Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Heart Problems IV - An internal problem

Hello! Here is the 4th chapter of the Heart Problems series, I hope you like it!

For problems, I had to replace the images inherent to Giorgia as too large for the T.T site I found a similar photo.
    Also, I can no longer add images on the first post. So I linked you where you can find the images:

Lara by Susanoom on DeviantArt
    Giorgia by Susanoom on DeviantArt

--------

"Hey, are you there?"
    "Hi! Yes, sorry. I've been busy with Lara these days"
    "Ah understood…"
    "Anyway, I see you in great shape! Did you need something?"
    "Me? No, I just wanted to invite you and Lara to my house for a coffee. We haven't seen each other for a while, and I wanted to fix it"
    "It's fine! We talk to organize ourselves. Come on, now I have to go. Bye, Giorgia"

Two days later, my car was grinding the asphalt. I had arranged with a friend of ours for a coffee at her house. We met years ago and since then we have all gone out together. We go out with several people, but with Giorgia we go out almost every Saturday evening. She is the classic wealthy family girl. A huge house, which willingly makes available for parties with friends and events, such as New Year or August. Sometimes she flaunts her wealth. Many of our friends say she doesn't do it on purpose, but I know Giorgia better than they do and I know she loves being the center of attention. It is the weak point: if it is not the center of attention, it does not have fun. And being used to having everything she wants, she always looks for the way to be where she wants. But she is a good friend despite everything. I like your company. Only in the last period, with university and work, have we started to see each other less. And after the exchange of messages, we opted for a Thursday afternoon. I had just finished working, while Lara was still busy with the university for a few more hours. So I decided to leave first, aware that my girlfriend would join us later. Right away, Lara disagreed. She is very jealous, and Giorgia is no exception. Well, Giorgia is a beautiful girl. Blonde, blue eyes, noteworthy breasts, an ass that speaks. As tall as Lara, if her breasts were not of a smaller size, it could have been a copy of my girlfriend. Normally we tease each other, sometimes making fun of Lara by pretending to flirt with us, but there's never been anything serious.
    I reached her house in half an hour. I passed the metal door and entered the garden until I reached the back of the three-story house that I knew so well that I could say it was like a second home for me. As soon as I got out of the car, the female voice of my friend came to me from above.
    "Finally! I was already waiting for you half an hour ago! Do you know that women are not made to wait?" Giorgia said smiling on the balcony above the parking lot.
    I looked up, meeting hers. I smiled back when I saw her.
    "I'm on time! I never arrive late!" I replied as I approached the stairs that would take me to the balcony where Giorgia was.
    "Stop there!" she screamed.
    I stopped abruptly, and looked at her without understanding. Didn't you want to greet me?
    "The door of the tavern is open, enter from there. I will arrive immediately!" she said as I entered the glass door of the balcony.
    Sighing, I entered the door on the ground floor as instructed.
    "And then I'm the strange one," I thought amused as I closed the door behind me.
    The dark corridor welcomed me like a familiar place. I knew exactly how to move, avoiding tripping over the carpet on the ground or in the two armchairs on the left. I opened the glass door to my right and turned on the lights, revealing the tavern where I had spent several parties. Despite the months away, I still knew how to get around that part of the house. I sat down on one of the three sofas in front of the huge TV and the fireplace, and waited for the hostess to arrive. After about twenty minutes, she starts to want to go upstairs to see what happened to my friend.
    "But how do you manage to be late even in your home?" I thought as I got up from the sofa.
    A few minutes later, I heard the door on the upper floor open and close immediately afterwards. At last Giorgia was going down. And I, as usual, thought of hiding somewhere to scare her. I stood behind the sofa opposite the only entrance door and waited for her to enter the room, closing the door.
    "But where…?" Giorgia whispered.
    That was the signal. She was close enough to be scared. So I jumped up, with my hands raised and with the ugliest face I could do. But as soon as I saw her, she couldn't speak in surprise.
    She was frightened, screaming for a second, while I dropped my arms along my hips and opened my mouth wide. In front of me was Giorgia, in a sexy black lingerie, which highlighted her firm breasts, pushing her upwards. Her blond hair fell on her shoulders while her curvy legs were enhanced by the fact that she was on tiptoe.
    With incredible willpower, I took my eyes off her breast and looked into her eyes. She recovered from my stupid joke and smiled, approaching. She took my hand and we sat on the sofa together.
    "What…?" I tried to ask but the amazement was greater than I thought.
    Giorgia laughed, then placing her hand on my leg and looking at me intently.
    "See, I've been thinking about something for a few months" she began to say while drawing small circles on my jeans "I knew you like curvy girls. Well, in fact, you're with Lara" she swallowed while Giorgia smiled at me Innocent " And I found that you also like something else related to it " she finished staring at me.
    I looked at her without understanding, but after a few minutes I started to develop an idea. She knew? Like?
    Giorgia seemed to notice my thoughts, and grabbed my hand.
    "We girls talk, we confide secrets. Who do you think told me about your fantasies?" she asked smiling.
    Then she knew.
    "Lara ..." I whispered.
    "Exactly. I know everything. I know about Martina, and how it ended. I know what happened to Verona, with the French girl. Helene, right?" she asked pretending not to be sure. I kept looking at her more scared than anything else "And I know about Adele"
    The last words weighed more than all the others. Lara had told her everything, including her defeat and probably what happened immediately afterwards. I had lost credibility. I who professed absolute loyalty, I went with another girl. Despite the strange and surreal situation, although it was the fulfillment of my fantasy, the same happened. I expected a look full of contempt, but what Giorgia gave me was quite another. Her smile remained on her face, while her gaze showed nothing but desire and longing for attention.
    "I won't judge you, if that's what scares you. In fact, I'm happy that all this has happened," Giorgia continued, this time as she straddled me. I was petrified. I didn't know what to do except to stare at her without understanding. "When we were joking while flirting, there has always been a background of truth. You know it too. We both want to feel the other's body while we fuck without inhibitions" the shameless words of the blonde continued to enter my head like a song. And the thing that made me stand still was that I knew she was telling the truth. "The fact that Lara accepted this fantasy of yours, and that she made it her own, made me hope. I understood it was my chance to have you, even if only for one night. And so I started thinking about how to convince Lara agreed to let me spend the night with you. And then she told me about Adele. As she spoke, the hope of a way out was born inside me. If you had beaten Lara, you would have been mine. "
    As she spoke, I started getting excited. Not only because her body was above mine, her inviting breasts a few centimeters from my face. Without realizing it, both Giorgia and I began to sway our hips. I felt my penis rubbing through the jeans against her pussy, covered only by the black thong. "And after months in which we didn't feel, I took the initiative, inviting you here"
    I was speechless, staring into her eyes. I could see my reflection in the blue of Giorgia's eyes. Without thinking, I placed them gently behind the back of the neck and brought her face close to mine. Our tongues met within our tight mouths. It was a slow and tasty dance, with a strange sense of repressed desire, as if I had always wanted to kiss her. A few seconds later, we parted our mouths, staying in close contact. I could feel her warm breath on my face. But when I realized that I had let myself be carried away, I pushed her away. I encountered no resistance from her, as if she understood how I felt.
    "It's wrong ..." I whispered.
    "I know what you think now, but later it will be normal. Now you still have in mind the fact that Lara is your fianc?e. Wait a few more hours and you will feel happier when we are in bed" Giorgia replied, smiling sweetly.
    She got up from the sofa and started to prepare the room for Lara's arrival.
    "Sorry, could you help me out?" she asked as if it were normal.
    Of course, I just had to help her push the sofa, but it was the reason she was doing it that was not an example of normalcy. And a few minutes later, we had cleared out a small portion of the living room. Giorgia and I looked at each other, and it was natural to smile. There was a feeling between us, yet I knew it was wrong.

The intercom rang a few minutes later. Lara entered the main door, along the path. She had arrived walking, given the proximity of the university to Giorgia's house. She heard my girlfriend's footsteps upstairs looking for someone inside the huge house, without finding anyone.
    "We are in the tavern!" Giorgia shouted from the stairs.
    The blonde returned to me, staying in the center of the created space, confident that her future opponent would drop. And after a few seconds, Lara entered the tavern, being stunned to see the scene.
    "What…?" she tried to ask, but it was in my same situation when I had seen Giorgia. The blonde spoke, without abandoning the position.
    "Well arrived, dear. You will be wondering what is going on. Well, you see, I have thought a lot about what you have told me, about what you have told me. And I thank you infinitely for trusting me, trusting me. But now I have to take the bad part ... I want to sleep with your boyfriend, just for one night. And I would like your approval "
    Giorgia's words reached my girlfriend like an arrow in the heart. She had confided to her a really heavy secret, and now she wanted to use it against her. She looked at me with confused eyes, but seemed to be reassured to see the same confusion in mine too. She looked back at the blonde, and after changing her expression, she took a few steps forward, placing the bag on the ground.
    "You don't even talk about it! What the fuck is going on in your head?" shouted Lara angry.
    Giorgia was not upset.
    "I expected such an answer ... and in fact here we are. I invited you here because I want to challenge you for what I asked. My boobs against yours, exactly in front of him" she said, first pointing at me and then kneeling a few centimeters from me "If I win, I will go to bed with him. If you win ... boh, I don't care"
    Lara's face was red. She could jump on Giorgia at any moment. But instead, she approached the blonde and, kneeling, took off her shirt.
    "I won't allow it, bitch!" Lara growled as she removed the green bra and threw it at my side on the sofa.
    Her breasts barely skipped, then remained firm on her chest. Giorgia was not impressed. Going out together, it certainly happened that these two girls changed in the same room. It was not the first time they had seen each other's boobs. Smiling, the blonde also threw her bra at my side.
    They stared into their eyes for a few seconds, while I wondered if Giorgia hadn't already fought before.
    Without saying a word, the two girls hugged each other.
    Their boobs pressed together, swelling at the sides when they met halfway, illuminated by the lamp above our heads. Both girls gave their best right away, gritting their teeth as they pressed their boobs together with all their might. Their boobs pressed together, swelling at the sides when they met halfway, illuminated by the lamp above our heads. Both girls gave their best right away, gritting their teeth as they pressed their boobs together with all their might.
    The girls crushed them hard, flattening each other. Each could feel her breasts press and go back to her chest, where she stopped, spreading. Her breasts swelled evenly under the incredible pressure exerted. Lara and Giorgia crashed the breasts together repeatedly, squeezing and distorting them with ever stronger thrusts. Her fleshy that came out at every contact filled my ears, while my eyes tore the scene before me. I watched the tits resist the impact between them, squeezing evenly. Sometimes, I would move my gaze to the faces of the two girls, more and more excited and sweaty from the competition. I knew that both did not expect to overwhelm the other quickly. Giorgia seemed satisfied to see that equal strength between their breasts, while my girlfriend seemed surprised to see that the smaller couple kept up with her breasts.
    Lara changed tactics when the surprise was replaced by a feeling of annoyance. Her boobs were bigger but they weren't having the desired effect. So she began to slide her breasts under that of the blonde, and then hit in the flesh of the lower part of her rival tits. I saw Giorgia's breasts sway as she gasped as she felt Lara's nipples penetrate the flesh. My girlfriend slid her tits outward, continuing to push upwards. Giorgia returned by raising her breast with her back and crashing it down. The deaf snap was accompanied by my girlfriend's moan, who didn't expect the blow. The blonde smiled as she stole the opponent's tactics, sliding her boobs under Lara's couple, and then pushing upwards. Lara closed her eyes, gritting her teeth when she heard what she had caused just before the blonde in front of her. When she opened her eyes, she stared at Giorgia, who looked at her with a mocking smile on her face. It seemed that the blonde was ahead.
    My girlfriend pulled back, before pushing forward and tightening her grip behind Giorgia's back. She inhaled deeply, arching her back to push her breasts out. Giorgia felt her breasts move back towards her, and was unable to hold back a scream of surprise, while Lara's breasts began to wrap around her breasts.
    "I'm ... better than ... you," said the blonde.
    Her voice trembled, and she had barely managed to speak out of the pain she felt. She felt that she had to work harder than ever to win, and it excited her more than she wanted to admit. Giorgia arched her back, pushing my girlfriend's breast back. But although she thought she could reverse the position between her breasts, Lara's breasts forced those of the blonde to stall. With a grunt, they both tried to push, but stayed even.
    Hearing this, I saw the two girls begin to shatter their breasts, rolling them between them. Their boobs flattened, still spreading to the sides. Still, no couple succumbed to the other. I saw those boobs being crashed, pressed and rolled together, without giving the other girl time to do something. I loved seeing their faces, hearing their moans and grunts as they used their breasts for me. I knelt beside them, to take a closer look. My view changed, and now I could see the fight from above. I felt the inviting smell of their skin as the soft fleshy slaps mingled with their moans. Their eyes were fixed on their boobs, and sometimes they moved to face the rival, hoping to see a sign of surrender.
    I could only imagine how they felt. Giorgia felt her breasts fight against Lara's as they pushed each other. She felt their stamina, her confidence grow in finding that despite the size difference, her boobs were struggling on par with those of her friend, now a rival. Lara, on the other hand, could feel the safety of the hostess increase while her boobs could not push the other side. She had felt many breasts against hers, and she was sure that she would win easily against her friend. But Giorgia's strength had surprised her, almost hated her. Only one thing shared these two girls. In the company, each felt threatened by the other. Lara was my fianc?e, but still one of the girls with the largest breasts, and this stole the spotlight from Giorgia. The blonde instead felt threatened by the fact that she could not win in a contest of dimensions with her friend, but above all, Lara had something that she did not have. A boyfriend. How could she be the queen of the company if she could not have a king by her side? Every boy she dated was spoiled, boring. No one who could fill that void. No one who could replace ... me. We have had affinities since we met. At the time, I was already engaged, so neither of them had ever thought of the other in any other way than a friend. But over time, our relationship has become more intimate. We never touched each other, but our eyes wandered over the other person's body when there was an opportunity. Giorgia always dressed in showy clothes, leaving a lot of skin uncovered to let me admire her curves. It was as if she could get a win against my girlfriend. Yet it was never a complete victory. It was just a whim. Only today, she had a real chance to beat Lara.
    For a long time, they continued to slide their tits back and forth, pressing them together. Their nipples penetrated and cut the opposing flesh, and then went out for air for a few seconds, before being thrown back into the flesh. These two girls could choose to fight on their feet, slap their boobs, use them as wrecking balls. The fight would probably already be over. But they chose a less violent way. They wanted to demonstrate which of them had the best breasts in the company, simply by grinding it and pushing it together, without impulses or charges. They would struggle only with the strength of their breasts. That was the style of struggle that Giorgia had chosen and that Lara had accepted.
    The girls' hands slipped on the opponent's forearms, almost as if they wanted to take a break to see the damage caused. But when they both seemed to relax, Giorgia pushed forward, meeting Lara's push who had thought the same way.
    I saw Giorgia's couple move to the right and push inward while my girlfriend's boobs lowered to push upward. Their boobs were always in close contact, while the nipples scraped in the opponent's areolas. They both moaned, while Lara managed to slide her nipples against the blonde's areolas, and Giorgia retaliated by pushing her tits hard against those of my girlfriend. Lara then moved her nipples over those of the blonde, then pushing them down. Giorgia groaned, and in response pushed her nipples into Lara's areolas. I looked at that sensual fight with my mouth open. My excitement grew more and more, and even now I don't know who I wanted to see win that fight.
    Giorgia moved away just enough to push her nipples back into her rival's areolas, while Lara slid her nipples so that they were perfectly in contact with those of the blonde.
    Both pushed forward, and the nipples disappeared in the midst of their flesh. Their breasts were pressed together, their flesh pushed in every direction. It almost seemed that the two girls wanted to crush the rival's life under my nose.
    I saw both of them close their eyes, perhaps to hide their pain from the opponent or a loss of pride. My face was inches away from them, and I could feel their warm breaths, and I could see the grimaces on their faces. But like the other times, it was time to end it.
    Quickly, they moved their arms to fully embrace each other. Their foreheads crushed like their breasts. Lara's body and Giorgia's body squeezed completely together, beneath me. They moaned, as they felt their breasts pressing again. Instinctively, my hands went down on their asses. I took a handful of those tonic asses that I watched every time, staying all three in that position for a few minutes, before Giorgia made her move.
    "Fuck ..." the blonde grunted.
    She felt Giorgia's ass tighten as she pushed forward with all her might. I watched with excitement as Lara's breasts were slowly pushed back, but with a surprised moan from the blonde, my girlfriend immediately stopped the advance.
    The two began to rub their boobs together, trying in every way to make the other surrender.
    "We are not ... struggling to find out ... who has ... bigger breasts, Gio ..." Lara started to say as she grunted "but we can all ... see how ... my boobs are better ... than yours ... surrender"
    "No ... my boobs ... are firmer and better ... than yours ..." the blonde replied in the same way "And after ... having won ... will know ... even your ... boyfriend"
    The pressure increased again, and Giorgia had to admit that it was difficult to maintain a tie in strength against a larger pair. But the blonde began to smile mischievously. Hugging each other, she managed to trap Lara's arms inside her, immobilizing her rival so she could lead the fight.
    The blonde began to turn her shoulders, rotating their breasts, decreeing the direction with her boobs, and changing the grinding style as she lowered or stood up.
    "No ... Bitch ..." hissed my girlfriend as she tried to argue.
    Through constant grinding, Lara's breasts began to lose their firmness, while the blonde's breasts began to conquer the space between the two girls. I could see very well how my girlfriend's boobs were losing ground as I watched from above. Giorgia's breasts seemed to plunge against those of my girlfriend, who began to mold themselves around the breast of the rival.
    "I won't let you ... bitch!" Lara shouted as she looked at the blonde's smile.
    Her boobs were getting worse, and she couldn't allow it. Before Giorgia could tighten her grip again, my girlfriend slid her body down, and when her rival lowered to keep her trapped, Lara went up immediately, finally freeing her arms.
    "Fuck!" The blonde grunted as she realized she was being played.
    Lara wasted no time and grabbed the blonde's back, squeezing immediately. Shortly thereafter she heard that the blonde did the same. They had returned to the starting point, only that they were now on the home straight. They tightened with all their might, applying as much pressure as possible. I saw their flesh swell and wrinkle beneath me as their tits tightened. And as I watched, the two girls began to move their breasts with rapid and compact movements, occasionally lowering or shrugging their shoulders. The eyes remained closed all the time. The end would come with their grinding. Exactly how they started.
    Giorgia gritted her teeth, while Lara increased the pressure between them. The blonde's breasts began to squeeze and widen at the sides, leaving room for my girlfriend's bigger breast. Giorgia grunted to keep her defense steady, panting hard as she found herself losing everything she fought for. But Lara had no intention of watching as the blonde recovered. My girlfriend leaned forward, whispering in her opponent's ear.
    "You can't win," Lara whispered.
    I felt Giorgia shiver, moaning. Lara's breasts slowly pushed the blonde's boobs, which backed away again. Lara continued to push her tits forward, while Giorgia felt her tits being pushed away without possibility. My girlfriend's breast continued to advance, and the blonde couldn't stop it. And with one last push, Giorgia threw her head back, moaning loudly as her tits were flattened against her chest by my girlfriend's stronger breasts.
    "Are you giving up?" Lara asked maliciously, squeezing the blonde and looking her in the eyes.
    Giorgia was crying. Not only had she lost to her friend, but her pride was destroyed. The discovery that her boobs were inferior to Lara's was something enormous to bear. But above all, now her friend knew of her desire for me, destroying every possibility.
    "Yes ..." Giorgia admitted.
    Only then did Lara let her go. The blonde's arms fell to her sides, as if she had been deprived of all energy. Her breasts gave way down, red as Lara's breasts.
    I looked up at my girlfriend, and saw suffering and concern. Despite the reason why her friend had challenged her, betrayed her and despite wanting to prove she was better, Lara was worried about her.
    We crossed our eyes, and stared at me intently. I seemed to think something, since she made her usual grimace when she had to make important decisions. She looked down at her friend, wondering something that only she could know.
    "Do you care so much about him?" My girlfriend asked suddenly.
    I looked at her without understanding, but she made me stay in my place with a gesture of the hand. Giorgia looked up, still sobbing and crossed my girlfriend's eyes. Her sincere blue eyes gave the answer. Lara looked at her for a time that seemed infinite, before sighing, sitting on the sofa.
    "Then I propose a pact" were the first words of Lara.
    Giorgia and I both listened to my girlfriend's words, and we both were amazed at what she said.
    "Really?" We both asked incredulously.
    "Yes, really," replied my girlfriend.
    I could not believe it. Nobody could believe it. I don't remember the exact words, but in short the situation was the same: Giorgia would have helped Lara to train in view of her fight with Adele, nobody would have talked about what happened and, for that evening, for that evening alone, I I slept with two girls, united by an even stronger bond.

P.S.
    It was really hard in bed with those two!
    Last edited by Susanoom; January 27th, 2020 at 02:19 PM.