Part 3

Maggie made it through the rest of the day without any sight of Amber, Bianca, Marissa, or Isabella. Per the Director, she wouldn?t see Amber again until the Gala on Saturday night, so she didn?t have to worry?for now. Her mind raced about the comments her ex had made during the meeting, trying to piece together the limited information she had.

Amber had mentioned a singer in her band and that was news to Maggie. When they were sleeping together there was no female singer. The few times she had gone to watch Amber in secret the blonde had performed alone. She knew her ex wasn?t one to team up, so there must have been a big reason. She assumed from the tone and suggestive words Amber had used to describe this singer that she was very attractive. The more she thought about it, the more she determined this singer was the very same person Amber had been fighting the night at the Showtime.

That meant this new girl and the slutty bartender Silvia would be at the Gala. Another two wild cards that used sex as a weapon and potentially would be on the prowl. They would be a further mix with the growing number of women in Maggie?s life who played this sexual game she found herself in.

Ironically it was the calmest afternoon she had had in months? work wise. She couldn?t enjoy it however, due to the nagging comment from Amber about a video being too sent to her. What was Amber going to send her that she couldn?t have just said in the meeting?

Her thoughts raced the more she thought about it and more the questions came to her head. Should she send something before to Amber first and get ahead of it? It was going to be a dirty video; she was sure of that. Would it be like what she had done with Silvia and their exchange?
No, that didn?t make sense. Amber would have just called her, not done it by chat. She had several more thoughts but, in the end, she simply knew she would have to wait and see.

As she got home from work, she found herself pacing in her bedroom looking at outfits and bikinis she would wear to send a video back to Amber if needed. Starting at 6PM she began checking her phone every 5 minutes, but no messages appeared from her ex fuck buddy.
She tried reading a book to relax, and then put on a movie, anything to stop herself looking at her phone screen. Nothing worked and she eventually stopped trying to distract herself.

At 8PM, still nothing as she ate dinner. Maggie began to think that Amber had been playing with her. The bitch had gotten her flustered when nothing was really going to be sent. It was just a bizarre trick and she had fallen for it. She felt very stupid.

At 10 PM Maggie started getting ready for bed, now fully believing nothing was coming and angrier more than ever at herself. She got out of the shower and was drying her sexy body with a soft white towel while gritting her teeth. ?Why would she do this?? She asked aloud to no one, when the sound of she had been waiting all night finally came. Her phone buzzed on the mattress loudly and Maggie dropped her towel in surprise. She looked over with wide eyes and felt nervous as she slowly walked over and picked it up.

The message was indeed from Amber, and a video was already being downloaded quickly. Her bitch of an ex hadn?t lied but when she saw the size of the video, she realized she had been wrong. It was just under an hour long. Way too long for a striptease or something of that nature. ?What is this?? She thought but didn?t dwell on it as she hit the play button. She sat down nude on her soft bed and crossed her toned legs as the video began to play.

She expected the blonde to appear right, maybe taunting her or calling her out. But as the screen lit up all that appeared was Amber?s messy room. It looked just like it had the last time she and her ex had slept there together as if it was yesterday and not 3-4 months ago.

?You sure you want to record me pinning you down?? Came a voice that Maggie recognized, but couldn?t place right away. It wasn?t one she associated with Amber, but her heart rate started to pick up as another voice spoke back.

?Yes, because I?m looking forward to watching it and showing everyone else. Think of it as blackmail for the winner.? The voice that Maggie knew better than anyone else responded.

Maggie?s pupils grew larger in her eyes as her missing blonde lover walked onto the screen. She paused the video with her heart pounding and her cheeks already starting to go flush. She jumped off the bed quickly turning off all the lights in her room till the screen was the only thing illuminated. She crawled back onto the bed and leaned back on the headboard. With a small gulp she went into full screen mode trying to see Amber in as much detail as possible.

The blonde was in a light red sports bra and matching yoga pants. The pink streaks were already gone, and her hair was done up into a loose yellow ponytail. Her beautiful face had that taunting look that Maggie loved so much. The look though was being given to someone else in the room that she couldn?t see yet. With a deep breath, she hit the play button and again Amber began stretching in her tight clothes.

The video continued as the other voice spoke again, ?I?m surprised you actually texted me today, you must really want this gig.? Hearing the voice again Maggie knew who it was and her mouth opened slightly more. It was Daphne, the drummer and manager of the original band she had chosen for the Gala. The one that had backed out from the event and that Amber?s was replacing. A million questions came into Maggie?s head with the first one being, ?How the hell did they know each other??

?It?s one of the biggest gigs in the city, of course I want it.? Amber replied to the still hidden woman. She looked at the camera and gave it a sly smile and Maggie felt that she was directly speaking to her through this little video.

?No, I doubt that it is only it. You have never given a shit about anything, even gigs. So why now, what?s changed?? Daphne mused with plenty of curiosity mixed with annoyance.

Amber didn?t answer while still looking at the camera with her soft brown eyes. The unsaid answer was in Maggie?s mind, ?You know why?. She could almost hear Amber say it just by the look she was being given. Amber pushed back onto Daphne. ?And you must really want my Showtime pass because you texted back pretty quickly. I?m surprised you were willing to make do on our little spat last night.?

?Let?s be real, this has been building between us for a while, so I thought, why not now if you are offering? We both have something the other wants and now we can figure all of it out.? Daphne huffed with a bit more aggression as if she remembered her and Amber were not friends. They were both here for something and neither intended to leave without it.

?Hmm, I think it?s been building for the last four years because I said no to you.? Amber hummed as she continued her stretching. Maggie sucked in her breath at that comment, wondering now about their history even more. Was this a potential girl who had wanted Amber to be her girlfriend? Maggie tried to push the thought from her head as it brought up some very unwelcome feelings that were too closely related to jealousy. She could only assume the other woman had also started stretching as Amber?s eyes had moved away from the camera and were following some movement off screen.

Daphne?s voice got lower and clearly; she did not take that comment lightly. ?You know what Amber. I?m glad you declined, it showed me how much of an entitled bitch you were.?

Amber didn?t reply, but Maggie saw the look of anger briefly appear on her ex?s face before being pushed back down. She quickly gave a cool look to Daphne and Maggie doubted the drummer had caught the small glimpse of what Amber was really thinking.

The still-hidden girl continued, ?Well, after this I?m just glad I won?t have to see or hear you play anymore at the Showtime. I mean, your guitar skills are subpar at best which begs the question, how many blowjobs did you have to give to get that pass??

The look of anger was now fully gone, and Amber snickered aloud at the other girl?s comments but shot back just the same through the giggling. ?I would guess the same number as you, and you still couldn?t get one.?

?Maybe because I?m not an untalented musician and I can get one by on merit alone.? Daphne sneered haughtily but Maggie detected a hidden sense of frustration behind the words. It was clear she didn?t take the sexual burn lightly and was not one to have her skills questioned. She wondered if Daphne had really tried to get a Showtime Pass through alternative means.

?By your logic, you must be clearly lacking in one talent I have.? Amber rebuked and Maggie was slightly impressed how her ex was insulting this rival. Was it weird that Amber talking back was turning her on, even though the words were not for her? ?God damn it.? She thought, as the voice inside her head told her it was.

?The logic is, you?re a classless slut and I?m not.? Daphne explained with a taunting tone.

Amber sneered back, ?Ok Daphne, I?m tired of listening to your mouth. How about we cut the shit and get to it??

The other girl chuckled like she wasn?t worried. ?Sounds good Amber. As we drunkenly agreed at the bar last night, whoever pins the other to the wall or floor for 10 full counted seconds loses.? She confidently said as Maggie understood the challenge and wondered why they had chosen it. She and Amber had wrestled a lot on their beds, but never had they done a ?match? that ended by counting or pinning. She wasn?t sure how the punk girl would approach this, or if Amber would have any sort of advantage. She knew the blonde was in great shape, but her legs and ass were a lot stronger than her upper body. Maggie knew that for certain and she felt a pulse in her clit thinking about it.

?Wow, I?m surprised you remembered with how drunk you were.? Amber laughed as she rolled her eyes. She spread her legs and leaned down to each slowly while still looking at Daphne. She stretched each hamstring and inadvertently let her tits hang down slightly showing off her impressive cleavage for Maggie?s view.

?Excuse me? I was drunk?! You were literally slurring your words, but I remember you getting into my face which started this.? Came the reply while a sexy deeply tanned toned leg stepped into the camera. Maggie was getting her first glimpse of Daphne?s body and if that leg was the preview, she was suddenly much more excited for the full show.

?I got in your face because you were making snide comments from your little group at the bar. Then you came and sat at my table bragging about the gig when I told you to fuck off. I?m glad you did though because it is going to give us a chance to settle it.? Amber breathed and Maggie felt the sense of impending conflict.

?Just wanted to make sure you knew what you were missing out on.? Daphne replied, with a small hint of sexuality and matching conflict.

?See? You still aren?t over me rejecting your little offer.? Amber bragged and then gave a coy smile. ?You know the guys wanted us to do this little pin match last night at the bar and you?re a lucky little bitch that we didn?t. I would have pinned you on that nasty sticky floor and then poured my drink all over your pretty face for good measure.? Maggie watched on as the girl she still loved switched personalities and became the bitch that she had fought. It was like she was seeing two sides of Amber. The one side she loved and the one side she hated, but she knew Amber came with the whole package?and she liked the challenge.

?That?s cute you think you would have won, but if we had done it then we would have been separated. Doing it privately, with only us will make it much easier. This way, no one can separate us when I start humiliating you.? Daphne jeered back.

?Humiliation? I like the sound of that.? Amber agreed with a dark smile and it seemed she had finished her little pre-stretch. She stood up and crossed her arms over her sexy chest seemingly ready to go.

?The stakes are the same as we promised last night too?? Daphne questioned as it seemed they were closer to finally starting this contest.

?Yes, and when I win, you and your band back out of the library gala gig.? Amber declared sounding equally as confident as the other woman.

?Fine. But when I win, I get your yearlong Showtime pass.? Daphne countered quickly. ?It will be great not having you and that bimbo Jenny getting in our way anymore.?

Amber smiled lazily and sounded like she knew a secret as she licked her lips, ?You don?t have to worry about winning Daphne. I promise.?

?Keep thinking that Amber, if you had joined my band when I asked you years ago, this whole thing could have been avoided. We would have had a lot of fun together.? Daphne breathed back and Maggie heard the clear sexual intent of the words this time. She took in a suck of breath as she felt a slice of jealousy she had so far pushed down, but it was bubbling to the surface. Knowing this girl had once crushed on her ex made her competition in Maggie?s eyes without them ever meeting. ?But you don?t care who Amber fucks right.? She reminded herself without much enthusiasm as she watched on.

The feeling of jealousy doubled as Daphne finally moved into view of the screen and was as attractive as Maggie had assumed. She had seen the woman in the YouTube music videos, but she was always in the back hiding behind the drum sets she used. The videos also rarely focused on her body which Maggie thought must have been a mistake. She had a very Mediterranean appearance as if her heritage was from Greece or maybe Italy. She had olive colored skin and what looked like very sharp eyes. She had dark brown or maybe even black hair that was tied up in a ponytail in a similar style as Amber was wearing.

She was wearing tight lime green workout clothes in preparation for this fight. A similar style sports bra that seemed stretched to contain her large tits. Her ass looked like a juicy bubble held in volleyball latex shorts that looked overly tight. They were roughly the same height and seemed to have a similar sexy build with their hourglass figures and thin waists. Daphne?s chest and ass looked like a near match for Amber?s and this only made this fight more even appealing in Maggie?s eyes. As she finished her comparisons of them, she accepted that this drummer?s body was a match for Amber?s and that meant also her own.

Maggie had talked with the band leader about performing at the Gala via email and calls only. She had always been impressed with her tone, but now she was more impressed with her body. She wished she had made a few of those meetings in person for a better look.

Amber?s face gave a sexy little grin at the band manager. ?I knew you still wished I had joined. You?re right though, we would have had a lot of fun, but no better chance than now to make up for the lost time.?

?I don?t think you will be having fun during this.?

?We will see, won?t we? Let?s find out who pins who.?

Maggie now knew the band she had chosen hadn?t backed out; they had been forced out. She knew how this video was going to turn out, but she still watched on pretending she didn?t. Amber had sent this to her, and her alone. This little pin match was going to turn into something much more. In the back of her mind, she didn?t want to watch her ex fuck fight another woman but there was no way in hell she was stopping the video.

It all made sense. Amber had found out about Daphne performing at the Gala and gotten her to wager it. It sounded like they also already had quite a bit of history, so maybe this was just a cumulation of many events between them. Maggie felt like she should have guessed the music scene in the city was small enough for Amber to know all of them.

She felt another pain of annoyance that Amber had found another woman who would fight in their way. She knew it was a bit hypocritical considering that she had met and fought two, in Bianca and Silvia, but Maggie ignored that logic. She had never made or sent a video to Amber like this, so again the blonde was the one in the wrong?like always.

They had finally stopped taunting each other and seemed to be waiting for the other to move first. Maggie wanted them to fight, but also not, which confused her. She had never watched a sexfight and continued trying to control the spike of jealousy that it wasn?t herself facing her Amber. They started circling each other slowly in the small room. A few seconds later and with no prompt, Daphne reached down and peeled her sports bra over her head. Maggie could only see the sides of the large breasts because Daphne back was facing the camera.

?Are you brave enough to go topless? You did say your tits were better and bigger than mine last night, and I don?t believe it.? Daphne questioned, clearly trying to intimidate Amber with the size and fullness of her chest. She tossed the green bra away off screen and though Maggie could still only see her back, looked to squeeze her own tits in a taunting fashion.

Amber laughed again, ?That is not a problem because they are, and in fact why just lose our tops if you are feeling cocky?? She pulled her own red sports bra off letting her tits bounce deliciously in Maggie?s line of sight. They jiggled slightly on the release and Maggie licked her lips at the rigid brown nipples becoming free. For being so busty, her tits should not have been that firm, Maggie thought. Sure, her own chest was similarly built, but still, looking at Amber?s thin body with those perfect tits caused Maggie to feel an unneeded envy.

The blonde was slightly paler than when Maggie and she had first met over a year ago, losing some of her glow in the winter. She didn?t have any bikini tan line however, so if the blonde was still tanning, it must have been topless. It had only been a month, but somehow, she had forgotten how hot Amber was even when viewed on a screen. Seeing her ex strip was getting Maggie wet already and a bit of her wished this video had been a private striptease just for her.

Amber threw her bra off to the side of the screen and reached for her yoga pants. She peeled the red lycra down her legs like a second skin. But right as she leaned up and stepped out of them, Daphne?s body obstructed Maggie?s view of the blonde. She couldn?t? see what Amber was wearing underneath and she let out a growl of frustration at the obstruction.

Daphne clearly was not about to be out done or scared off by the revealing of their bodies. She immediately peeled her own latex lime green volleyball shorts down leaving her in a dark green t-string thong right in front of the camera. It wasn?t stylish and was clearly made for working out in the exact type of shorts Daphne had been wearing. Maggie had quite a few like it in her own drawers.

Maggie couldn't help but groan at the sight of such a juicy ass right in front of the screen. It seemed to bounce when the tight shorts were removed and on every other little movement. Daphne kicked away the lime green cloth and ran her hands down her hips in a sexual manner. Her glutes looked incredible, even better out of the shorts than it did in. She cocked her hip clearly daring Amber to take it another step forward. Maggie wanted nothing more than to compare this body to her own in every way possible. When Amber did not seem to take the bait, or say anything, the Mediterranean girl gave a huff. She hooked her thumbs around the workout thong on her hips.

?If you want to strip so quickly, how about we go at it nude bitch?? Daphne growled at Amber as Maggie held her breath. She couldn?t believe how fast they were moving. If they were already willing to fight nude, then Maggie felt there already must have been plenty of sexual tension between them before they decided to come back to Amber?s room.

?Nah, I?m not going to give you the satisfaction of seeing me nude. I just wanted you to be extra comfortable when I force you on your back with me on top of you.? Amber insisted as she took a step forward towards her rival and brought them closer.

?Oh, that?s sweet of you to think of me.? Daphne responded with a heavy dose of sarcasm. ?But know, I?m going to make you very uncomfortable when I pin you.? She hissed with a lick of her lips as she too stepped forward, her sexy full ass flexing slightly in the video. As of now this was simply a pin match, but Maggie knew this could easily turn into more. You wouldn?t? strip down to just your tiny panties to wrestle another girl unless there was obvious attraction. How deep and lusty was that temptation she wasn?t sure. From this view she would only be able to see Daphne?s back on their first contact. ?Tsk?? She clicked her teeth, wanting them to already get into a different position so she could get a better view.

The girls moved forward a few steps before stopping and reaching for each other by the hands, arms outstretched. They were hesitant at first, fingers lightly touching and pulling back once then twice. Finally, the girl?s fingers interlaced, and they were palm to palm holding each other at arm?s length. They didn?t rotate or move at all so Maggie could only see Daphne?s sexy ass on the screen as her back was still facing the camera. They seemed to be feeling each other out and getting a gauge on each other?s strength.

For about a whole minute they held this pose, so Maggie took a better look at Amber?s rival?s backside. Her hair, though still in a ponytail was very long, nearing her lower back. It looked perfectly straight, a similar style to Amber?s blonde strands compared to Maggie?s own curly red locks. Her back and legs were incredibly sexy, and her darker skin reminded Maggie of Isabella. She felt a flush of anger and desire thinking of the Spanish girl?s band comment during the meeting.

A few seconds of quick shallow breaths when Daphne broke the quiet with a huff, ?We aren?t getting anywhere like this bitch.?

?Don?t worry, we are just getting started.? Amber growled as she rotated their arms downwards bringing their connected hands to the sides of their hips. In this position it allowed Amber to bring her busty chest forward in a direct line with her rival?s twins.

With a hard slam, their breasts came together as Amber went on the offensive. Daphne hissed in surprise of the sudden change of pace. It seemed like she was startled from the touching of their sexy nearly nude bodies. Maggie groaned as the very tanned ass and green thong moved closer to the screen as Daphne lost a foot or two.

As she watched the sexy large brown glutes flex in front of her screen, Maggie couldn?t help being slightly frustrated. She couldn?t see what she could only imagine was an intense titfight now happening between the two busty girls. She wondered which pair of nipples were currently poking harder in the other?s fat.

They seemed to begin to push in harder and intensify the nude test of strength. Maggie watched the light muscles in Daphne?s arms and back flex as their breathing picked up rapidly. With how close Maggie could see they had brought their stomachs, she felt like they were trying to flatten each other?s tits very early into this fight.

Happily, her first wish was granted, and with a grunt the fighters rotated slightly so Maggie could see a side shot of them. Amber and Daphne?s firm large orbs were compressed as tightly as she had imagined. She could see the look of concentration on both combatant?s faces as they glared at each other, brown eyes to brown eyes. Maggie brought her own hands to her large milky white tits and gave them a squeeze. It felt nowhere near as good as the sensation she was trying to recreate from the video and memory of the blondes hands. Her and Amber?s bust size was too close to measure and now she wanted to know if she matched up with Daphne. She also worried that Amber was enjoying this fight more than she enjoyed theirs. She pushed that emotion down as hard as possible and reminded herself, she didn?t care what Amber thought.

For almost five minutes the girls still moved very little, taking and losing inches with their chest. Every step countered by the other in this incredible erotic duel with their right legs firmly planted between each other?s sexy thighs. They grunted and hissed in turn as the video moved on. They seemed equal so far and Maggie knew their muscles must have been burning by now. They only looked hotter as sweat had exploded all around them like a coating of thick oil. They were breathing heavy, using the deep breaths to expand their chest into their rivals even more so. Though she had no problem watching Daphne?s bubble butt for hours, Maggie wanted to see more. Specifically, her blonde ex?s ass and tits of which she had only gotten glimpses of thus far in the fight.

The heavy amount of sweat made their tits slippery. In the process of keeping themselves nipple to nipple they incidentally began another slow rotation in their duel. Maggie smiled as Amber was getting closer and closer to having her own ass shown to the camera. The angle of the video would give a perfect view of Amber?s buns to her, and it was all Maggie wanted to see in the world. As Amber finally was turned to show her backside to the camera, Maggie gave a deep involuntary groan as she saw what the blonde was wearing.

She paused the video with a shaking finger as Amber?s own toned full ass was facing her. The blonde's sexy back was flexed, and the yellow strands went down between her shoulder blades. There was much to take in, but Maggie?s green eyes only had sight for the red workout t-thong Amber was wearing. Maggie knew that piece of cloth very well because it was hers, the one Amber had taken after their first fight almost over a year ago. She had discarded it as they hunted each other nude in the dark when she was caught. She could still feel the shame and humiliation of her defeat from that night. It was something she and Amber had never discussed and wondered if that was just another part of their issues.

Maggie knew now with certainty that Amber was not just having this fight for her own ambitions, but also as a show for her ex. It was some sick plan to make Maggie want to fight her even more?and it was working. Her bitch of an ex-fuck buddy was one hell of a performer and Maggie hated it. Sure, she still had Amber?s sexy little black lace G-string from the second fight, but the red workout thong had more meaning. It might have been less expensive and less erotic, but the red thong was the was the first, the first item taken in the long line of stolen clothes form their fights.

Maggie couldn?t look away; knowing this video was for her personally, not just a fight to enjoy, but a warning, a message that Amber was giving her, and that she was coming for her. She checked again and saw she had about 40 minutes left, and she would watch every second. She felt herself getting wetter in her nether regions, unable to ignore her own bodies needs much longer.

With her hands still shaking at the sight of the red piece of cloth, she hit play and the battle resumed. Daphne won a few feet and pushed them back for their bodies to be in full view of the camera. The wrestlers pushed in harder still, but their tits were now far too slippery from the sweat to keep them directly pressed. They used this to their advantage with a new tactic to slide a large tit in-between the rival?s globes for increased pressure as Maggie watched on.

They continued to rotate on their feet as Maggie turned her attention from their pressed tits to their faces. They had been quiet for the last couple minutes or at least Maggie couldn?t hear any of the heated arguments. Focusing on their lips, Maggie could see Amber?s mouth moving. The blonde pink tongue touched the other woman?s cheek and ear as she finished saying whatever she had hissed at her rival. Daphne immediately growled something back using her tongue to leave wet spots on Amber?s face in retaliation. Maggie wondered what they said, who was daring who to do what in their dirty fight.

They stopped turning with the sides of their bodies facing the camera. Maggie got a great view of their womanly humps, with their full juicy asses sticking out behind them and their stomachs and tits fully in contact. If you didn?t notice the red and green strings, you would have thought they were fully nude. But knowing the colors of their thongs, Maggie couldn?t help but imagine they were in a sexy Christmas photo shoot as she eyed them further. Her mind worked in weird ways sometimes, as Amber had pointed out to her quite often when they were sleeping together. Back on the screen Daphne was whispering but this time forehead to forehead with Amber, their pink lips just an inch or two apart.

Amber pushed her face in harder so that their lips were actually touching as she spat back more words, but Maggie wouldn?t call it a kiss. Daphne didn?t back down and was mouthing back lip to lip, so it looked like they were basically making out as they exchanged hot words. They stopped moving suddenly at the end of Amber?s second response with their eyes glued together and their lips still lightly touching. Maggie thought the video had frozen, it was such a sudden stop.

She reached down to check and accidentally hit the pause button just as Daphne locked Amber into a real aggressive kiss. A deep moan escaped from Maggie?s mouth and her clit gave a spike of pleasure at the frozen image of the lip lock. The sight had two sensations, one of lust and one of heartbreak. She had never felt those two emotions clash in such a way at the exact same moment. She knew Amber had fucked and sexfought other people recently but seeing her kiss another person on screen was different and raw. Maggie had been told hearing and seeing were two very different things and this was a real time lesson of that fact. Besides the heartbreak, the other feeling was raw desire for the sexual turn of the fight. She couldn?t stop herself from feeling those intense emotions as she reached down to begin and play with herself slowly. Maggie couldn?t look away or ignore her own sex as her senses and emotions were overloaded.

She hit play with her free hand, and the ferocious kiss ended up not lasting long at all. Amber seemed to be the one that broke it off with a savage look on her face as if she hadn?t expected it. She freed her fingers of Daphne?s hands and put her arms around Daphne?s toned back before the darker girl could get her own limps up. She squeezed the woman hard in a tit crushing bear hug, their four breasts bulging out. Daphne groaned and struggled, trying to get her legs around Amber?s and trip her up with her arms trapped. They stumbled once then twice, and Maggie could tell Amber was struggling to hold the sexy sweaty woman. She was trying to push Daphne towards the wall and slap her on it. It wasn?t working still far from the wall and she must have come to the realization that she wouldn?t be able to get Daphne there prior to losing her grip.

Instead of letting go, Amber spun and threw all her weight to the side. This happened simultaneously to Daphne getting a leg hooked around Amber?s left calf and the shifting caused them to tumble down roughly to the carpeted floor. They landed on their sides, breaking the bear hug Amber had been applying to their chests. The fall caused them to separate for less than two seconds before jumping back together in a clash of bodies. It was a flurry of movement of sexy limps as Daphne went low on Amber and got her arms around the blonde?s thigh. Amber went for the other girl?s hair to pull her off from above as each tried to push her advantage.

Daphne?s move, that Maggie deemed was more wrestling-like, had the advantage. She got under Amber and with a hard pull to her thigh put the guitarist onto her back with a thud. She released the toned leg and attempted to get on top of the punk girl by the hips. However, Amber had never released her rival?s black hair and she gripped the ponytail to pull Daphne off roughly.

The Mediterranean girl went down with a yelp as she fell off of Amber?s body to the side, but her fingers caught hold of the front of Amber?s red thong as she went. Maggie noticed Amber?s brown eyes widen in a real panic at the hand on her panties. Amber clearly didn?t want the thong ruined in any way and rolled to the side following Daphne to avoid having it torn or stretched by her rival. Maggie?s green eyes could see the red strings digging up into Amber?s cunt and ass while the two women fought on their flanks. They slapped each other with their one free hand while Amber?s other was on the ponytail, and Daphne?s was still on the thong.

As Daphne pulled the red to bring Amber closer, the blonde let out a loud scream of anger. The drummer grinned as she seemed to notice that her hold of the red thong was causing Amber extreme distress. She stopped slapping and brought both hands down on it to increase the pressure on the cloth. The guitarist released the black hair immediately and tried to force Daphne?s fingers off with both her own hands.

?Let go of it!? Amber cried, using her unpainted nails to dig into the back of Daphne?s hands.
?You should have taken it off if you didn?t want me to use it!? The drummer laughed back at the angry blonde. She pulled Maggie?s lost thong deeper into the blonde?s sex and ass.

?Fine then!? Amber growled as she pushed her hips forward to trap her rival?s hands between their hips. It was impossible for Daphne to pull the front of the thong up into Amber?s cunt now and she hissed in frustration. The blonde meanwhile reached behind Daphne?s sexy hips and took hold of the dark green triangle with both hands. Daphne slipped her sweaty hands free and matched the guitarist new hold with no hesitation, and they seemed to pause here. Still on their sides, hands on each other?s thongs, and resting their faces on their rivals? smooth shoulders.

The break lasted for less than two seconds and they each pulled the cloth up into each other?s ass. They hissed in pain as they rolled on the floor in the synchronized hold. Their legs criss crossed as they pulled each other tighter in their underwear. Maggie watched on, wondering who would release first as each girl dug their rival?s cloth into the other?s ass and pussy with wild abandon.

They were rolling back and forth on the screen moaning and hissing like cats. Amber would occasionally release the dark green thong and sink her fingers into the juicy muscled ass of the drummer. Daphne growled at the sexual attack but did not let the red thong out of her grasp for even a second instead focusing on splitting Amber in two by the cunt. Maggie wondered if they had forgotten about the pinning as the fight turned more feral.

Only because of the different skin tones could Maggie tell whose legs belonged to who. As they entangled their limps tighter, they lost all leverage when trying to stay on top. They began to roll multiple times in the same direction in a flurry. Maggie noted that they were getting closer to the edge of the screen of the video until she could only see half their bodies with Daphne on top. One more rotation and they would be off Maggie realized.

It was meant to be as Amber pulled Daphne?s green thong to the right, and the drummer rolled with it to relieve the pressure on her ass like they had done quite a few times. But it was one to many rolls for them to stay on camera; disappearing as they yelped in pain and frustration.

They rolled off screen and Maggie picked up the phone in frustration. ?Really?? She asked no one else in her room. She could still hear them, the sounds of both Amber and the other girl grunting and groaning as they wrestled out of sight in their underwear. ?Fuck, get back on camera?, Maggie gasped in bated breath still just waiting for the girls to reappear. The seconds ticked on with the catfighty sounds until she heard an extra high-pitched girlish scream of annoyance that she knew was from Amber. There was a sudden pause of the sounds as the room seemed to go still.

?One?Two?? Daphne suddenly began counting and Maggie licked her dry lips in a weird sense of relief realizing they were still trying to pin each other. There was a loud bump and the counting stopped. Two seconds later there was some movement on screen as a piece of red cloth was thrown back into view.

The thong looked even smaller now removed from Amber?s body. Maggie remembered picking it the day of her and Amber?s first fight, though she hadn?t known the duel was that night. She still would play with herself some nights thinking of Amber in that sexy little sting pink thong the punk girl had worn that same night. She had wanted it, hell, she still did, but Amber kept that one hidden from her. Turning her attention back to the fight, she assumed that whatever pin Daphne had gotten on the guitarist had been broken with the sacrifice of her last piece of clothing. The catty sounds and breathing picked up again and about 15 seconds later, there was a different high-pitched wail from Daphne.

A second ticked by and the dark green thong Maggie had seen so much of in the early stages of the fight came flying in and landed near the discarded red one. Maggie knew from personal experience that Amber wouldn?t take being the only one nude very long and seemed to have quickly leveled the playing field. The blonde wasn?t done however, ?One?Two?Three?? She heard Amber puff still off screen followed by a loud groan from Amber and Daphne combined. The counting stopped and was replaced with dual screeches of anger and smacking skin.

Maggie?s cunt was dripping without her even touching it at the thought that both girls were nude, and those pins were sweaty skin in what must be full body contact. The wrestling off screen continued and Maggie could hear their constant attempts to pin each other as they counted over and over. Neither ever got above the number three but every time one of them counted, the moans and groans got louder and more intense. Maggie wondered what they were grabbing now to keep each other close and how they were pinning each other.

She imagined it would be by the tits from the position she had last seen them. Or maybe reverse schoolgirl with their juicy asses covering the other?s face. Or maybe putting their bare pussies near each other?s chins in a domination like pose. So many possibilities and yet all Maggie could think was, ?Damn it?get back on screen.? So she could see.

After the fifth pin attempt by Daphne, Maggie almost fast forwarded, overly frustrated by not being able to see anything. Her finger hesitated on the button and she resisted the urge and kept watching, listening to the groans get louder with some sexy gasps mixed in. Now she couldn?t tell if they were having sex or fighting which caused another sensation of jealousy in her stomach.

She was sure that is how she and Amber sounded when they sexfought and she really didn?t like Amber making it with other people. ?Fucking bitch.? Maggie breathed. It was tough as she also found watching Amber fight incredibly attractive while also hating herself for the same thought. She had told the blonde they were done with each other, but that didn?t mean Amber could do this, the punk slut was her property Maggie thought aggressively. The video was still void of the sexy women and Maggie huffed. ?What the hell were they doing? Why wouldn?t they get back on camera? And why was she having so many confusing feelings!?

The seconds ticked by as Maggie?s room was filled with the increased sexual moans of the woman on video. Quite a few cuss words were also now being passed around now and it only drove Maggie wilder not seeing them. The counting and pinning had stopped as the pace of the sexual panting amplified.

After almost another two long minutes of waiting Maggie?s finger was hovering over the fast forward button again. Just before clicking it, her green eyes caught just the slight bit of movement on the right side of the screen. It was one of Daphne?s tanned legs that flashed onto camera and then disappeared again. Maggie?s finger continued to hover, until after ten more seconds, and Amber?s blonde hair came into view with Daphne?s hands gripping it. The straight yellow strands were free from the ponytail as they were pulled back off screen.

Only a second later and Maggie moaned deep from her throat as the fighters finally came back into the screen looking sexier than ever. They were tangled in a ball of nude sweaty flesh, rolling very slowly all over. They would pause each role and catch their breath before resuming the catball. They were crushed tight, with their toned legs just as wrapped up as before. Maggie could see a wet trail of sweat on the ground from the ball. Their arms were around each other?s necks holding each other from getting away.

Each flip looked like a mini workout of its own as they both seemed determined to stay on top. Their thighs were sliding up into each other?s pussies and Maggie guessed some of the wetness on their leg muscles might not only be sweat from how they were panting.

Daphne took the top position and forced her lips on Amber?s in what at first appeared to be just a second aggressive lip lock. As Maggie looked closer however, she could see this a whole lot of tongue and spit being exchanged. Amber was enthusiastically kissing back, and it confirmed to Maggie that while off screen the fight had turned sexual, or at least more sexual. She figured the counting had stopped because the wrestler?s mouths were now too busy enjoying each other.

The watching librarian felt that strange feeling of jealousy return now that they were back on screen. That didn?t stop her from playing with herself faster, the damp spot growing on her sheets as she watched the nude girls swapping spit. Amber broke the kiss with a gasp and spit into the face of Daphne who seemed surprised by the gob. She panted in disgust and arousal falling back and off of the guitarist a few feet away. Amber pushed her way up to her knees and moved forward with an evil grin on her face. Daphne wiped the spit from under her brown eyes and moved to meet her with an equal look of darkness.

Their bodies came together, and they immediately continued to kiss as if they couldn?t stand to keep their mouths apart. While they swapped spit on their knees their fingers found each other and laced. They began to renew their sexy test of strength. Their sides were facing the camera, so Maggie got a perfect side view of the two woman?s busty chests meeting in battle. The tits bounced and jiggled on each other, until crushing nipple to nipple. They bulged out to the sides as they flattened each other slightly as their stomachs gazed. Their hands went down to their sides, still interlaced which in turn squeezed their own tits together with their arms. It was all about their boobs now and neither girl was backing down from this nude titfight.

Daphne separated her lips from Ambers but kept her tongue out of her mouth. Maggie watched as Amber?s tongue slid out and they wetly rotated the two wet muscles around each other out in the open. The titfight stopped as they turned their focus back to their dueling tongues, spinning them around and around. They fell to the side and Daphne crawled on top of Amber, their heads away from the camera but their sound of their kissing filled the room.

?Maybe they are just having sex?? A voice in Maggie?s head taunted her. She gripped her phone tighter in anger, before catching herself. ?No, this isn?t you.? She told herself, taking a deep breath trying to not let the raging fury take control of her. ?Amber does not get to control your emotions?you don?t want her,? She told herself, but as she saw them starting to wrestle to get on top again, she couldn?t help but smile in secret relief.

They rolled in a way that brought their bare cunts facing the camera and Maggie moaned at the sight. She lightly flicked her own clit as their legs spread in the sexy pin. It was an incredible view of Amber?s tight cunt and asshole, and in this pose, she got double trouble with Daphne?s own dripping cunt and ass right by them. Amber rolled Daphne successfully and fortunately for Maggie moved their cunts in an even more perfect spot for her to watch.

Amber went into a doggie style position atop Daphne, pressing their globes together as her ass shook slightly in the air. Maggie could see between their toned stomachs all the way to their compressed tits that hid the fighter?s faces. She couldn?t hear any wet kissing, and Maggie guessed they must have been talking to each other as the action stopped. She turned up the sound as high as possible and was just able to make out the sentences.

??kissed me first.? Amber growled but Maggie heard her lick her lips as if she didn?t? mind slightly and in fact enjoyed it.

?Fuck off, you were begging for it rubbing your lips on mine.? Daphne growled as she tried to rub her body up on Amber?s. The guitarist rubbed back down on her rival as the sweaty tits shifted around their bodies in this pose.

?What? Can?t handle a little lip touch? I can tell it made you fucking horny, you went right for my thong after that kiss.? Amber snarled while massaging their tits together harder.

?Yeah, and you were quick to get mine off too right after. I think you just wanted to roll around nude with me, everyone does.? Daphne breathed sensually, but Maggie sensed there was still plenty of aggression behind the sexual tone. This silenced the jealous voice in Maggie?s head again slightly.

Amber seemed to smile, and she reduced the pressure off their tits slightly. ?Maybe I did, and now I want to roll you under me and for you to take it.?

?Take what bitch?? Daphne questioned but Maggie could tell by the knowing tone that she knew exactly what Amber wanted her to take. Maggie could see both their cunts and needless to say, it wasn?t just sweat that was making them gleam.

?I think you know.? Amber?s smile turned sadistic as she continued. ?I?m going to fuck you into submission now, just like you have been begging me for the last three years.? Maggie groaned now knowing her ex was the one to make this fight sexual. To make them fight their way, with Amber knowing that Maggie would watch it. Again, she felt the blonde was not just fighting Daphne, she was showing off to Maggie at the same time.

?You are going to fuck me into submission?? Daphne questioned, doubtful but as she must have seen the look on Amber?s face, her voice hardened. ?Ok, just try it bitch, and I?ll give it back to you twice as hard.? She snapped, saying it with more aggressive sensuality that Daphne seemed to use so much. That little bit of jealousy slowly began to burn again, and Maggie expected she would just have to deal with it for the rest of the video.

Amber had taken a hand and was running it down Daphne?s hip, and it seemed the darker skinned girl was realizing that Amber meant exactly what she said.
?I still am taking your fucking pass after this.? Daphne hissed but her own free hand was now running on Amber?s upper back lightly.

?Oh, our contest is still on Daphne. I?m still going to pin you like a bitch, but while I have you under me, you are going to be fucked.? Amber confidently proclaimed and Maggie knew they were entering the next stage of their fight. She knew it had been coming, why else would Amber send her this fucking video.

They adjusted their bodies slightly and Maggie could see Daphne smile as she finally fully understood the game. The smile became a cruel but sexy look that Amber returned as the lust and anger was palpable between them. ?I think you knew this was going to happen. I knew you wanted to fuck me as much as I wanted to fuck you.? Daphne exhaled and continued to smile, ?As long as I still get what I want, why not? Let?s pin and fuck each other to settle this.?

Amber had slightly reduced the pressure on their upper bodies while their cunts began to hover closer. ?I did want to fuck you, but I liked watching you practically beg for it like a little whore every show.? The guitarist taunted her rival face to face. Each wanted to make the other girl the first to touch their pussies together as the game changed.

?Begging? That?s rich. I knew you were interested the way you were always looking at me at the bar. I just figured you were just scared to actually hook up with me because you knew I would dominate you.? Daphne taunted back, and Maggie could tell that Amber didn?t like that.

?Do I look like the kind of girl who would be dominated?? Amber growled with a very low threatening tone.

?Yeah?you do?.? Daphne?s said slowly and with plenty of taunting

Amber?s smile returned, ?Ok, it?s a sexfight then bitch.?

?Whatever you wanna call it whore.? Daphne snorted, unimpressed by the name, but clearly more than interested in having one.

Amber pushed her chest off of her rival but did not give up the top position. She scissor mounted the other girl by crossing their legs as the bottom girl didn?t resist. In fact, Daphne widened her limbs so they could meet with their most sensitive love organs. Maggie noticed that from this angle that Daphne had a small landing strip of black pubic hair.

She wondered what that would feel like to Amber once they began to trib. All three women she had fought in her life had been fully shaven like her, so this was another new experience Amber would have over her. Ironically, she had been thinking about growing her own pubic hair out slightly again, and now she wondered if Amber would prefer it. As she admired Daphne?s perfect pussy and hair, she gave a sigh. It would be tough to have one like that, because Maggie?s bush was always curly and would grow into a thick mob if not maintained daily.

She snapped out of her imagining Amber and her both with their pubic hair as a deep groan came from her phone. Amber and Daphne had begun to fuck, and both were really into it. She could hear and feel in her mind as she began to drip cum into her palm. Her fingers picked up speed in tune with Amber and Daphne?s humping of each other.

?Quit bitch and just take it.? Amber hissed at the rival band member.

?Fuck you?. The bottom girl growled, and they sped up their sexy sweaty trib clearly already very turned on from the last 35 minutes of near nude wrestling. Maggie watched with bated breath and paused the video, 12 minutes left. She was so horny that touching her own clit was basically going to get her off. She wasn?t the only one it seemed; the strength contest had clearly turned the wrestlers on so much that they wouldn?t last long in this trib.

She hit play ready to watch it to the end. The fuck continued, and she couldn?t tell who did it first but one of the girl?s spit on the other?s tits and the other responded the same. Her green eyes were glued to the screen as the fuckers spit in tune with their humping, gasping each time they were hit by goo. They spit so much that Maggie thought they must have run out of saliva as they finally stopped; their tits dripping with each other?s mouth juices.

Maggie could see how much Amber was into it as she began to drool long globs onto the drummer girl. Daphne used her free hands to rub the spit into her tits, giving her own little show even as she was fucked. Enjoying it, Amber leaned down to spit directly into Daphne?s open mouth, but the bottom girl used the closeness to reach up and grip onto the blonde?s hair again. Amber screamed as Daphne pulled the strands to the left and Amber?s upper body went with it off of her.

They began to struggle again on their sides as it seemed Daphne was no longer in the mood to be on the bottom. Amber was trying to get back on top and put the woman back on her behind. It was futile though with Amber not being able to reach her rival?s hair while almost being bent backwards.

The drummer successfully reversed them and used her strong legs to push Amber to her back as she took the top spot, their cunts never separating even during the intense roll. Maggie held her breath as she watched her blonde ex-lover down on her back, locking lips with the sex rival in a sloppy wet kiss as their hands took hold of each other?s hair. Their tits seemed to create bridges of spit connecting them and Maggie knew they were clit fucking, their labia spread onto each other?s in this full trib. Maggie noted their flexibility being able to kiss so hotly and easily in this position.

Daphne sat up and began riding Amber ferociously. The girl seemed to know how to fuck another woman with extreme skill, Maggie thought as she watched on. Amber was fucking back, but the position she was in was clearly at the disadvantage, humping up at her rival and against gravity. Maggie wondered if either was still going for a pin or if now it was just about who could get the other off harder.

She couldn?t help but remember the feeling of her own clit and Amber?s fencing as she watched the blonde do so with Daphne. Fuck, she missed feeling her own folds meshed as one with the blonde. It was the best sex she ever had and maybe the best feeling ever. At least the video gave a good view of their spectacular final fuck between the two music babes. Amber didn?t seem interested in fighting to be on top and even widened her legs further. They kept their hands in each other?s hair as they groaned into each other?s faces. Three then four minutes passed Maggie watched as their pussies met and their gasps and moans increased in volume as they pushed each other further down the sexual gutter.

Their pace was incredible, and they seemed to be unleashing a long built up sexual tension from their past. Maggie wondered how long they could go at their speed of sex comparing it to her own fights against Silvia and Bianca. Those two sluts had pushed her to the limit, and she wondered if that is how Amber felt now in this duel. After another minute, Maggie finally noticed that Daphne?s down thrusts were slowing, her muscles not flexing as hard, the juicy toned butt starting to wane.

Her breathing had become more labored as the beginning edges of an orgasm was starting to leak past her walls. Maggie knew this feeling well, riding Amber was no simple task and losing yourself in the sensations was very easy. Daphne clearly wasn?t used to sexfighting, or the woman below her giving it back as hard. Maggie assumed most men and women just took it from Daphne once she was on top, but she knew her ex. Amber was incredible at forcing pleasure on another person from any position.

Clearly Amber had noticed the stall and was snapping her hips faster from the bottom starting to take control. Maggie could only see half her ex?s face, but the grin on it was one Maggie hated. She only saw it when she was about to lose to the punk girl. Amber?s large tits were bouncing in tune with Daphne?s, the matching brown nipples still dripping in spit. A desperate moan forms the top girl as she separates their cunts and Maggie gets a glimpse of the white gooey cum connecting their soaked pussies.

Amber used the freedom to sit up and there they met in a renewed scissors on their asses, but the half second seemed to give Daphne the time she needed to push the pleasure down. She slapped her cunt forward to meet Amber?s and they tried again now face to face, their tits bouncing and flicking their nipples as they fucked on their asses.

Their foreheads went together, and It looked like a final stand as their fingers interlaced again. They pushed forward with their tits, somehow continuing their strength contest while also fucking. Maggie watched the concentration in Amber?s eyes knowing she was clearly doing everything she could to hold back both her orgasm and the sensation of her burning muscles against this incredible woman.

This went on for a long minute, and Maggie felt this was a last effort from the darker skinned girl, a full-on attack to break the blonde with her so that they at least went off together. It was a good move; one she had used on Amber before. But she also knew it was too late now and the guitarist was far ahead in this sexfight.

The face to face trib went on for another minute when finally, the Daphne woman?s arms seemed to go limp, releasing Amber?s hands. She weakly tried to push Amber away, but as Amber?s arms wrapped around her toned back, Daphne realized there was no escape from this final fuck and that the pressure in her loins was too much.

Daphne screamed near the top of her lungs, and Amber moaned in satisfaction at the sound. It was clear to Maggie that Amber had forced Daphne to cum, and now the drummer was going through wonderful but frustrating pleasure that came from losing a sexfight.

Maggie knew between their locked cunts, one clit was spasming and the other teasing it through the motions. She could only imagine the sensations that Amber was feeling in victory. Daphne got pushed onto her back and continued to cum as Amber used gravity to bring further and further pleasure onto the drummer.

Amber filled her hands with the light brown tits and squeezed them as another wave hit Daphne, who moaned again loudly. Maggie paused the video getting a perfect view of Amber?s ass that was facing the camera. It looked as toned as it was when she had fought it over a year ago. What she would do if Amber was in her room right now, she couldn?t imagine without cumming. She would have given anything just to sink her unpainted nails into those buns. Not knowing what was next, she un-paused the video to watch the last few minutes. Amber was finishing her trib of Daphne, her lightly tanned tits jiggling, her bubble ass seemingly bouncing too as the drummer was coming down from her high.

The view of Amber beginning to relax somehow made Maggie nearly cum, her fingers involuntarily going back to her own wet cunt. She could see drips of white cum going down Amber?s legs and Daphne?s ass. Amber was now running her cunt in long slow strokes onto her rival to keep Daphne?s desire met.

A few seconds later and the drummer seemed to fully relax down to the floor. Amber flexed her ass just a few more times for good measure making sure there was no resistance. Maggie watched on as her ex-smiled as she felt none from the other musician. Amber pushed herself up to her knees and was looking down at her shallow breathing rival. She reached down and rubbed her fingers on their still touching cunts, coating them with their mixed cum. ?See, told you we would make up for lost time.? She grinned as she sucked her fingers clean of their mixed cum, but Daphne didn?t see, her brown eyes closed as she inhaled softly.

She laid down and compressed their large chests together and started counting slowly. ?1?2?3?At three she wetly licked Daphne?s face, but didn?t get any response except a light groan from the darker skinned girl. Satisfied she continued her count, ?4?5?6?7?8?9?and?10.? Hmmmm. That?s it then, looks like I ended up on top after all.?

Slowly she separated their sweat drenched bodies and finally let their large tits uncompressed. Maggie could only see Amber?s sweaty gleaming back as she sat up on Daphne?s hips. She could see the blonde?s arms moving and she assumed that Daphne?s tits were being squeezed and her nipples rubbed in some form or fashion.

Done playing with the boobs, Amber sat back up all the way and wiped the sweat off her forehead. She then turned her face around towards the camera and another sly smile came to her lips. Maggie gulped on the edge of her own orgasm in her room as Amber looked at her through the screen.

The blonde stood up slowly, her nude sexy body gleaming in sweat and spit as she looked down at the drummer and gave little lick to her pink lips. ?Stay there, baby, I?ll be back in a second.? Daphne didn?t respond, her eyes were still closed, and she seemed to be relishing in the pleasure and defeat that Amber had just given her on the dirty carpeted floor. The brown eyes turned again and found the camera. She moved towards it in a sexy strut as she and Maggie made indirect eye contact through the screen.

The way Amber was walking, Maggie knew it meant the fight had been closer than she had expected, and her orgasm was close. The blonde?s cunt was dripping pre-cum and the way she was breathing gave Maggie many flashbacks of their sexfighting nights. The green eye?s pupils grew even larger taking in Amber?s form that came to stop right in front of the camera.

They had definitely wrestled more than her and Amber?s catfighty approaches, and she wondered just how exhausted Amber really was. The blonde dropped to her knees and smiled at the camera. To Maggie?s green eyes, Amber?s brown orbs and face were as beautiful as ever. Some spit was dripping off her pink lips like the sweat that was going down her forehead. Just small signs of the slutty battle she had just fought.

The punk bitch who Maggie had fought the first two times was right in front of her in all her glory. But so was the girl that Maggie had fallen in love with. The problem for the librarian was that it was the same girl all in one.

She took another deep breath just as Amber began to speak, ?Hey nerd, I hope you enjoyed the show.? She gave a small giggle glancing back at Daphne for a second before continuing, her dark brown eyes watching the screen. ?Looks like I will see you at your stupid little Gala because you were wrong Maggie.? Amber paused and her eye?s hardened, her voice dropped to a sexy almost insane tone, ?You and I are not done with each other, not by a long shot.? It was said with so much weight that Maggie knew the blonde was right. Amber?s tone returned back to its smoother sensual tone. ?Think of this video as a preview of what I?m going to do to you unless of course, you run from me, just like the little wallflower I know you are. I guess we will see, won?t we?? She looked back at Daphne again with a hunger. Eying the sexy body laying defeated on the carpeted floor. Amber looked back at the camera once again, ?Sorry, but the rest of this performance is going to be?private.? She finished and smiled sarcastically at the camera.

Amber then brought her fingers to her mouth and blew a kiss at the screen that Maggie swore she felt on her lips. ?Miss you babe.? She breathed and then reached with her other hand towards the screen and the video ended. With the only light in the room off, the apartment went pitch black and Maggie?s whole body was shaking near an intense orgasm as she fell down to her soft bed.

Her imagination went wild thinking about the humiliation that the Mediterranean girl would experience and how a tiny bit of her wished it was herself. Amber wasn?t one to let a woman like that get away after a sexfight. She was sure Amber would use Daphne?s sexy body for her own pleasure, maybe she used those sexy brown tits to rub her clit. Amber always seemed to enjoy a tit fuck from Maggie when she would win.

She was so turned on that she figured she might orgasm just from moving around her room. Watching the blonde gave her such a thrill, and an extreme jealousy that another woman was in Amber?s room. She missed that room thinking of that as her place. Besides the mess that was always present, it had become another one of her sanctuaries. She assumed it had been filmed the night before Maggie had seen her at the library, and it drove her mad that she had been caught unprepared.

She threw her phone to the side of her bed and closed her eyes laying down. She would just fall asleep, and not watch the video and masturbate to it like Amber would want. She could just sleep it off, she was in control. However, that thought didn?t last long, and three minutes later she had picked up her phone. She started the video at the part they rolled back on-screen nude.

Even now she told herself she would not cum when watching this smut. She was just testing herself, she thought, and she would win as long as she didn?t cum. But at the sight of Amber winning against Daphne, Maggie rubbed and fingered herself harder than she had in weeks trying to recreate the feelings of her and Amber?s clits squishing together. It turned out the only thing she found as sexually intense to fighting the blonde herself, was watching the blonde fight someone else and win. God, she had been cheering for Amber, and that made it worse.

She started to cum hard with a sob, as her body sent waves up and down her limbs, alone in her bed. Her pussy tightening on her own fingers. But that wasn?t the reason for the sob that escaped her mouth. Her orgasm didn?t start when they started kissing, or when they rolled around nude. She didn?t even cum when Amber had made Daphne surrender, and pinned her in that perfect view.

No, she came at the exact moment when Amber blew her a kiss while looking at the camera, because it was meant for her. ?Miss you.? The blonde had said, taunting Maggie more about their past and the emotions along with the view of her ex in the camera brought Maggie to orgasm.

The pleasure lasted a good 10 seconds until she collapsed in her bed hard, her groans loud enough for people to think there might be another person in the room with her. Not since her fight with Silvia and the phone conversation the same night with Amber afterward had she cum like that. As her breathing settled, she laid there in her dark room with only her thoughts to keep her company. She wiped a small single tear from her cheek, ?Oh my god, Amber?. Fuck?I hate you.? She breathed with a second light sob aloud as the redhead finally was able to fall asleep moments later.

------------------------
Finally getting some sexy action with plenty more to come. Maybe it wasn't the characters people expected or wanted, but every fight and night draws the Gala closer as Maggie?s game continues?

Anyway! Let me know whatcha think and if ya enjoyed. This story is now longer than the Showtime Contest for some crazy reason, but I really don't want it to get stale or boring for everyone...so I?ll try to keep it exciting somehow haha. Till part 4 then.

King