Another series with 5 chapters currently written.

Chapter 01 - The Winter of our Discontent

Life in Newton, Mass is pretty good. They should call it Newtit Mass with the unnatural wonders that bored housewives are having glued to their breastbones these days. I was able to develop a few medical technology products in conjunction with Harvard years ago and thoroughly enjoy a semi-retired life with my trophy wife who still puts in a few hours as a nurse to feel productive. We live a life of luxury, without being gaudy or wasteful, and travel extensively to whatever location strikes our fancy. That's how we ended up in this Beverly Hills hotel, inside a large executive suite, anticipating one of our favorite pastimes.

To understand that pastime, I should first describe my wife. Sonia is a Colombian spitfire who moved to the US as a toddler. She recently turned 40, but has a body that might be even better than when I met her as a 21 year old coed. She has a deep natural tan and stands only 5'2" while weighing somewhere around 120 lbs. While she is gorgeous, and fairly voluptuous with those pounds packed onto that tiny frame, she has one feature that set her apart from the pack. She's got a big, round, firm, and natural 36D rack that flaunts its absolute defiance of gravity in a way that most of the neighborhood housewives can't match even after their husbands buy them their "version 2.0" tits. She's basically a hotter, bigger busted Salma Hayek.

Sonia is also a world class titfighter, or at least I think she is, who has rarely lost a fight. At 40, her titantic tits destroying local women her age might be the leading cause of women deciding to get enhancements. As options around home dried up our travels have increasingly involved seeking out opponents in those locations as the local well has mostly run dry. Sonia has been wanting a younger challenge, to see if her tits could still stand up to a stacked woman just entering her prime, but we both agreed to avoid those at home as we are still loosely connected to Harvard and the other universities and medical centers in the area.

6 weeks before getting on the plane to head out to LA for our very first time, Sonia placed an ad on Craigslist. It simply said her stats, her desired kind of titfight and stakes (no hands, loser gives verbally then pleasures the winner's tits to satisfaction), and her dummy email account in hopes of getting something set up to add an extra level of spice to our next adventure. Most of the time there's no response. Sometimes there's something sketchy and we don't go any farther with it. On rare occasions we actually meet someone but they back down at the sight of my wife's cannons, or even after the first fleshy contact. Only in extraordinary circumstances do we find someone who is sane and game, and we end up with a memory that makes our trip even more unforgettable. Sonia has been the winner in all of her "travel bouts," as we call them, with one or two actually being difficult.

Imagine our surprise when there was an almost immediate response to the add. We never get too excited by initial contact, as things rarely pan out, but this one seemed legit. Maybe we would get to enjoy some warm weather and boob bashing while skipping out on a few weeks of Massachusetts winter. The first few interactions increased our hope that we had found a legitimate person to participate in our fantasy. Knowing that we would be there in mid to late January, the respondent said she wanted to do this partially as an early 19th birthday present to herself. The girl said she was 5'1", weighed about 125, and had a set of all natural 34Ds. Sonia and the mystery woman chatted via email several times before setting up a quick Facetime meeting. The California girl asked that the camera not reveal her face as she didn't want word getting out about her doing this, and Sonia happily obliged.

After an uneventful flight, we settled into our suite and spent a couple of days doing some light tourist activity. On the third day we followed the instructions of Sonia's potential opponent and sat down for lunch at a cute little cafe off the beaten tourist path. Having seen Sonia, the girl said she would simply spot us and take a seat at our table. 30 minutes into our light lunch we were both feeling a bit disappointed, as nobody had joined us yet, when a seriously buxom black haired goddess suddenly slid into one of the unoccupied chairs and introduced herself. Of course, she didn't need to introduce herself, as we were both well aware of the famous tits of Ms. Ariel Winter.

Sonia immediately squared her shoulders and pushed her chest out towards the young starlet. She said she wanted to see how her tits would do against a stacked young opponent, and I couldn't think of a more qualified young rack to buck up against hers. Ms. Winter was wearing a ridiculously open blouse, her only minimally smaller tits hiding no secrets, as my wife eyed her up and down. We wouldn't know for sure until they actually went at it, but this young hottie looked to be packing equipment that was every bit as good as Sonia's at the same age. For one of the very few times, I wasn't sure if my bodacious bride's BMDs (Boobs of Mass Destruction) would withstand the onslaught of her competition.

Lunch was fantastic. Once the tension eased a bit, we chatted amicably for a few minutes before falling into great conversation. This girl was like the daughter we never had. She was unstoppably positive, bright and motivated with clear goals for her life, loved her work, and of course looked like she could easily have been our genetic gift to the world. Under different circumstances it would likely have stopped at that, but these weren't just any circumstances. Ariel quickly noted that she was aware of the hotel we were in and knew staff there that could get her in and out without being seen. She asked for our room number and said she would swing by around 7 to "squash my wife's saggy old titties."

Just before 7 the young woman showed up dressed in hot pants and a ridiculous halter top, showing her curves off to everyone with eyes. I showed her into the common area of the which had been cleared of furniture, and called for Sonia to join us. My wife showed up in her "fight suit" which was a comically skimpy leopard print thong and a black kimono that she left untied, allowing us an enticing view of the bouncing boulders beneath it. She looked quizzically at her opponent, stifling a chuckle, only to have the starlet utter this response, "I'm dressed like this because I'm going clubbing with some friends tonight after I crush your fat boobs."

"Ariel, sweetie, you shouldn't underestimate me just because of my age."

"Why not? The way you jiggled and bounced walking over here, I should be able to finish you off, grab a shower, touch up my makeup, and still be on the dance floor by 9."

Clearly a little miffed as the almost cheery nonchalance of her young foe, Sonia's eyes narrowed a bit and her voice gained an edge, "I guess we'll see about that. Just remember, pride goes before a fall. I've beaten better than you when I was your age and I bet I can still tame your titties now." With that said, Sonia shrugged her shoulders and let the kimono slip to the ground, leaving her standing there with nothing but a thong on and her still perfect tits ready to fight. Sonia tans topless as often as possible, so her natural tan color covers her entire chest. Her half dollar sized caramel areolas are topped by pinky thick nipples of the same color that stick out a full half inch when erect.

I nearly missed it while watching my wife, but I did look over quickly enough to catch a slight gulp from the youngster at the sight of Sonia's beautiful tits. With no further ceremony, Ariel kicked off her shoes, shimmied out of her too tight hot pants, and arched her shoulders to puff out her chest. She stood there in a barely there baby blue thong her beefy thighs looking strong and her underrated ass curving in just the right way and began to tug on her halter. The actress cracked a bit of a cocky grin at this point, grabbed the front of the halter in the middle and pulled up slowly. The motion caused her voluminous breasts to rise with the top until they simply could go no further at which point they released and slammed back to her chest with a wet, menacing thud.

Now that they were bare, a true assessment could be made. There was a little visible sag, but it's to be expected with a rack that size. The boobs seemed to be stuffed too tightly, as if nature was trying to undo the downsizing that science had forced upon the pendulous puppies. The one surprising thing, at least to me, and the thing that might explain the gulp from a moment before was the pitifully small areolas and nipples adorning the weapons of the black haired vixen. They were a pale pink, the areola smaller than a quarter with thin, short nipples that barely protruded. If Sonia could bring the nipples into play, she could put a real hurting on this young bust.

With the moment upon us, I quickly grabbed the discarded garments from each combatant and placed them in the adjoining room. I walked back to the common area just in time to see the women walk slowly forward and stop with their breasts no more than 6 inches apart. It was a standoff I wish I had captured on camera. Sonia was an inch taller, but the tiny extra bit of sag from her 40 years was enough to place the women's nipples at an even height. Ariel looked to be a bit fuller, something that my wife had rarely encountered, and the visible firmness seemed to be in her favor as well.

With a sigh that raised her boobs up for a second, my beautiful lady stepped gently into her opponent, tit to tit. Ariel cracked a smile at first, seeing her boobs quickly take over more of the space between the women, but had that smile quickly erased. Her penetration only went so far before meeting the resistance my wife's meaty teats could still offer, as the invading pair came upon her dense inner meat and began splaying out as well. Sonia was the one to smile this time, and sweetly whispered to our guest, "They may have a few years on them, but they've got a trophy shelf filled with the bras of overstuffed boob sluts who thought they were the shit. When I was your age, my tits were way better than yours are now. From what I'm feeling, it may be close but these cannons are going to crush you flat before the night is over. I hope you like the taste of Colombian tit because, even if your co-star hasn't whipped you yet, you're going to have a couple of mouthfuls of South American tatas tonight."

Using the moment of confusion to her favor, my mammary queen began pressing her prodigious pair more forcefully into those of the young starlet. Ms. Winter's breasts began to ripple slightly from the point of contact to the top of her pendulous orbs. Sensing that the youngster was still slightly put off by the contact and the quality of the opposition, Sonia began pumping one breast at a time into its counterpart. Seeing the boobs of her foe jiggling and dancing off rhythm with each other, the older fighter again changed the battle. Years of competition had given her a sixth sense about her chances and she knew she was fighting from behind at the very start of this battle. The Colombian juggernaut began dragging her tits left and right, rubbing in firmly to the opposing pair as it was pulled with hers. Noting the slightest whimpers from Ariel brought a small smile to my wife's face.

"Are you happy with yourself grandma?" the actress said. "I hope you enjoyed the moment because I'm going to squash your relics with my modern titties." With that the thick bootied teen shoved her tits directly forward with a roar, making Sonia's breasts compress significantly and knocking her onto her back foot. Ariel came forward, keeping their boobs in contact, and grabbed my wife's forearms. Once she had Sonia controlled, she pulled back and fired a direct shot into my wife's rack, causing it to compress greatly again, and sending ripples across the entire surface of her bosom. Settling into a rapid fire rhythm, the younger fighter was able to easily drive the older one across the room. As she got Sonia against the wall, I saw the teen pin Sonia's arms over her head against the wall, raise up on her toes, and drop her large rack directly on top of my wife's globes. She then leaned in and pecked my wife on the cheek before whispering something in her ear. I was shocked to see my bride's face awash with a look of both pain and lust as her mountains appeared to be getting ground into molehills.

The meaty ass of the youngster strained even further as she pushed her thigh into Sonia's crotch, causing my wife to emit as sound that was equal parts moan and sigh. Feeling her advantage, Ariel launched into a series of taunts in the most chipper of voices, "When I'm done pressing down on your boobs, you'll be able to tie them around your waist as a belt. Thanks for the pillows, but my tits don't need a nap. Do you want a time machine so you can give me a real fight?" Thankfully the look on Sonia's face was not one of defeat, but irritation at the woman invading her space and pummeling her funbags.

Sonia quickly got her foot against the wall, and with a grunt and a shove she was able to push far enough off the wall to drop down quickly and swing an uppercut into the undersides of Ariel's tits. My Latin spitfire wasted no time hopping into the air and slamming her tits down on top the the actress' pair before they had settled from the previous blow. The Colombian was able to pull her hands free and grab Ms. Winter by the hips as she started swinging her tits side to side. Her attempts to soften up the firm, young set didn't seem to be making much headway at first, but after a half dozen shots the displacement of the large breasts appeared to be evening out. Even when the starlet began matching the swings, the looser flesh of my wife allowed her to swing with more momentum and continued her progress in the battle.

As she saw her opponent frantically thinking about how to regain her advantage, Sonia fired off another uppercut. This time, she kept her hooters buried in the undersides of their opposition and slid her hands up Ariel's body before locking her hands together behind the dark haired fighter's shoulder blades. Squeezing tightly, the actress' arms were forced high around the shoulders of my wife, hanging loosely as Sonia forced her tits up far enough that Ariel was essentially smothering her own face. With the position secured, my tiger began pistoning her shoulders alternately, sending ripples of flesh into the reddening face of her opponent. Apparently sensing that she may be stuck, and that my wife would wear her down in the current position, the young fighter dropped quickly to the floor. Sonia did not release her and seemingly crushed the younger tits as she landed on top of her foe, rolling off to the side as each fighter had the breath knocked out of them.

Initially, I considered making a move to the downed fighters to make sure they were both unhurt. Both quickly began to stir, and while not rising up off the floor they launched into a verbal battle as they regained their air and their wits.

"Whore."

"Bitch."

"Fossil."

"Tart."

"Pick your tits up off the floor grandma."

"Does your babysitter know you snuck out past your bedtime?"

The two women rolled towards each other and wrestled for top position. Sonia was quicker than her opponent and attempted to lock in a grapevine on Ariel's legs while pinning her arms to the ground by the biceps. The younger woman's thighs were so thick, and ass so strong, my bride only just barely held the legs in place as she raised her torso up and dropped a boob bomb that seemed to splatter the big jugs below her. Counting to ten, the older vixen dropped one bomb after another, each bringing a louder, more agonized scream from the woman below her.

Making a last ditched effort, the actress got her arms loose enough to wrap my wife in a bearhug from the bottom. Despite gravity working against her, she began to grind into Sonia's boobs head on, eliciting a frustrated grunt from the fighter in top position. Unable to return the bearhug, and equally limited from dropping another boob bomb, my fighter released the grapevine in hopes of improving her position. The nanosecond her legs were loose, the young actress rolled to her left, reversing the positions of the fighters. Showing her strength, Ariel maintained her bearhug, lifted my wife's body completely off the ground, and slammed down crushing their tits together again.

Seeing the opportunity present itself, Ariel quickly moved forward and planted her magnificent ass in Sonia's stomach, knocking the wind completely out of her. The young woman leaned forward, placing her huge hooters above my wife's face and then proceeded to swing them back and forth slapping her on the cheeks. Sliding back, she arrogantly said, "this is how you do it," before using her tree trunk thighs to lock in a perfect grapevine. With my wife's legs immobilized, the actress mimicked the bicep pin she had previously been captured by and began her own boob bomb assault.

The first few brought out an increasingly loud and pained set of squeals from my wife. Sensing that Sonia was attempting to use her legs to escape, Ariel slammed her legs straight in the grapevine eliciting a thunderous scream. Satisfied that she had taken enough fight out of my bride, she resumed the boob bombs. That scenario played out a few more times, with my fighter wilting further and further under the onslaught, tears freely flowing as her world class rack was being squashed more and more with each blow.

"I give."

The assault stopped as Sonia croaked out her surrender. Ariel glowed, a smile plastered to her face, as she began interrogating her victim.

"Why? Tell us why you give."

"Because my boobs can't take any more."

"Why can't your boobs take any more?"

"Because they've been beaten by yours."

"I'll give you one more chance, granny. Why were they beaten by mine?"

The full gravity of the defeat finally overcoming my wife, she gave her tormentor a an acceptable response, "because your young, firm boobs are better than mine. They slapped the life out of mine and made them your bitch. I was a fool to pit them against such a perfect set."

"That's good."

As the women sat up and my wife began worshipping the younger girl's tits, the starlet continued in a cordial, almost friendly voice, "I bet you were a real bra full in your day. That's the toughest fight I've had yet. Um, yeah, keep sucking my better boobs. If you want to keep fighting younger women, I've got plenty of busty friends who wouldn't stand a chance against you, but are arrogant enough to try it. Abigail Breslin, Hunter King, Bindi Irwin, and Lia Marie Johnson are all floppy bitches who you would crush. If you're okay with someone a bit older that Kat Dennings whore is an easy win."

Satisfied with the attention my wife had lavished on her tits, Ariel Winter simply got up, slipped her clothes back on, and exited with no fanfare. She may not have won, but Sonia got to measure her tits against a phenomenal young pair that would have given her a challenge even in her prime, and was encouraged by the result. Less than a week after our vacation was over, with a snowy February day just outside our windows, I stood over her shoulder as she sent an email challenging her next young opponent, with a CC to Ariel Winter to vouch for her status as a real woman who wanted a real fight. But, that's a story for another time.

- - - Updated - - -

Chapter 02 - Scream Queen

After the narrow loss to young starlet Ariel Winter, Sonia was itching to get back into the titfight game. With the contact info that Ms. Winter provided, Sonia was able to contact her first choice via email with a CC to Ariel for verification of her legitimacy. A few quick discussions, followed by a video chat that devolved quickly into a topless taunting fest, led to a trip to Metairie, Louisiana shortly before Fat Tuesday. Starting our trip this way, and finishing with our first Mardi Gras in New Orleans, seemed like the perfect plan.

Having access to the exclusive Metairie Garden Club neighborhood, and especially the $12 million dollar mansion of real estate mogul Joseph Canizaro, was a treat even if we can't stand his politics. The best part was that there would just be three of us in the enormous home for the night. Obviously I'm one. My beautiful bride Sonia is another. The third is her opponent, a quirkily attractive and hauntingly pale blonde who has survived being a child star and is currently part of a network TV ensemble.

With my bride's standard fight style and stakes agreed to (no hands, loser gives verbally then pleasures the winner's tits to satisfaction), the three of us now stood in the middle of a ridiculously large great room. Sonia was her usual self, decked out in her fighting suit of a skimpy leopard print thong and barely there black kimono hanging open. She was 5'2", 120, with her big 36D bombers looking fantastic, the half dollar caramel areolas bumpy with excitement and anticipation and pinky thick nipples standing at their half inch erectness. Her opponent stood completely naked, her skin absurdly pale, a cocky grin on her face as her large tits (she said 34C or D depending on the bra) rose and fell with each breath. She was slightly shorter at 5'1", only a single pound heavier than her foe, and at 20 years old she was half the age of the Colombian cougar I called my own. Her areolas were a medium pink and only the tiniest bit smaller than my wife's, and her nipples looked to be nearly the same length with only slightly less thickness.

"Lose the kimono you old hag and show me your worn out old pussy, pussy."

"Oh, Little Miss Sunshine, talk all you want but I'm going to make you scream and call me your queen by the end of the night."

"That's hilarious. I'm sure in your day people nearly fell off their horse and buggy when you so cleverly worked in little tidbits of their lives into your feeble taunts. You can call me Abi for now, and the better woman after I'm done crushing your fat sacks in front of your husband."

As I backed off to give them the space they would need to fight, I began to truly appraise the situation. Sonia relieved herself of her kimono, and her thong, and stepped up to the young blonde. I noted that the younger woman's body seemed somewhat thick, but soft. Her legs, hips, ass, stomach, arms, etc all seemed less fit and defined than my bride's. The difference in tits also appeared to be surprisingly obvious. While Sonia's nipples seemed to be just a miniscule bit thicker, everything else was in her favor. The actress's tits were definitely smaller and, in what had to be a huge ego boost for my wife after she encountered Ariel Winter's jam packed wrecking balls, the visible firmness seemed solidly in the favor of the older woman.

With newfound confidence, Sonia stepped into Ms. Breslin and brought their nipples into contact. Both women seemed to inhale a yelp at the electric first touch, with my bride continuing to initiate the action and pressing her breasts slowly but firmly into the pale globes that dared oppose them. She smiled, seeing the famous glands give way to her own, with my estimate being about 75% of the space between them belonging to her tanned orbs. The blonde finally did something other than talk and stand there, as she began moving her torso in an oddly angled manner, not so much avoiding contact as inviting it in a way I had never seen before.

I was obviously not the only one who was confused by this as my wife's face went from a smile to a look of shocked discomfort. The actress switched her angle every few movements, seeming to aim to the right for a few strokes and then the left for the next few. Sonia finally reacted and reached out like she was going to go for a bear hug, only to have her forearms caught by the young boob battler. This allowed a greater range of motion for the TV hottie and she used that to withdraw her breasts almost out of contact with their opposition before each angled motion stabbing back in. The pace was deliberate and the pain became so much that Sonia let out a guttural growl and dropped her head with her eyes closed.

I still had no idea what the devil was going on. I had seen those BMDs destroy some truly phenomenal tits, and hold their own against the impossible tits of Ariel Winter, and every indication was that they should be dominating tonight. I had never seen the panic, and confusion, that my bra busting babe was currently exhibiting in any of her fights before. As she whimpered at whatever the discomfort was, I saw a cruel smile on the ends of the lips of her tormentor, as she continued to almost saw away at the tits she was inexplicably beating.

Suddenly, the aggressor spoke, "Should we show your man what I'm doing to your pathetic tits? I wonder how he is going to react when he sees the first step in your eventual demise? Get your answer ready bitch. When I pull away he's going to want to know where those fat nipples of your went."

I couldn't hold back my shock, and blurted out "what?!" as the blonde pulled her tits back far enough to separate the two pairs. Right there were my bride's beautiful bombers, showing some serious reddening around the areolas and with her always proud nipples having gone into hiding. They were barely bumps on the front of her boulders, apparently sawed into submission by the unique strategy of her opponent.

The blonde wasted no time taking advantage of my wife's inability to wrap her head around what was happening. Maintaining her grip on Sonia's forearms, the actress began firing uppercuts into the bottom of the firmer globes. She settled into a rhythm, that wasn't a rhythm, firing one tit at a time without a true pattern to it. Left, left, right, left, right, left, left, right, right, right. While doing this, and keeping up her truly unusual approach to fighting on full display, Abi did mimic Ariel's move of driving my wife back into a wall.

Providing even more evidence that the roles she had taken through most of her career are indicative of the oddball she is, Ms Breslin decided against keeping my wife pinned to the wall. Instead, she used her grip on Sonia's forearms to pull her off the wall, stick her meaty hip and thigh into the midsection of my bride, and twist her torso to throw Sonia to the ground. No sooner had my wife landed, with an oof suggesting the wind was at least partially knocked out of her, than the blonde was sitting astride her waist and using her hands to keep the older fighter's arms pinned down. "I guess in this position you would say something cheesy like 'I'm the bomb', so here goes."

The young blonde slid back enough to line their tits up and began dropping boob bombs down with sneaky quickness. Her handhold was such that she essentially dropped a boob bomb, did a pushup to get back into position, and dropped another. She was able to show surprising fitness, considering how soft yet thick her body appeared to be, and was showing little sign of slowing down with a good 3 or 4 bombs being dropped per minute. My wife was in agony as it became difficult to distinguish where the rattling of the floor from each boob bomb began and the rattling of the walls from Sonia's screams ended.

I couldn't help but be taken aback, even in the moment, at the difference of these last two fights compared to their years of predecessors for Sonia. My beautiful bride has almost always been the adventurous one and the aggressor in her fights. So few women had been able to stand up to her tits, and the few good fights had almost all gone her way. These young Hollywood starlets were a different breed from anything she had encountered over the years. While Ariel was pretty sweet and fought a straightforward style, she was stacked and in incredible shape for her build. Abi was a bit more wild, much more predator than mere competitor, and I was struggling to see how Ariel had been able to beat her and then tell my wife that the blonde was floppy and arrogant and would lose to Sonia.

It happened so quickly I almost missed it. Sonia shot her arms out to the side, causing Abi's hands to go with them, and endured another boob bomb from the blonde just so she could try and force her arms around the back of her tormentor and slap on a bear hug from below. The move worked and the actress grunted in frustration before lifting up enough to pull my wife's back off the ground, get her own bearhug around my wife's arms and back, and roll to the side.

The combatants began flexing their grips, grinding the dueling sets together, as they lay on their sides. I could only see Abi's eyes, and the fire blazing in them were a sight to behold, but it was obvious that the women were talking to each other. Nothing was loud enough for me to hear, but I could only assume it was a discussion that resulted in an agreement to reset the fight on their feet as both women uncoiled their arms.

The young actress sprung up quickly and stepped back. She had worked up a decent sweat but her breathing seemed fine to me. The activity had brought out some muscle tone that wasn't initially visible under her slightly chubby outer layer. Her tits were still not particularly firm, but they looked to have changed little from the start of the fight with the biggest visible difference being the pinkish hue they had taken on from the repeated contact with my wife's pair.

Sonia was much slower to get up, first getting to one knee and then slowly rising to a full standing position. She looked to be making a concerted effort to not cradle her rack, and as she began to slowly move into a position that gave me a better view, I could see why. She was noticeably less firm than usual. Her breasts were a mixture of deep red and purple, with obvious bruising at its beginning stages. Her labia, and inner thighs, were soaked. I wasn't sure if that was unique to this fight or if getting turned on was why she always wore her thong. Face flushed, she was breathing deeply as she shook out her arms and legs before attempting to re-engage her opponent.

Despite the damage she had taken up to this point, Sonia's tits still looked to be slightly firmer. Her more well muscled body was glistening in the light, with the exertion of the night highlighting just how toned she was. Obviously wanting to try something different, my bride raised one arm above her head indicating that she wanted to clasp hands and put the emphasis back on just the quality of the battling teats. The blonde had a cocksure, sideways smirk going on and seemed happy to oblige the older woman.

With their hands locked together above their heads, the tit battle was rejoined. Sonia couldn't suppress a moan as her breasts were invaded by the still fully erect nipples of the blonde. As their flesh came together fully, it was obvious that the difference in firmness and density that had been wildly in favor of my babe at the start was nearly gone. Both women began firing short shots into the other's breasts from close range, as that's all their clenched fingers would allow, with my wife clearly making the more anguished sounds.

"You're not giving up yet, are you grandma?"

Sonia just glared at her opponent's taunt.

"Good. I've having fun beating the shit out of your tits and don't want to stop yet. From the looks of your stanky little cxnt, you're enjoying it almost as much as I am. Is that why you're doing this, why you're titfighting younger women? Is your sex life dried up and you need to do something to get yourself, and your husband, turned on? I can't believe Ariel said you were such a tough fight for her. After I'm done with you I think I'll have to take another shot at her overrated tits and even the score."

While the blonde was talking, I noticed a change in the way my wife was fighting. At first I thought she was starting to shy away from the fight and was on the verge of quitting. After looking a little closer, I realized that she was changing the angles she slung her tits into the blonde's so that she avoided those rock hard tips as often as possible. The first sign that it was working was when Sonia's vocal reaction to contact was returning to normal while Abi's was rambing up in both volume and frequency. The older woman took advantage of the current state of her tits and started firing shots from the bottom, top, and sides, using her still bigger and firmer tits to slap painfully into the set that had abused them so badly during the fight.

Again I nearly missed the sudden move that changed the tenor of the fight. Sonia, seeing that her opponent was losing the cockiness that she had displayed all evening, and sensing that she could seize control of where and how their tits would do battle, ripped her hands free and slapped another bearhug on the blonde with her tits safely under the younger woman's pair with the thick pink nipples aimlessly pointing over the top of her bronze boobs. Despite being twice the age of her opponent, Sonia showed off the conditioning and strength she had acquired from her still semi-frequent rounds as a nurse and her workout routine by lifting the blonde fully off the ground and bouncing her as my wife's tits bored into the undersides of the pale orbs.

"What do you have to say now bitch?"

The actress didn't respond. She simply tried to pull the Colombian woman's arms apart, and when that didn't work, went back to the tactic of responding with her own bearhug around the arms and back. She began whimpering a bit as Sonia would bounce her slightly, while still holding her up, allowing her bigger tits to gain purchase a little closer to the breastbone each time. Sonia then surprised me, and her opponent, by walking her to the wall while still suspended in the air in a bearhug. I had seen my bride muscle many a woman around while beating their tits, and was surprised when Ms Winter had been able to outmuscle her, but it was still surprising to see her do this to someone so young and so thick.

Once she reached the wall, Sonia allowed the blonde's feet to touch the floor, likely in a move to keep her own arms from tiring out before her work was done. Releasing the bearhug, she began grinding into the undersides of the white teats, using the sturdiness of the wall behind her foe to ensure she was maximizing the pressure applied to the opposing glands. Abi tried to push away a few times, but Sonia was simply too strong for her and didn't appear to be in the mood to allow the young woman to try another creative tactic like the one's that had given her such an advantage early in the fight.

Leaning into a grind against the wall, Sonia said, "The reason I'm so horny right now is because I took your best shot and knew if I got you back on your feet I was going to deflate your droopy little girl titties."

Sonia then braced herself with her hands on the wall and began and all out assault with her boobs. She was firing double barreled shots from each side, uppercuts, taking little hops to sling her boobs down on the top of the blonde, and only slowing down slightly when Ms Breslin's nipples made clean contact with her tits. The younger fighter was clearly wilting under the assault when my wife once again took the lead and stepped away from the wall.

"I'm going to give you a shot the only way you can win. Bring those pitiful tits over here and let's grind it out head on until someone quits. You can put those fat nipples right in the middle of my areolas and I'm going to grind right through them. Each of us puts our right arm over and left arm under and then we bearhug again and don't stop until you quit."

"Your mistake you old hag, my nipples destroyed yours and they're going to finish the job on your geriatric boobs. Then you'll probably cream yourself again when you get to tell me how great they are and suck on them until I'm satisfied."

I anticipated a quick resolution, but that wasn't in the cards. For the next several minutes, that felt like an eternity, the women ground away at each other's tits without regard for their own. Sonia bellowed out at first, those fantastic nipples of the young actress doing serious damage, but either became numb to the pain or was able to wear them down in the tightly compressed battleground. My wife's tits looked to take over the space after a while, only to see the blonde's boobs show a resilience I didn't think they had as the pushed back. Absolutely drenched with sweat, the combatants lowered their heads to the shoulder of their counterpart and again began whispering below the level I could hear. Occasionally one of the fighters would tighten their grip and try to surge forward enough to coax a submission out of her foe before settling back into the rhythm of the battle.

Something caught my eye and I glanced over towards the entryway to see that we weren't alone. Standing there in the shadows was an older woman, even older than my wife, who was still obscenely hot at 58 years old. Even though I wasn't sure how long she had been there, I knew she was there because of her cast mate's titfight. She acknowledged my look, gestured that she would remain in the shadows, and nodded back towards the fight as an indication for me to resume watching it. As I refocused on the tit battle before me, I couldn't help but be even more aroused that Hollywood's perfect body, Jamie Lee Curtis, was also observing this encounter.

Just like that, the end finally came. One battler loosened her grip, felt the other woman tighten her's in response, and mewed loudly as she was crushed flat. Tears filled her eyes, probably at the realization of defeat more than the physical punishment that had been endured, and her lips quivered. The women whispered something to each other before the winner slackened her grip and spoke:

"Who won?"

"You did."

"Why did I win?"

"Because your tits are better. No matter what I did, I could never match up to your superior boobs. I'm just a little girl and no tricks could make my tits as good as yours."

"Good, now get to work showing my tits just how great you think they are."

The young actress quickly dropped her head to my wife's magnificent rack and ravaged them with her mouth. She panted and she eagerly suckled them, leaving strings of saliva hanging off each one as she kept switching from one to the other with more vigor each time. Sonia didn't bother hiding her arousal and the blonde was clearly very skilled with her mouth and my wife's twat began dripping in response. As the winner said it was enough, my eyes nearly bulged out of my head as I saw Ms Breslin's co-star standing completely naked a few feet behind the fighters. As she cleared her throat, Sonia nearly jumped through the roof and spun around in shock.

"Congratulations. Don't be alarmed, I'm not here for you. My busty little co-star learned the hard way who the real scream queen is, and now she has some work to do every time she loses a sexual contest to anyone. Abi, get over here and use that special mouth of yours to get me off."

We walked out with the vision of the blonde, on her knees, with her tongue buried inside the snatch of the smoking hot woman that has been an object of desire for 4 decades. Sonia was sore, and her tits had probably taken even more punishment than in her loss to Ariel Winter, but it was just the beginning of our vacation and Mardi Gras was less than 2 weeks away.

- - - Updated - - -

Chapter 03 - Bourbon Street Boobs

In the 10 days or so since Sonia won a surprisingly difficult titfight against Abigail Breslin, we had made the rounds in New Orleans, especially enjoying the underrated Garden District. My bride's tits had bounced back nicely. The bruising was gone, the felt as firm as ever, and she was letting me be as rough with them as I wanted with no complaints. I never cease to be amazed at her BMDs and I fully realize just how lucky I am. As Mardi Gras got closer, we settled into the Bourbon Orleans hotel, in the heart of the French Quarter, with our with our loft suite's balcony overlooking Bourbon Street itself from just three stories up. I was looking forward to seeing if Sonia could set a record for beads thrown to her as she flashed people her perfect tits before we settled in for the evening and watched the other revelers from the balcony.

We hit all the generic touristy things once we were in the French Quarter. A ride on the streetcar, some gambling at Harrah's (poker for me, craps for the missus), and a steamboat tour. The morning of Mardi Gras we got up early and did what tourists do in New Orleans. Chicory coffee and beignets at Cafe Du Monde made for a nice, light breakfast. Lunch was excellent at the criminally overlooked Olde N'awlins Cookery. We decided to get a little exercise in by walking around Jackson Square while it was still daylight, loving the activity and especially the contrast of old vs new in the city as you stand at St. Ann Street and stare west past St. Louis Cathedral towards Canal Street. We even splurged for a painting of ourselves by an exceptionally good street artist right there in the middle of the square. Before the evening's festivities kicked into full gear, we decided to grab a couple of local beers and sit on the balcony of the Crescent City Brewhouse on Decatur Street.

I'm sure that all sounds normal, but I had noticed a rather strange recurring event during the day. At first I thought I was just imagining things, but by the time we were into our second beer each it was obvious that there was something very real going on. I didn't know if Sonia had also noticed (she hadn't), but I wasn't going to be the one to bring it up. She may have been there at breakfast, I'm not positive about that one. Lunch I'm almost sure of. By the time we were walking around the square she was there for sure. Staring at us from just a little ways down St. Ann Street, laughing with her girlfriends while repeatedly glancing our way when our painting was being done, and following us as we returned to our hotel before continuing on past it. Even then I thought it may be my imagination, but when she showed up with her group on the balcony at the brewhouse, it was definitely too much to be an accident. The city was swarming with people and this cute redhead was defying all the odds by showing up everywhere we were.

Even so, after unloading our drinks, my boob queen and I made our way out into the streets to see just how much appreciation her world class rack would receive. It was a trip, being out in the middle of it all. At first my bride enjoyed just getting the attention of horny frat boys and sex starved husbands who couldn't believe tits like hers were real. On more than one occasion there were elbows thrown to make sure that friends didn't miss the exotic beauty with the super tits. Quite a few women were taking notice, and their eyes flashed as much appreciation as they did jealousy.

Sonia's competitive side started to show itself as the evening wore on and she released her very few inhibitions. At first it was simple. She would wait for one woman to finish flashing her tits for beads and then go to the same people and show them a set that put the previous ones to shame. Once she noticed the reaction that was garnering, she stepped up her alpha bitchiness to another level. Sonia started looking for women that were getting ready to show their goods and quickly slipping in beside them to flash people at the same time. Her look was almost feral as the onlookers gawked at her brazen one-upmanship. She couldn't help but stare down the other women with haughty derision as one after another realized they had been outboobed at Mardi Gras and there was nothing they could do about it.

Eventually tiring of this, Sonia expressed a desire to only stay out for a few minutes longer and then retire to our loft to enjoy the festivities from the balcony for the rest of the evening. As we began our way back, we noticed one balcony with several men tossing down beads from a massive pile. Sonia decided to give one more show, with a little extra shaking and groping of herself if necessary, with the goal of making a noticeable dent in the pile of beads. She pulled her top up and began rhythmically shaking her perfect 36Ds, showing off both how real and how spectacular they really were. She cupped them, jiggling them the little bit that they would with their inherent firmness, and even tweaked her nipples to get them out to their full half inch length. Deciding to go one step further, she allowed the men a side view to see just how far out her perfect breasts jutted from her chest. She turned to her left, allowing the guys a view of the outside of her right teat, and then turned to her right to allow the view of the other superb mammary.

That second turn was where our evening truly began. At the moment she was turned fully sideways, but still looking up at the men on the balcony, the cute redhead stepped up and pushed her fully exposed tits right into Sonia's. Now I knew that not only was I not imagining things during most of the day, but I also understood some of the reasoning for the sightings. As I realized that, I saw a few things seemingly simultaneously. The men on the balcony all went stone silent, gawking at the two sets of tits pushing into each other. My wife's head snapped around quickly to see what her tits had come into contact with and upon recognition she squared up and returned the pressure, heat shooting from her eyes. The women said a few things to each other, that I couldn't hear, and the redhead appeared to slip something into Sonia's hand. With that, the cute girl backed up, smiled slyly, pulled her top back down and walked away with her friends. Sonia grabbed me by the hand and we double timed it to the hotel where she fucked my brains out without saying a word.

My wife dismounted me and hopped off the bed heading right for the shower. Twenty minutes later she looked completely refreshed. I followed her orders to go sit on the balcony while she grabbed us some bottled water from the fridge. It seemed to take longer than reasonable for that task to be performed, but at this point I was just rolling with whatever happened. She joined me on the balcony, wearing a hotel robe, watching women of all shapes and sizes showing off their goods with only a few getting a response from her as she was still putting other women in their place. I kept fishing for any insight into what the redhead had slipped her earlier, what they said, and even what took so long getting the water. Despite not getting a single word out of her, it didn't take too long before the answers started to fall into place.

At first I wasn't sure it was her, as she was alone, but suddenly the cute redhead appeared below our balcony. She had changed into a snug canary yellow tank top and obscenely short Daisy Duke's that showed off her strong looking legs. She set a black tote bag down in front of her feet and peeled down the straps of her tank top expose her tits. I barely noticed the smug grin on her face as I took in those full, meaty globes. She was slightly tan, more so than the stereotypical redhead for sure, with what appeared to be minimal freckling. Those tits looked epic. They were high and full, with a moderately conical shape and some beautiful pink areolas and pierced nipples that both looked to be on par with my wife's. The girl had an almost quizzical look on her face for a moment then nodded, apparently in response to Sonia, and quickly pulled the straps up on her shirt before grabbing her bag and walking towards the entrance of the hotel.

A quick summary was all I got. Sonia gave me a quick update while we waited for the other woman to be let up to the room. The redhead, Becki, had challenged Sonia and slipped my wife her phone number on the street. Sonia called her when she was getting out water, talked over her typical rules which the other woman had accepted, and both gave Becki our hotel and room number and told the front desk to let her up as our guest. At that point there was a knock on our door, and I obeyed my wife and went to let our new acquaintance in. Smiling a cute, but somewhat predatory smile, I noticed she wasn't the young girl I initially thought but a somewhat older woman who was both cute and pretty in almost equal measures. She wasn't as hot as my Latina titfighter, but I had definitely underestimated her appeal before.

The only downside to our great location was the small size of the two floor rooms. The downstairs area had the drawback of not being carpeted, so the bedroom with the work desk, dresser, and king sized bed would have to be the battleground. Things were so compact that there was probably no more than a 12' x 10' section of free floor space except for the 5 foot wide strip between the bed and the other furniture. I wondered how they would stay under control enough to not break anything and not have the quirkiness of the dimensions play a deciding role in the outcome of the contest. Ever the perfect host, Sonia led the way upstairs and showed Becki to the bathroom to change and freshen up before the festivities began.

As soon as the redhead closed the bathroom door, my wife stripped off her robe to show that she was already in her fight suit of her skimpy leopard print thong and black kimono worn loose to give a view of the inside of her impressive breasts. She backed away from the door and began stretching out, her perfect ass facing me. We didn't have to wait long, as Sonia's latest opponent emerged from the bathroom wearing nothing but a tiny wine colored thong. Sonia shrugged off her kimono and stepped toward the middle of the open space. Becki responded by showing off her pectoral muscles, bouncing her large tits independently without the aid of anything else, then placed her hands behind her head to lift her firm globes slightly as she stepped forward as well. I took up a spot right by the top of the stairs both to stay out of their way and to keep them from somehow tumbling down.

Sonia began things with a few simple questions as they circled one another.

"So, Becki, how old are you?"

"29, and you?"

"40. How big are those tits?"

"36D and perfect."

"Me too. How big are your nipples and areolas?"

"Areolas are about half dollar sized and my nipples are as thick as my pinkies and ? of an inch long. Yours?"

"My areolas are the same and my nipples are as thick and ? long. I'm sure they'd be as long as long as yours but I wasn't so insecure about mine that I pierced them to help them grow more."

"The nipple rings are new, kind of a last crazy thing before my 30s, but it's good to know that you're already coming up with excuses for why you're going to lose."

"I don't need excuses because I'm not going to lose. How tall are you?"

"5'3", and you?"

"5'2". How much do you weigh?"

"115."

"120 for me."

"Oh, I guess I'll start getting fat too when I'm your age."

Seeing her opponent relax for the briefest of moments as she enjoyed her zinger, Sonia stepped in quickly butted the redhead chest to chest. As the oof escaped the redhead's lips, I realized another aspect of my wife's timing. She had lined up her opponent so that Becki's back to the bed. Getting the other woman off balance was part of the plan. Building on the first blow, the older fighter followed with a series of chest butts that pushed her foe back until she hit the edge of the bed with the back of her knees and fell back onto it. Sonia immediately backed up and motioned for Becki to get up and join her.

This time the redhead met the chest butt head on. After nearly a dozen more similar blows, my wife began pushing her opponent back again. This was a familiar scene for me and my bride. Before battling the two young actresses, I had rarely seen someone close to Sonia's size and build who had the brute strength that she does. Now that she was up against someone other than a young actress who had to claw and scratch their way to everything they have, the familiar truth was playing out again. Becki was fit, she looked strong, she was stacked, and yet Sonia was pushing her back consistently until she knocked the younger redhead back onto the bed again.

Looking like the scenario was going to play out again, Sonia backed up to the middle of the open space and waited for the redhead to join her. As they got close again, both stepped forward as if they were going to butt chests again, but this time Becki grabbed my wife's hips and swung her around so that it was her back to the bed. Before Sonia had time to set her feet again, Becki slammed a double tit uppercut into the bottoms of my bride's perfect tits, slapping them up a few inches as the darker skinned fighter stepped back. Seeing the effectiveness of the tactic, the redhead went back to it several times and was as successful as the two actresses recently were with it. For some reason Sonia doesn't defend against that move well and I watched her get knocked back to the bed before again changing the tone of the fight.

As Sonia fell back on the bed, Becki stepped right between her legs and fell on top of her with a full body splash that also served as a massive boob bomb. Before Sonia had a chance to fully register the blow, the redhead had stood back up and grabbed my wife's hands to pull her to her feet. With Sonia still off balance, the taller fighter stooped down a bit to line up their nipples, grabbed a bear hug, and then stood back up forcing her opponent to her tiptoes. Sonia grunted out a loud "Oh shit!" as Becki grinned and started the trash talk.

"You were right to be afraid of my nipples old woman. You might be able to use your extra weight to push me back, but my nipples are going to eat yours up and my better tits are going to demolish yours. I'm adding something to our stakes now that I've got your attention. Winner takes one of the loser's bras. I've got one of my favorite bras in my bag, but it's going to stay there and it will have a little friend by the time we're done here."

Despite the bravado from the younger woman, I didn't see any visible difference in the firmness of the battling boobs from the start of the fight. Sonia had slapped on her own bearhug around the arms and shoulders of the cute redhead and was working her tits back into the offending pair. I had wondered if her tits had truly been damaged permanently by her loss against Ariel Winter, and if they had fully recovered from her recent battle with Abigail Breslin, but the early stages of this fight had served to assuage my fears a good bit in that area as they were standing up to a fabulous pair in the tightest of embraces.

"Do you feel my bigger nipples cutting through your areolas, Sonia? Do you feel my tits already starting to bore their way through yours? It's too bad we're doing this here. You were so cocky out there, showing up women who were just having a good time to feed your ego. I wish they could see this now. I bet they'd love to see your fats tits get flattened and then watch you fill your mouth with even bigger and better tits."

Sonia was being much quieter than usual and I couldn't figure out why, but for the moment I just focused in on the titanic battle in front of me. Each woman was tightening and loosening their grip in an apparent effort to push straight through the 36Ds in their way. Occasionally one or the other would try something slightly different, pushing up and down with their tits to try and move the other pair, rolling their back to put a little extra push into the grind, and Sonia even started moving her torso in a way that caused her tits to move in a circular motion against the other set.

The grunt and the squeal came almost simultaneously. Sonia squeezed as tightly as she could and pulled down. While both women kept their bearhug intact, my wife was no longer on her tiptoes and her opponent was now slightly bent forward giving the older fighter the leverage to start squeezing with her superior strength. Taking advantage of the situation, she flexed intermittently driving her tits into the redheads and drawing more squeals out of the other woman. I was surprised to see my wife again start forcing her opponent down, gaining even more leverage by sliding her tits up on top of the interlopers, and being rewarded by the redhead releasing her bearhug and trying to push Sonia away. Suddenly the redhead's face was engulfed by my wife's breasts as she wrapped her arms around the other woman's head and smothered her for a few seconds before shoving Becki away, almost giggling as the cutie landed flat on her ass.

"I do wish we were doing this in front of all those other women I showed up tonight. I would love to prove to them that my tits are the best in every way. They're not just bigger, they're not just firmer, they're not just better looking, they can pound others into goo. I want every one of those women to see what I'm doing to your precious tits so that they'll know their place and never be stupid enough to step out of line. Now get up and take your beating like a woman."

Becki got up slowly, cautiously backing away as Sonia stepped purposefully towards her. They clasped hands and Sonia's superior strength came into play again. She pulled the redhead towards her and butted her with both tits. She pulled Becki's right arm and swung her own torso so that both of her tits, the right and then the left, swung through the redhead's right tit as it extended from her body with the force of the pull. My wife repeated the move on the other side, and drawing a groan from her opponent, she quickly switched to a grip on the redhead's hips and began pushing her back with chest butts until Becki was driven back to the one bare wall of the room.

Sonia remained in control as she changed tactics again stepping back from the wall. As soon as Becki took a step forward, the Colombian woman leapt at her and landed a flying full body splash, contacting tit to tit, driving the redhead into the wall with force. As Becki groaned, and slid down to her knees, my wife twisted her torso each way quickly to slap her opponent on both sides of the face with her boobs and again went for a breast smother by shoving her tits in the face of the other woman and wrapping both arms tightly around her head. She only held the smother for a few brief seconds again, then used her tits to shove the cute woman's head into the wall before backing off again.

"Get up you shit talking whore. I was going to take it easy on you. Even though Darrell says you were stalking me all day, even though you tried to show me up in public, and even though you had the nerve to think you could beat me in front of just my husband, I was going to take it easy on you. But no, you just had to flap your gums before your tits had done a single fucking thing and try to intimidate me with some bullshit about taking my bra. I'm going to flatten you bitch. We both feel it happening already. Your tits have landed a good shot or two, but even with the position advantage they couldn't do anything to mine. I'm going to slap your tits silly, you're going to suck on my tits like your life depends on it, and you're going to leave without your bra and with your floppy udders jiggling like jello and dragging your tank top down to your belly button. If you're going to start something with your tits you better be sure you've got the guns to win the fight."

I rarely saw Sonia this mad. Most of her opponents didn't go to the lengths of this woman, so I guess it could be chalked up to unchartered territory. Sonia seemed defensive and territorial tonight, when usually it was almost entirely about whose tits were best. I had seen her angry, of course, especially with some of the other housewives back home, but even then it seemed related to some kind of pecking order and level of respect she felt she deserved. This was almost primal, like an animal marking their territory. I wondered if Sonia felt like Becki was doing this as some way to make a play for me, if maybe this was done as much to prove to some stranger's husband whose tits were best as it was to win the actual titfight.

I looked over to see just the profile of the fighters, Sonia's right side and Becki's left, facing me. Sonia had wrapped Becki up in a bearhug again, this time with her arms on the inside of the redhead's, and lifted her off her feet while squeezing and grinding her tits. When she set the woman down, I watched my bride begin a methodical pistoning of her tits, one at a time, into the younger woman. I could see the darker right globe of the older woman push quickly and forcefully into it's much paler left counterpart then stay there and grind for a few seconds before they returned to more equal sharing of the space and their bodies indicated that the same kind of battle was occurring on the other side.

I'll give Becki credit for fighting this head on, not wanting to back down to something so direct, but it was clear that her orbs gave a little more ground each time. Her whimpering gave way to outright groaning and almost screaming before she finally broke down and started sobbing loudly. By this point Sonia's tits had almost completely pancaked the previously full and firm titties, and were pushing them around like so much loose flesh. Becki seemed so focused on enduring the pain that I wasn't sure if she even remembered that she needed to give up before having her tits completely demolished.

Right on cue Sonia started in on her, "Give up you stupid bitch, before I permanently wreck you."

"Oh fuck, I give up."

"You're damn right you do. Who beat the shit out of your tits?"

"You did."

"How much better are my tits than yours?"

"I'm just a weak little girl compare to you. We might as well be different species."

"Did you actually think you could win you stupid bitch?"

"Yes, I thought you were old enough that there was no way your tits would be able to stand up to mine."

"Tell me you're a floppy titted whore who can't get a man with her pathetic tits."

"I'm a floppy titted whore who can't get a man with my pathetic tits."

"Good. Now go get that bra you thought you were going to keep and bring it to me before you suck on tits that are better than yours will ever be."

While the sobbing redhead walked over and took a sheer wine colored bra out of her bag, my wife sat down on the bed. She summoned the loser over, took the bra and tossed it aside on the bed, and forced Becki on her knees between Sonia's legs. The loser seemed hesitant, almost as if she hadn't done this before, and sucked tentatively on my wife's amazing boobs. The next thing I heard was Becki's muffled screaming as her face was pulled into another tit smother and her sides were crushed by the dark haired woman's strong thighs. Sonia kept her there for a minute before releasing both holds, guiding the flushed face back to the front of her tits, and describing in explicit detail what would happen if she didn't start doing a much better job of worshipping the winning boobs with her mouth. The next few minutes probably seemed like an eternity for the younger woman as Sonia tormented her verbally while getting her rack covered in the saliva of a now fully compliant victim.

Before they finished, I was told to go downstairs and the women would join me in shortly. I don't know exactly what happened in those few moments, but Sonia's account a few days later consisted of exchanging info with Becki, making sure that the other woman knew exactly why things got so personal, and the promise that she would destroy the redhead again if they ever crossed paths. I watched the other woman slink out the door, her fabulous ass peeking out from under her barely there shorts, and leaned my head back in ecstasy as my wife fully engulfed me with her mouth. I blew my load in record time, the feral look on Sonia's face being the final ingredient that convinced me that she was enjoying these titfights as much as ever.

- - - Updated - - -

Chapter 04 - Two Broke Tits

Sonia had struck out with her attempts at a celebrity titfight in the weeks after her dual victories in New Orleans, and life back home was settling into its familiar groove. We did enough work to keep ourselves occupied and fulfilled on that front and participated in the snooty social conventions that our neighborhood and financial status required. A new couple had moved into the area. Walter and Geraldine were quite the pair. He was a venture capitalist who specialized in medical innovations, so it was essential that I show him the ropes, while his trophy wife was a little spitfire with a huge rack that was obviously too firm if you know what I mean.

Geraldine looked to be about Sonia's age, maybe a little older if I had to guess, and probably half an inch shorter. While my wife's sun aided natural tan looked real, the new woman's deep tan looked like she had basted herself and hopped in the oven for a few hours. Everything looked dry and crackly. Her short platinum blonde hair looked like it was either dyed or she was still doing the old sun-in trick. Of course, the thing you're interested in are those tits. They looked like they were every bit as big as Sonia's, maybe bigger if you ask me while my bride isn't around, but so impossibly firm that they were obviously as fake as her tan and her hair. Sonia and I had a few laughs together speculating whether or not it was silicone or cement that was used to mold her wonder twins to her chest.

An early spike in the springtime weather convinced one of the upper crust couples to throw an impromptu pool party on a Saturday, and that's where our opinions changed. Sonia, like most of the women, knew that there was a certain decorum expected and showed up with a conservative one piece and coverup. Her exquisite tits were showing just enough to keep pace with the enhanced wonders that many wives had acquired after she beat their real equipment into submission. Noticing the distant stares in the eyes of our conversation partners, Sonia and I turned around to see what had their attention. There they were. Walter was fit and strong looking, especially for his age, but nobody even saw him at first. Geraldine was in a white two piece that was barely more than dental floss where it tied together and obviously sheer in the cups and the crotch.

Even more revealing was the jiggle in her tits as she walked. They were definitely real, I have no idea what she did to keep them from moving when she wore her regular clothes, and the size was enough to rival my titfighter's own mass. Of course we had no way of knowing just how firm they were at that moment, but Helen Keller could read the faces and murmurs of the party goers that day. Everyone wanted to find out who's tits were best. Sonia was respected, but not particularly well liked, by her female peers and they were willing to have another boob bully running in their circles if it meant my vixen was taken down a peg.

On my way home just a few days later, I still couldn't shake those giant melons and the questions I had about their quality relative to my Sonia. I didn't doubt her ability to beat the new wife, seeing that her only recent loss was to an impossibly firm rack that is 20 years younger than hers, but I still relished those moments where she reinforced her place as the best titted wife in our social circles.

I opened the door from the garage, and walked into the kitchen, surprised that I wasn't greeted with a hello. Not really wondering at it, I grabbed a glass of water and walked into the living room. Well, I started to walk into the living room. The sight that welcomed me was so astonishing that I nearly dropped my water. Sonia was sitting in one of our end chairs, with it turned to face the room entrance, with her head hanging down. Her makeup was smeared, her eyes looked glassy and distant, and most importantly her tits were red and deflated like a couple of balloons with holes poked in them.

"Hi there, you must be Darrell."

I turned my head sharply, again completely flabbergasted by the unexpected noise since I hadn't even realized someone else was in the room, nearly dropping my glass of water a second time. What I saw was a vision unlike anything I had seen before. A nearly naked body, tits at least a cup size bigger than my wife's that looked like nothing had happened, and a face that I would recognize anywhere. Kat Dennings was standing there with a nonchalant look, almost giggling at my realization of who she was as I tried to piece together the puzzle before me.

"You're probably wondering what happened here, and I could tell you, but I think it's best if you hear it from your wife."

"Darrell, I couldn't tell you about this because Kat wanted it to be private with the winner getting her tits sucked by the loser and then getting to display the losing tits to you when you got home. I thought she would be easy, since her tits look so soft and floppy with the way that most of her tops squoosh them up, but those are the best tits I've ever felt. She toyed with me, slapping my boobs all over the place, doing whatever she wanted no matter how hard I fought back. She has the best tits in the world. I was just a mouse that she was toying with until she got bored and smashed me flat with her perfect tits."

Hearing this I turned my head back to the short, voluptuous actress. She really was a sight to behold. Her waist was narrow while her hips splayed out. Her skin was perfectly pure white, seemingly untouched by the sun during her first 30 years of life. Her lips were full in the most seductive of manners. Her eyes and demeanor suggested she was every bit as mischievous as the characters she usually played. Most importantly, her tits were absolutely phenomenal. As full a DD as I have ever seen, they had fantastic shape and obvious density beneath a thin layer of soft, feminine outer flesh. Her nipples and areola, a pale pink that was at points indistinguishable from her skin, were nearly the equal of Sonia. No sooner had I started to wonder how Ariel had mentioned her as an easy target than she seemingly read my mind and set the record straight.

"That little wannabe Kardashian bitch with the fat ass is delusional. She called my perfect tits floppy, but she was barely able to outlast me literally the day after I answered the biggest question in Hollywood by destroying Christina Hendricks huge hooters. She used to be the best, but she's over the hill now, and I'm the new queen. Ariel found out about the fight and goaded me into one with her, and it still took her over an hour and a lucky break to barely win. She's been ducking me ever since, but you can bet I'm going to flatten that ugly teenage slut the first chance I get."

With that out of the way, and with some ice packs on my wife's tits, I sat down as the three of us discussed a variety of topics even as the women were both still clothed in nothing but thongs. When the topic of Sonia's history of titfights came up, things got interesting again. Kat had hired an Uber for the day, since she has that kind of 'fuck you' money, and scouted out the neighborhood before feeling comfortable enough to proceed with the titfight against my queen. Kat complemented Sonia, telling her to disregard the result as only one or two women had ever been able to put up any kind of real fight against her and the Colombian had the best tits she had ever fought outside of the celebrity circles of Hollywood.

Sonia felt buoyed by the complement and wondered how long her tits would need to recover. When Kat asked why, Sonia and I regaled her with the topic of the new trophy wife in town and her ridiculous tits. Kat grabbed her phone and pulled up a picture, asking us if that was the woman. Apparently during her scouting of the neighborhood she had seen Geraldine out jogging, and snapped a picture as she wondered if it might be Sonia with her hair dyed blonde. The actress made it clear that if the blonde's tits were real, they looked solid and it would be wise for my wife to let herself heal up fully before trying to tame those cannons.

"From what I saw I'm pretty sure you'll beat her but I wouldn't get too cocky about it. Get your tits back to 100% so that you'll know you've got enough to beat her. Anything less and she might get lucky."

With that the TV star stuffed her fantastic body back into her clothes that disguised her enough that she could move around town fairly freely and summoned the Uber that dropped her off earlier. With a final playful slap of Sonia's ass, she pecked us both on the cheek and disappeared from our lives.

To make sure things played out perfectly, a couple of days later Sonia and I took an impromptu vacation to Belize for two weeks, and then laid low from the standard social circles for a few more days after our return. A quick feeler or two suggested that the blonde trophy knew about the tit tussles that had occurred in our neighborhood and had ascertained that she wasn't willing to face anyone but the best. Sonia, now fully rested and healed up, had immediately agreed to the matchup.

Upon the insistence of the other couple, Walter and I stood there in nothing but our boxers while the women faced off. Sonia was still in her fight suit, that obscenely skimpy leopard print thong and loosely tied black kimono, waiting for Geraldine's tits to make their first unaided appearance so she would know just how much of an advantage she had over the new pretender to the throne. The blonde wife removed the heavy robe she had worn and let it drop to the floor. I have no idea what Sonia's reaction was, but mine was unmuted lust.

The blonde was fit, but we already knew that, although Sonia seemed to be in even better shape. Her ass was really nice, probably in Sonia's league, as were her legs. But we were here to see tits put to the test and if the first impression was accurate, it was going to be an extremely difficult exam.

Geraldine's tits were bigger than Sonia's. Like my wife, there were no tan lines. The areolas were a dark pink and probably the equal of the Colombian. The nipples looked to be just a bit thicker and just a bit longer. The big shocker was there were no surgical scars and there was almost no sag. Her tops weren't playing tricks, and her bikini wasn't presenting a false image, she was really just that stacked. She even let me feel them to confirm they were real. So, with her tits out in the open, she tapped her foot and winked at my bride.

"Let's see them bitch."

- - - Updated - - -

Chapter 05 - The Natural Order of Things

On command, Sonia shrugged off her black kimono, revealing her tits in all their glory.

?Mamacita! You?re a hot little latina. It?s going to be so worth it to beat your tits.?

Geraldine didn?t seem intimidated at all, and her compliments of my wife seemed completely genuine. The blonde newcomer turned and showcased her magnificent ass and barely visible white thong before imploring Sonia to do the same. My wife acquiesed again and spun around to show her glorious derriere to the rest of us. Again her foe complimented her in a bizarrely honest sounding manner. Other than letting one bitch slip, ?Gerry? sounded respectful of Sonia?s body and didn?t appear to have any interest in things getting personal. It was as if she really wanted to establish who had the best tits and move on with life after that was determined.

The new woman stepped forward, quickly matched by the latina hottie, and both inhaled sharply as their tits made first contact. It was quickly evident that Gerry had almost a half cup in size on Sonia but she wasn?t quite as firm. Before any more comparison could be made, the blonde reached behind my wife with her right hand and cupped her left ass cheek while using her left hand to guide my wife?s right hand to her own left glute. Not settling for that, she leaned in and kissed Sonia with the affection returned as both women moaned into each other?s mouth with a very sloppy kiss. Breaking off the kiss Gerry simply stated, ?Today is nothing personal Sonia, it?s just that we?re the two best racks around and only one of us gets to claim that top spot. I hope we can get together on more peaceful terms after you beg me to stop in a few minutes.?

The blonde disengaged completely, taking a couple of steps back and doing a few quick stretches and shaking out her arms before walking forward again. Sonia may not have noticed it yet, though I certainly did, but Geraldine was completely controlling the proceedings and seemed to be leading my wife around by the nose. I hadn?t seen my bride so passive before and it seemed like Gerry had her disarmed, whether her niceties and appreciation were honest or not. I didn?t dare say anything, especially as Walter was quietly watching the women?s interactions, but I hoped that Sonia was aware of what was going on and had a plan in place to deal with her opponent.

The two fantastic pairs of tits met again, this time straining against each other a bit more forcefully than before. Again, the blonde seemed to be the one in charge, shoving forward first, shifting her shoulders to move the opposing tits around with her own, and apparently feeling out my wife to try and find a weakness. I was becoming baffled by Sonia?s lack of aggression. She was a half beat behind the blonde, responding to each move after her opponent had already dictated the action, looking like she was almost confused by the proceedings. I didn?t know what to make of it. Was it the personality that had her off her game or did the magnitude of how great Gerry?s tits were catch her so off guard that she hadn?t been able to wrap her head around it yet. No matter what it was, she needed to get into the game before the blonde trophy wife was going to beat her at her own game.

Gerry backed off the pressure and began to lightly drag her nipples back and forth across Sonia?s, with neither set of nubs having any visible advantage. Again the blonde changed tactics, keeping the light nipple contact and moving her tits up and down with the same lack of advantage being gained. To this point the contest was slow, almost sensual, as if the blonde was trying to arouse my wife for some point before really beginning the fight in earnest. Whatever her plan was, Sonia didn?t seem to be able to do anything about it and was just along for the ride at the moment.

No sooner had I processed those thoughts than my wife quickly drew back and slammed straight forward with her tits. It was a quick move, and one that often worked for her, but this time she completely whiffed as her foe was able to move back in time and avoid the contact completely. Gerry quickly reacted, covering the small distance between the women, and pushed in with her tits. There was no malice, no real force behind the move, she simply reinitiated contact and pressed in with minimal pressure. Both tits contorted slightly at the fronts, with nipples buried in the opposing areolas.

Sonia tried to get loose and fire a slam at her opponent, but once again the shot missed. Gerry snaked up against her body once more, and then leaned in like she was going to whisper in my wife?s ear before saying loud enough for all four of us to hear, ?That?s not going to prove anything honey. Let?s just let our big tits fight it out two on two, the winner being the one whose rack flattens the other. No slams, no swipes, no bumps or anything else. Just my tits against yours, meat on meat, pushing and grinding away until one of us can?t go on anymore. That?s the only way to prove whose tits are really the best.? I could see my wife contemplating what was said before Gerry broke the silence again. ?In fact, let?s take our legs out of the equation as well.?

With that, the blonde disengaged again and dropped down to her knees, motioning for Sonia to join her there. Wary of any kind of trap, Sonia slowly lowered herself down to meet Gerry on her knees. There was no trap, just one woman who seemed confident enough in her tits that she felt they could wear down my wife?s fantastic rack simply by sheer force of contact. No big slams, no battle of techniques, just two pairs of big boobs trying to assert their dominance over each other.

With both titfighters on their knees, their bosoms pressed together, Gerry did as she had the entire time and took the lead. She put her right arm under the latina?s left, leaving Sonia?s arm over the blonde?s shoulder. On the other side she did the opposite, placing her left arm over my wife?s right shoulder, with Sonia responding by placing her right arm behind Gerry?s back. The two women used their arms to place just enough pressure on each other to push their titmeat together, both with their eyes firmly focused on their battling tits and nothing more. I snuck a peak at Walter, seeing his face expressing a similar confusion to my own, almost comforted by that look as I moved my gaze back to the women on the floor in front of us.

I don?t know why, but I still expected some kind of overt aggression, some serious trash talk, lots of grunts and groans, or something. Violence is a part of these battles, or at least it always had been. Instead, both women settled into a rhythm of mashing their superb treasures together, the sounds coming mostly from the sounds of their boobs squishing together. As had been the case during the entire affair, the blonde took the lead in changing the encounter by beginning to roll her upper back and shoulders to slightly increase the pressure she was applying in waves. As usual, Sonia caught onto the blonde?s plans and, after the first 3 or 4 rolls by the blonde she mirrored the move.

All sense of time was lost with this slow, sensual breast battle. The visible tit flesh appeared to be no closer to determining a winner than when things began. The perfectly tanned latina rack and the bronzed blonde trophy tits were showing irritation through the building redness of each bosom, but otherwise little could be ascertained about the boobs and their owners. Occasionally a nipple would slip out of the tight confines, looking harder than it ever had before, only to quickly reinsert itself into the battle against its counterpart. When something finally happened it was nearly imperceptible.

But perception matched reality and something did finally start to happen. Both battling bodies had been perpendicular to the ground below them for the entire battle up to this point, but one body gave up the slightest bit of leverage and began to lean back. The angle change might have only been 1 degree, but it was noticeable and it gave the appearance that the advancing body were winning the battle for the space between the combatants. Whether or not that was the truth, it was definitely enough to embolden the woman with the slight advantage to engage in the first real trash talk of the day.

?There we go. It?s starting to happen now. I?m just too much for you honey. Even the best street tacos can?t compare to filet mignon. You might have run roughshod over these common housewives Sonia, but there are some new boss tits in town.?

I didn?t see any reason to argue with her at the moment, and apparently neither did my wife. Despite the bravado, Geraldine didn?t up her pace or her pressure in any discernible manner. She must have been content with the way things were going and confident that her tits would wear Sonia?s down and ultimately defeat them. Even with the trash talk there was a strange calmness, almost a serenity to the proceedings, as the two well titted wives continued to battle with their delectable breasts.

It may have been 5 minutes later, or it may have been 500, before the next perceivable change occurred. Once again the blonde seemed to gain a slight advantage, the pressure from her breasts bending Sonia?s body back yet another degree or two. Both women were still nearly perfectly upright, but the 2-3 degree tilt in Gerry?s favor led to the hint of a smile beginning to form on her face. Sonia, meanwhile, didn?t seem any more bothered than she had before, but her tits looked to be giving ground to the other woman?s.

?Aaaahhhhh fuck!?

The first real sign of discomfort occurred, and unfortunately it was from my wife. The slight impressions of ground gained by the blonde, and the thought that it was going to work against my wife, appeared to be playing out. I shot a glance over to Walter to see him grinning, obviously believing that his wife?s tits were breaking down another epic pair in the most intense yet definitive way.

?What was that I heard from the other wives here? Something about Darrell calling your tits BMDs? Boobs of Mass Destruction? That?s it right? Well, we both feel what?s going on right now between our tits and I think we know who?s going to be suffering some mass destruction before it?s over.?

I half expected this to be the part where the fight really started, with Gerry pouring on the pressure and Sonia fighting back in earnest, yet all that really happened was my wife closed her eyes and both women kept going as they had been doing all along. Sonia didn?t respond to the trash talk and I was losing confidence that this was a winning formula for her. It seemed unthinkable that she would start losing like this and not change her strategy. Everything pointed towards her boobs being slowly yet utterly crushed by the blonde?s, and for some reason it almost appeared that she was willing to resign herself to that fate.

I sat there, still completely quiet, as I watched the blonde?s bronze boobs taking over more of the space between the women. It looked to be a 55/45 split in favor of the new wife, the scenario aided by her body leaning forward slightly into Sonia?s retreating body. Both women kept rolling their shoulders slightly, pumping their breasts into one another in the manner they had been doing for quite a while now. Once again they settled into a rhythm until another slight, but noticeable, change occurred.

Sonia?s head shot back as she bit her lip and squealed.

?Does that make you hot mamacita? Does it get you off to have my nipples pin your caramel cone toppers against your losing boobs and fuck them? It?s too bad neither of us has our milk, I?d love to nipple fuck yours right out of you and make you drink it off of my tits after I finish crushing yours.?

Sonia again didn?t respond to the verbal assault but redoubled her efforts to fight off the offending pair of tits. I felt a bit of panic rising in my chest as she began making the little yipping sounds she does before she orgasms. Geraldine was fucking her with her tits and her taunts and it was having enough of an effect on my wife that I thought she might blow with the next little boob thrust. I couldn?t foresee any way that Sonia would be able to fight back if she came, certain that Gerry would simply overwhelm her at that point and squash her tits completely flat.

I was about to find out if that was true. Sonia stiffened and came with a scream that made all three of us in the room jump.

?There you go honey. Now that we?ve got your little titty orgasm out of the way, it?s time I flatten you and give your mouth the best treat it?s ever had.?

I couldn?t argue with Gerry. She had been slowly advancing the entire time. Sonia?s tits were clearly giving way to the trophy wife?s epic pair, and now the blonde had fucked an orgasm out of my wife just by pinning her nipple to nipple. I thought it would be no time before Sonia was flat on her back with the brawny, meaty tits of her opponent squeezing the life out of her perfectly tanned pair.

I was in for a surprise though, as was Geraldine, as Sonia?s body didn?t retreat. Despite the far away look in her eyes after her orgasm, it was as if instinct kept her right there battling the big boobed babe. She had lost a little more leverage, and it looked like her tits had lost a little more ground between them, but she stayed mostly upright with her shoulders rolling her tits into the compact battle ground as if nothing else had happened.

Tits are a funny thing. As straight men we spend our entire lives in pursuit of them and yet we really don?t know how they work. With a comical mewling grunt, a still highly aroused Sonia suddenly pushed forward and regained the ground she had lost. Her tits had given up space between the women, but it wasn?t quite as bad as it looked when she was being forced backwards. Still intent on the fight, and nothing else, Sonia simply settled into the same rhythm of the fight and resumed grinding away at Gerry?s fabulous boobs.

Perfect brown bombers and perfect bronzed bashers fought it out between two amazing women. Again a change occurred in the fight, but this time my wife was the aggressor. She upped the pace of her grinding, moreso than the force, and was rewarded with the surprised squeal of her foe as their bodies moved just enough to give Sonia the leverage advantage.

Gaining this position my wife went to work grinding at her increased pace. It was a sight to behold, as she panted both from the exertion of keeping up the advanced tempo of her attack and tried to shake off the lingering effects of the orgasm she had experienced only minutes before.

For a few minutes it looked like her tits were beginning to maul the other pair. She didn?t pause for the taunting that her opponent had done before, instead opting to throw everything she had into evening things out and hopefully putting her tits into a commanding position that she could win the titfight from.

Geraldine continued to show that she was no pushover thought. She steeled herself to endure the onslaught of Sonia?s feverish pace, grunting and yelping as little as possible while she waited for my wife to wear herself out. It appeared to be working as I saw my bride?s face completely flushed and realized that she was blowing like a sprinter now. I didn?t know how her strategy would ultimately work out, but I was guessing that she knew she had to do something to change the tenor of the fight and give her tits a real fighting chance.

The blonde wasted no time returning fire. The nanosecond that Sonia showed the slightest sign of slowing down, the other woman fired back with enough force to bring them back to their original perpendicular status. Both women were on even ground again, even as they ground away with their boobs against the magnificent pair trying to overtake them. I couldn?t help but notice that, while things were closer, it was Geraldine?s tits that still occupied most of the space between the women. My wife had fought valiantly to regain the space she had lost, but her tits hadn?t done enough and now the blonde had absorbed her best shot and still held the advantage.

I was starting to resign myself to the idea that my Colombian tit queen was going to lose to one of these uppity trophy wife?s for the first time. After years of watching her beat one undeserving priss after another all the way to augmentation station, I was finally going to see her lose a titfight to someone in our social circle. I wondered how she would handle going to a dinner, or even worse another pool party, where Gerry?s tits were on display and the entire room knew they were better than my bride?s famed pair. This woman had come into our neighborhoods, invaded our lives, and now was in our house where she had fucked my warrior to an orgasm with nothing but her nipples and was slowly deflating her epic tits without much resistance.

As she switched her tactics for just a moment to shove and drag my wife?s tits along her chest, the blonde started in on her again, ?Do you feel that Sonia? Do you feel your softening boobies getting pushed around like a couple of common street whores? We both know that I can do anything I want to you right now and there?s nothing your tits can do about it, and we both know I?m not going to stop until I crush you flat. Don?t worry though, if your mind is too clouded with pain right now, it?s okay. I?ll remind you about how I crushed your bags flat when you?re sucking on my bigger, better titties after you beg me to stop.?

If I could describe the fight in any other way, I would say it resembled American football in 1935, before the forward pass and many other tactics of today had been adopted. This was lining up man to man, or tit to tit, and trying to ground out a win with three yards and a cloud of dust. There wasn?t anything pretty about it, other than the four beautiful mammaries waging the greatest ground war in history against each other, but it was going to leave no room for doubt about whose actual breast flesh was the best.

Sonia dropped her head to the shoulder of her tormentor and I thought for sure this was it. Surely the big titted blonde had broken her resolve and was now going to break her boobs. Instead, Gerry?s head flew back with a pained expression as Sonia?s response to the blonde?s most recent taunting was to take that time to get her breath back and then go on another stamina depleting attack.

Her shoulders rolled like thunder, forcing her tits to assault their competitors, relishing in the pained expression and accompanying grunts from the slightly bigger titted warrior. What I saw was, I think, the first real concern of the day from Walter and his wife. They both looked a bit shellshocked that my tough wife had not only endured the effective assault of the blonde woman, but was giving it back in spades for the second time in mere minutes. I barely suppressed a hoot and holler as I saw what I had been waiting all day for, Sonia?s tits working their way back to even and maybe taking a slight advantage over the other pair.

As their bodies moved, and Sonia began to gain the leverage again, my wife did something that I couldn?t believe I hadn?t seen the other woman do. She slid her lower body slightly forward and raised up maybe a half inch to increase her position. With that little shift, she began grinding into the firm but softening teats of the newest trophy wife in the neighborhood, still not so much as cracking a smile at the pained expressions of her foe. Gerry starting panting and mewling, her deeply reddened tits giving way little by little, waiting for my wife to slow her furious pace again.

Sonia did start blowing hard again, her breath seemingly labored to the point that she couldn?t force her tits to invade the space of the blonde, and the other wife went back to work trying to regain her long held advantage. She slowly worked back up, her tits again pulling things back towards even ground, smashing Sonia?s beefy bra busters against her chest. I thought for sure there could only be a few more passes like this before a victor was determined and that time was running out on the fight.

I?ve never been wrong about this many things in my life. The wives settled back into something similar to pace and pressure they had applied for the extremely long opening portion of the fight. Breasts were softening, both brown and bronze, with sweat dripping off of all four of the champion fighters. The more malleable breast meat was becoming more visible over time. Nipples, still sadistically erect, made more and more appearances as tits slipped one way or another in their weakened state. Sonia remained stoic while her opponent, who was proving to be a trophy worthy of being won, tried to use her verbal abilities to gain an advantage as opposed to highlighting one the way she had done before.

?You?re a win that?s going to be worth bragging about. Your titties are tough, but mine are bigger and tougher and all you?re doing is delaying the inevitable. I?m going to flatten you and I?m going to make you suck on my tits until they feel like they?re better than ever. I bet you?ll even cum again after you get your mouth around my better nipples.?

It wasn?t said with any venom or spite, or even anything that could be considered ill will at all. It was just a big busted woman saying what she truly believed in the midst of an epic tit war unlike anything I had seen my wife in before. I was still pulling for Sonia, especially with the way she had battled all the way back and even taken the lead, but I watched as Gerry worked her over and once again even things out I wasn?t so sure she would be victorious.

?Maybe you don?t want to wait to cum again. Is that it? Is the reason you?re still fighting because you want my nipples to fuck your nipples again and force another bucket of cum out of your tight little twat?? Seeing no response from my wife, Geraldine continued, ?If you?re nice, and let me parade you around a bit after I beat you, I?ll let you eat my pussy one time. Or maybe you want me to take you from behind with one of my strapons? I know, what turns you on is being with a better woman and you knew that your tits didn?t stand a chance against mine but you couldn?t think of another way to get a good feel of my better body. Yeah, that?s the one, isn?t it Sonia??

I don?t know if most of that was true, but one thing that couldn?t be denied was my wife cumming from having her nipples pinned and fucked by the blonde?s pair. Another thing that couldn?t be denied was the short little yips starting to escape her mouth as her opponent redoubled her effort to bring their nipples into direct contact again. Despite all the things that had proven me wrong so far, I was certain that another orgasm, even a small one, would be too much for Sonia to endure and it would lead to certain victory in the titfight for Geraldine.

We didn?t get that far though. My wife recovered and was able to disengage her nipples from their counterparts before ramping up the pressure in the breast war again. She had regained wind and upped the pace of her grinding yet another time. Geraldine reacted with another pained grunt, almost moaning the word no as her body began to get pushed back. The dark haired woman gained more ground that the first two times, but once again ran out of the energy she needed to force her foe?s tits to retreat along with her whole upper body.

This scenario repeated itself at least 3 or 4 more times, with Sonia making increased progress every time and Gerry fighting back less of the way every time, before the end suddenly came. My wife?s fantastic tits swallowed their bigger counterparts. Gerry let out a low, guttural wail as she felt her tremendous rack fail her. She didn?t have to be asked twice as she immediately gave when the Colombian vixen matter-of-factly asked her. She also did not need to be prodded into providing lip service to her conquerors, inhaling my bride?s boobs with a look of pure intoxication. Walter didn?t say a word though his face did show a bit of surprise. It was erotic, sensual, unusual, and deeply intimate compared to most of her fights, but Sonia?s big girls still ruled the roost amongst the social elite.

As soon as our guests departed, I couldn?t help but pepper my wife with an unending series of questions. Mostly, it boiled down to this, ?I was thrown off by how fabulous her tits were at first. I also didn?t feel the primal urge to destroy her the way I do sometimes. I wanted to win, sure, but I was more concerned with beating her at her own game. She?s one of the few women here that I feel like I could be really good friends with, and I wanted to respect her need to fit into a new situation by allowing the fight to be something familiar for her. Honestly, if she hadn?t started talking trash I might not have had the will to fight back. The whole situation was so much more erotic than most and I was enjoying the feeling of her gorgeous tits whipping mine and obviously liked what her nipples were doing to me. If we do it again, we?re fighting my way and I?ll smash her flat in no time.?

Nothing more was said about it that evening, but I wondered how much of that was false bravado after barely escaping a surprise loss and how much was genuine.