Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Coleslaw Wrestling - a rare exciting and long match

Hi all

Over the years, I've watched quite a few Coleslaw wrestling clips on youtube, and found most matches to be uninteresting, too often mismatched, overweight women, and too often dressed in uncharming t-shirts.

But this match is an exception: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-afVnbCOkU&list=LL&index=6

It's long (18 minutes) and although the women not are topless, they are quite sexy, one in bikini and one in swimsuit.

They are very even matched and built they way I like it, meaty, but firm buttocks, strong thighs and legs, nice strong arms also. Even I obviously prefer erotic, topless or nude matches, I found the way they wrestle exciting. The way the struggle intensly, most of the time with arms locked around each others shoulders and as they stagger around, you can enjoy the muscle play in their buttocks and thighs.

Hope I'm not the only one who likes it this way
    Johannes
    Last edited by Johannesdk; October 22nd, 2020 at 12:51 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member Rivals_Rapture's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Re: Coleslaw Wrestling - a rare exciting and long match

Certainly not a wild, violent engagement, but I loved it. The bodies of the two, as you said, were very nice. And the slow, almost cooperative way they were clinging to their lockup was very sexy -- at least for me.