Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Re: Dd,md,md,mm part 4-b

Dear friends,

After my first response, in which I felt that I adequately explained the thought process of this particular story, I chose not to post another response out of fear that further discussion would DEGENERATE to the point it clearly has now...that of unsavory internet trolling.

As far as I'm concerned, to infer what kind of a person I am in real life, based on a storyline you don't like or agree with is not only unenlightened, it's ludicrous. As a few of you have offered, we are here for erotic fiction, and appreciation of our beloved niche genre. Or as Kamafight said so eloquently "whatever gets our Johnsons hard."

I'm truly sorry that this happened here. And I would like to thank those of you who spoke in my behalf...YuriLesboLover, Kamafight, Ragnar0K, JB57, 44Automag...

Regards to all,
    A. Penman

PS: Shameless promotion time. Coming soon to a Hostboard near you, Chapter one of an "epic saga" entitled HOW WOMEN HUG.

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by apenman; March 22nd, 2021 at 04:04 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member 44automag's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Back to the main topic of this thread, the actual story, my favorite part was the mom/mom confrontation. Perhaps it's my own advancing age causing it, but I prefer stories of two mature women going at it more than ones about college co-eds, high school cheerleaders, or summer camp counselors.

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 44automag View Post
    Back to the main topic of this thread, the actual story, my favorite part was the mom/mom confrontation. Perhaps it's my own advancing age causing it, but I prefer stories of two mature women going at it more than ones about college co-eds, high school cheerleaders, or summer camp counselors.
    agreed, 44automag. sexfights between two ageing and somewhat domesticated moms just seem to be rarer.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by apenman View Post
    Dear friends,

After my first response, in which I felt that I adequately explained the thought process of this particular story, I chose not to post another response out of fear that further discussion would DEGENERATE to the point it clearly has now...that of unsavory internet trolling.

As far as I'm concerned, to infer what kind of a person I am in real life, based on a storyline you don't like or agree with is not only unenlightened, it's ludicrous. As a few of you have offered, we are here for erotic fiction, and appreciation of our beloved niche genre. Or as Kamafight said so eloquently "whatever gets our Johnsons hard."

I'm truly sorry that this happened here. And I would like to thank those of you who spoke in my behalf...Yuri*****Lover, Kamafight, Ragnar0K, JB57, 44Automag...

Regards to all,
    A. Penman

PS: Shameless promotion time. Coming soon to a Hostboard near you, Chapter one of an "epic saga" entitled HOW WOMEN HUG.

- - - Updated - - -
    eagerly waiting for HOW WOMEN HUG. is there a tentative release date?

HB Forum Owner
    Dd,md,md,mm part 4-b

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 44automag View Post
    44automag,

You are spot on accurate. A few others have expressed much more interest in the coming together of the two moms. And while the two daughters were cute and sexy, I opted to give the scenes between Carol and Florence far more detail and attention. And in each mother/daughter encounter, I fully intended to make sensuality and experience of the older women overwhelm the young girls.

Thanks for your comments,
    AP

PS: By the way, I definitely recall that, in the early days of my first story postings on Chickfight.com, YOU were the VERY FIRST person to post a comment on one of my stories. I've been meaning to mention that to you. Thanks!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kamafight View Post
    agreed, 44automag. sexfights between two ageing and somewhat domesticated moms just seem to be rarer.

- - - Updated - - -

eagerly waiting for HOW WOMEN HUG. is there a tentative release date?

Kamafight...within a few days. I wanna do some fine point editing.
    AP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12