Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Censor Bullshit

So, I doubt I?m going to be posting stories here anymore, because every time I do, the entire story, no matter what I do, is censored, and it?s really starting to piss me off.

HB Forum Owner
    Censor Bullshit

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Re: Censor Bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by Cody G Smith View Post
    So, I doubt I?m going to be posting stories here anymore, because every time I do, the entire story, no matter what I do, is censored, and it?s really starting to **** me off.
    Cody,

As someone who has experienced the same thing, might I suggest deleting your post and then re-posting it? I've had to do that a couple of times and it worked. Second post does not get censored.

Good luck,

A. Penman

Senior Hostboard Member Cody G Smith's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

How do I delete a post, couldn?t find the option

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Cody, I just posted a new chapter in my Conchita vs. Martina story and it went up without censorship.

What I do is very simple: I write the story on separate document and then cut and paste it into the thread. This works every time. I'm not sure what you're doing but I assume it is not this.

There are some caveats here: if you go back and try to edit the story later, it will insert the censor *** and you will need to cut and paste the whole thing again. But it is possible to post without being censored.

As far as I know, there is no way to delete a post. However, you can edit what you have already posted, which means changing the whole thing, such as inserting a story into the post and deleting (by erasing) whatever you may have put in the post originally.

Good luck,

JB
    JB57

HB Forum Owner
    Censor Bullshit

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Cody, I just posted a new chapter in my Conchita vs. Martina story and it went up without censorship.

What I do is very simple: I write the story on separate document and then cut and paste it into the thread. This works every time. I'm not sure what you're doing but I assume it is not this.

There are some caveats here: if you go back and try to edit the story later, it will insert the censor *** and you will need to cut and paste the whole thing again. But it is possible to post without being censored.

As far as I know, there is no way to delete a post. However, you can edit what you have already posted, which means changing the whole thing, such as inserting a story into the post and deleting (by erasing) whatever you may have put in the post originally.

Good luck,

JB
    Thanks for clarifying that, JB. I had a feeling after I posted my response that "delete" was the wrong choice of words. LOL. What you said is the correct way and, indeed, the method I actually used.

AP

Senior Hostboard Member Cody G Smith's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Thanks, fixed it, it?s a bit annoying that it went to initial post gets censored and then the edit fixes the issue