0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: The War of Lust by Guilty_Spark, Part One

War of Lust
    Part Five

With the stars fading due to the gradual brightening of dawn, the sun slowly rose above the horizon to gently caress the dunes with light. In the center of the silent village the sun was not yet high enough to reach down into the hole where the well had once stood. No longer did cries or shrieks echo into the desert from the dark pit. But below the terrible battle continued undeterred by the rising sun. Two figures remained locked together, one atop the other. Almost no movement or sound emanated from the battling women, who lay on the raised curve of the pit but were still submerged above their waists in a pool of liquid. The only movement between them was a gentle thrusting, as hidden from sight beneath the opaque fluid their clits slowly circled and rubbed around each other trapped between their clenched pussy lips. Their heads lay together as violet and emerald eyes drank deeply of each other, but their was no recognition behind their unblinking gaze. Lips gently rested together as each softly panted, almost as if they were trying to steal the others breath. The only time this changed was when their bodies would briefly quiver and eyes flutter, as one or both experienced an orgasm before resuming their rhythmic grind. Beneath engorged tits that remained crushed together their leaking nipples had almost fused to their opposite as a constant steady dribble of milk was forced from them.

Sandra and Eva had battled nonstop for part of a day and all night. Never had they absorbed so much power or been locked in erotic combat for so long. The effects of such prolonged conflict had changed both women in ways they could not have prepared for. They had both been reduced from a powerful priestess trained in the erotic arts to a pile of almost mindless fuckmeat. Neither remembered the name of their nemesis, no could they even remember their own. All that remained was the mouth, tits, and cunt before them that needed to be crushed together with hers and devoured.The magical webs that permeating both women had become entangled and merged, and both could now feel what the other felt. Both had sunk their magical claws into the pleasure centers of the brain and body of the other, and each played the with the others sensations and reactions like a harp. Dragging longer and stronger orgasms from the other while restraining their limbs to stay locked together. They no longer knew how to end their mutual suffering. They could no longer see an end their suffering as they did not even want to end their torment, they both now needed their shared torment. All Sandra knew was the delicious agony the cunt above her was giving. All Eva realized was the torturous ecstasy the bitch below her was giving her. If the battle continued without change both would eventually drown in the rising pool, but both were beyond realizing or caring.

But with the loss of most consciousness by both the priestess?, a change did began to occur. Neither woman still drew from the essence of the other as they no longer possessed the acuity to remember how. Slowly they began to fill with the power being inexorably channeled into them by their Goddess? blessing. Incrementally they began to cum more often and for longer periods, the intensity gradually building. Power filled them as the nimbus of light shone more brightly around Sandra and the darkening shadow spilled like oil around the edges of Eva. The priestess? did not notice, only increasing the pace of their grinding as their mutual ecstasy came quicker and harder. The power in the dueling women continued to build, as the pool they lay in reacted to the trapped power by heating up enough to become like a hot spring. The orgasms continued to accelerate as the pool gently rippled and steamed at the gentle bucking from its two occupants. Both women released a moan into the others lips as their entire bodies finally exploded into one continuous chain of orgasms.

They could no longer move as both once again found themselves entwined while suspended together in nothingness surrounded by white curtains of light and pleasure. But something had changed this time. Both felt a sudden weakness and draining of energy that left them faint. Their consciousness shot back to the forefront as both looked at each other in utter horror but could not react as they were trapped in their frozen astral bodies. Sandra and Eva could see the entangled threads of their magic linking both of them together and towards the powerful entities supplying them with power. But through this link each entity now reached out to start draining the essence of the follower of their eternal rival. Sandra could feel herself being dragged towards a Lilith, a yawning pit of bottomless lust that would never be sated. Eva could sense herself being pulled towards Mysha, an endless river of love and warmth the tried to fill the pit beside her. Each entity drew the screaming women towards them and swiftly consumed the essence of the rival priestess. Between the two linked Goddess? two figures could be seen, an avatar of each. The morphing figures constantly entwined as they writhed together in an endless struggle since the dawn of time. One moment it was a man mounting a woman from behind while viciously grasping her hair. Next it shifted to two women devouring each others pussies. And again changing to two men frotting together while arms strained in a test of strength and tongues slid together outside their mouths. Each fluctuating figure trying to draw the godly essence out of the other. When the two Goddess? devoured the essence of Sandra and Eva, the two figures briefly froze as they bucked together in orgasm. Quickly they once again resumed their eternal contest.

Back in the pit the two quivering husks of the now consumed women released all of the energy that had been built up during the battle. An explosion of light that rivaled the rising sun briefly shone out over the desert. Where once a vibrant town that had thrived like a flower in the depths of a desert, their was now only a scorched crater and the whispering of wind blowing the sand.

That's it for part one of War of Lust. Thank you everyone for reading my story. It was more of a stream of consciousness that I belted out over a few days, so not much went into getting proper sentence structure. Looking back I also sense a repetition certain of words that I will have to work on if I continue in the future. Guess it is time to pull out the old Thesaurus. Please give me any feedback on how to improve and if you want me to continue with the aforementioned arc. And keep writing your amazing stories.

Guilty_Spark

Junior Hostboard Member Rockingrajesh's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Guilty_Spark View Post
    War of Lust
    Part Five

With the stars fading due to the gradual brightening of dawn, the sun slowly rose above the horizon to gently caress the dunes with light. In the center of the silent village the sun was not yet high enough to reach down into the hole where the well had once stood. No longer did cries or shrieks echo into the desert from the dark pit. But below the terrible battle continued undeterred by the rising sun. Two figures remained locked together, one atop the other. Almost no movement or sound emanated from the battling women, who lay on the raised curve of the pit but were still submerged above their waists in a pool of liquid. The only movement between them was a gentle thrusting, as hidden from sight beneath the opaque fluid their clits slowly circled and rubbed around each other trapped between their clenched pussy lips. Their heads lay together as violet and emerald eyes drank deeply of each other, but their was no recognition behind their unblinking gaze. Lips gently rested together as each softly panted, almost as if they were trying to steal the others breath. The only time this changed was when their bodies would briefly quiver and eyes flutter, as one or both experienced an orgasm before resuming their rhythmic grind. Beneath engorged tits that remained crushed together their leaking nipples had almost fused to their opposite as a constant steady dribble of milk was forced from them.

Sandra and Eva had battled nonstop for part of a day and all night. Never had they absorbed so much power or been locked in erotic combat for so long. The effects of such prolonged conflict had changed both women in ways they could not have prepared for. They had both been reduced from a powerful priestess trained in the erotic arts to a pile of almost mindless fuckmeat. Neither remembered the name of their nemesis, no could they even remember their own. All that remained was the mouth, tits, and cunt before them that needed to be crushed together with hers and devoured.The magical webs that permeating both women had become entangled and merged, and both could now feel what the other felt. Both had sunk their magical claws into the pleasure centers of the brain and body of the other, and each played the with the others sensations and reactions like a harp. Dragging longer and stronger orgasms from the other while restraining their limbs to stay locked together. They no longer knew how to end their mutual suffering. They could no longer see an end their suffering as they did not even want to end their torment, they both now needed their shared torment. All Sandra knew was the delicious agony the cunt above her was giving. All Eva realized was the torturous ecstasy the bitch below her was giving her. If the battle continued without change both would eventually drown in the rising pool, but both were beyond realizing or caring.

But with the loss of most consciousness by both the priestess?, a change did began to occur. Neither woman still drew from the essence of the other as they no longer possessed the acuity to remember how. Slowly they began to fill with the power being inexorably channeled into them by their Goddess? blessing. Incrementally they began to cum more often and for longer periods, the intensity gradually building. Power filled them as the nimbus of light shone more brightly around Sandra and the darkening shadow spilled like oil around the edges of Eva. The priestess? did not notice, only increasing the pace of their grinding as their mutual ecstasy came quicker and harder. The power in the dueling women continued to build, as the pool they lay in reacted to the trapped power by heating up enough to become like a hot spring. The orgasms continued to accelerate as the pool gently rippled and steamed at the gentle bucking from its two occupants. Both women released a moan into the others lips as their entire bodies finally exploded into one continuous chain of orgasms.

They could no longer move as both once again found themselves entwined while suspended together in nothingness surrounded by white curtains of light and pleasure. But something had changed this time. Both felt a sudden weakness and draining of energy that left them faint. Their consciousness shot back to the forefront as both looked at each other in utter horror but could not react as they were trapped in their frozen astral bodies. Sandra and Eva could see the entangled threads of their magic linking both of them together and towards the powerful entities supplying them with power. But through this link each entity now reached out to start draining the essence of the follower of their eternal rival. Sandra could feel herself being dragged towards a Lilith, a yawning pit of bottomless lust that would never be sated. Eva could sense herself being pulled towards Mysha, an endless river of love and warmth the tried to fill the pit beside her. Each entity drew the screaming women towards them and swiftly consumed the essence of the rival priestess. Between the two linked Goddess? two figures could be seen, an avatar of each. The morphing figures constantly entwined as they writhed together in an endless struggle since the dawn of time. One moment it was a man mounting a woman from behind while viciously grasping her hair. Next it shifted to two women devouring each others pussies. And again changing to two men frotting together while arms strained in a test of strength and tongues slid together outside their mouths. Each fluctuating figure trying to draw the godly essence out of the other. When the two Goddess? devoured the essence of Sandra and Eva, the two figures briefly froze as they bucked together in orgasm. Quickly they once again resumed their eternal contest.

Back in the pit the two quivering husks of the now consumed women released all of the energy that had been built up during the battle. An explosion of light that rivaled the rising sun briefly shone out over the desert. Where once a vibrant town that had thrived like a flower in the depths of a desert, their was now only a scorched crater and the whispering of wind blowing the sand.

That's it for part one of War of Lust. Thank you everyone for reading my story. It was more of a stream of consciousness that I belted out over a few days, so not much went into getting proper sentence structure. Looking back I also sense a repetition certain of words that I will have to work on if I continue in the future. Guess it is time to pull out the old Thesaurus. Please give me any feedback on how to improve and if you want me to continue with the aforementioned arc. And keep writing your amazing stories.

Guilty_Spark
    It was very well written...I am looking forward to the tease of frottage you mentioned in a story just enjoyable and having magical powers involved like this masterpiece....keep it up...really can't wait to see ur mvm story....also I really liked the end where the opponents get into lesbian lust....good job....

Sent from my motorola one power using Tapatalk

Senior Hostboard Member
    The War of Lust by Guilty_Spark, Part One

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Well Guilty_spark,
    Its always a great pleasure when a long time lurker and reader of this forum puts their head above the parapet to give something back. And I must say that I found The War of Lust most thrilling, entrancing, and oh so very sexy! Love the premise which you handle so well, plus the structure and pacing of the tale in my humble opinion are top notch too.

I look forward to following the next chapters in the story.

All the best,

Ragnar0k

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Guilty Spark - I absolutely loved this story. I see the influence of my own writing, but you've taken that and made something entirely your own. I love the fantasy setting. You've used this with great imagination and resourcefulness. The idea of the women weaving webs of magic in each others' bodies and using these to inflict pleasure, to feel each other, and then tangling the webs up, is a genius idea and one I entirely intend to steal! The eroticism of the story is also off the charts.

Do you plan on bringing Sandra and Eva back, or have they been entirely consumed?

I don't have much to offer in the way of constructive criticism. You've just done a really good job. I appreciate the detail that you provide, without going too far overboard (a problem I sometimes have). Just great work and I'm looking forward to your future stories.

JB57
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you for the praise JB57. That mean a lot coming from someone who's writing I enjoy so much. There are indeed elements of your previous writing mixed up in my story, but I always loved your long stories delving into the thoughts and actions of each person during a duel. This story was much shorter on dialogue and exposition than I had planned in my head, but fantasizing about something and writing it down are two different things. I would love to see your spin of my blend of "magic", which is really just a story device to allow more intimate violations of the characters body and soul as they duel. (And endless stamina! Real people would be dead before the sun set if they tried that!) And as for Sandra and Eva, they paid the ultimate price of losing focus during their duel and becoming enthralled with each other. But fear not, the rival orders of the Goddess' have many followers (both male and female) who are constantly seeking each other out to offer the other as tribute to their Gods. The next story should have some more world building before the next battle between the followers of Mysha and Lilith.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Dear Guilty_Spark,
    Hi !

i generally dont comment without reading the story but i would first like to commend you for writing as every first time writer deserves a pat on the back and support .
    This is such an exciting genre to pay in and we need every budding writer, so on that note, thank you for writing. I am a first time writer myself having written 3 chapters of a epic medieval sorcery and sword sexfight and erotica fantasy and as a first time writer, i wanted to offer my support to you.

The plot of the story basis your introduction seems interesting and has already piqued my interest with the divine power AND magic element.
    Regarding your comment on MvsF ,M VS M sexfighting,I think you should write what you want to write .Its your story and your universe . After all, every genre needs representation and I don’t think this forum has a set rule. I certainly don’t mind reading M VS F at all .There is in fact a great story written called ‘Top cat gets the cream” .It’s hot and solid!

I am a cis straight man who loves BG, and has a deep love for GG erotica and am a massive fan of F VS F, sexfights but I am all for every genre representation here.
    .It can certainly take off and while I am not bi or gay ,, i don’t mind if a story has sections of M VS M sexfighting .I am not put off by it .In fact I think there might be a bi ,gay fan base who might love it and they I am sure they feel the serious lack of representation .In fact here is a good story which has FVF,MVSM called Rock hard rivalry.
    Anyways, cheers to you for writing and I am about to start the story and I am sure I will enjoy it.
    Hope that you will give us more stories.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jack_ryan View Post
    Dear Guilty_Spark,
    Hi !

i generally dont comment without reading the story but i would first like to commend you for writing as every first time writer deserves a pat on the back and support .
    This is such an exciting genre to pay in and we need every budding writer, so on that note, thank you for writing. I am a first time writer myself having written 3 chapters of a epic medieval sorcery and sword sexfight and erotica fantasy and as a first time writer, i wanted to offer my support to you.

The plot of the story basis your introduction seems interesting and has already piqued my interest with the divine power AND magic element.
    Regarding your comment on MvsF ,M VS M sexfighting,I think you should write what you want to write .Its your story and your universe . After all, every genre needs representation and I don’t think this forum has a set rule. I certainly don’t mind reading M VS F at all .There is in fact a great story written called ‘Top cat gets the cream” .It’s hot and solid!

I am a cis straight man who loves BG, and has a deep love for GG erotica and am a massive fan of F VS F, sexfights but I am all for every genre representation here.
    .It can certainly take off and while I am not bi or gay ,, i don’t mind if a story has sections of M VS M sexfighting .I am not put off by it .In fact I think there might be a bi ,gay fan base who might love it and they I am sure they feel the serious lack of representation .In fact here is a good story which has FVF,MVSM called Rock hard rivalry.
    Anyways, cheers to you for writing and I am about to start the story and I am sure I will enjoy it.
    Hope that you will give us more stories.
    Also Cheers to the brilliant JB57 for being encouraging as always to a first time writer.
    HB is an amazing forum inhabited by superb writers
    Last edited by jack_ryan; July 27th, 2020 at 03:05 AM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello jack_ryan, and thank you for your kind words!

It is always good to hear from the writers on HB! It has definitely encouraged me to continue writing, and your support mean a lot to me. I have already begun the second part of my story which will focus on the MvM aspect. I have also already read Rock Hard Rivarly and Top cat gets the cream, as you so kindly suggested. I have been on this forum for over a decade silently enjoying the sexfights of every combination of genders. I was saddened when several years ago we lost so many of the older stories when the forum had it's problems. But I am glad the writers have continued to make new stories and characters while trying to salvage as many of the lost tales as they could. I have already read your stories as well, and now that I am trying not to remain a silent reader I wanted to say I hope you continue on. The next part you wanted me to complete is already half done and posted on the forums. Enjoy the story, and keep sending the encouragement.

See you on the forums!
    Guilty_Spark

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Cheers.
    As mentioned ,i am a massive ( massive is an understatement ) lover of F VS F sexfights especially those which involve sorcery and quests
    I would love to run some broad plot lines i have as a wish list for basically any sexfight author to throw out there when you are done and have a break period after you complete
    I have yet to read the story but i have already marked down for it today
    Have a good week.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Wow amazing story!! After reading your other story yesterday I looked for more by you and damn I was not dissapointed this is fantastic! Really really looking forwards to part 2 and then part 3, you have talent!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Damn, this is so incredibly sexy, thanks for writing and sharing! I love sexfights, especially when they're intimate and intense sexual battles this this! I loved the magical/supernatural elements as well. Thanks!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast