Thread: Assfight respost

Catfightfan19

Assfight respost

I want to repost a master piece of an assfight story created by cyberj. It's a rarity to find an entire story dedicated to ass fighting.

Cyberj, October 8th, 2013 #1

"
    Combination Halloween/Ass fight/Celeb fight story
    The search for Halloween stories, assfights, and a Melissa Joan Hart story got my twisted little mind going. Hope this meets with approval

It was late on Halloween night and Melissa Joan Hart was sped to Aaron Spelling?s mansion. She was just finishing her series and looking for a new role. There were rumors that Aaron was casting for a new show, something to do with a witch or a vampire?the details were not clear. Melissa desperately wanted the role. The child roles were becoming harder and harder for her to do. She knew Aaron was something of a perv, using his own daughter's young body in numerous shots of his big hit, Beverly Hills 90210. Since it was Halloween, Melissa decided to dress as Vamperella in a bid to show the aging producer that she was willing to do what was necessary to be in the show. She could not compete in the boob department with some girls, but her red costume was dangerously low cut in front, nearly exposing her nipples, and even more dangerously cut around her crotch and swelling ass. A surprisingly plump camel toe was visible from the front, and, although hidden by a long black cape. When she twisted suddenly, Melissa knew that it would reveal nearly all of her thick, well muscled ass. Her wardrobe for her earlier show has hidden the thick pad of ass meat she has been growing into, so she is hoping to surprise Aaron. She had heard rumors that he was just as much of an ass man as a boob man.

With the cape draped around her, Melissa did not present too shocking of an image when the butler answered the door. Her make up is in keeping with a vampire theme, her pale skin made even whiter and black makeup around her eyes and lips. It makes the former Clarissa star seem a older, and even a bit dangerous. The butler allowed her in and gestured toward a room off to the side, telling her to wait for Mr. Spelling there.

She went in, and suddenly froze. A young redhead, dressed in an identical costume, was already in the room. Jenna Von Oye turned and looked Melissa over, suddenly blushing. Melissa felt her own cheeks turning red as well, and hoped that her makeup hid her distress. She desperately wanted to transition from the lower paying kid roles she had been playing and move into the very highly paying older teen roles. Part of that transition meant using her body to get ahead, and she realized that the young costar from Blossom had realized the same thing.

"Hello, Melissa," Jenna says, working to make her voice sound friendly. "I'm surprised to see you here."

"Hello, Jenna," Melissa replied, her hands instinctively go to her hips, lifting her cape a bit and showing the swell of her hips. "Love your outfit."

"Looks like we had the same idea," Jenna purred, as she started to walk toward Melissa, the two girls started to circle each other. It happened before either of them even realized they were doing it.

Jenna's hands go to her hips as well, and Melissa realized that there is a thick curve to her hips, but that her boobs do not appear to be much different in size from the blonde?s. Both girls look down and notice the plump camel toe revealed by their costumes. Both also blush as they realized that they are so brazenly looking at the body of another girl. Melissa gritted her teeth and performed a sort of half turn so that she faced Jenna and thrusted her hips toward the other girl.

"I take it you're interested in Aaron's new project?" She said. She kept her tone friendly, but the movement and the way her eyes lock with the other girl's revealed how she felt.

"It looks like you are as well," Jenna replied sweetly.

Then the redhead thrust her hips toward the blonde. Melissa almost gasped, her eyes riveted to the plump lips and thick thighs Jenna suddenly confronted her with. This was something far beyond anything Melissa had dealt with so far. She had heard rumors of confrontations for roles that had become quite wild, and realized that she was on the verge of one herself.

Melissa slowly untied her cape and lets it drop to the ground. The sides of her costume went high up past her waist, plunging down to a thin strip of red that barely covered her mound and hinted at hardly covering her ass at all. The V neckline goes down to her bellybutton and you could almost see the edge of her rose colored aeroeles.

"It seems like we would be up for the same character," she said simply. "Aaron loves contrasts, but he definitely has some body types that he favors."

"I agree," Jenna replied, untying her cape and letting it drop. "We wouldn't be the big boob girls, but one of us could definitely be the ass girl he constantly tracks with his camera as we walk."

Then Jenna turned around, exposing the thing Melissa wanted to see most. The blonde blinked, then swallowed. Jenna's curving pale bottom was a thick, jiggling bubble of ass meat. For a moment, she wondered if it was better than hers. Then, clenching her teeth, she slowly turns and thrust her ass back toward Von Oye. She heard a sharp intake of breath from Jenna and looked over her shoulder. The redhead looked up from Melissa's ass, and glared at the blonde now.

"Planning on showing Aaron that big butt of yours tonight?" Jenna hissed at Melissa. In spite of the anger in her tone, Melissa could also recognize an excitement oozing from the redhead, one that she felt as well.

"Yes I was," Melissa replied. "And it looks like your ready to shake your fat ass for him as well."

Jenna slowly rotated her hips, then popped her hip hard to the right, making her cheeks jiggle.

"Yes I am," she replied. "And I'm willing to run off any little girl ass that wants to try and steal this role from me."

Melissa swallowed before replying. Her breathing was suddenly rapid and she felt her nipples tightening as her mound puckered and suddenly feels very wet. She slowly rotated her hips in reply, popping her hip and feeling her thick cheek jiggle in reply.

"This stopped being a little girl ass a while ago," she panted back. "And it could beat the shit out of your fat butt any day."

She bit her lip for a moment as she realized what she just said, but she was past being shy about this now. She took another step backwards toward the redhead. Part of her hoped that Jenna would back down, but another part desperately hoped that the other girl would not.

Jenna's eyes widened for a moment, then she returned Melissa's nasty look and moved closer to the blonde, thrusting her ass out further.

"Be careful what you say, blondie," Jenna hissed back to her rival.

Both girls moved backwards until their plump asses met. Instinctively, they hooked their arms at the elbows and started to lean forward, pressing their prized assets into each other. Melissa shivered for a moment as her nearly bare ass cheeks kissed Jenna's. It felt soft, supple. At first. Then she felt the other girl tighten her cheeks and she did the same. They both stood upright at first, slowly rotating asses into each other. Then Jenna pulled her hips forward, Melissa braced herself and thrust her ass back at the other girl as Jenna's plump ass rammed hers. Both girls grunted loudly.

"Is that all your big ass can do?" Melissa hissed over her shoulder at the redhead. "I thought you were going to do something with that slab of fat you've got back there."

"Let's see what you can do with your ass meat," Jenna grunted back, turning so the side of her lips brushed lightly against Melissa.

The blonde felt a surge of excitement from the touch, but steadied herself and pulled her hips forward and rammed her big cheeks back into Jenna's. Both girls grunted loudly. Melissa twisted and pushed her hips back toward Jenna, trying to knock her off balance.

"You fight dirty," Jenna grunted, struggling to keep her balance as Melissa continued the attack.

"We're fighting with our asses," Melissa hissed in return. "It's supposed to be dirty."

"Well then, take this!" Jenna rammed her butt back into Melissa's and both girls grunted and leaned forward, using their hooked elbows for balance as they struggled to push the other girl off balance.

Melissa managed lower her hips down under Jenna's, she thrust up strongly and managed to get the redhead up off her feet as she leaned forward, pulling Jenna over onto her back.

"There, my ass is better than yours," Melissa grunted. Sweat dripped down her face to her chin and then down to the floor. She felt the barely clad girl on her back, but she did not feel victory.

Jenna struggled furiously, thrashing until the girls crashed down onto their sides. For a moment, they lay dazed, then they released each other's arms and twisted around, suddenly grabbing each other and grappling.

"Slut," Melissa taunted as they rolled across the floor.

"Whore," Jenna spat back.

The words infuriated, but also excited the girls. Neither were allowed to talk like that, being constantly surrounded by managers and handlers who always maintained an iron clad grip on their behavior to protect their images. As the girls struggled, they realized there was nothing to stop them now. They entirely forgot about the show or that they were in Aaron Spelling's house. The sudden rivalry that sprang up between them dominated their minds.

"Cunt!" they both gasped at each other, shivering with excitement as they rolled over again, the nastiness of struggling against a girl their own size and both nearly naked driving them both crazy now.

"I bet you'd love to strip naked and fight me, wouldn't you, fat ass," Melissa hissed, her nose pressed against Jenna's as they grunted and rocked back and forth on the floor.

"You're the one that brought it up, smelly butt," Jenna panted back, slapping Melissa's face with one hand as she reached up and roughly jerked the section of Melissa's Vamperella outfit that passed around her neck. The velcro fastener ripped open and slipped down from around the blonde's neck.

"I'll make you smell my butt after I finish with you," Melissa grunted back, ripping open the velcro on Jenna's costume as well.

Their thrashing legs sissored each other as the girls began to tire. They both gasped as they felt their plump labia lips, now swollen and smearing a wet spot over the front of their outfits, touched. As if they were suddenly struck by lightning, the two girls pushed away and scrambled up to their feet, breathing hard. Their costumes folded over in front, leaving them topless with only their hips and loins covered. They both looked in shocked anger as they saw the wet spot on their crotches which almost rendered their outfits see through as far as their plump mounds were concerned.

For a moment, they could only look at each other, then their hands went to their hips and they slowly started to shimmy out of their costumes. Neither could believe she was stripping down in front of the other girl, or over what they had been doing, but their minds were on fire and they could not stop.

"I'm going to shove your nose so far up my ass that your going to smell it next week," Jenna panted as she finished kicking off her outfit.

Melissa felt a lurch as her heart seemed to skip a beat. A sudden desire swept over her and she shook her head to concentrate.

"I'm going to sit on your face until you lick my asshole," she panted back. She saw the shocked expression flash over Jenna's face, but then shivered as she saw the wicked look of lust and anger flash over the redhead's face.

"You do want it dirty, don't you?" Jenna whispered as she began to circle Melissa. "Ever since you've got here, you keep pushing this further and further."

"And you keep responding," Melissa whispered back, circling the redhead now, both girls raised their hands. "You were the one who started showing off her fat, smelly ass. If you can't back up what you start, you better run away now."

Jenna slapped her ass as she moved, rubbing her hand over her sweaty cheek. Then she stepped forward and rubbed her hand over Melissa's face and mouth.

"Just a little preview of what you?re going to get," she grunted.

Melissa was a little surprised that she allowed her lips to part and darted her tongue out to tasted Jenna's sweaty palm. Jenna stood and looked at Melissa with a superior smirk. Furious with herself, the blonde slapped her ass, gripping and kneading her meaty cheek until her hand was covered in sweat and then smeared it over the redhead's face. She felt a light kiss and the touch of Jenna's tongue on her hand and returned the nasty smirk to the other girl.

"Fat ass whore," she panted.

?Big butt slut," Jenna panted in reply.

The two girls lunged at each other and started rolling on the floor again. The touch of bare flesh to bare flesh was driving them both wild, but neither would admit it. They felt a hot surge of hatred as they glared at the other girl, so they slapped and pulled hair, even throwing short, hard punches into each other's sides.

?You?re just afraid to match me ass to ass, Jenna,? Melissa finally panted when they paused in their battle to catch their breath.

?Put that fat ass of yours back up, and I?ll show you who?s afraid,? Jenna panted back. Both girls were aware that their lips rubbed together as they spoke to each other. The sexual nature of this fight was starting to scare both girls, but they couldn?t stop now.

Melissa rolled away from Jenna, getting on all fours and thrusting her ass proudly up into the air. As the blonde?s ass passed by Jenna?s face, Melissa heard her inhale deeply, and realized the other girl was having the same nasty thoughts she was. Jenna got to her knees as well, backing her ass up until they touched again. Both girls shivered now as they felt their naked asses touch. They slowly rubbed them together, spreading their legs wider. As they arched their asses up higher, there was a shocked gasp as their puffy labia lips rubbed between their warring asses. Melissa rocked forward and angrily slammed her ass into Jenna?s, trying to fight off the arousal generated by this fight.

?That role is going to be mine!? she grunted.

?Not after my ass flattens yours,? Jenna hissed back as she slammed her ass back at Melissa?s.

Their big cheeks jiggled on impact and a thick smell of sex and sweat spreads in the room. They feel their ass cracks split open and both girls grunted and shifted their hips, trying to force the other?s ass open so they can let their holes fight.

Hot meaty slaps echo over and over in the room as the girls fought it out. Melissa felt herself getting tired. She knew her pale ass cheeks were red from the repeated slaps and the slow grinds of ass meat on ass meat brought her swollen labia lips into deeper and deeper contact with Jenna?s. She heard a shuddering moan from the redhead and knew that this fight was having an impact on her as well.

The two starlets rammed and ground asses together for a long time without being able to knock the other girl over. Melissa grunted one last time as she slammed asses with Jenna, then felt the redhead twisting around and did the same. The two girls rose to their knees and pivoted toward each other grabbing hair and struggling, their thick bodies mashing together.

?I knew you couldn?t handle me ass to ass,? Melissa panted into Jenna?s gasping face as they wrestled.

?Your fat butt could never beat mine,? Jenna grunted back. ?I just want to bury your face under my ass and finish this.?

Melissa?s spat on Jenna?s tits as they turned and wrestled face to face now. She felt the hot, sweaty chest of the redhead press into hers and the hot saliva from Jenna?s mouth dripping on her nipples as well.

?Based on the way you were sniffing at my ass, I bet you?re dying to get your nose between my cheeks,? Melissa panted back.

They had grabbed each other?s hair and tugged as they spoke. Jenna spat again at Melissa?s face, and the blonde responded as their noses suddenly rammed together and they found their lips pressed tightly together as their teeth clicked loudly together. Loud pants of air escaping from their compressed noses, the two girls began to furiously kiss, their tongues fighting with a fury as they pressed tighter and tighter together. Hands feverishly grabbed and groped, settling finally on their large ass cheeks and ramming their bodies together as they thrust hips at each other. Melissa slid her left knee between Jenna?s legs and she felt the redhead?s burning cunt rubbing wetly on her thick thigh. She gasped as she felt her own sex now grinding over Jenna?s thigh as well. This fight had descended to the dirtiest of all struggles: a sexfight.

Jenna pulled her mouth from Melissa?s and both girls moaned.

?Lesbo whore,? she panted. Her eyes were wild and Melissa realized that the redhead was wildly out of control now. She also realized that she was in the same state.

?Fucking dyke,? Melissa grunted back.

Jenna tugged hard on Melissa?s hair with her right hand, almost pulling the blonde off balance. Melissa gasped in shock, the pain radiating through her body, but she gritted her teeth and tugged Jenna?s hair to the right as well. The girls struggled, then fell to their sides opposite to each other. Swearing incoherently, the upper legs of both girls thrashed as they yanked the head of her rival toward her crotch. Melissa wrapped her strong calf around the back of Jenna?s head and used it to lever the redhead?s face into her crotch just as she felt Jenna?s calf do the same to her. Neither girl released the hair of her rival and pulled her opponent?s head up until her chin rested just below the swelling labia lips of the other. Both girls found themselves staring into the sweaty ass of her nemesis.

?Like the view?? Melissa hissed. ?I know your a total ass slut.?

Even as she uttered her insult, however, the blonde found herself inhaling deeply, seized by a sudden urge to bury her face in Jenna?s thick mound of ass meat.

?I bet a dirty cunt like you masturbates while daydreaming of something like this,? Jenna panted back. Any sting from the nastiness in her words was diminished by the ragged sound of lust in her hoarse voice.

?I?ve been waiting for some slut to challenge me like this,? Melissa grunted back. ?I should have known a fat ass like you would be the one.?

?Get used to seeing my ass,? Jenna whispered. ?Because I?m going to challenge you for every role from now on.?

Both girls angrily pulled on hair and tightened their legs around the other?s head. Faces were pressed into the hot, sweaty ass of her rival, noses guided until they were pressed deep in the crack of her foe. Melissa?s eyes watered and she struggled to breathe. The smell was horrible, but she felt herself getting even wetter as Jenna began to slowly rub her ass into the blonde?s face. She let go of Jenna?s hair and let her hands slide down, one hand cupping the side of Jenna?s hip and the other slipping between the redhead?s legs and working her pussy. She managed to slip two fingers into Jenna?s hot slit and flick her thumb over the stiffening clit that emerged from her rival?s hood. She heard muffled swearing as Jenna suddenly stiffened and thrashed from the invasion, but then felt the redhead?s tongue sliding along her crack toward her hole and her enemy?s fingers seeking out her soaked pussy and swelling clit.

Both girls moaned, rocking slowly from side to side as they assaulted each other?s ass and pussy. Gasps and shivers and softly uttered oaths were buried by the thick ass of the other girl as they continued to fight it out. Melissa felt a shattering orgasm rising within her, and increased the pace of her attack. Jenna?s strong hips were rocking in rhythm with her tongue and fingers, but she could not be sure if she was going to hold out. Desperate, she slipped her tongue from Jenna?s bud and slid her hand into place, pushing a finger into the pucker as her mouth and tongue slipped down and attacked the redhead?s pussy and clit. Jenna?s body thrashed wildly as she desperately tried to get away from the new attack, but Melissa?s strong legs held her in place.

Jenna struggled to move down, and got her mouth and tongue to Melissa?s cunt, but the blonde had gained a key advantage by attacking first. Melissa slurped Jenna?s surprisingly thick clit into her mouth and sucked on it. She almost felt as if she was giving a blow job and really began to work it over as her finger continued to move in and out of Jenna?s tight asshole. She shivered as she felt Jenna?s lips wrap around her own thick clit, sucking it just the same way. She shuddered at the thought of facing Jenna in a nasty cunt to cunt, clit to clit battle, but then forced her mind to think of anything but that as the image had her suddenly teetering on the edge of an orgasm.

The two girls continued this private little fight, both laying on their sides. Melissa had tears in her eyes as she struggled to hold off her orgasm. Without speaking, both girls seemed to realize that cumming first would represent defeat. She feverishly continued her attack on Jenna and tried to ignore how close she was to exploding. Then her rival suddenly stiffened and the assault on her pussy and ass paused. She heard the sounds of Jenna?s fist pounding the floor and a loud scream as a gush of her rival?s hot fluids flowed out and coated her face and hair. Jenna?s legs spasmed, suddenly crushing Melissa?s head and for a second the blonde teetered on the edge of blacking out from the pressure. The spasm subsided, reoccurred, then subsided several times, each time with less strength than the previous one. Jenna moaned and Melissa unwrapped her legs from around the redhead?s head and the other girl rolled onto her back.

Feeling a surge of power flow through her exhausted body as she realized that she had defeated her rival, Melissa slowly rolled over on top of Jenna, now straddling her head and facing her feet. She slowly lowered her hips until her pussy pressed down into Jenna?s mouth. She felt the redhead?s tongue slide into her and shivered as she began to slowly ride her enemy?s face. In a few moments, the blonde also exploded in a body shattering orgasm that flooded the defeated redhead?s face and hair. Panting, Melissa remained sitting on Jenna?s face. She finally shifted her hips slightly, and moved down until she felt Jenna?s nose pressing up into her crack and touching her bud. She squeezed her nose with her cheeks, then grunted and flexed her abs. There was a small explosion of sound and a horrible smell wafted into the air.

Now, she thought to herself, the fight is over.

Her legs weak, Melissa staggered to her feet and found her costume and put it on. It was stretched, but not destroyed by the fight. She put on the cape and stumbled from the house. She knew she was in no condition to see Aaron Spelling now. She looked back at the room, and, for the first time, noticed that it was ringed with discreetly placed video cameras. Shaking her head, she left and drove home, collapsing in her bed.

The next morning, the young blonde awoke late and laid in bed. Her body ached, but she felt a sense of supreme accomplishment. About noon she stumbled into the bathroom and took a long, hot shower that did wonders to ease the aches of her body. She looked at herself in the mirror and saw small bruises and scratches all over, and her ass was still a bright red. Definitely won?t be going to the beach any time soon, she thought to herself as she wrapped a large robe around herself and headed out toward the living room. She paused at her computer and checked her email. Her heart skipped a beat when she saw a message from one of Aaron Spelling?s assistants. She sat down and immediately opened it. The first few words struck her with the force of a fist. It was a very generic form response thanking her for her interest and apologizing for Mr. Spelling (the actual words in the email), being unable to meet with her last night, as he was heavily involved in intense negotiations to finalize the cast to his new show ?Charmed.? The email concluded with best wishes for her and that Mr. Spelling (again how it was written), eagerly looked forward to seeing her future work.

Melissa leaned back in the chair, feeling a burning shame as she realized that everything she had done had been for nothing. As she sat there, however, a deep urge awoke in her. It had not been for nothing, she decided. Something she had secretly wanted to do for years finally came about. She leaned back and spread her legs, gently playing with her pussy.

That bitch Jenna sure has been taught a lesson, Melissa thought. I bet I never see her again.

Melissa?s revery was interrupted by the soft chime of another email arriving. She looked and saw that it was from Jenna Von Oye. Her mouth suddenly felt dry and she felt her nipples, still sore from last night, start to stiffen. She reached for her phone as the email simply had the words ?Ass Whore? and a phone number."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: Assfight respost

I liked this story. The writing style looks like to ccfight's style sometime. I especially liked the nose to nose and lips-lock argument and for sure the ass to ass fight even if I'd rather they go futher and fight with their asshole . I liked less the 69 part but that's a good story despite it. And I dont remember if I have already read it before... So thank you for this discovery

Catfightfan19

Smile Re: Assfight respost

I like how the story plays out and two equally endowed girls' ass(ets) are the main focus of their feud. Would have loved an asshole to asshole fight as well as more ass to ass slamming action.
    Do you have or know of any more ass fighting stories on the forum?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Catfightfan19 View Post
    I like how the story plays out and two equally endowed girls' ass(ets) are the main focus of their feud. Would have loved an asshole to asshole fight as well as more ass to ass slamming action.
    Do you have or know of any more ass fighting stories on the forum?
    To be honest I havent read a lot of story since my tastes are weird and kind of differents so there are few stories I like but, among stories that I know, I can say Shak7 's stories include sometimes some ass to ass and asshole to asshole fight.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by badmax View Post
    I liked this story. The writing style looks like to ccfight's style sometime. I especially liked the nose to nose and lips-lock argument and for sure the ass to ass fight even if I'd rather they go futher and fight with their asshole . I liked less the 69 part but that's a good story despite it. And I dont remember if I have already read it before... So thank you for this discovery
    Thanks for the kind words!

To be honest, I wanted to take things further, but I wasn't sure how far I should go. The main interest here is more straightforward sexfights and titfights, which I love, and some brief ass fighting in Shak's stories (which are great.)