Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Tanya Danielle vs Devon Michaels Bump N Grind

1. There both so sexy on their own. They know how to tease hotly and seduce you. Beautiful gorgeous fit toned bodies and easy to stare at faces.

2. Near equal twin bodies. The fact that they look so equal in terms of their bodies alone is a big turn on for me. One cannot simply overpower the other. They have to struggle to over come her rival.

3. Their both into the competitive nature of sexfights and into each other. You can tell they both dont want to give in to their rival, but at the same time they have inner conflict to give and just be fucked by the other.

4. Titfights,assfights, pussy to pussy bumping grinding slamming this has it all.

I cant go 5 minutes without nearly going off once they get into it.

The only thing I wish they would have done in 1 of the videos they made together was something with their feet. Devon and Jewell pushed their feet together and Tanya and Vanessa Blue sucked and licked each others feet and toes so I wish Tanya and Devon did something with their feet

(For some reason I have to put a short title. Couldnt put the thread name I really wanted. The rest was gonna say "hottest scripted sexfight ever?")

Senior Hostboard Member Rivals_Rapture's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Red face Re: Tanya Danielle vs Devon Michaels Bump N Grind

I loved all of their videos together, for a lot of the reasons you stated.

Another reason, for me, was that Tanya was always a super catty bitch in her videos, which made some of her battles with softer or more docile women seem a little one-sided -- if only on the verbal front.

Devon wasn't quite as bitchy, but she seemed like such a perfect match for Tanya that it made up for it. And subtly, I think Tanya acted as if she was less confident, than she was against other women, when facing Devon.

A great pairing, who thankfully have a ton of videos together.

WriteThisWay

Re: Tanya Danielle vs Devon Michaels Bump N Grind

I'm glad the foot BS was left out. There's nothing worse on fetish boards than the foot people injecting their shit into every thread that doesn't have it, and thankfully it doesn't ruin too many videos.

Senior Hostboard Member 44automag's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Re: Tanya Danielle vs Devon Michaels Bump N Grind

Quote Originally Posted by WriteThisWay View Post
    I'm glad the foot BS was left out. There's nothing worse on fetish boards than the foot people injecting their shit into every thread that doesn't have it, and thankfully it doesn't ruin too many videos.
    A little bit of sole-to-sole pushing wouldn't have been so bad, sort of a leg strength test