Danny, Barry and Norma Part 1 (warning M-M sexfight story)

Thread: Danny, Barry and Norma Part 1 (warning M-M sexfight story)

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

Danny looked behind him through the window. The mountains lay covered in mist. He kept staring, thinking about the drinks he was going to have later that evening before he heard footsteps and turned around to see a man walking towards the reception. It was Barry, the man with whom he shared Norma, his girlfriend.

The two men smiled at each other. Barry had come to pick up Norma. Their girlfriend.

“How you doing, Dan?”, asked Barry pleasantly. He was a tall thin balding man. “Not too bad, Barr”, Danny answered. It was Barry who had initiated the Dan moniker since the two men were introduced to each other a month ago by Norma. A freedom that had perturbed Danny ever so slightly. Contrary to his formal nature, Danny had responded with the Barr moniker. It was the only act of informality between the two men. They maintained a pleasant relationship on the surface during the five times they had been forced to meet each other, every time Barry had come to pick up Norma.

The two men did not have to exchange anymore painful pleasantries because Norma walked out of one of the restaurant doors. She was a thick woman and as she approached them, both men admired her fleshy legs, visible beneath a rather short black skirt and breasts which threatened to jump out of a tight red vest.
    Danny felt an erection in his pants as he watched Norma walk towards them. She kissed Barry on the lips and then walked over to Danny and kissed him. With the same lips of course. He kissed her awkwardly because he did not want her to feel his erection.

“Right on time, Barry”, said Norma as she left Danny and walked back to Barry. Barry placed a hand on her shoulder. Danny gulped and tried not to meet Barry’s eyes.
    “Have a nice weekend, Danny”, said Norma as she put an arm around Barry.

“Oh Norma. Don’t forget to book the tickets for the cruise next weekend”, Danny sputtered out. “Sure, Danny. I’ll remember to do that”, said Norma.

“I thought you were going on the cruise with me, Norma. I booked already”, said Barry, with a hint of impatience. They all looked at each other awkwardly. “Oh gosh. I had promised both you guys. How stupid of me. Nothing to worry about. I’ll make it with Barry on Saturday”, she said placing a hand on Barry’s chest. “And I’ll make it with you on Sunday, Danny. Barry here is working next Sunday. So, I will come back”, she said looking over at Danny hopefully.

Her eyes went from one man to another.
    The two men looked at each other, a wave of tension passing between them.

“Well, Ok then”, said Danny reluctantly.

“Thank you for understanding, Dan.”, said Barry, his face breaking into an insincere smile.

Danny wondered whether Norma had done this on purpose. To play them against each other. She was a real **** teaser and would not mind seeing them slug it out with each other. Norma was the kind of woman who would get off on stuff like that. He remembered a scene in The Searchers where two men fought over a woman and she looked on in glee.

Danny's dick grew harder.
    He recalled how Norma had revealed to him that she had another lover in Barry. She was the public relations officer at the "Mountain Retreat" chain of hotels. Barry was the receptionist at the hotels branch in the neighboring town. She had met him on a trip there. She promised him that she had begun to date both men simultaneously. She could not leave either man. She would spend one week with him and the next week with Barry. Him and Barry were like two broke college students who shared a car because they could not afford one on their own. The situation broke his heart a little. But it was also true that the unspoken sexual competition between them made his dick hard.

Both him and Barry were receptionists and they had cuckolded each other.
    He wondered about who would win in a fight if it came to that. They were both tall thin men. Equally matched. Danny knew one thing. Norma was the last girlfriend he would have in this life. What sexual prospects did a 45-year-old receptionist in a North Dakotan town have? He was not going to give her up that easily. He suspected Barry's situation was the same. Oh dear! They were two losers in love with the same woman. A real **** teaser of a woman.

Danny's mind wandered to the previous evening when him and Norma had made love. He had licked the sweat off Norma’s breasts, and she had given his dick a nice workout. He thought himself to be an adequate lover. But of late, he had begun to come too early. There was a time when he could make Norma come twice inside an hour. Her heavy and fleshy body would quiver in his hands. But not anymore. He thought he should cut down on the liquor. He wondered what Barry was like in bed. Did he drive Norma crazy? Barry would be licking the sweat off Norma's breasts tonight. The picture in his mind made Danny crazy. The two of them going at it like a couple of monkeys. His Norma in another man's bed. Another man's dick inside her ****. Danny tried to forget the situation he was in. But he could not help fantasizing about it. The primal struggle between two men for the body of a woman.

Would it eventually come to that?
    Norma had dropped a hint that she wanted the three of them living under one roof. But Danny had brushed aside the possibility of such an arrangement. He suspected Barry had done the same. He wondered what a threesome between him, Norma and Barry would be like. He knew he would be sick with jealousy if Norma gave more affection to Barry in bed. But in a way, it was also tremendously arousing to think about a threesome. It would be a different kind of struggle between Barry and him. A competition of sorts to see who the better man in bed was. Who could satisfy Norma more? Danny thought he would come in his pants if he thought about any of it anymore.

He took a Graham Greene novel out of his bag and tried to read it. Nothing like a bit of Catholic guilt to soothe these primal animalistic urges that were plaguing his mind.

He managed to get some reading done until the guy for the nightshift relieved him.
    Outside it was very cold and Danny felt very lonely. He walked to the liquor store and picked up a couple of Hennessy. He got the top off one of them and drank a quarter of one bottle as he walked home. Once inside his house, he turned the heater on high, took a glass from the pantry, filled it with ice and poured a tall Hennessy. He put on an old Riz Ortolani record - Fantasma D Amore. Benny Goodman played the clarinet on it. A wistful tune. He began to miss Norma. Oh Norma! What he wouldn't give to have his hands on her plump buttocks. Her breasts in his mouth. Him bathing in her sweat and other bodily juices. But today it was another man who was enjoying that heavenly body. She belonged to another man today. Danny felt his dick getting hard again at the thought of Norma in bed with Barry.

He drank down some more brandy. The alcohol fueled his sexual rage instead of dousing it. Danny took out his mobile phone and rang Norma’s number. He did not give a **** if he was interrupting their love making.

The phone rang for a bit before it was picked up. It was a male voice. Barry.
    "Barry ..." he did not use the short moniker, " ... could you hand over the phone to Norma? I need to speak to her rather urgently", Danny said in his best gruff voice.

"Danny ..." even Barry did not use the moniker, "I am afraid Norma is fast asleep and cannot be disturbed. I think you should call tomorrow morning", said Barry rather coldly. His voice reminded Danny of Michael Caine in an old spy thriller based on a Len Deighton novel.
    There was an uncomfortable silence between them.

"Hey is that Ortolani’s Fantasma d Amore you got playing over there?"
    "Er ..... yeah it is. You like it?" "Yeah sure ..... I'm big on those Italian composers. Morricone, Ortolani, Donaggio, Ferrio.”

“Hmmm …..”, Danny calmed down a little. “Hey Barry, could you wake Norma up? I kind of need to talk to her,” How whiny and pathetic did he sound begging to another man to be able to speak to his girlfriend?

“Danny ….. Norma is asleep. I cannot wake her up. She must be tired,” Barry said with a polite finality.

Danny was about to put the phone down in defeat when Barry spoke again – “Hey Danny, I was wondering if the two of us could meet one of these days. I need to discuss something with you ….. about this whole situation”, said Barry.
    “What situation?,” asked Danny.

“Can I drive down there tomorrow and maybe the two of us could have a talk?”

“Sure," said Danny.

- - - Updated - - -

Tell me if you want me to continue this story.
    Last edited by kamafight; June 10th, 2020 at 12:30 AM.

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

Re: Danny, Barry and Norma Part 1 (warning M-M sexfight stor

Part 2

The next day went slowly for Danny. He watched some boxing videos on the internet. He had a tremendous erection the whole day. The very thought of him and Barry going toe to toe over who had rights over Norma’s plump body drove him nuts. Or is that what Barry wanted? He had simply said he wanted to discuss the situation.
    When the clock struck five, he walked down to the parking lot. There was nobody there except for a few cars surrounded by giant oakwood trees. Danny lit a cigarette and leaned against a car. He did not have to wait for too long. A yellow Sedan drove in and parked about ten feet away from where Danny stood and smoked.

Barry got out, his bald head coming out first. Upon seeing Danny, he closed the door and walked slowly and measuredly towards him. Danny continued to smoke the cigarette, trying to appear as tough as he could. But he was just a ****ing receptionist. They were both a couple of ****ing receptionists about to slug it out over the body of the woman they both coveted but only one of them could have.

“Dan …..”, said Barry smiling at him as he came to a stop in front of him. The smug smile suggested he could see through Danny’s tough guy act.

“Barr …..”, said Danny, throwing the cigarette down on the car park.

“Let’s cut to the chase Dan. We are both in love with the same woman,” said Barry firmly. “What do you want to do about it Barr?”, asked Danny in his toughest voice. “Well …. Dan, you and me ….. why don’t we have a cockfight?”, Barry gulped a little when he said it. As if the words had escaped his mouth against his best intention.

“Eh? What do you mean? What the **** is a cockfight?” Danny feigned ignorance. But he knew what Barry meant.

“I think you know what I mean, Dan. I know you have been looking forward to this as much as I have. I am talking about the instinctive rivalry that we have over Norma. Let us settle it with our *****. Not swords,” Barry delivered his lines like James Bond seducing a Russian agent. Danny felt the blood rushing into his ****. He and Barry looked at each other intensely.

“Let’s move behind those trees there,” said Danny, taking some initiative and pointing towards a bunch of oakwood trees that were close together and would give them some cover. Barry nodded and the two men walked towards the trees. Danny’s heart was pounding. If there was a predator around, it could seek him out by following the sounds of his heartbeat.

The two men faced each other underneath the tree. The giant tree was almost like a silent powerless god watching over the amoral acts of his creations. No more words had to be exchanged as the tops, jeans and shoes came off. They took off their undies and neither man could help but stare at the others *****. Two engorged ***** erect and ready to battle over the woman they both wished to possess.

Danny and Barry grabbed each other in a bearhug, and their erect ***** brushed, making Danny let out a moan of pleasure. Barry on the other hand was silent, though his red face and erect **** indicated to Danny that he was as excited as him. It did not take too long for both men to start violently thrusting their ***** at each other like swords. Their thin hairless bodies rubbed against one another. But the men focused on dominating each other by using their *****. They were not a gay couple indulging in rough kinky sex. They were a couple of straight men locked in heated battle over the woman they both loved.

Soon, Danny felt Barry gaining the upper hand. Danny was hungover and his jealousy fueled **** thrusts lacked speed and force. Barry, on the other hand was fresh from an evening of enervating sex with Norma. He was easily dominating the hapless Danny.
    Their white ***** were engorged with blood. Barry continued to easily dominate Danny’s **** with his own. To gain better leverage, he disentangled from their mutual embrace and placed his hands upon Danny’s soft buttocks. He launched another furious attack on the weaker man.

While Barry dominating him was a matter of great shame for Danny’s manhood, it was also fulfilling a sexual fantasy that he could barely hide from himself – to be sexually humiliated by his sexual rival. It was only a matter of time before Danny was unable to contain himself and orgasmed with gay abandon into Barry’s groin. In an act of sexual companionship, Barry also let himself go and exploded into Danny’s groin. The two sexual combatants tiredly lowered themselves onto the grass and lay under the oakwood tree, bodies interlocked.

Later, the two men drove to a bar in Barry’s car. The surrender to their animalistic instincts, which served as a reminder about what they were capable of, given the opportunity, needed both men to douse their raging passions with alcohol. The men seated themselves in a dark corner, as if to hide themselves from the world. Not that the bar was teeming with curious onlookers who might decipher the secret code of their relationship. His defeat at the hands of his sexual rival made Danny gulp down three whiskey shots inside ten minutes. Barry placed a hand on Danny’s hand silently urging him to calm down.

“It’s allright, Dan. What took place is between you and me. I want you to know I really enjoyed it,” said Barry.

Danny felt like he sounded genuine.
    “I enjoyed it too Barr. I haven’t had such a good ****** with Norma recently,” the alcohol had loosened Danny’s tongue.

“Me neither, Dan. Me neither,” confessed Barry.
    The men looked at each other, deep into each other’s eyes. One by one, the gates that held their rivalry were being thrown open.

“You mean, you and Norma are having problems in bed? Is that what you mean, Barr?”

“Yeah. That’s what I mean Dan. That’s exactly what I mean.”

“I thought I was the only one,” said Danny, unable to contain his relief.

“Norma told me about you guys and how you couldn’t make it in bed anymore,” said Barry.

“What?”, Danny blurted out.

“Now hold your horses, Dan. Its not what you think it is. Even me and Norma have been having problems in bed. I’ve been drinking too lately.”

Danny looked angrily at Barry, not believing him.

“It was Norma who put me up to this. She said neither of us could get it up in bed because we were constantly thinking of how we were cuckolding each other. Our biggest sexual fantasy is for both of us to go to bed with Norma together. A threesome. She told me to invite you to a cockfight to settle things ….. to get acquainted with each other ….. man to man. Now she expects both of us to go to bed with her at night.”

“What? Barr! You need to slow down here.”

Danny called for two more drinks.

“Norma wants both us to go to bed with her tonight?”, asked Danny.

“Yes, Dan.”

Danny flashed another innocuous look at his sexual rival.

“Why would I lie to you, Dan? If I could have Norma for myself, I would have done that. But we have both been having problems with her in bed. Norma read some book and said all the problems would be over if we both went to bed with her and had a threesome.”

Danny admired Barry’s honesty.

“What book was this?”, asked Danny curiously.

“An academic book written by some chick, Dan. These modern women figure they have male sexuality all figured out. I must admit they sort of have. They know us inside out.”

“Jesus!” Danny and Barry looked at each other intently. Though both men expressed outrage at the thought of having a threesome with Norma, deep in their hearts they both knew this is what they always wanted. Their woman had made it easier for them. Their greatest sexual fantasy was about to come true. They would share Norma’s body today.

“Are you thinking what I am thinking, Barr?”

“I think so, Dan.”

“Is this what you always wanted since Norma introduced us?”

“Yes, Dan. I wanted to have a threesome with you and Norma, since the day you and I met.”

“Same here, Barr."

“Well, that’s settled then. I’ll drive us to my house. Norma is waiting for us there.”

“You sure this is what Norma wants?”

“Oh yes, Dan. You know how amorous she is. I don’t have to tell you. Neither of us have been able to satisfy her sexually of late. Maybe the three of us together could work up some real sex magic,” said Barry earnestly.
    Danny felt the tremendous erection in his jeans.

“Should we hit the road, Barr?”

“Yes, Dan. Its not advisable to keep a good woman waiting.”

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by kamafight; June 10th, 2020 at 05:56 AM.

Credits
    Follows
    Following

Thanks for this story! This is really hot and I'm curious to see where it goes.

Junior Hostboard Member frictionfiction's Avatar
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

Really enjoyable!

Junior Hostboard Member slrkdhk1's Avatar
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

I cannot wait anymore!
    I hope you chat with you kamafight
    plz let me know your e-mail adress.
    Thank you

Junior Hostboard Member frictionfiction's Avatar
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

Talking Re: Danny, Barry and Norma Part 1 (warning M-M sexfight stor

Members do not see advertisements
    All we can do is check back and see if a creative muse has struck! Otherwise just that we have this great story is enough ☺️