Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: The War of Lust by Guilty_Spark, Part Three

Amaya and David were lost in the intensity of their sensual battle. The purpose of their existence was reduced to conquering the sweaty cum soaked body and mind that was tangled around and inside them. They remaining oil was quickly drained as they fell into a rhythm that ensured no respite or time to recover from the previous attack. As their tiring bodies endlessly thrust together and drove each other to limb shaking orgasms, their minds also twisted together and were violated in a primal battle to crush the sanity of their nemesis. Their mental walls built by a lifetime of experiences and decades of training continued to crumble at an increasing pace under the magical deluge. Their bodies constantly shifted into new positions as time ceased to be relevant as taste, touch, and smell became the dominating sense of perception. Amaya and David moved both above and below, sometimes face to face or front to back. Mouths sought to lock together, or if free they were latched onto genitals or nipples whenever they could. When the last orgasm relented, one would quickly mount the other in an attempt to gain the advantage. All that mattered was pressing as close and deep to their obsession as possible.

They had eventually settled together in a knot of limbs with Amaya laying atop David as their mouths devoured both cock and pussy, their faces covered in the each others essence which erupted quicker and for longer periods with each climax. As each wave of ecstasy rose higher and struck faster, their bodies finally reached a crescendo that overwhelmed them. No longer able to control their muscles Amaya slid off David as she fell to one side and David collapsed to the other. Their bodies laying on the fur rug soaked with the fluids of their long duel as they shuddered in continual orgasm. The end had caught them both unprepared, as each felt their mental defenses succumbing to the furious magic that instantly flooded into their inner mind and crushed their sanity until it shattered. David and Amaya felt as if they were being dragged down into a dark dungeon inside their subconscious, ranting and raving as they fruitlessly struck the walls enclosing them. While they still experienced all their senses, they were unable to interact and were forced to observe as their primal instincts rose up to assume control of their flesh.

Within seconds David and Amaya ceased all motion, before rising to crouch on opposites of the bench. Each of them become animals determined to satisfy their primal drive to feed and mate. The overwhelming scent of sex filled their nostrils and drove their primitive instincts, each of them baring their teeth as they acknowledged the mate before them. David slowly moved to the bench, and planted one foot on each side as he leaned back slightly with his arms braced behind him. Amaya advanced with a growl, lifting one leg over the bench as she faced David who growled back. With eyes never breaking contact Amaya slowly sat in his lap, wrapping each leg around his waist to lock together against his back. Her arms coiled around his shoulders as she felt his erection penetrate her tight entrance. She began closing her arms and legs which began pressing her body tighter and closer to his and forcing his cock deeper into her. Her swollen breasts crushed against his chest as his arms swung behind her to lock around her lower back, both of the gasping as they felt him fill her so deeply that the head of his cock began brushing against her cervix. The urge to feed became impossible to resist, and each tilted their heads forward to lock together in a deep and savage kiss. Hips began to slowly shift as cock and pussy wrestled and rubbed together, the battle below matching the one above as lips and tongues struggled for supremacy. David?s urge to feed drove his body to finally begin draining the magic and soul out of Amaya, even as she began draining his. She felt her remaining magic and life essence being sucked up from within her and through their locked mouths down into David?s core. At the same time David felt his own life-force draining from his abdomen and up his cock to splash with his cum against the entrance of her womb, the cum flowing back down between their genitals while his magic was absorbed deep within her. This circular flow of magic continued as saliva squeezed past tight lips to drip down chests to combined with Amaya?s milk, this fluid eventually joining the mixture of their cum flowing out of their joined sexes as each began erupting in orgasm again.

To Amaya and David the purpose of their existence was now fulfilled. Amaya had always been searching for a man worthy of being her mate, and as David?s cock pulsed within her and his lips consumed her she felt complete for the first time in her life. David felt tranquility as he finally found the woman he had searched for and secretly desired his whole life, the sensation of her dominating pussy pulling his cum into her depths as her arms cradled him in her gentle embrace. Each clung tightly to their paramour as they worshiped each other beyond time.

David slowly felt a coldness fill him, his arms falling limp as he groaned into Amaya?s mouth. With a sudden thunderous crack he felt the blessing of Mysha that was sustaining him collapse. He no longer felt the flow of magic pouring out of Amaya, and he began shaking as he felt the all of his remaining magic and soul infuse the last of his cum preparing to shoot up his shaft and deep into her warmth. As David sagged and their kiss finally broke, Amaya pressed his head against her heart as she began unleashing her magic upon her own body. David?s cock swelled to press against her cervix as he began his death climax, and Amaya quickly used her magic to open the passage to her womb. When David cried out for the final time, she felt his cum blast from his cock to surge directly into her cavern. Her body shuddered as she felt the awesome power of his magic infused in his seed, the vigorous movement of his sperm within her propelling her to again manipulate her own flesh. She compelled an egg to release from within her to begin its journey down to her womb. She knew that David?s seed would take root, and that the offspring of the two most powerful magical disciples of the twin goddesses would be unstoppable. As David released his final breath, Amaya also acknowledge that she wanted the child of the extraordinary man in her arms that she loved so that a part of him continued on. David?s lifeless body fell backwards to lay along the bench, and with an abruptness to fast for Amaya to prevent Lilith reached out to pull David?s soul out of her grasp. With a cry her mind lunged after him in an attempt to save him, her body also falling to the ground as she felt him be instantly devoured by Lilith. Another thunderous crack reverberated through the room as she felt Lilith remove her blessing, the physical strain and mental insanity of the last few days of their erotic duel flooding into her all at once as she collapsed into an abyssal darkness without dreams.

For a day and a night she remained unconscious, their two bodies remaining still as light filled the room only to fade again into darkness. Within her David?s seed took root, and the life inside her began to divide and grow. So strong was their combined essence that her single egg suddenly split into two, what was once one destiny dividing into separate destinies linked together by fate. The power of this union did not pass unnoticed, and Lilith turned a shard of her attention away from her eternal battle with her sister Mysha to reach out for one of the twins. Her essence flowed into the new life, making minuscule adjustments and imprinting her influence upon this heir of power so that she would grow to become her champion. As she withdrew her essence she turned to do the same to the other twin, only to shriek with rage as she saw Mysha?s essence already flooding into it. Mysha had also witnessed the battle between David and Amaya, and ensured that she would also have a future follower to rival the strength of her rival?s champion. With a cry of divine hatred, the attention of the two goddesses was again drawn back to their celestial struggle. Each of their avatars twisting and turning between them as divine pleasure surged through them.

The next morning the rising sun awoke Amaya. She slowly moved her arms and legs, her mind still weak from her battle but once again in control of her body. She felt diminished and she knew she had suffered permanent damage, the extent of which would only be revealed with time. She turned until she saw David?s corpse, tears forming in her eyes as she began to cry as she lay before him. But her sobs quieted when she remembered David?s final gift to her. Reaching with her magic within, she was stunned to feel not one life but two inside her. The thought of twins filled her with joy and sorrow, that she would have two children of David?s but that he would never know them. Her sorrow quickly shifted to resolve, as she promised to herself that she would love their children as she had loved him. She knew there was nothing left for her here, so with she cleaned herself with a wet cloth and prepared to begin her journey back to Eridu. Pausing briefly at the door, she tenderly stroked David?s cheek as she memorized every feature of his face. Turning away she descended to the common room and quickly wrote a note to the innkeeper telling him to not allow his son into the room upstairs. Amaya approached her horse and after saddling it she made sure it had eaten and drank while it had been unattended. She tied the reins of the other stallion in the barn that was surely David?s horse to her pommel and began riding down the road towards the rising sun.

--------

Hello Board,

That's it for part three. The final part of the story will be of the conflicting destinies of the twin daughters of Amaya and David. I also wanted to know your opinion on the way I write for the final story.

Do you want the small sections delivered as I write them spread out over several days or weeks in multiple posts?
    Or would you prefer for me to complete the entirety of part four before posting it (will take longer but all be in one post)?

(I have to always basically redo my copy paste with corrections because of the stars that automatically delete any bad words when I post my story.)
    When I have finished with this story, I plan on going back to all the previous parts and editing and adjusting them before I repost each individual part again in one long post each so that you don't have to scroll through 2 pages of text.

Please tell me what you style would prefer for the last part, and as always any words of encouragement or suggestions on how to improve are welcome.

I hope you enjoyed the story so far,

Guilty_Spark

Junior Hostboard Member Haxor009's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

You have spoilt us with writing this story so quickly A pity that she could not save the man she had fallen for...but how interesting that there should be twins!

Junior Hostboard Member Haxor009's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

You've inspired me to write about two male gods having a rivalry now hehe :P Since that's my personal preference, though I appreciate you've done the full range of course!

As for writing the final instalment, I think either way is fine; it's fun to check back and find a new chapter is up, but it would also be nice to read the whole thing in one intense sitting. Do whatever suits you best!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

This is the gift that just keeps on giving another excellent instalment, quite exciting how it has ended with the twins inside her now each with some influence by each Goddess. Really interested to see what comes next.

In terms of how you post it, post whichever is easier for you the content is fantastic either way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Haxor009 View Post
    You've inspired me to write about two male gods having a rivalry now hehe :P Since that's my personal preference, though I appreciate you've done the full range of course!

Oh looking forwards to this, one of the things I love about these stories is the god/goddess element to it which is a bit of a kink of mine. I like mvm., fvf and fvm stories but definitely have a preference for mvm so this sounds right up my street. Look forwards to it being posted, if it's not in here would you mind letting me know where and when?

Junior Hostboard Member andy010118's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I like the story so far! I've read them last year but I owe you my thanks for the writing

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

All the stories of this universe are incredible, although he asked me, has the final part been published yet?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12