Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Rivals Rapture -I am such a fanboy of her

I want to gush about a absolutely favorite author of mine whom i have had the pleasure of interacting with and have thoroughly enjoyed our conversations
    Her pen name is Rivals Rapture and here's why i totally adore her as a writer and as a person

Here's why
    --------------
    I first came across RR when i was browsing on Literotica .It was luck or destiny .I was looking for general erotica and erotica in the sexfight genre.
    I chanced upon her story Backseat battle
    It wasnt a long story but i was hooked with buildup and the sexfight itelf .
    the sexfight section was incredibly hot and i became an fan instantly

Now,to the part where i totally became a fan boy.I discovered her story called
    Parent-Teacher Confluence Indian mother and her son's racist teacher battle.This is a catfight story with a hot sensual element at the end
    I am an Indian and a Hindu and i have long wished that someone would incorporate and Indian character and do justice to it .
    India is the 5th largest economy in the world and Hinduism has pioneered Ahimsa ,Yoga
    has contributed deeply to ancient math, medicine, statecraft, economics, art & philosophy
    In fact ,The Buddha was an Hindu prince
    It is the land of Gandhi but it's also the land of the Kamasutra
    i often take on bigots on Twitter with data as i love data and stats .
    When i saw the story heading ,i was totally excited wondering how the author would handle the story ,Mind you ,i am always triggered by Racism but my gut told me ,this author is very special
    I would urge anyone who hasn't read the story to go and read it and then go and read Hate on the 38th and Backseat Battle Ch. 02 and all her stories
    -----------------------
    Now ,Why do i find her so special

1.She writes with incredible sensitivity .You feel the emotions of the characters ,I was so invested in Riya ,the Indian character in the parent teacher confluence story that i reached out to RR through gmail and had a series of lovely conversations with her and urged her to build the universe and she was so cool and inclusive.

I enjoy all the stories on the forum but i have been deeply invested in RR's stories and the story called the Gift and its sequel by Catharsis. I became invested and rooted for Rowena and her fight for her husband and loved he relationship between her and her husband.

2.I am a Saggi and i have to confess i am sensitive and that's a good thing as we are humans and that is what defines us .I have seen great stories which i wished had RR's touch, great buildup ,great tribbing but something was missing ,emotion causing the reader to take a side

RR does that so well .She wrote Riya's feelings, her emotions so well .I as an Indian Hindu became so invested in Riya wanting Riya to dominate Katie .RR also fleshed out Katie well ,giving me an insight into her emotions ,her feelings

As i said, there is an incredible sensitivity and emotion to her writing .I think that is a bi takeway for budding writers on this forum .Yes ,we LOVE the sexfight but its so awesome when we become invested in the story

I hated Katie for an long time and i still do but i was and am aware of Katie's personality
    That's the beauty of RR's writing .I am so glad that RR is writing a sequel .Its very kind of her to engage with me and indulge me in fanboying over RR and her work

Lastly,as a person ,i have always found her to be very inclusive and polite and easy to talk to and willing to have an discussion .She doesn't have ego and is not elitist

.I have had the honor of talking to her on twitter and i loved every moment of it .As a person ,she is inclusive and I LOVE that she has multiple stories with Indian characters in it and that means a lot to me as an Indian Hindu .

I also want to speak about one particular thing .I am a firm gender equality supporter socially,politically and economically and i think GE is a collaborative process between men whoa dore and respect women and amazing women starting from the grassroots level

I feel let down when i see radical activists asking for men to be in concentration camps ,calling for male genocide,for heterosexuality to be abolished etc ,etc .These individuals hamper and hurt the process of equality and they try to hurt the amazing relationship between respectful men and amazing women
    I have never seen RR do that .

Also,she runs a great site where she has got multiple authors on board and has designed the site well.S he is not just a writer but she keeps the genre of sexfights and catights so vibrant, She is a stakeholder in this genre

Love You,RR
    Keep writing so well
    Jack

Senior Hostboard Member Rivals_Rapture's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Red face Re: Rivals Rapture -I am such a fanboy of her

Wow, it's hard to know how to respond to such glowing praise, but without replying to all the specifics, thank you for saying so many kind things.

Parent-Teacher Confluence was certainly controversial, but it stuck with people in a very specific way. A way that has made the idea of writing a sequel both exciting and incredibly daunting. Especially since I think all who read it want the follow-up to be waged on the battlefield of pleasure and not pain.

But your comments and those from other fans of the story definitely let me know it's a challenge I have to tackle.

On inclusion, I still have a long way to go. I have included a lot of Indian characters in my stories, to which my violence-leaning co-pilot Sprite deserves a lot of the credit. But I must do better at including characters of other ethnicities and plan on doing so more often going forward.

I too have loved our conversations about Riya and Katie, and utterly enjoy having those types of engagements with people who feel connected to my stories. It instantly brings a smile to my face, and outside of this little world of ours, keeps me going when everything isn't so wonderful.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Re: Rivals Rapture -I am such a fanboy of her

Pandora's Box is, I believe, a new name for a poster who used to call himself "Writethisway". He is a vicious troll who has nothing worthwhile to say, other than to attack others. He evidently has an enormous inferiority complex. I just ignore him completely and I advise everyone else to do the same. I suspect Writethisway was banned, which may be why he changed his posting name. Hopefully, the moderators will do the same to Pandora's Box soon.

JB
    JB57

HB Forum Owner

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Here, here!

Rivals_rapture is an exquisite writer, and she deserves any and all praise that we send her way. I WISH I could write with as much lyrical beauty as she does.

A troll is a troll and I hope the moderators can cancel his/her sorry ass.

AP

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by apenman View Post
    Here, here!

Rivals_rapture is an exquisite writer, and she deserves any and all praise that we send her way. I WISH I could write with as much lyrical beauty as she does.

A troll is a troll and I hope the moderators can cancel his/her sorry ***.

AP
    I completely agree with your comments on Rival's Rapture.

When I say that ignore Pandora's Box, I mean that quite literally. When I see that he has posted anything, I don't bother reading it at all. That way, there is nothing to which to react. As I said, I encourage others to do the same.

JB
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

I agree completely with JB57 and apenman's comments. We exist here as a community devoted to reading and enjoying each other's works, as well nurturing emergent writing talent through constructive support and encouragement.

There is no place here for anyone who thinks it is acceptable to attack, slight or otherwise demean any of the contributors to this board, or any of the members.

Ragnar0k

Senior Hostboard Member Rivals_Rapture's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Thank you all so very much for your comments and support. :,)

I know that I stopped posting my stories on this forum because of the troll mentioned above, and I wonder how many other writers have done the same ... or perhaps just decided not to write at all, to avoid receiving such acidic and needlessly harsh commentary being left on their creations.

I cannot imagine why someone would go out of their way to alienate themselves so completely from a community they seem to desperate to interact with.

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

GOOD RIDDANCE!
    Thank you to all who react on writhe this way or what ever this individual call him self.
    He insult me so bad, call me everything, in level total ignorant. I just a report this.
    So good riddance!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Rivals Rapture, your work is phenomenal! Keep it up!

~ DHH

P.S. - We are an inclusive, supportive community. Members who repeatedly act disrespectfully will be removed.
    DH: Die Hard - Gotta love Bruce Willis!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

I am sorry you had to go through that.