Thread: 25th anniversary of my first story - Multiwriter project!

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

25th anniversary of my first story - Multiwriter project!

Hi, dear forum people!

This year marks the 25th anniversary of my first story, the first time I took inspiration from a rivalry between girls in my class during a New Year's Eve party and decided to shape it into a short, hot story named "El mejor pecho de la clase" ("Best breast in class"). Afterwards came more stories, based on the Dragonlance saga and, in time, more "mundane" stories.

That first story is very simple, and it hasn't stood the test of time. It's just a simple titfight (I wasn't even into sexfight then), but it's a story I'm particularly fond of. Only my Spanish fans at the time could read it, because I wrote it in Spanish. Now, however, on its 25th anniversary, I would like to give a new life to the story...with your help. Not only do I want to translate it into English, but I want to give it a new sense of hotness and sensuality.

You know the multi-writer projects I like to organize from time to time. In this one, again, I am looking for writers who want to participate with a short text, either based on a paragraph from the original story or adding some of their own creation to, among all, build the story and brough a text from 1995 to this 2020, extending the details of the titfight and adding a sexfight.

If you have a few minutes free to write something and want to make this humble writer happy, don't hesitate to write me a PM or to my email: [email protected]
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: 25th anniversary of my first story - Multiwriter project

Best breast in class
    wow~~~an amazing topic, always have that kind of fantacy
    looking foward to seeing that rework

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

Re: 25th anniversary of my first story - Multiwriter project

Some people have asked me that, so I will clarify: no, I have never written about anyone under 18. In fact, I'm against that kind of story. In this story, both in the original and in the new version, the girls are in their twenties.
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown