging monster! The two of them were cussing and banging each other as her phat ass flew up and down on his rock-hard pipe! They fucked non-stop for the next fifteen minutes, screaming and cursing, biting and kissing the entire time, eyes remaining locked as they called each other filthy name after filthy name after filthy name! Both were determined not to come as they competed to out-fuck the other! But alas with this much intensity orgasm is inevitable. They bit, panted, growled, chewed and banged away as they pushed each other over the edge! Hakeem had learned early on how to retain his sperm from his Sensei Kenny, he never comes in a woman!!! But no one ever prepared him for the fire and ferocity of the Sexual Entity named Ziyal! He fought bravely not to come, but Ziyals hot sexuality was not to be denied. When their orgasm hit, it was a fucking explosion! They screamed, cursed and screamed some more as they shook, writhed and jerked together in the most intense orgasm either of them ever had! Hakeem blasted a gallon of cum inside Ziyals welcoming pussy, while she deliciously pulsated and throbbed with each blast and every thick spurt! They writhed together gripping and snatching each other as they cried out and surrendered to the most intense and delicious sexual experience either has ever had, while their snarling, growling, biting kiss was a confirmation of what they just experienced. Finally, Ziyal collapsed on top of Hakeem and laid her head on his broad, powerful chest holding him close, while Hakeem wrapped his powerful arms around her, holding her tenderly. They wrapped up lovingly as if they belonged together, panting and moaning, catching their breath, while struggling to recover their blown minds!

(End of teaser number three…..the rest is in the novel)

The next story is about Hakeems brother Sharif and his wife Ilyssa. They are meeting for the first time after hearing about each other. They were both preparing to go to Georgia Tech in the Fall as first time Freshmen. Both are champion Martial Artist, both are in tremendous physical condition and both are 20-years old. When lovers are that young and that gifted, that can be a recipe for insanity!

FIRST DATE AND A ROLLERCOASTER!

“Tell us about Six Flags?” Shalitha asked
    “What do you want to know” Ilyssa answered.
    “The word is, you two fucked on a moving rollercoaster for your first date!”
    Neither Sharif nor Ilyssa said anything. Both just sat looking sheepishly at the family.
    But Mama Tanya looked at Ilyssa. She had to know….
    “I was told you and my son were-were” she found herself trying to wrap her head around the thought, “had sex on your first date, while ya’ll rode the muthafucking rollercoaster?”
    Sharif and Ilyssa could only look at Mama Tanya and nod yes with an embarrassed look on their face.
    Tanisha spoke up….
    “So how did you do it? You must have sat on Sharif lap and inserted his hard-on BEFORE the ride got started not during, because once its started you can’t……right?”
    “During” Ilyssa answered her…. “Dere was no one else on de ride an we wait until it pull off. On de climb up, I slip out of my seat and sit on him lap and…and” she paused and grinned sheepishly…. “put him manhood in me!”
    “Then she held on tight…….what can I say?” Sharif added.
    Hakeem was bugging now….. “SO YA’LL FUCKED WHILE THE ROLLERCOASTER WAS MOVING AT TOP SPEED! I BET THAT SHIT WAS WILD AS HELL…..but how did you bypass the locking bar?”
    “We are engineers!” Sharif answered him.
    Illyssa spoke…..
    “We could no close bar all de way, so I had to squeeze in real close so we could close it half-way. But I admit, it was dangerous, but datz what made it so much fun!” she added.
    “So you two fucked on a moving rollercoaster ride….RIGHT?” Ziyal asked.
    “Right” Sharif answered her.
    She shook her head and asked….
    “While it was speeding and diving and jerking around corners and all kinds of dangerous shit!”
    “Yes” Sharif answered again.
    “So when you finished fucking, Ziyal obviously climbed back in her seat, while the rollercoaster was still moving…..am I hearing this right?”
    No one answered.
    “RIGHT?” Ziyal asked again.
    They still didn’t answer.
    “OHHH SHIT!” the family yelled out together.
    Ziyal persisted….
    “Does this mean Ilyssa was still sitting on Sharifs lap, with his cock still inside her, when the rollercoaster stopped?”
    No one answered.
    “OH SHIT…this mean thee man who operates the rollercoaster saw you on top of his lap with his cock still inside you. Is that what we’re hearing?” Ziyal asked.
    Sharif and Ilyssa looked at each other and sighed.
    “I try to get off him, but de ride was too fast and too rough. We shake and jerk so hard all I could do wuz get him cock out of me, but I could no get it back in him pants or climb back in my seat.”
    “ARE YOU SAYING YOU FINISHED THE FUCKING RIDE WITH HIS DICK HANGING OUT AND YOU STILL SITTING ON HIS LAP?” Shalitha was screaming!
    Sharif nodded yes embarrassed.
    “Him cock no hang out….it be standing straight up…him hard as a rock!”
    The whole family freaked with that and exploded with laughter…all except Tanya who was now tripping hearing this about her son.
    “THAT’S IT…..I DON’T WANT TO HEAR NO MORE, CIRQUE-FUCKING-SOLIEL SEX STORIES FROM YOU TWO! NEXT THING YOU KNOW THEY’LL BE TELLING US HOW THEY WERE DANGLING FROM A FLYING HELICOPTER HAVING ORGASMS AND SHIT!!!”
    She suddenly looked at Sharif and Ilyssa, curiosity getting the best of her….
    “Wait a minute…….what ride were you on at Six-Flag…me and your Daddy used take you and Karmen to Six-Flags, when you were little? Which rollercoaster was it?”
    “THE MIND BENDER!!!” Sharif answered his Mother, who freaked when she heard it.
    “THE MIND BEN….WHAT THE FUCK! WERE YOU TWO OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND? THAT FUCKING RIDE IS INTENSE! I RODE IT WITH YOUR FATHER WHEN YOU WERE A BABY. I SWORE I’D NEVER DO THAT SHIT AGAIN! THE DIPS ARE STEEP AS HELL AND THE CURVES ARE SHARP! IT’S ONE OF THE FASTEST ROLLERCOASTERS I EVER BEEN ON!!! HELL THE DROPS BY THEMSELVES ARE TREACHEROUS EVEN IF YOU’RE SEATED BY YOURSELF WITH THE FUCKING BAR FULLY LATCHED! BUT WITH YOU SITTING ON HIS LAP, WITH A FUCKING HALF-LATCHED BAR AND HIS DICK INSIDE YOU! DID YOU JUST WANT TO DIE?”
    They did not answer, so Tanya continued.
    “I KNOW THE MIND-BENDER. YOU HIT THE FUCKING CURVES, AT HIGH SPEEDS, WITH ALL THAT HARD JERKING AND SNATCHING!!! WHAT THE HELL, YOU TWO MUST HAVE A FUCKING DEATH WISH!!!” Tanya was now looking at them like they were psychotic!
    “I wanted to ride the Mind-Bender ever since I was a little.” Sharif answered. “I watched you and Dad ride it, while me and Karmen sat with Karen and her family when I was 5 and Karmen was 7. We moved to LA before I had a chance to ride it, but when I came back to Atlanta as a man, I swore I would. With Ilyssa this was my chance” Sharif paused and smiled at his mother, “We loved what we did, though we never did again….admittedly it was too dangerous, but for us that day……”
    “It was perfect and we were madly in love when it wuz over…..after dat, we knew we belong togedder!” Ilyssa added.
    “IT TOOK THAT DAMN DANGEROUS ASS RIDE FOR YOU TWO TO KNOW YOU BELONG TOGETHER……REALLY?” Tanya was exasperated!
    “What can I say?” Sharif added.
    “WHAT ABOUT THE OPERATOR…WHAT DID HE SAY?” Hakeem asked.
    “When it was over an de operator see us, him have him mouth open, an all him can say is, what the fuck are you two doing?” Ilyssa laughs. “But I ignore him and get off de ride, den rush in King Sharifs arms screaming and laughing. I tell him right den and dere I love him.” Ilyssa added.
    Sharif laughed.
    “I looked at the operator and all I could say was….. ‘sorry!’ But me and Ilyssa just held each other and kissed and walked away with arms around each other.”
    “I no let him go de rest of de day” Ilyssa looked at Mama Tanya…. “I no let him go ever since….your son….him my King!”
    Tanya just looked at both of them still shaking her head and opened her mouth to say something, but his Sister Karmen interrupted…
    “So, you said his dick was still out when the ride stopped and it was standing up hard. Is that it or was……SOMETHING ELSE HAPPENING?” Karmen asked, while her mother Tanya turned to her like she was crazy.
    “Oh yes….enquiring minds definitely want to know?” Ziyal seconded it.
    The whole family en-masse turned their heads to Sharif and Ilyssa, who looked back at the family clearly embarrassed before Ilyssa spoke.
    “Him not just hard….him….him…..him….” Ilyssa couldn’t finish.
    Everybody froze and gawked at Sharif in disbelief.
    “NO, HE DIDN’T????? UH-UH…..NO YOU DIDN’T????” Dezerai his Grandmother was now bugging with that.
    Karmen jumped up and ran in front of her baby brother, followed by Hakeem.
    “Were you cumming? Were you actually shooting cum, when the ride stopped and did the operator see it?”
    Sharif couldn’t answer and just dropped his head.
    Everybody freaked with that and Karmen and Hakeem screamed in laughter and took off running around the dojo! While the rest of the family had a laugh out loud heart attack. The next thing they heard was the door slam as Mama Tanya bolted, this was way TOO MUCH for her. Delesha turned and looked at the mind-blown Dezerai.
    “I didn’t know all this….we were told they fucked on the rollercoaster, but not this.
    Dezerai couldn’t answer as she looked at the faces of her embarrassed Grandson and his Wife and felt for them……but she still had to laugh, cuz that shit was too damn funny! SHARIFS ERUPTING DICK, SHOOTING WHITE-CUM…. SPUNK…..JIZZ …. SAUCE..….WHILE RIDING ON A MUTHAFUCKING ROLLERCOASTER RIGHT IN FRONT OF A FREAKED OUT OPERATOR! I’m sorry but that shit was too damn funny!
    Finally, Shalitha had to ask….
    “OK…OK…if he was cumming when the ride stopped and the operator saw him cumming, that means Ilyssa, you asked him to cum; which obviously he said yes. Therefore, you was either sucking him off or jerking him off while the ride was moving!”
    The family once again en-mass turned their head to Sharif and Ilyssa as Karmen and Hakeem hustled back to hear the answer!!!
    Once again, they dropped their heads in embarrassment.
    “I try to suck…..but de ride was too fast” Ilyssa paused embarrassed. “So I-I…..”
    “JERK!!!” the family screamed the answer, everybody exploding with laughter!
    Ilyssa looked up and explained some more….
    “De rollercoaster was moving so fast all we could do was hold on. After I cum, I see we had a few more dips and turns so I grab him cock and pull it out of me. But I can no put it in him pants.” She looks at the family. “I try to bend down and suck him off, but de ride just too fast and rough. So I jerk him cock and say. Cum for me baby….cum! Sharif him nod yes and I jerk him fast an hard!” Ilyssa again smiles embarrassed. “I tink I can finish him before de ride stop……I wuz wrong!”
    “WRONG! REALLY, YOU WUZ WRONG!” Shalitha was screaming with laughter now.
    “OK, OK, OK….I gotta ask” Karmen came in.
    “If Sharif was cuming when the ride stopped. Did you just cum in front of the operator, not caring if he saw it or not? Or did you and Sharif try and conceal it?”
    The family turned their heads back to Sharif and Ilyssa.
    Sharif was really embarrassed by now and you could tell he wanted this conversation to be over, but the family wasn’t having it…..THEY WANTED ANSWERS!
    “We try and conceal it at first, but Sharif have him eyes closed” She paused again. “And I so into making him cum, I no pay attention as I should” She again paused. “I make him cum just before de ride stop. I panic when I hear de operator yelling while walking towards us, but it too late to stop Sharif now!”
    “WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING SITTING IN HIS LAP? THAT SHITS DANGEROUS, YOU COULD HAVE BEEN KILLED!” Illyssa again pauses. “When him go to unlock de bar and see Sharif shooting cum….him jump back!”
    “WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? ARE, YOU-YOU CUMMING??? Git the fuck off this ride goddammit! What the fuck is wrong with you?” him starts looking around “Where’s security when you need it...... SECURITY…SECURITY!!! Goddammit, what the fuck is wrong with you?” Him looks at the wet seat. “You got cum all over the muthafucking seat! I need a towel, I need some disinfectant!” Him looks around yelling “DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHERE I CAN GET A BUCKET AND SOME BLEACH?”
    "When Sharif stood up, him cock was still standing straight up, with cum dripping out. Him struggle to stuff it back in him pants, but him too big and still hard! You should have seen the embarrassed look on him face!"
    “We hurry up and get out of there” Sharif adds. “All I can do is look back and say I’m sorry! We get the hell out of Six-Flags before they call the cops!”
    “But our first date, it no over, not by a long shot.” Illyssa came in.
    “So, what happened next? Ziyal asked.

(End of teaser number 4……..the rest is in the novel)

Final teaser

The final short teaser is about Kennys son Kenny Jr or KJ as the family affectionately calls him. He and his wife Akusua (from Dezerai 4) divorced 2 years prior, because of his alcoholism. When he got clean and sober they began talking about reuniting. They’ve been seeing each other again for a couple of months and making plans to marry again. Today they are on a date, having a picnic at the park. The story begins with his wife Akusua who is from Sudan. As with most native Africans, her English is colored with rich African dialect. You will notice the R-sounds are written with two Rs together, to signify the rolling of the tongue. She tells the story of their nice “private” picnic at the park….it started off with just the two of them, or so they thought.

THE PICNIC!

Akusua starts off, speaking using proper English, but laced in her thick Sudanese dialect of East Africa.
    “We were sitting on the blanket at the park having a nice quiet respectable picnic, when I decided to get a little frrisky. I first looked around to make sure we were alone, then I unzipped his pants. I rreached inside and began strroking him, but soon I rrealized it would be better if I used oil. So I got some coconut oil and pulled a blanket over me. I put the oil on my hands and rreached down and strroked his big fat….” Akusua looked at Shalitha… “What is the word you use here in Amerrica……….DICK? I don’t like that word! Dick is supposed to be a person, not a penis!” she chuckled. “I would use the word penis, but that sounds to formal.” Akusua mused for a few seconds. “Alrright…DICK it is!” she laughed. “Anyway I grripped him with both my hands, massaging it the way he likes.” Akusua looked at the family….. “KJ loves it when I massage him using both my hands, kneading it like dough. I took his fat” she paused…. “DICK…and massaged it like this” her fingers moving in dough kneading motions. The family giggled as she demonstrated how she did it. “I would go down to the base and cup his huge balls and knead them like this” she increased her kneading motions. “Thee oil made it slippery and smooth and then I grripped it tighter and slid upwards, with both hands going up and down up and down and KJ was now moaning like a little baby! That inspired me me to get rrougher!
    “OH SHIT BABYEE….WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?” Akusua laughed… “you should have heard him; he is so cute when he’s turned on!”
    The family giggled, but KJ was looking embarrassed.
    “Akusua can we like do an x-nay on how I sound during sex in front of the family?”
    Akusua looked at him, then the family…feeling feisty.
    “X-NAY? What is an X-NAY?” She waved him off. “Anyway, I strroked him harder and he kept whining and I then called him a BITCH! Telling him to shut the fuck up until I finished” she grinned again…. “he likes when I say that!”
    “MOST MEN DO!” Delesha came in.
    “Then I take his monster in my mouth…..it is big and gigantic and I love it. I start at the base and lick and suck my way up, nibbling, sucking, chewing….lightly of course….but not too light!” she grinned totally into it now. “I start at the top and take him in my mouth and and….” she pauses……. “I SWALLOW HIM!!!”
    “WHAT…..YOU…YOU…SWALLOW ALL OF HIM…….AS BIG AS DAVENPORT MEN ARE?” Shalitha shook her head. “YOU A BAD GIRL!”
    “I am now bobbing my head up and down, when suddenly we hear voices…
    “Akusua stop, someones coming” he panics as he sees a family walking towards us.
    “I was feeling bold at that point so I raise the blanket to cover my head, but I don’t stop. But I do control, my movements no longer strroking him up and down with my mouth. It would be embarrassing for people to pass by and see this blanket going up and down on my husbands…..DICK!” she giggles. “But I continue to lick and suck him without moving my head. Soon I hear the family walking by and I suck even deeper. KJ was now moaning and whispering for me to stop, but I keep going. Without lifting the blanket I peer out from an opening in the frront and see he is watching the family with an embarrassed smile on his face.” Akusua looks at the family with an evil grin. “I suck even harder and deeper now. I am slobbering and grrowling on his big…..DICK!” Everybody laughs. “My breath is hot and I am now slurping, when I hear the family even with us. I can tell they are laughing and looking at KJ. His embarrassment grrows and I dig in, vacuuming and pulling his dick in with my suctioning mouth. KJ lifts his knees to hide my outline and he locks eyes with the family. I become bolder and sucked suck deeper.
    “Hello how are you” I hear a woman grreet my husband.
    Before he could answer I clamp down on his dick, using my big lips to swallow him again.
    KJ jerks and he goes to speak but his voice is gone….he squeaks out a funny sound and waves at them. I now go in for the kill and vacumm his dick until I feel him errupting in my mouth and I drank all of it, giggling the whole time.
    “Have a nice day” I hear the woman say and the family is laughing as they pass us by. It was so much fun, because I knew KJ was cumming rright in frront of them. I pull on his dick some more until he empties and grrows soft. When I lift the blanket over my head, he has his eyes closed and I see the family several feet away walking to the other side of the lake.
    “Oh my god Akusua” he breaths, “Why did you do that?”
    “You know you like it!”
    He lifted his head and we both start laughing. I come out frrom under the blanket and serve us lunch. After about half an hour, I am rready for more. So, I duck back under the blanket and began strroking and sucking him again. It is not long before he is hard and then I peak my head back out….“It is time I get mine.”
    So, I sit up and slide forward, then take his big hard…..DICK! and slip it into my hot and by then very wet pussy. I then take the blankets and cover us both and lay down on his chest, so it looked like we were just hugging.” Akusua grinned again. “THEN I FUCK HIM!!!! I did not say he fucked me…….NOOOOO…..I FUCKED HIM!”
    KJ could only smile and nod his head.
    “Yeah…she fucked the shit outta me!”
    “Did you like it?” Hakeem asked.
    KJ looked at him….. “WHAT YOU THINK?”
    Akusua continued….
    “I fucked him none stop for 10 minutes and we both were so into it, we stopped looking around. I had no idea that 87-year old Ms Whitten from the nursing home I volunteer at was coming over to say hi. She is in a wheelchair being pushed by her grrand-daughter Leliani, along the walk trail. When Leliani saw us she mentioned to Mrs. Whitten who we were and she insisted on coming over to see us. But when they got to us, I could tell Leilani rrealized what me and KJ were doing and got embarrassed. Fortunately for us, Ms Whitten has poor eyesight and bad hearing. She also has Alzhiemers so our embarrassment was not as grreat as it could have been.” Akusua paused. “You have to understand rright at the moment, when Mrs Whitten said hello, I was cumming and KJ was on the verge. We both had our eyes closed and didn’t see her, until we heard her rright next to us.
    “Why hello Akusua is that you?” Mrs Whitten spoke.
    “Shocked and cumming, I jerked my head up and saw Mrs Whitten and Leilani standing rright next to us!”
    “And I had my eyes closed and was about to cum. When I heard Mrs Whitten speak, I snapped my eyes open and saw this sweet old lady and her hot twenty something year old grand-daughter standing over us” KJ spoke.
    “We were both very embarrassed” Akusua spoke “like I said, when Mrs Whitten said hi, I just started cumming.”
    “UHH-UHH-UHHH…was all I could say!”
    “Akusua! Are you OK dearie? Can we get you some water or something? Young man get up and get your wife some water!”
    “When she told me that all I could do was grit my teeth and hold back my own orgasm” KJ spoke.
    “YOUNG MAN DID YOU HEAR ME? I SAID GET UP AND GET YOUR WIFE SOME WATER?
    We both froze.
    “Ugh…. Leilani get Akusua some water, this young man is of no use.”
    “Grand-Mama, I think we should be going.”
    “We’re not going anywhere until you get Akusua some water!” Mrs Whittens frail voice was now shrill.
    “Yes Maam” she looks at a cumming Akusua and realizes she is out of it, then looks at KJ and mouths... “Help!”
    KJ could only point to the cooler on the side with water in it.
    Leilani goes over to the cooler and gets a small bottled water. She goes to hand it to the cumming Akusua who can’t yet raise her hand.
    “Akusua, you have to drink the water!” Ms Whitten speaks to her. “Here give me that water” Mrs Whitten takes the water from Leilani, opens it and hands it to Akusua.
    “I have no idea how I was able to raise my hand and take that water.” Akusua said. “But by some miracle I did, but I couldn’t drink it.”
    “Akusua you have to drink it! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME….DRINK THE WATER!” Mrs Whittens shrill voice was yelling at Akusua.
    I held up one finger up to tell Mrs Whitten to give me a moment.”
    Akusua looked at the family, “I wanted to drrink it, but I needed to first stop cumming first!”
    “MMMMMM…….Mmm-Hmm, was all I could muster as I gripped the water bottle.”
    “OK, Sweetie, go ahead, you drink that water, you’ll feel better, you’ll see!”
    Akusua looked at the family and shook her head. “Have any of you ever trried to hold a coherent conversation while cumming? I was trrying to say hi to this sweet 87-year old senior citizen, while cumming. I don’t think I was very successful” Akusua laughed.… “Mrs Whitten is my favorite senior at the nursing home. We had grrown very close over the last two years, so I was embarrassed, but grrateful her eyesight and hearing are poor.”
    Mrs Whitten told her Grrand-daughter to move her wheelchair closer so she could get a better look at KJ; she was about to scold him.
    “You must be the husband I’ve heard so much about. Young man when your wife is not feeling well, you need to snap to it and get her what she needs. Do you understand me?”
    “Yes maam, I will.”
    “Good” she then reached out her hand. “By the way, my name is Deloris Whitten, it’s nice to finally meet you.”
    Akusua now finally calming down, began to drink the water getting her bearings.
    “I looked at KJ and his eyes and mouth was open and embarrassed. You have to understand he was still hard and inside me.”
    KJ stepped in.
    “When I became an alcoholic I pretty much abandoned the disciplines Dad taught me, so retaining my sperm was no longer easy. But at that moment, I would have given anything to still be able to hold it in. I knew if I moved even an inch I was dead meat.”
    “You should have seen him family, all he could do was blink and hold his breath…I knew he was in trrouble, so I felt devilish at that moment and made things worse.”
    “Baby…..shake Mrs. Whittens hand!”
    KJ looked at Akusua his eyes big, his lips mouthing no. Akusua smiled evilly.
    “Shake it now!”
    Mrs Whitten held her hand out patiently.
    “Mmmm-Mmmm…..OK!” he grunted. “Nice to meet you” he croaked out and lifted his hand to shake Ms Whittens already extended right hand, while straining to hold back the flood gates. Sweet Ms Whitten took KJ huge hand in both her frail little hands and smiled at him.
    “You’re such a handsome young man, Akusua has told me so much about you. Are you treating her right?” Ms Whitten looked at Akusua. “Is this young man treating you right?”
    “Yes Mrs Whitten, he treats me like a Queen!”
    “Well that’s good to know…because a few minutes ago, you had me wondering. Remember the keys to a happy marriage is communication. Me and my Harold were married 55 years before he passed away…..he had prostate cancer you know…..”
    Ms Whitten held on to KJs hand with both her small frail hands and launched into a prolonged lecture of the beauties of communication in marriage. Poor KJ could only blink and smile dutifully, while hanging on and pray. Ms Whitten droned on and on and on and Akusua decided to fuck with KJs mind.
    “I couldn’t help it family, this was too good to pass up……I just had to…”
    “YOU DIDN’T SQUEEZE HIS DICK DID YOU???” Tanisha asked?
    “Yes, she did!” Dezerai answered.
    Akusua grinned and nodded…… “I couldn’t help it…….I clamped down on his thrrobbing dick with my muscles and began rrotating in tiny circles so Mrs Whitten couldn’t see. It didn’t take long as I watched KJs panicking eyes, roll back in his head and he came…….IN AN EXPLOSION THAT WAS EPIC!!!”
    The family laughed with that!
    Akusua smiled……
    “AND I TIMED IT MAKING SURE MRS WHITTENS GRRIP OF HIS HAND IN HERS WAS SECURE AND SHE WAS INTO THE MEAT OF HER PRROLONGED LECTURE. MRS WHITTEN HAS ALWAYS BEEN A LONG INEXHAUSTIBLE TALKER, SO I KNEW THIS WOULD BE GOOD.” Akusua smiled again…. “I JUST CLAMPED DOWN AND GRROUND MY PUSSY ON HIS DICK……HARD!”
    “OOOHHH SHIT!” the family was laughing.
    “KJ…how did you feel at that moment?” Tanisha had to ask.
    Kenny Jr. just paused shaking his head.
    “Honestly Mama Tee, I know I must have looked crazy, cuz I looked at Mrs Whittens smiling face, not hearing a word she was saying. Then I glanced over at her grand-daughters shocked face nervous. Then all of a sudden Akusua clamped down and the eruption hit and all I could do was close my eyes and clamp my mouth shut, hold my breath and pray!”
    “Ohhhh….I am sooo impressed with you Mami……I would have done thee same thing to my Hakeem if we were in that position……Bueno Mama-Sita!”
    “Thank you, but that wasn’t the worst of it…………..Mrs Whitten talked to KJ for a good hand holding 5 more minutes and her Grrand-daughter fought to pull her away, but Mrs. Whitten rresisted. She is a very stubborn and willful woman, who doesn’t take no for an answer. So I-I-I…..” Akusua paused.
    “WHAT….WHAT?” The family was on edge now.
    “I already knew her Grrand-daughter is Bi-Sexual. When KJ and I divorced two years ago, she would always come and offer me a listening ear.” She paused again. “Over time she started flirting with me and even asked me out. I said no, it was too soon, but I admit, I was very tempted.” Akusua grinned.
    “Did you do what I think you did?” Dezerai asked.
    Akusua grinned slightly embarrassed.
    “I looked at her before I clamped down on KJ. Our eyes met and held and I smiled at her. She was embarrassed and nodded her head no, but I just smiled and nodded yes! Then I locked my eyes on KJ and grround my pussy harder and watch KJ frreak out. When he closed his eyes and came, I looked back at Leilani locked eyes with her. Then I bared my teeth at her and grround down rotating my pussy on KJs dick harder, while baring my teeth at her. Her eyes lit fire at that moment and she bared hers back. I clamped down hard again. Our eyes stayed locked the entire time and she actually lifted her hand to her brreast and touched herself, then her hand went down to her grroin and rrubbed. Rright at that moment, I lifted off of KJs cuming dick, while it was still spurting and grabbed his dick with my hand and pumped him. With my other hand I slipped two fingers in my pussy and pulled out our juices. I coated my fingers and lifted them to Leilani and she took it in her mouth and sucked my fingers. Rright at that moment KJ opened his eyes and saw her sucking my fingers and he started frreaking out! I looked back at him and pumped harder which made him cum harder. His eyes were wild now, blinking and panicky as they darted back and forth between us and Ms Whitten, while strruggling to keep his composure as she held his hand and droaned on and on about the good times between her and her late husband Harold. I rremember Ms Whitten even asking KJ if we were planning to have any more children soon?” Akusua giggled…. “All he could do was keep his mouth shut tight, grrunt and shake his head yes! All the while me and Leilani kept our eyes locked while she sucked my fingers. It was so hot I started cumming again and Leilani was moaning quietly and strroked her pussy through her jeans. It was most fun I ever had….and sooo very delicious!”
    “It was fucking embarrassing!” KJ came in. “I’m shaking this sweet old lady’s frail little hands and cumming, while my wife has locked eyes with this old ladies hot ass grand-daughter and cumming.” KJ shook his head… “And my wife kept pumping my dick, pulling more cum out of me, while Mrs Whitten keeps asking me questions.”
    Though still laughing, Dezerai was studying Akusua…..
    “You and that woman got together later didn’t you?”
    Akusua could only smile shyly.
    “Yes….many times after that! And yes we’ve had several threesomes!”
    “Tell us about it?” Ziyal spoke up.

(This is the end of the teasers…….I hope you enjoyed it!)
    Best to all
    Shak
    Last edited by shak7; August 10th, 2019 at 03:38 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: Teasers by Shak

Awesome ! I still loved your stories... You inspired me a lot..
    Where could we buy your novel ?

HB Forum Owner
    Teasers by Shak

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Shak!

Teaser 2 was genuinely funny! But I have to say, them two hot women missing the Maysa concert was unacceptable!

Glad to learn that you're putting a novel together.

I'm on to the next teaser.

Be well, brother

A.P.

Senior Hostboard Member
    Teasers by Shak

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by badmax View Post
    Awesome ! I still loved your stories... You inspired me a lot..
    Where could we buy your novel ?

Thanks badmax
    Inspiration is what writing stories is all about. I almost finished writing the novel, I just need to set it up for sale. Hopefully soon. I'll keep everyone posted.

Shak

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by apenman View Post
    Shak!

Teaser 2 was genuinely funny! But I have to say, them two hot women missing the Maysa concert was unacceptable!

Glad to learn that you're putting a novel together.

I'm on to the next teaser.

Be well, brother

A.P.

Thanks BFAM
    Teaser two was fun to write and very visual. Also I think you'll like the next three teasers.
    But I have to ask you........YOU WOULD FOREGO HOT THROW DOWN SEX WITH THE WOMAN OF YOUR DREAMS FOR A CONCERT???
    Hey I love music, but not that much!

Be well
    Shak

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Valencia and Delesha were wrapped so tight they looked like a human Zebra, as white and black skin colors merged and swirled together. They began rolling around on the bed and it looked like a two-color kaleidoscope, a whirlpool of chocolate and vanilla swirls undulating aggressively. They both teed the fuck off, fucking, grappling, grinding, kissing and talking shit the entire time. Both women were strong and in tremendous shape, so this battle was now a war of attrition.
    very well written, shak. very imaginative and clever.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for posting! Sorry to hear about your health challenges and I hope the situation improves. Thanks again for all of your past stories and I am looking forward to the book!

Senior Hostboard Member
    Teasers by Shak

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fett33 View Post
    Thanks for posting! Sorry to hear about your health challenges and I hope the situation improves. Thanks again for all of your past stories and I am looking forward to the book!
    fett33

Thank you for your kind words. I've had health challenges for many years (result of a wild life!). Only a complete lifestyle change got me back on my feet. But there are still challenges ahead. I'm happy and encouraged and thankful. As far as the book goes, I'm close to finishing it, but there are a few other things that need to be done. For now I need to focus on getting back on my feet, so for now the book has to wait.
    Again thanks for encouragement and support.

Shak

Senior Hostboard Member
    Teasers by Shak

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kamafight View Post
    very well written, shak. very imaginative and clever.

After reading the yoga story.........NOW THAT'S IMAGINATIVE AND CLEVER!!!