Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

Re: New Story by JB57: Fire with Fire

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Part 8 of the story is now up. I will take a bit of a hiatus as I work on other things, but I'll try to have the next part (and then the final two parts) up as quickly as I can.

Enjoy!

JB
    Thanks for your try to have one more very pleased reader.
    It worked !
    Yes ch. 8 was much better for me, i mean the way you referred to succubus.
    Very hot sexfight until now, i bet the final countdown will be even better.

Somehow the woman who is night clerk in the motel has my attention. I do not know why.
    Intuition or incorrect thought ?

Just in case you have some carefree moments, take a look of my yesterday (Tuesday) posting. It is not a story. Somehow it has to do with my previous post to you.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    Thanks for your try to have one more very pleased reader.
    It worked !
    Yes ch. 8 was much better for me, i mean the way you referred to succubus.
    Very hot sexfight until now, i bet the final countdown will be even better.

Somehow the woman who is night clerk in the motel has my attention. I do not know why.
    Intuition or incorrect thought ?

Just in case you have some carefree moments, take a look of my yesterday (Tuesday) posting. It is not a story. Somehow it has to do with my previous post to you.
    Yes, I saw your earlier post re: the way the board changed your language. Very strange. Obviously, this has no effect on the actual stories. I assume there is some new protocol in place, probably to prevent posters from being uncivil to each other.

JB
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

Yes, I saw your earlier post re: the way the board changed your language. Very strange. Obviously, this has no effect on the actual stories. I assume there is some new protocol in place, probably to prevent posters from being uncivil to each other.

JB
    It is a probable explanation. But we should be worn for any changes at the protocol. NO ONE said anything. There is no explanation by them. They ignored my protest as well. Modern times ? Things to change and none to let you know ? THIS IS WRONG !! It is also RUDE !! UNKIND !! UNPOLITE !!

Anyway... we will see...
    Thanks for your time.
    Last edited by Giannis-CB; October 23rd, 2019 at 10:22 AM.

Senior Hostboard Member Johannesdk's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Thank you so much for part 8. It's interesting that the succubus and Robin seems to become more and more like wild sexfighting lovers instead of brutal enemies. I noticed early in the story (long before part 8, I mean), that the succubus was not entirely evil as in Catharsis story.

It's a brilliant idea to let the readers feel the level of hot, steamy sex, by letting the mystical energy radiate around the motel, affecting and arousing all the other guests - even the elderly couple in their 70'es. And of course also our receptionist, which again gets some attention (remembering your great story: Motel Encounter, I wonder now if you have some preference with women in that kind of employment?)

Take your time to finish this JB! We all wait in patience, looking forward to how you wind up and end this masterpiece.
    Johannes

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Johannesdk View Post
    Thank you so much for part 8. It's interesting that the succubus and Robin seems to become more and more like wild sexfighting lovers instead of brutal enemies. I noticed early in the story (long before part 8, I mean), that the succubus was not entirely evil as in Catharsis story.

It's a brilliant idea to let the readers feel the level of hot, steamy sex, by letting the mystical energy radiate around the motel, affecting and arousing all the other guests - even the elderly couple in their 70'es. And of course also our receptionist, which again gets some attention (remembering your great story: Motel Encounter, I wonder now if you have some preference with women in that kind of employment?)

Take your time to finish this JB! We all wait in patience, looking forward to how you wind up and end this masterpiece.
    Johannes
    Johaness my good friend,

I can sign ALL you wrote here !! I have also mentioned to JB that i pay attention to the receptionist of the motel. I read about her and i sincerely hoped that she would had also mated with another woman. In a sexfight or tribbing session of course !! LOL
    Your thoughts about succubus are ABSOLUTELY correct. I also had similar thoughts. I noticed how the succubus laid next to Robin in an almost tender way, in a break of their sexfight. Somehow i feel, without to know, that succubus has a role to play AFTER her sexfight with Robin as well... I dare to speak about a probable "turn" of the succubus, stopping to be bad, not to be that evil at the very least. Being a huge fan of the "friendly" sexfights (with a lot of erotic intense, passion, competition, aggression, trash talking present, simply no hatred and rivarly) i will applaud any sexfight or just tribbing session of the "turned" succubus that way.
    Diane has a role to play too. She is my fav !! I do not know how to explain, but for my taste, "she f@cks in style" !! I mean she somehow has a personal style to f@ck, a style which i like (without to underestimate all the other females in JB's stories). Besides, she has a LOT to teach yet, to her female friends and to her rivals !
    The elderly couple, in their 70s... a clever indirect note of JB for readers/writers of that age or getting close to it. Yep !!

You see JB ?
    People talk about your story. We like it, we like to comment it, we like to talk about it.
    PLEASE do NOT stay in these 10-11 chapters only !!
    It is a popular demand !!! LOL LOL LOL
    Last edited by Giannis-CB; October 24th, 2019 at 02:13 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member Johannesdk's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Sigh, how long time is a hiatus ??

at least a week so far. When anyone writes an extraordinary story like this, this week has passed by in slow motion.

Anyhow, JB, I hope you've had time to work on a great ending - or of course - more parts to this story. There's no reason to let it end soon. There are numerous paths you could choose to let the story follow.

Your eager and greateful fan
    Johannes

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Johannesdk View Post
    Sigh, how long time is a hiatus ??

at least a week so far. When anyone writes an extraordinary story like this, this week has passed by in slow motion.

Anyhow, JB, I hope you've had time to work on a great ending - or of course - more parts to this story. There's no reason to let it end soon. There are numerous paths you could choose to let the story follow.

Your eager and greateful fan
    Johannes
    Sorry for the delay. I promise I am working on the new part when I can. I hope to have it up (and maybe the following part) some time this coming week.

JB
    JB57

Junior Hostboard Member crazy_fighter's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Don't want to be rude.... But this long pause in good story is killing...
    Hence, bump..

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

The next chapter is almost done. Hopefully, I'll have it up in the next day or so.

Sorry for the delay. Sometimes, life gets in the way.

JB57
    JB57

HB Forum Owner
    New Story by JB57: Fire with Fire

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Smile Re: New Story by JB57: Fire with Fire

The next chapter is almost done. Hopefully, I'll have it up in the next day or so.

Sorry for the delay. Sometimes, life gets in the way.

JB57
    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans." John Lennon.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast