47 Post(s)

Dd,md,md,mm

PART THREE: MOTHER-DAUGHTER: FLORENCE AND EMILY
    by A. Penman

Here's a link to Part 2
    D-D, M-D, M-D, M-M Part Two

Also, a link to Part 1
    Daughter-daughter-mother-daughter-mother-daughter-mother-mot

Fresh from a shower, Florence Evans stood naked in front of her full length bedroom mirror, admiring the temple that was her perfectly toned 40 year old body. She looked over her shoulder at her tight, shapely ass, smiled and gave herself a pat of approval, then turned and watched as the gorgeous woman in the mirror slowly ran her hands up her toned, flat stomach and eventually filled them with breasts that were large, firm and luscious. She reveled in her own pulchritude for a few more long seconds before the woman in the mirror asked the inevitable question; “Seriously, girlfriend, when is this slamin’ body going to get some skin on skin action?”

Then, she sighed, knowing that she had absolutely nothing going on in her so-called personal life.

“Well, Florence,” the woman in the mirror pointed out, “this sexy body isn’t going to keep itself in shape.”

And with that, Flo Evans donned skin tight gym shorts and a thin, skin tight workout top that covered and caressed her full tits and left no doubt where her nipples were located. Her abs remained enticingly bare. It almost seemed a shame to wear anything at all since she was working out alone. She grabbed a hand towel, stopped in the kitchen for a bottle of trendy, designer water, then proceeded to the basement exercise room that she and her daughter Angela so loved.

Florence didn’t make a lot of money. As a server at an upscale cocktail lounge, their were good tip nights and bad tip nights. After the divorce she quickly learned how to carefully budget and manage her finances. Indeed, for almost the entire year after the split, the financial situation was very precarious for her and Angela. There were even a few months when she struggled to make the house payment. But a benevolent judge compelled her ex husband to live up to the financial terms of the divorce or face incarceration. This helped a lot. It was tough going for a while, but she stayed strong, determined to provide a good life for herself and Angela. Things eventually turned around and finances became much less of a concern.

Noting early on that her daughter loved to exercise, Florence slowly but surely built a workout room for her in the basement. And whenever she could afford it, a new piece of equipment was added. Angela absolutely loved it! Eventually, the shapely young woman got her mom to make use of the room and to exercise regularly, because…

“Gotta keep that sexy forty year old body in shape, mother dear.” She would often tease.

Angela was right. Florence quickly realized the benefits of working out. Parts of her that had started to become soft had become taut and toned again. No doubt, with a sexy MILF body like this, men would be tripping over each other to get to her and get with her.

However, things didn’t quite work out that way, at least not for her. Of the men that approached her, the younger ones acted like they were doing her a favor just by talking with her. While the “older gentlemen,” perhaps a bit insecure about their greying hair or balding heads seemed to think the best approach was to impress her with their worldly possessions. To be sure, Florence craved sex; her still desirable body needed to sweat and writhe with another human. But she wasn’t just a piece of ass, after all. If a man couldn’t show her a bit of respect, she shut him down. And so, the loneliness began to set in. Oh well, might as well take out her frustrations on the barbell set. Plus, if things built up too much, there was always her faithful “neck massager.” It always treated her like a lady. She chuckled to herself and then gracefully descended the basement stairs. At the bottom of the stairs Florence noted that the lights were already on. Perhaps her sometimes forgetful daughter had left them on. But when she heard a grunt, she scanned the room and was shocked to see someone.

“Excuse me…who the hell are you?”

A very lovely young woman then sat up on the weight bench, toweled off her forehead and then smiled at her. She was dressed, if you could call it that, in a few scant pieces of cloth that barely covered her tits or her crotch.

“Oh, hello Mrs.Evans. It’s me, Emily Johnson. I’m Angie’s friend.”
    “What are you doing here?”
    “Um…exercising?”
    “I can see that. But how the hell did you get in?”
    “Well, I used my considerable skill with a paper clip and a credit card, jimmied the lock and here I am.”
    “That’s NOT funny…well, it is a little.” Florence cracked a smile, her anger slowly melting.
    “The spare key, under the mat.” Emily confessed. “I was expecting Angie, Mrs. Evans. She told me to use the spare key if the door was locked…and the door was locked. I hope I didn’t overstep any boundaries.”
    Florence sighed, “Well, if my daughter trusts you…I suppose it’s OK.”

Emily rose from the weight bench and walked over to Florence, jiggling deliciously, then stopping within a foot of her. Considering how nearly naked the young woman was, it was a distance that made Florence Evans somewhat uncomfortable.

Then, caught completely off guard, the sexy mom suddenly found herself in the full embrace of Emily, her daughter’s best friend. Florence marveled at the perfectly orchestrated maneuver that had aligned their bodies so fully, so perfectly and so amorously. Emily had matched up their bellies and breasts to perfection.

“I thought I was alone. If I frightened you, I apologize.” The youthful blond girl whispered into the mom’s ear.
    “You, you did frighten me,” Florence gasped at the erotic body contact. I thought I was going to be alone…I…”

She was damn near the consistency of wax left outside on a hot day. Florence couldn’t believe how her body was tingling, especially in those sensitive woman parts. Damn! When the bitch in the mirror asked about skin on skin action, she didn’t say anything about woman to woman skin on skin.

Feeling obliged to be polite, the sexy MILF returned the embrace with equal enthusiasm, not yielding an inch in the crushing of mature breasts with young breasts, and not retreating from the silken press of their naked bellies. Unlike her counterpart, Carol, Florence was slightly less ambivalent about mixing it up with a hot young bitch.

The embrace broke off, but the two women remained close, both chests noticeably heaving, both sets of nipples clearly stiffened in arousal.

“Forgive me, Mrs. Evans. I’m a hugger…I love to hug. Besides, I’ve been wanting to get better acquainted with my best friend’s mom. And what better way to break the ice than a nice warm hug?” She paused for a second. “And by the way, where is Angela anyway? We were supposed to work out.”
    “Let me guess, my beautiful, ditzy daughter didn’t call you?”
    “No, she didn’t. What’s up?”
    “Angie got called into work.” Florence explained, apologetically.
    Stifling an urge to chuckle, Emily thought to herself, “Of course she did.”
    “Oh pooh…” Emily pouted then sighed, “well I guess I should probably go so that you can get your workout in.”

Angie’s young friend then turned and walked to the corner of the room, bent down slightly to retrieve a pull over top from her gym bag. It wasn’t an ostentatious bend, but it did show her luscious ass to Florence. Now in her top, Emily returned to where Florence stood, gave her a soft peck on the cheek and said goodbye.

“It was really nice to spend some time with you, Mrs. Evans, even if it was only a few minutes.”
    “You too, Emily. Don’t be a stranger.” Florence responded with uncertainty. “Oh, and call me Florence, or Flo. There’s no need to be formal.”
    “OK, Flo, enjoy your workout…bye bye.”

Emily turned and casually sauntered to the stairs, thinking to herself, “Wait for it…wait for it…and…”

“Emily, wait!” Florence called out.

“YESSSS!!!” Emily’s mind sang out joyfully. She turned back toward the sexy older woman, “Yes, Florence?”
    “I was just thinking, you did come over to get a good workout in…”
    “I did. And?”
    “There’s no reason why we can’t workout together, is there?”
    “No, not at all, in fact, I was hoping you’d ask me to exercise with you.”

Emily turned and slowly moved back toward Florence. A few feet away, she set down her gym bag then removed the sweat top she had put on, once again displaying most of her luscious, youthful skin. Florence’s eyes rolled at once again seeing so much of this voluptuous young woman. Good gracious, her body was exquisite! And, despite the fact that she had just been admiring her forty year old anatomy and was quite pleased with it, her mind sighed in fond remembrance…ah, to be twenty again.

“Shall we get started?”
    “OK, but there’s something I want you to do first, Flo.”

Florence gave her a slightly confused look. Emily reached into her gym bag and withdrew a couple pieces of cloth, both navy blue in color, and held them out to her.

“Put these on, please.”

A quick assessment caused Florence to gasp. It was a top and a bottom that covered the exact amount of flesh as the so-called outfit that Emily was wearing. They amounted to not much more than a couple pieces of cloth with strings.

“Good gracious, Emily, I can’t wear those!”
    “Why not? They’ll fit you.”
    “I’m sure they will, just barely. But the question is, why would I want to expose so much of my body?”

“From where I stand, Flo, your body is smokin’ hot! So the question is, why wouldn’t you want to expose as much of it as possible? I say, if you got it, flaunt it, sexy momma.”

Florence chuckled while her eyes leisurely scanned Emily’s body once again, taking in every rounded curve, every deep cleft, noting how the abundant young breasts stood firm and proud, how smooth and solid the belly was, how firm and creamy looking the young thighs were. The g-string that covered Emily’s womanhood presented a thickly folded cameltoe. Emily was fully aware of the fact that her body was being assessed, and she enjoyed it.

“Do you like what you see, Florence?”

Determined not to be intimidated by the young thing, Florence huffed, snatched the so called outfit out of Emily’s hand and ordered her to turn around.

“And don’t peek!”

Emily did as she was asked. Florence slipped out of her workout attire and slinked into the incredibly small outfit. It fit her body perfectly, but felt like nothing more than a couple of band aides covering her nipples and her now tingling cunt. There was just too much woman for two small patches of polyester to contain. She marveled at how much of herself was available to the naked eye. Then Emily announced that she was turning around.

“OH MY GOD!!!”

Just as Florence had done to her, Emily allowed her eyes to take a leisurely stroll over every luscious curve and cleft of the sexy MILF’s body.

“Do you like what you see, Emily?”
    “Mrs. Evans…you are hot, hot HOT!!! You have a rockin’ body!”
    “Thank you.”

Pleased with the reaction her body got from the discerning eyes and sugar-coated words of a well endowed twenty year old, Florence, nonetheless began to feel the wheels of uncertainty starting to turn inside her mind. What, if anything, had she set in motion? That question would be answered almost immediately.

Quick as a cat, Emily closed the short distance between them. Florence let out an involuntary gasp as, once again, the young woman ensnared her in a perfectly executed embrace. The full on crush of their nearly naked tits was, no doubt, intentional, as was the sumptuous, full belly press. But then, the young woman upped the ante.

Her mind swirling in mouthwatering thoughts from the fullness of this body to body contact, Florence then felt her ass being gently squeezed in a tacit effort to tilt her pelvis forward. The next thing she felt was the audacious placement of Emily’s fulsome mound on hers. Two tiny strips of polyester fabric could barely disguise the fact that both clean shaven pussies were clearly aroused and could easily get at each other. As she gently pressed her crotch against Florence, the youthful provocateur remembered Angie’s words about unleashing the beast in this gorgeous, forty year old woman. Florence felt a sense of desperation that came from not knowing for certain what to do or how to react. Fighting the nearly overwhelming need of her body, she pushed away, ending the seditious embrace.

“Oops, I did it again! Like I said, Florence, I’m a hugger…I love body contact!”
    “So do I, Emily. But my goodness, we’re both damn near naked!” The MILF pointed out.
    Emily just shrugged, “So much the better.”

Florence gave Emily a look that was somewhere between anger and disbelief. What was going on inside this young girl’s mind?

“Forgive my casual attitude, Florence. I apologize if I made you uncomfortable. It’s just that you’re so beautiful, I couldn’t help myself.”
    “I appreciate that, Emily. And I like body contact too. But you must understand, it’s been quite a while since this body has…well…you know.” Florence immediately regretted her words.

“I understand completely, Florence. Let’s get busy, shall we?”

The two scantily clad women commenced their workout in earnest, following each other from one piece of equipment to another, building up momentum and, as dedicated exercise partners often do, encouraging each other and pushing each other to do just one more repetition. It was highly stimulating for both of them. To her surprise, Florence found the young woman to be an excellent workout partner. She pushed Emily just as hard as she was being pushed. It was invigorating, to say the least. And with each additional rep, each muscle that strained in response to the weight, Emily’s exquisite young body began to glisten in a fine sheen of sweat. And, as her own muscles were pushed to the limits of endurance, so did hers.

Florence went down to the mat to finish with some good old fashioned sit-ups. Emily saw an erotic opening.

“Don’t you want to use the ab machine?
    “Nah, I prefer the old fashioned way.”
    “OK, then let me spot you, Florence.”
    “Spot me?”

Emily knelt down at Florence’s feet and held them firmly to the floor. The MILF immediately felt the benefit as the strain now was entirely on her abdominal muscles. She grunted as she got to sit up number ten, eleven then twelve. At sit up nineteen and twenty, she was grunting and groaning quite loudly. At twenty-five, Florence dropped to the mat and stayed there, obviously spent.

“Makes it a lot harder when someone holds your feet, doesn’t it?”

Florence nodded in agreement, through heavy breathing. And with each rise and fall of the gorgeous mother’s magnificent chest, Emily’s sexual arousal grew. A few seconds passed and breath returned to her body. Florence rose up to her knees, then sat back on her haunches. She looked at Emily, feeling spunky.

“OK, youngster, let’s see how many you can do with me holding your feet to the floor.”

Emily moved in close. They met nose to nose. The twenty year old playfully gritted her teeth.

“OK, old girl, I’ll accept that challenge.”
    “You won’t be able to do twenty-six sit ups, not with me holding your feet.”
    “Unlike you, Flo, I could do that without breaking a sweat.”
    “Well then, let’s see what you’ve got, you brazen little article.”

Florence Evans felt the competitive juices now coursing through her blood vessels. She thought about upping the ante, but Emily beat her to the punch.

“OK, you middle aged trollop. But a challenge ain’t worth a damn unless there’s a meaningful bet attached.”

Florence knew this situation could easily escalate, but she neither could or would back down.

“What’s the bet?”

Emily pretended to think it over.

“I got it…if I win, you have to take me on in a very sexy wrestling match.” There was a smugness in Emily’s response. Florence pondered.
    “And if you can’t match or beat my twenty-five sit-ups? If you lose?”
    “Your choice, of course, but it has to be something very sexy.”
    “OK, young Jezebel…how about this…if I win, you have to give me a post workout massage?”
    “I’ll sweeten the pot, you brazen old broad. If I can’t beat your measly twenty-five by at least three more sit-ups, I’ll not only give you that massage, but I’ll gladly scrub your back in a post workout shower.”

Florence thought it over. The chance of ending naked and in a compromising situation with this young woman was at least fifty-fifty. Her mind told her to beware. But her body…well…different story.

“You’re on!”

Emily went down to her back on the mat. Florence grabbed her ankles and, using her upper body weight, secured her feet firmly to the mat.

“Ready?”
    “I’m ready.”

Emily started out vigorously…eight, nine, ten…no sweat, no strain…thirteen, fourteen, fifteen…

Florence noted how the young woman’s body had become lustrous with sweat. The tiny patch of cloth that covered her pussy was completely saturated in a fluid of undetermined origin. Sit ups eighteen, nineteen and twenty now brought forth grunts. The young girl’s abs were clearly straining. When Emily got to twenty-three and twenty-four, it was clear that she was struggling.

“I’m gonna beat you, Florence.”
    “You’re going down, Emily!”
    “UGGGHHH!!!” The young blond girl groaned.
    “You said you’d beat me by three…”

But then, as if she got a second wind, Emily Johnson continued until she reached sit up number thirty, like it was really no challenge at all. Flat on her back, she grinned and gloated.

“You suckered me, didn’t you, Emily?”
    “Yes, I did.”
    “Why?”

Sitting up, Emily opened her legs, reached around Florence’s waist and pulled her forward as she fell back down to the mat, taking the luscious mom with her. The smack of wet skin on wet skin filled the room. Florence gasped at the full on meeting of their nearly naked bodies…again.

“Because, I really want to wrestle with you.”
    “You little slut!” Florence objected, but she made no effort to separate herself from Emily. The young girl’s body simply felt too damn good. The next thing she knew, she was on her back, in an increasingly intimate flesh lock with her daughter’s best friend. The simple act of breathing now enhancing the growing familiarity of their slick bellies.

“Let’s get it on, old girl!” Emily taunted her. She wasn’t about to back down.

It now was apparent to Florence that, with those two earlier embraces, the young temptress was laying the groundwork for this full on confrontation of bodies. Did she care? Oh, hell no!

Florence was stronger than Emily anticipated. She was on her back again, with the MILF on top of her rather quickly. It seemed as though Florence was increasingly willing to enhance the contact between their bodies. This was fine with her. Having wrestled so many times with Angela she knew exactly where more and more intimacy could lead them. Florence’s tits were fully squared with hers. Her nipples were hard as rocks. Emily’s abundant tits responded to the subtle press and roll challenge of Florence’s ample breasts. Wait a minute! Was that a crotch bump that Florence just laid on her? And another one?

“Ugh!”
    “Too much real woman for you, Emily?”
    “Ungh…ugh!!!” Emily tried to bridge her lower body, but Florence had cleverly shifted her body weight so as to make that impossible. This was the sign of an experienced woman.
    “You’ve done this before, haven’t you?”
    “I’ll never tell.” Florence smirked with satisfaction.

Emily strained mightily and rolled the older woman. Their bodies were slick with perspiration, which added another level of sensation to this multi-layered encounter. But she was only able to maintain her dominance for a few slippery seconds as the surprisingly strong and wiry MILF overpowered her once again. Angie was right! Emily now began to feel like she had awakened a sleepy lioness and now was about to face the sexy consequences of this decision. But she loved it!!! Their bodies fit together very well. She couldn’t wait to lose the string bikinis they were both wearing. So, she decided to speed up the process.

Emily slid her hand up Florence’s back and tugged at the string around her neck until it came untied. Just as skillfully, her left hand found the tie on the g-string and popped it loose. Emily felt Florence’s body stiffen in a reaction. She rolled her onto her back, then sat up and straddled her, coming down with her crotch just below the mom’s crotch. She yanked both top and bottom and threw them across the room.

“Emily!!!”

Florence lay helpless as the young woman quickly untied and discarded her own top and g-string.

“Emily!!!” Florence Evans spoke out in a not so convincing objection. “We can’t wrestle completely naked. It’s not proper!”

But before she could raise another half-hearted complaint, Emily was stretched out on top of her, once again in a perfect matchup of womanly body parts. Damn! This young woman seemed to have the lusty skill of a woman twice her age…a woman of her age.

“I said I wanted a sexy wrestle, Flo. That means I don’t want anything coming between us. Strictly woman to woman, with every square inch of our flesh pressed together.”

And then, before she knew it, Emily’s mouth was on hers and a probing, sweet tasting tongue slipped through her lips, searching for her tongue. Florence responded eagerly to the type of kiss she had not shared in almost a year. But, the scrumptious seal of four lips and two tongues was broken by a deep chested gasp as Florence Evans felt the initial stroke of Emily’s smooth as silk, pussy lips on hers.

“Good Lord, Emily…we…we can’t…PLEASE get your pussy off of my pussy…we…c c-can’t… we can’t fuck…we…mustn’t…”
    “If I’m not mistaken Florence, just a few seconds ago I felt at least two crotch bumps…”
    “That was a wrestling move, not…intentional…”
    “Nonsense! That was an invitation, and you know it.”

Any further objection Florence might have offered was quickly and efficiently thwarted by the insistent strokes of the young girl’s swollen labia on hers. It had been far too long since her cunt had experienced this level of sexual arousal. Even Mr. Neck Massager never turned her on like this. And self gratification was a lonely game. In her increased cravings for real sex over the last few months, she hadn’t considered women as a viable solution to her desires. But good Lord, this young woman was pushing all the right buttons. She was so sexy and hot for her young age.

With every juiced stroke of her cunt, Emily could sense the slow but sure crumbling of Florence’s tepid resistance. But now was not the time for smugness.

Emily’s lips were now at the MILF’s ear. “Let my body give your sexy body what it needs, Florence. Let me love you…let me make you writhe and sweat…let me fuck you.”

Like many walls of repression that had crumbled over time, Florence Evans’ defenses crumbled on the exercise room floor. Emily then felt Florence’s legs wrap around hers, and the upward push of her pelvis, the thrust of her cunt was the final submission to this unexpected moment of sexual healing.

“Fuck me, Emily! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!!!”
    “Yes, Florence…YES!!!”

Emily felt the sting of fingernails digging into her ass. She cried out in ecstasy. Florence’s entire body spasmed when she felt a stiff clitoris slip past her cunt lips and penetrate her. But when Emily directed her girl cock into a full on confrontation with hers, it felt like her entire body was about to explode. Florence’s body responded to every undulation of Emily’s body. The two women then began to fuck with savage intensity. Hip bones and bellies slapped and pressed with each pelvis grind. The longer they went, the more the two women locked into each other. For almost fifteen minutes, the two ravenous women fucked with their entire bodies. Sweat dripped off of them freely. Florence had turned into an uninhibited animal. Emily was able to pump at least three shared orgasms from her.

“Oh, sweet Jehovah, this is so good…so fucking good!”

Emily paused and looked deeply into her eyes. “It’s about to get a whole lot better.”

The young seductress then broke away completely. Florence looked up out of curiosity. When she saw what was coming, her entire body trembled. Emily deftly scissored their legs and closed the distance between their slavering cunts.

“Good gracious! Emily…Scissoring? This is not…”
    “This is how we finish things, Florence, with our pussies locked.”
    “Geeez, Emily, I haven’t done this since the days of my youth, when I had a full cunt of hair!”
    “Ewww! That’s disgusting!” Emily teased.
    “I’ll say. When we were done, we spent almost twenty minutes untangling our bushes.”
    “What was the situation? Was it a girl fight that turned into a sexual challenge?”
    “Neither, we were just two girls who wanted to know what it would feel like to grind our pussies together.”
    “Ah, so it was research.”
    “Exactly.”
    “Well, then, why don’t you and I do a little research of our own, Florence?”

Before foxy momma could even respond, Emily’s lavishly appointed labia were working their way into a succulent inosculation with hers.

“UGH!!! Naked cunt to naked cunt! Why haven’t I done further research into this?” Florence moaned.
    “So much better without hair, Flo!”

A switch was flipped in the mind and being of one Florence Evans. When young Emily Johnson, her daughter’s best friend matched her clit to clit once again, the long sequestered lioness emerged, and there was hell to pay. Her hips rolled tightly and her cunt slotted and squeezed the youthful twat.

“Oh…FUCK!” Emily cried out, now realizing she was in for the fuck of her life.

The young girl matched her pelvic grind with the MILF’s, taking hold of a leg in order to hold her ground. But it soon became apparent that she was out of her league. Florence Evans could fuck! She resigned herself to take what was coming. And what was coming was the most profoundly sexy fuck of her life.

“Goddamn it Florence! You’re a fucking animal!!! Fuck me sweet momma! Please fuck me!”
    “Come on, young pussy! Give it back. Fuck my cunt you little whore!”

Emily struggled valiantly. But she simply could not keep up with Florence. Now flat on her back, pounding her fists into the mat, the young woman’s eyes welled up with tears of shame and ecstasy through one powerful climax after another. Finally, her body went limp.

For the next four hours, Emily’s youthful womanhood was ground and pounded to one shrieking orgasm after another by Florence’s firm, fulsome and mature cunt. She was out fucked and outclassed, but she loved it!

Two days later, her pussy was still tender. She stretched out naked on the exercise room floor with her BFF Angela Evans.

Angela: Well? Did you and mom do it?
    Emily: Did we do it? Bitch, I’m still sore!
    Angela: I warned you.
    Emily: Yes you did. But your mom is an animal, Angie.
    Angela: Ha, ha! You woke up the beast.
    Emily: The lioness can seriously fuck!
    Angie: Was she hesitant at first? Like Carol was?
    Emily: Of course she was. But once I stroked my sweet pussy on hers…
    Angie: She stroked back, big time!
    Emily: Oh yeah, I’ve never been fucked like that!
    Angela: Hey! Are you saying she’s better than me?
    Emily: Well, duh…of course she is.
    Angela: Oh yeah? Well…your mom is a better fuck than you. What do you think of that?
    Emily: I think we need to work on our technique.
    Angela: Have I ever told you that I like the way you think?
    Emily: Go easy on me, if you would.

Angie flashed a sinister smile, just as their pussies met.

…TO BE CONTINUED…
    Last edited by apenman; December 10th, 2019 at 11:37 AM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Re: Dd,md,md,mm

Great! Really looking forward to reading this! And especially part 4, when the mothers get together!

JB57

Just finished this - fantastic work! You've set up the meeting between Carol and Florence beautifully! And you've certainly raised expectations that it is going to be one incendiary match up! I can't wait for the next part - hopefully, it will be up soon!

JB
    Last edited by JB57; August 18th, 2019 at 06:31 PM.
    JB57

Hostboard Member wrestlemanijak's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A.Penman,could You PLS.repost 1. part of this story?

HB Forum Owner
    Dd,md,md,mm

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlemanijak View Post
    A.Penman,could You PLS.repost 1. part of this story?
    wrestlemanijak,

I've added a link to Part 1 at the top of this page, just below the link to part 2

AP

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

thank you, apenman. this is fantastic stuff. very funny and feisty characters. your dialogs are great. wish i could write dialog like this.

?I?ll say. When we were done, we spent almost twenty minutes untangling our bushes.?
    oh man! now that really got me thinking.

cant wait for the final part.

and also makes me wonder whether they would all move in together in the end. that is a possibility.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    82 Post(s)

You are a REAL master of writing erotic stories my friend !
    A REEEEAL master !!

There was all the goodies of your perfect recipe. Well written, humor, hot description of erotic scenes, a very good plot to "bind" all these together...
    Final result ?
    Perfect !! Excellent !! Awesome !!
    You are my proofreader, choose the right word ! WRONG !! Keep them all !! You deserve ALL of them !!

About ch. 4 now... Irregardless of the plot, two moms' collision or whatever else, I bet it would be as good as this one or even better. Every next chapter is better than the previous one which was also great. How you do this... a big mystery... or simply a word : TALENT !!

But... wait a minute.... Where the f... is ch. 4 ? NOT READY YET ??? LOL LOL LOL

I can never have enough of your stories my friend. NEVER !!!

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

HELLLOOOOOOOO? cant wait to read about the meeting between FLORENCE EVANS and CAROL JOHNSON. when will it be published, apenman? you are worse than netflix delaying the release of THE IRISHMAN with de niro, pacino, pesci and keitel.

HB Forum Owner
    Dd,md,md,mm

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kamafight View Post
    HELLLOOOOOOOO? cant wait to read about the meeting between FLORENCE EVANS and CAROL JOHNSON. when will it be published, apenman? you are worse than netflix delaying the release of THE IRISHMAN with de niro, pacino, pesci and keitel.
    Kama,

Patience my man!

As we speak, Florence and Carol are sitting on the couch in Florence's living room, in terry cloth bathrobes...sipping a glass of fine wine and chatting, both of them wondering if and when the robes will be removed...stay tuned.

AP