1.I am only into 20 % into Catharsis 's original story .I am taking it very very slow as i intend to savor this story
2. I am merging the original story with all the chapters that JB is writing so that it becomes like a book of sorts for me as i read it and i am so excited that JB has taken the mantle up of a brilliant premise
3 I am a voracious reader of fantasy -mainstream as well as adult ( BG as well as GG) and when i come across well written sexfight stories steeped win well crafted fantasy,its like a dream come true.
4.I am a very positive minded individual and i generally love to appreciate and i am objective in my praise in saying that this may be well be one the top 2 best ever stories written in the history of sexfight lit because it has hit a niche sweet spot wth the plot .This wasn't a easy call because of JB's work but i feel the Catharsis 's premise and JB taking it forward in my view will jumpstart this story into te #1 story for me as a person.
Now,i know this is subjective to me but i had to write this post to appreciate an story which i am only 20 % into (You might call this premature but i am a very choosy reader and very instinctive and all my book choices like the wheel of time series have been brilliant to read ( The WOT series i think tops Tolkien's world by 50 times ).
The plot is unique and manages to hit a sweet spot for me as a lover of imagination.

Here is to many many such stories from Catharsis & JB and many future collaborations/ taking stories forward between Catharsis & JB in this genre.
Can you imagine the high quality that might be delivered by the collaboration between these two?
I think the sexfight Lit world witnessed a game changer.
Why did i write this if i am only 20 % into the story ?
I did so because i have supreme confidence on the story and the writers and i know this wil behe best i have read
That is the hallmark of great work if only 20% of any fiction grips the reader this well
Cheers