Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Titfight Academy, Part 12

Long time, hammertime! (lol)

It's been over a year since the previous chapter of TA saw the light of day, and a lot of weird stuff has happened around the world since... Hopefully all you guys and girls have stayed safe and healthy in the meantime. And hopefully they can finally fix this forum some day. I had to spend several minutes editing the story to get past the darn 'bad word' filter!

In any case, here's the usual link list for all the previous chapters:
    Titfight Academy, Part 1
    Titfight Academy, Part 2
    Titfight Academy, Part 3
    Titfight Academy, Part 4
    Titfight Academy, Part 5
    Titfight Academy, Part 6
    Titfight Academy, Part 7
    Titfight Academy, Part 8
    Titfight Academy, Part 9
    Titfight Academy, Part 10
    Titfight Academy, Part 11

I hope all my fans can forgive the painfully long delay, and will enjoy this latest episode of big b00b adventures. I'll be posting the second half of the story at some point, probably in early August. Stay tuned!

Titfight Academy, Part 12

With the Christmas break all over and done with, things had pretty much fallen back to their regular weekly rhythm. It was Saturday morning now, and as per usual, I was heading towards the school's gym. Not to work out, but to spectate something far more interesting than a bunch of sweaty guys lifting dumbbells. Fleur wasn't with me this time, having left early to oversee some pre-match preparations.

Today's weekly fight event would be featuring two new girls, and it was customary for the veterans of the craft to provide the newbies with a bit of 'wisdom and guidance' ahead of their debut at the Academy. Of course, whether or not this particular batch of novices actually needed any pointers was a different matter... I'd personally witnessed how Fleur's little sister Gabrielle pretty much dominated a gorgeous, stacked lingerie model's rack with her own pair, dismantling the busty Dutch girl's best assets in a very convincing manner and proving that bigger most definitely did NOT equal better. Briefly put, it seemed that at least the young French girl was already plenty proficient in the noble art of competitive boob-wrestling. Whether today's other debutante - a second-year of Italian origin - also had prior experience in the field, we'd find out soon enough.

Besides the two newcomer matches, there was also supposed to be at least one other fight on the cards, but I doubted it'd turn out to be a high-profile match-up; given how the previous event, just before Christmas, had been wholly monopolized by the Academy's top four girls, it was safe to assume we wouldn't be seeing any of the "heavyweights" on this occasion. As exciting as championship matches were, the lower-ranked fighters had a right to some screen time of their own as well. And to be honest, I kinda liked the variety. The more boobs the merrier.

After encountering a few classmates in the corridor and exchanging some quick greetings with them, I finally reached the doorway to the gymnasium. For once, I seemed to have arrived a bit early. It didn't take me long to spot Fleur's lean yet shapely figure: My girlfriend was standing near the centre of the room, just off the mat, clad in light blue jeans and a loose-fitting white halter top. Next to her, I saw Gabrielle, who was wearing a pair of darker, navy blue denim shorts and a cream-colored blouse. Both French girls looked stunning as ever, and were easily identifiable as siblings, with one blonde appearing a slightly taller, more buxom, and the other a cuter, more petite version of the same general design. The blonde bombshells weren't alone, though; a group of about a dozen female students had gathered into a loose half-circle, and seemed to be chatting animatedly about something.

As I got closer, something odd caught my attention. Unlike the other girls, Fleur was completely silent, and appeared to be observing the scene with a stony expression on her face. I tried to follow her gaze, and noticed something else out of the ordinary.

Among the females gathered along the edges of the mat was a brunette I was pretty sure I hadn't seen before. No, definitely hadn't. She wasn't someone you'd be likely to forget. From behind, you could've almost mistaken her for the third-year volleyball star Megan. The new girl's thighs weren't quite as thick of course, and her butt, while very nice and shapely in its own right, seemed somewhat smaller and less muscular upon closer inspection. But their general appearance wasn't actually too far off, looking both meaty and sculpted at the same time. Easily worth a bit of gawking.

Both aforementioned parts of fine female anatomy were covered by black, rather skin-tight fabric, which, I had to admit, did do a great job showcasing the girl's impressive rear. Higher up, the brunette wore a more comfy-looking knit jumper, though her bust was apparently expansive enough to create two large, round bumps in the front of the garment. Any precise assessment of bra size was impossible for the time being, but my bet was on double rather than singular D. Quick comparison with Angelina, who was standing close by, seemed to confirm those suspicions.

In addition to Fleur and Angelina, several other third- and second-year girls occupied the stage area, but I couldn't see Ginny, Susan or Lavender anywhere. Maybe firsties simply weren't invited? Apart from Gabrielle who was getting briefed, of course. It looked like I'd arrived just as they were finishing up their meeting, with some students starting to wander off while others milled about to chat with friends. Padma, Cho and Daphne were present from Year 2, as was the Autumn term's designated 'newbie tutor' Tracey, who stood right next to the leggy brown-haired girl and appeared to be asking her about something. As I made my way to find a seat, I continued to steal glances at the brunette. This had to be the 'bitchy Isabella' I'd heard so much about.

I knew it wasn't uncommon for highly attractive people to let all the attention they received get to their heads, resulting in a less-than-charming disposition. And in this particular case, that phenomenon could definitely explain away an awful lot of cattiness. The girl had a heck of a body.

I watched the brunette swish her long and wavy, dark brown hair to the side while she chatted with Tracey, finally revealing more of her face to my vantage point. As one might've hoped, it too looked nothing short of beautiful, featuring a striking mix of sharp angles and softer, more languid contours. Those were complemented by two large, golden hazel eyes and a set of plush lips that appeared to have formed a semi-permanent, positively sultry pout. I found myself taken aback. All in all, the brunette seemed to have just about every box ticked, and was easily good-looking enough to be a model. Swimsuit, rather than catwalk.

While she had darker features than Fleur - not just in terms of hair colour, but also when it came to complexion, with Isabelle's looking noticeably more tan - their figures and overall proportions seemed actually rather similar. From what I could make out, the brunette may have been just a tad heavier (meaning slightly more curvaceous, since there didn't really appear to be any excess fat on her body), but without a direct side-to-side comparison it was difficult to be certain.

What WAS clear was that my girlfriend, who for so long had been widely accepted as the hottest female in the school, now had two serious contenders for that title: her younger sister Gabrielle, and this new girl Isabella. Add to that mix one existing rival - a fiery-haired and -tempered fitness babe by the name of Ginny, who'd in a short time built a considerable following of her own - and you suddenly had a veritable free-for-all of female beauty. And that was before you even started looking at the next batch of grade-A hotties like Angelina, Megan, Cho and Lavender, each with their own, far from insignificant fanbase to draw support from...

In short, we appeared to have moved from a relatively stable one-girl hegemony to a much more turbulent, multipolar state of affairs. Things sure were getting lively here at the Academy.

I was brought back from my musings by Daphne's clear, melodious laughter. Just a few feet from me, the tall, aristocratic blonde was busy swatting Tracey's hand away from her sizable bust while she cracked up over whatever the other girl had just said.

"Oh, don't be like that, TeeDee," she cackled, grinning widely, "You're just jealous, admit it." A few of Tracey's best friends, like Daphne, sometimes liked to refer to the raven-haired girl by her initials, T.D., presumably because they sounded a lot like 'titty'. Not the worst nickname to have in these circles, I guess. While Tracey wasn't quite as top-heavy as her friend, her bust still dwarfed those of most girls.

"Jealous of what, exactly? Of you getting your jugs handed to you by Fleur? Not bloody likely," Tracey shot back with a chortle.

"No, you dummy: jealous of the fact I've actually gone tit-to-tit with little miss perfect, and given her precious boobs a run for their money. Twice, no less," Daphne clarified in a mock-indignant tone. "You, on the other hand, have never even had the guts to challenge her."

Tracey snorted. "There's brave, and then there's brash. Seeing how well both of your matches went, I didn't really fancy becoming just another notch in the champ's belt. We both know she'd flatten me."

"Well, yeah, most likely," the blonde admitted with a casual shrug. "But that's not the point. Getting flattened by Fleur has become almost like a rite of passage here. All the top girls have done it. Angelina more than most, and that hasn't hurt her street cred, has it?" Daphne grinned, ignoring her friend's dramatic roll of the eyes. "You see, you don't need to BEAT Fleur to prove yourself. At this point, just facing her in the ring and bruising those queen-bee boobies a bit is enough," the blonde cooed. I watched Tracey raise a sceptical eyebrow.

"No, seriously," Daphne continued in a more sober tone, though she was still grinning. "Anyone who can spar with Fleur's jugs on even terms, especially if the result ends up being pretty close, has shown her rack's not to be trifled with," the blonde pointed out. "Besides, we've already seen that Fleur's not totally invincible; if you can get in some good blows early on, and manage to tenderize those perky suckers enough that she can't just bully you around with her firmness, there's a realistic chance you might be able to outlast her in a hug. I mean, Lavender's boobs aren't that much more solid than mine, and she managed to grind Fleur's set out with them. All it takes is a bit of luck."

"Hmh... you sure it was just luck?" Tracey replied slowly, not looking entirely convinced. "Sure, Lav's smaller than we are, and her rack does look a bit bouncy, but she's also flattened Alicia and Padma. And had draws with both you and Angelina, too."

"Well, obviously it's not 'just' luck," Daphne conceded. "And Fleur's earlier match with Super-size Susan might've helped her out a bit. But my point is that a girl like you, with a pair of big and reasonably dense tits, can win against Fleur."

"To be honest, I think I came pretty close to doing that myself in our last match, in November... if I'd landed a few more hits in that boob-slugging bout at the start, or managed to get her trapped in a pin like the one she used on me, I reckon my jugs might've ended up taming hers. It sure as hell would've been a close call." the blonde added in a more contemplative tone, her face looking like it had trouble deciding whether to be disappointed or proud.

"Aaanyway," Daphne continued just a bit too nonchalantly, drawing out the word as the girls began to make their way off the mat. "The great thing about fighting against Fleur is that even if you do lose, everyone'll know you got out-boobed by the best. It's like getting knocked out by Mike Tyson."

The sound of a soft yet vaguely ominous laugh met those last few words. I pivoted my head to a bit to left, and noticed that the shapely brunette I'd ogled at earlier had been observing the interaction discreetly from the sidelines. Much like myself. She was wearing a wry, superior smirk on her face, and shook her head, looking mildly amused.

"I doubt that'll be the case for much longer," the dark-haired beauty quipped, her voice light and cavalier. "Fleur's good, I can attest to that, and she definitely has a nice rack. But the best? We'll see about that."

Daphne's thin, finely trimmed eyebrows appeared to have disappeared into her hairline as she regarded the new girl, looking curious to say the least. Tracey's expression was fairly similar to her friend's, but unlike the blonde, she seemed intrigued rather than confused.

"Of course..." she nodded, shooting Daphne a brief look. "Isabella here used to go to the same school as our esteemed head girl, right before Fleur's transfer to the Academy. You'd have known that if you didn't arrive late like always."

"Oooh," the blonde's eyes lit up in understanding, peering at the new girl with considerable interest. "So you've bumped tits with her then, back when you lived in France?"

"Switzerland, actually," Isabella replied, glancing at her nails and sounding a bit bored. "My father was stationed in Geneva. The school's in France, but right on the border." While she did have a faint accent, the brunette seemed to speak almost perfect English.

"And yes, we've tussled plenty of times. Mainly in private, though. Public matches weren't really a thing over there," the dark-haired girl shrugged.

Somehow, I had a feeling that wasn't the only reason for the closed doors. Several months ago, when Fleur and I were discussing our previous dating partners and experiences with each other, she'd listed a number of girls that she'd been... intimate with. One of them was Bella - or Isabella as her full name turned out to be - who'd been Fleur's lover during her last year at the old school. From what I'd gathered, that particular relationship had proved much more stormy and tumultuous than the others, and ended with some considerable fireworks. While she hadn't actually said as much, the impression I got from that conversation was that aside from her proneness to being bitchy and manipulative, it'd been Isabella's general domineering and overly competitive personality that was the major reason behind their break-up. The brunette simply would not be second to anyone in any way, however slight or minor. Even equality wouldn't do. She had to be superior, more powerful, on top, in command. She needed to dominate.

It wasn't difficult to see how being in a relationship with another alpha female might've lead to a few... issues.

"Aaaannnd?" Daphne and Tracey asked in unison, their impatient voices dragging me back down to Earth - and causing the modelesque Italian student to scoff a bit.

"Well, if you must know," she said with a sniff. "Fleur was still a bit bigger than me back then, and that size advantage allowed her to squeak out a narrow win most of the time."

"Most?" "Not all?" Daphne and Tracey asked, again at the same time, but now with a slightly different choice of words.

"No, not all," the brunette replied silkily, her lush, pouty lips curling into a smirk. "I've felt those fat, arrogant boobs wilt against mine more than once. Taking Fleur and her precious rack down a notch used to be one of my favourite pastimes."

"And that was before my girls had their final growth spurt. Now, it looks like I'm the busty one."

At the opposite end of the large room, and entirely unaware of the conversation that was taking place by the mat, a full-figured girl with bushy brown hair had just stepped into the gymnasium. Following on her heels were two other females: a lean, visibly toned redhead and an equally thin but far less ripped blonde. Their tastes in fashion seemed just as diverse, the brunette having chosen a pair of grey jeans and a purple wool sweater while the athletically-inclined redhead wore black leggings and a tank top, and the light-haired girl completed the set with a bright yellow lolita dress and a matching pair of fluffy ears. Yes. Fluffy ears.

The trio wasn't paying much attention to the occasional odd looks their admittedly rather mismatched appearances garnered. Instead, they were busy grilling the pixie-haired 'lolita' about her late-night meeting with a certain other blonde.

"So you two didn't go all the way, then?" the redhead continued to pester her fellow first-year.

"No Ginny, all we've done so far is some heavy snogging," the slight girl replied in her usual cheerful, airy voice. "She did try to grope my boobs a bit as well, but since there's not really too much to grab onto, especially through clothing, she gave up pretty quickly."

"What, you couldn't take off your shirt to give her a better go?" the redhead complained, looking annoyed. "For chrissakes, Luna, you had the perfect opportunity to coax her into returning the favour!"

"Calm down, Ginny. You'll get a good look at Gabrielle's assets yourself in just a few minutes," the brunette pointed out in a conciliatory tone as they all made their way towards the stands. "No need to bite Luna's head off over it."

"Huh?" the redhead blinked. "Oh, I wasn't thinking about that. I mean, yeah, sure, fresh intel is always appreciated. But Gabrielle is seriously fucking H.O.T.," she mouthed, her voice low, almost like a growl. "Trust me, I've noticed. We go to the same classes, and she always dresses to impress."

"I don't get how Luna can call herself a lesbian if she didn't even try to feel that glorious body up. I'm bi, and I would've jumped at the first chance to rip her clothes off..." the sporty redhead grumbled under her breath. There was a definite greedy glint in her eyes as they scanned the room for a certain someone...

It had taken me a while to get my breathing back under control, and longer still to get rid of the physical reaction that picturing the scenes from Isabella's revelation had caused. I desperately wanted to talk to my girlfriend and get her account of the events - preferably with as many vivid details as possible - but unfortunately, it looked like that'd have to wait.

Because this was technically a debutante event, featuring two introductory matches to present new fighters to the 'society', all the top fighters had their designated places at the front of the centremost seating area. Fleur in the middle, Ginny to her right and Angelina to her left, and so on. For once, I'd managed to get a seat in the front row as well, but it was on the wing to left of them. The three stands were arranged into an U-shape as usual, which meant that I had a good view of most people there.

Across the mat from me, on the other flank of the audience, I spotted two chesty first-years. Hannah and Susan had evidently just showed up and were chattering excitedly with Gabrielle, who looked even more dainty than usual next to the two rather rotund (if also well-proportioned) girls. Just a few feet from them, Katie and Alicia were hanging out with the equally athletic third-year Megan. All three appeared to be eyeing Fleur's younger sister with interest, and at least one of them, I noticed, was openly staring at Gabrielle's heart-shaped butt. Whether the volleyball player was trying to check out the competition, or was simply admiring one of the few posteriors that rivaled her own, I couldn't quite tell from this distance.

My girlfriend Fleur had already taken her assigned seat in the middle of the 'VIP section', and seemed to be deep in conversation with her old nemesis (okay, more like close rival) Angelina, who was sitting right next to her. While the two girls hadn't always been on civil terms, I'd noticed their interactions getting somewhat less antagonistic following the rare 'first-year invasion' of the top rankings at the end of last term, which had understandably incentivized these one-time archenemies to bury the hatchet, so to speak. Or to keep it temporarily sheathed, anyway.

The seats were filling up at a steady pace as students from all three years packed into the gymnasium. As I glanced over to my left, I was greeted by Hermione's beautiful, pearly white smile. The second-year appeared to be parting ways with a skinny, pixie-haired blonde whose outfit left little doubt as to who it was. Only Luna would cosplay at a fight event. I returned Hermione's smile as the second-year traipsed over to me, her substantial, sweater-clad bosom making a small bounce with each step. My eyes were irresistably drawn to the sight, and only when I finally managed to draw my gaze back up towards her face, I realized she'd been doing it on purpose.

"Nice to see you too, Ced," the brunette grinned, giving me a cute, innocent-looking wink. I knew it was anything but.

"They're looking great like always," I shot back, deciding that two could play this game. "Even if a bit overdressed."

Hermione raised an eyebrow before peering down at her bustline, slowly and meaningfully.

"Well, I thought it'd be rude to steal the attention away from all the contestants," she replied in a playful tone, her eyes twinkling. "Besides, I think my greatest strengths in the looks department are located a bit lower."

I wanted to disagree, since the brunette did have a very appealing pair of big, sexy boobs, but realized that she probably had a point. If Hermione's rack was nice, her meaty thighs and beautifully rounded bum were exceptional.

Very different from Megan's or Gabrielle's, of course. But highly attractive all the same.

We didn't have too much time to chat (or flirt) before a loud clapping sound echoed around the room. Tracey had made her way back onto the mat, and was trying to get everyone to quiet down.

"Okay ladies and gents, listen up! It's a new year, and new whole school term, full of exciting new things to learn. Not to be outdone, we've managed to acquire two entirely new titfighters for you to ogle at, too!" the raven-haired girl announced, grinning at the loud cheers the crowd erupted into.

"However, before we can let them take the stage and show off their goods, there's one match-up that's been in the queue for a few weeks now."

"The challenge was issued already back in early December, but due to certain high profile developments at the end of last term..." Tracey trailed off, glancing meaningfully in the direction of the top four girls sitting in the front row. She waited for all the yells, hollers and laughs to settle down before continuing. "...they've had to wait for their turn a bit longer than usual."

"Well, they need wait no longer!"

"You better be ready to feast your eyes on some ridiculously big hooters, 'cause we're about to witness two of the bustiest blonde bitches around lock horns in a much-anticipated showdown!" the raven-haired girl called out, her theatrics now in full swing.

"On this side of the mat, the product of several centuries of determined and meticulous breeding to get the biggest, baddest tits imaginable," Tracey continued, smirking at the annoyed groans her bombastic introduction was elicing from the girl in question. She really was a natural at this.

"I give you our very own aristocrat, lady Daphne!"

I watched Daphne sigh very deliberately and shoot her friend a glare that promised future retribution, before slowly rising up from her seat. As befitting the eldest daughter of an earl, her posture was tall, proud and confident, and I decided to follow Tracey's instructions, drinking in the blonde's statuesque figure. The most prominent features were of course the two large, round mounds straining against her snug t-shirt, but as I moved my eyes further down, I had to admit the rest was pretty damn nice, too. I took my time enjoying the platinum blonde -haired girl's outline, how her expansive chest gave way to a fairly narrow waistline, then flaring out again to accommodate a full, supple ass and a pair of long and reasonably sculpted-looking legs. While Daphne wasn't a total knockout like my girlfriend, all that 'breeding' had definitely paid off.

The tall, regal-looking second-year sauntered forth with measured steps, blowing a kiss at the audience and smirking at the ensuing whistles and catcalls. Her flimsy white top clung to the blonde's hard nipples, and I heard myself making a small grunt as she unceremoniously pulled the garment up and over her massive pair. Daphne's mammaries tumbled out with a pronounced thud, jiggling deliciously as the substantial mass of flesh took a moment to settle down. While I knew the tissue inside to be quite thick, having seen them give even Fleur's perfect boobs plenty of trouble just like Daphne'd said, the sheer weight and volume of the blonde's huge jugs caused them to appear just a bit wobbly. They had a somewhat pendulous shape, too, but befitting their impressive density, didn't droop nearly as much as you might've expected.

Loud, enthusiastic cheers signalled the audience's approval of Daphne's assets. I saw that her boyfriend Theo's eyes were glued to the two huge, meaty orbs, the second-year appearing enthralled by the sight. I could relate.

"And in the other corner, equipped with an equally oversized set of chest-melons," a chorus of laughs rose up to Tracey's jibe. "Representing the usurper class of capitalists and industrialists, who seek to discard the age-old nobility into the trash heap of history," the black-haired student continued to paint the picture. "Is the school's rich kid - and well-known big boob bully - Pansy!"

The second contestant hopped to her feet eagerly, winking at their grandiose announcer and flashing the other blonde a shrewd grin. Her body was a bit more utilitarian than Daphne's, and not particularly toned, but the girl still looked shapely enough. For a quick romp, at least. Any longer than that, and her brusque, pushy personality would come into play.

"Tracey's sure got a way with words," Pansy opined smugly as she stalked closer and began to remove her trademark dark green hoodie. "That's precisely what I'll be doing today: Pummeling your blue-blooded knockers with my stronger set 'til they're black and blue, and taking your spot in the pecking order in the process."

Daphne was currently the number 10 girl, I recalled, ranked just a couple positions above Pansy. But while they were at a very close distance to each other in the rankings, the difference in status was somewhat greater; in addition to its symbolic significance, a place in the coveted top ten also came with a few concrete perks. One of them was the fact that Daphne, unlike Pansy, had her own designated seat in the VIP row today, right next to the voluptuous redhead Susan.

"You're certainly welcome to try, lowly commoner," Daphne replied with a sneer, her voice exaggeratedly posh and haughty as she turned her regal mannerisms up to the max. No doubt to the benefit of the crowd, which seemed to find the blondes' upper-class rivalry highly entertaining.

"Now let's see those second-rate peasant udders," Daphne demanded with a cool, dismissive wave of her hand. She seemed to have fallen into her role with remarkable ease, as the gesture looked very convincing. "I doubt they'll win any prizes for aesthetics, but might suffice for your upcoming duties as a milkmaid."

Pansy narrowed her eyes a bit, her expression simultaneously both irked and amused. She gave a small nod of awknowledgement and reached behind her, pushing her hands up the back of her tank top to unclasp her bra. I watched as the second-year deftly slid the sturdy piece of lingerie off, and grinned as she flung it at Daphne. The sudden, juvenile gesture caught the other blonde off guard, and Pansy's heavy-duty brassiere found its mark, landing right on Daphne's head as the aristocratic girl spluttered in objection and surprise. The audience of course rewarded Pansy's showomanship and impressive aim with roaring laughter, the now red-faced noblewoman picking up her rival's large brassiere with two fingers and casting it aside with a disgusted huff.

"I've already got enough of those, thank you very much," Daphne grimaced. "In pretty much the exact same size."

As I glanced back towards Pansy, I could see that her big jugs seemed to hang a bit inside the shirt, but they looked thick and heavy as well, and matched up reasonably well with Daphne's. With a cocky wink, the less-regal of the blondes began to peel off her top, doing it slowly enough to ensure that all eyes were on her. We watched Pansy's huge, pale breasts roll out of the tank top in a wave of nubile, freely-shaking titflesh, and I felt my mouth water.

The girl's top-end Double D jugs were a good match for Daphne's, sitting maybe a bit lower, but looking dense and obviously having plenty of heft. Their shape seemed slightly less rounded, with a tad more perceptible sag and some stretch marks, but I'd seen the blonde flatten enough girls with them to know that they were very, very potent. Even though she hadn't faced Fleur in these competitions so far, I could picture those massive udders putting up quite a fight.

The crowd cheered loudly, everyone excited to see the two famously top-heavy Year 2 blondes meet tit-to-tit. In fact, there was only one student in the entire school who could claim to have a bigger bust than them. I glanced briefly toward Susan, noting her look of concentration as she studied the contestants. She was ranked eighth at the moment, having bested the Chinese hottie Cho's tightly-packed C-cups in the beginning of November, and had fought - and flattened - Pansy's hefty knockers a few weeks before Christmas. I guessed she was curious to see whether Daphne would be able to defend her position in the top ten against the big-bosomed bully.

Back on the mat, I saw Daphne cup her ample tits gently and give them a quick jostle as she looked at Pansy. The room had gone silent as the blondes prepared to tangle, our eyes observing intently how each second-year smirked at the other as they stepped forward in perfect synchronization. Daphne and Pansy's large, weighty boobs jiggled on their chests sexily, and I leaned back to get more confortable as the girls brought their teats together slowly.

Two grunts were clearly audible in the quiet gymnasium, the two chesty blondes shoving their massive mammaries forward. Both pairs of thick, heavy-looking breasts compressed, flattening gently at the point of contact.

Daphne shoved harder, and for a moment, I could see Pansy's boobs getting pushed backwards, the Ice Queen's large tits pressing Pansy's rack inwards a bit. Pansy grunted, but pushed back, shifting her legs beneath her to force more and more of her pendulous tits against Daphne's jugs. The regal blonde's dense, hefty rack compressed dutifully, yielding some terrain to the rivaling set of teats - but maybe not quite as much as Pansy's just had? It appeared to me as if Daphne's full, meaty mammaries might be maintaining their pleasantly rounded shape a tad better. Smirking, Daphne pushed forward, this time pressing Pansy's pale, plentiful flesh back until the she'd managed to force their ample bosoms back to their original contact position.

"Hmh, gotta give it to you, Daffy," Pansy said with a gruff smile as the girls slowly increased the pressure between their young, expansive racks. "Those are actually pretty nice tits."

"For an inbred cousin-fucker, that is."

I saw Daphne's expression harden a bit, but her lips soon curled into a mirroring smirk. "Mind your place, peasant. My boobs eat weak servant-girl racks like yours for breakfast. They're quite firm for their size, which is more than I can say about those wobbly udders," Daphne grinned as she gently shoved her big, solid boobs to the right. The move succeeded in pushing Pansy's wiggling teats to the side, and the blonde bully muttered something under her breath, falling silent as the close-quarters action resumed.

Their substantial mammaries remained in constant contact as the two fighters began increasing the pace of their movements. While Pansy managed a few good shoves, causing her rival's mighty teats to reshape against her own, Daphne's big and supple boobs did seem to be holding up a bit better in the grinding contest. The scene reminded my of Pansy's earlier match against Susan's even more massive set, where the redhead's impressive tissue density had proved too much for the second-year to contain.

On the mat, Pansy had a stony look in her eyes, her focus apparent as she moved her back and hips in a steady rhythm. I watched the blonde work hard to grind her large, weighty teats into her opponents' similarly-sized breasts, trying to force them back into Daphne's chest. At times, the young noblewoman's boobs seemed to oblige, bulging and shifting out to the sides before molding back to their original shape, but more often it was Pansy's slightly more pliable and pendulous-looking rack that gave up valuable territory between them. To that point in the fight, though, Pansy's boobs sprang back to their usual, ample form with elastic boyancy when the pressure was lifted, and her rival's apparent lead in density seemed relatively minor.

I found myself idly wondering why the blondes weren't making more use of slams and blows like usual, and instead stuck mostly to close grinding and short jabs. Then again, I realized that with both huge sets being almost identical in size, there was likely little advantage for either in starting a slug-fest. And since both sets were so big and heavy, any brawl featuring lots of powerful rams and wild haymakers would be liable to get very painful very quickly, for both parties involved.

I could see Daphne observing the contest between their bosoms with a faint smile, evidently pleased with the visual comparison. She grunted as she shoved harder, rolling her back and shoulders to force as much of her expansive bosom against Pansy's as possible. Daphne's big jugs seemed to make some headway, but suddenly came to a stop when she tried to push further in, her fairly solid teats meeting the meaty core of Pansy's breasts and starting to spread out in response. I saw Pansy wince as she felt Daphne's big boobs struggling against her own, but she stubbornly ground back, pitting the full resilience of her supple, young titflesh against the aristocratic girl's set. The crowd was still deathly quiet as the two blondes tested their massive chests against one another. The only sounds were the muted noises of the girls' boobs compressing and twisting against each other. Every so often, a nipple, visibly hard and erect, would pop out or on top of the opposing set of breasts, before shortly disappearing back into the warring mass of mammary glands before them. I wasn't sure if I was just imagining it, but it seemed like the pressure from Pansy's set might be slowly waning as the more regal blonde pushed forward, and I could hear Pansy grunt as more and more of her big, pendulous jugs were pushed in, the girl's ample but somewhat pliant flesh spilling further out to the sides. Feeling a bit surprised that the fight appeared to be coming to a close already, I leaned forward, ready to take in Daphne's victory over the stacked blonde bully.

I was apparently not the only one taken aback by Pansy's sudden move as she grabbed Daphne's shoulders and shoved, forcing the statuesque girl back, her large, meaty breasts bouncing on her chest. Daphne looked startled, but not as stunned as when Pansy's wicked haymaker from the left connected. Pansy again surprised me with the speed and force of the brutal blow, and the resounding smack of tit-on-tit made the entire room suck in an instinctive gasp. Daphne's puffy nipples looked as though they were dancing as her tits were flung to the side from the force of impact, settling just in time for the aggressive blonde to slam forward. Pansy landed a direct hit that reshaped both pairs visibly, but it looked like the tit-ram was more damaging to the rack receiving it. Daphne's jiggling breast-tissue compressed, spreading outward before Pansy pulled away. The noblewoman's head shook as she tried to regain her focus, but she was almost immediately rewarded with another solid, swinging blow. I admired the way Pansy's large, heavy teats swung outward, pulling away from her chest as the blonde's distended left breast slammed into its counterpart, smacking against Daphne's exposed right boob. The two massive breasts molded against each other, wobbling mightily, and Pansy quickly followed through, grinding her suddenly assertive rack over Daphne's ample, quivering breasts.

Daphne groaned as she felt Pansy try to pull her meaty tits through the aristocrat's own rack, the latter girl ensuring that her weighty breasts were on top to add pressure to the already reddening flesh of her rival. Pansy, obviously goaded by her success in this new, more violent type of engagement, swung as soon as her tits had cleared Daphne's still-jiggling boobs. I watched the blonde bully drag her jugs off to the side, and Daphne quickly swung her own rack at them. The two busty blondes swinging their heavy teats together created an explosive crack throughout the room, and elicited another collective intake of breath from the audience. Daphne's counter-swing seemed to surprise Pansy, and the blonde bully staggered a bit, giving an opening to the other girl. Daphne used it right away, slamming forward and smashing her big boobs against Pansy's teats. Both sets of large, pendulous breasts shifted and jiggled at the impact, and both second-years pulled back, eyeing each other with similarly venomous looks. Daphne threw a sudden, weak swing, and Pansy jumped back.

"What's the matter, Pansy? You scared of my big, firm boobs?" Daphne asked, the taunt barely leaving her lips when Pansy jumped forward again, slamming a huge blow into Daphne's stationary breasts. The aristocratic girl's huge rack shook wildly, undulating as Pansy pulled back. The aggressive blonde swung her weighty teats from below, and that uppercut seemed to connect dead-on with the tender undersides of her opponent's big, jiggling boobs. Pansy moved to the left next, swinging her teat, and while Daphne began to backpedal, the front of the aggressive girl's right, pendulous breast, extending from the force of the swing, impacted against the side of Daphne's left mammary, displacing the blonde's boob for just a moment. Both second-years moaned at the painful sensation of feeling their young, supple boobs splash out so violently, and both stopped in their tracks, the girls' hands holding their stunned, likely stinging tits in shock.

Both women certainly seemed to have good reason to feel a bit tender. Each pair of massive boobs had turned bright red, and their nipples looked exceedingly hard. I could only assume that those turgid tips had done some additional damage as the blondes were slamming their big tits together, and it appeared that neither contestant was in a hurry to get back into the fight.

"How're those prize-sow udders feeling now, Daffy?" Pansy jeered, caressing her own, sore breasts carefully in her palms as she tried to massage some of the the ache away. "Have my big, strong commoner tits been too mean to them?" she asked in a loud, unfriendly drawl. "Maybe you'd like to throw in the towel now, and submit to your betters?"

"Pfft, betters my ass," the haughty blonde snorted as she, too, started kneading her jugs gingerly. "There aren't many girls with better boobs than mine here, and yours definitely don't make the cut. I'm going to pound you flat, bitch."

"Not with those floppy fat-sacks you're not," Pansy laughed, glancing over her shoulder towards the top girls' row. "It's a wonder you managed to slug it out with Lav-Lav over there, and fought her bouncy little boobs to a stalemate. I might need to have my own go at her at some point, given how little punch they apparently pack."

"Oh, please do. I'd love to see her feed your soft, saggy tits to you," Daphne snapped. "She'd pummel those things to a pulp. Just like I'm going to."

"Bring it, then."

They both took a step towards their rival, releasing their large, pendulous boobs and allowing the tenderized flesh to shake on their chests. As their breasts came within a few inches of each other, almost touching, I watched Daphne begin to move forward, seemingly to lightly push her boobs against Pansy's, as she'd done in the early portions of the match. Pansy, though, immediately shifted left, her feet sliding over, and launched an attack from the side. The aristocratic girl groaned as her opponent's hefty right jug collided with her left breast. Daphne didn't waste any time in responding, flinging a counter slam with her readied breasts, sending her left teat into Pansy's left breast as she twisted her hip. Pansy's big, meaty mammary, hammered by Daphne's strike, flew away from the center of her chest before bouncing back to mirror her other jiggling orb.

Daphne pressed her sudden advantage, this time grabbing the aggressive blonde by the shoulders and slamming forward, smashing her massive boobs into Pansy's now-trapped breasts. Pansy's huge, pendulous teats obliged Daphne by shaking violently, bending away from the incoming pair of jugs while Daphne ample rack invaded their space. I heard Pansy's deep, pained groan as she felt the violent blow push her tits inward, and the girl shoved against Daphne's hips suddenly, forcing the regal second-year to release her grip.

"Can't handle a set of genuine purebred boobs, huh?" Daphne sneered, pulling forward again. Pansy stopped her tit-ram by slapping her udders from the side in a wicked haymaker that slammed Daphne's left mammary into her right, creating a loud, wet slap of flesh. When they pulled away, you could see that their tits were covered in sweat, and appeared to be reddening even further. I shuddered to think of the bruises that both girls would sport the next morning, but kept my eyes locked between them.

The two busty blondes slammed into each other again, both apparently with the same idea, and this time it was Pansy who wrapped Daphne in a hug.

"Gotcha!" Pansy gasped triumphantly. Daphne's groan indicated that the description was accurate, as the blonde bully's large breasts seemed to be burrowing into the undersides of the young noblewoman's pair, forcing her softened mammaries up and causing them to push in noticeably at the bottom. Daphne's huge, meaty breasts rested atop Pansy's equally big knockers as the latter began shifting her hips violently, bouncing Daphne's ample flesh atop her own.

My imagination was busy conjuring images of Daphne's loose, beaten udders hanging down beneath her as she suckled on Pansy's dominant breasts in front of the crowd, mumbling her admission of inferiority and defeat around the blondy bully's thick, engorged nipples, and struggled to stop myself from rubbing my crotch. Pansy seemed to have much the same idea, continuing to grind her big jugs against Daphne's from below. The young noblewoman's beleaguered tits shook and wobbled, and I wondered how much longer Daphne and her breasts would be able to hold on before succumbing to the assault.

Daphne seemed to answer my unvoiced question, sliding her left foot back, and I heard Pansy grunt as Daphne's weighty boobs began to provide more pressure. Now both sets of tits were quivering forcefully, and each pair flattened visibly; Daphne's from the bottom, and Pansy's from the top. Taking advantage of her rival's momentary distraction, Daphne continued pulling back and wrapped her arms around Pansy to hold herself up as she tried to drag her large, dense tits over and through the other blonde's wildly undulating rack.

The girls' struggle for position continued for some time, as Pansy attempted to slide her tits further into and under Daphne's breasts, and Daphne sought to pull hers down. Eventually, both glistening pairs of breasts slid and slipped apart, meeting in the middle. I licked my lips, watching how each massive bust tried to assert its dominance. Both pairs of breasts seemed looser, flowing rather than scraping across the other set, and the hint of nipple atop one pair, then the other, seemed to confirm the severe damage sustained by each rack.

After a long while of pushing, pulling and grinding, the action pitting the blondes' huge, heavy and by now deliciously sweaty teats against one another in a very intimate, almost sensuous way, I noticed Daphne's breasts slip under Pansy's pair. The aristocratic girl let out a vengeful hiss, returning the favour with gusto. I watched Daphne clinch the hug and begin to pump her big but visibly weakened set into Pansy's fast-loosening udders. The trapped blonde's nipples pointed up, and she cursed and moaned as she felt her rack get pushed up, Daphne's mammaries pushing into hers and displacing more and more of their softened, pliable flesh.

The statuesque noblewoman grinned and pulled her groaning opponent in even tighter, seeming to revel in the other girl's pained moans. I saw Pansy's eyes close against the intense discomfort as she felt her massive, battle-worn chest compress severely. Daphne tightened her hold once again, this time actually leaning back a bit to force her tits further into the blonde bully's sore udders, increasing the pressure and straining both sets to critical mass. In stunned amazement, I watched how the resistance in Pansy's breasts seemed to break at once, the thick inner tissue in her massive mammaries reaching its limit and suddenly melting against Daphne's sturdier, dominant flesh. Pansy's large, heavy jugs simply caved in, surrendering to the blue-blooded girl's now obviously superior pair.

"Aaaauuugghhh," Pansy wailed as she felt her boobs pancake against her opponent's less malleable pair. I could see how the blonde's once imposing teats drooped around the tops of Daphne's breasts, molding to the shape of their betters.

"Tap, tap!" Pansy moaned, her tits failing more and more as she wheezed out her submission. "Shit, Daphne, stop crushing my tits, I give!"

"You fucking squished them," she groaned weakly, slowly looking up from her ruined set and regarding the aristocratic young woman with a dazed expression. "Your jugs just bulldozed mine flat."

"Damn right they did. I told you they ate peasant tits like yours for breakfast, didn't I?"

Daphne released her beaten rival with a wry grin, and I watched Pansy fall to her knees. The victorious girl's own mammaries fell to her chest with a wobble, hanging noticeably and looking tender and bruised. It was a visible reminder of the brutal match they'd endured. Most pairs, I knew, would've looked even worse though, Daphne's substantial mass and volume doing a lot to help absorb the damage.

As the statuesque noblewoman began to help Pansy up, the loser suprised me - and apparently Daphne, too - by capturing the winner's left nipple into her mouth. Letting out a pleased hiss, Daphne stood motionless and allowed Pansy to immediately go to work, the once aggressive blonde paying homage to her conqueror's pair with some considerable bravado. Despite winning most of her fights, Pansy had obviously learned her way around a breast, since she had Daphne moaning after only a few seconds. I watched the aristocratic girl's big and hefty boobs, no doubt sore, respond with hardened nipples as Pansy switched from one teat to the other. After a minute or so, Daphne - now breathing fairly heavily, I noticed - finally patted Pansy's shoulder, signalling for her rival to stand up. Her face was flushed, and her substantial, reddened chest heaved with each intake of air.

"You okay there, Daph?" Pansy smirked, looking rather smug as she gave the panting, clearly aroused girl a knowing look.

"Just 'cause I don't eat pussy, doesn't mean I can't work a tit. I bet I could've made you cum if I'd kept going a bit longer."

Daphne grunted, closing her eyes and nodding slightly as she took a moment to compose herself. "Oh yeah, you would've," she admitted, still sounding a little breathless. As the young noblewoman's eyes opened again, however, she met Pansy's gaze confidently. "I think we'll make a proper muff-muncher out of you yet."

"When you're ready for a rematch, just say the word. The loser goes down on the winner."

"Oh fuck y-"

Daphne cut off her rival's objection by shoving her jugs forward, her thick, high-born mammaries once again displacing the other girl's overmatched flesh. Pansy groaned at the sensation, and watched in demure silence as her pair yielded its position, molding around Daphne's dominant jugs freely and even flowing out a bit to caress their sides. The aristocratic girl quite literally rubbed in her victory for a few moments, but was relatively gentle with Pansy's loose, malleable teats, pushing in only enough that everyone could see their decisive surrender.

I couldn't help but admire how Pansy's huge, soft udders flattened, continuing to displace and fold around the winning breasts while Daphne's similarly-sized boobs kept their shape after a certain point, remaining relatively full and rounded even as the other blonde's vanquished flesh bent and melted against them.

"Aaaand the clear winner is... Daphne!" I heard Tracey shout, the raven-haired girl not bothering to hide her joy over her friend's pretty convincing win. "Looks like superior breeding does breed superior breasts!"

Some laughs and a round of applause went up, complete with several overlapping shouts, yells and whistles as many students either congratulated the statuesque noblewoman or taunted the loser. As Tracey had mentioned in her intro, Pansy was a known bully, and frequently used her massive rack to harass and intimidate other, less well-endowed female students. They were also her primary weapon when it came to attracting guys, I knew, the girl not being a great beauty or having been blessed with a charming personality. Based on her steady flow of short-term boyfriends, there was still plenty of demand for big tits.

It was just too bad for Pansy that Daphne's jugs not only matched hers in size, but had shown themselves to be firmer and more powerful to boot.

I watched the victorious second-year strut off to get her bra and top from Tracey, who hugged the still-topless girl from the side, careful to avoid touching her friend's undeniably tender-looking pair. They were joined by Daphne's younger sister Astoria, who after brief hesitation settled for clapping the winner on the back, looking a bit awkward. While I didn't have any siblings myself, I could certainly understand the sentiment.

"I think Gabrielle would've wanted to go against her," Hermione murmured from beside me, causing me to glance at her. Having concentrated so intently on the fight, I'd almost forgotten the brainy brunette was there.

"Huh?" I asked, very eloquently.

"Astoria," she clarified with a smile, nudging her head in the girl's direction. "She's the highest-ranking firsty, I believe, after Ginny, Susan and Lavender, who are off limits. But after that beating Cho gave her, not to mention the public humiliation that followed, it seems Astoria's a bit put off from taking part in any more matches," Hermione explained, biting her lip gently. "At least for the time being."

"And honestly, I can't say I blame her. Cho's quite talented at being an utter asshole," the brunette said in a huff, making a face. I recalled the Asian's earlier incident with Luna, which Hermione and Ginny had ultimately resolved in the usual way, and couldn't bring myself to disagree.

"Speaking of Cho..."

I followed Hermione's gaze and noticed that the sporty Chinese girl had also made her way to talk with Daphne, only based on body language, she wasn't there to offer her congratulations. I couldn't make out what they were saying because of the general commotion, but the fact that I could hear their voices at all suggested that the volume was set to pretty high. With a snide smirk, the Asian hottie turned around and stalked off, her thicker-figured sidekick Marietta grinning as she followed in tow.

"She's definitely up to something," Hermione opined, her face scrunching cutely as the resident bookworm tried to figure out the details as if solving a puzzle. And in a way she was. This constant catty scheming always made me glad I wasn't born a female. I saw Hermione's eyes widen a bit, and quickly looked back towards the duo. Cho and Marietta were now chatting animatedly with none other than ex-champ Lavender, the fluffy blonde bimbo who was responsible for my girlfriend's first - and so far only - titfighting loss here at the Academy.

"Oh, to be a fly on the wall..." the brunette mused quietly. "Those two have been thick as thieves ever since since Ginny speared Lav-Lav's big, fat boobs and took the crown from her. But I guess common enemies do tend to help people get along."

I nodded, remembering how Cho had apparently even helped the blonde firsty prepare for the championship tournament right before Christmas, giving Lavender pointers and probably assisting with the actual strategy, too. I could certainly see the lithe, athletic Asian having had an influence on Lavender's surprisingly mobile approach to counter Angelina's raw strength and size: Last Spring, almost a year ago, Cho had done reasonably well in her own match against the buff ebony girl, relying on her superior agility and employing constant hit-and-run tactics to weaken her opponent and to avoid getting pummeled by Angelina's larger, impressively firm globes. In the end, her tight little tits hadn't been able to tame the black girl's pair, but the concept itself seemed to be sound. As evidenced by Lavender's somewhat greater success.

Letting my gaze drift around the audience for a moment, another trio caught my eye. My girlfriend Fleur and the current number two Ginny were crouched beside Gabrielle, and appeared to be giving the stunningly pretty girl a few last words of encouragement before her debut match.

I already knew it was going to be good.

To be continued...

End of Part A
    Last edited by Augur; July 29th, 2020 at 03:51 AM.