Biggest turnoffs in sexfight stories
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Biggest turnoffs in sexfight stories

  1. #1
    Junior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    3
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

    Biggest turnoffs in sexfight stories

    Biggest turnoffs in sexfight stories
    Is there anything in sexfight stories that immediately kills the vibe for you? For me, itís blood. Why? Because I read these stories to get off not to cringe and because a sexfight is a war of pleasure, not of pain. Also, anything scatological, which is thankfully very rare.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner JB57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,619
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

    Re: Biggest turnoffs in sexfight stories

    I am also very averse to violence (serious violence) in the stories that I like to read. I share your view that a sexfight should be a battle of pleasure, not pain. However, it is true that the catfight-that-becomes-a-sexfight is a very popular subgenre and one that can be done very well, with a minimum of hard violence. (One of the best examples of this is Catharsis' masterful story "Homewrecker").

    My general rule on these issues, however, is that I just don't read what I don't like. I believe strongly in live and let live, so long as peoples' interests don't break the rules of the forum.

    JB
    JB57

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member Johannesdk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    235
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

    Re: Biggest turnoffs in sexfight stories

    Same here, I don't like serious violence.

    Same goes for women wearing stockings - prefer more natural, sporty women - it's not a show stopper, but I prefer women with short hair

    Take care
    Johannes

  4. #4
    Junior Hostboard Member PandorasBox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    22
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

    Re: Biggest turnoffs in sexfight stories

    In addition to the violence and bodily functions, it's the never ending stories that are the worst. If you can say it in 5000 words instead of 50000, then you probably should because readers will notice the fluff and be turned off by the self indulgence.

  5. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member Rivals_Rapture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    California
    Posts
    161
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

    Re: Biggest turnoffs in sexfight stories

    For me, in every style of story in the broader genre, it's dialogue that is written for female characters that sounds like it should be coming out of the cast of Mad Men, rather than a woman living our in modern world. If the narrator describes things that way, I can trudge on, but if the characters are, I just have to move on to another story.

    Not because the story is meritless, but because suddenly I see, in my mind, the characters morphing from powerful, engaging women at war, to hairy, cigar-smoking guys dressed in lingerie, negligees, or what have you.
    aVQkB7

    www.Fights.Sexy
    Sexy Fight Fiction from the Best Fight Writers Ever
    Along With Brutally Hot Chat Logs, Sexy Blog Posts, and More


    Email: [email protected]


  6. #6
    Junior Hostboard Member galetree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    19
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

    Re: Biggest turnoffs in sexfight stories

    Biggest turn off for me is fatality and overwhelming body harming and mutilation. I don't see the point of killing off one of the fighting party when you can have the losing person as a rival in a future battle. (Or an Imagined future battle) The reason i hate mutilation is because I don't know, seeing handycap people fight don't really feel sexual to me. I feel more sorry for the fighters at that point instead of turned on. Don't get me wrong I like pain in a fight, but when you have a fighter get like her eyeball poked out during a fight at that point I just see a cripple fighting another cripple and I just couldn't help but chuckle a little but mostly pity.

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner
    Biggest turnoffs in sexfight stories


    apenman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    527
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

    Re: Biggest turnoffs in sexfight stories

    Quote Originally Posted by Rivals_Rapture View Post
    For me, in every style of story in the broader genre, it's dialogue that is written for female characters that sounds like it should be coming out of the cast of Mad Men, rather than a woman living our in modern world. If the narrator describes things that way, I can trudge on, but if the characters are, I just have to move on to another story.

    Not because the story is meritless, but because suddenly I see, in my mind, the characters morphing from powerful, engaging women at war, to hairy, cigar-smoking guys dressed in lingerie, negligees, or what have you.
    Remind me to never write any cognac-drinking, cigar smoking women...

    A.P.

    - - - Updated - - -

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuri*****Lover View Post
    Is there anything in sexfight stories that immediately kills the vibe for you? For me, itís blood. Why? Because I read these stories to get off not to cringe and because a sexfight is a war of pleasure, not of pain. Also, anything scatological, which is thankfully very rare.
    I would, of course, agree that violence is a turn off.

    But I am also put off by unimaginative writing. If a story turns "yada yada yada" I have to stop reading it.

    A.P.

  8. #8
    Junior Hostboard Member jmsloderb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

    Re: Biggest turnoffs in sexfight stories

    Sounds like nearly everyone agrees with too much violence.

    Personally I can't stand ties. And tied results are common enough in this genre that I'll nearly always read the end of a story first. Of course I don't love spoiling the results, but I can't stand getting to the end of a contest without a clear winner.

    Other turnoff, which is more of a nitpick, is competitors having the exact same body type. So many stories where the only physical difference is blonde vs brunette. I prefer big vs small boobs (don't care which wins), different heights/weights (speed vs strength), etc.

  9. #9
    Senior Hostboard Member Rivals_Rapture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    California
    Posts
    161
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

    Re: Biggest turnoffs in sexfight stories

    Quote Originally Posted by jmsloderb View Post
    Sounds like nearly everyone agrees with too much violence.

    Personally I can't stand ties. And tied results are common enough in this genre that I'll nearly always read the end of a story first. Of course I don't love spoiling the results, but I can't stand getting to the end of a contest without a clear winner.

    Other turnoff, which is more of a nitpick, is competitors having the exact same body type. So many stories where the only physical difference is blonde vs brunette. I prefer big vs small ***** (don't care which wins), different heights/weights (speed vs strength), etc.
    If you haven't already, I highly recommend you sink into Augur's tales. He is on the same page with you about the size difference thing.
    aVQkB7

    www.Fights.Sexy
    Sexy Fight Fiction from the Best Fight Writers Ever
    Along With Brutally Hot Chat Logs, Sexy Blog Posts, and More


    Email: [email protected]


  10. #10
    Hostboard Member finglock's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    45
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

    Re: Biggest turnoffs in sexfight stories


    Members do not see advertisements
    Biggest turnoffs in sexfight stories
    What turns me off the most, is when the story has to do with some kind of huge league. Whenever i read a story starting with introducing the UCWL, UCCAU etc I just turn and leave (that kinda goes for catfight and wrestling stories as well tbh). It loses any kind of intimacy and subtlety, both of which are important for me to like a story.

    Also i feel as if some stories are just plain sex, no kind of fighting or competitiveness whatsoever. Not good.

    Stories about two women sexfighting for a woman seem like an overkill to me.

    Lastly (also goes for all kind of stories) when it involves celebrities, although I know that most people enjoy those.

    I think those are my basic turn offs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.