Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

Re: Biggest turnoffs in sexfight stories

Quote Originally Posted by finglock View Post
    what turns me off the most, is when the story has to do with some kind of huge league. Whenever i read a story starting with introducing the ucwl, uccau etc i just turn and leave (that kinda goes for catfight and wrestling stories as well tbh). It loses any kind of intimacy and subtlety, both of which are important for me to like a story.

Also i feel as if some stories are just plain sex, no kind of fighting or competitiveness whatsoever. Not good.
    this.
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

HB Forum Owner
    Biggest turnoffs in sexfight stories

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jmsloderb View Post
    Sounds like nearly everyone agrees with too much violence.

Personally I can't stand ties. And tied results are common enough in this genre that I'll nearly always read the end of a story first. Of course I don't love spoiling the results, but I can't stand getting to the end of a contest without a clear winner.

Other turnoff, which is more of a nitpick, is competitors having the exact same body type. So many stories where the only physical difference is blonde vs brunette. I prefer big vs small ***** (don't care which wins), different heights/weights (speed vs strength), etc.
    jmsloderb,

Interesting points. And I agree that, in reality, the two combatants would hardly ever be equal body type and breast size matches.

But I am a writer of fiction and that fiction best reflects my personal fantasies of equally busty women coming together in a full body roll-around, as improbable as that might be. Putting words to my sexual imaginings is fun for me.

As for ties, I can also understand your POV. For me, it depends on the story. If I'm writing a one-and-done story, I'm likely to delineate a winner/looser. But in a multi-chapter story, a tie may serve a purpose in furthering the story, i.e., creating a dynamic that necessitates a rematch between two evenly matched antagonists. This particular scenario shows up a lot in stories here.

Anyway, keep your input coming, as you raise some very good points.

A.Penman

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

I think what this thread illustrates is that what one person absolutely loves in a story, someone else dislikes. in other words, there is no satisfying everyone. To me, that means that we must write what appeals to us and hope that at least some people like the same thing.

I certainly second APenman's points. For me, I have no interest in writing about women who are radically different in body type. This reflects the fantasy nature of what I write. I want to imagine women who I find beautiful battling each other. To me, the only really interesting kind of sexfight is a battle between equals, where either one could win. The matching of like to like is a major part of the appeal. My stories very rarely end in ties, but they usually end in battles where either combatant could win. Referring to the topic of thread, one of the elements I really dislike in a sexfight is when one woman totally dominates the other.

JB
    JB57

HB Forum Moderator AaronLassiter's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jmsloderb View Post
    Sounds like nearly everyone agrees with too much violence.

Personally I can't stand ties. And tied results are common enough in this genre that I'll nearly always read the end of a story first. Of course I don't love spoiling the results, but I can't stand getting to the end of a contest without a clear winner.

Other turnoff, which is more of a nitpick, is competitors having the exact same body type. So many stories where the only physical difference is blonde vs brunette. I prefer big vs small ***** (don't care which wins), different heights/weights (speed vs strength), etc.
    Agreed on ties and virtually identical competitors. It's why some of the "best" writers in the titfight/sexfight realm are people whose stories I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.

Maybe an even bigger flaw is people that literally write a template and fit slightly different characters into the same story over and over again.

Senior Hostboard Member Rivals_Rapture's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Red face Re: Biggest turnoffs in sexfight stories

In my interactions with people, both as a writer and as the host of my site, I get a LOT of feedback on what people want. And like JB was saying, their desires conflict wildly.

I am told often that the site has too many catfights and too much violence in a handful of messages and then moments later messages saying we have too much sensuality and not enough violence. Or, in the same, site-goers telling me they love ties! Or the from another person that they hate them. They want milking! No, fatal fights. Where are the feet stories? What about M v M?

I think the mistake a LOT of people make is to think their fetish preference represents the ultimate value of a story. That their fantasy and fetish is what everyone else in the community should have as their own.

Now, all the people here, whose comments I can actually see, have been respectful and cognisant of that dichotomy. But it is something that should be noted. There's a wide array of desires in our community and amongst our writers, and their likes and dislikes are not always or even often a Venn Diagram with a single circle.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have always found that my preference is away from mutilation or violent fights to the death. The most extreme I usually enjoy is sci-fi or fantasy where the risk of death from too much pleasure makes the stakes of the contest more desperate. While the series I am writing right now has had the loser forfeit their life, they do not lose it with blood or violence. But I think the variety here and on other sites is great, sometimes I want something tender like two lovers and other times I want two enemies trying to viciously dominate each other. I already have plans for different types of stories in the future when I am done with my current series. I just hope everyone keeps posting whatever they want here and the readers can choose what they like without discouraging writers.

Guilty_Spark

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12