The Library Gala

Part 1

Everything in the small apartment bedroom was clean and tidy. It was well organized, and the occupant ensured that no object was out of place before she left each morning. The decoration was designed to be calming, usually a dwelling where one could read a book or do some relaxing yoga in comfort. This night however a massive storm was roaring outside and rain pelted the windows that seemed to shake the room. Random flashes of lightning would illuminate the room and reveal two thrashing figures on the bed breaking the illusion of peace.

The two figures seemed to be intertwined, rolling on each other aggressively as part of the storm. Girlish grunts and gasps escaped their mouths that mixed in with the sounds of slapping skin meeting again and again. They rolled apart but quickly got to their knees as another flash of lightning lit up the room; revealing their womanly bodies. The thunder that followed covered the sound of them meeting chest to chest in a seesaw battle atop the bed. A long minute passed as their amble chests molded together until one figure overpowered the other and pushed her onto her back. Another brief scuffle between the shadows began as the top figure fought to readjust their bodies and bring their lower bodies together with a wet slap. Now set, they began moving their hips in fast motions as the gasps and moans got louder and louder, matching the howling wind from the outside.

Another minute passed of the figures thrusting at each other when finally, a long scream of frustration and pleasure rang out from the bottom figure drowning out the sound of the storm. She went stiff and then spasmed wildly shaking the whole structure of the bed. The top figure moaned in apparent satisfaction and victory, continuing to move her hips expertly, using the smallest of motions to draw out the extreme pleasure of the cumming opponent underneath her. Even in the midst of her orgasm the bottom girl tried one last hard buck to throw off the other figure, but the top woman brought her large tits down to crush her rival’s equal pair while locking their mouths together, silencing any further gasps and groans and bringing the room to a sudden quiet.

It was a long kiss and they became lost in their own world as a stillness came over the entire room. The bottom girl’s orgasm began to subside but still they continued to kiss as their hands filled with each other’s hair. The rain outside began to pour down even harder, drowning out the sound of their lips separating and the heavy breathing of the figures. The top girl moved her face higher a few inches, careful not to break the long drool of spit that was connecting their sore red and pink lips.

“Give up?” The redhead breathed snapping the line of spit. She shifted her body to bring her tits and nipples to a perfect symmetrical docking of the other woman under her. The bottom woman did not say anything but glared at the green eyes that taunted her a few inches away. Not getting the answer she wanted, the redhead licked the brown eyed-girls face, who groaned, her breathing and heart rate had only just started to return to a more relaxed state after such an intense orgasm. The licking made her want to keep fighting, but she was trapped, and her sore muscles and drained sex would make getting out of this hold extremely difficult.

“Say it.” The top girl whispered more aggressively as she let go of the smooth blonde hair and ran her fingers down to the still dripping pussy of the bottom woman. The blonde gave a hiss and struggled again for a few seconds trying to get out from under her rival. The redhead’s fingers began to rub the pink slit of the blonde and kiss her rival’s soft neck ready to start again. Only a second into the foreplay and the blonde let out a loud groan collapsing down. Her muscles relaxed against the soft bed and the redhead stopped her foreplay. She brought their sweaty foreheads together waiting for surrender she had earned. The blonde’s cunt was still spasming from the intense clit to clit fuck she had just been given, and now being teased by the playful fingers of her sex rival was too much. It just wasn’t her night.

“Fuck, ok, yes, I give up, damn it.” She huffed, her sour tone hiding the immense satisfaction she felt throughout her whole body.

“Yes!” Maggie laughed kissing the blonde again before she rolled off her defeated rival. She had not yet cum tonight while also getting her rival off twice. It was a rare feat and good payback for losing the last three nights in a row to the blonde beauty. Amber sat up with a scowl on her face. She pushed her yellow pink stranded hair back while wiping the sweat from her forehead that had soaked the bed. No matter how many times she and her fuck buddy went at it, anytime she lost it bugged her like nothing else. She assumed that is why the sex was so addicting, like a drug that only sometimes gave her the peak high that she craved. It was even better because she always had to work for it. Because the redhead was equally as addicted to it as she was, the sexfights always got intense about who would get her fix for the night. She looked to the left at the sexy pale girl she had just spent the last hour and half going at it with, secretly admiring the freckles on her face, the size of her chest and the light toned muscles on her back.

“Wow, you really wanted to win tonight huh.” The blonde sarcastically said trying not to show how much losing bothered her. She hadn’t gotten the librarian off, which made this loss even worse. She stretched out her body on the bed and ran a finger over her cunt. Her clit felt tender to the touch, but she could keep going, and maybe if she taunted her enough, she could get Maggie into another round.

“Please, I always want to win, and what is with the tone? You upset you lost tonight?” Maggie taunted while looking at her blonde rival with raised eyebrows. She stretched her own body next to the blonde on the soft bed. Her muscles un-tensed and she took this time to rub her sore tits that Amber had deliciously sucked for almost 5 minutes straight during the fight. “Thought you would be used to it by now honestly.” Maggie continued with a gloating smile at her rival as they turned their faces to each other while still laying on their backs. It had not been her week during their fights, and it felt really good to finally pin the blonde and give her a good fucking like she had taken the nights before.

Amber shot her a scowl, “I had you screaming under me just last night AND the night before.” She said aggressively, making sure Maggie didn’t dispute her wins. The redhead glared back but gave a little shrug a few seconds later.

“Last night was last night, but tonight you couldn’t handle me, and you know what I want.” Maggie hissed as she sat up and faced her blonde rival. Amber rolled her eyes but sat up as well and moved towards Maggie on her knees. The scowl turned into a little sexy grin that could even make the straightest women in the world a little wet. “Lay down.” The punk girl demanded and lowered her face to Maggie’s dripping cunt as the redhead’s head moved back down onto the pillow.

5 minutes later, Maggie gave a squeal as Amber pushed her right tit and nipple into the redhead’s clit. She moaned loudly from this unique type of titty fuck and started to cum nice and hard on Amber’s right breast. After the initial peak of pleasure, Amber lowered her pink lips and sucked Maggie’s sensitive clit very lightly, while also tasting the winner in the process. This had become an unsaid requirement for their daily fuck fights. The loser giving the winner what she wanted and what the winner always wanted was pleasure from her submissive fuck buddy.

Amber drew out the librarian’s pleasure a little longer, knowing her rival’s body like it was her own and learning more about it each night. She slowly finished her task and sat up admiring her work while Maggie was catching her breath. Amber lifted her own tit to her mouth and licked some of the cum off, looking Maggie in the eye while she did it. Once that was done, she crawled back up the redhead’s body with her tongue; running it up the sweaty skin and between the valley of Maggie’s tits before finishing at the neck with a light bite. She then collapsed herself next to Maggie who was still trying to catch her breath while also being turned on from Amber’s little show. Their similar bodies were a sight to see side by side after another night of intense sexual battle.

“Wow, that felt really good. It feels so great to have you be my little bitch tonight.” Maggie breathed trying to make sure she kept up the illusion of anger, or she would end up begging Amber for more of what she just did to her body.

“Whatever, clearly you have to gloat because you don’t win enough. I outfucked your clit the last THREE nights in a row. So, enjoy your little win Maggie.” Amber snapped back looking at her sexy rival with an annoyed face.

Maggie gave a scowl at getting called out as Amber began to laugh at her. “What? Now who is mad that she los…” She was interrupted by the redhead forcing her red lips onto hers and they moaned at the renewed contact of their mouths. The pink and brown nipples tenderly touched as Maggie rolled atop Amber and the blondes limps wrapped around the pale body pulling her in tightly. They had just started getting their tongues involved when an alarm from Amber’s phone snapped them out of it.

Their eyes opened even as they continued to keep their lips touching wanting to desperately continue what they had just started. The sound kept blasting through, and Maggie pulled back first and took a look at the clock on her wall. It was flashing a 10 PM sign and the blonde under her gave a little sigh as she saw it too. She rolled her sweaty body away from the other woman to Maggie’s immediate displeasure. She moved towards the side of the bed and turned off the alarm. “Time for me to go.” Amber said, not looking at Maggie as she sat up and got off the bed.

The redhead gave a little shrug pretending not to care even though she would happily gone at it again with her fuck buddy, “Well thanks for the sex, as usual it was a bit too easy.” She said, half hoping it might annoy Amber just enough to make her stay for one more round of sexfighting.

Amber shot her own death glare at Maggie but couldn’t help having a small smile on her face when she looked away. Their back and forth always gave her such a thrill even now when it felt a bit forced. At least when compared when they had tried killing each other in their first few fights. Maggie watched as Amber started to get dressed, pulling on her tight yoga pants and not wearing anything underneath. The blonde’s ass looked just as good nude as it did in the tight cloth. The girls had been sleeping together now just over a month after Amber’s schooling and class ended. They hadn’t admitted anything, but they knew the sex was now really just for fun and of course pleasure. Though they had thus far kept up the illusion they “hated” each other so they wouldn’t have to admit they just liked to fuck and fight.

The sound of even louder thunder made Maggie jump slightly on her bed as the rain started to pour down at her window with more ferocity. The storm outside seemed to be getting worse and Amber looked out the window with a bit of nervousness. She finished dressing and picked up her side bag as she made her way to the door without saying goodbye. Maggie was looking down at her phone and didn’t see Amber hesitating at the door as another sound of thunder shook the room. Maggie looked up after a few seconds of not hearing the door open to see Amber was still in her room and now was looking at her. The blonde had turned around and gave Maggie a look like she was struggling with a very hard math problem. “What?” Maggie asked unsure what was happening. Amber let out a slight sigh, “Do you mind if I just crash here tonight? I hate driving in a storm like this.”

Maggie couldn’t help being surprised about the request as the blonde stood there waiting for an answer. It was their 5th day in a row this week sleeping together, which was a record for both of them in terms of days straight. But they had never crossed the line of staying over at each other’s houses once the sex was over. Even at the latest they would finish which sometimes was around 2 AM, the guest would go home ensuring they did not spend the night together. That is why the alarm had become a thing, to make sure there was a bit more time for them to get home. This meant their time was spent fucking and tutoring, though she did admit they had been talking more about themselves lately during the breaks of their combativeness sex. She weirdly felt closer to Amber than she had to another person in a really long time. She had even been ranting about some work stuff to Amber, and she knew all about Amber’s band problems.

Even so, Maggie hesitated unsure of what to say, she could tell Amber looked slightly anxious and the storm outside was really bad. After another second, she decided. “Oh, umm, I guess sure.” She said, not sure if Amber would have done the same for her, but she wouldn’t make the blonde drive in a situation that made her uncomfortable.

“Really?” Amber said slightly surprised before she dropped her bag, “Well, cool thanks”. She awkwardly stood there now looking around the room with the light on. She spent a lot of time in the apartment but when they inevitably went into the bedroom; she was mostly only on the bed. Well, unless they rolled onto the floor and went at it there which was not uncommon. She moved over to the small chair and seemed to be planning to sleep there when heard Maggie give a slight cough. Amber turned to see the redhead had pulled on a long t-shirt and what she could only assume was nothing else. Somehow this redhead made even this look sexy, and Amber thought about jumping on her right then and there.

“We can share the bed Amber, we have literally fucked each other on it every night this week, so I think it will be fine to sleep, there is enough space so we don’t have to touch.”
Amber did look slightly relieved on her face knowing she wouldn’t have to sleep on the chair, but the comment did make her laugh. “Ok, yeah cool. But not touching? Is that going to be a new rule for your bed?”

Maggie rolled her eyes and didn’t event warrant that with a response. She crawled into bed, she watched as Amber re-strip down, seeing the blonde’s tits bounce slightly and her legs get revealed. Maggie felt a pulse of desire, the attraction between them was almost too much to handle. “Can I borrow a t-shirt?” Amber asked snapping Maggie out of her ogling.

“Yeah any from the top shelf.” Amber moved over and pulled out an equally long one that she pulled over her head. She also didn’t put anything else on as she jumped up onto the high bed. She took a seat with her back on the board two feet away from Maggie and settled in.

“I’m just going to put on a BBC Nature Doc, are you okay with that?” Maggie said as she relaxed on the bed and turned on her laptop.

“Oh yeah, I’ll just be on my phone.” Amber said reaching into her bag and pulling it out.
As the show started, the girls settled into the unique settings and for about 15 minutes an unsaid awkwardness was building between them.

They sat there watching the nature show, but secretly side eying each other every few seconds. They both were thinking about the weird circumstance of which they found themselves in, sharing a bed and for once not trying to fuck each other. Maggie noticed that after about five minutes that Amber was actually watching the show; her phone forgotten to the side.

A section on wolves appeared, and then a section on dogs, especially Irish wolfhounds, comparing the two animals. Maggie heard Amber say quietly, “Wow, that is a cool dog.”
Maggie gave her a little look, “Yeah, I love dogs. I can’t wait to get one when I move out of this flat.” Amber then turned her eyes off the screen to look at Maggie with a confused face.

“Really? I would have assumed you would be a cat girl.” Amber said with fake shock as she fully laid out on her side to look at the other occupant of the bed, finally breaking the awkward silence that had been building between them.

“What and live up the crazy cat woman librarian clich?? I have more interests than just books and fucking you.” Maggie laughed as she too observed the other woman in her bed and turned her body away from the screen.

“I wouldn’t have known…” Amber said, and Maggie thought Amber was making fun of her. But before she could come back with a retort, Amber continued, “What else do you like to do?” The question felt genuine, as if Amber was feeling the need to build on the conversation instead of letting the silence return. It was true, she didn’t know enough about her tutor, except for her sexual tastes and teaching methods.

“Um.” Maggie said, the mean thing she was about to say swallowed down. She wanted to answer and learn more about the girl she had been fucking for half a year, but she wasn’t sure if it was wise to get closer to Amber. The girl seemed to be trouble…but her curiosity won out in the end. “Well, I like hiking and working out a lot and like some other small hobbies, knitting and yoga. I know it's pretty basic.”

“Yeah, that is pretty fucking basic.” Amber said deadpan.
Maggie gave a little laugh at the other occupant’s bluntness, “Well, what about you, I assume, you have other interests too…or no?” Amber almost looked surprised that the redhead had decided to continue the conversation but answered quickly.

“Well working out too, but I hate hiking. I’m into swimming though and I play guitar at some bars in my free time. Mostly just instrumental versions of songs.” Amber said.
The last part did peak Maggie’s interests. “I love instrumental versions, what ones do you play?”

“You do?” Amber asked again even more surprised. When Maggie nodded, Amber thought for a second and continued. “Well, I have a few favorites…”
Suddenly the conversation began to flow very naturally to the point time flew by without them noticing. The nature show went unwatched and Amber’s phone went unlooked at. For the first time since meeting each other, Amber and Maggie started to get to know the woman who had been their most despised person and now their greatest sexual pleasure. At 12 PM the wave of tiredness hit them, and Maggie turned off the lights. They fell asleep a few feet from each other not saying goodnight but thinking about their long talk.

Maggie woke up to the sun hitting her face from the now clear sky. Her head was foggy about the night before and as she tried to move, she found a weight on her body. Her green eye’s shot open as she looked down in the now lit room to see that she and Amber were now touching. Not only were they touching, they were what only can be described as cuddling. Their legs were entangled, and Amber had a small smile on her sleeping face as she rested on the redhead’s shoulder. Their upper bodies had molded into each other tightly, the long loose t-shirts providing minimal distance or restriction to how close they could be. Amber was slightly sleeping on top of Maggie, their arms around each other lightly.

For how beautiful Amber was, Maggie could see she was not as graceful a sleeper one would expect. Maggie couldn’t help running her hands through the blonde silky hair. She could see the softest amount of very light brown hidden under the locks of yellow and pink and she wondered what the girl’s natural hair color really was. She rarely was this close to her fuck buddy when not trying to pin or get pinned by her. The brushing of her hair seemed to wake Amber slightly as she gave a yawn.

“Umm, morning.” Maggie said lightly as Amber’s eyes seemed to flutter open, but she too seemed to not really take in where she was or how her body was set.

“Morning.” Amber yawed back lazily as she gave a light stretch, nuzzling her face into Maggie’s neck and becoming still again with a deep breath that seemed to relax her more. Then the brown eyes shot open, her body freezing as she took in her surroundings. She immediately took in the feeling of being close to Maggie, that their legs had entwined, and she had definitely been cuddling her sex rival, the one she was supposed to hate. It felt really good, but Amber was not about to say that. She hadn’t cuddled with someone in years and despite feeling very well rested, she couldn’t make sense of it. The cold exterior of Amber’s personality returned like a flash. She pushed herself off of Maggie to the side of the bed at a loss of words.

She wasn’t the only one, Maggie didn’t know what to say, this was a new type of interaction with the blonde and both were equally confused. Amber looked very annoyed, but Maggie couldn’t tell if it was with her or maybe the blonde was annoyed with herself. “I need to go.” She said jumping off the bed and pulling on the yoga pants faster than Maggie had seen her leave before.

“Ok, sure.” Maggie responded slightly unsure of how she felt in this moment. She sat up in her bed, not sure what else to do or say. She watched the blonde dress quickly hiding the body that she craved nearly every second of every day. She hadn’t slept so well in a long time, and couldn’t help saying what was on her mind, “If it is easier and you want to stay over again next time, I honestly don’t mind.” She said giving Amber a little sheepish look, like she had just asked a new friend over for the first time.

Amber considered her seemingly at a loss of words. The way they had acted the last few hours after their fight and now in the morning was so different to their normal interactions it was giving her a headache. Amber took a breath and finally said

“Umm, yeah sure, whatever, I need to go.” As she finished pulling on her workout bra and shoes trying not to trip because of the speed she was going. She grabbed her backpack and made her way towards the door but froze at it just like the night before and turned her head back to Maggie with a similar sheepish look. “See you tomorrow?” She asked, knowing what she wanted to hear.

Maggie was still watching her from the bed in the long t-shirt, looking very sexy to the brown eyes. “Yeah, if you are free.”
“I’ll text you.” The punk girl said as left the bedroom and a few seconds later Maggie heard the front door of her apartment open and close.

She sat there in bed thinking about the night she had just had and who it was with. The intense aggressive sex followed by the two hours of hanging out with Amber was just…fun. That was the only word she could find for it that didn’t dig too deep into her mind. She also couldn’t deny that waking up next to the blonde felt good, like really good. Her body seemed to just enjoy touching Amber even when they weren’t fighting and that was something she had not expected. And their conversation was engaging too, she hadn’t been open with someone like that in a while. ‘That was nice.’ She thought as she stood up and started to get dressed, a faint blushing on her cheeks.

“Excuse me!” The voice said snapping Maggie out of the memory of her and Amber’s first night together. The green eyes came back into focus at the young male student in front of her desk.

“Oh, I’m sorry, yes, the medical section is row R. Down the hall to the left.” Maggie said, trying to be as friendly as possible and not frustrated that the memory was interrupted. It was one of her favorites to think about.

“Perfect thanks.” He said but didn’t walk away. His eyes were focused on the ample amount of pale cleavage the librarian was displaying from her open blouse. Maggie noticed and gave a little cough that the boy understood, a glance was fine, but the staring was a bit much. He turned away and walked towards the row Maggie had presented. With him gone, Maggie turned her focus back to the sheets in front of her and pushed the memories of Amber out of her mind.

The sound of fast typing and endless clicking was the usual noise emanating from the front desk of the school library at this time of year. Students who approached the desk to ask a question or gawk at the occupant were sent away with very short precise answers that left very little chance for prolonged conversation. Boy’s would attempt to converse with her, eyeing the delicious pale cleavage that was promptly displayed from her open light blue blouse. Even quite a few girls would come up to appreciate the woman’s chest who was working behind the desk, fully focused on her task at hand and not worried about the spectators, she had become used to it.

Maggie Reynolds sat at the front of her computer working on the continued report and fliers of the Annual Library Gala that was set to be hosted in 4 weeks exactly from today. As the director’s top choice for becoming the head librarian, Maggie’s role in running and preparing for this event was the biggest it had ever been in the three years she had been working here. The amount of effort and pressure to have a perfect event was enough to break most people, but Maggie wanted and lived for these events, specifically this one.

The College’s Gala was by far the most important funding night for the library and school every year. In recent memory it would become the talk of the college students. Tickets were always in high demand due to the high-end sponsors that would attend and copious amounts of food and drinks served. An event such as this would potentially make or break the staff of the library and also provide sustainability of their funding. Maggie had always taken a backseat the last few years, but this year she was in control and nearly every decision was hers. Or at least half of them, due to her competition. This one event could put anyone’s name on the map in their small circle, and a chance for better-quality jobs. For Maggie, it could provide the security she enjoyed for another year and beyond in the job she loved. This specific gala was extra important to her as it seemed the Director would select her as the head librarian if it went smoothly.

The event itself was a fancy black-tie, the men would all be in their most pristine suits, and the women in elegant dresses. Alcohol was always generously poured and many of the women were not afraid to show off a little skin. It was a place to meet people, and the library staff’s goal was to ensure everyone was as happy as can be. They would also push them to donate generous sums of money by any means necessary. The guests normally included the high ups on the college board and the most influential donors from the city. On the surface, it was the one school event that matched the sports teams and Greek life events. For the staff it was the hardest time of the year having to plan such a massive event. Every detail had to be perfect, every choice Maggie made had to be accurate and done with extreme care.

Entertainment, food, events, and on and on the list went that Maggie needed to assemble and correct for a single night. She viewed the guest list over and over. She would see new names pop up every day and would always double check they were supposed to be there. It meant hours upon hours of tireless planning, meetings, and phone calls added onto her day job. For anyone else this would have been enough to overwhelm a person’s psychology with the stress. For Maggie however, it seemed like a breeze, because compared to her personal life and situation, the Gala was a walk in the park. It seemed like an escape compared to that issue or in more specifically, that person. The real stress in her life came from her, the woman that seemed to have a permanent parking place in Maggie’s mind. Amber.

She had changed Maggie’s life forever and now seemed determined to tear her down and leave the librarian in shambles. Her former mortal enemy, turned fuck buddy, turned potential lover, and finally turned mortal enemy again. Thinking about it too much gave Maggie a migraine beyond anything work had ever given her.

Amber dominated Maggie’s thoughts whenever she wasn’t working, so instead she threw herself into planning this Gala, anything to distract herself from dealing with the other woman. The stunning blonde had become an obsession of Maggie’s over the last year. It seemed they were destined to try and kill each other whenever they were within proximity. Twice in their lives they had thrown themselves in bitter catfights. Both times a clashing of wills to force the other to back down permanently and admit their inferiority. Needless to say, neither fight ended in the way they expected. Because for two women who wanted to kill each other, they always seemed to end up nude and fucking like animals anytime they got alone. This was especially true after and even more true during their catfights.

That was her first experience in a sexual competition, where she and Amber tried to fuck each other down. Maggie loved doing it with the blonde; that was a part of her she was no longer willing to deny. Amber was the best sex she had ever had, and their emotional connection made every meeting they had a dopamine shot to her veins. They made her feel more alive than even the newest books could or a holiday to a cozy cabin.

That wasn’t the real problem with Amber that Maggie had, which caused her so much distress. If they were just enemies, it would be fine, they could coexist hating each other. But stupidly Maggie had let her feelings get in the way. They weren’t just enemies and no matter how hard each of them tried they couldn’t stay away from one another; not anymore anyway.

Something had changed between them from their nights alone. Even now, after all that had happened between them, the blonde was something Maggie wanted. Not just sexually, not just her body, though it was an incredible bonus. She wanted everything. She loved the blonde’s personality, her drive, Amber’s confidence. She loved how kind she was when no one else was around, how the harsh walls she kept up seemed to melt away when they lay in bed together in the mornings. She enjoyed the possessiveness Amber had over her, because she was equally as possessive. Some people might find Amber aggressive, but Maggie didn’t mind and enjoyed the challenge. On the outside maybe they looked different, acted different, but alone they were a good pair and that is what mattered most to Maggie.

She knew they had been close to becoming girlfriends and maybe that is why it hurt even worse. She knew she had messed up saying ‘I love you’ before the blonde was ready. But Amber had only made things worse with her reaction, so in her mind they were both to blame. They had regressed to the beginning of their relationship, with a hatred burning like a wildfire, fueled by their inability to communicate and admit the truths they both were scared of. She knew if she and Amber ended up alone, they would be fighting again. A fight she secretly wanted but was also terrified of because the idea of causing pain and hurt to Amber didn’t give Maggie the thrill it used to.

A second source of fear was that each time she saw the blonde, she worried it would be her last. If one of them broke off contact for good, it could end everything. She didn’t want that or at least she didn’t think she wanted it. They had no further contact since their little phone duel and this alone was eating her up inside. Maybe she would never see Amber again, and that came close to breaking her heart. But if they did, another fight was sure to occur.

Besides Amber, there were quite a few other women who had entered the librarian’s life over the last year that wanted the title of biggest thorn in her side. The two leading candidates now were her co-worker Bianca and a bartender named Silvia. The latter she had confronted at the Showtime bar when in a moment of weakness, she had gone to try and make amends with Amber. Silvia had stopped her for reasons she didn’t really understand. Their disagreement led to a fight of their own that she had lost. She left the bar humiliated and without resolution with Amber swearing to never to go back or see the short haired woman again.

It seemed the bartender had other ideas, and Maggie had received a friend request from the busty bar girl. She wasn’t sure why she accepted, but she did and hours later found herself in a dirty chat log of pics and threats from her new rival. Silvia was demanding she come and satisfy her for a good victory fuck as she had been beaten, and Maggie told her to fuck off and that her ‘win’ was not a real fight.

The messages kept coming however and Maggie realized that Silvia had no intention of letting up until Maggie submitted to her in some form or another. It only took a few back and forth posts for Maggie to realize it really seemed to annoy Silvia that she was being defiant to her, so Maggie doubled down. They got more aggressive telling each other what they were going to do if they fought again. Then the pictures started happening after Silvia sent one of her tits resting on the bar. Maggie replied with one in her sexiest librarian clothes with plenty of tit to match. Then to double down and feeling embolden, she sent a few skimpy bikini shots to her rival with her ass. Half an hour later she got one in return of Silvia in a sexy red one-piece thong bikini. Her ass looked incredible with her showing it off to the camera. The caption ‘Is your face available?” was written with a lip emoji.

The burn hit its mark and Maggie suddenly was more engaged than ever. The photos got dirtier and more aggressive. They switched to lingerie, and a few then even topless, but not yet nude. Maggie had never had a non-direct sexual confrontation save for the facetime sex she did with Amber and she was enjoying it.

This went on for almost a few weeks straight and Maggie felt that she and Silvia had a deeper rivalry than she had thought, and it was growing at an exponential rate every message. She wanted nothing more than to put the bitch in her place which would be under Maggie’s buns, but in truth she was not planning on going after the bartender yet. She was planning on avoiding that until she had a better plan to deal with Amber in some way or another. The messages did stop about a week ago and Maggie wondered what the other woman was waiting for or if she had finally backed down.

At least she didn’t have to see Silvia every single day, that was not the case for the other woman on her sex rival list. 3 months prior she and her co-worker Bianca had sex fought to determine who would back down in a meeting in their quest to outdo each other professionally. The fight led to Maggie and her attached by the hip of their stockings until she had forced the other pale woman to cum in a pussy to pussy fuck off. She then gave her another one for good measure and slapped her ass with her own work clipboard like a paddling. Bianca had told her they were not done with each other, and Maggie now knew the raven-haired beauty had meant it.

Bianca hadn’t taken the loss well and within a week had begun attacking Maggie with increasing aggression trying to goad her into another sexual showdown and reignite the rivalry. Maggie had ignored these attacks at first, as she thought of ways to fix her relationship with Amber. But after what happened at The Showtime and her fallout with the blonde during their masturbation call, Maggie decided she would not take it anymore from Bianca.

The game of cat and mouse quickly turned into a game of cat and cat, both hunting the other while being hunted themselves. They no longer messed with each other’s schedules and didn’t go after each other’s professional standings at the library. That seemed to no longer interest them now that they had a more personal dispute. The library turned into a jungle of sexual incidents between the two women where they seemed to be determined to challenge each other for sexual supremacy.

It started with bumping hips or brushing shoulders when passing each other in the hall. That only lasted a day or two as Bianca realized Maggie was no longer backing down. The next day they started wearing more and more revealing clothing. They barely kept the professional tones whenever they talked during meetings. The short business skirts allowed asses to get aggressively pinched when one of them was restocking books or helping students with their work. Hair would be slightly pulled when they were focused on a computer, snapping their head back.

The attacks were so quick that the prey could only glare at the swaying ass of her rival as she walked away with a point. This had been going on for weeks and it was clear that they were both nearing their breaking point. Maggie knew the only thing that would solve this was rematch sexfight with her rival. She just didn’t know when and where they would attempt to fuck each other into professional and sexual submission.

It was now a week till the big event and Maggie was finalizing the official welcome flyer at the front desk of the library. This is where she spent a decent amount of her day because it was normally a safe zone from attacks from Bianca. It was a slow time in the day, and only a few students were around the tables near the desk reading and studying. She shifted her work and began working at the welcome guide for the night when she heard the distinct sound of heels clicking behind her. That noise meant Bianca was approaching and Maggie took a breath to calm her sex drive that spiked as it normally did when the raven-haired girl was nearby. She wasn’t in a position to be attacked, she considered, and with the sound of the heels made it clear Bianca wasn’t attempting to sneak up on her.

The sounds stopped as Bianca came to pause behind the sitting Maggie. Both girl’s hairs were in buns and dressed professionally if not slightly provocatively with their stockings and short skirts. They were a sight when stood side by side or in close proximity. Maggie did have an extra button undone showing off some hot cleavage and hinted at the set mountains she kept hidden. Bianca stood behind Maggie for a few seconds not expecting any acknowledgment. She stared at the back of her rival’s head, stopping herself from ripping that red hair out of its bun and fighting this bitch. ‘Not yet, but soon’, she thought as she noticed what the redhead was working on and her exposed creamy cleavage that was so easily targetable.

“Miss Reynolds, may I see the flyer for the library gala?”

“Of course.” Maggie responded promptly while tensing slightly at the closeness. She didn’t turn to look back at her work sex rival but could see the sexy figure reflected in the monitors. Bianca leaned down and forward looking at the screen over Maggie’s shoulder whilst also putting her tits near the redhead’s face. Again, in the reflection Maggie got a good look at the valley between the other woman’s impressive chest. Her green eyes shot to Bianca’s beautiful face just a few inches away, remembering the hot wet kissing they had done to each other a few months ago. Bianca’s blue eyes remained on the screen as Maggie brought her view back to the monitor as well waiting for this interaction to be over with.

A few seconds passed as Bianca scanned the file, her blue eyes running up and down the display looking for any error, something to call out the other woman. “Are you finished?” Maggie asked, annoyed at the intrusion, and frustration on how close Bianca had moved her body. “Almost…” Bianca said, looking up quickly with her blue eyes and did a quick scan of the room. With all the students lost in their books and the coast clear she leaned her face back down and spit into Maggie’s cleavage in a long glop.

Maggie jumped slightly but stopped herself from gasping as she felt the wet substance of spit land on her pale skin and slick down between the valley of her large breasts. The wet substance fired every nerve on her pale skin it passed and slid down her body. Maggie seethed, not able to attack back or yell knowing Bianca had again upped the ante on their attacks. Another line crossed as they neared another sexual confrontation. Happy with her successful attack, Bianca leaned back up, eyeing the redhead again, with a fire in her eyes that was daring the redhead to challenge her right then and there.

“Hmm, the report and fliers look decent, but I would use a different font. Don’t want to come off as boring for an event such as this.” She said with a smile knowing her spit was now oozing down the redhead’s sweet cleavage and there was nothing she could to stop it. Maggie turned her head around; a dark look on her face masked the sense of growing arousal from the game they were playing.

“You think so? Personally, I think your taste is off, but I’ll take it into consideration.”
Bianca gave a fake smile as she turned on her heel and made her way back down the rows of books. Maggie watched her go, following the professional woman’s hot ass flex up and down in the skirt like it was bouncing. Bianca’s business skirt was so short that just walking risked some cheek showing from behind. Every guy at the library was getting a free show she thought because both of them were dressing for each other.

Maggie returned to her work now typing harder and faster on the keyboard. She continued writing out the reports but began to daydream as she felt the spit make it down her chest and start to move down her stomach towards her navel. She imagined herself standing up and going after Bianca right then and there. Her heels would click aggressively, and Bianca would turn around just in time to face her more than ready to settle the score.

She would tackle the black-haired bitch in clear view of the students as the two of them would begin to fight on the floor. The people around who saw or heard the commotion would rush over but, instead of breaking them apart would form a tight circle around the two beauties ensuring neither could escape the other. They would continue to wrestle in the middle and settle the score once and for all. Their clothes would be torn off in large pieces to the cheering crowd who roared and screamed like animals as the woman’s sexy bodies became more and more revealed.

Their hot pale bodies squeezing each other, hair torn out of their buns, each woman trading the top position over and over as they became more and more nude and feral. The men around them all hard as rocks, the woman wet with jealousy as the two best bodies in the library and maybe the school had a sexy little catfight for all to see. Of course, in Maggie’s mind, it would end when their pale bodies would be drained, and they struggled in only the teeniest of thongs they each wore on their hips, the crowd going uncontrollable at the sight. Until Maggie successfully ripped Bianca’s thong off her body making her fully nude and bare. She would still have her own barley on, the only piece of clothing that wasn’t in shreds around them.

She would claim the top spot and pin the other woman to the carpet. Their now hot sweaty bodies would be in near full contact as Maggie forced their legs open. Bianca’s smooth pink pussy wide open by the force in a starfish pose they would be in. Maggie wouldn’t care if she had only her thong on, as long Bianca was completely nude and under her. It would be worth the humiliation that the blue-eyed slut would feel.

The bottom woman would scream in frustration as Maggie celebrated to the applause of the men and women around them, the catfight over and her victory secured. But with their equal sized orbs pressed hard into each other, she would feel Bianca’s hard nipples, they wouldn’t be able to hide their cunts starting to drip, each knowing a catfight was unable to really settle anything between them. Their nude bodies touching everywhere, green and blue eyes would meet, and the desire would be palpable.

Maybe it would be a quick kiss, or a lick to the lips that signaled they had not settled anything with their clothes ripping catfight. She would stand up and drag the nude Bianca by the hair to the back of the library, away from the eyes and desperate crowd. Then alone, the real fight between them would begin, a full on sexfight between the women, this time not a one off, not who cums first, but who can drain the other, who can fully fuck the winner to the other’s complete satisfaction till she couldn’t go on. One that would only finish once they were each covered in sweat and cum. Wrapped up together with one of them on top moaning in victory.

At this point Bianca’s spit was not the only wet spot on Maggie’s body as she shifted her legs uncomfortably wanting to go home and masturbate to the sexy images in her head. So far, neither she nor Bianca had set the stage for another sexfight, but with spitting down her chest, Maggie knew it was coming sooner rather than later. Her shift was another 2 hours so going home wasn’t an option, and she decided to continue her work double time to distract her. Lost in her computer Maggie typed away not noticing the things happening around her, until she heard the question from a woman who had approached the front of the desk.

“Excuse me, can you please point me to the director’s office?”
Maggie froze in place staring at the screen, her entire body seemed to react to the sound of that voice, the only voice that really mattered to her, the voice of her darkest nightmares, and her most wonderful dreams. The girl she loved and hated with a passion stronger than anything she had thought was possible in her life. She looked up towards the voice and came face to face with none other than Amber Fielder herself, standing in Maggie’s library, in front of her like nothing had ever happened between them, like she was carefree in this world. But this girl who had just asked this question in front of her was not the Amber she knew, and Maggie’s flight or fight reaction went haywire unsure of how to handle the new look of her rival.

The blonde’s pink streaks were gone, leaving only her yellow hair in a messy ponytail. She had a pair of glasses on that framed in her brown eye nicely and wasn’t wearing the tiny amount of makeup that she normally put on. She was dressed very modestly, a sweater that did it’s best to hide the incredible rack hidden behind that Maggie had personally sucked many times before. Small cute earrings, with the nose ring nowhere to be seen. She also had a long skirt on, that gave no hints to her muscular legs and incredible ass under it. This wasn’t the punk girl that Maggie knew, Amber looked like a normal slightly older student with a very pretty smile who would turn heads when she walked into a room from her natural beauty alone.

Maggie stared, mouth half open, after all they had said on their last phone call, all they had done to fight each other. After threatening to rape each other…which was one of Maggie’s biggest regrets she had ever said. She would still cry on some nights thinking about saying that to Amber, the girl she was still in love with, but she just couldn’t control it when around the blonde. The blonde brought emotions out of her that she kept very deep.

“Amber!?…What…what are you doing here?!” Maggie said, nearly losing control right then and there. If she had thought the urge of jumping on Bianca for a catfight was intense, the feelings were tripled now face to face with the blonde. She couldn’t help sitting up slightly from her seat, her muscles becoming tense, her nipples began to get stiff just from being a foot away from her longtime rival.

Amber gave Maggie a beautiful smile, her pink lips showing off her pearly white teeth as she turned her head slightly, “I’m sorry, you must have me confused for someone. I’m simply looking for the director’s department, do you know where it is?” She had practiced this conversation in the mirror 100 times and so far, the redhead was playing the character exactly how she had planned. Even with all her preparations it was still very hard to look at Maggie in person. After how much they hurt each other Amber knew they were beyond words. This was the game of love and war they played, and this time Amber decided to make the first move.

Maggie couldn’t breathe, it felt like a panic attack was starting as she and Amber stared at each other, the same eye’s she had watched through a screen 3 weeks ago in their dirty masturbation contest. The way Amber was looking at her, she knew, she knew how she would react and that frustrated Maggie even more. She would not give the blonde this, she could play any game Amber wanted to play.

“Row H…. past the poetry section. Do you want me to show you?” Maggie asked as her green colored nails clenched into fists. She noticed two people now were in line behind the blonde, but she didn’t care.

“Oh, no thank you, but I will make sure I’ll come to you if I have any questions or need help!” Amber smiled again with no malice, no hint of anything about their relationship and knowing each other. She turned and started making her way down the rows Maggie had pointed out. She did not look back, she did not sway her hips, not doing anything that gave a single hint towards their shared past. Maggie watched her go with a fire burning in her soul. Her heart was doing flips, her mind was screaming at her for being caught unaware, her cunt was wet from an interaction with Amber that lasted less than 30 seconds.

She watched the blonde move down the long line of rows, Maggie’s knowledge of the blonde’s body enough for her to see her nude. Amber took a turn and went into the section as Maggie blinked. Did that just happen… Did her ex-lover just walk in and pretend not to know her, the same woman she had threatened and been threatened to rape just three weeks ago. Amber was playing a game with her, another game between them, she didn’t know when it would end.

Too much had been said and done between them to just talk it out. They were going to try and kill each other…and in truth that scared her. She was scared of the part of her that wanted to fight her. It was fully in contrast with the other part of her that was still madly in love with Amber Fielder. Even more so than when she first had said the words on accident. She didn’t understand why, but she still wanted to hurt Amber, physically and emotionally. Maybe to share her pain? Because the blonde had rejected her sharing of love, so she would force some other emotions to share. In truth, she wasn’t sure how to handle this, but it seemed that without her consent another game had been started between them. And Maggie knew that no matter what, she would see it to the end with Amber.

-----
Hello everyone. I have been really enjoying the flurry of new stories being posted so I thought I would try to continue the trend. This is part 1 of a new story that features Maggie and yeah, sorry for not a lot of action in this post. My goal right now is one new part every 2 weeks so hopefully that’s chill with everyone. I know that’s a long time between sections but ehhhh what can you do, it will be better than 5 months like the last story lol.

Uhhh, yeah, let me know your thoughts and comments about the way the story is going, and I hope you enjoyed it. Hopefully, everyone is down for another story about the freckled librarian.

Till next time.
King