Thread: The Indecent Heatwave

Hostboard Member kingofdapirates1's Avatar
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

The Indecent Heatwave

The Indecent Heatwave
    Part 1

The sun was hot and bright by 10 AM in the morning as it had been each day during this dreadful heatwave. The apartment of Coral Wilson was on the top floor of a collection of flats located right outside the city. During winter being on the top floor was a luxury, free heating from the rooms below and insolated by the thick white carpets installed in each room. But during summer, and especially this summer, the room, like all the others became an inferno. None of the accommodations in the building had air-conditioning and nights quickly became sticky and sweaty, the only salvation was the limited breeze of the open windows in each room. The rooms were all small, studios or one bedroom at most that could be rented for cheap in this part of the city, walking distance to where the college was located but slightly more isolated than the dorms.

Still the building had its charm and convenience of location, so students always wanted to live there. One relief was the little backyard that was accessible by all tenants and gave them their own personal greenspace. All 25 people, college students of varying ages, all living their separate lives but forced to share a small garden led to an occasional clashing of schedules and plans. Never had anything escalated beyond a slight dispute and rolling of the eyes, because in the end you were going to run into the people again in the halls of the building or on campus itself. It was a tiny greenspace, a small grass area roughly 20 by 20 feet long that got overwatered every day especially during these heatwaves where even at night the temperature rarely dipped below 85 Fahrenheit.

For the 5th straight day of this heat wave, 19-year-old Coral Wilson was laying in the stripped yellow sheeted bed with the comforter and pillows thrown to the side, anything to reduce the heat. Her wavy dark brown hair was flown out behind her as she looked at her phone watching the time slowly pass. It was a beautiful, yet brutally hot Saturday, and she was waiting for 6PM when she and her boyfriend would set out into the city for a night of wine tasting and tapas. The boyfriend in question was sitting by the window on his computer but kept glancing down into the garden and Coral knew why. Since the heatwave had started a woman from the building had been sunbathing in the backyard every single day without fail. Now that alone, would be nothing to worry about, people sunbathed out there all the time. The issue Coral had with this came down to what the woman would wear and how long she would be out there. She got off the bed lightly dressed in tiny blue cotton shorts and a white tank top to minimize the heat. She moved over to her boyfriend, who quickly turned his eye’s back to his screen knowing he had been caught.

“Are the reservations still good for 7?” She asked eyeing him with an innocent look on her face.
    He gave a little gulp but responded evenly, “Umm, yes. They are good, though I think I’m going to go home first and clean up. The place is nice, and I can’t go with this stubble on my chin.”
    She looked at the chin and couldn’t help but agree. She moved around him so that her hands were on her shoulders while also giving herself a clear view of the backyard.

Coral’s eye’s narrowed looking down at the greenspace of their building at the same sight she had seen the past 5 days. There laying in a small bikini thong was the woman from apartment 5. She was out there every day, getting an hour or two of sun sometimes more, never wearing the same bikini twice, but they were all equal in their lacking of modesty.
    Today’s was a G-string a with a small sized white triangle on the back with a little x in the middle. The cloth disappeared on down what one could argue was the best ass in the city. The woman had a fantastic body highlighted by her booty; Coral couldn’t deny that even if she wanted too. She had caught her boyfriend staring at it 5 times this week and though she didn’t blame him, she found it overly annoying. Why stare at the blonde, when the best ass in the world was right in front of him?

“Again. Really? She is going to get skin cancer at the rate she is going.” Coral quipped as watched the blonde pick up her phone, presumably pick a new song and put it back down.

“She puts on sunscreen every 15 minutes or so.” Her boyfriend said automatically without thinking. He knew he fucked up instantly and you wouldn’t know if the sweat on his neck was from the heat, or the glare from the bright green eyes of his girlfriend.

“You watch her that much? Really?” She asked huffing.

“No, she just happens to be out there all the time and I like to look out the window.” He said defensively. Her glare didn’t lessen.

“I’m going to go talk to her.” Coral said eyeing the blonde woman from her window again. From her sight, she could tell why her boyfriend looked down every second he could. The blonde’s ass was something they write stories about, it looked like every bit of fat on her body was pushed into there, but then she was able to tone in almost smooth. She couldn’t help comparing it to her own.
    Coral herself had been called PAWG by friends and some guys she knew since she turned 18. When her boyfriend finally told her what it stood for (phat ass white girl), she understood why and even relished it. She worked out twice a day sometimes just on her legs, building them up with protein that seemed to know exactly where she wanted it to go on her body. Making her ass just as big, if not better than her unsuspecting rival. In truth she had seen the blonde few times up close when they in the halls, and once or twice doing laundry. Their body types were eerily similar, like they were shaped from the same mold and blessed with a behind to make men swoon and women jealous. Juicy asses toned at the gym for strength while still keeping their shape and size more so than the bottom would.

They each had thin waists and, on the times, when the blonde tanned her front side Coral noticed they seemed to have similarly light muscle on their abs. In that position Coral also took notice that their chests seemed to be a perfect match too, perky B-cups that could just fill out a bikini top, if not slightly on the smaller size. Overall it was almost too much having to look at her every day while also having her boyfriend practically drooling out the window. Coral had initially wanted to talk to the blonde even before the suntanning though for a different purpose. She had just moved to the city for school and besides her boyfriend hadn’t made really any friends. The blonde didn’t seem to hang out with anyone else either and for a few days Coral thought maybe she should introduce herself to her and see what could happen. That idea was forgotten however when she saw the blonde’s choice of outfit for tanning. Coral didn’t want to hang out with someone with such low class.

“Listen, nothing good can come from it.” Her boyfriend said closing his computer. “Use the fan and cool off, it’s just the heat.”
    Coral rolled her eyes. Yes, the heat was not helping, but neither was the woman lying there.

“You’re right. I’ll just use the fan.” She said, and if her boyfriend had been paying slightly more attention to her and not the blonde’s ass, the tone might have given him pause.
    He gave a satisfied nod thinking he had successfully defused a ticking time bomb.

“Good, well I’m going to go back to my house. I’ll be back around 5. I’m going to really freshen up for our fun night.” He said with a grin.

He looked at her hoping to get some reaction of excitement, but Coral was still looking out the window, at the buns that taunted her from afar. He gave a little defeated sigh. He walked back to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek, the best he could hope for after his sun lotion comment. “Ok, see you tonight.” He said as he turned and made his way to the door.

“See you tonight.” Coral repeated automatically still looking out the window at her despised shared tenant.
    The minute the door closed; Coral went to change. She opened her small closet where every outfit she owned was hung up, color coordinated and ready to be used for any type of event. Even on a short trip to the backyard and back she would pick her outfit with care. She refused to go out in just shorts or a tank top that she slept in, that was not her style. Shuffling for a few seconds, she found the one she wanted. It was what she planned on wearing tonight, to both excite and showoff for her boyfriend and anyone else who was lucky to see her. She pulled off her white tank top and blue cotton shorts standing there in the nude admiring her body in the mirror. Her pear sized tits and brown nickel sized areola gave her upper body a good frame, while her lower body was in another league. A league she had believed she would occupy alone in the school until that blonde woman had shown up.

She pulled out her new sundress and held it up to her body looking in her full body mirror appreciatively again. She had purchased it just last week right before the heatwave kicked up a notch and it was perfect for this type of weather. It was a long flowy white dress with little pink flowers printed on it. It had thin little shoulder straps that hung it low enough to give her just a slight bit of cleavage and it was made of a thin material that under the right light, was just almost translucent. It went down to her knees and seemed to flow in the wind quite easily, showing off her figure when it pushed into her skin. She put on the dress deciding it would be a good test run for tonight’s date. She slipped on her flip flops and took a glance in the mirror from her side. Her boyfriend would be overly excited when he saw this dress, and when the wind blew just right, it hinted her form and the absolute amazing ass she possessed. Almost to risky for her, but she pushed the doubt out of her mind.

At least she didn’t flaunt openly around like some other people in her building, again thinking of the blonde. The dress she chose was meant to tease, not put on a show, there was a difference. She flicked off the lights and left her room, quickly moving down the stairs from the 3rd floor to the first, while playing the conversation she planned to have with the other woman in her head.

As she made her way down the steps, her floral sundress would flow lightly with each step just like she expected. Concealed under the thin material she also had donned a small fancy white bra with several hooks that pushed up her cute sized tits slightly. She could have gone braless, but that would be unseeingly for her, even for this little trip. Her tits were just slightly too big for that look. She was also wearing underneath a tiny lacy white thong, brand new that matched the bra and dress. The strings hung around her hips where they connected in the back with its own white triangle that could be seen as nearly translucent as the dress itself. The back white triangle was about an inch and half wide and connected to the front with a tiny string that ran down her amazing ass, across her neatly shaved pussy. She had a small patch of hair just above her lower lips. It was small enough for her to not worry about wearing such tiny underwear as the string ran to a slightly bigger triangle that hung way below her navel. It was a good combo when the dress pushed into her skin, ensuring she didn’t have any sort of pantie line and turned up the teasing tenfold that she may or may not be nude under it.

She went down the stairs and turned into the hallway, doors on each side. Her green eye’s viewing the farthest door. It was just a flimsy sheet that separated the hall from the outside that always let the heat roll in. In doing so she passed apartment number 5 in where she knew the woman was from. She spared a glance at the brown door with the gold number 5 on sent wondering how the other woman kept her room. Was it as neat as hers? Did they have more in common than their identical looking bodies? Leaving that thought behind she reached the end of the hall ready to talk to the bikini wearing woman.

She pushed open the door to the backyard easy, there was no latch and was simply on a hinge with a mesh covering that would even swing with the wind. She had to cover her eyes from the brightness as the Sun hit her like a wave and rolled over her white pale skin as she looked out into the small backyard. There was a small barbeque in the left corner with two lawn chairs that looked broken beyond repair. To the right, a small bundle of unkept bushes in front of the short wooden fence that separated it from the far nicer backyard of their neighboring building. Directly in front of her was the grass area that was under her window and she viewed every morning. A small blue kiddie pool with maybe 6 inches of water was in the center of the grass. Some of the college guys had bought it at the start of the heatwave and used it one day thinking it made them look cool. Now it sat alone in the center yet always seemed to have water in it.

Laying slightly next to the pool was the woman, her lightly tanned skin seemingly glowing in the sun that she absorbed. She was laying on her front, her muscular large ass on full display, the small thong just barely visible from Corals point of view. She might as well have been nude. But Coral could see the strings and she confirmed the blonde was wearing a white thong with a black x on the back and what looked like a black bikini top. She had sunglasses on and what seemed to be knockoff air pods in her ears as she tanned away, not a care in the world. Her normally long straight yellow hair was in a slight bun on her head. Up close and now with a better view of the woman Coral rolled her eyes at the sight. She couldn’t help thinking that wearing something like that under proper clothes was one thing, but to show it off like this in the open, in the backyard where everyone could see was so pathetic, so un-classy, that Coral couldn’t help herself continue her mission for the blondes own sake.

Still in her flipflops she walked off the concrete door landing and onto the grass, taking 4 quick steps on the soft ground. As she got closer to the pool her feet seemed to sink and being only 5’4 she really couldn’t spare many inches. Clearly prior to now, someone had been playing with the pool and hose, splashing water everywhere and soaking the ground. The grass and dirt were far too wet in sun like this. It might have been in addition to the overwatering that happened every night that made it so moist. She took a few more steps until she came up to the woman on the towel. The mud seemed to get more pronounced, though from what she could feel in her toes the blonde somehow a found dry spot where her red towel was placed. Her head was turned away from the door and for a second Coral got a close look at the ass that rivaled hers, noting it was as impressive as it looked from afar. If they stood side to side, it would be impossible to tell who’s was bigger or firmer. A microscope would be needed, and a measuring tape that went to nanometers. With the woman’s sunglasses and air pods in, she didn’t seem to notice the intense comparison her body was being subject too.

“Ugh hum”, Coral said clearing her throat to get the woman’s attention, but alas the yellow haired blonde was simply enjoying the sun and was used to people sometimes walking close by for a better look. Coral ticked her foot, unsure if the woman was ignoring her or couldn’t hear her, she decided on the later. “Excuse me!” She said with louder and with authority, but still the blonde didn’t notice, or maybe didn’t care as she laid their heating her skin. Coral slightly fumed as she stared at the incredible ass on the woman, again comparing it to her own in this position, taunting her, showing off like a slut. She needed to get the woman’s attention.

She glanced up at the sun and realized there was a clear way to do so. Coral side stepped putting herself between the sun and the woman’s hot and lightly sweaty body. With not a cloud in the sky when she had come out, Amelia felt as though the heat had just been turned off. She turned off her music with a click on her phone and looked up at the wall that separated her from the glorious Sun. In front of her was a woman she recognized from the building, one that she had zero contact with expect the odd nod when they ended up at the staircase from the street to the front door together. Maybe a few times passing in the halls to the laundry and once in the laundry room itself. What she wanted, she had no idea, but the look on her face said she was annoyed.

“Hey.” Coral said standing in the sun’s path and covering the tanned girl’s body with a shadow, glad she finally got the woman’s attention. The blonde looked at the occupant of the shadow and then right back down to her phone.

“Excuse me, you’re in my Sun.” The woman bluntly said as she scrolled through what looked like some social media site dismissing further conversation. Whatever this woman wanted; she didn’t care. Coral didn’t move for a few seconds, long enough for the blonde to look back up and push her shades slightly down her nose for a better look. Her crystal blue eye’s shined bright, staring into Coral’s bright green ones. Coral gave the woman a fake smile, that dripped with hidden malice being so close to the woman who had been driving her crazy from afar.

“Listen, I don’t mean to be rude, but I think you should stop tanning out here while wearing such indecent clothing. It’s unseeingly and just so you know, a lot of people take photos of you.”

Amelia looked at the woman, with the most painstakingly look she could give. Had she heard her right? “What are you talking about?” Amelia asked with general confusion from the woman’s comment. Why did this woman care? She enjoyed tanning, and men were going to be creepers no matter where she did it. That was a small price she paid for having a body and ass that defined logic. In fact, the weirdest thing was this woman approaching her and telling her that.

“I just wanted to tell you, because if it was me, I would want someone to tell me.” Coral finished.

“Umm, well thank you for the advice, but I’m going to tan here and wear whatever I want. I live here and this is my space. I’m proud of my body and if people want to be creeps, I can’t stop them.” She reached back for her phone to turn the music up again thinking the conversation was over.

“Well I live here too, and I don’t like you doing it in my space.” Coral said before Amelia’s music could get to her ears. So that was the problem. The woman didn’t care about men taking photos of her. The brown-haired girl didn’t like that she was tanning in a small bikini due to her own, what Amelia guessed was insecurity. Now Amelia leaned up on her elbow’s and took off her shades looking up at the arrival. She got a good look at the woman who blocked her view. She had a very pretty face and was wearing a white thin sundress with a bunch of pink flowers on it.

“Well, I’m going to be honest with you. I don’t know you and I really don’t care of what you think. I’m confident enough in my body to not worry about everything you said. If you have a problem with it don’t look down at the garden and I’ll do the same.”

Coral eyed the woman, the conversation not playing out at all how she had it in her head on the way down. It was equally hot out here as it was in her room, and she didn’t plan on walking away from this talk empty handed.
    “Ok, well I’m asking you politely to stop doing it here. Please.” She added a second later, doing her best to sound sincere and honestly, she meant it. She really wanted this woman to stop, maybe because it would give her some sense of control of her new life.

Piercing green eyes and blue eyes bore into each other as they said their piece but came to absolutely zero understanding. Amelia was not going to listen to this, even if the other woman was trying to sound genuine about her well-being, it was still intrusive. “Listen, I appreciate your concern, but I want to tan here and I’m going to do it wearing what I want including these types of bikinis. I’m sorry if that bothers you, but how about you mind your business and I’ll mind mine, ok?” She didn’t sound sorry at all and Coral detected the slight tiny amount of dismissal. The conversation was over and to continue it would only escalate the weirdly tense situation. Again, Coral was not planning on walking away just yet after having her sincerity thrown back in her face.

“Ok, well I’m sorry too, but it is my business as I live here too, and I will report you to the landlord for indecency. It’s in the rules of the lent agreement. You need to wear proper clothing and that is far and away from proper.” Coral said trying to stop herself from using the word slutty instead of proper. She never would have reported the girl. She knew that, and it looked as though Amelia new too, but she would say what she had to say.

“You aren’t going to do that, and if you do, I will counter report you.”

“And what reason would you give? Me asking politely for you to stop breaking a rule?”

“I would make it up. I can be very convincing.” The blonde threatened.

They continued to stare at each other, with Coral still standing in front of the Sun. The standoff lasted 10 long seconds until Amelia gave a little sigh not willing to deal with this. The heat made everyone on edge, and she was no exception.

“You’re lucky I have had my fill for today, but I will be back tomorrow and wearing something even skimpier than this and you are just going to have to deal with it.” The tanning woman taunted as she re-tied her bikini top and pushed herself up. Now at her full height they found they were nose to nose, both roughly 5’4. It also confirmed their breasts had the same shape and size. If not for the blonde’s tan skin, their bodies could be nearly swapped save for a few scars and marks here and there. Coral couldn’t help glancing down and notice the pair of perky well sized breasts that the blonde had on her chest, again something they had in common. She opened her mouth to rebuke when the blonde continued cutting her off, “Listen, again I live here. I will tan when and how I want, wearing what I want.” They both looked to be about B-cups and fit nicely on their bodies. Of course, the real pride came from the rump they carried around and strong legs.

Amelia reached down and picked up her towel, wrapping it around her body loosely. Doing so hid the wonderfully soft cute breasts and perfect ass from the world. As she began to move back to the door, Coral found her voice, the volume raising just slightly. “No, this conversation is not over! I need you to say I’m not going to tan here wearing those, we can make a deal.” She demanded as the blonde walked past her, not even bothering with a reply.

“Wait, don’t walk away from me, can we please talk about this more?!” Coral said as she reached and gripped the blonde’s towel to get her attention again. She had hoped to just prevent the blonde from leaving, but this simple tug was all that was needed with such a slick muddy ground. Amelia’s foot slipped out from under her as her upper body was pulled back in surprise. The towel dislodged and she fell down, right on the ass she had just been showing to the world. She felt her bottom cheeks hit the muddy ground with a little spurt and her expensive brand-new white bikini thong was surely covered in mud. She jumped up quickly and turned around confused and suddenly very angry. The sundress girl was standing there holding the red towel, looking almost surprised by her actions.

“What the fuck is your problem?!” Amelia said.

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean too. You were just walking away without answering! Can we please just talk about this, I’m sure we can agree to something.”
    Amelia was not happy that her tanning session had been cut short and this woman turned her mood even lower. “Give me my towel!” Suddenly reaching for it.

“Wait! First we can talk!” Coral yelled back but the blonde’s nails gripped the cotton before she could pull it away.

“Stop! Let go!” Coral cried.

“You let go!” Amelia cried back.

They struggled for the towel like a mini tug of war; pulling it back and forth between their bodies. Amelia’s bare feet and Coral’s flipflops both were sinking slightly into the wet dirt around them. As Coral pulled harder, she unknowingly had pulled herself back to the edge of the kiddie pool. Amelia noticed this and with revenge in mind she let go of the towel as Coral did an extra strong tug. Coral slipped and fell back with a shriek. Though she didn’t hit the mud, the back of her foot hit the edge of the inflatable pool and with a second scream followed by a large splash; she landed in it. Her white flowerily sundress became instantly transparent and clung to her skin as it absorbed the water. She could feel her lacy thong soak as well, her perfect ass taking the brunt of the landing.

Amelia looked at the drenched girl surprised by the action that she had wrought upon her. She had let go in a fit of rage, but the dress was cute, and she could tell the other woman cared about it the way she was looking down at her wet body.

“Woh, I’m sorry!” She said, as she offered her hand to the wet woman. Coral looked up and smiled reaching her hand up.
    Hands met, but the peace offering was not received as Coral pulled the other woman down into the pool to side of her. “You let go on purpose!” She growled as she sat up looking down at her soaked dress. So much for wearing it tonight now, as the see-through material would easily reveal she was wearing a lacy string white thong and white bra and she would have to press dry it for any chance to save it.

Amelia had landed on her side in the pool with water splashing her face. Half her body suddenly was now soaking wet and she pushed herself up while wiping water from her blue eyes. It was true, she did let go on purpose, but her intention to help had been genuine now that they had been equal. HAD been equal, until the brown-haired woman had pulled her into the water. Coral had already stood up and was attempting to step out of the pool when a hand caught her foot. She gasped as she was tripped, falling to her knees and hands into the mud around the blue toy. The wet dress clung to her skin showing off her ass as the front part absorbed the splattering mud into it, discoloring it a light brown. Her hands balled into fists in the mud as she looked at her new dress, ruined before it ever made it out to show. She turned her vengeful eyes to the now standing blonde in the pool who was looking at her with an equal intensity. “My dress!” Coral wailed as she used the mud in her hands and flung a slap of brown goo right onto the blonde’s perky chest and bikini top.

“Hey! Stop!” Amelia shouted looking down at the blotchy substance now on her chest. She looked back just in time to raise her arm as the second ball of mud came flying at her. It hit her arm and exploded more onto her chest and forearm, but a small amount, a few splatters hit the bun of her wet yellow hair. Amelia felt it, she knew her hair now had mud in it and that was not cool. Now she would have to wash it, and that meant taking an annoyingly warm shower because the buildings water always ran hot. As a glob fell down from the top of her head, she felt her rage increase. “My hair!” She cried feeling her bun and the brown goop that was mixing with it. The green-eyed girl watch as she prepared a third ball of mud, aiming for the woman’s face. “You!” the blonde yelled as she stepped out of the pool towards Coral in an attempt to stop her. “Get away!” Coral cried as she flung the mud hitting the blonde’s stomach as Amelia connected and gripped the brown-haired girl’s arm and tried to stop further throwing.

“Let go of me!”
    “Stop throwing mud!”
    “You ruined my dress!” Coral screamed back.

Right outside the pool in the little grassy patch the girls struggled against each other. Their right hands were locked together, while each of them attempted to grab more mud with their left palm to throw. Amelia got her own handful of the goop and pushed into the wet dress of Coral. The ponytail girl screamed in frustration as her dress got more and more ruined with each drop of dirt. She moved away from the blonde a few feet to stop her from rubbing more but the mud fight was just starting. Wet dirt went flying as globs were launched from three feet way like catapults. On and on the throwing continued with the girl’s less than 2 feet apart, as they covered each other with large brown spots. Coral’s dress lost all of its cleanness, mud dripping down the little line of cleavage from the dress. Amelia was equally as dirty, her bikini wearing body littered with mud and pieces of grass on her tanned skin. They stopped after almost a minute of their mud throwing to catch their breath and assess the situation.

Coral stood up and flung mud away from her arms. She shot a glare at the blonde who was still on her knees. The pale girl kicked forward flinging mud from her foot onto the other woman, re-igniting the fight without saying another word. Amelia felt the mud hit her and yelled as she stood up. She had to big handfuls of mud that she planned to slap onto the top of the brunette head. She charged forward with her hands above her head, but Coral caught her approaching wrists noticing what the blonde had planned to do.
    Their bodies bumped together for a brief second while they continued their standing struggle arm to arm. Focused only on each other, they had lost sense of how close they were to the pool. One small step to the left and Coral half slipped and half hit the blue. She started to fall back and with her fingers still wrapped around Amelia’s wrists, pulled the other woman with her.

They tripped into the small baby pool, water flying everywhere from the splash created. The clear liquid suddenly turning a murky brown as the mud from the girl’s skin washed off. Their white clothing regained some of its purity as they each wiped their eyes clear while catching their breath. Amelia cleared her blue orbs first and noticed how close they were to each other in the pool literally laying side by side. She moved quickly and tried to get her leg over and on the sundress girl to pin her and stop this wild tussle. Coral had the same idea having cleared her own eyes and their limps crashed together neither able to get on top struggling for position. They pushed each other’s shoulders desperate to take the top spot but unsuccessfully could get the other onto her back in the water. Eventually they got to their knees and were simply jumping at each other, falling down almost in a playful way if they weren’t actually angry and trying to semi-drown the each other. The pool wrestling went on for a few more seconds before Coral tried to reach off the side of the pool and arm herself with more mud.

“No, you don’t!” Amelia growled reaching for the brunette to stop the further flinging of goo. Her opponent was easy to grab or at least the wet dress she was wearing. A dress built to tease, and not at all for whatever the hell they were doing in this pool. The top straps popped with the lightest pull and it slid down Coral’s body like a peeled skin. “No! Let go of my dress!” Coral yelled as she rolled to her back to kick at her rival. Amelia kept at it until it got stuck at Coral’s hips, but she was not done pulling it off. She stood up for better leverage as the half-stripped girl yelled and jerked out with her legs trying to stop the blonde. The dress came off quicker than expected and with an extra tug it fully slipped down Coral’s legs. The blonde fell out of the pool with the dress in hand, landing on her back in the even more muddy arena than before. She looked at the dress noticing how nice the fabric was even now in its torn state. She looked up to see the green-eyed girl standing there in her wet underwear, her incredible body on full display. Her eye’s darted from the dress to the blue eyes of her new rival and with a little scream she jumped out of the pool and on top of Amelia.

With her dress torn off and now leaving her in her incredibly skimpy underwear, the similarities in their body types was more pronounced as she and Amelia rolled into the light muddy grass. Naturally their legs jostled for position, squeezing the other’s pythons and trying to outmaneuver the limbs. It was also clear that Coral’s lacy little white thong, which was now Tan in color from the mud, ironically might have been smaller than Amelia’s own newly mud tanned bikini. It was quite the sight, two white thongs, one bikini and one lacy, covering two perfect asses, tumbling, trading, and wrestling for the top spot in the little greenspace.

Coral attempted to push Amelia down into the ground to get her stuck. The blonde reached up and pulled the brown hair as they tumbled in the wet mud around and around. Their skin fully covered in brown dirt as they hissed in the near nude each time, they found themselves in a compromising position.

“OW!”
    “Stop!”
    “YOU STOP!”
    “GRR”

They said as they before finally they separated for a brief second from a slip in their grip. They laid in the mud taking in what they have done thus far. They were in a fight, each of theirs first fight in their entire life. A fight with a tenant in their place of living and one each wanted to win and get the much-desired apology. They got to their knees and moved a few feet away from each other clearly not done.

They began to slap harshly aiming for each other’s pretty face. Little defenses were put up as they both attacked when Coral made the first strike to Amelia’s left cheek. She hollered in pain but wildly lashed out landing one on the brunette’s temple. It stung but Coral didn’t let up, aiming more and more slaps as she moved an inch forward in the mud. The slap fight went on for another couple seconds with both women getting in stinging shots to each other’s shoulders. After another 5 seconds, Coral began to overpower the blonde winning with her slaps that landed in sequence on their targets. A direct one to the face sent Amelia to her side groaning in pain, splattering mud as the brunette reached down and took hold of the now messy bun of blonde hair. Her silver nails ripped into the strands and the bun came loose letting the surprisingly long yellow hair free. It draped down the blue eye’s girls her back and was only a few inches shorter than Coral’s own brown wavy locks. With half her body on top of Amelia’s, Coral’s hand went right back to the blonde’s temple and began to push her head down until yellow hair met brown dirt. She gave a cry as her face was pushed into the mud, her ear filling with the goo and her hair losing its yellow shine. Another inch pushed down and the corner of her mouth felt the dirt which made Amelia panic, feeling the pressure still increase. She had one free hand that was above her head and she filled her black nails with some mud. She flung it up wildly with as much force as she could muster in her position and somehow it landed a direct hit into the green eyes of her attacker.

A cry of agony left Coral’s mouth as she fell back to her own proud ass and releasing the blonde head. She was blinded for a second, and the stinging was too much to bear to continue her attack. She wiped her eye’s best she could, but before they were clear, her face was slapped with a brutal amount of force. She hissed and fell back rubbing her cheek from the impact sitting on her thong in the mud. She heard the blonde rise to her feet and Coral instinctively threw two globs of mud at the approaching woman. She also somehow hit the tanned girl in the face, but the blue eyes were closed, and Amelia was only stunned for half a second. The blonde went for the brown hair still in its ponytail as Coral threw more mud onto the blonde’s body. She was still half blinded and screamed as her hair was gripped and her face and upper body were pulled into the ground forward.

Her chest hit the mud and her big, fat muscular ass was up in the air, still with her sexy white underwear. Amelia capitalized on the situation, still holding her rival’s hair, she moved around the other woman with one big step. She mounted her enemies back side so that her knees were on both sides of her rival’s obliques and her powerful ass pushed the woman’s lower back flat into the mud. Coral felt the danger of her situation and immediately tried to buck the other woman off, but it didn’t work. She then tried to turn so she could face and claw at her rival, but the blondes equally powerful ass kept her back down. This pose also brought two of most well-built asses in the city just a few inches from touching.

First Amelia broke the hair tie keeping the brown hair in its ponytail letting it fall out in waves. Then she gripped both hands full of the girl’s brown hair in this from an observer, a very sexy power pose. She began to pull up to the sky as both girl’s screamed. There they found themselves, muddy and fighting over something as small as indecency, wearing only minuscule clothing in this sexy hold. Amelia sat on Coral’s back pulling the wavy brown hair with both hands, each girl screaming in anger, one a little louder with pain. They both had a light sheen of brown mud on them, pieces of grass covering their sexy bodies as Amelia viscously pulled her rival’s hair to bend the woman in two. After a few seconds she let go and the bottom woman slight shot forward into the mud. Her still bra covered tits landing in the now very wet ground and goo.

“Give up?” Amelia growled. She still had her hand in the brown hair, waiting for the reply.
    “No.” The bottom woman said with her eye’s now clear as she attempted to turn again to get out of this pin.

Amelia started pulling again for a few seconds lifting Coral’s chest and now ruined white bra to the sky. Coral groaned as the blonde released the pressure sending her upper body back into the mud. Amelia turned her head towards the ass of her rival. Her eyes were drawn to the small lacy thong. She had plenty like them and she could see why this woman wore underwear like that too. This woman’s ass looked incredible, even covered in a sheen of mud, she could tell it was near perfect, just like hers. Too much like hers. “You came up to me talking about indecency and yet your wearing even skimpier underwear than my bikini, you hypocrite!”

“I wasn’t laying around in it like a slut!” The bottom woman yelled back.
    Amelia hissed at the insult and for some reason she spanked Coral’s perfect ass with a loud slap that sent some mud flying off everywhere. Coral hissed back at the spank knowing it was a challenge, an acknowledgement of sort that her ass challenged the blondes for best and yet she couldn’t do anything back. She also could feel the ass of her rival sitting on her back like two fat muscular pads. She struggled more, looking for any way out of the pin while blonde tightened her grip around her hair again and started to pull.

“Say, ‘I’m sorry for interrupting your tanning. Say, I won’t bother you again.” SAY IT!” Amelia growled and delivered another hot spank to Coral’s sexy ass. It felt right slapping her rival’s ass. Their bodies felt and looked to similar for her liking. This woman needed not only pain, but humiliation to go along with it.

“Never!” Coral refused, thrashing in the mud like a wild animal, but Amelia held strong pulling the brown hair again and arching Coral’s back to lift her bra covered chest to the sky.
    “Ughhh!” Coral groaned again as she was released, and her chest and face hit the soft mud for the third time, but she would not quit. The brown hair was still in Amelia’s hands as she looked at the sexy back of her opponent again wondering how long this would go on. The woman didn’t seem willing to quit from the pain or pin, so she would have to try a different method. Her attention was again brought to the little tiny white thong that her rival was wearing. She reached down again, but this time took grip of the sexy lace of underwear that Coral had chosen for her date night. She felt the pale girl tense at the sensation of her last little clothing get targeted. Coral never would get naked outside; she was already in just her underwear which alone was beyond embarrassing for someone of high class like her. But she NEVER wanted to be nude and have her bare pussy exposed to anyone that wasn’t her lover. “Give up or I tear this off your body! We will let the whole building see your nude ass when I call for them!” The blonde threatened, pulling the white lace thong up slightly Coral’s ass.

Coral froze, that was not part of the plan, she wouldn’t let just anyone see her body, not in this position, not under a bitch like this woman. It should be reversed, her ass on top of this rude woman, her in control. But right now, that wasn’t the case and a fear of having her fully nude body, her sex shown to the world was not worth it. “No!” Let go of it!” Coral cried, seeing she had no choice to stop the blonde in time. “Don’t strip me! I…I…give up.”

At those words, Amelia released Coral’s hair and pushed herself up. This was done by putting her hands on the green-eyed girl’s shoulders as she pushed her rival deeper into the mud while also separating their sexy dirty bodies. Amelia felt the sudden satisfaction looking down at the mud laying woman. She had won the first fight of her life, and it was a weird sensation. This seemingly random encounter that she realized she would probably remember for the rest of her life. She looked down at the defeated girl with a mix of pity and annoyance.

“Don’t bother me again.” Amelia said with her own authority as she pushed her foot off the ground lain woman’s rival ass for good measure. Then she turned away, picked up her towel and with her ass proudly in full display walked back towards the apartment building. For her, she left the battle how she had started it, still wearing her white tiny bikini bottom and black top. Physically she was tired and a bit overwhelmed from just being in her first fight. Clearly neither she or the other woman was a real fighter as they didn’t leave any permanent marks, but the pain and soreness was real. Turns out fighting and wrestling in mud is a hell of a workout. Her womanly body was completely covered in a light sheen of mud, water, and sweat. Little bits of grass seemed to be glued to her skin in multiple forms, but her head was held high. Her yellow hair torn out of its bun and was now flat and straight down her back also littered with mud and grass, but she had won and left her rival literally in the mud.

Coral lay there for an extra second, bitter and angry that she had just given up the fight, not because she was beaten physically, but because of a threat, a stupid little threat. The bitch had gotten her into a good pin, that she admitted. But only by threatening to force her nude did the blonde get her to give up. She had not lost because the other woman was better, stronger, or quicker. Only sluttier. She was sore and a little winded but nowhere near exhausted and in fact; her drive to fight was burning hotter, and she was going too if possible.

She looked up but saw most of the blinds in the windows closed. It was still early for a Saturday. Maybe they had been lucky and not been seen, Coral didn’t know. She would have to worry about that later. She sat up on her knees and flung some mud away as she looked at her white sundress floating in the pool. Her new sexy lacy thong, her white bra, her pretty sundress, all ruined because the blonde woman couldn’t have a civilized conversation. This wasn’t over. She got up and pulled her ruined dress from the pool. Though it was soaking she successfully wrapped it around her hips, to hide her ass by the off chance someone else was walking in the halls. Her bra, she didn’t cover, it looked like a spotty tan bikini now anyway. She reentered the building and walked right passed the apartment 5 where she knew her rival had gone.

She tried the door as softly as possible, but it was locked, as she expected. Not to be stopped she made her way up to her room. Fast and quick she located the key to the side gate of the building. Every tenant had one, as it was the only other way to access the backyard besides the hallway door and usually used for guests. Hoping her plan would work, she went back down the steps to the front door of the building. She peeked out the door quickly and was relieved that the street was empty. She didn’t have to go far, stepping outside and taking a few steps to the right brought her to the entrance of the wooden side gate. The fence was tall with barbed wire on the top to stop intruders from getting into the side gate. They had put the wire there instead of installing bars on the bottom floor windows for the tenant’s safety that were on the ground floor and side yard much to Coral’s convenience. As she pulled open the fence gate she smiled at what she saw. Every window to each room was wide open to help with the heat, to try to pull in some form of air and that included the blondes which was the third down.

Amelia had just turned on the shower and untied her black bikini top. Her only slightly less tanned tits appeared with the small dime sized pink nipples like targets. She looked at the top held in her hand. It wasn’t new like the white bottoms, but it was still a shame to have it ruined and dirtied in such a way. She watched as the water struggled to cool down and seemed to settle at being lukewarm at best. Amelia sighed, replaying the fight in her head, the craziness. What a weird interaction she had just had with a shared tenant.
    She needed music, something to listen too right now and let her focus on anything else. Take away the thoughts of having to pass the green-eyed girl in the hall for the rest of the semester. How would they act? Should she reach out and try to apologize before they ran into each other or just let it go. It didn’t really matter, she had won…or so she thought when she left the other woman in the mud. She walked out of the small bathroom looking for her phone, but as she swung open the door, she found she was not alone. There stood the green-eyed girl, still muddy from their tussle by the pool, standing right on the white carpets. Amelia howled in surprise seeing the woman in her room, the one place in the world that was hers, was now invaded. “What the fuck are you doing in here!?”

“We aren’t finished talking.” Coral said matter of fact as she undid her ruined dress by her hips. It would only be a nuisance for her movement on what she was planning to do to the other woman.

“Get out of my room!” Amelia screamed. Yet, she also removed her towel revealing her fantastic body as well to ensure she could move freely. She knew that they were well past discussion. Coral closed the window behind her, sealing them in and taking away the one source of cool air. She turned back to the blonde and they both immediately began to circle each other in the studio flat wearing their minimal clothing.

“I’m not leaving. Not until you apologize for my dress and say I’m not going to tan.”

“You are leaving. I already beat you. You quit and I will tan out there whenever I want!”

“Only because you threatened to strip me nude!” Coral screeched.

“If you couldn’t handle it don’t start a fight!” Amelia hissed back.

“I can handle anything you can and I’m here to prove it to you right now. We are not done and I’m not leaving until you say you won’t tan out there.

“I will never say that and if you don’t get out in 5 seconds, I will make you quit again and this time I’ll rip your thong off just like I said I would!”

“I don’t care now! And if you try, I will rip yours off first!” Coral rebuked and she meant it, eying the white bikini as if it was taunting her. They circled once more, watching each other’s bodies, looking for a chance as they took awkward fighting stances. Amelia, topless but still in her ruined white thong bikini bottoms. Coral, her ruined white bra still on, plus her lacy white thong still on her hips.

----------------End of Part 1
    hey all- titles are hard lol. This is a random story that I wrote during a good heatwave. It's only going to be two parts so it's pretty much almost done, another week or two? But no promises. Other news, still working on some of the next library girls story (maggie amber and that group) and the perfect ingredient but I'll give more updates to those on the next part of this story if people are interested.
    Uhhh yeah, that's a longer end piece than i normally wite in this part haha. hope you enjoyed part one! Let me know your thoughts.

Credits
    Follows
    Following

Re: The Indecent Heatwave

Just saw this! Looking forward to reading!

JB
    JB57

Credits
    Follows
    Following

Really enjoyed this! Looking forward to the next chapter. A really great buildup, but that is what you do so very well!

JB
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member Rivals_Rapture's Avatar
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

I love everything about this, but SUCH a teasy ending! lol I wanted so much more! Thank you for writing this, sharing it, and know that I look forward to seeing these two shed even more of their inhibitions.

www.Fights.Sexy
    Sexy Fight Fiction from the Best Fight Writers Ever
    Along With Brutally Hot Chat Logs, Sexy Blog Posts, and More

Email: [email protected]

HB Forum Owner
    The Indecent Heatwave

Credits
    Follows
    Following

Cool story! Can't wait for these two to get naked and sweaty! And, since you've made it a point to emphasize these two ladies have such equally beautiful and perfectly matched posteriors, I find myself hoping for a hot, ass to ass battle. A fella can dream, can't he?

A.P.

Senior Hostboard Member animefreak's Avatar
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

Members do not see advertisements
    The Indecent Heatwave
    so good a start it made me find my login just so I could tell you how good it was