Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Anubisx's Sneak Peeks

Inspired by the brilliant idea of Rival's Rapture (don't forget to visit his website https://www.fights.sexy/), I have decided to create a new gallery where I will show the stories I am working on. I cannot promise that all the stories will be finished (some are years old...), but it seems to me that it is a good way to receive your feedback and, at the same time, the energy to continue with them.

Of course, there may also be changes in the stories: the beautiful women who inspire it, the concept, the ways of fighting... Your suggestions on this subject will be very valuable and welcome.

So keep an eye out for more of my sneak peeks over the next few days, and don't forget to leave a comment!

STORY #1: SILK AND NAILS

ddo4ngs 13c5f28d 9832 43ed 8efd a12563bfabfa?tokeneyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzNhZjlkYjEzLTA3Y2ItNGQyMi05NWI5LWQ0MWUwZDYyOTMwZVwvZGRvNG5ncy0xM2M1ZjI4ZC05ODMyLTQzZWQtOGVmZC1hMTI1NjNiZmFiZmEuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0lWmuVtuqVd1F6xoiPYD tT8QJDRivuvZjhavV5Ytot0

Summary: Hatred and jealousy between co-workers Denise and Vanessa is growing. Attending to their customers on skates in the best lingerie store in town, the two beauties compete in secret until, sick of the tense situation, they meet at the store after hours. With skates and the best lingerie in the store, they will fight each other with their three best virtues: lips, nipples and legs.

Muses: Emily Didonato & Sara Sampaio.

Current status: 21000+ words, 3 full chapters, needs English translation.
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

WriteThisWay

Re: Anubisx's Sneak Peeks

Quote Originally Posted by Anubisx View Post
    Inspired by the brilliant idea of Rival's Rapture (don't forget to visit his website https://www.fights.sexy/), I have decided to create a new gallery where I will show the stories I am working on. I cannot promise that all the stories will be finished (some are years old...), but it seems to me that it is a good way to receive your feedback and, at the same time, the energy to continue with them.

Of course, there may also be changes in the stories: the beautiful women who inspire it, the concept, the ways of fighting... Your suggestions on this subject will be very valuable and welcome.

So keep an eye out for more of my sneak peeks over the next few days, and don't forget to leave a comment!

ddo4ngs 13c5f28d 9832 43ed 8efd a12563bfabfa?tokeneyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzNhZjlkYjEzLTA3Y2ItNGQyMi05NWI5LWQ0MWUwZDYyOTMwZVwvZGRvNG5ncy0xM2M1ZjI4ZC05ODMyLTQzZWQtOGVmZC1hMTI1NjNiZmFiZmEuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0lWmuVtuqVd1F6xoiPYD tT8QJDRivuvZjhavV5Ytot0

Summary: Hatred and jealousy between co-workers Denise and Vanessa is growing. Attending to their customers on skates in the best lingerie store in town, the two beauties compete in secret until, sick of the tense situation, they meet at the store after hours. With skates and the best lingerie in the store, they will fight each other with their three best virtues: lips, nipples and legs.

Interesting concept, but there's a 0% chance I'm reading something that's the equivalent of around 30 printed pages (Arial, single spaced). Let me know when the Cliffs Notes version comes out. Until then, I'll read book length works by published (not self published) authors with paying audiences.

Senior Hostboard Member Rivals_Rapture's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Talking Re: Anubisx's Sneak Peeks

AnubisX, I know you have your own pages. But I could make you a Previews page on Fights.Sexy if you'd be interested! Let me know!

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rivals_Rapture View Post
    AnubisX, I know you have your own pages. But I could make you a Previews page on Fights.Sexy if you'd be interested! Let me know!
    That would be very nice of you

@Write: I respect your decision, of course. But just to clarify, since English is not my language and maybe "current status" is not correct: that is the number of words I have written for now, not the final number.

Two mores:

STORY #2: ETERNAL BEAUTY

ddo5k22 6555a6f6 6243 4a67 8ed7 18d9b5f90041?tokeneyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzNhZjlkYjEzLTA3Y2ItNGQyMi05NWI5LWQ0MWUwZDYyOTMwZVwvZGRvNWsyMi02NTU1YTZmNi02MjQzLTRhNjctOGVkNy0xOGQ5YjVmOTAwNDEuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0WCM oIaZO TVv5g9tA7omplA5ZiVXeRysGrtou0oCpg

Summary: The burglar Fujiko and the aristocrat Emmanuelle (both characters from "Lupin the Third")are trying to obtain the secret of eternal youth, hidden in an old temple in the Thai jungle. Both believe they are the only ones worthy of preserving their beauty forever, so they won't hesitate to use any trick, no matter how dirty, to show their nemesis which one of them is the best woman.

Muses: Meisa Kuroki & Natalie Uher.

Current status: 3000+ words, 1 full chapter.

STORY #3: LEG TANGLE

ddo68zg 681441df cb21 41f6 a7bd a2a3251f7ac8?tokeneyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzNhZjlkYjEzLTA3Y2ItNGQyMi05NWI5LWQ0MWUwZDYyOTMwZVwvZGRvNjh6Zy02ODE0NDFkZi1jYjIxLTQxZjYtYTdiZC1hMmEzMjUxZjdhYzguanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0qURehAGbr cshpb4UTWb4ymcmV8HbXFrAOoYraGctfs

Summary: Amy and May work for the same company, but they have never crossed paths with each other; thirty floors of their company's skyscraper separate the offices of which they are in charge. But that doesn't stop them from hearing about each other...something they hated. Everyone talks about how beautiful and hot the other woman is, but mostly about her perfect legs. Unable to stand it any longer, the two leggy beauties will end up looking for each other..

Muses: Evangeline Lilly & Lauren Cohan.

Current status: 5000+ words, 1 full chapter.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

You got me with Silk & Nails

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anubisx View Post

Interesting concept. I am curious to see what story comes out. Even the Lupine concept intrigues me!

Senior Hostboard Member Rivals_Rapture's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Red face Re: Anubisx's Sneak Peeks

Your previews page is up!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Thanks Rival's, really appreciated!!!!

STORY #4: THE AMAZON & THE VALKYRIE

ddocqli 28ad0c11 3f78 408e bdc6 80b163705269?tokeneyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzNhZjlkYjEzLTA3Y2ItNGQyMi05NWI5LWQ0MWUwZDYyOTMwZVwvZGRvY3FsaS0yOGFkMGMxMS0zZjc4LTQwOGUtYmRjNi04MGIxNjM3MDUyNjkuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0Qlife4G0 ab9bpWfZX2PKqGf 1hNf12z 2ub5Qdrns4

Summary: Two foreign students, a university and hate at first sight. A Turkish "Amazon" and a Swedish "Valkyrie" compete to see who's the sexiest woman on campus with each and every one of their weapons at their disposal

Muses: Amira Sahara & Alena Shishkova.

Based in: Pajama Party by Emery & Jim.

Current status: 43000+ words, 10 full chapters.
    Last edited by Anubisx; January 16th, 2020 at 02:32 PM.

WriteThisWay

While there's no way I'm reading stories in the 40k word range, this thread is excellent. I love how the ideas are presented, and adding the muses somehow makes it feel all the more real.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

STORY #5: THE SUPERIOR WOMAN

ddohcta a7948d35 6443 4eb9 a16d 59fa8a389de5?tokeneyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzNhZjlkYjEzLTA3Y2ItNGQyMi05NWI5LWQ0MWUwZDYyOTMwZVwvZGRvaGN0YS1hNzk0OGQzNS02NDQzLTRlYjktYTE2ZC01OWZhOGEzODlkZTUuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0t1pxBmOWm96AmRfLTHH h5HSZ7TRMUvgMBmjq Y3irM

Summary: Laura and Tanya are the best women in Oxford: they are the best students, the best athletes, and more popular and more attractive than anyone else. The problem is that they would never accept the existence of another alpha woman. The duel between flexible and toned bodies has begun.

Muses: Megan Ewing & Raymonde

Based in: Top Bitch by JD88

Current status: 20000+ words, 2 full chapters, it needs translation into English

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast