Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Breast milk comparison

It's Japanese novel that I found on the web.
    Translation by google

Breast milk comparison between wives

At midday in a sweltering summer in August, at a small closed room of a mansion in a quiet luxury residential area of ??Yamate, in a small closed room of a neat married woman pride as a woman of a married woman Was done by only two people...

One summer noon, Mrs. Kato Wakako went to the Ogura family to deliver half of the watermelons to the diaper.

I have a relationship with Mrs. Michiyo Ogura, who happens to be close to each other, my husband's age, and even my child's birth date, almost the same as each other. was.

However, at some point, whether Wakako's husband had succeeded in the company, everything about the clothes Wakako wore and the Kato family's car became all different from the Ogura family's.
    At some point Wakako began to look at Michiyo with a disdainful eye, and Michiyo also began to dislike Wakako.

Then, just three days apart, the two decided to give birth to a boy. The child of Michiyo was named Toru, and the child of Wakako was named Hiroyuki.

Then, when three months had passed, the two of us met at the hospital for a three-month checkup of the child. Michiyo and Wakako inevitably compared each other's children.
    And Wakako said, "Wow, your wife, Toru, is cute too. ] Michiyo and "His wife Hiro-kun is also cute!" "said. Then, Wakako said, "Hey Hey, Toru-chan, let me hold you." I also handed Toru to Wakako, "Yes, of course, I'm good", and Michiyo hugged Hiroyuki.

It was the first time to hold another baby whose birth date was almost the same, so Michiyo was also interested in holding Hiroyuki. And the moment Michiyo embraced the child of Wakako, he felt a sense of discomfort. Although the birth dates happened to be almost the same, they were almost the same size as my own child, Toru, but Hiroyuki, a child of Wakako, had a heavy weight. In other words, it felt like the contents were tightly packed.

Michiyo unintentionally murmured, "Eh!". Wakako looked at Michiyo's eyes and asked, "Oh? Ufufufufu, it's lighter than my baby! My wife's baby isn't light. I'm jealous, you know, Hiroyuki is really heavy. That's why it's hard to go out because my shoulders are stiff. By the way, was your wife breastfeeding? .. We have only one breast milk, but...". Asked while exchanging children.

Wakako had a slightly proud smile. Michiyo was a little shocked by the weight of Wakako's child and said, "Yes, of course I have one breast milk. I don't need powdered milk because the nurses at this hospital say that they have so many breasts. There are so many of me... ?I answered.

He was told that Toru was lighter than Wakako's child because he was feeding with powdered milk, and Michiyo, who had a winning personality, was a little sick. Besides, Michiyo had a great deal of confidence in her breasts, and she was so surprised by her mother-in-law and her mother-in-law when breastfeeding after Toru was born.
    The nurse said, "Ogura's breasts are amazing. Even though I wasn't doing anything, it drips so much... Many people don't come out so much right now. It was said that.

Besides, in my heart, I thought that she was the only one who could win Wakako from the old days because she was a confident breast.

So, Michiyo is even more repulsive, saying, "Yes, my breasts are so well developed that I can make more breast milk than it looks, and it's very heavy. My wife's breasts may be about the same size as I, but I think my body is probably a breast with plenty of breast milk. I was proud of Wakako that I thought it was my advantage.

At this time, Michiyo provoked himself at Wakako and boasted of his own breasts, which was later retaliated by Wakako as hundreds of times the physical humiliation of reality, resulting in the greatest regret of his life. I never thought I would be one.

Wakako laughed for some reason, "Wow, that's amazing, Ufufu," and immediately returned to her clear face, and glanced at Michiyo's chest for a moment and said, "Your breasts look amazing! .. I also think that mine is about the same size as yours, but... if I should compare to yours, I will lose. I'm jealous. It seems that my husband sometimes has an eye on your chest... I regret it, and I'm jealous! , Wife, don't let my husband fall asleep. Jokingly said.

Michiyo said, "Well! My wife, married woman, compare their boobs to each other... Ufufufu, what are you talking about, wife! , Breastfeeding is enough for a child to grow normally, so it's not a win or loss. And my wife is beautiful, and my wife, don't sleep with my husband. ?, but she said, ?Huh, look at the blood vessels floating in the breasts that can be seen from the chest and the mammary glands of the whip, and the ability of the breast to make breast milk makes me absolutely I looked at Wakako's eyes with a provocative smile full of confidence, saying "I will not lose."

Wakako repeatedly glanced at Michiyo's chest and glanced at Michiyo's chest, flushing her face and then looking at Michiyo's eyes.

At the moment when I put my eyes on each other, I recognized each other completely that they were rivals, just because I was in the neighborhood.

To be continued _Daily update

d38n98w 76ac7a9e 95ca 4e7d 9d22 8799bc800269
    Last edited by Superson7c; July 27th, 2020 at 10:34 AM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Breast milk comparison

When two weeks had passed, Wakako brought watermelons for the purpose of the Ogura family at noon on weekdays. Of course, holding my son Hiroyuki... Ringing the Ogura's chime, Michiyo opened the front door. Michiyo was shy about the hateful rival's visit, but indeed, in this heat, holding a child and carrying something like a souvenir could not be used. did.

Michiyo asked, "Oh my wife, how was it done in this hot weather? .. I asked Wakako. Wakako is, Tsu wonder "Hello, do not have you eat, if good, because can not eat but this is received product? .. "said.
    And Wakako played a play to go up to this Ogura family where only Michiyo and her son Toru.

"I'm sorry, I'm a little dizzy there, I feel like anemia, can I just rest for a little while at this front door? .. ?" He put his hand on his temple and on the shoe rack. Michiyo said, "Oh, it's tough, so please take a break on the sofa in the living room. I took her in the living room by taking watermelon from Wakako. Wakako said, "I'm sorry, but on the contrary, it causes trouble. I was happy that things were going according to my plan.

After a while, Wakako said, "Oh, it's okay, it's much better. Thank you for your wife. ] To Michiyo. Michiyo offered a cold barley tea and said, "Yes, don't worry, I hope I can return when the temperature drops a little more. I said to Wakako. Wakako said Hiroyuki, who had been lying on the sofa, woke up and was about to cry, so she hugged her son again and said, "Mother? .. Is your wife Toru-chan in another room? ,” was asked. Michiyo replied, "Oh, yeah, I'm sleeping in the next room."

Wakako said, "Hello, let's say hello to Toru-chan and then go home, my wife?" .. I smiled. Michiyo was a little worried again after seeing Hiroyuki right now. When I was comparing my sons at the hospital a few weeks ago, it was clear that Toru was lighter, so I was consulting with the nurse at the hospital. The nurse laughed and said, "Even if it's a baby, each person is different. Some children drink breast milk well, while others don't. But after all, if the mother's milk comes out a lot and the baby drinks it well, it will grow faster. Also, it seems that each person has different nutritional values ??for her mother's milk, but Ogura-san's mammary glands are so well developed that she doesn't need to worry because so much milk comes out and Toru-chan also drinks well! .. It will grow big soon. I was encouraged.
    Michiyo didn't think that the nutritional value of his breast milk had a great effect on the growth of the baby.

From that day onwards, I had to forcibly feed my breast milk to overtake this girl. But I didn't expect to compare babies in this way again. After seeing Hiroyuki held by Wakako, the size didn't change, but I had the impression that the skeleton was solid. Wakako's husband was not particularly big, and the husbands had similar physiques, so I was even more disappointed.

Michiyo made up his mind and said, "Well, it's messy, so if it's just a bit..." Wakako went to the next room with "I'm glad-let's say hello to Hiro and Toru".
    Tohru was awake.

d38psgp c6e6c238 a640 422f 966d ed0e45cba599

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

And Wakako is "rough ~, Hello Toru-chan, I did not Okkishi ~ also get along and I have - and Hiroyuki" to say that, lying in such a way that in each other than necessarily just beside that what sleeping Toru, Wakako asked, "Oh, yeah, ma'am, can we compare our babies with each other? .. It would be nice to be able to make various comparisons if they were born on the same day, ma'am, ma'am, boys and boys, so we can fight anything from now on! Which one will win? Houlat! Hiroyuki, don't lose, I'll be competing to see which one will become bigger and stronger from now on. Ufufufufufu. I saw Michiyo's eyes with his rivals' bare eyes.

Michiyo's premonition was right. After all, Hiroyuki seemed to have a stronger body. I was trying my best to breastfeed, but the difference was more open than closing.

Wakako asked Michiyo to hit it, "Ah? I'm sorry my wife, my baby seems to have won again! I'm sorry, Hiroyuki Wei, first of all, I have to beat Toru-chan! , Mom loves strong kids! Ufufufu, but I'm really happy, but my wife is working hard too, right? !! But, it's funny. I'm kind of a little poorer than his wife, Toru-chan's body, and Hiroyuki's body. I'm worried, because I'm breast-feeding, so my growth should be the same, right? I wonder what's wrong? Ah! That's right! Maybe my nutrients in my milk are higher in quality than my wife's. Absolutely! That's right! Uhhhhh, it's bad for your wife to think that way, but I'm happy about that... Ah! Oh yeah! Excuse me, I'm sorry, wife, if I do, I'll do extra things. ?, and matched the provocative eyes to Michiyo.

Michiyo, who wins and hates to lose, can't stand as Kachin and says, "What are you doing! No, don't worry, Toru drinks my breast milk very well, and my breasts have well-developed mammary glands and a lot of breast milk that is more nutritious than his wife! I will overtake Hiro-chan soon! .. Michiyo wanted to transfer Wakako's attention to her own breast milk, which is more common than her son. As I happened to wear clothes with wide chest open, I stretched out so that I could show Wakako the tight breasts of the H-cup, where the blood vessels were protruding.

Although Wakako had a normal expression, he was crazy at heart. I didn't expect everything to go as expected. Because Wakako is only the undercard to compare each other's babies, and the real purpose of entering the Ogura family today is how to show Michiyo and breasts to each other, and if possible, rub and squeeze milk meat and crush and compare each other. It was because I wanted to compare the quantity, quality, and elasticity of breastfeeding by actually breastfeeding each other.

Wakako usually wore clothes with bare chest when she was out, but her breasts were actually the same H cup as Michiyo, and above all, she also developed a mammary gland as much as Michiyo. It was a breast with a lot of breast milk. In addition, she hates losing as much as she did, and she hated losing anything to her rivals since she was a student. And I loved competing with rivals to win.
    She wanted to try to remind Michiyo that the Kato family is superior to the Ogura family in all things by comparing and defeating the ability of the breast that she is confident Michiyo is superior to Wakako. ..

d38saou e8bb4008 dd1e 48f7 a8c8 97226e9ae8fd

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

And since there are only two wakakos in the Ogura family's room, each with their baby and Michiyo, Michiyo takes time to carefully push his chest to brag. I stared at her like I licked it and said, "No matter how you look at it, your wife's breasts are amazing! ..

But actually, ma'am? Ufufu... I, I wonder if I'll have a bit of a fight with my wife... It's bad for a confident wife, but maybe my boobs have the same power as your tits. And, let me tell you the truth, if you really compare your boobs with your wife, I'm confident that you won't lose. Well, looking at the babies, maybe I should be better at feeding the milk? ...... Actually, my wife and my boobs... I wondered which one would be the better boobs if I compared and had a match...? .. Somehow I'm worried, my wife? I wonder? Ufufufu. "said.

And Michiyo, who was compared to Wakako with her most confident breast in her body, said, "I'm not saying that you are greater than I am! My breasts are definitely better, my nurse's nurses are so surprised that my breast milk comes out so much that it's more than yours. I'll never lose it. Wakako interrupted Michiyo's breathtaking words on the way, and in a louder voice, Wakako uttered words that had no escape for Michiyo.

"Ah! Ahhh! That's right! Right now, I have come up with a very good idea, ma'am! Somehow, each other is uncomfortable with each other, so if your wife is confident that her breast is better than mine, actually take off your clothes, with my breasts and your wife's breasts, Which breast's ability will win? Only two people should be able to compare and compete with each other! I'm confident that my wife will win, so it doesn't look fun ⁉︎, huh? Which boobs win, I think that it will be good stimulation for each other and the secretion of female hormones will also improve, which will also have a positive effect on the next child making.. I think it will be breast milk... See, watching other people's breast massages is also a learning experience... So it?s not two birds with one stone! .. Hey? Let's try it, thinking it's a little silly! I casually provoked Michiyo using the word game. In addition, "It's ..., isn't it disappointing if your wife loses as it is? 、、、Ufufufufu. "

Michiyo said, "Are you disappointed? ...I'm losing ⁈, what a fool! I had strong confidence in my breasts, and thought that if I could win this match, I would be able to win the Kato family.

Michiyo said, "Oh, yeah, wife, I'm very confident, do you say that you compare me with your breasts and you have a fight with me? I want you to do it, let's do it, ... with your boobs, compare and compete! .. I was challenged by Wakako.

Michiyo said, "But today, it's no good, I just milked Toru before, and I've milked it. So, why don't you come to lunch at the day after tomorrow? .. My husband doesn't have to worry about returning home from tomorrow, and of course, I'm sure I will win even if I compare with my wife, but two days later, I will collect plenty of breast milk in my mammary gland. Don't be surprised, I'll show you my breasts that are tightly squeezed out in front of your breasts and show off to your heart's content. But isn't that better for his wife? .. If you do anything, let's prepare and compare each other well, I'll let you know if your
    wife is that far. I will prepare the place here as well... It's better if your wife is well prepared, too. "said.

Wakako also said, "Oh, oh! It was great that you would be so happy! I was wondering if my wife might like it... Well, let's do our best not to regret each other! As my wife says, I'll do my best to collect plenty of nutritious milk in the mammary glands and beat my wife's boobs and pride! It's going to burn if the wife and I are alone fighting for each other's milk, which one will win? My wife and I...I don't like to lose to the opponent even in a playful game. Ufufufu. It may be a little serious. That day, I left the Ogura family, promising each other to confront each other.

d38uyaa 9659c25c 0148 4d69 a3e5 749fa3e784e4

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Breast milk comparison 5

wow too many censored words

no censored version without *****
    link
    Link to Forum : Breast milk comparison 5

///

Wakako rushed home, and as soon as she returned home, she placed her son Hiroyuki on the bed, snorted, and rushed into the bathroom.
    Because the story of the promise to compare breasts with Michiyo was sexually stimulating and excited, Wakako's breast mammary gland reflexively mass-produces breast milk to beat Michiyo's mammary gland, and further, From the erected nips, breast milk that could not be stored even in Wakako's excellent mammary glands was blowing, and wetting the brassiere, clothes, shorts, and even pants.

Such great sexual excitement so far in Wakako's life might have been the first time, including male experience.

As Wakako entered the bathroom, she stripped off her clothes and left only shorts and a bra. The chest is so excited that the breasts are so panty! Bread! The mammary gland and the thick blood vessels that had developed over the skin and emerged underneath the skin emerged as if they were meshes, and breast milk leached from the top of the brassiere and dripping down.

Wakako says "Huh! Whoops! I took a rough breath with excitement and said, "Fu, fufufufufufu! Yay! I did it! ︎ Whhhhh! ?I trembled and laughed, ?Well, finally, Michiyo-san, finally married women, mothers, and the ability of the brea-st, it was decided to have a comparative showdown, ohhh! Such a thing! I'm so excited! Come on! Ufufufu, what should I do! I can't stand it! My woman's breasts, my breasts, I wonder if I can win. If I lost to that milk, I would be really disappointed! If that happens to me, I can't stand it because I'm frustrated! What should I do? I can't lose, I can't lose, but... I'll definitely win... and I'll give you my eyes carefully and I'll be proud...", screaming and laughing. , Reflected his body in the mirror and took off the hook of the brassiere. Wakako was so excited that her hands trembled and she couldn't remove the hook.

"Nhhh! , Huh! I can't stand it anymore! , I want to stick out that woman and her breasts and compare them. I'll definitely win! 』

Wakako's bra can not bear the pressure of the breast that was stretched to the pan with extreme excitement, but it is Battsun! I made a sound and jumped away.
    Wakako says "Yes, I'm here!" , My cute boo-bs, don't hurry so much, I've found your opponent, I'll put it out right now, don't get so angry, so I'll definitely beat Michiyo's breasts Wow! .. "Sure! Go! '' The
    breast protruding upward to repel gravity is so developed that the mammary gland has been developed so that it can be seen immediately even from the surface, and the 22myriad blood vessels that have emerged in a thick and clear manner above the mammary gland mesh the wakako's breast. It seemed as if they were gathering to concentrate nutrients on the nips and nips, which were covered up in the shape of eyes.
    Immediately after that, even though I had not touched anything from the tips of the nips that erected on both of them, "Bushaahhhh!", pure white milk like a shower splattered with tremendous force. Wakako said, "It's so amazing! I'm good! It feels good! Yeah! Well, it feels good! Ahhhhh! This is my breast milk! This is it! Ahhhhh! A lot of it will come out! I'm gonna pour this on Michiyo-san's ***** and rub it with these *****, more! Okhhhhhh ︎?, and shake the body violently left and right four or five times, the wakako's breasts are bururunrun! ︎ And, while sprinkling breast milk on all sides, it rampages, and the mirror in front immediately becomes bishabi shunrunuru with the dense milk that seems to pull the string of Wakako, and Wakiko who has reached the peak of excitement is beautiful and thin on both hands Knead the breast tightly stretched over the bread with your long fingers, and say, "Wow! Much more! Anh! Aan~ ︎ ︎? and squeezed both ******s rhythmically with fingers.

Then, Wakako's breast milk was even more so big than ever! , And the bathroom was instantly sprinkled with about 2 liters of milk with a high concentration of Wakako, and it became a mess. Wakako smiled with satisfaction and said, "Huh! , My breast is decided to be bigger than that woman! I'm supposed to win! I want to stick out this breast in front of that woman's breast and compare it! , I cleaned up the woman's body with my breast milk shower, then, while matching my ******s to Ms. Michiyo's *****, this Muchimuchi rocket ***** were licked and rubbed I'll give it up, and then I wonder what kind of expression Michiyo-san will look like... Ufufu, I'll definitely win and shatter her pride as a woman I'll increase my strength, and we'll get pregnant with them, and then I'll make a baby better than that woman, and I'll make a lot of comparisons. Then, Michiyo-san observes the facial expressions that I lost to me. Great pleasure! .. I muttered.

After Wakako returned home, Michiyo was so excited that she could beat Wakako, and she took off her bra and copied her breast to the mirror stand. The mirror projected the breast that protruded in front of Michiyo proud of the blood vessels with developed mammary glands. Due to the excitement from both ******s, a large amount of breast milk was overflowing more than usual due to excitement.
    Michiyo went to the mirror several times and squeezed both ******s. Then, a large amount of breast milk spattered vigorously with Psharpshire. "Ah Ann! It feels good! .. ?Said Michiyo, ?I can't lose my *****. I'm supposed to have more of my *****. Starting today, I'll eat a lot of protein, make more breast milk in my mammary glands, and sprinkle as much milk on that woman's breast as possible to embarrass me. I muttered.

At that time, Michiyo was overwhelmed by the comparison of his breasts and breast milk with Wakako, and she never felt regrettable.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Breast milk comparison 6

And finally, the day of breast confrontation has come. Michiyo ate more protein than ever, such as natto and pork, which are important in making breast milk, and prepared for the match with Wakako on this day.
    In fact, on the morning of that day, Michiyo's breasts were so tight that I had never experienced them before! The appearance was that breast milk had accumulated too much in the mammary glands, causing blood vessels to float and become lumpy.
    And in the small tatami room in the back, I prepared a nylon pool that my acquaintance asked me if my child grew up. It is about 3 meters in diameter when air is infused, and Michiyo thought that she would face the wakako from a distance and squeeze the breast milk and pour his own milk into the wakako's breast to make it into a bichabica. Of course, I never expected that Wakako's breast milk would reach me from a distance.

But above all, today, that woman really shows me her breasts and comes to this house to have a match against which breasts give breast milk... Was becoming. Perhaps later, when I met again by chance, Wakako said, "If you're a wife, you're kidding! That's a joke. I was wondering if I would be told.

When I was thinking about such a thing, it was past 2 pm and Wakako would not come again...thinking about it, I have never heard the battle between breast and breast milk between women, and so on. The tip of the chime, which I thought, was "Ping Pong!"
    Michiyo is Bikuri! I was surprised, and when I checked the outside with the camera, Wakako was really coming in front of the door, holding Hiroyuki, as he did the day before yesterday, and he was standing outside the front door.
    Michiyo is often stunned and said, "Seriously, this woman really wants to compare my breasts with me... I'm serious... That woman has that much confidence in her breasts. There is??, ?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,-,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, It's all, I'll just bounce it back again! "Michiyo was absurd for a moment. My bad feeling crossed my head, but I immediately returned to myself, opened the door, and invited Wakako into the room.

For some reason both of them were embarrassed, and for a while, they didn't match their eyes and were silent. It was Michiyo who spoke the word first. "Ah, oh, ma'am, oops, can you drink tea? .. I asked Wakako.
    "Maybe, I might have forgotten about the other day and came to just a small talk," she said. Well then, for some reason, I felt like stroking my chest.

However, Michiyo looked at Wakako's chest and decided that she was victorious. This is because Wakako wore clothes with more prominent breasts than usual, and her breasts were swelling up no less than Michiyo's own breasts.
    Michiyo said, "Nah...! I swallowed the spit and raw saliva, and got stuck in the words.

Wakako is "Oh, but ,,, Whoa wife Hello ,,, there ,,, thank you ,,,, ma'am? The wife, of course, will remember... us... I... I want to play with my wife soon, we're at the limit because the milk juice in the mammary glands has accumulated too much, isn't it? .. Hooru, your wife's bust is even bigger than usual... I'm motivated with me, my wife... It's so amazing! There are lots of breast milk that raises his wife Toru-chan, but...
    my wife ... I'm no better than my wife! Look, my wife, I'm absolutely unwilling to lose to you, so it's almost like I'm going to tear up, so I've collected enough milk to grow Hiroyuki in the mammary glands, I wonder? .. My boobs have become so big that I can't lose to my wife, right? Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I wonder which is bigger, my wife or me...? While approaching Michiyo, he stood in front of him and made a point of touching the tips of the bulges on each other's breasts, and compared them. And the tips of the bulges of each other bumped into each other.
    Wakako is deliberately saying, "Oh...! Yeah! Oh, I got stuck! ,,,,,,,, oh, it seems like we are all ready for each other, let's compare them quickly, let's face each other, let's make it superior or inferior ... Finally, compare your abilities with your boobs That's right... Which breast should win? .. For the first time, I matched my eyes to Michiyo from the front and blushed with embarrassment and excitement, and said with a quiver.
    And I let my son lie down next to Toru without any notice.
    Michiyo said, "I want you! Well, of course, I'm ready with that intention... I wonder if which one wins soon? I'm looking forward to it, my breasts are breast milk and it's the limit. I'd like to see my mother's milk blowing out to you as soon as possible, and we have a place for you. ], and guided the Wakako to the innermost Japanese-style room of about four and a half tatami mats.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Breast milk comparison 7

Michiyo stared at Wakako's eyes with his bare rivals and
    opened the fusuma of that room . Wakako followed me from just behind Michiyo. "Is this a small Japanese-style room? In this room, my voice never leaks out, and it's completely closed room. Let's compare each other's breasts as much as we want in this room and see which one produces the most milk.

Michiyo didn't dare to breastfeed each other. After putting out the breasts and comparing them, I was thinking of unilaterally blowing off my breast milk and pouring it over the wakako's breasts.

Wakako was very excited to see a large children's pool in the darkness of a Japanese-style room with a tatami mat size of about 4 tatami mats, and desperately wanted to explode her breasts immediately. Wakako felt that her breasts couldn't put up with more breast milk, and she could leak a lot in her brassier, saying, "Juu!, Juju Juju!".

"Uuuuu!, Uahh, Hah!, Hah!, Hah! Hah! Hah! Hurry up! I saw this woman's breast soon! I compared it! , I rubbed my boobs with each other as much as possible, and, without leaving a drop of my milk, I'll sprinkle it on this woman's body and this room as much as I can, look at it, I can't stand it anymore! I'll do it!, I'll give it a mess!"

Wakako desperately restrained the feeling of being on the verge of an explosion, and looked straight at Michiyo's eyes, "Ichii, Ichi, Michiyo." I'm wondering which milk is better... I'm looking forward to it! .. Here we have our milk fight. ..., madam, it looks like he's serious, I have to do my best not to lose to Michiyo-san! I wonder if I'm really serious, fluffy. But my breast milk is okay with the size of this pool, because my splattering is so great?? Wakako muttered on purpose. Michiyo said, "What? What? Wakako replied, "Oh, I'm sorry, nothing, don't worry, Ufufufu."
    Michiyo was a little worried about the words of Wakako today.

Then, we slid ourselves quietly so that we could hide in the closed room of the small Japanese-style room. At that time the breathing of the two was rough, as after a vigorous exercise with excitement.

Michiyo was also excited and could not stand it and provokes Wakako. "I'm sorry, wife, I'm sorry, but I'll let Wakako win. I'll make you freakin' with my breast milk for 2 days! .. I won't forgive you anymore. Michiyo looked at Wakako from the front and closed the fusuma of the Japanese-style room "su-oo" in the back.

By this time, both of them had completely lost their initial embarrassment. All I had was my strong feeling that I would never lose to the other person and the intense sexual excitement I had come to here.

When Wakako closed the fusuma doors, the air in the room calmed down instantly, and the silence and pitch-darkness surrounded them. For a while, we couldn't see each other at all.

Now, in this small Japanese-style room, only the sighs trembling due to the excitement of two people who were so excited, "Fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    ooooooooooooooooooo
    oooooooooooooooooooooo"'s sigh was echoing.
    And then, "Juh, then, well, first of all, why don't we just wear shorts and bras?" Michiyo said, and Wakako responded by saying, "I'm so good... Wow. ], I started to take off my clothes when I was working together.

When Wakako began to take off her clothes, Michiyo felt another uncomfortable feeling. It's obviously different from my own.. The richer and better quality breast milk, no... The intense female pheromone with a strong Wakako and the milky odor of her breast milk that is obviously different from my own The filled room is full of... "Well, what, this, what is this rich milky smell, I wonder if she feels my milky smell, or the milky milk smell of this woman overwhelmed me. ?.I don't smell my breast milk... ?.No, no no no no no no no no no no no! ...!"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Breast milk comparison 8

Finally, Michiyo and Wakako are now only bras and shorts. Since it was pitch black, we felt each other's feelings, and in order not to slip, the two beautifully long fingertips were entwined with each other, and the two of us faced each other and entered the pool kneeling.

At that time, the electricity in the room was not turned on, and the eyes used to the darkness felt the other person's image in the dark.

Finally the time has come.

Michiyo said, "Well then, I can turn on the light. And, ma'am? No matter which breast wins, there's no grudge! ...Hey, because it's a little silly, isn't it? , Ufufufufufu. ?, said to Wakako, provoking with an excited and trembling voice, and said with full confidence. However, I was a little worried in my heart... "Maybe I might lose...?" When

I heard that, Wakako was even more excited and she shook. I voiced it back to Michiyo. "Ufufu, my wife doesn't have great confidence! .. However, considering what will happen to you, your wife looks pretty cute. If you stop, it's time to go. The moment you turn on the electricity, your wife will probably regret it... You should be prepared. My boobs are really amazing, I sprinkle my milk all the way out and let it rampage, and I'll give you that boastful milk and this room too messed with my breast milk! .. And your last pride... ]?.

For a moment, Michiyo was stunned by Wakako's confident words, but when she got to this point, she couldn't stop, and Michiyo said, "Oh my wife, what are you saying! , That's the line here. Let's go! ? The moment I tried to turn on the light, it had a strong strong milk odor that overwhelmed my own milk odor that was clearly different from my own and my legs standing on my knees were wet with a slimy, sticky liquid Feeling, "Eh? What are you doing? "This is ??," he said unintentionally.

Wakako said, "Ufufu, I'm sorry, my wife, when I got my milk, I got excited about the game with my wife's milk and seemed to be ahead! It seems like it's bursting out in the bra. Before I see it with my wife, it's useless ~. "said.
    Michiyo, is my breast really able to beat this woman's breast? .. I felt a strong sense of anxiety.

However, the moment the electricity was turned on in the room, the anxiety got hit. And I regret that I can't turn back. As Wakako says, the knee slimy was her pure white breast milk that ran down the body from Wakako's bra and dripping steadily! .. The valley peeking out from the brassiere swelled like a bee, as if she was about to flip the brassiere, and it seemed that the blood vessels, which were bluer and thicker than Michiyo, raised her white skin.

Michiyo said, "Oh, this woman's body... It was a type of breast with the same mammary glands that I developed... So, with confidence, this is the battle... but what? The amount of it was... this color..., compared to mine, it was very dark...!" "Wow, it shouldn't have been like this...! ,."

Michiyo involuntarily opened his eyes and seriously compared her breasts with her breasts many times. "No, no, I'm not defeated! Both my blood vessels and mammary glands are so excited that they are so excited! My breast milk is much more mammary than this woman's. I'm stuck with ..., at the worst, at the same time, I have to be as good as this woman's breast ability! The color and amount of this breast milk... Even if I can't win, I have to make sure that they are evenly matched..."

Thinking so, Michiyo glanced at the Wakako face. Then, for a moment, my eyes were entwined for 2.3 seconds, but Wakako tried to hide the breasts and breasts over each other's bras and the trembling nose like a rough beast with a serious expression without worrying about Michiyo's gaze. Instead, I was so excited that I glanced my eyes and opened my eyes, and my face fluttered, and I was comparing the valley of Michiyo's breast with my own.

For about 30 seconds, without snoring each other and making slight movements, the milk bags with blood vessels protruding like cows were overhanging and sticking out and comparing each other. However, only the open eyes of each other were rushing back and forth in order to determine the valley between their opponent and their breasts...

Upon realizing it, Wakako was excited and stared at Michiyo's eyes with a grinning smile on his face.

And "Huh, huh! Hey, ma'am? After all, my wife and my boobs look almost like a melon, for now it's a draw. Ah, yeah, yeah... well then, which boobs have the tension...? Is it okay to just stick them together like this and rub them together? .. I'm not sure if this is... !! ",,,", and approaching her body to Michiyo's body, Wakako finally put her body on Michiyo's body and turned her hand around her waist. Michiyo thought, "I rubbed each other... ??," but I thought, "Well, eh, of course, it's okay! Let's do it I lost my hand and put my hand around her waist.

The breasts and bow-shaped abdomen were tightly attached to each other, and the two shook each other's bodies... Neither of them, "I'm jerk...", "Ahhhhh".
    A small voice leaked out...

The two became in a form of looking at each other at a close distance of about 20 cm, and Wakako and Michiyo blew each other's faces with a bit of a lively breath of excitement while saying, "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeee...
    Wife, we finally got along with our boobs! Hey wife? It looks like a good match. I'm looking forward to it."

modify inline

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Breast milk comparison 9

The two then slowly squeezed the breasts of the H cups from the tip of the brassiere. Then, breast milk oozing out from Wakako's brassiere made her breasts slipping through her bra.
    At that moment, Michiyo felt that Wakako's flesh on both breasts forced her body into her flesh on both her breasts, "Zummutsu! Gunyu! "Nah! Hmmm! !! Wow! Uhhhhhh! I was unintentionally leaking my voice.
    Wakako said, "Oh! I feel like my boobs are slipping into your boobs... ... Then, after squeezing each other from the front, slowly moving your body to the left and right like this, I'll try to crush your boobs with my boobs! Hmm, huh! Look, look, wife! Your breasts will be transformed into various shapes... Ufufu, Ko, this is interesting... Uhuun, and somehow, I'm feeling good, I'll do more. Right? !! .. Wife? ,Oh? How was it? , Wife? This is me, I wonder if I should do more... I'm sorry, but I'm sorry, I'll move a little more from my side. , Let's try sumo wrestling with each other's milk. !! ?Which milk has better tension? I wonder which milk will fly off? Yeah! Ei! Ei! I began to move my body slowly and slowly to the left and right so that the breast milk that oozes out of my bra could be proudly and evenly applied to the breast over the bra of Michiyo.

Then, the breasts of the H-cups of each other are fluttering as if Wakako's breast milk becomes a lubricating oil and repulses each time they rub against each other! Nuchari! Nurun! Gucha! Brin! I made a sound and rubbed each other with moderate pressure.

Michiyo's breast becomes a form that you can smear the breast milk that oozes out from the breast over the Wakako's bra arbitrarily, and if you notice, the breasts of Wakako's slimy breasts rub against each other's breasts wearing bras It started to bubble up.

After all, every time Michiyo's milk bag is rubbed against Wakako's milk bag, "Gunari, Kunyari, Munyurikuchuri, Guanyari Gunyari," makes an obscene sound and slowly and repeatedly distorted shape. It was transformed into a...

Wakako said, "Wow, u-huh, it's nice... this is... it's so funny... and it's so good. Oh, what should I do? It's tough! I'm sorry, my wife, my wife's beautiful bra, and my milk juice, I have to do it. In addition, the only scent of my milk seems to fill this room! I wonder if Michiyo-san... my soup has a very strong aroma, right? I wonder if the quality of your wife's soup is the same as mine? , Don't hesitate to bring out your wife's juice and mix my milky odor with yours's milky odor in this room. Ah, I'm excited! I want to see it quickly, my wife's proud breasts... Uhufu, but my scent, my husband's estrus, isn't it amazing tomorrow? Thank you, wife, Ufufufufufu. "

Michiyo thought, "Kuu, I can't lose this!" "I'm sorry, my wife's nipples aren't just tight, ?. ], and lose! I slammed my chest out and rubbed my breast strongly against the wakako's breast from side to side.
    At that moment... Bururun! Zulun! Bulrun? ? , And the breasts of each other repulsed violently and bounced strongly.

Then, Wakako took this as a front line decree from Michiyo and changed her expression, saying, "Aaan! Yeah! It's already! My wife's wife! ?, Zuruu! So strong! Well, I did it! I can't stand it anymore! I'll be here too! See, wife! This is it! Let's have a fight with your milk! ...I'm gonna crush my wife's breast with my breast! I began to shake my boobs violently right and left all at once, and I rubbed my boobs against Michiyo's boobs so that I could slam my boobs over and over again.

Bururun! !! Guchan! Bururuntsu! Vichan! Guchuguchuchuchuchuchuchuchuchuchuchut! And, Wakako attacked Michiyo's breast to the left and right, sometimes up and down while scattering her breast milk, and further, Wakako tried to crush her breast by breaking it Forcibly pull the back of Michiyo who tries to escape from the breast with both hands and press Michiyo's breast tightly against his breast so as not to escape, and crush the mammary gland of Michiyo's breast and destroy it I continued to rampage my breasts... Wakako says "I! Yan! I'll leave you, wife, no! , More! more and more! That! Unun Unun ? ?” While quietly whispering, I observed Michiyo's expression.

Michiyo receives the act from Wakako and every time he is hit and crushed, "Ugu! Guu! Ahhh! Yeah! ”I heard the voice of agony. You seemed to have a nightmare. Michiyo tried hard to rub his own breast against Wakako's breast and tried to crush it, but at the moment when Wakako crashed his breast into his breast, the breast was blown to Wakako's breast. I was forced to transform it into a distorted shape.

"Guuuu... It's a lie... Mmm, my breast is losing... ?? ? My breasts have been blown away by this woman's breasts and crushed... ??”

I knew that Wakako's breast, which was the same size as myself, had the same upper body as her sons. .. Apparently the moment her breasts hit her breasts, her breasts fell into her breasts. Then, I was absorbed, deformed, and relentlessly shown to be blown away.

Wakako hit her breast with Michiyo's breast and crushed it, and said, ``Mother, I'm excited to feel such a comparison between milks, then, between milks. Let's say this much, hey? My wife, I suppose they both stimulated each other's boobs for a good comparison of breast milk. I breast-massed each other with my breasts. Wakako finally put her hand on Michiyo's back and put her hand on the brassiere hook.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Breast milk comparison 10

25EC25BA25A125EC25B22598

And Wakako, in the ear of Michiyo, shouted with excitement and said, "Oh, ma'am? Now, let's get together with this annoying bra at the same time. And this time, you should compare the raw milk with each other, milk your mother and my breast milk fully, and compare which one has more milk? I wonder what kind of result it will have, and which one will win the function as a woman, even if it is a foolish thing, I never want to lose to you in the game that decides the ability of this woman, huh. Your wife, of course, isn't he? I waited for Michiyo.
    Michiyo said, "Kuh, it's better! Where you want! .. I don't want to lose to you too! Michiyo nevertheless, both hands on the hook of Wakako's brassiere and they take off each other's brassiere. It's like hugging each other.

Wakako says, "My wife, I'm going!" Breasts are really a match! It was quiet, but she said in a strong tone. Michiyo is also willing to say, "Wow! I'll never lose! ], slowly slowly revealing the entire picture of each other's breasts.

And finally, at the moment when the tips of each other's nipples were exposed, Wakako screamed incomprehensible.
    It was a cry of delight.
    And at this moment, Michiyo regrets from the bottom of his heart that he received this match from Wakako.

At that time... finally came to reality... ?

?Two, full, full, and beautifully slender, long, beautifully groomed fingertips that quivered with extreme excitement and tension, with four mammary glands hiding the huge breasts that were breast-tightened to the limit It slowly rolls up a brassiere slowly and slowly like a slow motion, the tips of the breasts are exposed at a close distance of about 3 cm, and so on... huh?

Finally! Slowly, at last, the breasts whose mammary glands were stretched up to the limit of the two people, and in the middle, lost to the opponent, even this, and so on. ?

Bin?

At the moment when the tips of the pink nipples that are slightly reddish and touching each other touch or do not touch, they are facing each other in front of each other like in slow motion. ? ?...

Both wakako's breasts, who seemed to be doing nothing, found a good opponent in front of them and, with consciousness, vibrated violently with "Bururururuntsu ??", saying, "I can't wait anymore!" As if Wakako's erected nipple provoked the erected nipple and made a preemptive attack, she flew off a few times with "Pyun! Pyu Pyun!" and immediately the tip of the nipples became a few. I thought that they were staring at each other at a very close distance of a centimeter... ? A large amount of pure white milk gushes out from the innumerable small holes in the nipple of Koriccoli, which is slightly larger than Wakako's Michiyo, making a sound "Poo! Shaya!" and at the same time, Wakako has wide open eyes With a laughing smile, I was surprised at the opposite of Michiyo and regretted, staring at me as if I were observing both eyes as I opened my eyes wide open.

"Ohhhhhhh! Already! Well, yeah! I'll feel it! ,
    my and your nipples hit each other and rubbed against each other to fight! I can't lose, the nipples are getting bigger! That's amazing! I did it! Finally, this time has come! I'm going, my wife! Houlat! , Like this, let's make the nipples look like each other, and look, ma'am! Let's carefully observe what happens! I?m going! Wife, look! .. I'm getting a lot of thick soup! That! It's ok! ?? Then, a large amount of Wakako's breast milk began to be spouted vigorously, as if Michiyo's nipples and areolas were intensively showered at a close distance.

Last edited by Superson7c; August 4th, 2020 at 11:59 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast