Thread: Of Palmettos and Gamecocks (Part 1)

HB Forum Moderator AaronLassiter's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Of Palmettos and Gamecocks (Part 1)

Tanner and Kaycee were a cute couple, married right out of college. He was 24 and she was 22 on their wedding day. That was just over a year ago. Tanner was above average. About 5'11", 175 and fit. Blonde hair and brown eyes, and an easy going charm that belied the intensity with which he pursued his career goal of being a detective. For the moment, he had graduated with his criminal justice degree and had moved from the college police force to the city squad.

Kaycee was very pretty, but overlooked (literally) by many because of her diminutive stature. She swore she was an even 5'0", and her husband was not going to argue with her. Desiring to be an interior designer when all was said and done, she had landed a solid job staging houses for a major builder in the area and was already getting good reviews. She was pale, like most redheads, with her emerald green eyes seeming to constantly sparkle. Her smile could light up a room, and she was slim and fit herself, though a bit more hippy than she wanted to be.

The one thing people did notice about her, if they bothered to pay attention, was the girls up front. Kaycee was no showoff, but some things can't be avoided. Despite her small frame she tipped the scales just a bit over 100 lbs, and a not insignificant portion of that total was in her breasts. She would wear a 30 or 32 inch strap with an I or H cup depending on the cut that a particular manufacturer used.

Columbia was a cool college town, just big enough to have a lot of great options for entertainment without being so big that it lost its southern charm. That suited the young couple well as their schedules were variable yet had considerable downtime. An extra benefit to Tanner's job was that he could often work security at concerts and other events, some of which he worked as a plain clothes cop in the crowd with great comped seats. That benefit usually meant there was nothing to do, but a college town unfortunately involves college students, and the ability of some of those to be drunken idiots is never to be underestimated.

Tanner could usually handle the guys, or at least keep them occupied until more security arrived, but the drunk college girls were a terror. He knew he wasn't the best looking guy, but sometimes the drunk girls would hit on him. Most stopped once they saw the ring and the wife beside him, but a few were determined to use what they had to weasel out of the trouble they were in. At first, this just led to an angry Kaycee making the situation worse.

Then, one night, the drunk bitch who tried to come on to Tanner changed the game for the couple. This girl couldn't have been more than 5'2" herself, and she was built like a brunette version of Kaycee. She eyed the redhead up and down and then, without even looking at Tanner, said she'd titfight his wife if it meant a chance to avoid an arrest. The young wife accepted, and later that night she banged boobs with the other girl. Kaycee's tits were bigger, and firmer, but she was at a serious experience disadvantage and the brunette was able to wear her down and humiliate the redhead with ease.

Tanner thought it was a once in a lifetime event, especially as he watched his wife suck the other girls boobs and then eat her out, but instead it was only a few months later that she issued the challenge to some drunk at a bar. Kaycee fared much better this time, but ended up on the losing end again. A couple of weeks after that she got her first win, over a blonde coed, and celebrated by bouncing up and down on her man's cock while the other girl was still laying there crying on the living room floor.

What had seemed like a fantasy, and a nightmare, suddenly became a regular part of their lives. Their foreplay was littered with fantasy scenarios of the young redhead slamming tits with women they knew, women they had seen around town, and even some celebrities. One, in particular, sparked Tanner's interest, but he saw the different look his wife got when he brought that celeb up too often, so he wisely shooed her to the background for his own imagination alone.

Their real life also got kinkier than they had ever imagined. Those women they thought about Kaycee challenging, some became actual opponents. Drunk coeds were the easiest to convince, but occasionally a bar slut or other woman would agree, and suddenly titfights were a semi-regular part of their lives. The young cop had even talked a woman he was about to arrest, while on his regular patrol, into agreeing to a fight as a way out of her predicament. More than a year into their marriage, Kaycee was suddenly a veteran who had only lost once after those first two battles. She hadn't rematched either of those girls, but she was proud to talk about her 8-3 record.

Then, it happened. The universe conspired for something that you wouldn't believe if you hadn't seen it. That one celebrity that the blonde husband had quickly realized he couldn't bring up during foreplay was actually in town. That's not the weird part, as she was from Columbia, but the circumstances surrounding her offered an opportunity the husband had never thought possible.

This celeb was in town, just after the new year, to celebrate her 28th birthday. The event was private, but held at a public place, and things had gotten out of hand. Tanner was one of the cops called to the scene and quickly realized it was mostly a lot of noise. He also realized that the celeb and her entourage weren't the sharpest cheddar in the fridge, and he quickly pulled the woman aside. The young cop pretended the situation was worse than it seemed, hoping to make the star a bit nervous, and then suggested he had a unique option available to help her avoid having something put on her criminal record.

The celebrity was skeptical at first, figuring this cop was just leering at her like most men and hoping to trick her into letting him see her world famous boobs in person. He assured her the offer was sincere, and offered to video chat his wife to confirm the reality of the situation. Tanner stepped away for a moment, trying not to sound too excited, and told Kaycee what was happening. She hesitated for just a moment before agreeing to talk to the other woman. Tanner called the celeb over and handed her the phone. He stood at an angle where they were the only two who could see the phone and lowered the volume in hopes that the sound wouldn't drift.

He had nothing to worry about. His wife had taken the few seconds before the celeb walked over to discard her clothing above the waist, and placed the phone on a charging stand while she stood back and shook her huge tits for the camera. The older woman saw the wife, exchanged a few words with her, and simply handed the cop's phone back to him like nothing had happened.

"Give me your address and I'll come by tomorrow and beat your wife's cute little titties right in front of you."

Kaycee was tense the entire day. She had been constantly moving, trying to stay loose and limber, while also trying not to get too tired. A couple of short naps helped, but she still felt every muscle in her body tighten up the moment the image of the other redhead popped into her mind.

She would never tell Tanner this, but she was worried about him more than about her or the other woman. Being a short, busty redhead in Columbia wasn't unique to the young wife. From day one at the university she heard the comparisons. Being a little more than four years younger meant that she had never crossed paths with the other woman, especially once her tits had become famous and she had moved to the other side of the country. What worried Kaycee wasn't how she would measure up, or even how she would fare in the fight, it was the fear that her husband might have a very specific type and she wondered who he would be thinking about if she lost to this fantasy rival.

As the day wore on, the couple realized they hadn't really set a specific time for the fight and hadn't figured out a way to contact the celeb directly. As the afternoon wore on into evening, both relaxed a bit and openly wondered if the woman would even show up. Kaycee was still nervous, her stomach a bit unsettled, so they had a light dinner and decided to kill some time with a little Netflix. They picked an action blockbuster, since neither felt like they could focus on much more than the inane, and had just cuddled up on the sofa when the chime of the doorbell caused both to jump to their feet in unison.

A nod told Tanner to get the door while Kaycee stayed on her feet, trying to look natural. She had intended to put on a little show with a robe and dance tease before things started, but as things were she stood there in a snug t-shirt and sweatpants. Her braless tits hanging free inside the shirt and a cute pink thong barely covering her mound were the only other clothes she had on. She shifted on her feet, still not feeling like she was posed properly for the first encounter, but that was irrelevant as Tanner led the other redhead into the living room.

Kaycee looked the other redhead over. She was pretty, gorgeous actually, and the young wife understood all the more why people who had met them both were so keen on comparing them. The local girl turned celebrity was dressed much like her opponent in a t-shirt that seemed to not have a bra under it, designer jeans, and leather boots. Kaycee knew the woman was supposedly slightly taller at 5'1", and slightly thinner at an even 100 lbs. Both of those things appeared to check out. The one thing she wasn't sure about was the rumored breast size of 30J. Right now, she still wasn't sure, but she had a feeling that was true and that she was actually the smaller chested petite redhead.

Kaycee had the chance to solidify her place at the center of all her husband's fantasies. All she had to do was beat Tessa Fowler.
    Last edited by AaronLassiter; June 21st, 2020 at 01:09 AM. Reason: Removed asterisks for actual words

HB Forum Owner

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Re: Of Palmettos and Gamecocks (Part 1)

PandorasBox,

This is VERY well written! I look forward to subsequent chapters.

A.Penman

HB Forum Moderator AaronLassiter's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Of Palmettos and Gamecocks (Part 2)

Tessa couldn't stifle a giggle before turning to look at the husband who had just led her into his living room. "Really, dude? I've heard of having a type, but this is insane." She then turned her attention to the other redhead, "Kaycee, is it?" Kaycee nodded and Ms. Fowler continued, "Honey, you are hot as fuck. Looks like you're not wearing a bra and those titties are nice and high. Let me check you out."

Without hesitating, the internet star walked over towards her soon to be opponent and did a quick lap around her. The young wife jumped a bit at the pat on the ass, but otherwise kept her composure, trying to look like she wasn't intimidated by the moment or by her opponent. She nearly jumped again, as she felt the other woman slide behind her, arms snaking around her waist and hot breath in her ear.

"Don't worry sweety, I'm not going to do anything other than turn your man on right now. I'll beat your cute titties up in a bit. Now watch his face when I do this." The wife did nothing but go wide eyed at the lustful look on her husband's face as Tessa slid her hands up under Kaycee's shirt and gently groped her naked breasts. "Bet his cock is bigger than it's ever been right now. Tanner, stud, if both of us are going to be naked then you should be too. Let's see what you're packing under there."

Seeing the nod of approval from his wife was enough to convince the blonde man that he could go ahead and strip. Two things became quickly known to his wife, 1) he truly hadn't been that big any time she could remember and 2) it was for the other redhead more than it was for her. Tessa had walked into the house, assessed the situation, and within moments taken control of both partners. Before she could do anything, she felt the other woman's grip loosen and saw her stride purposefully across the room to stand right beside Tanner.

"That's not bad. I almost wish I was a homewrecker, cause you look like a fun ride." Turning her attention back to Kaycee, Tessa continued, "Well, lets see the goods honey."

"Why don't you show yours first?"

"Because my girls are the reason we're here. You both want to see if your tits can stand up to mine, and I don't care at all about yours. I'm the girl with the world famous tits. You're the girl that has a decent reputation around town. My tits are so great they were too good for Hooters and got Playboy's attention when I was 19. Yours are good only because people want to compare them to mine. My tits are so great I live in LA while yours have only been good enough to be a housewife in a college town."

"Just because I'm not a whore who likes to make lonely guys jack off for money that doesn't mean my tits aren't as good as yours."

"Kaycee, sweety, my tits are a career that pays all the bills while yours are a little side hustle."

Tired of arguing with the other redhead, Kaycee quickly removed her sweatpants and thong, standing there with nothing but the t-shirt on. Seeing all four eyes focused intently on her chest, the wife inhaled deeply and thrust her boobs forward while peeling the snug top off, letting it pull her voluminous chest upwards before both breasts slapped back down against her breastbone and gently jiggled before coming to rest. She couldn't help but smile as both her husband and her opponent licked their lips at the show.

Giving her host a moment to bask in the attention, Tessa began to disrobe herself. She made a show of bending over in front of Tanner to take her boots off. She then added a bit too much wiggle, for Kaycee's liking, to shedding her jeans. Both partners saw the tiny lavender thong, even skimpier than the wife's, that she quickly removed. Enjoying the anticipation, Tessa walked step or two past her opponent, then removed her t-shirt carefully so as not to give away the comparison too quickly.

Looking back over her shoulder, she winked at both the wife and husband, before turning to face them. She kept her right arm across the front of her chest while sidling up to Kaycee and putting her left arm around the waist of her soon to be opponent. Grinning from ear to ear, she dropped her right arm while ensuring her left tit and the other redhead's right tit were touching at the side. The sharp inhale from the wife, and the audible gasp from the husband, had her beaming with even more pride than usual.

"Tell us what you see Tanner."

The blonde man looked at his wife, who nodded that it was okay, before responding to their guest. "I see two gorgeous redheads with amazing racks. I see that you're bigger, but I know that bigger isn't better and I know what Kaycee's tits can do. I believe she can beat you and you know it."

Almost giggling, Tessa turned back to Kaycee, "Aw, that's so cute. He knows I'm bigger and better but he's still trying to encourage you. Well, I say we give him the show he's fantasized about and then whoever loses spends some quality time with the winner's tits before eating her out. What do you think Kaycee?"

"I think you're trying to intimidate me and get some kind of mental advantage, but now that we see what each other has, you're not as confident as you were. I think you're going to enjoy stuffing your face in my crotch after I flatten those overgrown titties."

Tessa giggled as she stepped away and then turned to fully face her foe. "Here comes a lesson you'll never forget."

The guest placed her hands on her hips, unspoken communication between the women leading the host to do the same, and then slowly they brought their tremendous breasts together. Tanner watched intently, but missed the gulp taken by one combatant as they made first contact. What he didn't miss was something he had never seen before. Kaycee's boobs gave way. It wasn't much, but it was noticeable. Tessa wasn't just bigger, she was firmer and appeared denser.

His wife had not yet, at least to his eye, faced a woman whose tits had a clear advantage over hers and now he wondered just how she would fare. Was the model all talk, or was she really that good? Even if she wasn't, would Kaycee be able to do what her first two opponents had done to her and overcome the better boobs with better ability to use them? After the fact, he had dreamed of her beating each of the women she had lost to, but would he be able to do the same if she lost to his one true celebrity crush? He had a million questions running through his mind and nothing to do but watch and see how things played out.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Love the story so far. I?m surprised tessa doesn?t show up in other stories. Probably the best natural boobs out there. Can?t wait for the girls to go at it

HB Forum Owner

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Very nice suspenseful and highly erotic build up. I hope you don't keep us waiting too long for the next chapter.

A. Penman

Junior Hostboard Member frictionfiction's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Very nice start! Redheads forever!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Any update on the next chapter? Loved the start and would to see Tessa dominate

Senior Hostboard Member Gradius's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Nice start, just hope it doesn't turn into a one way domination.