Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: The Showtime Contest

OMG! Cannot wait for the next part! All this buildup will be worth it!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RickyJo View Post
    OMG! Cannot wait for the next part! All this buildup will be worth it!!!
    I have to second Ricky's comment and reiterate something I've said before: King really is a master of the ever-growing buildup, layering tension and anticipation on more tension and anticipation. To date, the story has come to about 63 pages but, so far, it has all been building up very gradually to the main events - the women's respective sexfights and -perhaps - another sexual encounter between Maggie and Amber. It's been one long extended tease! But it works really well and has left this reader, at least, practically salivating with anticipation for what comes next! Wonderfully done.

JB57
    JB57

WriteThisWay

Honestly skipping the Silvia and Maggie parts. Jenny and Amber should be the stars of this story and tell the other one separately (even if it's concurrent).

Junior Hostboard Member Rockmeout's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WriteThisWay View Post
    Honestly skipping the Silvia and Maggie parts. Jenny and Amber should be the stars of this story and tell the other one separately (even if it's concurrent).
    I like the back and forth between fights. Can't wait for the next part.

Senior Hostboard Member kingofdapirates1's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

The Showtime Contest Part 6

Another part up! Sorry this one took so long, but hope you all enjoy.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Re: The Showtime Contest Part 6

Quote Originally Posted by kingofdapirates1 View Post
    Another part up! Sorry this one took so long, but hope you all enjoy.
    Fantastic! I just saw this! You made my week! I'm going to check this out now and then provide my usual (elated!) commentary.

Take care,

JB

Just read the story -another fantastic part! This time, I think that the Amber-Jenny fight was a bit more erotic than the Maggie-Silvia battle, but it's close. It's also incredibly frustrating! 77 pages into the battle and neither set of combatants have yet gone pussy to pussy! I hope that the next part gets us that far! At least Maggie and Silvia are (almost) finally naked. As I've said many time before, you are the master of the tease, but this time you're making it torture! I really hope we don't have to wait another four weeks for Part 7!

I also really appreciate the character development. Amber looks like she is in a bad place, both sexually and in her feelings for Maggie. Maggie is equally confused. I don't know where you are going with this, but I am intrigued.

Great work! Again, I hope we see the next part sooner rather than later.
    Last edited by JB57; April 5th, 2020 at 03:03 PM.
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

A little addendum to my last comment: I hope that Amber is able to get her head in the game and rally against Jenny. So far, it's been a bit disconcerting to see Amber bested at every turn by her opponent, even when Jenny is not cheating!

JB57
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Perfecto, llevaba d?as encerrado con el Coronavirus y una de las cosas que esperaba era la continuaci?n de esta historia. Continua por favor

Senior Hostboard Member kingofdapirates1's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

Another part has been added! Hope you all enjoy. (Random note- I'm getting some weird formatting like cuss words are being stared **** and apostrophes are showing up as capital A's with an accent. )
    Hopefully its not happening to anyone else cause it looks weird. I think I uploaded in the same way I have before.) Can re-upload the other parts if needed. Enjoy!
    Last edited by kingofdapirates1; May 3rd, 2020 at 07:11 AM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Just saw this! I'm really looking forward to reading it! However, in the course of scrolling down to find the newest part, I saw that the earlier parts had all of the language scrubbed! That cannot be allowed to stand. The board has to fix this. XP, can you look into what is happening?

Thanks,

JB

- - - Updated - - -

Another great part! Fantastic! And I loved the outcome of the Amber/Jenny fight and how it was fought! Amber used her brains as well as her body. I also really like that you are expanding your universe of like-minded, like-bodied women who are eager to go after each other!

The tease ending is infuriating! I really, really, REALLY hope it is Maggie waiting for Amber on the other side of the door. I hope we don't have to wait long to find out.The Maggie/Amber story is getting more and more intriguing and the women have to reach some kind of resolution/understanding of each other.

I like that the woman waiting for Amber went to the trouble of putting back on her thong. Amber is only wearing her (new) purple thong right now, so there is an excellent symmetry to whatever is about to happen!

I do wish we had gotten a bit more of the Maggie/Silvia fight, but that is a small complaint. I'm sure whatever happens in the final part will more than make up for it.

Great work!

JB
    Last edited by JB57; May 3rd, 2020 at 11:00 AM.
    JB57

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast