Inspired by the brilliant idea of Rival's Rapture (don't forget to visit his website https://www.fights.sexy/), I have decided to create a new gallery where I will show the stories I am working on. I cannot promise that all the stories will be finished (some are years old...), but it seems to me that it is a good way to receive your feedback and, at the same time, the energy to continue with them.

Of course, there may also be changes in the stories: the beautiful women who inspire it, the concept, the ways of fighting... Your suggestions on this subject will be very valuable and welcome.

So keep an eye out for more of my sneak peeks over the next few days, and don't forget to leave a comment!

STORY #1: SILK AND NAILS

ddo4ngs 13c5f28d 9832 43ed 8efd a12563bfabfa?tokeneyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzNhZjlkYjEzLTA3Y2ItNGQyMi05NWI5LWQ0MWUwZDYyOTMwZVwvZGRvNG5ncy0xM2M1ZjI4ZC05ODMyLTQzZWQtOGVmZC1hMTI1NjNiZmFiZmEuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0lWmuVtuqVd1F6xoiPYD tT8QJDRivuvZjhavV5Ytot0

Summary: Hatred and jealousy between co-workers Denise and Vanessa is growing. Attending to their customers on skates in the best lingerie store in town, the two beauties compete in secret until, sick of the tense situation, they meet at the store after hours. With skates and the best lingerie in the store, they will fight each other with their three best virtues: lips, nipples and legs.

Muses: Emily Didonato & Sara Sampaio.

Current status: 21000+ words, 3 full chapters, needs English translation.