Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

What if? The Lifeguards meet again

"On and on it went, until suddenly they found their arms wrapped around each other, naked bodies shuddering together as their cunts plunged off the edge of sensation, dragging both girls into a long, sordid orgasm." - Emery's "The Lifeguards".

Dear forum, I bring you a little game of imagination...

What if Kris Anderson and Valentine Silverman (from "The Lifeguards") met at a party, months after their late-night sexfight?

Neither succeeded in beating their hot rival in their dirty orgasmic battle, so there are still scores to settle between them. Hatred, jealousy and frustration burn in their veins as they see again the beautiful face, the perfect body of the other leggy woman.

What do you think they're arguing about? What do you think they're saying to each other? Have any of them accepted what happened between their bodies?

UWXhFms
    Last edited by Anubisx; March 12th, 2020 at 03:01 PM.
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

Senior Hostboard Member Rivals_Rapture's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Red face Re: What if? The Lifeguards meet again

A complete non sequitur, but....

I love the hand poses, those can be so hard to do! And those boots, yum!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Re: What if? The Lifeguards meet again

I can say for one thing that I love their rivalry that you rendered. The way you showed and described their leg war was great. It’s rare to see thigh scissoring in female rivalry stories and you tend to write it in a good way. So for Kris and Valentine, maybe they’d lock up into a thigh scissor battle in either a bathroom stall, hotel room, or the backseat of a car.

The two characters clearly have crushes on one another despite their animosity. I’m surprised they wouldn’t just get together after ‘The Lifeguards’ or at least have a few lust fueled rematches.

By the way, I’ve bought all your stories on amazon and they are just great. I have a preference for equally matched, athletic girls and your stories are just perfect.

To answer your questions:

What do you think they're arguing about?

Probably about who is stronger. I’m sure they’ve been working out after their last match.

What do you think they're saying to each other?

They are probably challenging each other to some type of body war. I would prefer a thigh scissor match.

Have any of them accepted what happened between their bodies?

I think they secretly enjoy how evenly matched they are. Like I said before, they clearly have a thing for each other.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

from this picture we see that their nipples are so erect that they must be eager to fight ~~

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rivals_Rapture View Post
    A complete non sequitur, but....

I love the hand poses, those can be so hard to do! And those boots, yum!
    Thanks! I always try to work a lot on the details of the renderings, so I appreciate someone noticing

Quote Originally Posted by spartwow View Post
    I can say for one thing that I love their rivalry that you rendered. The way you showed and described their leg war was great. It?s rare to see thigh scissoring in female rivalry stories and you tend to write it in a good way. So for Kris and Valentine, maybe they?d lock up into a thigh scissor battle in either a bathroom stall, hotel room, or the backseat of a car.

The two characters clearly have crushes on one another despite their animosity. I?m surprised they wouldn?t just get together after ?The Lifeguards? or at least have a few lust fueled rematches.

By the way, I?ve bought all your stories on amazon and they are just great. I have a preference for equally matched, athletic girls and your stories are just perfect.

To answer your questions:

What do you think they're arguing about?

Probably about who is stronger. I?m sure they?ve been working out after their last match.

What do you think they're saying to each other?

They are probably challenging each other to some type of body war. I would prefer a thigh scissor match.

Have any of them accepted what happened between their bodies?

I think they secretly enjoy how evenly matched they are. Like I said before, they clearly have a thing for each other.
    Thanks for the really nice words! But I have to say that the text of "The Lifeguards" is NOT mine, it's from the fantastic Emery! I wish I could write as well as he does.

And thank you very much for reading my novels, it's always nice

I like your choices for what is happening between Valentine and Kris, really hot choices! I have some more images from the discussion, so maybe between all your contributions I can make a shiort comic with all the ideas from the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by USCISDDZTDD View Post
    from this picture we see that their nipples are so erect that they must be eager to fight ~~
    Well spotted!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

dds4n3g 35f4b964 92ff 4d9d b34a 7dfb149b5c89?tokeneyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzNhZjlkYjEzLTA3Y2ItNGQyMi05NWI5LWQ0MWUwZDYyOTMwZVwvZGRzNG4zZy0zNWY0Yjk2NC05MmZmLTRkOWQtYjM0YS03ZGZiMTQ5YjVjODkuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0KvvFekzDpQtRYFYQjTSdqdpDV95Re86Y2VE2Rl9djXs

?I?m not afraid of anything you have, Kris,? the blonde said. ?Because I?ve got better.? - Emery's The Lifeguards.

The beautiful blonde Valentine remembered that and many other things she said to Kris in their nightly sexual encounter, but...what could she be saying to Kris now, at the party?

The story continues, and you decide how the trash talk goes...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anubisx View Post
    dds4n3g 35f4b964 92ff 4d9d b34a 7dfb149b5c89?tokeneyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzNhZjlkYjEzLTA3Y2ItNGQyMi05NWI5LWQ0MWUwZDYyOTMwZVwvZGRzNG4zZy0zNWY0Yjk2NC05MmZmLTRkOWQtYjM0YS03ZGZiMTQ5YjVjODkuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0KvvFekzDpQtRYFYQjTSdqdpDV95Re86Y2VE2Rl9djXs

?I?m not afraid of anything you have, Kris,? the blonde said. ?Because I?ve got better.? - Emery's The Lifeguards.

The beautiful blonde Valentine remembered that and many other things she said to Kris in their nightly sexual encounter, but...what could she be saying to Kris now, at the party?

The story continues, and you decide how the trash talk goes...
    Oooh nice! They look a bit different then your prior models, did you get some new 3d art software?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

It's the same program, and the same girls, but I'm using new hairs and, the most important thing, new style of render. It takes a lot more of time to complete the render, but I'm very happy about how it looks.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anubisx View Post
    It's the same program, and the same girls, but I'm using new hairs and, the most important thing, new style of render. It takes a lot more of time to complete the render, but I'm very happy about how it looks.
    They look more mature and their faces are a bit less angular. The colors look a bit better too.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Don't tease us! If you make a short comic continuing there rivalry you can just take my money now!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast