Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The War of Lust by Guilty_Spark, Part One

Hello dear board,
    I have been a long time lurker and reader of this forum and I wanted to finally try to give something back. I have enjoyed reading all of your stories and learning about all of the characters you have created over the years. I am especially grateful to JB57, who is my favorite writer on the whole site. Recently, I found a story on Deviant Art by sarahtheslayer37 called ?TheCrusader Meets the Beast, a battle ficlet.? It inspired me to try my hand at writing, as I felt the story had great potential to be expanded upon. The characters and setting are based on her original story, I suggest you check out her page and the other works they have posted. Be warned that she does much more violent stories than are posted here, but I wanted to try a softer more sensual tone. Feel free to give me any suggestions or pointers as I am a novice writer, and I am willing to hear constructive criticism. This is a planned three part story, with F v F in the first battle, M v M in the second, and multiple F&M v F&M in the finale. I know that male sexfighting is not to popular here, but if the first story is something you like I will continue on. There is magical themes and divine power to explain the unrealistic stamina of the combatants, but some suspension of disbelief is always needed.

I hope you enjoy the story and thank you again for years of stories,
    Guilty_Spark

War of Lust
    Part One

In the hot desert heat, an armored figure approached a small hamlet emerging from the distant mirage of water. Standing tall and straight beneath the chain mail, the figure cut an imposing sight with a sheathed sword and shield strapped to their back. Pausing to drink from her canteen, the knight began to notice the absence of activity from the village. In one swift motion the knight dropped her backpack and began surveying the surroundings with a renewed focus. No smoke rose from cooking fires, and there were no sounds of livestock or children in the distance. Bringing the shield off her back and unhooking the straps on the sword sheath, the knight began cautiously approaching the houses. A closer inspection of the knight revealed a young woman of exceptional beauty with short silver hair and jade green eyes. Long legs, strong buttocks, narrow hips and waist, and with the broad shoulders of a born swimmer. Her ponderous breasts were currently hidden under her chain mail. Her straight nose was complimented by her full mouth with plump lips and delicate chin. Her skin was tanned alight brown from a life living on the road.

Passing the first abandoned house, Sandra remembered her training as an acolyte at the temple of the Goddess of Love Mysha. The silence of meditating with the other acolytes, priests, priestesses, and paladins in total darkness. The thuds of padded swords, grunts of exertion, and bruises from training to master her weapons. And the other more stimulating training with her instructors and fellow students in the arts of pleasure which their Goddess represented. These sessions would often turn into large orgies, as all celebrated and offered worship to their Goddess. A full-fledged Paladin for several years now; Sandra had protected towns and villages across the kingdom from dark demons,marauding orcs, and renegade bandits. After removing the threat, she often lingered for a time teaching all the men and women of the town in the other aspects of her arts and bringing them in a closer worship to Mysha. It was her sacred duty to instruct others in being able to please their husband or wife, as the more pleasure they gave to each other, the more power was delivered to her Goddess.

Now seasoned from years on the road, she was confidant about facing the growing sense of evil enveloping her as she approached the center of the hamlet. At the heart of the town was an open space around a well surrounded by carts on the perimeter. Strewn across the bare dirt she found the corpses of all the missing men and women of the town. Her stern expression did not change, even as sorrow filled her chest as a sharp pain across her heart. Removing her blade from its sheath, she began examining the corpses to see how they died. All were in a state of total or partial undress, and savage expressions and feral grins were frozen upon each face. Bodies were piled into small mounds of many people with arms and legs intertwined, as if they had been struggling to wrestle and crush each other in a frenzy. From what she could see some necks showed signs of bruising from strangulation, and all the bodies were covered in scratches from hands and from rolling across the ground. As she leaned closer, the pungent smell of sex, sweat,blood, and rot rose off the bodies. The sound of amused laughter behind her cut through the silence, and she spun into a crouch with shield up and sword raised.

Behind her on the other side of the well stood a figure of voluptuousness personified.Raven black hair spilled down her back, framing her oval face and pert nose. Her tongue snaked out to lick wide lips as her violet eyes snaked up and down the figure of the paladin. Wearing plate armor only on her arms and legs with large shoulder plates, she flaunted her toned abs and massive breasts. Her alabaster skin was smooth and flawless like marble in contrast to dark hair. A black thong and leather chest harness with fur topped high boots up to her knees seemed to be the only clothing under her small amount of armor, as the eye would naturally be drawn to stare at her exposed treasures. A long sword with a cruel serrated edge was strapped to her back, still covered in dried blood. Against her will, Sandra felt a pulse of heat spread from her clit to her nipples which caused them harden. She could see the nipples of the dark figure hardening as well underneath their flimsy covering as the two sized each other up. ?If you are the one responsible for these deaths, then you will die,? Sandra stated in a dangerous tone. ?That sword will do you no good soldier,? the other woman spoke with a silken voice edged with ice.?If you don?t wish to join these villagers I suggest dropping your weapons. I have a much better idea of what to do with you,?she said with a wicked grin revealing white teeth. ?That will not happen evil wench,? Sandra replied. Sandra?s reply sent a flare of anger sparking into the other woman?s eyes. The raven women pulled her sword over her shoulder and replied, ?What a waste, we could have had so much fun before I killed you.?

With a cry, both women charged towards each other. Sandra infused her holy magic into her weapon giving it a faint shimmer and swung at her opponent with all her strength. At the last second she saw an answering glow form on the serrated blade swinging towards her. The two blades collided and a blast of energy blinded both women as they flew backwards to opposite ends of the square. Both figures landed on their backs, but immediately jumped up to face each other. Both could taste the copper tang of blood in their mouths from the force of being thrown across the square. Between them was a small cauterized pit where the well had once stood, and sand had been fused into a smooth glass depression. Both of their weapons were melted and corroded from theblast, which they both dropped into the dirt. Only now did Sandra realize she faced a follower of Lilith, the Goddess of Lust. The twin gods of Mysha and Lilith were sworn enemies who had battled since the creation of the world, both gods being different aspects of the same primal force. This drove them to locked together by fate and their similar nature in an eternal struggle, vying to gain enough power to absorb and devour the other. Sandra recognized now that it was a rival worshiper who had destroyed this town, setting villagers against one another in an orgy of violence and pleasure while she fed their essence to Lilith. ?I see my blade will not silence you as you are trained in the perverse arts of the Demoness of Lust,?Sandra said as she spat out some blood. ?And I see you are blessed by the Goddess of Love,? laughed the women also licking blood off her lips as she too spat it on the sand. ?My, how fate works... it seems we are destined for a more pleasurable battle.?

This is part one of Sandra and Eva's battle. I don't know the character limit so I am going to post this in shorter parts. I hope you liked the story so far.

- - - Updated - - -

War of Lust
    Part Two

Sandra had realized what the next stage of their battle would mean, and turning around she began to remove her chain mail and armor which was followed quickly by her clothes. She could hear the other women also stripping what little armor she wore to the sand behind her. When turned back she saw her now nude rival admiring her tanned backside with a smirk on her lips and her head tilted to the side as her eyes seared Sandra from head to toe and grudgingly found her to be even more beautiful than she appeared covered in steel. She was not alone as Sandra was also leering at the statuesque nude body confronting her now. Both women had completely shaven pussies and could immediately see the reaction the vision of the other women caused with both of their nipples turning rock hard. ?By what name should I call you when I offer your soul and power to Lilith?,? the black haired beauty cruelly taunted. ?My name is Sandra. And what would your foul name be that I shall purge and send to Mysha?,? she retorted. ?My name is Eva and I am going to make you beg for mercy, then I am going to kill you anyway,? Eva replied hotly. ?You will be the one begging by the time I am done with you,? Sandra growled back. Both Eva and Sandra slowly began walking towards the glass depression, which stretched around 10 feet wide and 5 feet deep. The slick sides of obsidian glass from the explosion of magic had cooled and solidified into a smooth bowl. Reaching opposite sides, both women stopped and locked eyes. A pulse of magic filled the air as both began praying to their Goddesses for strength in coming battle. A nimbus of white light began to form faintly around Sandra, and she felt a rush of heat radiate from her clit into her stomach and up to her breasts. It then continued down all her limbs until her entire body thrummed with power and hot need. She felt her breasts and pussy lips swelling and gave a soft moan as a her cunt squirted onto the sand below her. As the divine power filled her, she knew that she now had super natural stamina, and that the Goddesses would replenish her body for as long as she fought and could control her magic. Looking across the bowl she could see Eva being coated in a black shadow around the edges of her body, and she saw her gasp as her breasts also swelled and her cunt also released a gush of juice to the sand. They both knew that this battle would continue until either Eva or Sandra could drain the magic and life force from her opponent through overwhelming pleasure,and absorb it as an offering to their Goddess.

Glancing down in to the bowl, Eva bared her teeth at Sandra and snarled, ?Why don?t we battle down there, that way you can?t escape.? Sandra snarled at Eva, ?That would be perfect since I didn?t want to dig you a grave anyway.? Both sat down on the edge and slide to the bottom,where they stopped sliding within arms reach. Eva and Sandra slowly stood, resisting the urge to attack for as long as possible. Emerald and violet eyes locked with an audible click, and both thrust out their chests towards each other and squared up their pussies. The women were leaking a constant flow of juice now down their legs as their proximity and magic began to drive them slowly wild. Yet they both resisted reaching out for the other, silently taunting the other to succumb to their lust and make the first move. Beads of perspiration began to bead on their skin in the heat as their bodies demanded to consume, crush, and devour their rival before them. For several minutes this continued until the they both suddenly gasped simultaneously at a surge of power filling their pussies, causing them both to squirt at their feet. They both reached out and filled their hands with the opponents tits. Hands squeezed and kneaded firm tit flesh while fingers latched onto nipples, alternating between hard pulls and gentle stroking or tweaking. Eva and Sandra began moaning from the pleasure, gasping at a particularly sensitive tug or caress. Their eyes never broke their gaze as they watched the others?reactions for weaknesses to the pleasure growing in their breasts. Simultaneously, they both extended their magic through their hands into their rival. Using needles of power to pulse their opponents nipples, gloves of magical heat to cup and crush their tit flesh, and stimulating the glands to start lactating. Sandra could feel a dagger of pleasure being traced from her breasts down her belly towards her crotch and up her neck to her lips. She quickly began extending her power into Eva?s body, creating a web of pleasure connecting her tits, crotch and mouth. Sandra felt the web of power reached her clit, and with a sudden burst her clit was stabbed by a bolt of pure heat which spread through her body in a hot wave. She cried out sharply as her pussy released a stream of cum as her stomach muscles and legs locked tight. She felt a sensation of release from her nipples as well, and glanced down to find Eva?s hands milking her tits of magically induced milk. Convulsing, she raised her eyes back to Eva?s and found her sneering at Sandra's orgasm when she felt a sudden drain of her magical power through her breasts. Eva was pulling the magic from her body and used it to fill herself with Sandra?s pleasure. Sandra quickly struck back, sending a wave of power through her hands into the magic web she had carved into Eva.Eva suddenly stiffened and her sneer turned into a shocked moan as her violet eyes widened. Eva felt the hot wave slam into her clit and pussy like a tsunami, and a geyser of cum splashed out onto both of their legs. At the same time Sandra squeezed Eva?s breasts and was rewarded with a gush of milk leaking out over her hands to drip down her rivals stomach and legs to the floor. As Eva came she could feel the power she had just taken from Sandra being drawn from her and back into her enemy. She quickly blocked the magical attack, and found herself blocked when she tried to reach into Sandra again to make her orgasm. The battle reached a stalemate of dueling magic as their hands continued to milk each others breasts, spilling milk over the bellies and legs of the combatants to pool at their bare feet on the floor. Growing frustrated at the lack of progress, Sandra offered a suggestion. ?Why don?t you suck my tits, and I?ll suck yours.? Eva licked her lips in anticipation of devouring Sandra?s meaty jugs. ?Yes, let me taste your milk.? Panting in anticipation they both bent down, releasing the others left breast and fastened their lips to the nipple. Lips, teeth, and tongue were quickly brought to bear against the succulent breast. Teasing,nipping, and sucking the milk which was magically replenished by their Goddess? blessing. While their left hands continued to fondle and milk the tit not being sucked, they quickly snaked their right hands down the wet bellies and into the pussy and clit of their rival. Crying out around tit flesh, both began to tease clits and stroke wet smooth labia before plunging questing fingers deep into their foe. With the broadening of the sensual conflict, neither of them could protect against the magic being used to savage their erogenous zones. Eva quickly found Sandra?s g-spot and sent of burst of power through her. Sandra bucked and heaved on the invading hand and retaliated with a bolt of pleasure through her lips to Eva?s breast, while also crushing her clit with her thumb. Both convulsing women felt the give and take of their power and pleasure being drawn out through pussy and breast as they forced each to explode again and again while trying to devour the others essence. Eva and Sandra began to lose track of time as their world began to shrink to the pit they battled in and the woman they dueled with. They switched breasts and continued to maul the tits and pussy of their hated foe. Eventually, they pulled each others hands out of their cunts and stood face to face, with tits pressed together. With their mouths full of the others milk they embraced for the first time, trying to force the milk into the others mouth in a torrid deep kiss that lasted several minutes. Finally pulling their lips apart with strings of saliva linking them together, they stared daggers into each other while their arms wrapped around each other compressing their breasts. Sandra whispered to Eva, ?I think it?s time for my pussy to devour your weak clit.? Eva snarled back, ?I?m going to suck all of your juices and power out of you. Mouth to mouth, tits to tits, pussy to pussy.? Sandra moaned her answer, ?Yes... until one of us has been drained...until only one of us is left.? Both panting women sealed their pact with another deep kiss, like two animals trying to consume their prey. At the feet of the women a puddle an inch deep of ejaculate, sweat, milk, and spit had formed. The smooth obsidian did not allow any liquid to leak through, which the battling women had slowly filled up with their juices.

End of Part Two. Part three of Eva and Sandra's battle is about to get spicy.

Junior Hostboard Member Rockingrajesh's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Re: The War of Lust by Guilty_Spark, Part One

Quote Originally Posted by Guilty_Spark View Post
    Hello dear board,
    I have been a long time lurker and reader of this forum and I wanted to finally try to give something back. I have enjoyed reading all of your stories and learning about all of the characters you have created over the years. I am especially grateful to JB57, who is my favorite writer on the whole site. Recently, I found a story on Deviant Art by sarahtheslayer37 called ?TheCrusader Meets the Beast, a battle ficlet.? It inspired me to try my hand at writing, as I felt the story had great potential to be expanded upon. The characters and setting are based on her original story, I suggest you check out her page and the other works they have posted. Be warned that she does much more violent stories than are posted here, but I wanted to try a softer more sensual tone. Feel free to give me any suggestions or pointers as I am a novice writer, and I am willing to hear constructive criticism. This is a planned three part story, with F v F in the first battle, M v M in the second, and multiple F&M v F&M in the finale. I know that male sexfighting is not to popular here, but if the first story is something you like I will continue on. There is magical themes and divine power to explain the unrealistic stamina of the combatants, but some suspension of disbelief is always needed.

I hope you enjoy the story and thank you again for years of stories,
    Guilty_Spark

War of Lust
    Part One

In the hot desert heat, an armored figure approached a small hamlet emerging from the distant mirage of water. Standing tall and straight beneath the chain mail, the figure cut an imposing sight with a sheathed sword and shield strapped to their back. Pausing to drink from her canteen, the knight began to notice the absence of activity from the village. In one swift motion the knight dropped her backpack and began surveying the surroundings with a renewed focus. No smoke rose from cooking fires, and there were no sounds of livestock or children in the distance. Bringing the shield off her back and unhooking the straps on the sword sheath, the knight began cautiously approaching the houses. A closer inspection of the knight revealed a young woman of exceptional beauty with short silver hair and jade green eyes. Long legs, strong buttocks, narrow hips and waist, and with the broad shoulders of a born swimmer. Her ponderous breasts were currently hidden under her chain mail. Her straight nose was complimented by her full mouth with plump lips and delicate chin. Her skin was tanned alight brown from a life living on the road.

Passing the first abandoned house, Sandra remembered her training as an acolyte at the temple of the Goddess of Love Mysha. The silence of meditating with the other acolytes, priests, priestesses, and paladins in total darkness. The thuds of padded swords, grunts of exertion, and bruises from training to master her weapons. And the other more stimulating training with her instructors and fellow students in the arts of pleasure which their Goddess represented. These sessions would often turn into large orgies, as all celebrated and offered worship to their Goddess. A full-fledged Paladin for several years now; Sandra had protected towns and villages across the kingdom from dark demons,marauding orcs, and renegade bandits. After removing the threat, she often lingered for a time teaching all the men and women of the town in the other aspects of her arts and bringing them in a closer worship to Mysha. It was her sacred duty to instruct others in being able to please their husband or wife, as the more pleasure they gave to each other, the more power was delivered to her Goddess.

Now seasoned from years on the road, she was confidant about facing the growing sense of evil enveloping her as she approached the center of the hamlet. At the heart of the town was an open space around a well surrounded by carts on the perimeter. Strewn across the bare dirt she found the corpses of all the missing men and women of the town. Her stern expression did not change, even as sorrow filled her chest as a sharp pain across her heart. Removing her blade from its sheath, she began examining the corpses to see how they died. All were in a state of total or partial undress, and savage expressions and feral grins were frozen upon each face. Bodies were piled into small mounds of many people with arms and legs intertwined, as if they had been struggling to wrestle and crush each other in a frenzy. From what she could see some necks showed signs of bruising from strangulation, and all the bodies were covered in scratches from hands and from rolling across the ground. As she leaned closer, the pungent smell of sex, sweat,blood, and rot rose off the bodies. The sound of amused laughter behind her cut through the silence, and she spun into a crouch with shield up and sword raised.

Behind her on the other side of the well stood a figure of voluptuousness personified.Raven black hair spilled down her back, framing her oval face and pert nose. Her tongue snaked out to lick wide lips as her violet eyes snaked up and down the figure of the paladin. Wearing plate armor only on her arms and legs with large shoulder plates, she flaunted her toned abs and massive breasts. Her alabaster skin was smooth and flawless like marble in contrast to dark hair. A black thong and leather chest harness with fur topped high boots up to her knees seemed to be the only clothing under her small amount of armor, as the eye would naturally be drawn to stare at her exposed treasures. A long sword with a cruel serrated edge was strapped to her back, still covered in dried blood. Against her will, Sandra felt a pulse of heat spread from her clit to her nipples which caused them harden. She could see the nipples of the dark figure hardening as well underneath their flimsy covering as the two sized each other up. ?If you are the one responsible for these deaths, then you will die,? Sandra stated in a dangerous tone. ?That sword will do you no good soldier,? the other woman spoke with a silken voice edged with ice.?If you don?t wish to join these villagers I suggest dropping your weapons. I have a much better idea of what to do with you,?she said with a wicked grin revealing white teeth. ?That will not happen evil wench,? Sandra replied. Sandra?s reply sent a flare of anger sparking into the other woman?s eyes. The raven women pulled her sword over her shoulder and replied, ?What a waste, we could have had so much fun before I killed you.?

With a cry, both women charged towards each other. Sandra infused her holy magic into her weapon giving it a faint shimmer and swung at her opponent with all her strength. At the last second she saw an answering glow form on the serrated blade swinging towards her. The two blades collided and a blast of energy blinded both women as they flew backwards to opposite ends of the square. Both figures landed on their backs, but immediately jumped up to face each other. Both could taste the copper tang of blood in their mouths from the force of being thrown across the square. Between them was a small cauterized pit where the well had once stood, and sand had been fused into a smooth glass depression. Both of their weapons were melted and corroded from theblast, which they both dropped into the dirt. Only now did Sandra realize she faced a follower of Lilith, the Goddess of Lust. The twin gods of Mysha and Lilith were sworn enemies who had battled since the creation of the world, both gods being different aspects of the same primal force. This drove them to locked together by fate and their similar nature in an eternal struggle, vying to gain enough power to absorb and devour the other. Sandra recognized now that it was a rival worshiper who had destroyed this town, setting villagers against one another in an orgy of violence and pleasure while she fed their essence to Lilith. ?I see my blade will not silence you as you are trained in the perverse arts of the Demoness of Lust,?Sandra said as she spat out some blood. ?And I see you are blessed by the Goddess of Love,? laughed the women also licking blood off her lips as she too spat it on the sand. ?My, how fate works... it seems we are destined for a more pleasurable battle.?

This is part one of Sandra and Eva's battle. I don't know the character limit so I am going to post this in shorter parts. I hope you liked the story so far.

- - - Updated - - -

War of Lust
    Part Two

Sandra had realized what the next stage of their battle would mean, and turning around she began to remove her chain mail and armor which was followed quickly by her clothes. She could hear the other women also stripping what little armor she wore to the sand behind her. When turned back she saw her now nude rival admiring her tanned backside with a smirk on her lips and her head tilted to the side as her eyes seared Sandra from head to toe and grudgingly found her to be even more beautiful than she appeared covered in steel. She was not alone as Sandra was also leering at the statuesque nude body confronting her now. Both women had completely shaven pussies and could immediately see the reaction the vision of the other women caused with both of their nipples turning rock hard. ?By what name should I call you when I offer your soul and power to Lilith?,? the black haired beauty cruelly taunted. ?My name is Sandra. And what would your foul name be that I shall purge and send to Mysha?,? she retorted. ?My name is Eva and I am going to make you beg for mercy, then I am going to kill you anyway,? Eva replied hotly. ?You will be the one begging by the time I am done with you,? Sandra growled back. Both Eva and Sandra slowly began walking towards the glass depression, which stretched around 10 feet wide and 5 feet deep. The slick sides of obsidian glass from the explosion of magic had cooled and solidified into a smooth bowl. Reaching opposite sides, both women stopped and locked eyes. A pulse of magic filled the air as both began praying to their Goddesses for strength in coming battle. A nimbus of white light began to form faintly around Sandra, and she felt a rush of heat radiate from her clit into her stomach and up to her breasts. It then continued down all her limbs until her entire body thrummed with power and hot need. She felt her breasts and pussy lips swelling and gave a soft moan as a her cunt squirted onto the sand below her. As the divine power filled her, she knew that she now had super natural stamina, and that the Goddesses would replenish her body for as long as she fought and could control her magic. Looking across the bowl she could see Eva being coated in a black shadow around the edges of her body, and she saw her gasp as her breasts also swelled and her cunt also released a gush of juice to the sand. They both knew that this battle would continue until either Eva or Sandra could drain the magic and life force from her opponent through overwhelming pleasure,and absorb it as an offering to their Goddess.

Glancing down in to the bowl, Eva bared her teeth at Sandra and snarled, ?Why don?t we battle down there, that way you can?t escape.? Sandra snarled at Eva, ?That would be perfect since I didn?t want to dig you a grave anyway.? Both sat down on the edge and slide to the bottom,where they stopped sliding within arms reach. Eva and Sandra slowly stood, resisting the urge to attack for as long as possible. Emerald and violet eyes locked with an audible click, and both thrust out their chests towards each other and squared up their pussies. The women were leaking a constant flow of juice now down their legs as their proximity and magic began to drive them slowly wild. Yet they both resisted reaching out for the other, silently taunting the other to succumb to their lust and make the first move. Beads of perspiration began to bead on their skin in the heat as their bodies demanded to consume, crush, and devour their rival before them. For several minutes this continued until the they both suddenly gasped simultaneously at a surge of power filling their pussies, causing them both to squirt at their feet. They both reached out and filled their hands with the opponents tits. Hands squeezed and kneaded firm tit flesh while fingers latched onto nipples, alternating between hard pulls and gentle stroking or tweaking. Eva and Sandra began moaning from the pleasure, gasping at a particularly sensitive tug or caress. Their eyes never broke their gaze as they watched the others?reactions for weaknesses to the pleasure growing in their breasts. Simultaneously, they both extended their magic through their hands into their rival. Using needles of power to pulse their opponents nipples, gloves of magical heat to cup and crush their tit flesh, and stimulating the glands to start lactating. Sandra could feel a dagger of pleasure being traced from her breasts down her belly towards her crotch and up her neck to her lips. She quickly began extending her power into Eva?s body, creating a web of pleasure connecting her tits, crotch and mouth. Sandra felt the web of power reached her clit, and with a sudden burst her clit was stabbed by a bolt of pure heat which spread through her body in a hot wave. She cried out sharply as her pussy released a stream of cum as her stomach muscles and legs locked tight. She felt a sensation of release from her nipples as well, and glanced down to find Eva?s hands milking her tits of magically induced milk. Convulsing, she raised her eyes back to Eva?s and found her sneering at Sandra's orgasm when she felt a sudden drain of her magical power through her breasts. Eva was pulling the magic from her body and used it to fill herself with Sandra?s pleasure. Sandra quickly struck back, sending a wave of power through her hands into the magic web she had carved into Eva.Eva suddenly stiffened and her sneer turned into a shocked moan as her violet eyes widened. Eva felt the hot wave slam into her clit and pussy like a tsunami, and a geyser of cum splashed out onto both of their legs. At the same time Sandra squeezed Eva?s breasts and was rewarded with a gush of milk leaking out over her hands to drip down her rivals stomach and legs to the floor. As Eva came she could feel the power she had just taken from Sandra being drawn from her and back into her enemy. She quickly blocked the magical attack, and found herself blocked when she tried to reach into Sandra again to make her orgasm. The battle reached a stalemate of dueling magic as their hands continued to milk each others breasts, spilling milk over the bellies and legs of the combatants to pool at their bare feet on the floor. Growing frustrated at the lack of progress, Sandra offered a suggestion. ?Why don?t you suck my tits, and I?ll suck yours.? Eva licked her lips in anticipation of devouring Sandra?s meaty jugs. ?Yes, let me taste your milk.? Panting in anticipation they both bent down, releasing the others left breast and fastened their lips to the nipple. Lips, teeth, and tongue were quickly brought to bear against the succulent breast. Teasing,nipping, and sucking the milk which was magically replenished by their Goddess? blessing. While their left hands continued to fondle and milk the tit not being sucked, they quickly snaked their right hands down the wet bellies and into the pussy and clit of their rival. Crying out around tit flesh, both began to tease clits and stroke wet smooth labia before plunging questing fingers deep into their foe. With the broadening of the sensual conflict, neither of them could protect against the magic being used to savage their erogenous zones. Eva quickly found Sandra?s g-spot and sent of burst of power through her. Sandra bucked and heaved on the invading hand and retaliated with a bolt of pleasure through her lips to Eva?s breast, while also crushing her clit with her thumb. Both convulsing women felt the give and take of their power and pleasure being drawn out through pussy and breast as they forced each to explode again and again while trying to devour the others essence. Eva and Sandra began to lose track of time as their world began to shrink to the pit they battled in and the woman they dueled with. They switched breasts and continued to maul the tits and pussy of their hated foe. Eventually, they pulled each others hands out of their cunts and stood face to face, with tits pressed together. With their mouths full of the others milk they embraced for the first time, trying to force the milk into the others mouth in a torrid deep kiss that lasted several minutes. Finally pulling their lips apart with strings of saliva linking them together, they stared daggers into each other while their arms wrapped around each other compressing their breasts. Sandra whispered to Eva, ?I think it?s time for my pussy to devour your weak clit.? Eva snarled back, ?I?m going to suck all of your juices and power out of you. Mouth to mouth, tits to tits, pussy to pussy.? Sandra moaned her answer, ?Yes... until one of us has been drained...until only one of us is left.? Both panting women sealed their pact with another deep kiss, like two animals trying to consume their prey. At the feet of the women a puddle an inch deep of ejaculate, sweat, milk, and spit had formed. The smooth obsidian did not allow any liquid to leak through, which the battling women had slowly filled up with their juices.

End of Part Two. Part three of Eva and Sandra's battle is about to get spicy.
    Best development so far...can't wait for next read...you are so similar to the style of JB, the long character development with the well written sensual dialogues, with long erotic encounters between similar characters with equal hate but lust and desire hidden...also I am fan of similar MvM stories...keep up the good work...looking forward to the long follow up story with MvM and FvF sensual battles

Sent from my motorola one power using Tapatalk

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the support Rockingrajesh, I am encouraged to keep writing.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

War of Lust
    Part Three

Sandra and Eva spread their feet to maintain their balance on the slippery floor and open up their pussies to the other. Their heads were tilted at an angle to allow deeper access as they tried to rape each others mouths with their battling tongues. Without breaking their kiss they shifted and bent their legs as they angled their leaking cunts towards their opponent. Their compressed tits and taunt stomachs were plastered together by their arms crushing their upper bodies together. This forced a continual supply of milk to leak out of their breasts, as they both gave a deep moan into the kiss when their nipples hooked together out of sight midst the mounds of compressed tit flesh. They could both feel the heat of their rivals cunt and the blaze of magic concentrated in the tip of their two clits as they approached each other, like two spears charged with lightning. By now the magical web they had burned into their nemesis had reached into every erogenous zone of their bodies. This gave them each a complete understanding of how to uniquely strike and stimulate the other to maximum effect. Such as how Sandra sensed Eva?s weakness to having her neck sucked below her left ear, while Eva knew of the sensitive spot above Sandra?s right hip. Each felt the complete violation of their bodies and were consumed by a heady mixture of lust, hate, heat, and fear. They could no longer defend their bodies against someone with such intimate knowledge of how to abuse their every weakness. So instead Eva and Sandra shifted from defending with their magic to an all out attack. With a shriek, both priestesses drove their engorged spears together. The release of energy as their clits collided sent a shock of power through every nerve-ending in their bodies. Both of them froze as every muscle clenched as if they were being electrocuted, further crushing their clits and tits together. With panicked eyes locked together, they both feared the battle had been lost to the other in the first blow. As the bolt magic traveled through their systems towards their heads, it was as if a wildfire of pure bliss was moving through their blood towards their heads. They could no longer move or sense their bodies as the heat consumed them, and when it reached the top of their heads their eyes rolled back into their heads. They could vaguely sense in the back of their minds a solid stream of ejaculate being ejected into the others pussy, and the burst of milk from their breasts being squeezed out to coat their chests. Their kiss broken, neither could scream or even breath as their entire existence was white hot pure pleasure. For a brief moment both felt the string connecting them to the presence of powerful entities; hazy behind curtains of light and pleasure. They could sense these similar entities drawing power from their battle, and sending power back through the tethers to their chosen priestess to replenish them.Suddenly the white curtain snapped back into place, and Eva and Sandra found themselves back in their locked bodies. Regaining control of their bodies, they immediately began to drain the magic from each other as their chain of orgasms continued unabated. The pleasure and power flowed between them like a whirlpool from one side to the other. The floor of the pit was now several inches deep with juices, creating a heady mixture the filled the senses of the battling women. The rapid exchange of power and magic between them heated the mixture until it was steaming around their feet.

But the deadlock was finally broken when with a cry of hate, Eva drove a spike of pleasure up Sandra?s vagina, while simultaneously thrusting forward with her hips and chest. Paralyzed for a brief moment, Sandra was not able to recover before toppling onto her back to the curved wall of the pit. Both women cried out as the Eva fell on top of Sandra into the wall,compressing their tits and causing fresh pulse of milk to coat their chests as they fell into the warm puddle of liquid. The stalemate broken Eva pressed her advantage by quickly shifted to mount the fallen Sandra, slotting herself between her foe?s legs. She viciously grabbed Sandra?s engorged breasts as handles and began to grind their cunts together. ?Yes..Yes..Yes..now I will consume you? panted Eva as she began to draw more power from Sandra while in the dominant position. Sandra cried out as her tits were mauled and her clit and cunt spread open and pounded, but immediately reached up filling her hands with Eva?s dangling breasts. With a desperate surge of magic, she pushed twin knives of made of bliss into Eva?s nipples and then twisted the hilts. Eva shrieked as her entire body thrashed in orgasm, her tits splattering milk all over Sandra beneath her. Power was suddenly flowing back into Sandra as she drank deeply of her foes ecstasy. ?It will take more than that to defeat me?, Sandra gasped as she quickly rolled the convulsing Eva on to her back. For a time Sandra rode Eva, before a viscous strike again turned the fortunes of the battling women.Once again, the passage of time seemed to fade as their entire existence shrank to the foe before them. The giving and taking pleasure, the sliding of sweaty skin together, the pulse and pull of magic violating flesh, the gasps and groans of ecstasy, and coating of their rival in juices. One woman would gain a temporary advantage over the other, only to have it eventually taken away. The battling vixens felt no hunger or thirst as the rejuvenating blessing always had them always ready to continue their fuckwar to the bitter end. As the sun set on the desert sands the shrieks and cries from the pit continued unabated into the darkness of the night.

The story should only have one or two more parts, by dawn their should be a victor.
    Also, do I have to disable a language setting when I am posting? All the naughty words are starred out, so I have to preview the post and fix everything before submitting.
    (I am copy pasting from a OfficeLibre to hostboard)

Senior Hostboard Member
    The War of Lust by Guilty_Spark, Part One

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

This is very nice story good start like this SF elements!

Junior Hostboard Member Rockingrajesh's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Guilty_Spark View Post
    War of Lust
    Part Three

Sandra and Eva spread their feet to maintain their balance on the slippery floor and open up their pussies to the other. Their heads were tilted at an angle to allow deeper access as they tried to rape each others mouths with their battling tongues. Without breaking their kiss they shifted and bent their legs as they angled their leaking cunts towards their opponent. Their compressed tits and taunt stomachs were plastered together by their arms crushing their upper bodies together. This forced a continual supply of milk to leak out of their breasts, as they both gave a deep moan into the kiss when their nipples hooked together out of sight midst the mounds of compressed tit flesh. They could both feel the heat of their rivals cunt and the blaze of magic concentrated in the tip of their two clits as they approached each other, like two spears charged with lightning. By now the magical web they had burned into their nemesis had reached into every erogenous zone of their bodies. This gave them each a complete understanding of how to uniquely strike and stimulate the other to maximum effect. Such as how Sandra sensed Eva?s weakness to having her neck sucked below her left ear, while Eva knew of the sensitive spot above Sandra?s right hip. Each felt the complete violation of their bodies and were consumed by a heady mixture of lust, hate, heat, and fear. They could no longer defend their bodies against someone with such intimate knowledge of how to abuse their every weakness. So instead Eva and Sandra shifted from defending with their magic to an all out attack. With a shriek, both priestesses drove their engorged spears together. The release of energy as their clits collided sent a shock of power through every nerve-ending in their bodies. Both of them froze as every muscle clenched as if they were being electrocuted, further crushing their clits and tits together. With panicked eyes locked together, they both feared the battle had been lost to the other in the first blow. As the bolt magic traveled through their systems towards their heads, it was as if a wildfire of pure bliss was moving through their blood towards their heads. They could no longer move or sense their bodies as the heat consumed them, and when it reached the top of their heads their eyes rolled back into their heads. They could vaguely sense in the back of their minds a solid stream of ejaculate being ejected into the others pussy, and the burst of milk from their breasts being squeezed out to coat their chests. Their kiss broken, neither could scream or even breath as their entire existence was white hot pure pleasure. For a brief moment both felt the string connecting them to the presence of powerful entities; hazy behind curtains of light and pleasure. They could sense these similar entities drawing power from their battle, and sending power back through the tethers to their chosen priestess to replenish them.Suddenly the white curtain snapped back into place, and Eva and Sandra found themselves back in their locked bodies. Regaining control of their bodies, they immediately began to drain the magic from each other as their chain of orgasms continued unabated. The pleasure and power flowed between them like a whirlpool from one side to the other. The floor of the pit was now several inches deep with juices, creating a heady mixture the filled the senses of the battling women. The rapid exchange of power and magic between them heated the mixture until it was steaming around their feet.

But the deadlock was finally broken when with a cry of hate, Eva drove a spike of pleasure up Sandra?s vagina, while simultaneously thrusting forward with her hips and chest. Paralyzed for a brief moment, Sandra was not able to recover before toppling onto her back to the curved wall of the pit. Both women cried out as the Eva fell on top of Sandra into the wall,compressing their tits and causing fresh pulse of milk to coat their chests as they fell into the warm puddle of liquid. The stalemate broken Eva pressed her advantage by quickly shifted to mount the fallen Sandra, slotting herself between her foe?s legs. She viciously grabbed Sandra?s engorged breasts as handles and began to grind their cunts together. ?Yes..Yes..Yes..now I will consume you? panted Eva as she began to draw more power from Sandra while in the dominant position. Sandra cried out as her tits were mauled and her clit and cunt spread open and pounded, but immediately reached up filling her hands with Eva?s dangling breasts. With a desperate surge of magic, she pushed twin knives of made of bliss into Eva?s nipples and then twisted the hilts. Eva shrieked as her entire body thrashed in orgasm, her tits splattering milk all over Sandra beneath her. Power was suddenly flowing back into Sandra as she drank deeply of her foes ecstasy. ?It will take more than that to defeat me?, Sandra gasped as she quickly rolled the convulsing Eva on to her back. For a time Sandra rode Eva, before a viscous strike again turned the fortunes of the battling women.Once again, the passage of time seemed to fade as their entire existence shrank to the foe before them. The giving and taking pleasure, the sliding of sweaty skin together, the pulse and pull of magic violating flesh, the gasps and groans of ecstasy, and coating of their rival in juices. One woman would gain a temporary advantage over the other, only to have it eventually taken away. The battling vixens felt no hunger or thirst as the rejuvenating blessing always had them always ready to continue their fuckwar to the bitter end. As the sun set on the desert sands the shrieks and cries from the pit continued unabated into the darkness of the night.

The story should only have one or two more parts, by dawn their should be a victor.
    Also, do I have to disable a language setting when I am posting? All the naughty words are starred out, so I have to preview the post and fix everything before submitting.
    (I am copy pasting from a OfficeLibre to hostboard)
    Every part is better than its predecessor...looking forward to MvM conflict....

Sent from my motorola one power using Tapatalk

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

I've just skimmed so far, but this looks really well done. And the fantasy elements are right up my alley! I'm looking forward to reading this carefully.

JB57
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member Rivals_Rapture's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

This story is brutally hot, and I am so glad that someone as talented as yourself has decided to pick up the pen, and press down some keys. Welcome to the club of lost souls, Guilty Spark! Keep this story and these two cuming!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rivals_Rapture View Post
    This story is brutally hot, and I am so glad that someone as talented as yourself has decided to pick up the pen, and press down some keys. Welcome to the club of lost souls, Guilty Spark! Keep this story and these two cuming!
    Agreed. I'm looking forward to the next part.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Here is part 4 of my story. Only one more part left in the first of three stories in this universe. I am pleased so many of you have enjoyed it so far.
    Thank you everyone.

War of Lust
    Part Four

Inside the pit dark pit with only the starlight providing illumination, two figures continued their fuckwar undeterred by the absence of light. With the loss of vision, Sandra and Eva found their other senses attuned to tracking their foe. The scent of their rivals cunt and sweat almost overpowered by the now inches deep pool of steaming liquid they struggled in. Their labored breathing and gasps always echoing around them. The sounds of flesh smacking together and the splashing of liquid as they rolled and struggled in the deep puddle of cum, milk, and sweat. In the dark the tensing of muscles the only warning of when their opponent was about to try to to make an attack.

After a delicious chain of orgasms left both of them panting and temporarily still, Eva spoke for the first time in hours. ?I haven?t been able to taste your pussy yet. How about I show you how a follower of Lilith is better at giving pleasure with their tongue than you and your whore of a god.? Incensed Sandra immediately shot back, ?I will show you and your false god what it means to eat pussy. I am going to drown you in your own juices in this pit before the sun rises.? In the darkness both women slowly pulled their genitals and legs apart, releasing another flood of juices to join the growing pool. Then slowing sliding down their rivals body, they settled on their sides as the liquid was already almost covering their lower leg and part of their bodies. Pressing their breasts into their opponents stomach they angled their heads between the legs of the other woman. Resting their heads on the foes thigh, both breathed deeply the overwhelming scent of the shadowed outlined of the pussy before them. But instead of immediately plunging tongues and fingers into the orifices before them, they instead began to slowly tease and lick the outer lips and clit. Lips moved from gently teasing clits to slowly sucking in first one lip then the other, then traveling down to the anus and stroking around the tender flesh in circles. Up and down they traveled trying to drive the other slowly insane, before long fingers were gently probing at both holes. Further escalating the slow assault the two extended their magic again causing each of the nerve endings to become hyper sensitive, especially around their cunts and anus. Now every time a tongue grazed a taint, the women shuddered. Every time lips gently closed around a clit a moan echoed from the head trapped between their legs. This gentle seduction quickly became an unrestrained attack, as the two priestess? loathed each other and could not remain gentle for long. Fingers became more like weapons stabbing and impaling their enemy. Tongues, lips, and teeth used to assault the very womanhood of their foe. Sending magic to reach and savage with pleasure deeper than their hands could ever reach. Occasionally a hand would reach down to squeeze and twist a breast, causing another spurt of milk to be released. But all of their attention was focused on devouring the cunt before them. Sandra was the first to cum when Eva shoved three fingers up her pussy and two up her anus, while nibbling on her clit. Eva quickly latched her mouth onto the squirting cunt, trying to swallow as much as she could while she simultaneously began to drawn from the magic essence of the shrieking Sandra. In response Sandra ruthlessly shoved four fingers up Eva?s twat and three dived into her anus. She latched her lips around the engorged clit in front of her and sucked it as she would a cock. Now it was Eva?s turn to cry out into Sandra pussy as a wave of juice covered her face and hair, imprinting Eva?s scent into Sandra?s mind. The pull of magic once again began to flow back and forth, as each was pushed over the edge of orgasm at a quicker and quicker pace. They could both feel more power being channeled into them by their gods the longer the fight went on, which they in turn used to break down the magic defenses of their enemy. They had never contained so much power before and in a small corner of their minds subsumed by the mindless lust permeating them a fear of losing control was growing.

After several hours of devouring the pussy before her, Eva briefly came out of her mindless haze of lust. Realizing that the rising pool of liquid had almost covered half their bodies as they lay side by side, she knew that she had to do something to break the stalemate. Shuddering through an exquisite orgasm as Sandra?s tongue was forced into her anus, she attacked Sandra with a renewed purpose. Shortly after when Sandra had begun her own chain of orgasms, Eva quickly rolled her body away from her. Sandra began to realize something was wrong, but was too slow to sharpen her mind to the danger after hours of sensual struggle. Eva quickly knelt down behind Sandra and roughly dragged her ass up into the air. Sandra gasped and placed her hands beneath her to prepare to surge up to her feet, but was frozen when she felt a hand stretching her pussy lips wide. With savage delight Eva drove her hand like a blade deep into her foe, balling her fist and starting to rhythmically thrust back and forth deep into her cunt. Sandra arms collapsed as waves of pleasure began to roll out of the center of her being. She found herself thrashing with no control over he limbs as orgasm after orgasm was dragged from her violated pussy. Eva laughed as she knew she had finally gained a decisive edge over her nemesis, and pulled more and more of her essence out with each pump of her arm.

Sandra could feel her power and life being drained away, and she suddenly had a vision of being consumed by Lilith. Her essence being slowly eaten, losing herself bit by bit, but being fully aware of what was happening the entire time. Eva continued her assault, but just seeing Sandra flopping like an impaled fish in the pool of their combined juices caused her to have a powerful orgasm of her own. Sandra used this to quickly pull a small bit of energy back to herself and came up with a desperate gambit. Using the last of her strength she smashed the heel of her foot up several times into the Eva?s pussy as she knelt behind her. Eva gasped from the sudden intense pain, her hand briefly pausing its a movement. Sandra quickly launched her foot into Eva?s stomach, knocking the air out of her and pulling her hand out of her cunt as she flew backwards into the curved wall of the pit. Rising on wobbly legs, Sandra lurched over to Eva and struck her balled fist into the nose of her dazed opponent. Feeling the crush of cartilage, she then collapsed onto the lower half of Eva?s body. Glancing up, she could already see Eva?s eyes regain their focus, and the blood of her broken nose staunch as it was magically healed by the Goddess? blessing. Sandra quickly formed her fingers into a flat blade, and drove it up Eva?s undefended pussy. At the same time she shoved a rod of magic up her anus, penetrating both of her holes simultaneously. Eva shrieked and glanced down to find herself in the position Sandra had been moments before. As Eva began to convulse in a continuous orgasm, Sandra latched her lips onto a leaking nipple and began to bite and suck, causing Eva?s cries to rise another octave as her cunt was churned like butter. Sandra was desperately draining Eva of magic to regain some of her power back, but she knew Eva was still too strong for her to suffer this humiliation for long.

Eva was indeed collecting herself to strike back, but found that her control over her magic had been impaired by her long battle. Neither of the priestess had ever battled this long before or with so much power. They could no longer use their magic like a scalpel, but instead only as a blunt club to hammer and smash their foe. Eva began to reach down with both hands towards Sandra, but found her right hand desperately grabbed by the free left hand of Sandra. She reached down with her left to grab the wrist of the hand pumping her cunt, forcing it to halt its motion. A struggle of straining muscles began between the women as Sandra sought to continue her violation and Eva to throw her off. Eva swore threats and curses while Sandra continued to suck at the nipple trapped between her teeth. They used magic to batter and assault the other women, like two exhausted soldiers during a battle. Sandra was still on the defensive, having lost more power to Eva than she had taken during her brief advantage. Both would temporarily lock up and hands slowly move when they forced the other to orgasm from their magical assault. Slowly, Eva began to withdraw Sandra?s hand from her pussy, and was able to latch her right hand into her hair and pull her lips off of her breast. Staring at the outline of the face of their foe in the darkness, but priestess whispered promises of suffering and destruction to the other. Using her larger reservoir of energy, Eva slowly forced the struggling Sandra on to her back. She lay herself over Sandra and forced her legs apart with her thighs. Then leaning forward she slide her pussy up until their clits and cunts were sealed together causing them both to cry out. At the same time she crushed their milky tits together and brought her lips up to Sandra?s. Eva panted at Sandra, ?here...now...we finish this...no more games...no escape.? Sandra knew she was at a disadvantage but knew she had no choice. She moaned back, ?I will... defeat you...slut?. Eva licked the defiant lips before her and moved her hands, one gripping Sandra?s ass and the other the back of her neck. Sandra?s followed suit with the same grip. Their legs submerged beneath the hot pool of liquid as they lay on the side of the smooth pit in the dark, they began slowly thrusting together in the final battle.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast