Kath vs. Kil III: The Orb of Erossia -by JB57

Thread: Kath vs. Kil III: The Orb of Erossia -by JB57

Credits
    Follows
    Following

Dear Board,

Ok, here is something that may make some people a bit angry. "Why are you writing a new story?" they may ask, "when you keep promising Wife vs. Mistress and keep not getting it done?"

So, here's my answer. First, this story came to me last night and I had to write it down. Working on it actually excites me. I'm posting it here as an illustration of how important inspiration is to writing stories like these (at least for me). I wrote this first part in less than two hours, a bit more including editing. I could, in all probability, write the rest of the story today if I did nothing but write, because it excites and interests me and I want to see where it goes.

Second, I'm putting it up as a teaser. I hope other people are as interested as I am in seeing more of the story. I say "teaser" in the truest sense - I hope this teases people and gives them a sense of what is to come.

Third, it's meant to give me the incentive to finish "Wife vs. Mistress." I won't come back to this story until that one is done, no matter how much I may want to. Well, that may not be entirely true, I'm already dying to write the first part of the next chapter! But WvM gets top priority!

So, hopefully, WvM is up by the weekend and then this story will be up in its entirely by the end of next week!

Take care,

JB
    Kath vs. Kil III: The Orb of Erossia
    Kath vs. Kil III: The Orb of Erossia

Kath nursed her drink, watching the bar around her from a dark corner of the large, noisy room. She pulled her forest green traveling cape around her nude body more tightly. She was not trying to hide her nakedness. This was Neverwhere, where nudity was completely normal. The bar was filled with people, humans, orcs, elves and other kinds of beings, in various levels of undress. The many voluptuous barmaids were all topless and wearing, at most, diaphanous sarongs that did nothing to hide their hairless genitals. Kath did not want to be seen. She needed information and then she would be on her way. But she wanted to be as unnoticed as possible. She was not even sure what she was seeking, but the insistent pressure in the back of her mind told her to stay hidden.

About a week earlier, Kath had begun to have a strange feeling nagging at the corners of her mind. Within a day, it had grown into a powerful compulsion. Something was calling for her, demanding that she come to this land on the very farthest northern edge of Neverwhere, to find something valuable and powerful. The feeling was impossible to ignore. Even worse, it filled her with erotic tension, with a terrible and growing lust that simply could not be satisfied. She knew this from experience. The best and most strenuous efforts of her mate, Den, had been unable to even slightly scratch the sexual itch burning in her ravenous cunt.

Kath was a woman who was very familiar with eroticism and the feelings of unfulfilled desire. She had been drawn into Neverwhere from Victorian England where she had been a moderately successful author named Katherine Wells. In England, she had been a sickly woman. When she crossed the portal into Neverwhere, she found her body transformed into a specimen of perfect erotic beauty. Her straw blonde hair became golden tresses that fell to between her perfectly sculpted shoulder blades. Her chest grew massive, meaty tits, topped by cocoa brown areola and thick, stiff nipples. Her torso was flat and smooth, rippling with muscle and set off by a deep, narrow navel. Her hips were wide and meaty, curving voluptuously down into strong, sleek legs and beautiful bare feet. Except for what was on her head, her body was entirely hairless. Her perfect new form was gifted with an insatiable sexual appetite and her adventurous nature had provided her with many opportunities to explore her new erotic possibilities.

From the time she had come to this dangerous and barbaric world, Kath had been locked in a contest with the Red Queen, a despot who ruled one of Neverwhere’s more powerful kingdoms and who, for some unknown reason, was Kath’s perfect doppelganger. Kath had been summoned to Neverwhere by Kil, the Red Queen, intended as a sacrifice in a mystical ritual. She had been saved by her mate, the man Den. After enduring the Red Queen’s attacks and the woman’s constant pursuit of Den for several years, Kath finally had enough. She challenged the Queen to an erotic duel, a fuckfight to the finish to determine which of them was the stronger, more sexually skilled woman, to prove which of them deserved to hold onto Den. They had discovered that their perfect, identical bodies, locked together in relentless, uninhibited sexual warfare, brought unbearable, mind-blowing pleasure to both of them. What they could do to each other, the heights of ecstasy their incredible bodies could inflict on each other, far surpassed anything they experienced with any other lover. The Red Queen was an unrestrained nymphomaniac who filled her bed with many men and women, slaves and courtesans whom she inevitably exhausted with her limitless appetites and endless stamina. Kath had Den to feed her raging sexual hunger, a powerful man whose libido was every bit as bottomless as her own, and whose massive cock filled her to the brim. Even so, Kath and Kil had found that the only person truly capable of satisfying their burning lust was the other woman, their hated enemy. Kath had tried to resist her need for the Queen’s beautiful cunt, but found this impossible. Since their second major battle, the women had settled into a pattern. Every two to three hundred days, maybe once a year when they could resist that long, they would meet in secret. Then for a week to ten days, often even longer, they would fuck each other senseless. They would drive each other to one screaming, gushing orgasm after another. They would eat and suck and ravage every inch of the other woman’s luscious body. They would get between the other’s legs and satisfy all the deep, powerful cravings of their gorgeous bodies. Their secret trysts filled Kath with shame, but she could not live without them. She knew that the Queen needed them just as badly. They had been meeting for more than ten years, locked together in a raging, steaming fuckwar that neither wanted to end. Neither woman aged and their voluptuous bodies stayed just as beautiful, just as ravenous, as the day they first crossed clits and fucked each other until they passed out from ecstasy.

What Kath was feeling now rivaled the lust she felt for the Queen. The powerful force summoning her so far from her home and her mate was also feeding her luscious flesh with a growing, irresistible erotic need. For the past several days, her body had been burning the way it did before one of her assignations with Kil. Maybe it was even more aroused. Her massive breasts felt hot and tender and thick with tension. Her nipples were stiff and burning. Her pussy was damp, her hot clit was perpetually aching. She could feel herself being drawn to whatever this power was like a sexual magnet.

Now she was here, in the far northern town of Dagmon, more than a 14 hour fast speeder flight from her home in the floating, mobile city of Zegium. She landed her speeder about an hour walk away from the town on the edge of a deep, petrified forest, on the shore of the northern sea. What she wanted was in the forest; she could sense it. Before she stumbled blindly into the dark woods, however, she wanted to learn what she could about what might be awaiting her. The best place to find information was at the local tavern.

A beautiful bar maid came to clear Kath’s drink and offer her more. The woman had deep brown hair and a lush body that rivaled Kath’s own. She was naked except for some nipple cups, linked together by a golden chain, some ornate earrings, and her see-through sarong that hung enticingly from her womanly hips.

“Would you like some more ale, milady?” asked the voluptuous server.

“No, good woman, what I’ve had is more than enough. However, I would like some information.” Kath placed on the table a gold coin she had taken from an inner pocket in her cloak.

The serving wench’s eyes lit up. She quickly claimed the gold piece, before anyone else saw it. “What kind of information do you seek?”

“What can you tell me about the forest just north of here? What are the local legends about the place?”

The girl shifted a bit uneasily and looked around. She sat at the table and pushed her nearly naked body close to Kath, until their bare hips and shoulders touched. The woman’s heavy, perfect breast came within a whisper of Kath’s tanned tit. “The place is haunted. Everyone going there feels the presence of a …force. But it’s not really malicious. It’s more…” she paused, then ducked her head charmingly …”erotic. When people are having problems with love, they go there to get some juice, if you understand me.” The beautiful girl gave Kath a suggestive smile. For a moment, Kath felt a powerful urge to kiss the brunette, to run her hand over the woman’s juicy-looking tit and squeeze the brown nipple. She resisted the urge.

She thanked the girl and took her leave from the tavern. Her bare feet silent on the cold stone, Kath made her way out of the town and into the forest. It was filled with giant, barren black trees. Many of them were dead but others were in a kind of deep sleep, growing only a few inches a year as dictated by the weak sun that never grew brighter no matter the season. The northern reaches of Neverwhere were still hot and humid, much like the rest of the continent outside of the vast deserts, but they existed in a perpetual twilight.

Kath let the feelings in her body and the persistent voice calling in her mind lead her deeper into the forest. She had an excellent sense of direction, so she did not feel lost. The forest grew darker and the trees and barren, rocky hills closer the further she traveled. The siren call stirring her loins and pulling her along grew more and more powerful.

After walking two hours, Kath came upon a cliffside. It appeared to be a sheer wall of rock, 6 or 7 meters tall. She assumed she would have to climb the wall, something she was good at doing. But the nagging call in her mind told her something else. Whatever she wanted to find was not on or over the cliff, it was under it. She could see no openings in the rock wall. When she looked more carefully, however, what appeared to simply be a large crack in the stone turned out to be a well-hidden entry to a cave. Kath squeezed into the crack. The feeling in her head confirmed she was on the right track. Once she maneuvered herself through the opening, she was surprised to find it widened considerably into a jagged corridor that was about 2 meters tall and 2 meters across. It was rough and uneven, but the cave floor was surprisingly dry and Kath could feel a slight breeze on her naked flesh, coming up from somewhere deeper in the cave. She reached into the pocket of her traveling cloak and pulled out a small, glowing crystal. The illumination was weak but, in the pitch dark of the cave, it cast a shimmering light.

Kath followed the corridor, guided by the growing tension in her loins. She soon discovered that the corridor extended far into the hillside. After she walked for 3 or 4 minutes and covered about 200 meters, she began to feel the floor angling down. Over the next ten minutes, she descended more than one kilometer into the Earth, with no end in sight. She knew she was on the right track; her clit started to throb.

Kath was distracted by the powerful erotic feelings coursing through her voluptuous body. They were tantalizing and arousing, but also frustrating, since she would have no chance to relieve them. As the sexual tension grew stronger, she felt her pussy clench and overflow. Droplets of cunt juice splatted to the rock floor. Kath reached down and ran her finger on her smooth, wet slit. She gasped as a searing heat flared through her genitals, briefly lighting her clit on fire before pulsing into the taut meat of her tits to singe her hard nipples. She was incredibly horny, moreso than she had realized. If this kept up, she would need to masturbate, just to try to relieve some of the tension. But she had a feeling it would not work. Whatever was feeding her sexual hunger might not be so easily dissuaded.

She walked another ten minutes and descended another kilometer into the Earth. The corridor suddenly smoothed out ahead and made it possible for her to see a dim light, glowing into the darkness 200 meters further down.

Kath put away her crystal light as she drew closer to the end of the tunnel. Her bare feet slapped gently on the stone. Her body was hot and brimming with desire. She could smell the thick musk of her own pussy and she found it intoxicating. The corridor ended in a narrow, jagged crack that opened onto a cathedral-like cave that rose in an oblong arch more than 50 meters high. Kath stepped into the vast chamber. The space was clearly natural, shaped only by the forces of erosion acting on yielding rock over immeasurable time. But it had also been repurposed by human hands. Ornate paintings covered the rough walls, illuminated by a soft, flickering golden light. Kath was delighted to feel her toes sink into a thick, soft sand on the floor. She looked around for the source of the light playing on the ceiling and walls. About 40 meters away, near the far wall of the cave, was a large rock, protruding from the floor and shaped like a half-egg. The light was coming from the crest of the rock, almost as though it were an altar. She could not see what was making the glow. The rock was too high. Staring at the luminescence set her pussy on fire and she barely stifled a gasp. “Oh god, oh fuck,” Kath moaned in her mind. “Oh god, I need, NEED, a hard fuck.” She gave into her carnal desires and gently stroked her wet, sleek slit. It was a mistake. The caress lit up her skin like lightning. As the electricity rippled through her sex-starved body, she let out a soft moan. An instant later, she was startled to hear, very clearly, a very audible, feminine groan coming from somewhere inside the cave. The sound was pure sex. Someone was already inside the cave and had touched herself.

Kath looked more closely at the base of the egg-like rock and saw what she had missed in the dim light. A cloaked figure was standing there, looking up at the rock, probably trying to determine how to climb the smooth surface and get to the top.

Kath moved soundlessly towards the figure, her body on fire. In the dim light, it was hard to tell what color the woman’s cloak was, but Kath suspected it was red. More, her senses, her long and intimate experience with the Red Queen’s body, told her that the woman ahead of her was Kil, her rival, her challenger, her deepest and most hated erotic enemy.

When she was almost 15 meters from the mysterious woman, the cloaked figure suddenly turned, as if sensing Kath’s approach. The beautiful face staring at Kath from beneath the red hood was a mirror of her own. The Red Queen’s eyes widened in surprise, then immediately narrowed. Her look passed from one of surprise to one of incredibly ravenous hunger. Kath knew that same look was stamped on her own face.

The two women stood in the semi-darkness, staring at each other, not saying anything, for a few seconds. Then, as if of one mind, they both loosened their hoods, undid the clasp of their cloaks at their throats, and pushed the traveling capes off their shoulders. The cloth fell on the sand with a gentle sigh. The nude women let their burning eyes travel over every inch of the other’s perfect form.

Kath’s body was throbbing, her entire flesh was burning, her clit was searing her pussy like acid. Her tits were heavy and thick, her nipples were as hard as nails and pulsing with every heartbeat. As she watched, the Red Queen’s naked twat released a solid stream of cunt juice to the dry sand. A moment later, Kath’s hungry quim did the same.

The women looked into each other’s glowing blue eyes. They saw incredible lust, burning like a fever. The women had come into this cavern with their bodies ravenously, unbearably hungry, unbelievably aroused, growing ever more desperate the closer they got to the siren light, needing to be fucked within an inch of their lives.

Kath and Kil shared a hot, wolfish smile. Their identical bodies trembled with anticipation. They were going to sate their raging hunger with the other’s magnificent body. They were going to devour every inch of each other’s voluptuous flesh. They were going to fuck each other raw, they were going to fuck each other dry. They couldn’t wait to get started.

To be continued:
    Last edited by JB57; July 1st, 2020 at 07:18 AM.
    JB57

Junior Hostboard Member spartwow's Avatar
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

Re: Kath vs. Kil III: The Orb of Erossia -by JB57

Thanks JB, always love seeing new stuff by you. Any chance we see Sheena and Inge again or are their stories kind of played out?

Credits
    Follows
    Following

Quote Originally Posted by spartwow View Post
    Thanks JB, always love seeing new stuff by you. Any chance we see Sheena and Inge again or are their stories kind of played out?

Hi! Actually, a new Inge and Conchita story is in the works right now that brings the two jungle queens together with Tana and Rakara, the two cavewomen from a story I wrote ages ago. It draws on some of the devices introduced in the Inge vs. Sheena story. Right now, I don't have any plans to use Sheena, but she is definitely not in limbo. I do hope to use her again at some point, just not in the immediate future.

JB
    JB57

Junior Hostboard Member PandorasBox's Avatar
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

"The Orb of Erossia"

What's next, the Boob of Hotsexia? The Teat of Breastlandia? The Chest of Expandia? The Tits of Bracuppia?

Credits
    Follows
    Following

Quote Originally Posted by PandorasBox View Post
    "The Orb of Erossia"

What's next, the **** of Hotsexia? The Teat of Breastlandia? The Chest of Expandia? The **** of Bracuppia?

That's really funny. You know, as bizarre as it sounds. that did not even occur to me. Well, the name Erossia is obviously based on "Eros" but the orb connection completely slipped under my radar -which is pretty incredible. As you will see, in the story it is just a glowing ball. Well, it will be a bit more than that, but that's where it begins!

JB
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member Rivals_Rapture's Avatar
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

Jb:

Is this the first part of the 3rd Chapter only? Or is this (what had been posted in this thread) an entire self-contained story?

Asking so I know if I should post in on the site or not.

Let me know! :3

www.Fights.Sexy
    Sexy Fight Fiction from the Best Fight Writers Ever
    Along With Brutally Hot Chat Logs, Sexy Blog Posts, and More

Email: [email protected]

Junior Hostboard Member spartwow's Avatar
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Hi! Actually, a new Inge and Conchita story is in the works right now that brings the two jungle queens together with **** and Rakara, the two cavewomen from a story I wrote ages ago. It draws on some of the devices introduced in the Inge vs. Sheena story. Right now, I don't have any plans to use Sheena, but she is definitely not in limbo. I do hope to use her again at some point, just not in the immediate future.

JB
    I actually meant Cochita, not Sheena, so this makes me happier! LOL

Credits
    Follows
    Following

Members do not see advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivals_Rapture View Post
    Jb:

Is this the first part of the 3rd Chapter only? Or is this (what had been posted in this thread) an entire self-contained story?

Asking so I know if I should post in on the site or not.

Let me know! :3

Hi Rival! This is very much the first chapter of an entirely new story. So, please don't post until it is done.

Take care,

JB
    JB57