0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Breast milk comparison 11

tumblr p64fe2V9fr1vr5rn0o1 r1 1280

Michiyo also said,
    "Kuhhhhh, I won't lose,
    I'll give you plenty of breast milk,
    I'll start with each other's nipples! I'm so wow... see! I said, "I'm afraid to become.
    The result of superiority or inferiority was decided in about 10 seconds after each other breastfeeding the nipples.

A lot of breast milk was blowing from Michiyo's nipple toward Wakako's nipple compared to an ordinary woman, but it was almost blown off by Wakako's breast milk attacking with a violent momentum that could not be compared from the front. I couldn't attack Wakako's breasts enough. The color of Wakako's breast milk was also clearly different from the water color of Michiyo's watery milk.

At that moment, this small Japanese-style room was dominated by the pheromone as an excellent female Wakako who won the sex fight between women and the strong milky odor of rich Wakako's milk.

Wakako was so happy and excited that she won't be shy to Michiyo, who is inferior to herself.

?Oh, ?, ?, hey, which one? Which breast milk is more ??..., huh? I did it! I did it! I did it~! Look at it! See, ma'am! My breast milk is better than I am! Ahhh! My milk beats my wife's milk! ? ? I did it! I did it! Houlat~ ?, please take a look... In this way, when my wife and my nipples face each other in front of each other, the breast milk of each other hits each other in front of me, and my energetic breast milk has blown away the milk that is coming out of my wife. ~! It's mine, it's so amazing! My wife, I feel really good! Ahahaha, the amount of milk produced is higher for me than for all! Well, that's exactly what I expected! Oh, and that's amazing! See! Look, wife, look! My large amount of breast milk flowing down my wife's body, the color of the milk juice of each other seems to be completely different, ma'am! My wife's milk soup is thin and watery compared to me! .. Hahahaha! It looks like my wife's soup, it's watery, and it's smooth and nutritious, but compared to that, my mother's milk color is pure white and it's very dark and delicious, so my wife thinks so How about? Ahhh! Well, the nutrition of milk juice is still better for me! I did it, I did it! My milk completely beats the one you were proud of! .. My nutrition is also superior in nutrition! .. I'm really happy! My wife, no, no, Tohru-chan, it doesn't look cute. If you don't make nutritious milk like me, you'll be awesome. Oh, I'm sorry, I laughed. But that's why my baby is stronger! .. Hahahahaha... ? ?

Oh, and my wife... my body... not just milk... I'm a woman, I need a baby, oh, my pussy and womb are also me... I'm confident...Well, I'm more confident that I will win with a masterpiece than my wife, look at this pelvis and pelvis, when I compare my wife and my pelvis exactly. Ura, my pelvis is much wider, Ufufufufufu. By the way, I'd like to compare Michiyo-san and this guy as they are, my wife and I, which man is this a great instrument? , Wife? , Let's play with me like this, why don't you try it? I wonder if your wife's pussy... I'll beat you with my pussy! Ufufufufufu! .. At the end of this match, let's compare me and my wife's vagina, which is the better vagina. wife? Ufufufufu ,, ",,, "

Horahhora', after all Dawa - Tsutsu'! After all, my breasts have won all of my wife's breasts! My wife, I'm so happy right now! .. Because, if I lose to my wife in such a game of function, I'm really disappointed... wife? , Uhufu, I feel really better than my wife because of the woman's function! .. I did it! .. You can sleep with your wife's husband with this milk and famous pussy, and then your wife's fun will be drastically reduced! Ufufu! How? wife? It's regrettable, ahahaha! I was crazy.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Breast milk comparison 12

1264197416 2

And Wakako looked at Michiyo who was stunned and said, "Oh, wife? What did you do? ,All right? Well, I'm sorry, I'm just a play, but I'm so happy that I'm just too happy... Ufufu, Oh, oh, ma'am, what are you thinking about with that kind of face? Hey, wife? Ufufufufufufufu... Hey wife, I haven't decided yet! It's a pity, but my wife is working hard! .. I may still be able to recover it! Or is it... will you surrender? I was so confident that I would win. Ufufu. I stared at Michiyo from above.

Michiyo returned to me, "Wow! Lie!! ??, ?Soft! ? That's right! ? ? ? ? ? It's so good !! !! "I screamed, and I desperately massaged the breast so that the breast milk that drooped down from my nipple was applied to her, and I flew a large amount of breast milk around the body of Wakako.
    However, most of Michiyo's breastfeeding force was rebounded by Wakako's incredible amount of breast milk, and it did not reach Wakako's breasts very much.
    Moreover, compared to Wakako's breast milk, Michiyo's is less nutritious and watery, so even if it hits her, Wakako's body was far from being covered with breast milk.

Michiyo has already been made into Wishiko's breast milk.
    However, Wakako still does not try to stop the breast milk attack against Michiyo, and further Wakako puts his hands behind and sticks his breasts in a pan and smiles with a proud smile, and continues to relentlessly sprinkle rich thick white milk to Michiyo. It was

Surprisingly, Wakako's breast milk has gained momentum rather than fading.

Wakako said, "Wow, I'm so happy, my wife, I can hear the screams of my wife who lost to me so much, Fufufufu... My breast milk won, my wife's breast milk was lost, so my The baby wins and the wife's baby loses... Ufufufufu... It's very interesting and fun~. And, it feels good! .. ]

Furthermore, Wakako, who was sprayed with some breast milk from Michiyo himself, was "Ah~?." I did it, my wife! Already! Welcome to see! ? My milk is so much more amazing! Well then, my breast milk.. ,wife? , I'll give you a perfect stop. If you look closely at your body from now on, wife? .. I'll shower a lot of my milk juice to clean my wife! Ufufufu. I finally massaged my splattering breasts while making a shimmering sound with my own hands.

Wakako finished her breast massage with a look of Michiyo's eyes, snorting for about a minute, and then feeling! I picked up my nipples with my fingers and stopped the spurt of breast milk.

Michiyo was watching the Wakako's breast massage, desperately squeezing her breast milk.
    And Michiyo felt a bad feeling.

"Wow, it's really bad if I keep it like this... A lot of this woman's breast milk, a lot of my richer, richer milk, to my body... What is this woman's breast, doing the current breast massage, stopping the nipples, and seeing the mammary glands are spreading to my eyes again! It's going to come out in large quantities... It's so amazing! I regret it... I have to massage my breast milk and put as much breast milk as possible on this woman's body. I'm going to be completely defeated, yeah, that's such a thing, I absolutely hate it... absolutely, ??,?

Michiyo rushed into rubbing his breasts and felt the disaster immediately after this. Then, I desperately massaged my breasts in the hope that I would give up all my breast milk so that it would not be much different from Wakako.

Wakako says "Woooooo!" with the stimulation of picking her nipple with her fingertips. .. Hmm! .. ?The voice I felt was leaked, and then, ?The wife is amazing! That's how I do breast milk massage. Ufufufu, motivated wife, ufu, yeah, this is ready! ?
    What about your wife's breast? .. I'll be waiting... Massage breast milk until your wife feels like... Then, compare each other's breast milk with each other, and have a match! ??

Michiyo also took about 1 minute to finish the breast milk massage, and ?Wow, I'm okay... Let's do it... I decided to pick up my nipple and be prepared.

modify inline

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Breast milk comparison 13

Then, again, I was surprised and startled as I saw the breasts of Wakako. Immediately after giving out that much breast milk, the mammary glands of her breasts become plump again as Wakako massages and the blood vessels rise, the thick breast milk inside releases the nipple she holds with her fingers It was as if I was waiting for.

It seems that the difference in breast condition from Michiyo has become obvious.
    The outcome was decided by comparing the development of the mammary glands of each other's breasts without needing to breastfeed.

Wakako has already won the victory and said,
    "Don't hesitate, my wife should pour milk from my wife's boastful breasts on my breast. , It seems that there are so few compared to me, so I'm really losing! ,,,,,,,

! Look! Is it your wife who is prepared? I'll go more! I'm going to let your whole body soak more and more of my nutritious milk! ? Look! Let's meet each other as much as we can! Wife! ? By the way, I will give my wife all the juice of my milk that is richer and more nutritious from the inside of my excellent mammary glands of both breasts that I accumulated for 2 days. ..., it seems like my mammary gland will burst! I can't stand it! Let's go!
    Look! Ikeke! That! That! ? Wakako quickly lifted her fingers from both nipples, and immediately rhythmically squeezed the areola and Bingbin's nipple that jut out from her breast.

Then, "Buh! Bururu! Byut Bibidju!! ?Bishu? Bishi! Bye~~ Bye bye bye bye? Byululululululululroo
    ... ? ? ? ]

Wakako's nipples that had been stopped were making noises like madness, and stunningly pure white milk with a high concentration was spouted into many thick muscles and concentrated on Michiyo's breasts I have continued.
    The intense milky odor of Wakako's breast milk filled the entire Ogura family's room, probably because the highly nutritious breast milk had been stored for two days. ..

The liquids spouting from each other's nipples hit the air in the air to make the other person's milk covered, and they crossed each other.

Michiyo desperately squeezes his nipple after finishing the breast milk massage and says, "I'm so pretty!" ? Year! I screamed, "I tried to put it on Wakako with all my might, but compared to this last breast milk, there was a difference in the mud, and Michiyo's body was thick and viscous enough to pull the thread jetted from Wakako's breast. The body fluid gradually became covered with breast milk.
    The body of Wakako was also covered by Michiyo's breast milk, but because it was so thin, it flowed to Wakako's body.
    And the spout of Wakako's breast milk was sprinkled over Michiyo's face, and Michiyo was intolerable and said, "Wait! Wait a minute! Wife! Wait a minute, yeah... ? ? Wakako, on the contrary, got excited and said, "Yeah, wife! I can't wait, I'm so excited about the match with my boobs and my wife's boobs that it's going to explode! I'm sorry, unlike my wife, I still have plenty of breast milk left in my milk, and the game is a game, so I'll let you do it until the end.
    Now, let's have a match between milk! Breastfeeding war, wife! ? ? ] Michiyo desperately squeezes her smooth milk while saying, "Kii! Ahhhhh! Kuu! I'm disappointed!"
    Wakako said, "I understand, it's regrettable, but this is the reality! Do your best, wife! Aan! See! ? ? I'll make you messed up already! ??, while rotating the body to the left and right, the wakako's milk bag will be bururururun! Wakako's breast milk spattered all over the Ogura's Japanese-style room, and the rich milk continued to be rhythmically squeezed out, and she continued to mercilessly squeeze Michiyo's face, hair and whole body.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Breast milk comparison 14

pascarelli encounter number 1 by drewhammond d33gxs7

From that nipple, Bisha is really like a water gun! Bijoux! The pure white milk continued to squirt like a fountain, and the whole body of Michiyo who received it immediately was covered with pure milk.
    Wakako makes a sound from her nipples to Michiyo's body and keeps squirting vividly. She looks at her pure white milk with a fascinating eye and asks, "Ahh, what? My wife, my milk and your milk, which one is better? Tell me, Ms. Chiyo. Is this even about Aiko? Hahahaha! I continued to stare at the eyes of Toronto Michiyo with a proud eye.

Michiyo was not allowed to escape from this room due to Wakako's intense breastfeeding attack.
    And finally, literally, Wakako's breast milk shower was silent for a while, but just in the quiet room, Wakako's breast milk continued to squirt "Puja! Pusha! The sound of Wakako's sound reverberates, and it takes a long time to take a large amount of Wakako's breast milk shower, and it becomes a shape that has been showered generously, and finally, the long hair's hair becomes Wishiko's breast milk and becomes slimy. I lost it.

In the room, the breast milk that is emitted from Wakako's breast towards Michiyo! Shhh! Juju! Only that sound continued for about 10 minutes.

And from the body and hair of Michiyo, who became pure white with Wakako's breast milk, the rich, warm, raw milk of Wakako, which seems to be very nutritious, gave off a scent of milk.

Then, Wakako, who threw her breast milk over Michiyo until she was satisfied, said, "Ah! Your wife is done! Ufufu is completed! Hey ?? Your wife's body... , My wife gives me a sweet scent of my breast milk that looks nutritious and delicious. I wonder if this will make Toru-chan and her husband happy too? .. Ufufu! .. Wife, please take a good look at yourself. Ahhhhh, sorry, ma'am, it's messed up already. Ufufu, I did it! I've always wanted to give you this way, uh, ufufufufufu! ]

/
    Michiyo looked at Wakako's face and breasts with a startled and desperate look, and then looked around at her slimy body, which became pure white with Wakako's breast milk. ? What is this body! What is this huh Mmm...I'm defeated! Absolutely no such thing! ? ?I desperately squeeze my breast milk and busheu! Bush! However, the amount, concentration and quality of the milk were not comparable to those of Wakako.

/
    Wakako said, "Ah ha ha, my wife, I don't regret that much, but when compared to my excellent breast milk, it doesn't look so good... but the quality is... well!
    I'll give you a massage! Whew! ..
    I entwined the nipples with each other so that my nipples, which continue to squirt vigorously, fit perfectly with Michiyo's nipples.

/
    Michiyo says, "What are you doing ??," and Wakako said, "Huh, Toru-chan massages my wife's nipple with my nipple so that I can be a tough baby like my Hiroyuki. Wow! I'm so excited that I often get out ??. And if you do this, my excellent mammary gland juice may get into your mammary glands and mix with that juice, making Toru-chan a little bit stronger... my breast milk, I'll pour it into Michiyo's milk, Ahhhhhh! ", and let Michiyo's hand fold behind her. Wakako also put her hand around her back. It is a form that sticks out the breasts that are cramped by each other. Inevitably, the nipples would face each other, and Wakako persistently rubbed each other's erected nipples in a relentless rub against each other.
    The erected nipples were stiffer in Wakako, and Michiyo's nipples continued to bend in various directions with a small sound every time they rub against Wakako's nipples.

The two breast milks mixed between the kneaded nipples and flowed through each other's bodies. Wakako said, "At least let's get along with each other!" My wife, ??, I'll put my excellent breast milk into my wife's milk, so my milk and my wife's milk will mix in my mammary gland! Ahhhhhhh! I really feel it! Michiyo also said, "Muu~! Annoan! Good! I felt that.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Breast milk comparison 15

pascarelli encounter number 3 by drewhammond d345ecg

Wakako said, "Now, finally, I will show you which of the two breasts has a well-developed mammary gland. "They decided to rub each other's breasts, which had become soggy with breast milk, to fight.
    Wakako once separated her body from Michiyo, and once again, it was tightly packed in the bing and the plume that was rising more upward on the top of the breast protruding upward, Michiyo's breast shape of Michiyo's breasts that are similar to each other In the same way, gradually approaching the plump areola from the front, slowly and slowly, slowly approaching each other... Finally, the tips of the erected nipples touch each other...! ..

And, after all, Michiyo's nipple was unable to withstand the pressure of the tip of Wakako's nipple, and was crushed into her own areola along with Wakako's nipple, and then collapsed... Finally, Munyo! And the meat of Michiyo's milk bag was crushed into a round circle.

And every time Wakako's breast rubs against her own breast, Wakako's breast gets her own breast! Gnurit! Wakako said, "Wow, yeah! That! "Every time I moved up, down, left and right, her breast sank into Michiyo's breast and pushed away again, sometimes violently! Wakako is completely superior in terms of mammary gland growth, and at the end, Michiyo's breast is literally gutcha to Wakako's breast! Gutcha! Guchu! Guchu Guchaguchu! I was continually crushed, and finally Michiyo's breasts became less stiff compared to the beginning and I felt a sense of sagging.
    On the other hand, Wakako's breasts were more tense with the excitement of winning over Michiyo's breasts, and it became clear at a glance which breast had won.

Wakako is "Ufufufufufufu! ], "See! It seems that my wife's breasts have been lifted by my breast massage, oh! I've become crazy! ]. And mocked, and at his ear, Michiyo heard a slight faint, "Mother? Finally, let's make a good decision on the outcome of this match. I think this match, my breast is better, but I think your wife, either my breast or your wife's breast, was better? "I purposely said.

Michiyo just replied, "I'm just playing and I was a little sick today today...".

Wakako said, "Well, let's decide to draw, right? Wife! Ufufufufu... ]

And, after about 30 minutes of breast confrontation, Wakako separated her body from Michiyo's body and said, "Oh, ma'am, I have to give baby to my baby! He said, "Nee? nee ?," and wiped off Michiyo's breast milk on his body with a towel prepared by Michiyo, leaving her with clothes and clothes.
    Michiyo was also rushing to leave the room with his clothes sticking to his sticky body with Wakako's rich breast milk. Wakako's breast milk drips from the tips of her hair rather than being wiped off with a towel, and the appearance of the loser was ugly. However, I had to see Wakako off, and I went out with them.

When Wakako returns,
    "Hey wife, if you want to compare my wife with me again, please tell me! .. Next time, I proposed, but if the wife is confident again, I will try to decide which man is an excellent masterpiece between the wife and my pussy ... I wonder if that's the case... Try playing tug of war and fighting for vaginal pressure! , This time I will prepare the place, hey! Wife, it doesn't look fun! Also, please play and think about it, ma'am, ufufufufufu... I'm confident that I will win again... Then I might get pregnant and get pregnant again. ], said at Michiyo's ear.

Michiyo says, "That's the thing... ?? did not continue.

Wakako said, "Thank you, wife. I'm sorry that it was a mess. But this is my milk ability, so I'm sorry. See you again. Good morning, wife. Ufufu. "

Wakako is to say that" E'e ,,, "under the guise of somehow normal heart was barely.

After Wakako returned, Michiyo wiped off the milk that she intentionally spattered on the furniture and tatami mats.
    However, her rich, milky smell with a sweet and sweet scent did not disappear.

Then, I scooped up the breast milk accumulated in the pool and licked it. Of course, my breast milk was mixed with Wakako's breast milk, but it tasted like a rich, nutritious and sweet milk that was clearly different from my breast milk.
    And Michiyo imagined how much Wakako's breast milk was produced in this breast game. If my breast milk is about 1 liter, then maybe Wakako's breast milk should have doubled more than 2 liters.
    Moreover, the rich milk is...

Michiyo had to admit that the function of the mammary glands of Wakako's breast was completely superior.

Michiyo was overwhelmed by the humiliation that she lost as a woman while taking a shower in the bathroom to wash away Wakako's half-dried breast milk.

For about two days, the thick and sweet milky smell of Wakako remained from Michiyo's hair and body. And, thinking about the great game of the dick that she proposed, I felt that the dick got wet with excitement to think about the revenge of sexuality against Wakako and the function of the female genitals.

- Completed

Thank you cheesy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12