Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Best Friend's Sister, Chapter 39

Hello all. I hope this story finds you well. I understand the frustration with the length of delay, and I'm hopeful that I've figured out a method that should keep me a bit more able to manage the stories.

Regardless, Chapter 39:

Tiff glanced down at my crotch when we got in the car. "You liked that, didn't you?" She leaned back and pulled up her shirt, exposing her left breast to me. Her hand cupped and shook her beaten tit. "We've only got one more place to go," she murmured. "Home."

Her other hand slid between her legs and she groaned as she began working herself to a very quick climax. When I could, I reached over and palmed her tit, telling her it's a good thing she won when she did.

"Or what," Tiff moaned, her hand still rubbing between her legs. I gently pushed and Tiff groaned as she saw her breast compress easily. "Fuck you," she grunted. I grinned and pushed her tit gently inward before letting it fall.

"I'd have gotten to do whatever I wanted to you for the next week," I told her. Tiffany's eyes opened and she smiled. She cupped her tit and let it fall, shaking loosely.

"How about you get to this week? She almost got me, and I'm feeling way more.. willing right now. Probably because my fingers are buried in my pussy."

I groaned and groped her breast again, more gently this time. "Oh fuck, you are right," Tiff moaned. "Tamera did a number on these... oh fuck. I'm cumming already," Tiff groaned and slowly hummed through her orgasm as she brought herself off. "Didn't even make it to the apartment," she breathed. She put her breast away and smiled at me.

She pulled her phone out and sent a text. "Let's get inside," Tiff said. I noticed my fiancee's braless tits shook more than normal as we walked to the apartment. She felt my eyes on her and grinned. I opened the door and as soon as I closed it, Tiffany turned to me.

"I know you are throbbing already," she whispered. I groaned. "Why don't you take my shirt off," she offered, raising her hands above her head. "Strip your future wife," she pleaded. I nodded, wishing that I could take full advantage of a topless woman at that moment, but knowing that her tits were sore I stepped back, instead admiring the view. Tiff's tits were bruised and softened, tenderized by Tamera's firm orbs. "I bet it's easy to imagine me losing that fight," Tiff whispered. "My tits being used as her tits' punching bags?" I grunted. She grinned. "Does my future husband like the idea of another woman flattening my perfect tits?" she asked, feigning shock. She bit her lower lip and moved toward me. She watched her tits wobble on her chest. Then she looked up at me with a wicked grin. "Baby, just imagine how easily Michelle's tits would flatten mine now," she offered. I grunted. She put her tongue on her two front teeth and smiled even wider. "Oh, wow. I bet you could use a blowjob right about now," she said. She came up to me, putting her hand on my cheek. "But I'm going to have to ask you to wait just a bit longer," she added. "I promise it will be worth it."

Instead I reached at and tenderly pawed at her winning tits. She groaned at the familiarity of my touch, and I did my best to be gentle to her sore glands. Tiff's eyes were closed as I leaned in and gently licked her left nipple. I gently pulled it between my lips and sucked on it as she sighed. "Baby," Tiff gasped as I slowly took more of her tit into my mouth. Her breast felt warm, and I marveled again at how much punishment her prized tits had taken. When I looked up at Tiffany her face wore a dazed expression, and I debated rubbing her off through her shorts. Instead, I gently pulled away, her tit distending slightly before I released it and let her big boob crash back into her chest. Tiff winced, but bit her lower lip. "Fuck me," she moans. I I grinned, and before I could say it she opened her eyes. "Just an expression," she breathed. "At least for now." I reached out and filled my hands with her tits again. "Fuck, baby," she moaned as I massaged her tits gently, "I feel like I'm going to need to keep away from you if my tits are going to heal," she said, though her eyes never left my hands. "I'm so turned on you're playing with the tits that flattened Tamera's though," she added in a whisper. I let her tits go and leaned in to kiss her.

We kissed for just a moment before her phone buzzed. Her face turned from aroused to wicked smile in a nanosecond, and I grinned. "You don't have to wait anymore," she promised. Her smile shifted for a moment. "Remind me to tell you about an idea I had after we're done with these two useless whores," Tiffany said.

Within moments, there was a knock at the door, and Kara and Darla appeared. Both women were wearing hooded sweatshirts, and both women wore resigned looks on their face. Kara entered first, and even under the sweatshirt I could see her braless tits swinging and bouncing around. I felt my cock lurch as I watched her, and even through the haze of my arousal also noticed the apprehensive look on her face. Darla's mood was dark but she strode in, throwing Tiffany a glare. Tiffany grinned back, going even further and slapping Darla's ass. Darla winced, and I saw the struggle in her face, but she still moved toward her girlfriend.

I grinned as I took in the two women who were paying Tiff back. Kara's eyes were worried; I saw almost no defiance in the sub's eyes. When Darla turned, I recognized her angry, rebellious scowl. Both women glanced down at the zippers and sighed. Tiffany motioned them to begin, and without any word or hesitation, both women pulled off their sweatshirts. I of course watched Kara's open first, eager to see the lowest Hooter girl's heavy jugs. I held back a grunt, but felt my cock bounce as Kara's tits popped into view. She was wearing a a tight t-shirt, and her long, thin nipples speared through the fabric. Her full, soft breasts pressed against the t-shirt, and in my aroused state, I felt myself getting lost in her fleshy tits. As my eyes trailed down her body, I noticed her wearing a pair of jean shorts, daisy duke style. I fought every urge to grope her.

Darla's smaller, perkier tits poked agianst the fabric, and Tiffany smiled as she sauntered over to the two women. "I've tamed both of these pair," she said, gesturing at Darla and Kara's tits on display. Darla's nipples hardened at the exposure, as did Kara's. "And you two fucked up royally. Tonight, after I've crushed and broken Tamera, you two are going to provide some much needed entertainment. You bet on the wrong horse, and you fucked with my sorority. I almost give no shits about that, but when you pulled Dan into that video, you went too far. Jon is going to enjoy tonight for a lot of reasons. The first one starts now. I'm going to flip a coin. On heads, Kara gets to go first. On tails Darla does. Whoever goes first will give my lover a strip show while he fondles your girlfriend to his heart's content. When he's done, you two will switch. He gets whatever he wants tonight, ladies." Darla started to say something, then muttered "shit" under her breath and nodded. Kara stared right at me, but nodded, even that slight moment sending the barest of shakes through her heavy orbs.

Tiffany pulled a coin from somewhere and tossed it. Darla rolled her eyes as the coin bounced, but let out an audible sigh of relief as the coin came up heads. Kara sighed, lowering her head, and Tiffany walked up to both girls, whispering things I couldn't hear. When she stopped Kara bit her lip and sighed, and Darla strode over to the couch and stood next to me. "Have a seat," I said graciously. The faintest smile crossed Darla's lips before the annoyed look met her eyes. She flopped down on the couch so nonchalantly that even her small tits bounced under her shirt. I sat down next to her and Tiff sat next to me on the other side. "No limits, babe," she said. "Do whatever you want to this loser," she offered, not even looking at the now nervous looking Darla.

Kara sighed as she heard a slow beat move behind her. I instinctively put my right hand around Darla's shoulder, and felt her not respond at all. I glanced at her and reached up with my left hand, sliding it under her shirt to find her left tit. "Oh fuck," Darla gasped, flinching from the sudden intimate contact. I sighed as I watched Kara's hips slowly begin waving, her tight ass waving in front of me as she turned in a slow, awkward circle. My hand gently squeezed Darla's covered tit, and I loved the feel of her flesh bending and shift under my fingers.

Kara slowly turned around and her eyes widened slightly as I groped her girlfriend, using Darla's body as my plaything. I was insanely aroused, and later wondered if that's why Tiffany hadn't gottten me off. I couldn't tell if my arousal was to blame, or if I'd really shed some of those attitudes. I wasn't thinking about it then, however. My right hand, still draped over Darla's shoulder made a show for her big breasted lover. I began twealing Darla's right nipple, forcing her to shift as I felt it stiffen. "It's okay to get turned on watching Kara's tight ass and big tits," I told her as I fondled her breasts. "Let this stiff nipple show Kara how much you want her." Darla's breathing caught as I watched Kara's shorts slide down while she bent forward. Even from behind her, her round, taut ass showing, her tits swung wide, stretching the fabric from behind, allowing me to see the edges of my favorite of her assets. Darla's shirt stretched as well, as my hand greedily pulled at both her nipple and squeezed her flesh.

“ Tiffany patted my thigh. She leaned over and whispered so softly I was sure no one else heard. "You own these two, baby. Use that bitch's tits. It's so hot watching my man so forcefully take them. Look at what you're doing to Darla's tits," she moaned softly. I looked down to Darla's tit. Without realizing it, I had gently flattened her left tit against my palm while leaning over to work more of her tit into my hand with the right. I continued groping, squeezing and loving the control I had over the redheaded bitch who had caused so many problems. I loved the feel of Darla's firm breasts, firmer perhaps than even my own girls, and definitely denser than her girlfriend's oversized pair. Kara turned to me, her dancing smoother, and I noticed her nipples stretching the fabric of the brunette's too-tight shirt.

"Oh wow," I whispered to Darla. "Kara's really turned on now. She must love seeing these little tits groped and fondled." I plucked at both of Darla's nipples to stiffen them before pulling her shirt around her tits. The white fabric molded and stretched highlighting Darla's pink peaks. “You have some amazingly firm tits,” I told her quietly. Darla closed her eyes and gave a slight moan. "Firmer than Kara's," I whispered. Darla nodded. "Maybe than Tiff's?" I added even more quietly. Darla moaned as she heard me, and Tiffany grinned. "Darla's loving the show!" I called to Kara. I saw the top-heavy brunette pause for just a step before curving her back to stand, thrusting her tits at me, and giving me a solid look at how little help she needed to stretch the thin fabric. "Look at your girlfriend's big tits," I ordered. Darla swallowed as she watched Kara shake again, this time fingering the hem of her shirt as she shimmied her torso around.

"She's going to see yours first," I told Darla, and lifted the shirt over her left breast. Darla's tit popped into view and as she gasped, I pulled her nipple between my lips. "Keep dancing!" Tiffany ordered, and I realized Kara must have stopped as I sucked on her girlfriend's tit. Her nipple hardened against my tongue, and I imagined how much fun it would be to watch Darla's smaller tits and tougher nipples tame Kara's big jugs. Darla grunted as I gently flicked her nipple with my tongue. As I pulled away, Kara's tits remained covered but Darla's little tit was completely exposed. Her pink tip was stiff and quivering as I reached down with my left hand, keeping my right on her covered tit and began gently rubbing her pussy through her shorts.

"Oh, fuck," Darla moaned. Her head fell back, and I realized Darla might have been more turned on by my tit play and Kara's lewd moves than I had thought. Then a realization hit me. "You like me dominating your tight little body, don't you?" I asked softly. Not even Tiff could hear me. Darla shuddered as I spoke. "You like the idea of Tiff's guy owning your ass?" Darla said nothing, and I slipped my hand into her shorts. "Or is it that I'm going to get both of you tonight?" Darla shuddered again, and I glanced at Kara. Her left tit was almost out of the shirt, and I realized she was going to reveal her fat jugs with a havy, meaty drop of flesh. I continued rubbing Darla's warming pussy as Kara sent her left breast tumbling down her chest first, followed be her right. Each tit fell with a thud against her chest, and I felt my cock lurch.

Darla grunted with each thud. "Kara's giving me quite the show," I told her. "Glad you get to enjoy it," I offered. Tiffany snorted, though I noticed my fianc?e's hand cupping her beaten breast gently. I slid my hand down further and grinned. "No panties. Nice. I'm going to finger you now." Darla groaned and to my surprise lifted her hips. My middle finger brushed her clit. "You eager little bitch," I snarled. I looked at Tiff, who was biting her lip and nodding. "Cum to your girlfriend's tits." I said the last part loudly so Kara could hear, and Kara, dumbfounded stopped dancing to watch as Darla sought out my middle finger with her very wet clit. "Do you want to cum Darla?" I asked.

"Fuck you," she spat. I had expected the response. I immediately pulled my finger out of her pants and pushed her up.

"Okay. Darla, you're up. Kara, put your tits away and put your shorts on and come here to watch your girlfriend slut it up for me." Tiff gasped as I ordered Darla to strip.

"Oh fuck. Wrong choice, Darla." Darla shot Tiffany a look, and staggered to the front of the room. I'd turned her on far more than I'd realized. Kara came to the couch, a look of shock and concern on her face.

"Relax," I told her. "Watch your girlfriend work hard to get me off. I've already gotten her close though. I hope the show's a bit more creative for it." Kara seemed a bit off given my aggressive behavior. I was surprised at how easily it came to me. Darla began dancing, and seemed more eager than I expected. She turned to show me her tight, firm ass, shaking it and Tiffany applauded. "Great ass Darla!" Tiffany called. "Glad I own it!" Darla huffed a bit, but shook it even more, rubbing her left tit as she shook her firm rear. As Kara sat I pulled her back, using the same motion I had with Darla to drape my arm over her shoulder. As soon as Kara settled, my left hand was at her big left tit. I groaned as I filled my hand with Kara's fleshy tit. Her jiggling breast brought a moan from her as I shook it. I was amazed at the difference between Kara's tit and Tiff's boob. Kara's seemed somehow looser than before, and I wondered if the weight loss had sapped some of her former fullness. It certainly wasn't a complaint as I lifted her shirt. Her loose breast tumbled out of her top, and I sighed. Kara glanced at me as I fondled her, demure as I enjoyed her bountiful breasts.

Tiffany had leaned in again. "I know you've wanted those tits for months, Jon. Play with them. Own them like you do mine. She's your toy, baby. My gift to you is Kara's tits." I didn't even hesitate. I leaned over and sucked on Kara's big tit, loving the soft flesh as her bouncing jug filled my mouth. Darla's eyes rolled as she watched me take over her lover's heavy jugs. Kara's nipple stiffened in my mouth as I worked her tit over. I made sure to use one hand to suck, pulling up occasionally to watch Darla pull her top off, exposing herself. After a nice long suck on Kara's thick jug, I glanced up at her. "Watch your girlfriend strip for me. Watch how we own her. And you." I pulled my right hand out from her shoulder, where I'd been gently tapping at the top of her fat tit. "Suck on your other tit while I make you cum." Kara groaned, and didn't even protest as my hand found her bare pussy. I let Kara's left tit flop to my arm while I slowly fingered the top heavy Hooter girl.

"Darla, watch Kara get off while you dance for me," I ordered. Kara had cupped her right tit with her right hand and was nursing herself while I got her off. "We so own you both. Tell Darla we own you both and get back to suckling your sloppy jug." I was amazed at how easily I had turned on my dominant streak with Kara and Darla.

"Baby, Jon and Tiff own our asses. We fucked up, and now we're paying the price." I heard a groan and looked at Tiffany. She was holding her beaten tit in her hand while she fingered herself. She saw me looking and pushed her tit up to her mouth to lap at her nipple. I groaned at the thought of Tiff's tits being softened making that easier for her and turned my attention back to Kara.

"Cum while you watch your girlfriend dance like the loser she is," I told Kara. Kara groaned over her tit, and I hefted her left one into my mouth so I could suck on it some more. Kara's eyes fluttered as I felt her pussy shake, then a strong rolling groan came from her mouth as she came on my fingers. Darla had stopped dancing, though I noticed her hand drifting lazily to her left tit as she watched Kara succumb early to my fingers. "You like that, Kara?" I asked, and I leaned in and sucked on her tit again. Kara moaned over her own tit.

I pulled my hand away from Kara's worn out pussy and pushed her off the couch. She landed on all fours, sending her tits swinging from side to side and looked up at me, shocked. "You really have tightened up that ass," I complimented her as I beckoned Darla over. I groped Kara's ass as Darla watched me take advantage of her girlfriend. Darla walked over and I reached up with my left hand to push her tit gently against her chest. I felt her nipple slowly scrape against my palm, and pushed further until I felt it flatten back into her areola. With my right hand, I slid a finger inside of Darla. Darla moaned as she grabbed my shoulder instinctively. I pulled her close with the hand on her tit. Darla was soon with earshot and I grinned as I felt her breast flatten even more against my hand. She leaned forward and when her ear was near my mouth, I whispered "When's the last time a guy made you cum, Darla? Don't you want me to top you off, baby?" I glanced at Tiffany and saw her smile. She lifted her tit again and gave me a questioning look. I nodded at her and she smiled before leaning forward and letting her tongue tap her nipple.

Darla's eyes were still closed, her head still next to mine, and I leaned in and kissed her ear, gently sucking on her earlobe. Darla moaned, and I whispered "Cum," into her ear as I found her clit and rubbed it. Darla groaned, shuddering as I felt her orgasm flood her pussy. "Oh fuck yes," I told her. "I own this pussy, don't I?" I said. Darla only shuddered as I removed my hand from her pussy. Kara, still on her knees looked up at me as Darla slowly fell to her knees, unable to continue standing. I reached down to palm her tit, loving the feel of her perky flesh and stiff nipple against my palm.

"Ooooh," Tiff whispered as she came. "That was fucking great. Does my guy know his way around a pussy or what? The only thing is, Jon and I were kind of wondering which of you two losers we hated less. And you both came about the same time. And because I'm me, I heard about what you two have been up to. Getting other girls off competitively? That's pretty fucking hot. So Jon and I would like a demonstration."

Kara looked at Darla as she stood, her heavy breasts sloping down her chest. Darla remained for a moment longer on her knees, recovering from her orgasm. "Sounds fine," Kara said softly. Darla rolled her eyes.

"This is so fucked up, Tiff. You want to watch us have a sexfight while your boyfriend watches? You wanna put your pussy up to mine? If I outfuck you, we go free." Tiffany smiled.

"How about you outfuck Kara and we'll go from there?" Tiffany said, the grin never leaving her face. I noticed Kara's face darken for just a moment, but it was fleeting. Darla grinned. "Fine. Time to make my bitch my bitch again.'" Darla stood, facing Kara, and immediately began the contest. Kara cooed as Darla leaned in quickly to begin sucking on the big tit in front of her.

"You bitch," Kara called as she quickly reached down, working Darla's tit over the same way I had. I felt a prick of pride as I realized I was doing exactly what Darla seemed to like. The redhead groaned as Kara pulled on her nipple, but not enough to let the big tit escape her lips. Tiff leaned over. "Everyone in this room has had a nipple in or near their mouth tonight," she whispered. I groaned and Tiff sighed. "You are so hard," she teased.

Darla's vantage allowed her to lean in and find Kara's pussy, keeping her lover's tit in her mouth. I wondered if Kara's tits were that sensitive, but it was apparent Darla knew her way around Kara's pussy. Kara grunted and shifted, and finally pushed Darla off. Darla was wearing a smug grin, and Kara's nipple, long and thin, jutted from her soft, white tit. As Darla was forced to release, there was a slight pop, and Kara's breast flopped down. Kara seemed to ignore the pleasant show her tits put on for me and Tiff, moving instead to push her hand down to Darla's pussy. Darla couldn't move her free hand fast enough, and soon, Kara's hand was at Darla's pussy.

Darla groaned, and I saw her face focus on Kara's again. "Oh, I'm going to fuck your pussy dry," she told her lover. Kara grinned at the taunt. The brunette said nothing in response, but stepped closer. Darla groaned as she felt Kara's finger deliberately slide deeper. I grunted as Tiffany leaned in and kissed my neck. I immediately wrapped my arm around her and pulled her close. As I pulled her closer, I watched Kara's tits, quivering as she worked to finger fuck her lover in front of us.

"This is so hot," Tiffany whispered as she let me pull her shoulders into me. "I love seeing these two losers fight it out for us," she added. "I hope they don't think they're getting away with having a fingering contest though," she said softly. "That hardly seems fair given what happened in the video. If you want, we can make a bet. If I win, you have to dominate the loser for a night. Like you do me." Tiffany pushed her tit up and scraped it with her tongue again. I swallowed. That didn't seem like a loss to me. "If you win, you get to dominate either one and me at the same time." My eyes widened. "Not tonight, but later." She immediately turned to Kara and Darla.

"Ok ladies, it's time to head to the bedroom so you two can go pussy to pussy. Jon and I will watch as you fuck each other stupid on the bed." Kara grunted, and neither she nor Darla moved, save to keep their fingers exploring each other's pussy. Kara surprised me by leaning in first, her mouth seeking her girlfriend's as they kissed. Darla groaned as she felt Kara, but I wondered if the kiss was becoming competitive as Darla's free hand found Kara's hanging tit. I grunted, and watched Darla's hand slowly massage the big, hanging breast of her lover. Darla broke the kiss to whisper something into Kara's ear, and the brunette groaned.

As she groaned however, Kara pushed back, and Darla fell to the bed. Tits swinging, Kara jumped on top, skillfully sliding her left leg under Darla's right. Both women groaned as they felt their pussies meet. "You're not a top," Darla grunted as she felt Kara's wet pussy slide into her own. The slap of their sexes together made me grunt as I watched them slowly begin rolling their hips.

"Maybe I am tonight," Kara said smoothly as she felt her pussy meet Darla's. I watched in wonder as I saw two women having sex for the first time, and I reminded myself that it was a punishment. Obviously for them. "Maybe I will be for a while," Kara said as she watched Darla's eyes close. Both women seemed to relish the contest, and I noticed Darla's hands reaching up for Kara's big tits. I watched Kara's huge jugs quiver and shake, bouncing uncontrollably until Darla's hands stilled them. I marveled at their weight again, the waves of flesh cascading through her meaty boobs. As Kara began thrusting her hips, Darla began jiggling Kara's tits.

"Don't forget who owns these," Darla said, her voice smoother and silkier than I had remembered. Kara grunted as she felt her lover's hand begin skillfully massaging and squeezing Kara's hanging jugs on her chest. I watched greedily as Darla proved her knowledge of Kara's breasts. Kara sighed as Darla worked her over, her own thrusts slowing slightly. "That's right, Juggs," Darla taunted. "I'll just milk that cum right out of your tits again." I watched Kara's nipples harden as Darla rolled her hips gently. Kara's thick jugs molded slightly around Darla's gentle pressure, but my eye kept moving to the two pussies meeting and working against the other.

"This is so hot," Tiffany moaned into my ear, too softly for the others to hear. "I think Darla's going to win, though," Tiffany added. I shook my head.

"I'm going to root for Kara," I said firmly. Tiffany laughed, but her hand had found my thigh.

"Of course you are. Always betting on the tits," she murmured. I looked back to see Darla's hands still working Kara's breasts over. Then I saw a bit of a surprise, at least from my vantage point. Kara's right hand reached down toward her lover. Kara's hand drifted lazily toward Darla's crotch. I was surprised as I watched Darla grin, and she shifted her hips. "Not so fast, Kara," Darla said silkily, and I watched Kara grunt in frustration. "You aren't getting my clit that easy today. I have to put you back in your place first." The shift seemed to affect Darla as well, though, and something made the redhead give a brief shudder. "Oh, it feels so good for your pussy to melt under mine," Kara breathed.

"I won't be under you for long with these hanging boobs to guide you," Darla laughed, pulling slightly. Kara moaned, and for a moment I thought she might lose her position. But the larger breasted brunette slid back, gripping Darla's wrists with her hands and began bucking wildly. Darla groaned suddenly, and I saw her arms go slightly slack. Kara slid her hands down, and Darla's eyes closed tightly as she felt Kara's pussy begin pounding hers. Within seconds, Kara had pushed Darla's wrists to the bed, and Kara used her weight to her advantage. I couldn't ignore her bountiful assets swinging as she lorded her position over Darla. The redhead groaned as Kara kept pounding her.

"Losing your concentration?" Kara asked as Darla's body shuddered. "You going to cum already?" Kara leaned up for just a moment, apparently enjoying the view of her girlfriend seemingly under so much pressure so early. I took a bit of pride watching her, wondering if I'd gotten her worked up. I don't know if Darla was playing a bit of possum, or was really enjoing it, but she acted quickly, pulling her hands to her sides and snapping them out of Kara's grip. Her nimble arms moved immediately to Kara's waist and pushed to the side, twisting her hips. I watched the muscles tighten on Darla's legs as Kara toppled over in a cascade of flesh and hair. My eyes were still glued to Kara's big breasts, and Tiffany leaned into my ear as she kissed my neck.

"I'd love to see you take those tits again," Tiff whispered. "So much fun. I have so many terrible ideas about what you would do if you had me and Kara as your little toys," she breathed. I groaned, leaning back, and when I looked up, Kara was struggling to hold Darla off. Kara's strength was apparent, but Darla was strong as well, and her leverage was proving her undoing. During the scuffle, their bodies slid against each other, sweat and sex mingling at their legs, but Darla's experience seemed to allow her to maneuver quickly and soon her pussy was siding over Kara's sex. Kara's groan was matched at the moment by a stiffness in her arms. She'd placed them on Darla's thighs as they had struggled for position, but now I noticed Darla's movements almost shaking Kara off. The brunette's pleasure had overwhelmed her for just a moment, and Darla leaned back, trying to wrap her legs around Kara's.

Kara seemed to recognize the move though, and even as their pussies were gliding across each other, creating a wet, almost sticky sound throughout the room. I grunted as Tiff leaned into me, and I felt her boob melt around my arm a bit. "Darla is going to fuck Kara's brains out," she whispered. "And then I win the bet," she added.

"Which means I get to dominate Kara," I responded. Tiff thumped my leg gently, but I felt her shift so I could wrap my arm around her shoulder.

"You always get your tits," Tiffany moaned as I reached down and gently cupped her beaten boob. My eyes found Darla leaning over to trap one of my eagerly desired breasts in her mouth. Kara moaned as Darla sucked on her nipple even as her hips thrust forward, fucking her lover. I wondered if Kara had a shot. Darla's hips played across Kara's body, their legs wrapping around the other. The redhead's lithe body was contrasted well against the curves she rode now, her pale flesh shining with sweat. I swear I could hear their pussies dueling, a wet slap and slip as they each fought for position between the others' legs. My mind went into overdrive as I imagined Darla's pussy pushing Kara's aside, just like her tits had done to the brunette's big jugs.

"You are going to love this," Darla said, releasing the trapped nipple from between her lips. "I'm going to fuck you so good in front of Tiff and Jon. There she is. There's my little exhibitionist." I couldn't help but stare at the way Kara's head was leaning back. As Darla thrust, I didn't see Kara 'regain' any of her strength, but suddenly her hips bucked and Darla's balance seemed shaken. Kara twisted, but Darla tightened her grip on Kara's legs. In doing so, Kara's arms came free, and she immediately let her right hand find a space between them. Darla suddenly moaned as Kara asserted herself more clearly into the bout.

"There it is," Kara cooed, and I felt Tiffany gasp beside me. "I've found that little clit I love so much. You remember how much I like to kiss it, babe?" Kara began sitting up, and I could feel my eyebrows lift as Kara's chat seemed to get a bit more intense. "Yeah, I bet you can picture me now, eating your tight, wet pussy in front of Jon and Tiff. Showing them how much you own me and my titties," she grunted. Darla moaned, and I realized Kara was more in control than I had thought. Her body tightened, and her workout became more apparent as I saw her muscles flex in her back and even briefly on her abs as she sat up.

Darla snarled and pushed, but Kara readjusted her own legs shifting to respond. Tiff's hand gripped my arm, and we watched Darla shudder. Kara was sitting up so she was facing Darla, and leaned in for a kiss. The petite redhead was looking into Kara's face as she opened her mouth, receiving Kara's tongue. The kiss was passionate, and Kara seemed suddenly to be in control. I couldn't see what her fingers were doing to Darla's wet pussy, but I could see the effect. Darla's mouth slowly opened as Kara kissed her, and Kara's body pulled away as she sat up, her legs sliding under her, and away from Darla.

Darla seemed just as surprised, and reached down with her own right hand to try and even things up. Kara's sudden moan indicated Darla had found her target, and I saw Kara's body shudder. Darla kept kissing her, and neither woman seemed eager to give up their lips. I felt myself swallow as I watched the two women push against each other, and I was almost positive that they had forgotten about us. I looked to Tiffany, whose eyes were glued to the scene in front of us.

"I think I'm okay with them fingering each other," Tiffany breathed, her own hands still toying with her sore breasts. I nodded, glancing back as both women held each other by the shoulder. Darla looked up into Kara's eyes with fire.

"That's right, tits," she hissed. "Cum all over my hand while Tiff watches. Put on a show for your favorite Beta O slut." I felt Tiffany stiffen, but patted her thigh. Kara grunted, but kept her own hand working. Her arm shook with the effort as she tried to rub Darla's pussy to orgasm. Both women were locked in that position. Each leaned forward, then back, then forward again as they fought for dominance between them. I was mesmerized as I heard them moan, marveling at the competition and eroticism. Kara's response surprised me as well.

"Oooh. Maybe I'm not the only one who likes putting on a show, Darla," Kara whispered. "Maybe there's a reason we're here. For that video, for you showing off with Dan and Connie? I'm a bit of a sub though. Maybe you just needed a woman like Tiff to put you in your place. You gonna cum for her?" Darla's face darkened and Kara groaned as Darla did something to her. I noticed Kara's arm fall slightly limp.

"I own your ass," Darla hissed. "Give me a tit," she ordered. Kara's left hand cupped her left breast and lifted it. Darla leaned in and began sucking on the brunette's long, thin nipple. Tiffany thumped my leg.

"I love my chances. Kara's already subbing out to her." Kara's moans seemed to back Tiffany's ideas up, but I also noticed Darla's hand working a little less rhythmically on Kara's no doubt wet pussy. Darla was holding Kara's tit up with her mouth, Kara's left hand slipping to just below the base of her breast. Darla leaned back, and Kara's tit thudded against her chest. Darla's eyes were narrow.

"Look at that," Darla said as she continued her assault on Kara's pussy. Kara glanced down to her swinging breast, sagging gently against her. Her weight loss had taken a fair share from the fullness of her tits, I realized. "After tonight, you'll remember why I'm on top, Kara. You just can't keep up with me." Kara grunted as Darla used her free hand to slightly bounce Kara's left tit. Her nipple sat stiff and pointed at her. "You want to show off for them?" Darla asked suddenly. She lifted the soft tit to Kara's mouth. "Show them what you'll do for me," Darla said softly. "Show them," she ordered. Kara leaned down and I saw her eyes half close.

Suddenly, Kara's hand reached up and snatched Darla's wrist. Darla's eyes widened, and Kara looked back at her. "I think I can show them what you'll do for me," Kara said, and she pushed Darla's arm gently backward with her hand. Kara's strength training began to show as the muscles on her arm tightened. Darla groaned as Kara's right arm stiffened, and I saw a regular rhythm begin to develop as the contest progressed. Tiffany's arm leaned against mine, and we both realized how into the contest we were.

"I want you to do this," I whispered. Tiff groaned and I felt her push against me even more firmly. She didn't respond, save to have her hand rest on my thigh. Darla's hand was still moving backward as Kara moved her girlfriend and the brunette added to the pressure by leaning forward. Darla was bending back, and as she gave ground had to remove her hand from Kara's pussy in order to be pushed onto her back.

"Oh, perfect," Kara purred. "Let me jill you off in front of Jon and Tiff. Show them what your pussy likes," she added. I swear to this day (Tiffany denies it) that Kara licked her lips after she said it. Regardless, the brunette had no problem pushing her advantage and Darla moaned in pleasure as she felt Kara's fingers do their work. I watched Darla's face carefully, and noticed her eyes clenched tightly as she tried to work her way out of it. Kara's fingers were slapping wetly now, and I could hear the squelch of her digits invading her girlfriend's slick sex.

Darla groaned again and Kara pursed her lips. "That's right, baby. I can't wait to feel you start cumming." Kara leaned over, and Darla struck. Her abs tightened as she just leaned forward. Kara, surprised, let go of Darla's hand, though she worked to keep fingering her girlfriend. As soon as Darla felt her hand free she grabbed Kara by the shoulder and pulled. Kara's eyes went a bit wide as she felt herself beginning to fall, and cursing slid her fingers out of Darla. "Christ!" Darla yelled as Kara toppled over.

Darla was fast, eager to capitalize, and soon both hands were on Kara's shoulders. They wrestled a moment, each woman's flesh a mass of sweat and competitive muscle. Darla sought some sort of leverage, but Kara was still a strong woman, and objectively larger. She fought back, and Darla swore; it looked almost like Kara oil wrestling, as no one could ever really get a grip. At one point, Kara twisted to get her legs under her, ending up on her back so she could see her girlfriend, but Darla's hand flashed down and Kara gasped. "Oh fuck are you wet!" Darla laughed. Her hand moved fast, and Kara's struggles weakened. "That's right, baby. I have your pussy now." Darla straddled Kara's legs, her hand a blur beneath them. Kara grunted and reached down for Darla's sex, but Darla's free hand was everywhere catching attempt after attempt. "Just feel it get wetter," Darla murmured as she looked down on Kara. Darla shifted, sliding her hips sideways before a gentle twist.

"I'm going to fuck your brains out now," Darla said loudly. I was shocked when Darla pulled her hand from Kara's pussy. She immediately slid up and both women jumped. I realized that Drala had slid her pussy against Kara's. "Let them watch the real queen work," Darla said as she slowly began bucking her hips. "I thought they'd want to see me ride you out. Pussy to pussy, Kara. The only thing your tits are good for are handles." Darla reached down and gathered up as much of Kara's wobbling rack as she could. Kara groaned as Darla dominated her, and I could feel my win on the bet slipping away as the usual order of things was reestablished.

"She looks so good on bottom," Tiffany teased me. "So natural." Kara's head shaking from side to side did nothing to change that opinion. I watched as the busty brunette was being fucked, my mind still reeling from watching the competition. Kara and Darla continued to work their pussies against each other. Kara had stopped trying to get a hand on Darla's pussy and instead had her hands on Darla's wrists as the redhead bounced and wobbled Kara's soft tits.

"You were right, Kara. I love putting on a show. I love letting Jon and Tiff see how easily your pussy gives into mine. Playing with my big tits, fucking out my pussy. Tiff knows I own you now," Darla taunted. "You couldn't keep up on your best day, baby. And now that Jon's here? He gives you attention when he sees these useless udders. Bet you're loving the fact you're putting on a show for him." Kara moaned again as Darla let the brunette's tits fall, sloping slightly sideways off her chest.

Tiffany glanced at me and I shrugged. I had no idea I'd played any role in whatever was happening. Tiffany leaned in and said something that almost got me off on its own. "No matter what happens tonight, I will let you do whatever you want to me for the next week. I mean whatever, Jon." I shook my head and looked back to Kara. I focused on the brunette's faced, surprised at this point she hadn't cum, but it took me a second to realize that Kara's hands had found their way to Darla's hips.

"Oh yeah, baby. I can tell your close. Pull me even further into that warm wet pussy of yours. God. I can feel your cum all over me, sweetheart. You're fighting, which is commendable, but you didn't really have a chance here." Kara grunted as Darla smashed her tits together. "That is still fucking hot to watch," Darla sighed. "Jon seems to enjoy them." All the while, Darla's taunts never got in the way of her simply fucking Kara. I was surprised I was playing such a role.

I was also surprised when Kara's hands flashed up and gripped Darla's tits. So was Darla, judging from the look on her face. Her hands immediately and instinctively released Kara's tits and gripped at her girlfriend's wrists, but Kara was sitting up already. When they had reached a stalemate, Kara began writhing her hips against Darla. Her breasts shook with the effort, but Kara's eyes were focused on her girlfriend's face. The brunette's hands slipped down to Darla's hips and she seemed to hold the redhead there. Darla continued pushing against Kara, and soon both women were in a rhythmic thrusting battle.

I admit to being mesmerized by the event, the smell of sex and sound of Darla nd Kara's wet pussies slapping together overtaking my senses at times. I do remember watching the jiggle on Kara's big, soft tits as she fucked against her girlfriend, a stark contrast to the controlled shifting and bouncing of Darla's perky breasts. Both women shifted their hands, Darla sliding hers down to slap at Kara's tits, while Kara brought her right hand brace her from behind. Darla used Kara's legs to support here and I watched them work at each other. Kara's body tightened, her workout forcing her muscles to the skin, even as her breasts wobbled over her chest.

Tiffany's lips found my ear again. She didn't say anything, but her teeth and tongue nipped and licked at my lobe and I had some trouble keeping my attention on the fight on my bed. Kara's body and Darla's body both leaned forward, then back. I couldn't help but watch Kara's breasts shift and shake as they moved, and Kara leaned in at one point for a kiss. Darla met her mouth aggressively, and both Tiff and I leaned forward to watch. Darla pushed her tongue into Kara's mouth, and Kara's tongue met hers. After a moment, Kara pushed Darla's tongue back. We watched as spit began sliding down their faces, their bodies shaking and shimmering with sweat. The kiss got more and more aggressive, to the point where we watched Darla suck on Kara's tongue.

I watched Darla's lithe form twist her hips, and Kara's reactions were moans and grunts as the redhead manipulated her girlfriend's pussy. "I can feel that clit," Darla breathed, panting with pleasure and exertion. "I'm going to fuck it out," she added. Kara thrust back, bucking her hips with her newfound strength and apparent stamina.

"I can't wait to feel you bend under me, baby," Kara shot back. Darla grunted.

"Feel that clit, baby? So hard. Bending yours?" Kara moaned and Darla laughed.

"Better fight than usual, babe. I'll give you that." Darla began thrusting with more confidence and power. Kara grunted. "Yeah. Now I'm going to do what you knew I was going to do. Fuck you and those tits out. Right in front of John and Tiff. Right in front of your royalty." Darla grunted, but let her hands fill with Kara's breasts again. "These are such fun. Who owns these tits, Kara?" Kara groaned. "You want to put on a show for your queen?" Darla shoved Kara's big left breast to her mouth. "Do what you do best, baby." Kara's tongue snaked out of her mouth, lapping at her own nipple. She teased her long peak to its full hardness. Even from a further vantage point, I could see her areola shrinking to extend her tip.

"Look at her tongue her tit. She wants to cum so bad," Tiffany moaned into my ear. "I'm going to win because Kara is such a bottom," she added. I watched as Kara looked at her girlfriend. Darla smiled smugly at her and let the big tit slide back down her chest. Darla's hands moved up to her shoulder and she closed her eyes. Kara was still thrusting, but something about the scene highlighted everything that Darla and Kara had come to represent. I glanced back at Tiffany, who was no longer holding back. She had leaned against the couch, and was rubbing her pussy frantically. I realized I didn't want to join her until the fight was over. I leaned over to help out, gripping her right breast gently from the base and gently bouncing her softened bruised boob. Tiff looks at you, but doesn't stop you. Your eyes both focus back on Kara and Darla.

Kara looked down at her own breasts bouncing as she was fucked, and I couldn't trace any emotion on her face other than what seemed to be the pleasure she was getting from Darla's thorough dominance of her. I wondered if that was part of the enjoyment for a submissive woman like Kara. Getting thoroughly dominated and put into her place seemed to be something she'd craved at one point. But something seemed off earlier. She was confident, even brash. Now, I seemed to be watching Darla literally fuck her resistance away, and I marveled at the arousal I felt from thinking about it.

I glanced back at my fianc?e, who looked down pointedly at my hand, still mauling her bruised tit. "Don't let go," she whispered. "I'm going to cum again, Jon," she whispered. "I'll tell you what I'm thinking about when they leave." I glanced back at Darla and Kara, and Darla let Kara's tits go.

"I like this little rebellious streak, baby," Darla cooed. She put her hand on Kara's breastbone, between her big tits. "But I think it's time I finished this. I still want to have time to go home and fuck your brains out again. Without these two pervs watching." I watched Darla push, and grunted, assuming Kara was finished.

Kara didn't move. Her eyes flickered up to Darla, and I watched her abs tense. Her stomach was by no means flat, but the muscle was there, and my eyes widened as I watched Kara reach up with one hand and place it on Darla's breastbone. "I think you're in for a surprise, lover," Kara hissed. She sprang, pushing off with the one hand bracing her. I know she didn't notice, but I did as her tits flew all over her chest. Her hand remained glued to Darla's chest, while Darla's hand slipped down. The move obviously surprised Darla, who flopped back on the bed. Kara followed her over and down, her hand still on her girlfriend's chest.

"Now stay still and be quiet," Kara growled. She leaned back and smoothly slid her legs over Darla's pair. I heard the telling sound of wet skin against wet skin. Tiffany was leaning forward; I'd since let go of her breast as we both watched Kara suddenly atop Darla.

"What the fuck?" Tiffany breathed, her voice barely audible. Kara begin bouncing eagerly, suddenly trapping Darla beneath her. Darla moaned as her girlfriend kept her hand on her chest. As Darla tiwsted, Kara continued to just thrust, sending her sex against her girlfriend's pussy time and again. Kara's ass was jiggling, her taut rear accepting the impact with shockwaves of rippling flesh, and I grunted as I felt myself lurch. "Feel it Darla?" Kara grunted suddenly. "Your clit under mine? Can't wait to feel it bend against me, baby." Darla tried to reach up, but Kara shoved her down. "Just stay," Kara ordered. Darla moaned. "Love that feeling, don't you, Dar?" Kara, like Darla, now seemed completely oblivious to our presence. "Let me just fuck you out, baby. You want to cum now, don't you? After getting your pussy worked on?" Darla grunted, shaking, but Kara had the leverage and took advantage. Darla's arms reached out for Kara's wrist, and Kara slowly twisted her hips. Darla' eyes widened, and the redhead's left hand fell to her side. The right still weakly tried to pull at Kara's wrist, but it didn't budge.

"I seem to remember you liking that move," Kara said smugly. She repeated it, and Darla groaned, a low, almost drained response. "Baby, you're not getting up. I've got you. Jon and Tiff know it. You know it. I know it. I outfucked you, Darla." Kara continued thrusting, pushing Darla's hands above her head. As she leaned over her lover, Darla watched Kara's hanging jugs fall to her face. Darla, realizing she was closer to being completely trapped, bucked, but Kara had obviously been waiting for it. She shifted back, and Darla's hips fell, pinned even more firmly to bed. I just heard Kara whisper "Go ahead," as she leaned further inward, and Darla let Kara's left nipple into her mouth. The redhead sucked on Kara's big tit as Kara fucked her, and I groaned loudly enough that Kara looked over.

"You know how I love making you feel good," Kara cooed. "Focus on how good I'm making you feel now. Just relax, and let your floppy-titted slut make you cum again." Darla grunted, and I saw her whole body shake. Kara noticed, too. "Let me just suck on my big titty for you. You like seeing me shove this worthless tit into my mouth, Darla?" Kara immediate shoved her free tit to her mouth and sucked on it, hard. "Damn, baby," Kara said after pulling her mouth off her tit. "You don't even need to work. Just let me fuck you until you cum." Darla groaned, and Tiff and I both went wide-eyed as Kara's tact changed.

Her submissive streak did its job, and Darla's body convulsed under her. "No, no, no, nononononooooooo," Darla moaned as her lover outfucked her. Kara let her tit drop from her mouth as she rode out Darla's orgasm, her tits swinging in rhythm with the obviously expert thrusts of her hips. Tiff moaned out her own orgasm, and I glanced over to watch her head fall back against the couch. I fought the urge to grope at her breasts, instead glancing back to Kara as she rode out her lover's orgasm on our bed.

Time seemed to stand a bit still as Darla came down. Kara slid off of her and laid back on the bed. She took a few deep breaths and reached over to touch Darla's arm. Darla immediately pulled away. She got off the bed and looked at us. "Hope you guys enjoyed the freak show," Darla said, gathering her clothes. She pulled her top and panties on. Kara immediately rolled off the bed and went to put an arm around her girlfriend. Darla spun away, and Kara stepped back, nearly falling backwards onto the bed.

"Oh, you got me. You like putting on a show for these pervs so much? Trying to show them what a good little slut you are!? Fine, stay here and fuck them all you want, Kara. I know Jon will love having you on your knees." Darla shot a look at me. "You still getting blowjobs from everyone?" Tears were starting to form in Darla's face as she looked at Kara. "I... you know what, I'll see you at home." Darla pulled on her hoodie and gathered her things. Kara sighed as she watched Darla leave, shaking her head.

Tiff and I sat in quiet, awkward silence as Kara turned to us. "I'm sorry," she started, but then seemed to lose her train of thought. Tiff stood up. She wrapped an arm around Kara. As she did, I couldn't help but notice Tiff's right breast pushing against Kara's left tit. Normally, Tiff's thick, firm jugs would have shoved Kara's bigger boobs aside, but Tiff's softened breasts spilled outward from the point they met, as did Kara's. Neither pair seemed willing to take over the space and I held back a groan as the thought of a titfight floated through my mind.

"It's fine Kara. Holy shit. What was that?" Kara shook her head and looked at her. I immediately felt somewhat guilty for watching their breasts.

"Darla really doesn't like you," she said quietly. "And I'm not sure my winning made anything better. She was pissed tonight, but she seemed like she knew she had a debt to pay. Like she has before. I don't know. I think it got a bit intense... after."

"After you fucked Darla's brains out on our bed?" Tiff offered. Kara's mouth opened in shock, but she nodded.

"Yeah. I imagine that didn't help her mood," Kara responded carefully. "I might need...." Tiff nodded, cutting Kara off.

"Of course. Go. We'll talk about stuff later." Kara looked at Tiffany and nodded.

"I was going to say I'll need a ride home. We came together," Kara said. Tiffany's realization spread across her face.

"Oh... sorry. Jon..." I nodded and stood up. I grabbed a coat from the dresser and pulled it on while Kara got dressed. I turned away, and heard a slight "It's fine, Jon." I turned to Kara questioningly. She was holding her t-shirt to her chest.

"I feel a bit bad about ruining your big night," Kara said. "If you want to watch, you can." I smiled.

"Thanks, Kara. How about I take a raincheck." Kara nodded shyly as she pulled her shirt closer. I turned back around and glanced at Tiffany.

"Oh fuck that," Tiffany said. "I'm watching." Kara snorted, and I grinned. I could tell from her tone that Tiffany was trying to lighten the mood.

"We'll both take a raincheck, Kara," Tiffany said meaningfully. "But you can let us know when you're ready. Oh... fuck." I turned to glance and saw Kara gently rubbing Tiff's soft tits. Kara grinned. Tiff looked at Kara and shook her head.

"I just had to feel them," Kara said. "Tam almost had you." Kara dropped Tiff's boob and Tiff shook her head.

"I will get you for that," Tiff promised, and Kara smiled weakly.

"I know." Kara pulled her hoodie on over her shirt and Tiff looked at her

We got ready and made our way to the car. I opened the door for Kara and she gave me an odd look. I went to the other side and opened the door. When I got in the car, Kara had opened her sweatshirt. Her breasts pushed against the fabric and she grinned as I was caught staring. Her hard nipples still pushed against the fabric. "If it makes you feel any better, I probably will not get off again tonight," she offered. "And I got really worked up with Darla."

"Kara, you don't have to do anything, or explain anything." Kara looked at me and sighed.

"I do feel a bit bad," she said. "The least I can do is give you a bit of fun on the way home." She gave me a halfhearted grin. "And I know how you like to see these bounce."

I did my best to keep my eyes on the road. "Holy fuck, Kara," I said. "Tell you what. I'll text you tonight, and I'll give you a few instructions. Have them done by the end of this week, and send me the pics I want. That'll be the first step in your apology, okay?" Kara looked taken aback.

"First step?" I glanced at her.

"Do you really think Tiff is going to leave you alone after what you did to her brother? You really don't want to know what she had planned. Though I think you'll find out eventually." Kara nodded.

"Yeah. I guess the Beta O vs Hooter girls is over." I glanced at her.

"The competition is," I agreed. Kara looked at me.

"I'm assuming Tamera and Tiff had some predetermined notions as to the stakes. I imagine you'll see Tiff at work later this week. I may join her." Kara licked her lips.

"And start collecting?" Kara asked quietly. We reached a stoplight and I saw Kara's shirt pulled up over her left breast. It hung, dangling and wobbling as she leaned over.

Once she saw me looking, she slowly pulled her shirt down over her tit. "Darla wasn't just being a bitch — she had some things right." I continued driving. I pulled up in their apartment complex and Kara sighed. She zipped up her hoodie. "I'm going to talk to Darla. Thanks for the ride, Jon. I'm... working tomorrow." She got out of the car and closed the door. I watched her go up the stairs to her apartment before seeing the door open and close after she went in.

I drove home, realizing only after a few minutes that the lack of traffic was based on the fact that it was nearly three in the morning. I groaned as I pulled into my parking spot, thankful that the intensity of the evening had kept me awake. When I walked in, Tiffany was on the couch. She had pulled on a nightgown, but her left breast was out, exposed.

"I was wondering, given the late hour, if you were up... for," without hesitation I knelt before her and hiked her nightgown up. "Jon?! Oh fuck, baby," she said. I groaned as I smelled her sex, the wetness drawing my tongue and my lips to her outer labia. My feast did not last long as I felt her shudder, her body responding viscerally. It was a record for me, though I knew better than to take credit as she came down.

"What the fuck... damn, baby," Tiff said, reaching down to tousle my hair. "Why..." I shrugged as I looked up.

"Figured you needed it," I told her. "And deserved it." Tiff sighed as she pulled out her other tit.

"Sorry you didn't get your fun with Kara," Tiff said, still breathing heavily. I glanced up at her. Tiff pushed her tits together, and I grunted, feeling my cock becoming stiffer and stiffer. "Is there anything I can do?" Tiff asked. She bit her lip and sat up on the couch. I stood, and felt Tiff's hands at my pants. "Anything at all?" I groaned as I felt Tiff's hands around me.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Best Friend's Sister, Chapter 39

The master returns! - With a bang! (literally, lol)

What an exciting episode, full of things to unpack... First, it was very very hot to see 'sub' Kara outfuck her 'domme' Darla, right in front of Darla's hated nemesis, Tiff. Too bad that also meant we didn't get to witness a second sexfight, between the two enemies. Though I guess given the dramatic way Darla left, there may yet be a few loose ends in need of tying...

As we know from before, Darla's boobs may be small, but they're also very dense - dense enough to have almost defeated Tiff's proud pair in their fight back in chapter 4! In their current, badly bruised condition, Tiff jugs would've been in biiiig trouble:

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Grey View Post
    ... I loved the feel of Darla's firm breasts, firmer perhaps than even my own girls, and definitely denser than her girlfriend's oversized pair.

I plucked at both of Darla's nipples to stiffen them before pulling her shirt around her tits. The white fabric molded and stretched highlighting Darla's pink peaks. ?You have some amazingly firm tits,? I told her quietly. Darla closed her eyes and gave a slight moan. "Firmer than Kara's," I whispered. Darla nodded. "Maybe than Tiff's?" I added even more quietly. Darla moaned as she heard me.

Tiff stood up. She wrapped an arm around Kara. As she did, I couldn't help but notice Tiff's right breast pushing against Kara's left tit. Normally, Tiff's thick, firm jugs would have shoved Kara's bigger boobs aside, but Tiff's softened breasts spilled outward from the point they met, as did Kara's. Neither pair seemed willing to take over the space and I held back a groan as the thought of a titfight floated through my mind.

"We'll both take a raincheck, Kara," Tiffany said meaningfully. "But you can let us know when you're ready. Oh... fuck." I turned to glance and saw Kara gently rubbing Tiff's soft tits. Kara grinned. Tiff looked at Kara and shook her head.

"I just had to feel them," Kara said. "Tam almost had you." Kara dropped Tiff's boob and Tiff shook her head.

"I will get you for that," Tiff promised, and Kara smiled weakly.

"I know." Kara pulled her hoodie on over her shirt and Tiff looked at her

We got ready and made our way to the car. I opened the door for Kara and she gave me an odd look. I went to the other side and opened the door. When I got in the car, Kara had opened her sweatshirt. Her breasts pushed against the fabric and she grinned as I was caught staring. Her hard nipples still pushed against the fabric.
    Can't wait to see where Jon's series will take us next! Thanks for posting, and have a great Christmas!

WriteThisWay

And all is right in the world again.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

[I would like to see Tiff in a few sexfights. Maybe cassie and sabrina would be good Training partners.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thommy1982 View Post
    [I would like to see Tiff in a few sexfights. Maybe cassie and sabrina would be good Training partners.
    On that note, I'm not sure if you've read any of Jon's "Jen and Ellen" stories? Those feature lots of sexfighting as well. (And are hot as hell, lol!)

Merry Christmas to all BFS fans!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jon, hope all is well! Hope we get our holiday BFS chapter!! Haven't read a titfight involving Tiffany in almost a year! Happy Holidays!

Reddd

Junior Hostboard Member Thotless's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

If only we could get another chapter.