Thread: Politically Motivated

WriteThisWay

Politically Motivated

On March 4, 2005 the great ljack32/lumberjack66 posted one of the great stories here. I've gained his permission to write an unofficial sequel set around 5 years in the future from that time. This is akin to the Dream stories that Augur has written about Jon Grey's BFS characters and is not intended to be an actual sequel. I hope you all enjoy it.

(Late July, 2010)

It had been a hectic, yet exhilarating 5 years. Jack and Sharon had gotten a little wild, and their sex life had advanced to a level they didn't know was possible. First, the bottle blonde milf had beaten a sexy redhead probably 10 years her younger after a political rally. Then she had split a pair of titfights with one of her close friends, Deb, each having an excuse for their loss due to wardrobe issues.

Unfortunately, that's where it stopped. Rob and Deb had gone through a messy divorce, and the brunette showed no interest in a tiebreaker now that her husband wasn't in the mix. Jack and Sharon still routinely brought up the fights in their foreplay, and often commented to one another about Sharon's chances against any random woman they would see who looked stacked enough to put up a good fight. They had even broached the subject on vacation a time or two, but couldn't find a taker.

Sharon was fine with that, and to be honest Jack was too. His bride of nearly 19 years now had turned 40 recently. She still rocked that 36DD-25-37 figure, but age had added a few more pounds that seemed to have settled in her chest. When she was showing off, she still put on a DD/E cup depending on the cut, but professionally would often bump up to the DDD/EE/F cup to minimize the distraction. He wouldn't argue against her getting into another titty tussle, but felt like those oats had been sowed already.

Sharon was giving more and more of herself to local political efforts now that there was another Democrat in the White House. She didn't buy into the birther hype, or any conspiracy nonsense, but just believed that stopping the Obama agenda was the most important factor for the future of the country. That had taken the form of increased contributions, consulting for local elections, and even stumping door-to-door up to this point.

Now here she was on a Tuesday evening, heading to their nearest GOP office to help with midterm campaign planning for the first time. She had worn something of an olive green pantsuit to work today, and black pumps with matching jewelry. Her hair was still short and perfectly done, with just enough brown showing to let people know she was a bottle blonde and didn't care what they thought about it. The meeting tonight was with a team sent down by a national election strategy PAC that the GOP used quite often, and her nipples were tenting her bra in excitement.

================================================== ====================

There were three local elections that could prove pivotal in keeping the county, and hopefully the state, a strong enough red to help hold the President in check. Sharon told herself that any one would do, but she really wanted the Ericsson campaign since it most directly affected her and Jack. As she pulled into the strip mall that housed the temporary campaign headquarters, she felt herself getting a bit wet. This was it, this was her chance to be part of the solution and to make a tangible difference. And who knew, maybe this would lead to a bigger role in politics down the road, maybe even a full time gig?

Walking in, she was greeted by a sheepish looking young woman who directed her to the main office pods in the back. Stepping into the meeting room, she saw three smartly dressed, fairly handsome men. None of them was on Jack's level, but she could imagine being 25 and riding all three any time she wanted. Ever the gentlemen, all three tried to hide the fact that they were ogling this stunning blonde goddess and stood to introduce themselves.

Aaron, Dante, and Murphy wouldn't win any awards from a diversity panel, but all three immediately appeared to be eager to right the wrong and set the course for the future. They chit chatted a bit with this vision before them, having told her that their fourth member had excused herself to the ladies room after the long trip into town. The clacking of heels came down the hallway, and as Sharon turned she felt herself going slack-jawed.

Standing before her was a gorgeous woman. Tight jeans, 2" brown heels, a sensible blue blouse, fashionable glasses, shoulder length hair, perfectly done makeup, and elegant yet minimal silver jewelry adorned a younger woman with a sizable rack. The older woman barely registered that as she stared into the eyes of someone she knew too well, someone who had no business working on a GOP campaign.

"Hi Sharon, it's so nice to see you again."

The blonde steeled her face, looking for any signs that she was mistaken in her original assessment and finding none. Standing right in front of her was Kyla.

"Guys, remember when I told you about my wild days running around with hippies and getting into trouble? Well, Sharon is the woman who set me on the right path. I owe her everything. Without this woman I wouldn't have grown up and moved on from my childish beliefs. I wouldn't have a loving husband and wonderful baby girl. In fact, I'd probably still be running around with dirty, lazy potheads and leeching off the government. If you don't mind, I'd love to work with her one-on-one on any campaign she wants."

The men nodded dumbly and Kyla continued, "So Sharon, honey, which one do you want to tackle with me?"

Sharon composed herself just enough to say, "Ericsson," and continue staring at the sight before her.

"Awesome. We're going to kick some donkey ass. I don't have much set up yet, but how about we go back to where my office is going to be and talk over some basic logistics and set up our future meetings?"

Again the blonde could barely respond, just nodding dumbly, and felt the redhead's hands grab her own and start leading her down the hallway. Stepping into the smaller room, Sharon moved forward as she took in the desk that was nearly empty, the boxes that were mostly unpacked, and the blinds that were closed all the way around. Before she had noticed anything else, her brain registered the click of a door lock and she immediately raised her hands defensively as she spun around looking for the attacking woman. Only, there was no attack.

"I meant everything I said back there. Have a seat and lets talk like reasonable adults and get this campaign going."

With both women seated, and the nervous tension still growing, Sharon finally seemed to have processed enough of the situation to regain her bearings and stop reacting.

"Why should I trust you slut? If this is so friendly, why did you lock the door? If you want another piece of me, just try it. I'll leave you laying here and go tell the guys on your team what I did to you the last time we met."

"That night, I saw how Jack treated you compared to how Darren treated me. Before the fight, Darren was completely on my side, but after you won all he did was tell everyone in the group how I lost. A couple of the other girls challenged me to fights and a lot of the men trashed me for losing. It was a few months later, after I had flattened two of the girls without anything changing, that I finally started to see what they were all really like."

Kyla looked down for a moment, while Sharon never dropped her guard, before continuing.

"I met Eric about 6 months after our fight. He doesn't look anything like your husband, but I immediately sensed he was a real good guy. We dated for a few months before I told him everything. He's a great guy, but he's also a horn dog and started grilling me about the titfights. I told him all of it. How I mostly did clawing fights before you, how there's a video tape that you and Jack have of our fight, and how after you I only fight tit to tit to prove who really has better tits. We were married within a year, and I now have a precious little 3-year-old daughter."

"That still doesn't explain what you're doing here."

"Well, after flattening those two liberal bitches that challenged me when they heard you beat me, I walked away from everything and started questioning what I believed. Eric is very fiscally conservative, and I started seeing how decent he and his friends were compared to my old friends. I've always had a passion for politics, and he encouraged me to get my degree and intern at a conservative PAC that he had connections at. Since then, I've just gone further and further away from my past and towards the truth."

Sharon still eyed her former foe cautiously, but let her shoulders relax a bit. She was processing as quickly as she could, trying to assess the validity of the story being told to her. She knew this couldn't be a setup, but she still didn't trust the woman across from her.

"Eric and I have had some luck with my special activity. Obviously, I waited until I was done nursing to get back in the game, but after that we've found a few women to indulge us. The only bad part is they haven't been close. Two were no match for me and quit just a few minutes after we started. The other one was so stacked that the opposite happened and she had me crushed and begging to quit while her tits looked like they had been lightly groped by a clumsy junior high boy. He still loves to see it, but nothing gets him hot like the slugfest we had. That's why I want to ask you a question."

Sharon shot up, knocking over the chair she had been sitting in. "I knew it, you slut. You brought me back here to try and even the score. Well, guess what Pippi, I'll crush you now like I crushed you then."

"Sharon, it's not what you think," Kyla said calmly. "This isn't anything like last time. I'm here to work on this campaign and produce a winner. The fact that you're here feels like serendipity. I did tell Eric if I ever met you again I'd ask you for a rematch, but nothing crazy like last time. No naked husbands, no handcuffs, no video tapes. I really do admire you. I really do credit you as the reason I got my shit together. I just want to give my husband the present he never thought he'd get and try my tits against yours one more time. You can chose any stakes you want. If you beat me this time, I'll never ask again."

The older woman's breathing settled again, as she regarded the challenge set before her. "So, I let your weak little titties fight mine one more time, and when I flatten you again you'll be done with it?'

"Yes."

"And I pick any stakes I want?"

"Yes."

"Interesting. So I beat your titties up in front of your husband who gets off on the fact that I already beat them once, and then you do whatever I want. That's too good to pass up. I'm ready whenever you are."

"Great! Eric is going to bust a nut just hearing about it. Can I ask one more favor?"

"What is it now?"

"I've got one of these new iPhones and now you can take pictures and send them to people. Can I get one of the volunteers here to snap a picture of us and send it to Eric?"

"I just got one of those phones as well. Let's get one for each of us."

================================================== =============

Outside Washington DC, a hunk of a man with a penchant for investing held his 6.5" cock in his hand, jacking off for the second time in minutes to the picture of his stunning 28-year-old redhead wife and the 40ish milf whose shoulders she had her arm around. He had been told about Sharon, and had fantasized about the older woman whose tit battle with his wife had been an epic, back and forth confrontation.

His fantasies didn't do her justice. She was very pretty, even more than his own wife though he would never tell Kyla that. Her tits, despite being well contained by the professional attire she was wearing, were clearly two big, juicy melons that he couldn't wait to see unleashed. He shot a second hefty load when he again thought about the fact that he would do just that a few short days from now.

================================================== ================

Jack came home to find Sharon in their bedroom, decked out in a spectacular new lingerie set. She wasted no time in ripping his clothes off and mounting him, describing her day in partial detail. He came the first time when she said the woman from the PAC locked the door to her office. He came the second time when she said that the other woman's husband was going to fly in for the weekend and they were going to have a titfight in the basement den for the first time. He came the third time when she said she had a photo of the two standing side by side on her new iPhone.

"So, can I see it?"

"Sure, hunk, you can see it.."

Sharon grabbed her phone and pulled up the photo, but held it against her naked body as she teased her husband just a bit more.

"She's younger than me, but I'm bigger. She's also got a toddler at home that she nursed for a couple of years so their probably still pretty full and firm. She's got a great ass that was packed into her jeans. Oh, and I get to set the stakes for the fight no questions asked."

Sharon turned the phone towards Jack, and just watched. At first he smiled a bit, obviously finding the woman hot. Then, in a split second, she saw his eyes go wide and then his face take on a scowl. Sitting up suddenly, he snatched the phone out of her hand and glared at the photo before looking up at his bride with an even mix of questioning and anger on his face.

Despite this display, Sharon could tell what he was really thinking rather easily. His face said why and/or how dare you? His cock, on the other hand, had grown to a size rivaling the Burj Khalifa. He was hard as a rock and it looked like his member was straining to grow well beyond his usual 7".

"What should I do to her after I beat her this time?"

With that, Jack cracked a smile and pulled his buxom goddess into a tit worshipping embrace as they fucked and began trading ideas for the perfect torture once the redhead was beaten again.

================================================== ======

"I was messed up and running with the wrong crowd. When I saw Sharon the other day, I just had to apologize and I want to do the same with you. Jack, that entire night was my fault. Everything from the brawl to the titfight and the whole uncomfortable situation. Being with someone like Darren was my fault. Because of that, I asked Sharon if this time could be just between us, with you and Eric watching but not naked and not part of the stakes. No video tape, and just none of the other nonsense. I also wanted her to choose the stakes. Since she won last time it only seemed fair. I hope that's okay with you."

Jack had glared at the other couple since they had walked in. He quickly dismissed Eric as no problem, as the other husband seemed to simply be eager to see the fight. Kyla, on the other hand, was not getting off that easy. Now that she had pleaded her case, and everything seemed fair enough, he decided to pop a bit of a surprise.

"We taped both of her fights with her friend. After the last one, in our basement den, I got a little overeager and set up some cameras that cover the fight area, but we haven't gotten to use them. If you want this, then we're going to tape the fight and the stakes afterwards, and I'll make sure that both couples get a copy. Are you willing to do that?"

The redhead looked surprised, and a little turned on, at this revelation. "Eric, honey, are you okay with that?"

"Fuck yes I am."

"Then I accept."

================================================== ========

"This is an awesome setup. I'm going to have to get some pointers from you."

Eric was sitting on the opposite end of the sofa from Jack as he took it all in. There were 6 ceiling mounted cameras, all shooting angles that didn't bleed over into the others. Additionally, two mounted tripods were set up out of the range of the other cameras, filming the entire fight area from their spots just beside each end of the couch.

"We never got to use it. The previous fights were at the hotel with Kyla, at a getaway location with Sharon's friend, and then in the friends basement den. Our houses are so similar I went bonkers setting ours up for what I thought was going to be the tiebreaker. Life didn't let that happen and we've struck out with our attempts to get one more to happen."

"Still, this is perfect. No matter what happens, I'll never be able to repay you for this."

Before the men could say another word, Kyla walked down the stairs and into the open area. Her bare feet padded softly on the plush carpet, her breathing shallow and stunted. Her red hair was mostly tied back in a ponytail, with two wide strands hanging down and framing her pretty face. Her body remained hidden under a pale green silk robe, except for the cute feet sticking out from under it with toenails painted to match the robe.

A smile began to creep onto her face, in appreciation of the staring that both men were doing. For Eric, this was pretty much the only Kyla he knew. For Jack, this was the possibility both he and his wife had mentioned after the fight five years ago. With just a little pride and grooming, the busty young woman with no self esteem had turned into a glowing tigress ready to strike. As she shifted back and forth on her feet for barely a minute, the redhead subconsciously stiffened her frame and arched her back at the sound of her opponent now descending the stairs.

Sharon confidently strode into the room, stopping a foot away from her opponent and mimicking the tit enhancing stance of the redhead. Jack had seen this confidence a couple of times after the fight with Kyla, but Eric was entranced. This goddess of his dreams was real. She was more than a decade older than his own wife, yet she looked much closer in age. Her hair was still styled perfectly, as if it couldn't be any other way. Her eyes portrayed an almost smug assurance of her betterness. She appeared to be thicker than his fighter everywhere. Broader shoulders, slightly wider hips, a more voluptuous sway from her ass when she walked, and most importantly more fully equipped in the chest. She wore a black silk robe, seemingly identical to Kyla's except for color, and her pale feet had nails painted a fire truck red.

With a smirk, Sharon began, "Kyla, I don't have anything to prove here, but I couldn't pass up the chance to beat you again. Now that there's nowhere to run, I'm laying out my stakes for the fight. Either accept them or leave and never challenge me again."

Kyla nodded and Sharon continued, "We've got one of our guest bedrooms ready for after the fight. You'll be staying here no matter what the outcome is. The stakes will be the following: Once the loser submits, the winner will take a seat on the sofa between the husbands while the loser eats her out until she cums. Then, the winner and her husband will take the loser to their bedroom for the night. At no point will the man have sex with the loser, but he will be able to participate in any non-sexual way that his wife desires. Once the sun comes up, it's all over and we go our separate ways until our next campaign planning session. Agree or leave."

With everything out in the open, Sharon turned to the side to allow Kyla the chance to walk out without a fight. She saw the redhead nervously look to her husband for reassurance, and heard him tell her that it was all her choice and he would love her no matter what. Buoyed by those words, the redhead turned her back to the couch and did a sexy little dance before sliding her robe off.

Once it dropped, the men could see the teeny tiny thong and strings to her top, both in that same pale green. Jack had to admit, this woman was seriously hot. Her ass was better than he remembered, and she looked fairly toned. When she turned to face the men, her demi cup bra revealed that her jugs had definitely grown since the last fight. She was still smaller than his wife, but the younger woman's growth had likely negated the blonde's tit expansion.

Not to be outdone, the older woman did her own tease. She shimmied out of her robe, displaying a strong back and legs along with her still toned and firm ass nearly engulfing her black thong. She looked over her shoulder and winked at Eric, before turning around to show her black top with red demi cups that matched her elegantly painted toes. Eric noted that she was truly stacked, but also that despite her overall thickness her waist seemed as tiny as Kyla's.

The redhead acted first again, turning her head towards her opponent, "Thanks for teaching me this." She then reached up to the front of her bra and released the clasp. As she did, she whipped her head to the side, sending her beautifully tanned breasts bouncing deliciously around her chest before they settled. Eric hooted and hollered for his wife's bare chest. Jack smiled and nodded at the gorgeous teats on display. Sharon, tried to look nonplussed, but her unspoken fear had been realized.

The previous fight Kyla's nipples had done significant damage to her tits. Now, after childbirth and nursing, those nubs had grown. The first fight they looked about 3/4 in long, giving her a noted length advantage over Sharon's equally thick ones. Now they looked closer to a full inch, engorged and dangerous. Despite that, the blonde didn't waver in front of the men.

"I see you still don't have tan lines."

"Nope, I still lay out topless."

"Good. That means Eric won't be surprised when he sees you on your back with your tits out again."

"Oh really, I figure I only lost last time because I fought angry instead of smart, and this time will be different since I'm not going to let you egg me on. Now unleash those fatties so I can get to crushing them."

Sharon grinned at the increasing confidence of her opponent, and the little jab, and reached up to release the clasp on her own bra when she suddenly stopped.

"Oh my, where are my manners? What kind of hostess doesn't give her guests what they really want?"

Jack tried not to show his confusion as he watched his wife walk over to the other husband and sit on his lap with her bra covered tits mere inches from his face.

"I know you've fantasized about these titties for years, Eric. I bet you've even jacked off to the thought of them every day since you first saw that picture of me and your little tit wife together. Well, you're not going to have to wonder just how great they are anymore."

As she arched back to release her top, the older woman again stopped short as her panty covered crotch slid forward over his pants.

"Oh my, what do we have here?" Sharon made a show of grinding the other husband's crotch before continuing. "I see why Kyla didn't want fucking husbands as part of the stakes. She knows that you've got enough to get the job done, and if I fucked you after beating her tits again, you would never stop thinking of me. Smart girl."

"Stop stalling. Get that bra off and bring those saggy titties over here so I can get my revenge."

"Settle down ginger. Now Eric, here's the best rack you've ever seen." Still only inches from his face, Sharon popped open the front clasp of her bra and arched her back to let it slide down her arms. As she did, her left nipple grazed Eric's face.

"Kiss them good luck?" The other husband looked over her shoulder to his wife and then looked back to the woman sitting in his lap. He gently kissed the turgid peak of each mammoth boulder, closing his eyes to enjoy the sensation of each.

"Perfect, aren't they?"

"Sharon, you're everything I dreamed of and more, but they're not going to be enough against Kyla this time."

"How the fuck do you think that skanky bimbo is going to have a chance against these?" She cupped her heavy breasts at that last word and continued, "I had never done this before when I fought her last time, and I crushed her tits until she begged me to stop. Do you think it will be any different now that I've fought other tits that are better than hers?"

"Your nipples aren't big enough. Kyla mentioned how she could see you wince every time she speared you in the last fight, and her nips are bigger and stronger than ever. I'm sure you'll put up a great fight, but my wife is going to win."

Jack saw his wife's face contort into a devilish sneer before she got up and turned back to her opponent. What she turned to find was Kyla beaming from the positive assessment of her husband and tweaking her already huge nipples.

"Get ready for pain Sharon. I'm going to even things up tonight and you're going to be so badly beaten that you won't even want a tiebreaker."

================================================== ======

Jack watched his wife step back and shake out her limbs while her opponent waited patiently. Once that was over, and Sharon began to approach, Kyla held out her arms to signal a mutual bearhug. It was evident to all four people that she intended to start with some close quarters grinding where her nipples would likely have their biggest advantage. It was also evident to everybody that Sharon was more than willing to take her up on her challenge.

As the four breasts met and the four arms pulled the women into each other, they both began to maneuver in the tight confines. From the squeals and squeaks it quickly became apparent that Sharon's extra meat translated to more strength as every good squeeze she applied had Kyla groaning. It was also evident that the redhead's perceived nipple advantage was very real and she knew how to use it. Each time she speared the blonde's areola with her longer nipples, the older woman inhaled sharply and immediately began flailing in an effort to reduce the pain.

The first major shift in the fight was imperceptible to the husbands. Sharon tried to use her height advantage to raise up quickly and drop her bigger breasts down onto Kyla's smaller rack. The redhead responded by trying to pull back and avoid the blow. The dual movement caused the blonde's pale tits to strike near the front of her opponents tan orbs, and as they slid down the front of the opposing rack the much larger nipples of the younger woman dragged along the tender undersides of the older woman's tits.

In her limited experience, Sharon had not endured this particular kind of pain and what escaped her mouth was somewhere between a moan and a whimper. Seeing the effect of her accidental strike Kyla bent her knees slightly and began pumping her nips into the undersides of the older woman's breasts. The bottle blonde's grip on her opponent slackened at this assault and her body involuntarily began to retreat as her foe's gorgeous weapons ground into her yielding flesh.

"Get her Ky! Keep stabbing those balloons until they pop!"

"Fight back honey! Make her beg you to stop just like last time!"

As each man cheered on his lover, Sharon's back hit one of the basement walls. Jack watched Kyla maneuver her arms into a more advantageous bearhug position, both inside those of his wife. He couldn't help but think back to the second fight she had with Deb, and how the brunette had used a wall to leverage crushing her boobs and constricting her breathing until Sharon had passed out from the pain. This time, she didn't have the excuse of losing her footing because of her heels and turning an ankle. He quieted himself, ignoring the exuberance of the other husband, hoping beyond hope that there would be a different ending this time.

Just then Kyla kept her position but backed off on the pressure. The redhead leaned forward and gently pecked the lips of the blonde with her own before addressing her opponent with a quiet, gentle tone.

"You're so hot. I love feeling your body squirm in pain as your boobs slowly give up the fight against mine. First, I'm going to line my nipples up with yours and grind them flat. Then, I'm going to pound the air right out of your tits with mine. After that, you're going to eat my pussy in front of our guys until I cum all over your pretty face. Finally, I'm going to take you upstairs and make you my fuck toy all night long. When Monday rolls around, we'll get this campaign rolling and you'll kick some liberal ass just like you always do."

True to her word, the redhead shifted her tits out from under the blonde's big jugs and lined up their nipples perfectly before pushing forward. Sharon made an awful mewling sound. Tears began to streak down her face as both men now looked on in silence. Kyla made slight shifts with her torso, dragging her longer nipples all over Sharon's areolas, repeatedly bending the older woman's shorter nubs. To Sharon it felt like an eternity, but in reality it was only a few short minutes before Kyla disengaged her breasts and grabbed both of the blonde's tits in her hands. Turning to the men she presented them.

"Just like I promised babe, she's got nothing left."

Eric beamed at his wife's presentation of the now nearly flaccid nipples of her foe. Jack couldn't hide the shock on his face as his bride's sizable nipples were now barely perceivable bumps on the front of her still beautiful assets. Then, shockingly to both Jack and Sharon, Kyla released the blonde's tits and turned her back on her opponent as she strode to the middle of the room. Once there, she spun back around and placed her hands on her hips.

Seeing their confusion, she spoke up again, "I said I'd grind those nipples off, and I did. I said I was going to pound those puppies flat, and I'm going to. Now bring them over here and lets slap tits until you quit."

As Sharon slowly peeled herself off the wall and stepped towards her foe, the redhead placed her hands behind her back, pulled her shoulders back, and gently shook her tits at her opposition. The bottle blonde matched the redhead as she closed ground, and with a nod both women stepped forward bringing together four large breasts with a resounding slap. Each woman stumbled back a step before regaining her footing and again thrusting herself boobs first into the opposing pair.

At first, the women seemed like bucks fighting for the dominant role in the herd. Each gave as good as she got, both giving and gaining ground in nearly equal amounts. Both women were panting heavily and squealing often, though it was evident to the room that Sharon's squeals were louder and longer. That didn't appear to make any substantive difference for the first few minutes, but then the fight took its next significant turn.

Kyla shifted slightly to the right as they were about to slam their tits together, and swung her shot in on an angle. This produced a swiping motion that took her still fully engorged nipples across the front of Sharon's tits, slashing the areolas painfully. The blonde spun slightly from the force of the blow and stumbled back towards the couch. Before she could fully reset her feet, Kyla slammed another swinging blow in, connecting with much more force and spinning her opponent around and to the floor. Sharon landed on her knees facing the two husbands, cradling her now brightly reddened breasts, as Kyla playfully slapped her ass from behind and waited for her nemesis to rejoin the fight or quit.

Sharon caressed her bosom for a moment before looking up. What she saw worried her and then raised her anger a few notches. Eric was barely even looking at her, his face beaming with pride and a million watt smile as he seemed intoxicated by the sight of his wife handily beating her tits. Jack, on the other hand, looked extremely concerned. She noted him inhaling sharply as she lowered her arms from her tits, and then looking into her eyes with clear trepidation. The lack of encouragement flowing from her husband sparked her determination, and as she stood, she turned to see something wholly unexpected.

First, despite her more tanned skin, the redhead's tits were clearly taking less damage that Sharon's bigger pair. The discoloration was only slightly noticeable, and no real signs of bruising were apparent. But that wasn't the biggest surprise. Kyla had shed her pale green thong. The younger woman stood there with her cleanly shaven pussy bared to the room. Her right hand had snaked down and spread her thick lips, presenting a large clitoris that glistened with excitement.

"Lucky for you, Sharon, ginger is a superfood."

"Is that all you've got, little girl?"

Despite her deeply red breasts, with splotches of soon to form bruises on them, Sharon would not be upstaged in her own home. She simply peeled off her own thong, dropping it in Eric's lap, before slowly moving to the center of the room. As she approached Kyla, her left hand moved to her own crotch. Her hand moved rapidly between her thighs before she turned to show the whole room her own love nest. She beamed as each husband stared lustfully at her neatly trimmed brown bush and significantly larger clit emerging from its hood.

"Looks like those cow nipples are the only thing you've got that's bigger than mine. Eric is going to jack off to me every day until he dies."

The taunt served to cause the younger wife to see red and charge. Sharon matched her opponents approach, anticipating the fleshy collision. As Kyla swung her tits from the side, the older woman deftly leaned back, causing the redhead to yelp as her boobs painfully stretched away from her body. Before the younger woman could react, the blonde dipped down and pushed her bigger rack into the bottom of the other set to avoid contact with those killer nipples. Sharon's arms quickly locked together high on her opponents back, causing Kyla to grunt as the thicker woman squeezed strongly, compressing the four breasts into a space insufficient to properly contain them. Sharon then raised up enough to make the shorter woman stand on her tiptoes.

"Remember this feeling? Four big, strong tits fighting for dominance. Two bigger ones whipping two smaller ones? Mine breaking yours down bit by bit until they swallow your little girls and make you beg. Remember that, Kyla? The only difference is this time, after you lose again, you're going to put your cute little face between my thighs and then I'm going to fuck your brains out all night long."

The husbands reacted differently, though neither shifted their opinion as quickly as the fight had changed. Jack felt a bit more hope while Eric started to feel an uneasiness in the pit of his stomach. Even so, if they had been asked in the moment both would have admitted to seeing the same thing. Despite taking control, Sharon's bigger tits seemed to be yielding ground to Kyla's smaller pair. Jack hoped that it was an optical illusion and his wife's rack was drilling into the dense meat of her opponent. Eric hoped that his wife's rack had done enough damage that her opponent's thick boobs didn't have enough firmness left to overcome them.

Unwilling to settle for her current advantage, Sharon began to punch upwards with her boobs, alternating between right and left. Kyla's moans matched the rhythm of the blows from the heavy jugs of the blonde, and her flesh began visibly rippling as the punches continued. She had already slapped a hug of her own around her tormentor, but her leverage was significantly less than that of the other woman. A well timed punch caused her left boob to "pop" up in the air. As it landed on top of Sharon's right tit, Kyla felt the bottom of her breast spread out and mold around to bigger breast.

"Yes! There you go Shar. You've got her now!"

"Come on Kyla, you can still beat her! Get out of this and slap her fat bags around again!"

Buoyed by her husband's faith in her boobs, the redhead frantically began pushing at the blonde's shoulders while twisting wildly. Sharon tried her best to keep her advantage, riding Kyla's motions like a bucking bronc, hoping to hold on for the full 8 seconds. One particularly violent machination was too much and the women tumbled in unison to the ground, quickly rolling apart and rising to their feet defensively. Sharon's titty work was evident as Kyla's rack had a much brighter hue to it and her left tit looked looser than the right.

Each woman took in a couple of quick gulps of air, nodded to each other, and charged in for another clash of tits. Kyla was more under control this time, looking for another dodge by her opponent, as she twisted to her left this time and lined up a swing with her firmer right tit in the lead. To her surprise, and the husbands as well, Sharon's body mimicked her foe and the room filled with a booming slap of breast meat, followed by the most pain filled wail of the evening.

The women's right tits had help up well against one another, but Sharon's had forced Kyla's back towards her left just slightly, causing it to slap painfully into her more damaged left tit. The redhead dropped to the floor and rolled to her back, only to be met with by bottle blonde who now straddled her waist. Sharon grabbed the younger woman's wrists and pinned them to the floor by her head. Kyla had just enough time to see the wink from her opponent before the distance between their bodies disappeared as the blonde dropped her bigger boobs straight down onto those of her prone foe.

Kyla moaned as she felt the other pair start burrowing into her proud chest as Sharon kept the four boobs packed closely together and rolled her shoulders rhythmically as she let gravity aid her grinding. She stopped for a moment, maintaining her position, as she leaned her head down and returned the peck on the lips from before. Resuming the grinding motion, she smiled through her own pain as the redhead's face was one of sheer agony.

"You know what to do Kyla. Just like last time I've flattened your weaker, smaller tits with my bigger, better rack. Give up now before I permanently deflate them."

"I give up! Your tits are better. You win."

================================================== =================

Sharon didn't need any further motivation to disengage. Her boobs were on fire and she knew it was going to be days before she could wear a bra again. She rolled off to the side and sat facing away from the men. Cradling her boobs, she winced as she felt around the bruised areas and reached the bottoms of her breasts. Tears nearly fell at the pain of merely touching them, and she felt as sense of astonishment at how much damage the redhead had done with her amazing nipples.

Taking a moment, she finally composed herself and rose to her feet. She noted Kyla still lying flat on her back, struggling to hold back tears as she examined her own breasts with her hands. A look over to the sofa saw two still horny husbands, both beaming with pride at the spectacle before them. She walked over and sat between them, feeling Jack kissing her on the shoulder and putting his hand on her inner thigh. Feeling the moment, she put her arms around both husbands and pulled their heads down to rest on top of her tits while she spread her legs.

"Come on Kyla, time for my first reward."

The redhead sat up, still tenderly holding her beaten orbs, a look of shame instantly replaced with contentment as she saw the pride in Eric's eyes as he stayed focused on her despite the blonde's big tit acting as a pillow for his cheek. She covered the short distance on all fours, beaming as her husband lavished praise on her despite the losing effort, and dove into fulfilling the first part of her loser's stakes with an eagerness that shocked everyone.

"Oh fuck!"

Sharon screamed as the tongue of her conquest darted between her lips and her teeth closed gently around the blonde's fully aroused clit. A few seconds later that scream was eclipsed by a louder one as Kyla's right hand had snuck around to the blonde's beefy ass and two fingers began to penetrate her asshole rapidly. Finally, a guttural scream of pleasure came has the redhead's left hand gently squeezed Sharon's tender right breast and the winner's resistance broke in a convulsive orgasm.

Kyla kept gently kissing the inner thighs and pussy lips of her host as Sharon recovered from the orgasm. Perking up after a few minutes, the blonde victor pulled Eric's face towards her own and French kissed him passionately for a few seconds. Satisfied, yet still horny, she looked down at the pretty young plaything she had to herself for the night.

"Let's go Kyla. I'm going to fuck all the cum out of you and then make you worship my titties all night long."

With that, Eric was left alone as the Jack and the two naked goddesses disappeared up the stairs into the master bedroom.

================================================== ===

(December 25, 2010)

Eric opened a gift from under the tree. Kyla had managed to get a few without him finding out. In it, he found a single Blu Ray disc with no title and an image of two women on it.

"Merry Christmas, honey. Jack sent that a couple of months ago but I hid it until now so I could surprise you. Now you don't have to just talk about it, or roleplay me beating her, you can watch it whenever you want to."

"I'm sure I will, Ky, but we both know you've got better tits than she does."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Politically Motivated

Fuck yeah! Nice spin off!