Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Re: New Story - New Neighbors - by Rodman and JB57

Dear RR,

Thanks very much! Your note made my day. Just a point: I think that most of my stories actually do end with a winner - the Inge stories all do, the Kath vs. Kil stories do, almost all of the stories I can think of that I have written have one of the women walking away from the other.

What they generally don't have is one woman completely overwhelming or destroying the other. As you indicate, I want these battles to be close enough that any future battle could go either way. I like the idea of ongoing wars between two beautiful women, either one of whom could win any particular battle. Rest assured, I have no intention of changing that. That is where my passion in these stories goes.

Take care,

JB
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member Rivals_Rapture's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Dear RR,

Thanks very much! Your note made my day. Just a point: I think that most of my stories actually do end with a winner - the Inge stories all do, the Kath vs. Kil stories do, almost all of the stories I can think of that I have written have one of the women walking away from the other.

What they generally don't have is one woman completely overwhelming or destroying the other. As you indicate, I want these battles to be close enough that any future battle could go either way. I like the idea of ongoing wars between two beautiful women, either one of whom could win any particular battle. Rest assured, I have no intention of changing that. That is where my passion in these stories goes.

Take care,

JB
    I certainly didn't mean to suggest your stories end in an ultimate tie. But like you said, so many of your stories (like mine are often meant to) have characters that are locked in a battle of equals so close to one another in skill and assets that, as you said, either could win on a given day. And so though you may have one come out on top, I always feel like: these two women are still equal. They are still rivals, even if this particular battle has ended with one coming out on top. I love that. And just knowing how your stories traffic, so do a TON of readers.

But it is such a touchy subject. I know I have had people, even fans of my work, tell me that the "typical rapture" ending is a tie. When, apart from Circe vs. Margaery (in which the ending was forced on me), none of my stories have ended in a tie.

When I point that out, the response I get is: "well, the winner didn't cut the guts out of her opponent, boil her in oil, and then wear her flesh as an overcoat, so it felt like a tie."

---------------------

I think, if one were to dissect the criticism, it's really more of a fetish preference coming through there.

Some readers are turned on by the parity, the passion it derives, and the eternal connection between rivals.

Others prefer the distance gained when one rival overcomes another, and the ending of perceived or real parity through punishment.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Thank you so much for letting us enjoy your great stories JB57. As a non native english speaker it took me a while to understand the sexfight/ catfight gist for quite sometime. Got hooked up to this forum and came across your good old work back in the day. Long live the king.

Thank you again from all of us.

PS: Hope you have any idea of doing a combined 2vs2 crossover from any of your stories 😉😉

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darkmoonfades View Post
    Thank you so much for letting us enjoy your great stories JB57. As a non native english speaker it took me a while to understand the sexfight/ catfight gist for quite sometime. Got hooked up to this forum and came across your good old work back in the day. Long live the king.

Thank you again from all of us.

PS: Hope you have any idea of doing a combined 2vs2 crossover from any of your stories 😉😉

Thanks very much! In fact, I am in the preliminary stages of writing a story called "Jungle Queens vs. Cavewomen" that brings Inge and Conchita into an all-out sexwar with Tana and Rakara from the "Cavewomen" story. I find the idea and the initial writing of the story very exciting, but it will be a while before it is ready.

JB57
    JB57

Junior Hostboard Member prankcake's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great story, but I'm still eagor for the wife vs mistress story. Any updates ?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by prankcake View Post
    Great story, but I'm still eagor for the wife vs mistress story. Any updates ?
    Sorry, "Wife vs. Mistress" is on hold until I finish this story. I hope to get it done by the end of the year.

JB57

- - - Updated - - -

Bumping up. Part 3 of the new story is now up. I hope to have the next part up by the end of the weekend.

JB57
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

Great job JB57,

I guess that the vast majority of this forum considers you as one of the best writers here.
    I am one of them.
    You have offer A LOT all these years with your excellent stories.

I am glad because, as you wrote, part 3. will be posted soon.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Part 4 of the story is now up! One more part and (maybe) an epilogue to go!

JB57
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Fantastic story, so well written. I love the equalness of it all personally, it's really hot.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Re:Sir Can Please Post Some more stories which ends in tie

[QUOTE=Rivals_Rapture;1981640]JB57:

Sir Please Post Some More Stories that ends in tie.
    Thanks In Advance Sir

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast