Thread: A brilliant Indian sex fight series EXISTS!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

A brilliant Indian sex fight series EXISTS!

There is a BRILLIANT series of sex fight stories by an author called Aussie Greg who goes by the name asiansexfight which has an AMAZING roster of multiple Indian female characters.I think there are more than 15 amazing hot Indian female characters who indulge in sexual combat.

The series is not on HB.
    I have connected with the author and we have had a series of amazing conversations on the series
    There are more than 16 chapters and the roster is simply amazing ,the writing is VERY hot and it instantly draws you in .

The series is called the Indian sex club .Trust me ,i am an objective ,analytical reader who is a massive fan of this genre and this series ranks up there for me among the best .
    It is very close to my heart being an Indian Hindu .

1. I LOVE that the roster is so diverse .This is a DREAM come true for me as an Indian and an Hindu and this is gratifying considering that the Kamasutra came from India as i have always visualized multiple Indian women going at each other in sexual combat.

I have always been puzzled at the lack of Indian themed content considering that the India is the worls's largest democracy,the 5th largest economy which grew by 7% in 2018 ,has contributed to all disciplines and more so has the complete sexual treatise ever written -The Kamasutra and the fact that Indian women are GORGEOUS .

i want to appreciate Both Greg and Rivals Rapture for walking the talk and penning stories having primary Indian characters.

Indian characters will be primary characters in the epic series i am writing-Eurasia and i hope other authors also build Indian origin characters.

2. I loved the buildup,the heat,the contest,the premise and the writing is incredibly hot.
    All the chapters are stunning to read.

I have read a lot of very brilliant stuff on HB and he is right up there on quality.
    Last edited by jack_ryan; July 27th, 2020 at 04:47 AM.

Junior Hostboard Member Rockingrajesh's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Re: A brilliant Indian sex fight series EXISTS!

Are those stories available here...I am really curious as I am Indian myself...

Sent from my motorola one power using Tapatalk

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockingrajesh View Post
    Are those stories available here...I am really curious as I am Indian myself...

Sent from my motorola one power using Tapatalk
    Hi Rajesh ,

I know you are .

I am an Indian Hindu too.Jack is just a psuedonym .

They are not on HB but i can tell you which forum they are on and you can read and comment on them
    If you want to write an appreciative mail to the author ,i can share his email address
    trust,the series is TOP notch.

DMing you now .

- - - Updated - - -

Done .Please check your Inbox.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

?
    I am a voracious reader of mainstream and as well as erotica
    I wouldn't read a bad author's work .
    I am an Indian and a Hindu,As a reader ,whatever portion i have read has been enjoyable
    I also think through before i post
    You seem to have an inherent bias ,mate ?
    He is not even on this forum.If you are going to bas him ,its fair you make a case so that i counter you