Censor Bullshit

Thread: Censor Bullshit

Senior Hostboard Member Cody G Smith's Avatar
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

Censor Bullshit

Censor Bullshit
    So, I doubt Iím going to be posting stories here anymore, because every time I do, the entire story, no matter what I do, is censored, and itís really starting to piss me off.

HB Forum Owner
    Censor Bullshit

Credits
    Follows
    Following

Re: Censor Bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by Cody G Smith View Post
    So, I doubt Iím going to be posting stories here anymore, because every time I do, the entire story, no matter what I do, is censored, and itís really starting to **** me off.
    Cody,

As someone who has experienced the same thing, might I suggest deleting your post and then re-posting it? I've had to do that a couple of times and it worked. Second post does not get censored.

Good luck,

A. Penman

Credits
    Follows
    Following

How do I delete a post, couldnít find the option

Credits
    Follows
    Following

Cody, I just posted a new chapter in my Conchita vs. Martina story and it went up without censorship.

What I do is very simple: I write the story on separate document and then cut and paste it into the thread. This works every time. I'm not sure what you're doing but I assume it is not this.

There are some caveats here: if you go back and try to edit the story later, it will insert the censor *** and you will need to cut and paste the whole thing again. But it is possible to post without being censored.

As far as I know, there is no way to delete a post. However, you can edit what you have already posted, which means changing the whole thing, such as inserting a story into the post and deleting (by erasing) whatever you may have put in the post originally.

Good luck,

JB
    JB57

HB Forum Owner
    Censor Bullshit

Credits
    Follows
    Following

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Cody, I just posted a new chapter in my Conchita vs. Martina story and it went up without censorship.

What I do is very simple: I write the story on separate document and then cut and paste it into the thread. This works every time. I'm not sure what you're doing but I assume it is not this.

There are some caveats here: if you go back and try to edit the story later, it will insert the censor *** and you will need to cut and paste the whole thing again. But it is possible to post without being censored.

As far as I know, there is no way to delete a post. However, you can edit what you have already posted, which means changing the whole thing, such as inserting a story into the post and deleting (by erasing) whatever you may have put in the post originally.

Good luck,

JB
    Thanks for clarifying that, JB. I had a feeling after I posted my response that "delete" was the wrong choice of words. LOL. What you said is the correct way and, indeed, the method I actually used.

AP

Junior Hostboard Member PandorasBox's Avatar
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

For some reason, the board has defaulted to the initial post being censored. You post, then edit and replace the text with wherever you copy/paste from, and it's fine. All responses are uncensored. It's a quirk, but it's not worth a new thread bitching about it every month.

Credits
    Follows
    Following

Members do not see advertisements
    Censor Bullshit
    Thanks, fixed it, itís a bit annoying that it went to initial post gets censored and then the edit fixes the issue