Thread: BFS Holiday Special (Titfight Story)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

BFS Holiday Special (Titfight Story)

Ho ho ho, Meeerry Christmas, everyone!

It's been a very busy few months, and both Jon Grey and myself have unfortunately not had the time to publish any new stories. Many esteemed readers have been asking me how Titfight Academy chapter 12 is coming along, and the honest answer is that there's been very little progress since July... As all you fellow authors out there know, writing is hard and rather time-consuming work, and stories often require more than just a bit of inspiration. And naturally, my own, highly detailed and descriptive writing style (which one could characterize as 'more is more') doesn't exactly help with the scheduling issues.

Anyhow, in order to make up for the lack of fresh content lately, as well as to honor the age-old tradition of BFS Holiday Specials, I've cooked up a little "what if" scenario from an older piece by Jon Grey. The story below takes us right back to very beginning of the Best Friend's Sister universe, to chapter 1 of Jon's now-legendary series - which of course was then titled simply 'Best Friend's Sister'. Everything starts out exactly as it did in the original, but fear not, there's going to be a twist!

Those interested in taking a look at the original piece first, can do so here: https://www.thevalkyrie.com/stories/...ster/bfs01.txt
    (Originally published on Hostboard in July 2009 - Woah, that's over ten years ago!!!)

Without further ado, please enjoy this little trip down the memory lane!

Augur's
    ALTERED VERSION
    of
    Best Friend's Sister, Chapter 1
    By Jon Grey

I saw my first titfight when I was 18. It was the summer before I left for college, and I was at my best friend's house. His sister had all of her friends over; she had just finished her freshman year at the local state university. Their parents had naturally left their two adult children alone, figuring no wild debauchery would ensue. Or at the very least, that we'd clean up after it.

Either way, Tiffany (Dan's sister) asked Dan if we was planning on anything that night. Dan told her we'd probably just play video games in his room. More specifically, Dan told her while I ogled her big D-cups that we'd just play video games in his room. I hated the fact that my friend's sister had such a nice rack. Her breasts were full and firm, much like her mother's big breasts. I immediately understood why Dan's parents had been together so long. Her tits were bigger than Tiffany's and, judging from the voices that crept from the bedroom, voices Dan told me he'd tried to block from his memory, they were his father's favorite things.

Tiffany had noticed, but only smiled as she nodded her thanks. She'd become used to my lecherous gazes after some time, even though I really had made concerted efforts to stop. I found myself drawn to her big tits even when she was wearing a sports bra, her thick nipples poking through. I did like Tiffany, though, and never tried to peep on her. I was always careful to avoid her after a shower, (and she took a lot, being a cheerleader) because I hated awkward moments, and because I liked the fact that she never really tried to talk down to me.

Well, the night of the sleepover came, and we did our best to stay in Dan's room. I'd just bought a new Xbox game, so Dan and I played, realizing the likelihood of me seeing or hearing any of the mess downstairs was pretty minimal. I sighed as I thought of all the scantily clad girls beneath me, but we played until about 2 o'clock before we turned it off and headed to bed.

My sleep ended when I heard a thud and a soft moan. Dan hadn't even moved. I didn't bother looking at the clock, but I got a bit nervous and when I didn't hear anything else, I wondered if someone had fallen into something with the living room light off (Dan's room was right above the living room and it was easy to pinpoint the thud). Not wanting to embarrass the poor lady, I opened the door quietly and padded down, shocked to see the light on. I could just see into the living room, as the stairs came down to a hallway that opened into the entrance of the living room. I could see most of the carpet in the room, and there was something on it. I could also hear hushed voices.

I saw Sarah, one of Tiffany's best friends from high school, and someone I'd always had a semi-crush on, lying topless on her back, her pert breasts flattened against her chest. She'd always cut a more athletic figure, though she wasn't afraid to use her curves to turn heads. I'd guessed her bra cup at a B, but they were about the size of small apples, and I'd gleefully thought about chewing on them during several lonely nights. There they were, though, as Sarah lay on her back, her eyes closed as she heard voices and stifled laughter all around her.

A sneering voice crept out of the living room and into the hallway, near to the stairs where I was hiding, my mouth open in shock. "Guess we know whose tits are better, don't we?" Another woman stepped forward into the light, covering Sarah with a shadow. The girl, whom I'd never seen, was about the same build, and had comparable tits, though hers looked more impressive hanging ever so slightly from her chest. She was a bit paler skinned, and aside from a few freckles near the neck, was otherwise completely clean. I'd assumed they'd had a fight, the way the new girl, a brunette with tightly toned abs, stood over the blond Sarah in a dominant way, her hands at her smoothly curved hips. Her breasts were thrust outward, and looked rather firm. I found myself wondering about how they felt in a pair of hands.

I suppressed the impressive urge to grab my own cock as I watched the proceedings. The new girl put her foot on Sarah's left breast and pushed, forcing the tit to distort, spilling out under the side of the foot. "I'm amazed you were able to last as long as you did with these floppy things," the new girl snickered. "You'd expect little titties like yours to be firm and strong like mine." Sarah groaned as the woman removed her foot and pulled her to her knees. "But yours aren't. So you get to taste a real pair of tits, don't you?" Sarah gave the new woman a baleful look before attaching her mouth to the other woman's right breast. A hand immediately flew to the back of Sarah's head, and I thought that Sarah would have her head violently pulled away from the firm tits she was suckling. I'd always had a fascination with breasts, so watching two women go at it with breasts as the focus, in a living room, was getting to me. I was even more surprised when Sarah groaned again, this time as she was forced to inhale more of the perfect orb, the new girl's hand pushing her face into her chest.

"That's right, bitch, suck the better pair of tits. Feel how firm they are. You couldn't even dent them. Suck that nipple," she breathed. Some cheering alerted me to the presence of other girls in the room, and when Sarah was finally allowed to pull away, she stood up. The two girls walked to opposites sides of the room, and I listened, hoping to hear a name. Something like "Cindy" came up, and I was about to head upstairs, when I heard Tiffany's voice call out: "Who's next?"

"You go, Tiff!" a voice answered back still quiet.

"Yeah, why don't you and Nikki go at it?" Another voice called. I stood back as Tiffany came in, her naked tits displayed suddenly and without ceremony to me. They sagged just enough to know that they were real, and her gumdrop nipples protruded out from areolae that were about the size of silver dollars. I swallowed as I watched them move only slightly as she did. Her breasts were perfect in my eyes, round, and just a teardrop shape, with the nipples pointing straight out.

Nikki, (I'd only heard her called Nicole, so I was surprised when the redhead stepped out, her large bust matching Tiffany's in size. Nicole was a statuesque tennis player, known for her ability on the court, and the evidence of her training was etched throughout her body. Nicole's breasts, sagging just a bit more had cute, compact nipples that were obviously excited: dense, rock-hard tips to her impressive tits.

Tiffany was a bit shorter, but just as well built, though not as toned; it was strange seeing Dan's sister naked, but I knew something else was up as they lined up.

"You ready to get your big tits squashed?" Nicole asked Tiffany.

Tiffany laughed. "I'm going to pound your udders flat, you cow." The room seemed reasonably split from the soft encouragement that was coming out, and still confused, I knelt on the bottom stair to look as far into the living room as I could. "Nipples first?" Tiffany asked.

Nikki just nodded her consent and the two girls brought their full tits together, nipple to nipple. The size comparison wasn't fair — the longer, thicker nipples on Tiffany's breasts dwarfed Nikki's. Tiffany flashed Nikki a knowing grin, and Nikki sneered. Then they thrust together, and I witnessed the first of many confrontations between the breasts of two women. Their nipples bounced off one another, and both giggled as they pulled back. The giggling stopped after the second thrust, however, when neither tip gave way to the other. They smashed them together a couple of times, each nipple bending one way, then popping back into place before they kept their tips together and began swinging their breasts back and forth, grinding their nipples. I thought it looked painful, and the girls' faces seemed to indicate it, but neither woman slowed her respective assault.

Nipples spiked off of one another, and into areolas as the fight continued. Both women grunted, but didn't cry out as nipple slid over and past nipple, sometimes scoring a direct hit, but more often just sliding past. Tiffany's turgid tips seemed harder than ever as she began bending Nikki's and the redhead bit her lip to fight the pain until she finally pulled away, her fingers gently massaging her beaten tips.

"Alright!" Tiffany whispered. Nikki glared at her as she celebrated, still looking down at her softened, beaten spikes. Tiffany proudly showed her still-firm nips to the entire crowd, and I caught glimpses from my hiding spot on the bottom step. They were still wonderfully firm, representative of her prowess. I nearly grunted as my cock twitched beneath my pj bottoms, but was able to hold off. After a bit of gloating, Tiffany turned back towards Nikki, and without a word, the new fight began.

I was shocked and turned on instantly as they brought their big tits together and both breasts began morphing as the points met and ballooned outward. It was easy to see that Tiffany's big, firm pair held their shape better, but Nikki's may have been slightly bigger, and weren't floppy or anything. But still, I found myself rooting for Tiffany, even though I'd never seen anything like it. The competition was evident as the two women began pushing each other. At first Nikki had made Tiffany back up a few steps, but Tiffany was able to quickly get her feet under her, and thrust her breasts forward, forcing Nikki's tits back before the redhead was forced to step back.

Nikki and Tiffany shoved their big, meaty boobs into each other for a while, and it was that simple at the beginning. I don't know why I didn't get bored. Nikki's big melons would begin to slide over Tiffany's, and Tiffany would thrust her own fleshy orbs forward, pushing into Nikki's tits before the latter regained their impressive shape.

I don't know how long it went on, but my cock was dripping. I still didn't dare stroke myself, for fear Dan's sister would see me. But as they stopped pushing, I was fully prepared to go upstairs into the bathroom and jerk off. Tiffany and Nikki had other ideas. The girls, by some unspoken agreement, wrapped their arms around one another. Tiffany had managed to pin Nikki's arms to her sides, though, and began squeezing. Their breasts met at the nipples again, and both women sighed as they felt the contact, but Tiffany was able to flex her arms and her breasts pushed forward.

This part of the fight was much more to Tiffany's strength, as her breasts kept pushing forward, and Nikki's kept expanding outwards. Nikki was able to readjust, however, and gaining leverage, forced her own tits back onto Tiffany's. Tiffany groaned as she felt the tennis player's heavy boobs begin grinding her own. "Too much tit for you Tiff?" Nikki asked. "Are my big boobs finally crushing your floppy set?" Given the position of Nikki's breasts, now riding completely on top of Tffany's, I could understand the latter's groaning. She was trying to support two pairs of massive breasts, and her boobs were flattening at the top a bit. "Yeah, feel how big my titties are," Nikki hissed. Tiffany obviously decided that they weren't too big, as she thrust up, forcing Nikki's tits almost into her jaw.

"Fuck!" Nikki yelped, and the girls went quiet. That apparently was too loud given that there were two sleeping people upstairs (well, they thought so), but Tiffany kept thrusting as the statuesque redhead's breasts begun to wobble.

"Think again, hot-shot," Tiffany snorted, glancing down at her rival's shaking titflesh. "You've got a nice, big rack, Nikki, I'll give you that. But it's also about as bouncy as a water bed. Did you really think those saggy ol' jugs could keep up with my perfect tits?" the brunette cooed, looking up from their busts and flashing her rival a wide grin.

Nikki was grunting in rhythm with the thrusts, but quickly started twisting and turning in Tiffany's embrace. After a brief struggle, the tennis player managed to slide her toned arms between their bodies, and shoved Tiffany away with an angry huff. I watched the redhead cup her still jiggling pair as she shot a nasty look at the brunette. Tiffany's lips were curled into a smug, confident smile, and I could hear a few snickers from the crowd. But Nikki wasn't about to let the brunette continue her taunting if she could help it.

I watched the redhead lunge forward, shoving her large, round and deliciously supple boobs against Tiffany's. As expected, Nikki's tits bent more, but I did see Tiffany's pert set compressing from the force as well. The brunette's eyes tightened as she pushed back. The two women shoved their racks into each other, forcing the opposing flesh back and forth in gentle waves that slowly progressed. I saw Tiffany's eyes move down from Nikki's face to the battling titmeat between them. The tennis player on the other hand kept her gaze on Tiffany's face, as if trying to predict her rival's next move.

When the brunette pulled back, Nikki struck quickly, sending a shot from her left. Her hefty boob extended, and I couldn't help but think that while the girls were pretty much dead even in terms of size, Nikki's jugs somehow seemed slightly weightier than Tiffany's set. Maybe it was just the shape? Who knows. In any case, I enjoyed the contrast.

As Nikki's ample flesh slammed into the opposing rack, the impact sent the brunette's firm, round boobs into a delicious cascade of shockwaves. Tiffany winced, but refused to back down, instead choosing to slam forward in retaliation. Unfortunately for Dan's sister, the sporty redhead appeared to have predicted that reaction. Relying on her superb conditioning and impressive speed, Nikki jumped back, narrowly evading the brunette's attempted boob ram.

Unable to stop her momentum in time, I saw Tiffany stumble slightly. As she steadied herself and began to pull back, Nikki continued to put her athleticism on show. The taller girl flung her tits up, slamming both of her sizable breasts into Tiffany's meaty pair.

I tried to stifle a moan as the brunette's big, perfect tits flung upward, shaking from the sudden collision. Though Nikki's boobs once again displaced more obviously, the difference wasn't huge, and each set rebounded back to its full, attractive shape in a second or two. On Tiffany's face, I could make out a mix of surprise and pain as the brunette's pert tits continued to quiver for a moment before slowly settling down.

"What, no more witty quips from you, Tiff?" Nikki smirked, dancing away nimbly and flexing her arms as she gave each bicep a playful kiss. The redhead seemed to invite everyone to feast their eyes on her sweaty, slightly heaving rack, and I certainly wasn't about to refuse.

Nikki's big, ample jugs had suffered some discoloration, and were jiggling deliciously, but I couldn't see much change in their shape or firmness. Tiffany's pair was still sitting a tad higher than her rival's and maintained a somewhat perkier appearance, but it was becoming hard to tell whose young, supple flesh actually moved more freely. Just like at the beginning of the match, both fighters appeared to enjoy roughly equal support among the audience. Several girls were quietly chanting their favorite's name, careful as not to wake up anyone upstairs.

Too late for that, I thought, allowing myself a quick grin.

Encouraged by the chants, the brunette took the initiative, making an offensive strike and ramming her tits into Nikki's bust. Tiffany's exceedingly solid-looking boobs seemed to succeed in denting the tennis player's full teats, and the redhead winced as she felt the focused impact connect. I watched Nikki's jugs flow back into their usual rounded shape as Tiffany pulled away for another blow, clearly eager to land another spearing attack against the redhead's fleshy set.

The tennis player attempted to dodge by shifting to the right, but Tiffany's firm orbs glanced the sides of Nikki's teats, and both women shook off the contact to step back. The brunette quickly switched to a new tactic, lunging forward to grab Nikki by the shoulders. I assumed she was going to attempt to grind out the busty redhead, but Nikki, perhaps feeling she'd be at a disadvantage in that type of encounter, swiftly sidestepped the attack. I watched the campus tennis star throw her meaty tits against Tiffany's from the left.

Tiffany's firm, round orbs slid to one side from the force of the blow, wobbling from the sudden impact. The brunette groaned and pulled away. Nikki noticed the effect of her attack and followed up, catching the retreating girl off guard. This time Nikki's swinging tits slammed from below, shoving Tiffany's impressively dense boobs up. I watched the reddening flesh of the brunette's pride and joy bend toward her face, and Tiffany moaned again. However, the beleaguered brunette was in more control than I had thought. As Nikki fell forward, Tiffany's lean arms snaked out and snagged the redhead's shoulders. Nikki, still moving forward, couldn't back away in time for Tiffany's fast strike.

The brunette's large, solid tits slammed into Nikki's similarly-sized pair, causing the latter's flesh to seemingly wave outward, away from her chest. But Tiffany didn't let go, and while Nikki's boobs slowly began to regain their shape, it was easy to see that they were compressing somewhat more obviously than her rival's tightly packed set did. I let out an involuntary grunt as I watched Tiff grind their chests together for a moment, her dense titmeat displacing the tennis player's ample but slightly more malleable boobs and forcing them to push out to the sides. The statuesque redhead took her turn to groan, but shoved her bust forward, trying to make headway against Tiffany’s thick, full mammaries. The brunette’s tits did displace visibly, starting to billow outward as they yielded some ground to the opposing pair, but Nikki’s again gave more.

My gaze was glued to the two sets of large, round and nubile breasts straining against each other. Nikki’s teats slid up and over Tiffany’s as the collegiate athlete took advantage of her greater height, while the brunette seemed to focus on driving her best assets further into the redhead’s slightly softer-looking bust. As the two sweaty females continued to do battle, the only sound I could make out was the slick, fleshy smacking and thudding that emanated from their chests.

Nikki reached up from behind to begin pulling Tiffany away, but the brunette had wrapped her own arms around Nikki for a hug, and kept trying to burrow those dense, pert globes into Nikki’s round teats. The tennis player pulled hard, and I saw Tiffany try to fight against her opponent's toned limbs, slowly losing her grip. Rather than get pulled away, Tiffany let go, no doubt hoping to regain a better hold on the fit redhead.

Nikki was just a hint quicker, though. She managed to slip away from her rival's grasp, backing up a step, and quickly slung her hefty boobs into Tiffany's with a huge blow from the left. The brunette's right jug, already noticeably red from the hug, took a direct hit and was shoved into the left one, Tiff's big, perfect breasts bouncing against and off of each other. I watched my best friend's sister's gorgeous rack wobble enticingly, large ripples swimming across the surface of each orb.

"Shit," I heard Tiffany curse, and more than one girl watching the fight winced. Nikki, obviously emboldened by the reaction, struck again, this time from the right. A deep, guttural groan left the brunette's mouth as Nikki’s meaty pair slammed against her tits once more, rocking Tiffany’s impressive boobs and causing them to splay out and shake violently. Tiffany cursed again, and looked down for a moment to see her tits quiver independently of each other. I watched, too, but I didn’t have Nikki to worry about.

The tennis player bent down and slung her tits up, slapping them hard into the underside of Tiffany’s still jiggling rack. The brunette’s big boobs were lifted up from the base, and Nikki finished the blow by pulling her full, round teats back a bit, making a show of sliding them over her rival’s shivering pair. I saw Tiffany’s breasts fall back to her chest with a clearly perceptible wobble, and Nikki chortled.

"Who's got floppy cow udders now, Tiff?" the redhead cooed, flashing a cocky grin and looking quite happy with herself. "Good thing you've got all your bras stashed upstairs, cause it seems you'll be needing the extra support to lug those saggers around tonight," she added with a guffaw, earning a few giggles from their audience.

"You had enough of a beating now? Or would you like me to flatten those arrogant big tits completely, in front of everyone?"

I thought I heard a sharp intake of breath from the crowd, but most of the girls seemed to be observing the scene in complete stillness.

Something had flashed in Tiffany’s eyes as Nikki’s tone turned dismissive, and without warning the brunette slammed forward, driving her sore but still relatively pert-looking boobs into Nikki’s. The redhead’s full, round tits dented visibly from the strike, and I watched greedily how both racks were pushed further and further out as Tiffany tried to bury her firm breasts into the tennis star’s meaty pair. Nikki groaned as Tiffany continued to grind their reddened, glistening racks against one another, and when the sportier girl began to pull away, Tiffany rammed forward once more.

I saw Nikki’s eyes close as Tiffany's set attempted to penetrate her pale mammaries, the brunette shoving her left, then her right breast into the opposing pair of boobs, but the tennis player gamely ground back, struggling to match the intimate chest attack. Based the grunts coming from each girl, Nikki's efforts weren't entirely unsuccessful, and I could see Tiffany's face tighten slightly as she felt Nikki's thick, ample breasts straining against her own. It wasn't a stalemate, and the redhead seemed to be experiencing quite a bit more discomfort than her rival, but it didn't look like her jugs were ready to cave in just yet.

Tiffany reared back for what appeared to be yet another straight-on slam, when suddenly - though in hindsight perhaps not all that surprisingly - Nikki's hands flew up. While both females were fit, busty and certainly seemed to know what they were doing, only one was an actual, bona fide athlete.

No doubt aided by her tennis court -honed reflexes, Nikki managed to block the strike by grabbing Tiffany’s shoulders tightly. The redhead's abrupt move stopped Dan's sister in her tracks, completely halting the brunette's momentum and causing her bared breasts to wobble all over her chest. I watched Nikki hold her rival's torso still for a split second before slamming from the left, then sliding her big boobs over Tiffany’s rack. She repeated the move - a slam, followed by another slide from the right. Each blow sent Tiffany’s dense, young tits shaking all over her chest.

I could do little but stare as Nikki battered my best friend's sister's breasts from both sides, the redhead's large and obviously hefty jugs crashing against Tiff's with impressive frequency. Each time Tiffany tried to escape, the taller girl slammed another huge shot into her opponent's now freely shaking boobs. Tiffany grunted and groaned, struggling to break away. She was unable to pry the tennis player's lean, toned arms away, however, and the brunette's groans slowly turned into gurgles. I tried to see if there'd been some change in their busts, but the nature of the action made it very hard to say which pair flattened more. Suffice to say, there was plenty of morphing and reshaping on both sides. After what seemed like an eternity of steady pounding, Nikki - who was starting to sound a bit winded - at last eased off on her assault.

But instead of backing away to survey the damage and catch her breath like I'd expected, the statuesque redhead instead chose to shove her full, meaty boobs against Tiffany’s wobbling set. Straight-on, and without any ceremony. I desperately fought the urge to touch my throbbing member, watching in immense lust and arousal as the brunette's once-perfect orbs were displaced, yielding valuable real estate to the redhead's thick jugs and even starting to mold around them as they continued to retreat. Those last few moments of intense boob-bashing had clearly done Tiff's set in, and everyone took in the scene in silence.

As sudden and abrupt as the result was, one couldn't deny its decisiveness. Nikki had in the end managed to break down the dense tissue within her rival's powerful breasts, her own large, pale boobs ultimately overwhelming Tiffany's bountiful mammaries and pinning them against the brunette's chest.

"Can you feel it, Miss Tits?" the redhead panted, her voice tired but also tinged with unmistakable glee as she regarded the other girl. "Can you feel my big, strong jugs flattening your udders, Tiff? Just grinding them away, turning that precious titmeat of yours to paste?"

Tiffany cursed, shoving back in defiance, but the move only caused her sweaty, loosened breasts to push further out as they spread against Nikki’s now less pliant flesh. The brunette looked on in stunned dismay as her flesh lost its last vestiges of resistance and simply melted around her opponent's full, meaty boobs. The sight caused Nikki's mouth to turn into a positively predatory grin, and I watched the tennis player slowly pull back, before sending a blow into the underside of the brunette's wilting pair.

"Oh, fuck," Tiffany groaned, her face a mask of pain and shock. Everyone could see that her large, once-solid tits had been tenderized by the beating, and were now flowing freely around the redhead's dominant set.

"Give up?" Nikki asked, that smug, rather wolfish smile still playing on her lips.

Tiffany looked down, blinking slowly as the redhead slid her tits below Tiff's and pushed up, giving the brunette's outmatched set a bounce.

"I can beat on them some more, if you want," Nikki offered, her tone sounding more than a little mischievous. "I bet all the girls here love seeing your pillowy queen-bee titties ooze around my better jugs."

"Okay, okay. Enough. You got me," Tiffany groaned softly, closing her eyes, almost appearing to gather herself for a moment.

"Your big, bad boobs crushed my jugs, Nikki," she admitted with a sigh, slowly looking up. "They took on my proud titties and pounded them into these weak, squishy sacks." We all watched Tiff palm her breasts carefully and give them a tentative squeeze, appearing to gauge their condition. As expected, the bruised flesh seemed to mold to her touch, oozing around the brunette's fingers and flowing out with little resistance. Tiffany's eyes were glued to the scene, staring down at her liquefied bust in apparent fascination.

"You flattened me," my best friend's sister breathed out, sounding a bit dazed. Her voice was barely louder than a whisper.

The redhead grinned, studying her opponent's face with clear satisfaction. Her gaze slowly slid down, and I saw Nikki's smirk widen. I watched as the tennis player crouched down a bit, leaning in to kiss each of Tiffany’s sore, tender-looking breasts. It took almost all of my willpower not to start jacking off right then and there. Luckily, I managed to resist the urge (just barely), and in so doing avoided a sticky situation or two. Then again, I doubted the girls would've noticed my presence right then anyway, appearing far too engrossed with the show themselves to pay much attention to the stairwell.

Back in the center of the room, Nikki took her sweet time exploring Tiff's tits, running her tongue across the beaten girl's sweaty mass of titflesh in lazy, languid circles, and appearing to enjoy teasing both the brunette and the crowd around them. The tennis player's dedicated efforts succeeded in coaxing out a string of breathless gasps from her recently tamed rival, who while taken aback, didn't seem too put out by the redhead's forwardness. Quite the opposite.

"Mmm, they definitely look nice, even now," Nikki murmured, finally pulling away from the two glistening orbs and straightening her back. "Not to mention taste pretty damn delicious," she added in low, suggestive tone as she licked her lips.

"But that wasn't quite enough against my puppies, was it?" She added playfully. The redhead's raised eyebrow indicated it wasn't just a rhetorical question, however.

Tiffany took a deep breath, her eyes meeting Nikki's after a brief moment of hesitation. She shook her head slowly and purposefully. Nikki grinned, and then put her right arm under her sizable boobs. They, too, looked red and sore, but drooped somewhat less obviously than the brunette's battered set did.

"Good girl. Now, time to pay up Tiff. Suck on my gorgeous big boobs," the tennis player commanded with a triumphant smile. Tiffany made mock pout but began to pay homage to her betters without protest. As the brunette bent over, her tenderized tits fell away slightly, and I found myself drawn to the sight, those previously perfect-looking orbs swinging beneath her, loose and soft. As Tiffany’s lips closed around the redhead’s nipple, Nikki reached out to cup her opponent’s hanging jugs, caressing them in her palms.

"Unnnh, not bad. Someone's been practicing. I can tell," the statuesque tennis player moaned, throwing her head back as she enjoyed her rival's apparently quite skilled ministrations. "Definitely not the first time you've sucked tit. Wanna tell me who's the lucky girl, Tiff? No wait, keep working it. You can tell me later. In private," Nikki murmured, closing her eyes again.

"We wouldn't want the audience to complain about a poor show, would we now? Besides, you owe my nipples a lot of attention after the shit you pulled on them earlier on," Nikki continued, flashing a quick smirk at the gaggle of oohing and aahing girls around them. The redhead sure had avenged her initial loss. She made a low, husky sound - almost resembling a purr - when Tiffany switched tits, but kept toying with the brunette's nipples even as Tiff sucked in more and more of the tennis player's own full, round breast. After what felt like hours, but was most likely just a minute or two, Nikki began to pull away.

"So tell me, 'Miss Tits', who's got the hottest pair of boobs around?" the redhead asked her opponent as she bounced the brunette's wobbly pair in her hands.

"You do, Nikki," Tiffany mumbled, her voice low but still clearly audible. "I thought I could take you, but those big, sexy wrecking-ball tits turned my lesser set to mush. You have the best rack." The tennis player grinned and shoved her left teat back into the brunette’s mouth.

"Suck 'em some more," Nikki ordered, an unmistakably lusty smile adorning her face. Tiffany complied, resuming her task without delay. I noticed that the brunette's own nipples had become visibly engorged as well, providing two hard, perky tips to an otherwise soft and malleable rack.

After a while, Nikki let go of her fresh boob-conquest and pushed Tiffany backwards. Ever the show-woman, the redhead stepped away and raised her hands in the air, whooping aloud as she celebrated her win. The girls all laughed as the two contestants joined the party, Nikki wrapping an arm around Tiff and landing a possessive peck on the brunette's cheek.

Realizing I'd overstayed my welcome and needed to move before someone noticed me, I began to make my way back up the stairs, being careful not to make a noise. I'd only had time to take a few steps, however, when I felt something very warm - and very wet - suddenly wrap around my throbbing member.

The sensation was accompanied by an odd, slurping sound, and I could've sworn I could hear someone in the distance starting to hum quietly.

Also, I could feel my cock twitch. Hard.

Whatever it was, it felt fucking good.

I groaned. The dark stairwell was dissipating before my eyes, replaced by a flood of blinding light, and I was vaguely aware of a strange, semi-soft weight resting on my thighs. As I blinked to clear my blurry vision, an entirely different sight slowly came into focus.

Tiff's face. Right next to my exposed, rock-hard cock.

"Morning, babe. Nice to see you're finally up. Well, the rest of you, I should say," she cooed, glancing at my very prominent stiffy and chuckling at the dazed expression that had to adorn my face.

"Pretty sweet dream, judging by all the moans. About anyone I know?"

I swallowed, grunting noncommittally and doing my best to suppress the instinctive guilty blush that started making its way to my cheeks.

My girlfriend's mouth curled into a sly grin, and I knew I'd been caught red-handed - or more accurately faced - with my proverbial hand right in the cookie jar. Luckily Tiff didn't look too upset.

"Ooh, you bad, bad boy" Tiffany murmured, licking her lips slowly and leaning down until her warm breath landed straight onto my still-throbbing erection. "Though I guess I should take it mostly as a compliment - you fantasizing about me, instead of some sexy hooter or sorority chick..." she added with a smirk. I blinked, watching my girlfriend wrap her right hand around my cock and give it a small, gentle stroke.

"Merry Christmas, Jon," Tiffany whispered, peering at me impishly through her eyelashes. She looked far more girly and innocent than she had any right to, given the circumstances.

"You just lie back and relax, lover. I've got your first present right here."

I shruddered, trying - and failing - to stifle a groan as my gorgeous and obviously highly talented fiancee slowly began to pick up the pace. She flashed me a quick, knowing smirk before leaning in and devouring my entire length with her mouth.

"Ohh, fuck," I managed to hiss, my head hitting the pillow as I gave in to the pleasurable sensation. I could feel Tiffany's tongue sliding up and down against my pulsating cock, and knew she'd have me on the ropes in no time.

"Merry Christmas to you too, Tiff. Merry fucking Christmas."
    Last edited by Augur; December 22nd, 2019 at 10:50 AM.

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Re: BFS Holiday Special (Titfight Story)

Good One !!!!
    THANK YOU!

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Augs, my dear fellow!

What a great story, and a real festive treat!

A thrilling tale, well-judged and delightful in every way with a nice twist at the end. I loved the tactical back and forth of the action until one girl finally goes down, all guns blazing, to the superior weaponry of her chesty opponent.

Thanks also for inspiring me to get my shit together and resume posting again after too long a lay-off!

Rags

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar0k View Post
    Augs, my dear fellow!

What a great story, and a real festive treat!

A thrilling tale, well-judged and delightful in every way with a nice twist at the end. I loved the tactical back and forth of the action until one girl finally goes down, all guns blazing, to the superior weaponry of her chesty opponent.

Thanks also for inspiring me to get my shit together and resume posting again after too long a lay-off!

Rags
    Merci beaucoup Rags, both for the feedback and for "getting your shit together" and posting a Christmas treat of your own!

While there is certainly an argument against calling Nikki's chest-weaponry 'superior' to Tiff's, Jon Grey has made it pretty clear that the two women are quite similarly well-equipped in that area:

I was surprised when the redhead stepped out, her large bust matching Tiffany's in size. Nicole was a statuesque tennis player, known for her ability on the court, and the evidence of her training was etched throughout her body. Nicole's breasts, sagging just a bit more [than Tiffany's] had cute, compact nipples that were obviously excited: dense, rock-hard tips to her impressive tits.

And as you said, in this instance the redhead's tactical maneuvering and superb athleticism allowed Nikki's potent bosom to prevail over her rival's more famous breasts! Gotta love the underdog...

Junior Hostboard Member testingtesting's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I only have 1 word to describe this: amazing