Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Reddit thread inspired me to roleplay

Hello, I find an interesting thread lately and i have to share it... Its weird, as I like.. So if someone want to try with me, with slow build up and not sex focused rp story, dont hesitate to pm me. I can play fvf, mvf or maybe mvm... Futa vs futa, futa vs female and futa vs male too.. I can play all gender

So here the thread :

Flirting is always most fun when both people are doing it, and a back-and-forth can oh so easily turn into banter. Seductive glances turn challenging as the prospective partners probe around to see how far the other will go, and the compliments quickly turn into teasing little quips. And when the two are especially competitive, it's only natural that the flirting could turn physical...

So that's what I'm looking for today - someone competitive, not afraid of a little embarrassment, and not afraid to embarrass the other person either! Do we lock eyes and elbows over an armwrestling bout at dinner? Interlock fingers and brace shoulders for a game of mercy at a party? Some other fiendishly sensual competitive game? We all know where some friendly wrestling in the bedroom is going to end up. Let's take it all the way there

I love this kind of vanilla competitive things, trying to embarrass each other. Contact me if someone is interested

Junior Hostboard Member testingtesting's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Reddit thread inspired me to roleplay

If you want a fvf hit me up. Also, in which sub where you?