Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

XFF 0143 similar matches

Hey guys,

I found the video XFF 0143, ABIGAIL MAC & CHRISTIE STEVENS II.
    The last part of the video is very unique. The both horny beauty's wanted to get sure that they can't escape from each other until the tribfight is finished. Therefore and to make sure they stay close together they connect their garter belts and their hair. As I said, it's very unique and very hot with a special chemistry.
    Does anybody know similar videos, where the girls connect their garter belts together, that the stay close together without a chance to escape?
    Thanks for your feedback

Senior Hostboard Member Rivals_Rapture's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Red face Re: XFF 0143 similar matches

Yes, this video and the one before it between the two are some of my favorite all-time videos. The girls aren't the best actresses, but they're just so bratty and catty, and everything they do is dripping with sensuality. Also, they just match up so incredibly well body-to-body.

That being said, as much as I enjoy XFF as a producer, none of their other videos match those in terms of what you mentioned that you like or just overall style of battle.

I say that as someone who has watched basically every one of their videos. There are some garter-belt catfights I've seen from other producers, but they're older, lower quality videos, and not sexfights.

I have to imagine the Abigail Christie videos were commissioned by someone, if only because they're so different than the other videos XFF has done.