Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: The Library Gala

this has been SUCH an amazing series King. Thank you so much for sharing your output and energies with us. I love the sensuality and rivalry building that has always been central to your stories and that each character isn't cookie cutter.

Can anyone remind me where Thushara and Hina are from? I don't recognize those two.... and April? Is she perfect ingredient?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by animefreak View Post
    this has been SUCH an amazing series King. Thank you so much for sharing your output and energies with us. I love the sensuality and rivalry building that has always been central to your stories and that each character isn't cookie cutter.

Can anyone remind me where Thushara and Hina are from? I don't recognize those two.... and April? Is she perfect ingredient?

Oddly, I had thought that Hina, at least, had appeared in a previous King story, but I can't find her now. I don't think that Thushara has appeared before. The women they are interacting with are either from or connected to "The Sorority House."

April is a new character. The main characters from "The Perfect Ingredient" are Teagan and Paige.

JB
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

You got us used badly , and I don?t know if I can wait long for a new chapter

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

Hina is in A Night Alone, at least.
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: The Library Gala Part 9

Quote Originally Posted by thedemba2 View Post
    There are so many options, outcomes and paths to follow, roll a dice and you get an amazing pairing
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofdapirates1 View Post
    Part 9

She found Marissa only a few minutes later in the mob of people while the music picked up again. The blonde had done herself up like everyone else but in her own way. She was dressed oddly compared to all the professional attire of the guests and Maggie had to blink twice now that she got a good look at her intern.

Her hair was one long braid with white flowers seemingly embroidered in. She had picked a sundress with pink and white polka dots and went to her mid-thighs. It reminded Maggie of the thong bikini the girl had worn during the sexfight and she watched it flow extra high while the intern skipped around talking to the guests. Maybe the choice was on purpose as a way to taunt Isabella further.

She stood out from all the black tux and gowns, but it seemed to be exactly what she wanted. The blonde's face lit up as she saw Maggie approach and the sexy red dress that she was wearing. The librarian’s body had never looked more incredible and Marissa licked her lips in anticipation of what she planned to do to her.

“Maggie! There you are! I have been looking for you all night! I hope you are ready, because you are coming back to my dorm tonight and I’m going to fuck you so hard, maybe we can have a little fight too if you are up for it.” She excitedly spoke not as quietly as Maggie would have liked discussing this topic. “I also met the hostess and cook of the restaurant that is doing the cooking! Also, the drummer from the band you picked, did you know she was here?!”

“Yeah, I…” Maggie tried to answer, but Marissa wasn’t done gushing aloud.

“Fuck, they are all hot too! Like super-hot! I never expected so many women here who would give the four of us a run for our money. My libido is skyrocketing, and I can’t help but think how I would do in a sex competition with them, do you think about that too? I also saw some students from the sororities here, Izzy and I didn’t rush any of them, but they too are fucking hot…maybe there is something in the water.”

Marissa!” Maggie shouted breaking the long-winded sentence she had been lost in.
    “Oh, sorry! I always talk too much when I get excited. What’s up?”

Maggie pursed her lips, as she chose her words carefully. “Listen…I need a big favor from you, more than I should have to ask.”

“Umm, okay, what is it? You have that serious look again.” Marissa questioned as she observed the urgency on her mentor’s face. It was the exact face Maggie made when she had first brought up the credits to her earlier in the week that led to the sexfight.

Maggie reached and pulled the blonde a few feet away from everyone else, not sure of what her reaction would be. She then looked at the girl in her hazel eyes. “Marissa, if I make Isabella give you anything you want, would you split the credits with her?”

Marissa recoiled back at the request as it was the last thing she would have expected. “Wait? What? Are you serious? After what you and I did to win them? No fucking way.” She yelled loudly. Thankfully no one heard the outburst as they were just far enough away from the group of people.

Maggie knew that this would be a tough sell after the sexfight, but she had to convince Marissa. Bianca had already helped her, and it would help clear her own conscience.

“Listen, I understand why you would be upset with me asking, I would be too. We all fought and agreed on what the winner would get for the fight, but…I was wrong and so was Bianca about the credits. I can’t do that as a mentor, it’s not right for all the work you both did. Come on, Marissa, anything, you can get Isabella to give you anything. And also, I will owe you a favor of my own.” Maggie added to sweeten the deal.

Marissa didn’t respond. She felt slightly betrayed that Maggie would ask her for this after the fight. After she had finally beat Isabella and avenged her dorm room defeat by her roommate’s fingers, she would have to give up the prize.

Maggie pressed the idea seeing the hesitation in her intern. “Marissa, I wouldn’t ask you if I didn’t need you to do it. I have to do what’s right.

The intern continued looking at her, and though there was real annoyance in her eyes, she could tell Maggie was not just asking because she felt bad. She sensed the redhead needed this for more, something she wasn’t letting on. “You need me too?” She questioned.

“I do, but only if she gives you anything you want, and a personal favor from me. That can be anything too, and I mean that.”

Marissa took a breath looking at Maggie as she weighed her options, “Anything, right? And a favor from you?” She repeated, and when Maggie nodded Marissa’s eyes sparkled in mischief. She smiled as an idea; one she had once fantasized about suddenly had a chance at becoming reality.

“Ok Maggie, for you, I will split them, if and only if, Isabella agrees to be my slave.” She said, nonchalantly, as if it was a normal thing to request. The redhead couldn’t hide her surprise as she raised an eyebrow at her intern.

“A slave…?” Maggie questioned, “What does that even mean?”

“Oh, you know, like how in Greek life they have pledges who have to do the cleaning and stuff? I want her to be my pledge, taking care of anything, and doing everything I say. If she agrees, for a whole MONTH starting today, then…I guess I would be willing to split the credits with her. But she needs to agree in front of both of us and prove it right then and there. Your favor we can talk about later.” She finished with a wink.

Maggie beamed, not caring about whatever Marissa wanted from her, she had what she needed. “You are the best, Marissa, and if she doesn’t agree, then it’s back to the original agreement.” Maggie confirmed. Her intern’s request wasn’t what she expected but it was something she could understand. She had no idea if Isabella would accept it, however, but it didn’t matter.

“Can you meet me and her in conference room 5 in a few minutes?” Maggie asked, now thinking of the next steps of her plan.

“Sure! Where are you going?”

“I’m going to ask Bianca to tell Isabella the same thing. I doubt she would go back there alone if you or I asked…not after Thursday night.”

“Yeah, Izzy would probably think we would want another fight, which I might.” She giggled.
    “Don’t fight her. Not tonight, if you can help it.”

Marissa rolled her eyes, “Finnnneeee. I’ll see you in a bit.” She turned and left towards the door and hallway that led to conference room five, on the other side of the library.

Maggie turned and went back to the bar where Bianca had also revisited. Next to the well-dressed librarian was one of the chefs from the kitchen. Judging by the flour spots on her outfit, it was the pastry chef, but Maggie didn’t know her name. She watched as this girl leaned over the bar and kissed the cute bartender who had served Maggie and Amber drink’s just a few minutes prior.

She watched the kiss, but she wasn’t the only one. She noticed April, the waitress watching the exchange of spit with envy dripping out of her eyes. The earlier flirting now seemed to be a bit more dangerous to Maggie and lucky for the guy. With the food all served, the pastry chef motioned towards the dance floor. A DJ would be finishing the night and usually, the workers would join in the fun for the end set and dance around, while finishing the alcohol. April saw the motion and quickly left towards the back, but not towards the kitchen. She walked towards the changing room that they had set for workers, her eyes seeing red.

Maggie couldn’t worry about that now even as she pieced together the story. “Bianca! Is Isabella going to the room?” She asked, then followed Bianca’s stare, which was at the stage. The professional turned her eyes away from Jenny who was now singing in a solo performance. “Yes, I told her I would meet her there in 10 minutes, did Marissa agree?”

Maggie nodded, “Yes, Marissa has agreed, but her request is a bit out there…she wants Isabella to be her…slave.”

“Slave…”, Bianca repeated as she let out the lightest of sighs, “Well, that is about what I expected our young Miss Keeling to come up with. I don’t know what Isabella will say, but that is her choice.”

“Choice…yeah, good word.” Maggie said, as her own decision came rushing back to her head. She still didn’t know what she wanted as Bianca continued.

“I was able to talk to Marissa for a second prior while you finished with Miss Fielder. I wasn’t sure if you had brought up the credits, so I left that alone. I just briefed her about the band interaction.”

Maggie nodded, though she wasn’t sure why Marissa would need to know about the band or the interaction that occurred. But she would worry about that later. “Perfect, I’ll go meet them now and get it settled. Are you going to be ok up here?”

Bianca laughed, “Oh yes, trust me. I can handle myself in any situation, even anything our little band members come up with.”

The redhead left a second later after the interns. Bianca, meanwhile, ordered a drink and again turned her focus to the singer on stage, watching her with an amused look. When Maggie had brought up that other women would be here who would fight in their way, she hadn’t planned on being drawn in. But this rude singer had started it, and now she very much desired to pick a fight. She ordered a second drink, just as strong and put it next to her. She sipped her own slowly taking in the details of Jenny’s body. If this Miss Hashford wanted to compare dressesand talk about what review would be left, then Bianca would play along. She knew it would only be a matter of time before they started to compare much more, as she licked her lips in anticipation and her nipples got a bit more rigid.

----

For Maggie, it was a slightly longish walk down to conference room five in her heels. She passed multiple doors and hallways leading to various rooms and sections of the library as she made her way. After about two minutes, she arrived at the destination and looked through the window before going in, mainly to assess any situation that might have already developed.

Isabella was indeed there, sitting down in a chair on her phone, her gold dress was a similar style to Bianca’s but covered more of her tits. It fit the style of the more reserved intern. Marissa was there as well, leaning up on the wall near the door also looking at her phone. They seemed to not be speaking.

When Maggie walked in, Isabella stood up faster than Marissa could even notice. She glared at the two women, who less than 48 hours ago she had been fully nude, fucking, and fighting. “What do you both want? Where is Bianca?” She asked angrily, looking as though she was ready to brawl with Maggie and Marissa both right then and there.

“Calm down Izzy, Bianca isn’t coming, but don’t worry we aren’t here to fight. In fact, we have a proposition for you! If you are willing to listen?” Marissa insisted as she put a leg up on the wall and in doing so hiked up her dress further to show some sexy leg.

“What are you talking about?” Isabella hissed, her brown eyes darting back and forth between Maggie and Marissa. She did not sit back down, and even widened her legs slightly just in case. She doubted she could handle them both at once but would give them a hell of a fight if they tried physically, or sexually.

Marissa opened her mouth to tease her more, but Maggie spoke up first.
    “Isabella…Bianca and I discussed what happened Thursday night between all of us. We agreed that you two both deserve the credits regardless of what happened, so we are here to offer you half of them as we originally set.”

Isabella’s mouth opened slightly in surprise, “What? Why? You’re lying.” She stated, thinking this must be some type of trick, or some further mind game they were playing with her. She needed those credits, but there was no way they would offer that.

“Because I’m so kind.” Marissa sarcastically laughed as Maggie gave her an annoyed look. Looking back at the still angry Isabella, she started to clarify further.

“Marissa has agreed to split them with you as a favor for me and Bianca. Your mentor was willing to help me and did everything she could to get them for you.” She explained, thinking about how much Bianca was willing to sacrifice. “But you both lost and I’m not going to take away the win from Marissa. If you want these credits, then Marissa has a condition. Either you accept her deal, or it goes back to the original agreement from the sexfight. Do you want to hear it?”

Isabella glared at Marissa but then looked back at Maggie, her brown eyes softening slightly as she did all the scenarios in her head. She knew she had to listen and what’s worse, she knew she would have to accept. “Yes.”

Maggie gave a nod, glad to see that she would at least listen to the terms. “Marissa?” She said, as the eccentric blonde’s grin grew, and she moved forward in her short sundress.
    “Well roomie, I thought long and hard about what I wanted…but then I realized, what I wanted was right in front of me the whole time.”

“And what do you want?” Isabella seethed at her roommate. For as much as they didn’t get along, they had lived in the same room for two months before their fight. So, they knew each other and their tastes. She was sure the request would be something…different, just like her roommate.

Marissa beamed, “I want you, as my slave for the entire month starting tonight.” She declared to the other girl. There was a long second of silence as Maggie’s eyes shot back and forth between the roommates waiting to see what Isabella’s answer would be.

“Your slave?” Isabella repeated with equal confusion Maggie’s when Marissa had first told her about it on the dance floor.

“Yep, my slave. You will do everything I say. Clean our room, get my food…” She paused and her smile turned hungrier. “And take it like a slut as I fuck you every single morning and night. Anyway, and anyhow, I want.”
    Maggie looked at the blonde with surprise, though the slave thing made more sense now in terms of the roommate’s relationship and why Marissa wanted it so bad.

Isabella looked like her temper was going to explode, as she thought about how ridiculous the request was and what the blonde would really make her do. She would never have thought of an idea like that, but now that she heard it…it fell exactly in line with Marissa’s way of thinking.

A month was a long time, but not even half the amount of time she had spent working in the library for these credits. She needed them, and though her pride would take another hit, she would take it for what it was worth. In fact, it would give her time to think of plenty of ways to get back and learn more about her roommate’s body. It looked like these sexfights were going to become an actual thing between them and she would not lose again.

“What is your answer roomie? Think, we will finally get to share the room again! Swapping days and weeks was soooo tiresome.” Marissa giggled; now very happy this offer was on the table. This would be far more fun than getting some stupid college credits. Hell, she was annoyed she didn’t think of this in the first place. Seeing Isabella squirm was one of her small pleasures in life, and soon she would have her squirming in front of her and under her all month.

There was a second of quietness as they waited. “Ok, I’ll do it,” Isabella whispered, not wanting to say it too loudly, but sadly, that wasn’t enough for her roommate.

“You’ll do what?” Marissa demanded as she took a step closer, her smile growing, “Say it louder.”

Isabella looked at her roommate with that same fire in her eyes during their fights. Her voice was hard and dripped with venom. “I’ll be your slave for one month, in exchange for us splitting the school credits.”

“Excellent. Ok Maggie, you can have us split the credits! I just have to test her word.” Marissa smiled as she walked up to Isabella. “First order slave, sit down and open your mouth.” As she stood in front of her roommate so that they were eye to eye. Maggie almost wanted them to start fighting, just so she could watch. She wondered what Izzy was wearing under her gold or what Marissa had hidden under her polka dot sundress.

The Spanish beauty eyes narrowed but she did as she was told. She pushed her dress out of the way and took a seat. She then opened her mouth like a baby bird knowing that is what her roommate wanted. Marissa didn’t waste a second and leaned down, spitting into it with a big glop.

Not finished, she then followed it with her tongue and began kissing the girl hotly. She worked to spread her own spit across the red lips and white teeth of her roommate who kissed back with no hesitation. Five seconds into the make out, Maggie could tell that Marissa was dominating the kiss using gravity to let the spit build up in Isabella’s mouth. She then hopped onto her roommate’s lap putting her toned ass atop Izzy’s thighs while pulling the thick black hair.

The lip smacking continued for almost 20 seconds until Isabella gagged, her mouth full of their mixed saliva. She was forced to break off the kiss and swallow the goo to catch her breath. While she did, Marissa’s hands filled with the gold sparkles and squeezed the sitting girl’s chest letting her hands sink into the fat. The bottom intern frustratingly enjoyed the feeling of being groped moaning loudly as Maggie watched on. She felt envious, a piece of her wild side wanting nothing more than to join in or get into a sexfight of her own as quickly as possible. She bit her finger to distract herself but continued to ogle her intern’s show.

While having her breasts fondled, Isabella reached around for the blonde’s perky ass. She pulled up the white sundress giving Maggie a good look at the lingerie lace booty shorts she was wearing. They covered plenty, and also revealed everything when you looked long enough. The Spanish girl traced the lace shorts on the ass once before Marissa slapped the wandering hands down aggressively. She pushed their foreheads together while giving her roommate the lightest of licks on her lips to get her attention.

“Hands off, you don’t touch me unless I give you permission, understand?”
    “Yes….”
    “Yes, Mistress.” Marissa corrected her, and Maggie watched Isabella’s hands clench before releasing them.
    “Yes, mistress…” She finished, her body already shaking in anger from this humiliation.

“Good girl.” Marissa teased as she stood up and off Isabella’s body. “This is going to be a very fun month. I’ll see you tomorrow, because tonight your mistress is busy.” She glanced over at Maggie with a lustful stare. The librarian grimaced, this just meant that her intern was still fully planning on fucking her. Just another option, one she did want to explore, but it just wasn’t her priority tonight. She knew it would be competitive and even fun, and it helped that Marissa was very sexy, but she would have to delay their hookup for a little longer. She just wasn’t sure how the women would take it.

Marissa had already turned her attention back to Izzy. “Be at the dorm by 10 AM and wear something sexy, I think I want a strip tease. Understood?” Marissa ordered, tapping her chin with her finger as if lost in thought of the many ideas she had planned for her sexy obedient roommate.

“Yes, mistress.” Isabella breathed, as the words came out more naturally though she hated it all the same.

“Sweet, okay, well I’m going to go back to the dance floor. I have someone I need to talk to.” Marissa said as she did a little bounce. Maggie looked at her blonde intern with suspicion, “Who?” She questioned, but Marissa shrugged, “Don’t worry about that, I’ll see you later tonight.”

Before Maggie could decline or explain her situation with Amber. Marissa was in her ear, the colorful lipstick pressed into her skin. “Izzy finds you so fucking attractive, it’s hilarious, if you want some fun with my slave, all you have to do is ask. Except for tonight, because you’re mine, and tomorrow when I give Isabella a good hard fucking.” She then forced Maggie a quick kiss that turned into a short make out with some ass grabbing on both sides.

Isabella was watching the sexy display with a burned-out flame, the shame of her loss and the realization of being a slave for a whole month was dawning on her.

Marissa separated from Maggie and left right after in search of the band members that Bianca had brought up to her. This left Isabella and Maggie alone in the room, each unsure of what to say to the other.

Isabella then stood up, her face was red, blushing deeply in embarrassment. Maggie wanted to say something but couldn’t get the words to her mouth. Luckily for her, Isabella stopped at the door and turned to look her in the eyes.

“Thank you, Maggie.” She said with sincerity, she knew that even if Bianca had asked, it was Maggie who had given her the chance to earn them by these means.

“Wait, Isabella.” She reached and took hold of the girl’s arm very softly stopping her. The brown and green eyes met that both had so hatefully glared just two nights before. It still felt like there was a lot between them. “Listen, I’m…sorry. Sorry for not being more professional and dragging you into Bianca and I’s feud. I was against you from the beginning and that was so unfair. I hope you can forgive me…”

Isabella was looking at her with her head slightly turned to observe the redhead in a new light. In truth, the apology meant more than she thought it would and the redhead surprised her once again.

“It’s okay, I went along with it just as quickly, and I don’t really hate you. I know you would have been a great tutor.” She said but didn’t pull her arm away. In fact, she stepped closer to Maggie instead.

“I still can be…” Maggie offered without thinking, then she noticed how alone she and Isabella were.

“Yeah? I was hoping you would say that.” Isabella breathed, as her gold dress touched Maggie’s at breast level. They stood right in each other’s faces, breathing hot air on their lips.

A calm but slightly awkward silence stood over them, until Isabella couldn’t take it anymore. She brought her face forward just as Maggie did the same, locking their lips together.
    In a sudden rush, their bodies came together as Isabella and Maggie pulled each other in tight. Maggie then pushed Isabella into the wall of the closed door. “I can be your mentor in our way of settling things…because during our fight it was way too easy.” Maggie whispered, in between their spit covered tongue sucking.

“You bitch…” Isabella hissed, as she was pushed harder into the wall by the tits. Her gold dress offered far less movement than Maggie’s. This stopped her from flipping them around and she groaned.

“It will be our little secret…Do you want that Izzy?”

“Do you want that, Maggie?! I doubt you could handle me as that type of intern.” Isabella rebuked, but the look on their faces both screamed the answer. Yes, they both wanted it and they were both going to do it. They stopped kissing and were pushing their chests in together with their deep breaths.

“I’m going to teach you what really matters when it comes to sex and fighting.” Maggie whispered.

“Maybe I would teach you a few things.” Isabella whispered back.

“I doubt that, but you are willing to try,” Maggie replied and then suddenly swung their bodies off the wall. She forced Isabella around, but with the intern’s legs trapped in the gold dress, she tripped, and Maggie mounted by the hips.

“Lesson one. Get on top.” Maggie taunted and she pulled the gold dress down, letting Isabella’s huge tits come free. The intern growled in annoyance and tried to buck her off but was not successful. After the talk with Amber and Jenny, Maggie was feeling feisty and wanted to get some steam off. She leaned down and pushed her pale white tits right into Isabella’s face in a motorboat. She also used her left hand to take hold of the bottom girl’s tits while her right hand began to rub her cunt through the gold dress and whatever little piece, she was wearing underneath it.

The intern reacted quickly and pulled one of the red covers off the tits. She then sucked in the pink left nipple planning to drink Maggie’s milk. She also wanted to rub her mentor’s sexy cunt back, but the redhead kept it pressed onto her thigh. Instead, she just squeezed Maggie’s juicy firm ass best she could and ran her fingers down the middle.

They went at it in this position for almost two minutes as Isabella began to moan. The tightness of her dress made her body even hotter and she wasn’t going to be able to last. “Oh, fuck Maggie…” Isabella groaned, spitting out Maggie’s tits. She wasn’t trying to hold it in her orgasm, but just before she started to cum, Maggie jumped off and separated their overheated forms.

“Lesson 2, make your rival want your body until she can’t stop herself.” Maggie teased further, though she was breathing heavily in sexual desire.

Isabella almost jumped up and onto her mentor before a grin came to her face taking in the words. She stood up slowly thinking that she had entered two very different relationships tonight. The librarian was going to be an interesting mentor with mutual attraction, and she could play this game just as well. In fact, she really wanted to play.

“Sounds great…I look forward to using your lessons against you…Miss Reynolds.” Isabella purred, which gave Maggie a shiver she didn’t expect. Maybe she did like the domination aspect…she was learning a lot more about her sexual tastes and Isabella looked willing.

“So am I…Miss Sanz.” Maggie purred right back.

“Hmmm.” Isabella hummed, her own body desperate for release, but instead she adjusted her tits and hair while looking at Maggie with a feverous stare.

“I’m going to head back to the Gala, can I expect an invite on my calendar?”

“Yes, keep it up to date, or I’ll borrow Marissa to borrow her slave for a night.”

Isabella growled and Maggie laughed, but they didn’t renew their ‘lesson’ just yet. With that she turned on her gold heels and left the room. But she had a hidden smile on her face as she made her way down the halls. Even as she faced a month of humiliation, she would make it count. She would get better, she would learn about Marissa’s body, she would take the lessons from Maggie. Then she would outfuck them both, and maybe Bianca too because she could.

Maggie meanwhile relaxed in the room for a few extra minutes thinking that if all else, she had gotten a few things right this night. At least her conscience was clear for the time being. At least until Marissa found out she had just agreed to mentor Isabella. Again, she hoped the blonde would understand.

It felt like the calm before she went back out to the Gala, and to where Amber was. Just being in the same room as the blonde made her cunt wet and her heart ache, but she had to do it. They needed to talk more. She was not going to fall for this ‘leaving forever bullshit’.

Finally, she left the conference room and made her way back down the multiple empty hallways. Her heels were clicking as she moved, determination etched on her face. She was so concentrated on her next conversation with her ex that she didn’t hear a door to one of the side rooms open and close behind her. Another figure slithered into the hallway, and she had a predatory smile seeing the normally curly haired redhead alone, she finally had found her.

“Look who it is.” A voice said from behind Maggie that froze her in her tracks. ‘Of course.’ She thought she would be here now. Maggie took a breath knowing who the voice belonged too and feeling another wet sensation in her nether regions. The last time she had heard it, she had been nude, soaking wet and had been forced to cum while under the owner’s ass.

She turned on a heel to see Silvia standing there in what was the sluttiest cocktail dress she had ever seen in her life. The woman clearly had also dressed up for the night, and let her tomboyish look seem to fall aside. Her rival’s dress was dark purple with two thin straps around the shoulders. It didn’t provide as much cleavage as she would have expected, knowing personally how stacked the bartender was, but made up for it on the ass and legs.

It was very short and tight, by far the smallest that she had seen thus far. It went down only an inch above where her ass was and when she walked; Maggie was sure some ass cheek would flash.

Her legs looked toned in the three-inch black heels she had picked while her lips were the same shade of purple as the dress. They seemed to sparkle with erotic lip gloss that worked with her silver sparkly mascara on her blue grayish eyes.

Her pixie cut was no more, having her light brown hair grown out slightly longer since Maggie had fought her. It was nearing her neck, maybe only a few inches shorter than Maggie's was currently if she hadn’t straightened it from the curls. She also had plenty of shiny jewelry on with gold earrings and a diamond necklace, not unlike Maggie’s accessories.

“What are the odds? Maggie, it’s so good to see you again.” Silvia snarked with zero of the warmth her words offered. “You look good, good enough to eat if I must say.”

Maggie didn’t respond as Silvia took a few steps closer to her and continued. “After our last convo, I’ve been waiting for you to come back to the Showtime so I could take my victory fuck”.

Maggie seethed but tried to keep her cool. “Hello Silvia, I’d say the odds were pretty good sinceyou must have known I would be here. I’m sure you were just happy to work on this event for no other reason. I would say it’s good to see you too, but I would be lying.”

“No need to be snarky. And I won’t lie, I did know you would be here, but in truth, I wasn’t sure I would find or have time for you. I’m here to find some good connections for the bar and some good times for myself.” Silvia said with her natural tone almost dismissively. “It’s quite boring, but there are some fantastic looking bodies here. Don’t you agree?”

“If it’s boring, you are always free to leave. It would raise the average quality of personality with you gone.” Maggie huffed, already losing her temper. Silvia just had a way of getting her heated, just like during their text conversations.

“Tsk Tsk, you are quite in a mood tonight, aren’t you? I wonder what has got you so heated?” Silvia pondered with a lick of her purple lips and a knowing gaze.

“You’re right, I’m not in a good mood. So why don’t you quit with the pleasantries and fakeness and tell me what you want? Or are you here to take my order? What a good little bartender you are.” Maggie snarked as she crossed her arms in front of her ample chest. Silvia's smile widened and she began to move towards the redhead in small steps. The looks promised many things between the two sexy women as they stared each other down in the hallway.

“Sadly, for you, I’m not taking orders tonight, but I’m happy to give one. Drop to your knees and give me a little makeup sex for being so defiant during our text chat.” Silvia ordered, stopping a few feet from her rival.

Maggie felt her primal feelings of aggression with the body she had seen in so many photos so close to hers. She felt a different type of rivalry with Silvia, they wouldn’t be friends in any circumstances, and she knew the bartender felt the same.

“Fuck you. I don’t owe you anything.” Maggie hissed at her rival, she watched Silvia’s chest bounce slightly as she took another step forward.

“Oh, I think you do.” Then, Silvia sighed as she stopped now about three feet away. “You’re lucky because tonight you and I won’t have time to REALLY settle this, which is a shame. I already have an appointment and can’t take the time to teach you your place…again.”

For a few seconds, Maggie had forgotten about everything else besides the slut in front of her and her annoying mouth. “It actually is I think you have it mixed up, I owe YOU something.”

“Yeah? I get the feeling of what you think and what I think are two very different things.” Silvia breathed sensually; her words dripped with sexual hostility.

“I don’t think they are very different at all, but the position of each of us would have to be decided,” Maggie said with a fake smile of aloofness.

“And how would we decide that?” Silvia questioned, but she knew exactly how she would get the redhead into position if push came to shove.

“You tell me.” Maggie countered and Silvia gave her a flattering smile while blushing her eyelashes. There was a moment of silence, as they noticed how alone they were in the hallway. No one would separate them if they started right now, in whatever way they wanted.

“It’s funny, from our chat logs, I know the exact type of girl you are,” Silvia said while changing the flow of the conversation. Her blue-grey eyes seemed to be going up and down Maggie’s body, again and again, taking in the details of her figure. She focused on the slit of the redhead’s dress that showed off some creamy thigh.

“What does that mean?”

“You’re the kind of girl who needs a good hard fuck to keep her ego in check, and I’m just the girl to give it.” As she pointed to herself.

Maggie huffed, “And I know the exact type of girl you are Silvia. You’re just a massive slut. A cum dumpster for anyone who needs a fuck.” Maggie hissed, exasperated from this war of words she found herself in. First Jenny and now Silvia, it was just that kind of night.

Silvia smiled, “Hmm, interesting choice of words, but yes in a true way. I love sex. Women, men, as long as they are groaning underneath me, I’m happy to play.”

“And I thought you couldn’t be any more of a pathetic slut; shame I was wrong,” Maggie said, rolling her eyes.

“You want to talk about pathetic? You came into my bar and had a sexfight with a random woman you didn’t know, for a girl who doesn’t care about you. So, I think the word ‘pathetic slut’ works for both of us. And I’m pretty sure your face was my cum dumpster that night.” Silvia shot back right at Maggie’s heart.

The redhead took an insistent step forward and so did Silvia, bringing them face to face where they could feel each other’s breath on their lips.

“What the fuck do you want Silvia if you are not here to do Amber’s bidding?”

“Ahh, so the little nerd still misses her blonde? How cute, I think she misses you too, but I gave her a good fuck make her forget you after you ran away from the Showtime. Maybe I could make both of you my little sluts?”

“Say that again. I dare you.” Maggie breathed, more than ready to have a nasty catfight right in the hallway. She didn’t care if they got caught. This woman could get her to do it.

“So easy to push your buttons.” Silvia gloated back but decided not to push the Amber card further. She had figured out that between Amber and Maggie, there was more than just a sexual rivalry. The blonde would be pretty angry that she was even talking to the librarian, but right now she didn’t care.

“Well Maggie, since you asked. What I want is to find out which one of us is the real cum dumpster for the other, find out who is the sexier more sensual woman in an environment that just oozes sex.”

“What the fuck is wrong with you? What does that even mean?” Maggie questioned, unclear where the bartender was going with this.

Now Silvia almost gave her a dreamy-like smile. “See, every couple of months, I like to get together with some friends in which we have a little…orgy, I guess you could call it.”

“An orgy? That’s gross.” Maggie huffed sticking her nose up at the other woman. She had never been in an orgy, save for what happened two nights ago which she guessed was close.

“Whatever you say, but any woman who likes sex as much as I do, and I would argue you do; would be interested. But think of it this way, there are a lot of unanswered questions between us, and this would give us a chance to figure them all out!”

“How?” Maggie asked but she had an idea. Her mind was already seeing images of what Silvia was offering her.

“Easy, during the next orgy, how about you and I settle it? A little sex rematch in the middle of a fully active orgy.” Silvia breathed as she had just offered Maggie everything they would need to settle it all.

Maggie was looking at Silvia like she had been hit in the head, “You want to sexfight, surrounded by men…I’ll ask you again, what the fuck is wrong with you?”

“7 or 8 guys and maybe a few women, most were masks so you wouldn’t have to worry. Think about it, them all around us, screaming, cheering as we fight, trying to make each other cum while also being cummed on. Doesn’t that sound exhilarating?”

Maggie huffed, but her nipples were hard at the idea and Silvia’s were sticking out too. She might have been more open with her sexuality, but she hadn’t gone this far yet or ever planned to when it came to an orgy. Sexfighting was already something she had never imagined herself doing, but she couldn’t just say no…the thought was too enticing. Silvia watched the gears turn in Maggie’s head, “Come on Maggie, let’s settle this between us…a slutfight.”

“Get out of here.” Maggie hissed, she wouldn’t put it up with it anymore, but she also didn’t decline the fight. Silvia laughed, “Ok Maggie, but hey, if you ever need to settle things with me and trust me…you will. Give me a call.”

Finished, Silvia stepped around Maggie in a swift motion and started to walk away. Maggie watched her leave, but then the cocktail dressed woman stopped at a random door on her left side. Silvia pushed it open, revealing it was nothing more than a small storage closet. ‘Perfect.’ she thought.

“Or…” She said with a new excited tone as looked over her shoulder back at the sexy redhead. “You can come step in here with me for a few minutes to…talk it out. If you can spare some time.”

Maggie looked at the open door with hesitation. She had already gotten heated with Isabella, and now Silvia was trying to get her into a confrontation. If she chose to meet Amber, she could be in trouble.

Silvia noticed the hesitancy and knew she had Maggie. It wouldn’t take much more to get her into a little fight right now, but she would sweeten the deal just enough to allure her further.
    “I’ll even make you a deal Maggie. Right here, in this little closet, we have a match. Finger’s only, first girl to get the other off in her hand wins.”

“And what does the winner get?” Maggie asked though she was going to accept no matter what. She wanted to make this bitch remember where she belongs.

“If I win, you come to my orgy in a month and we have a full-on slut fight until one us drains the other to full submission. If you win, I’ll leave now, and won’t message you anymore…though I think you will message me. Because you are just like me. You weren’t hot back in school not like Amber or Jenny were. We were two little wallflowers, but now we have bloomed and there isn’t enough room for both of us in the garden.”

She wouldn’t let Silvia get away with acting all hot and dominant, and if she could just beat her here, she could remove one of the stressors in her life. A little revenge wouldn’t be so bad either because she would have reached out to Silvia before long. It was going to be after she had dealt with Amber, but she was flexible. More than anything, she wanted to fuck this bitch and make her cum as hard as physically possible.

“You know Silvia, I think I can spare a moment to help you wilt,” Maggie responded with a sexual tone of her own. Silvia’s eyes lit up, a sexual frenzy going through her body at just the thought of what was about to happen.
    “Then come on in Maggie, I’m sure we can squeeze in this space if we push in the right places.”

Maggie put her head high as she took a few steps and without hesitating walked past Silvia and into the small storage closet. It was maybe five by vie feet and the shelves were lined with some discarded notes and clean supplies for whiteboards. No jugs of soap or liquid Maggie thought, thinking about their first fight and how messy it was. She turned around as Silvia entered after her and sealed them in.

All the light disappeared from the room as the door closed. The pitch-black made it near impossible to see except for the outline of the sexy figure in front of them. Before Silvia had a chance to take any advantage or say a word, Maggie rushed forward. The thin silky dresses compressed as the bartender’s back roughly hit the door she had just closed while she let out a grunt. That pain was nothing compared to the pleasure she felt as Maggie’s fat tits pushed on her girls, their sharp nipples finding each other easily.

The slam was loud enough for anyone in the hall to hear it, but neither girl cared. Maggie tried to capitalize on her surprise attack, but Silvia took hold of her red hair and ripped it back harshly with a light hiss. She gasped at the ferocity of the pull as she was bent back by the neck and then licked on it.

She tried to hold the body pin, but Silvia kept pulling and nibbling her exposed skin until the redhead released her tit press with a hiss. She fell back a few steps while Silvia pushed herself off the wall with a smile that could not be seen. She then launched herself at Maggie who met her willingly in the darkness.

Their tits met first, and their sharp heels dug into the carpet under them. Arms wrapped around each other’s thin waists as they worked to gain every inch and push their rival’s back onto a wall in the dark.

“You’re going to regret coming after me slut.” Maggie hissed, then licked Silva’s face wetly on the cheek. The bartender groaned as a trail of salvia was oozed on her face. She tried to return the favor, but Maggie dodged the tongue and dove her face in-between the bartender’s neck and shoulder. She nipped the exposed soft skin and felt Silvia doing the same seconds later. In-between their bodies, their nipples had locked like horns and were flicking and bending behind their thin fabric shields.

Silvia ended her neck attack after sucking for a few seconds and moved to Maggie’s ear. “I already made you cum on my body once Maggie, now I’m going to make you do it again.” She licked the lope and stuck her tongue into it that forced Maggie’s head up in a jolt. “Bitch…this time you will cum under my ass.” As she let go of her rival’s brown hair and slapped the toned ass of Silvia.

For Silvia, all the dirty photos, and all the threats paled in comparison to finally being in physical contact with Maggie. Now she just had to break and claim the redhead’s sex in victory. She couldn’t help smiling as she ran her hands up and down Maggie’s form, tracing the toned muscles on her rival’s back. She was the exact type of woman that Silvia loved to fight and fuck the most. An equal challenger that would match her to the sexual end, whatever end that would be. Her hands made it down to the librarian’s hidden flexing ass, the one she had seen up close soaking wet, and so very much wanted to taste.

They pressed in tighter, which of course brought their heated faces in closer and closer. It was impossible to tell in the darkness, but one of the tongues touched the other’s lips trying to split them but was rejected.

“Scared to kiss bitch?” Maggie hissed, revealing who had started it. Their eyes had adjusted so they could see each other slightly, especially now so close.

“Don’t want to tire out your tongue before you get to my ass, whore.” Silvia grinned and was surprised when Maggie returned it. “I like that idea.” She breathed, but then aggressively scratched Silvia’s right ass cheek.

“AH!” Silvia gasped before Maggie forced her tongue right into her open mouth. She gagged slightly as her taster was pinned down to the bottom of her oral cavity by the redhead’s wet muscle. Maggie held it down for a few seconds, then withdrew it very slowly dragging it out of the purple lips of her rival. They had paused the titfight while this was occurring and Maggie smiled, “Too long for you to handle?” She mocked at the lightly gasping Silvia who was trying to catch her breath. The brown-haired girl hissed as her blue-grey eyes narrowed dangerously at the teasing.

“Bitch, when I get you to my orgy, we will see who can deepthroat better.” Silvia gasped, now wanting more than anything to kiss this bitch and drown her in spit.

“Yeah? And how are we going…”, Maggie started but was interrupted by the sound of purple and pink lips smacking together. They renewed the kiss fight, tit fight, and ass groping all at once. Between their mouths, their tongues tried to choke each other with a stabbing motion, the deepthroating comment driving them forward. They could have started actively fighting and wrestling, they were more than ready to match muscle, but the closeness of their bodies sent signals to match sex.

Silvia kissed Maggie wetly, their tongues jostling and sliding around each other now. The sensitive skin of their lips, moving up and down spreading their lipstick, and tasting each other shocked their clits. After a minute, the tongue play started to slow, while the other parts of their battle escalated. Their crushed boobs demanded to meet nude, and their already wet sexes commanded entry into the battle.

It started as Silvia’s purple nailed claws lightly raked around Maggie’s thigh from the ass to the front, catching the red dress’s leg slit. She pulled it to the side, showing off Maggie’s tiny string red thong from the front. She then waited, her hand hovering over the librarian’s thong covered cunt, wanting to start at the same time, and ensure there were no excuses.

There was no further foreplay needed and Maggie understood the signs that the sexfight was begging to be started. She reached down and pulled Silvia’s cocktail dress up and over the fat toned ass of the bartender easily, it was already so short. Short enough in fact that Maggie hadn’t needed to move it, but she wanted to ensure she could take a full hand of pure ass meat with nothing in the way.

Her hand then moved around to the front of her rival’s body, where she could already feel the heat off her rival’s sex. She was overly excited to finally touch the sweet pussy of her hated adversary and force it to take more pleasure than it could handle. She waited for a second for the bartender to start, but Silvia still didn’t move, hovering over the librarian’s dripping cunt and waiting for Maggie to go first.

“Scared again?” She breathed, but only got the smallest of licks as an answer.

‘Fine.’ Maggie thought, as she brought her hand up expecting to trace Silvia’s cunt lips from the outside of whatever thong she was wearing. But she froze when her pointy finger got a little wet surprise. Instead of touching some cloth, it pressed onto the wet sexual skin of Silvia’s nude pussy.

Maggie froze in surprise, as her finger ran up and down the wet slit confirming that her long-time phone rival wasn’t wearing anything underneath the impossibly short cocktail dress. This is why Silvia had paused to let her go first, and Maggie felt even more annoyed when she could see Silvia grin at her reaction.

“Oops, looks like I forgot to wear one…good thing I know yours will fit baby.” Silvia teased, while her own hand started to tease Maggie’s pink pussy around the string. It was so thin, that Silvia was able to use her two fingers on the librarian’s wet labia without even having to move it aside.

For some reason, knowing Silvia had been walking around commando all night only made Maggie wetter, and again she realized that this was equally a mind game as it was a sex game. But she could win mind games.

“It’s all yours if you can take it off my body.” Maggie cheekily said as her free left hand took hold of her rival’s hot ass cheek. Her own pale ass was groped a few seconds later as Silvia kneaded her muscle and sunk her claws into it as deep as she could.
    “I plan too, once you are nice and fucked” Silvia whispered back. Full and thick is what Maggie’s ass felt in Silvia’s hand. She spanked at it once, feeling it jiggle up the muscle and could only imagine how much this girl worked out to have this type of booty.

A few seconds later, the asses were forgotten, as Maggie slipped her middle finger into Silvia and gasped as she felt the second big surprise. Her palm came in contact with a bush, a sex bush that Silvia had started to grow. Even as her digit got covered in warm wet cum. She felt Silvia smile even wider, “Looks like I forgot to shave too…”, and Maggie groaned, at the feeling. She hadn’t grown her bush out in a long time, but now she wished she had one. Sivila’s didn’t feel long, but had started to curl and Maggie knew that her and Silvia’s pubic hari grew the same way. Thick and curley. This sexfight just got hairier for her, literally.

She slipped two fingers into Maggie, wondering how much pleasure the redhead could take and looking forward to finding out. All the videos and pictures she had masturbated to of the redhead got her more and more excited to settle which of them was better. Maggie was thinking the same thing.

“Are you ready to cum Silvia? It’s going to be so nice not having you sending me pictures begging me to come fuck you every night.” She hissed. Pussy hair or no pussy hair, she could still win this with her hands.

“Oh, I’m ready to cum, but it won’t be in your hand…it will be on your pretty little face after I finger fuck you to a very satisfying orgasm.”

“Yeah?”
    “Yes.”

The words increased their drive and a second later, two long fingers each, were wetly inserted into the two sex craving cunts and they began to pump.

“OHHH”, Maggie groaned at the sensation as her cunt was thrust and split every second again and again.

“Yum.” Silvia moaned but was silenced halfway through, as Maggie crushed their lips and swallowed the rest of their shared moans.

Their tongues moved fast, and yet their fingers moved faster, but in full sensual motions that left no piece of their sexual organs untouched. This was about who could get each other off first, but equally about who could make the other the wettest, who was the dirtiest, as they built up towards their climactic finish.

In and out their hands moved, while they broke their kiss and rested their heads on each other’s shoulders. Both of their left arms were around each other’s necks keeping each other’s breasts tightly squeezed, while the right hand was flexed and working hard between their legs.
    After three minutes, their limbs started to tire quickly from being in their high heels. But falling down to one’s knees was dangerous and could put them in a position they did not want to be in with their sex rival.

Their tits had been pressed equally the whole time, the womanly fat molded into each other, still separated by the thinnest of dress materials. Silvia tried to get her tits on top during the finger fuck but Maggie resisted, though the swinging motion popped free her left tit that bounced out of the dress. It only drove them wilder as more skin touched.

Another minute passed, and Maggie could feel the cum dripping out of herself. She then gasped as Silvia started using it as a lube, slipping out of the librarian’s cunt and using the wet cum to run her fingers and tease the redhead’s asshole with the discharge. After the second time, Maggie did the thing to her and received a little sexy gasp in her ear from the sparkled purple lips.

“Copycat.” Silvia murmured face to face with her rival.
    “You wanted ass play, Silvia. I’m just giving you what you love, baby.” Maggie huffed.

“Yeah, and I’m going to love it more when I make you eat my ass with that sharp tongue of yours,” Silvia growled.

“Yummy.” Maggie breathed, and Silvia moaned frustratingly, feeling her cunt drip a bit more at those words.
    “Whore.”
    “Cunt.”
    They refused to lock into another kiss, calling each other dirtier and dirtier words. Though the real reason is they needed to keep their breathing even or the building orgasm would start to quickly overwhelm their walls.

The sounds of squishy mush were nearly loud enough to be heard from the outside of where their sex duel was occurring. They were openly groaning and breathing, gasping in air when their clits were flicked or rubbed in the right way by their magical fingers. Their soaked pussies squeezing on the invading digits time and time again while G-spots were easily found, and rubbed, the rougher skin providing just more and more pleasure.

Maggie felt the pleasure of blowing up like a balloon in her pussy and needed to change the fight. She dangerously jumped in her heels and finally succeeded pushing the weight of her tits on top of Silvia's pair. “Ugh.” The bartender groaned as her shaking legs gave out, and she collapsed onto her knees. Luckily, she still had her arm round Maggie’s neck, successfully pulling the redhead with her whose own legs could take no more.

“Bitch.” Silvia gasped as their fingers quickly went back into each other now on their knees. Their sensitive folds had already been rubbed to the point every nerve was firing, and they quickly got back to the point they had been before. The shift in their bodies helped them begin titfighting again slightly, but it didn’t scratch their sexual itch with three of the four globes still covered by the dresses.

“Fuck you.” But Maggie felt herself starting to wane. Her and Isabella’s little mini fight was coming back to haunt her, and she moaned extra loud when Silvia’s probing finger again went to her asshole. This time the bartender slipped in just enough to make Maggie’s legs give an extra little shake even on her knees and she groaned again.

“Oh, you like your ass fingered. I knew that, but it’s a really good reminder.” Silvia whispered into Maggie’s ear harshly.

“I’m not the only one.” Maggie smiled as she quickly returned the favor and felt Silvia’s ass clench warmly on her pinky when she held it for a few seconds.

Silvia couldn’t surpass her moan, “Yes...I do, but I like your tongue in it more, where it belongs.”

Maggie hissed at the insult but didn’t get to respond as they locked into another kiss uniting their probing tasters. The threat of getting their tongue forced into their rival’s ass made them angry, but their tongues were surprisingly playful inside their mouths. This was in contrast to the aggressive cum spit covered fingers that thrusted and the free hand that spanked each other’s fat asses.

Maggie then sucked her free hands’ fingers with her mouth, then sliding down Silvia’s back stuck them into her asshole once again. Silvia screamed this time at the invasion and did it right back to Maggie as they held this dual pose.

They were as sexually connected as they could be by just their hands. In the mouth duel, Silvia’s tongue licked Maggie’s gums and then retreated back to its lair. Maggie’s tongue quickly gave chase, but as it delved deeper, Silvia’s purple lips wrapped around it and began to suck it like a cock. Maggie groaned, as she fell for the trap Silvia had used on her before. It distracted her for a second from their mutual fingering and put her a breath and thrust behind.

They were holding each other up even on their knees, the small space not large enough to separate from the pleasure and pressure from the other’ woman’s body. There still was just enough room for one woman to force her ass into the other’s face like last time, but the physical struggle that it would require to get the other down would be wild.

Maggie’s cunt was twitching, her body desperate for release, but she could feel Silvia, she could feel her rival’s cunt in the same form, her breathing labored. She just needed to hold out for a little while longer. This time she wouldn’t let this bitch get her off with a trick or running away like when it had happened in the water.

“Cum Maggie, you want to fight me again. I can see it in your eyes and can feel it. We deserve a real sexfight to see who’s the best between us. In front of a crowd…where everyone can see.”

“Fuck you Silvia…I already know I’m better, and I don’t need people to know it, only you.” But deep inside, she knew the words the woman spoke were true. She did want that flight, she wanted to push her sexual organs to the limit in the dirties of fashions with this slutty bartender. With a crowd, that could only make it better.

This fight and hate were fully primal. Not for her job like her fights with Bianca, or love came with Amber, this was purely about sex at the most primal of levels.

The sexfight dragged on for long minutes. Sweat was starting to drip down their bodies as if they had been on the dance floor all night making their legs slip. Maggie’s body was too hot, the air was too thick with their mixing scent of sex and perfume. The sensation of Silvia’s meaty rack still pressed on hers, neither gaining nor losing an inch. Her dress and thong felt tighter as if they were two snakes constraining each other in this little room.

Every time Silvia slipped into her; she felt the end of her sexual tether being pulled. There was no way her enemy wasn’t close, unless the bartender had already fucked or fought someone tonight, there were plenty of women she could have done it with, Maggie thought with a worry. But in reality, Silvia was in a similar boat as her rival. Her body demanded release wanting to be dominated, but her mind refusing. The redhead again amazed her from the sheer sexual energy pool she could draw from. Not many women or men would have lasted this long already with her in such an enclosed and heated embrace.

It also excited her further seeing that the redhead was willing and able to have a sex contest in any environment. Their last fight had been wet and cool, wrestling for almost 20 minutes prior to the start of sex, now this one was hot and sweaty where each second counted for their fucking. The next one, she would combine them and put them in an environment they would fight and fuck till only exhaustion could declare a winner. To get that though, she had to win, and one way was to work the slut’s nude tits. She just needed a small advantage, then knew she would be able to finish her rival.

Maggie had the same thought, and in fact, had already brought her left hand back up towards their close faces. The bartender thought she was simply re-wetting her fingers for another ass probe, but this time Maggie gripped the light brown short hair and ripped it back with her free hand.

“UGH!” The shocked woman cried, bending at her abs, her finger’s leaving the redhead. In the second she was bent; Maggie also slipped out of her rival and used her cum covered fingers to pull the purple cocktail dress down so that the big tits bounced free. They did the smallest of jiggles, the globes standing high and firm on her chest, equal size to Maggie’s and just as firm and soft.

Silvia felt the hot air on her nipples harden them further. The sensation of breast freedom getting her closer to a devastating orgasm that only got worse when Maggie cupped her left tit and squeezed it for good measure. She used the bartender’s own cum to slide to the nipple and bend it with her thumb. The sexual hock rushed to Silvia’s core, almost getting her off as she moaned loudly.

Maggie intended to go further by sucking Silvia’s blossom into her mouth, but the girl forced her body back upright in time. She snarled as she easily pulled the freckled girl’s remaining hidden tit free with a single swipe of her nails. She then went to claw the boobs of her rival, but Maggie caught her wrist, while Silvia freed her own globe from the dangerous hand, and they pressed their foreheads together.

They arm wrestled for just a few seconds, their tits bouncing up and down with their aggressive motions. The sweat allowed Silvia to free her own wrist and took hold of both of Maggie’s. She forced both limps out to their sides and doing so led them into a chest-to-chest collision.

The large nude tits slapped together for the first time, spiking their already screaming sex drives as rubbery sweaty nipples bent each other in the womanly fat. It was as if the renewed titfight suddenly made them feral. Even with their hands outside of their rival’s cunt for the first time in 15 minutes, they were now close enough for a nipple orgasm to not be out of the question.

Before Maggie could react, Silvia released her wrists and wrapped her arms around her posterior in what Maggie thought was a bearhug. But Silvia then spun them aggressively, sending Maggie down to the floor with a scream. Liked two caged animals, now on the floor, any rules they had set were off.

Silvia was able to get on top of the incredibly smooth body. She first tried to scoot down to get one of those freckles pink nipples in her mouth, but the redhead squeezed her tighter, keeping them locked. She then tried to roll to the right and left but was resisted each way. Finally, she tried to push herself up onto Maggie’s hips, and this time the librarian let her go for an obvious reason.

They were too close, and desperate to win for this to go on much longer. Maggie’s legs opened in a challenge and Silvia fully accepted the dare. With zero hesitation, she slapped their pussies together and began riding Maggie, who thrust back in fluid motions, the dark room now a sauna.

Two things were quickly apparent to the sexfighting librarian. Firstly, her red thong was still on her hips and that kept the clits from fully crushing offering the tiniest bit of reliefs. Of course, it was so tiny that their labia were still in full contact and with the state they were in, it was more than enough for one of them to be finished.

Secondly, Maggie got the first experience of sexfighting a woman with pubic hair above her womanhood. It felt different, slightly rougher for her than she expected, though it didn’t seem to be an advantage or disadvantage yet at its current length and curls.

They both moaned loudly, even after trying to suppress them in their throats. “I thought you wanted fingers only!” Maggie growled, followed by a a-second-deep moan as she gladly took the pussy-to-pussy fight. The contact with Silvia’s sex put her body in place she never would be able to back off or separate them. Either she was going to cum against Silvia’s body or finally return the favor from their first fight, here and now.

“You brought our tits into it first! Now everything is on the table!” Silvia hissed back as she lightly slapped the redhead’s bouncing bottom tits for good measure.

“Fine, let’s finish this like real women, bitch.” Maggie snarled as they began to work their hips like the experts of sex they were. In the dark their eyes met, grey to green, their pupils fully dilated to take in every detail they could with the dimmest of light. They wanted, no needed to watch the moment the other surrendered to her superior sex. They both knew it wouldn’t be a long fuck, and within seconds they were both gasping near the edge of their already pent-up orgasms.

Maggie’s cunt was on fire, her labia soaked with cum and smooth friction from rubbing on an equally wet pussy that hid beneath the curly brown fur. Maybe there was something to it, she thought, feeling the little hairs between them. For a brief second, she wished just now she had her own red bush to match and tangle and give Silvia the same feeling.

They couldn’t roll, but Maggie was able to use her strong legs and forced Silvia down onto her back. The redhead then claimed the top spot and began to grind harder on her sex rival. Then she was back on the floor, as they traded over and over every few seconds. Both women only held on because of that tiny red string thong that kept their clits from meeting. It wouldn’t matter for long though; Maggie knew another minute of this intense fuck and she was going to explode.

She couldn’t handle the pleasure as the voice in her head, the one that gave her that extra push in her fights so many times, screamed for her to fight it.

She had one chance and it was half forced, half involuntary. Win or lose, she knew deep down that this would not be the final time she was pressed nude against this slut. As she was pushed onto the bottom, she reached down with her hand. Just as Silvia began to thrust her bouncy ass down onto the open pussy once again, Maggie pulled her own string thong to the side. The fully exposed pussies merged their sensitive flesh and to the surprise of both women, their magnetic clits connected on the powerful thrust.

Fortunately for them, the hallway outside was empty as they screamed like banshees. It felt as though they had fused now that the only shield that kept them from going off was gone. “FUCK!” Silvia cried, at the surprise while Maggie made an inaudible sound from deep in her throat. Silvia’s entire vagina felt as though it had clamped to Maggie’s form, her most sensitive organ in a pushing battle with its equal.

Much like the redhead’s decision, it only half worked. Their clits had locked, but because of Silvia’s thrust, the bartender’s clit had crushed Maggie’s slightly more. On the other side, because the clit-to-clit contact was a surprise, Silvia hadn’t taken an extra breath to prepare for it like Maggie had. What it meant, was that a second later, they both started to cum, Maggie going off a half second before Silvia, though it might have been too close to call.

The feeling of their cunts cumming on each other together at nearly the same time was euphoric as much as it was maddening. Silvia’s form seemed to move in time with hers as they annoyingly found themselves on the same sexual wavelength. They cursed each other as they spasmed, their muscles firing involuntarily. They humped in this position for the first five seconds, releasing just a bit of cum on their lower bodies, and some into Silvia’s bush.

Another few seconds and Silvia landed forward atop Maggie in a tit press. This separated their cumming and firing clits, but it did not mean the fight was over. Now in a tight ball, Silvia went up in a doggy style position, she shot her arm down between their bodies where her hand appeared on Maggie’s cunt. Maggie had already done the same and they stuck their middle and ring fingers into their enemy. Like pistons, they started pumping each other through the still powerful orgasm and locked into a kiss to swallow their screams.

They kissed as they kept cumming for another 6 seconds, sucking each other’s lips. The sight behind the battling beauties was a thing to behold. Maggie’s legs were wide and bent at the knees. Silvia’s ass was in the air between them, her own legs bent as well. Their hands looked like spiders making cum webs with their rival’s dripping sex. Even now their pussies remained tight around the exploring digits, the goosebumps still appearing all over their bodies.

She could feel her own white goo drip out of her and down towards her ass while her own palm was covered in Silvia’s discharge. They snapped the kiss and Silvia rested her chin on the freckled shoulder, the pleasure and spasms finally ending. The space was too small for them to roll apart, so they stayed in this position catching their breath.

“Fuck..” Maggie gasped, at how hard she had just cum.
    “Ugh god.” Silvia gasped, she was too cumming harder than she expected. It was fine though, she felt like she had won, she felt Maggie go off first, even if it was only a millisecond before. Again, her excitement grew that Maggie could match her sexually even in this type of fuck. Her craving for a full slut fight with this secret wild rival was drool worthy.

They were still breathing loudly enough that anyone outside the door would be able to hear it, but that was lost on them. They held each other for a few seconds, both more than ready for another round. For a wild second, Maggie forgot about the Gala, Isabella, and everything…including Amber. She just wanted to put Silvia on the ground and suffocate her with her proud toned ass. Thinking that she started to pump her rival again when Silvia pushed her hand down and out of her cunt. She tried once to get back in, but Silvia forced their heads together looking to ensure Maggie was listening.

“I would spend all night in here fucking you till you cried in pain and pleasure, but luckily for you I need to go entertain some future dates and connections. But at least now we both know that in a month or two we will fight with the winner taking all…at my place.”

“What? You didn’t win. We went off at the same time.” Maggie disputed, as she tried to slap Silvia’s hand away. She knew she may have gotten off first, but there was no way she would admit it. It had been way too close for either of them to claim victory.

Silvia let out a breath of hot air from her nose. She would not be cheated out of her win. “Fuck you, you went off way before me. You are coming to my house. AND while you’re at it, give me your thong and open your mouth for my ass.”
    “No fucking way.” Maggie hissed back and they glared at each other, still half nude and pressed in a symmetrical docking of their tits.

The tension was thick, and the disputed win only made it hotter. But as Silvia thought about it, she didn’t want her climactic showdown with Maggie to happen in this dingy little room. Their fight needed to be grander, their bodies demanded it. She pushed herself off of Maggie and fell back to her knees. The redhead looked at her in surprise, but the bartender wasn’t done. She could compromise, as long as she still got what she wanted.

“How about this Maggie. Let’s call it a tie…and we both get what we want.”
    The librarian didn’t answer and continued to glare, her body was already wanting another round pressed so tightly to Silvia, but she would hear her out before jumping on her again.

“You get a pass of me forcing my ass in your face tonight, and I’ll stop calling, texting you, and sending you those dirty pictures…but you have to swear to come to my orgy, and have a rematch with me there. I’m tired of these one offs we keep having. It would be more fun than doing it here in this little room anyway. We could have a couch, a king-sized bed, a pool, anywhere we want.”

The redhead got spikes of pleasure as the words dripped out of Silvia’s mouth like a siren’s song. But still she could just finish her rival here, it seemed like the easiest option, but the bartender wasn’t done.

“How about it, Maggie? I would accept it, or you might miss your chance to see little Amber if we keep going.” Silvia teased as she pulled out her trump card. Maggie froze, her mind cleared just slightly at the name. Her ex and what she had to decide tonight came rushing back to her head. “You bitch….” She hissed, but now it seemed like the only deal she could take. If she and Silvia went at it all night, she would miss Amber, and this slut wasn’t worth not getting to talk to the blonde guitarist again.

“What’s your answer?” Silvia demanded, her claws ready, but just this once, she didn’t want to use them. Maggie glared at her in the dark, but this fight had told her everything she needed to know. “A slut fight between us.” She breathed back and Silvia’s grin grew to show a lot of pearly white teeth.

“Good.” She answered and stood up without waiting for another second. Maggie stood up quickly too as they came back to eye level. They almost bumped tits as Maggie made a move towards the door to get some air, but Silvia got in front of her.

“Two other things. First, leave your thong here. We tied, neither of us got it for the rest of the night.” Silvia said, giving a little up and down towards Maggie’s lower body.

“What the fuck? You didn’t put anything up against it.” Maggie argued but Silvia shrugged.
    “Not my fault you offered it up, next time, be bolder and don’t wear one like me or you risk losing it.” She laughed and Maggie almost lost her cool. But Amber, that is what her mind kept telling her was the most important thing now, so she decided to play this game further if it meant getting back to the Gala.

She pulled the string down off her hips in a fluid motion, sliding it down her sweaty legs still in the compact room. The cool air was electric on her heated cunt as she stepped out of it. In fairness, she did somehow feel even more daring and dangerous than she did when she had first arrived.

The idea of a full-on slut fight hadn’t appealed to her before, but now against Silvia, she could do it. It wouldn’t be like her fights with Amber or Bianca. It would be a new sexual experience and Maggie just wouldn’t be able to say no, as long as she could fight the bartender. “Happy?” Maggie questioned sensually as she stepped out of her string thong, leaving it on the floor discarded.

Silvia’s eyes were electric, “Yes, and second, before we leave.” She suddenly grabbed Maggie’s wrist and pulled the sticky cum covered fingers to her purple lips. She began to suck them slowly, cleaning her own cum off the redhead’s fingers. Maggie watched with wide eyes, but never to be outdone, she brought Silvia’s fingers to her own mouth. She had tasted herself many times, but this was the most voluntarily as she began to suck them.

It felt like they were sealing the pack that they both would participate in the slut fight. Up and down their lips moved on each other’s fingers, bobbing their heads like they were sucking a cock. Replacing the wet sticky cum with a fresh coat of spit and pulling the substance into their warm mouths.

After almost every drip was clean, Silvia released the fingers with a little pop. “Oh, yes. Things are going to get very wet and sticky between us.”

“Why wait,” Maggie said, then pushed her lips into Silvia’s again aggressively, trying to force her own cum she had saved into her rival’s mouth.
    The surprise didn’t work because the bartender had been saving her cum just the same. The white goo on their tongues met and exploded in their sealed entrances, the hated rival’s discharge mixed as they started a sloppy kiss; their spit and cum leaking out the sides.

Maggie’s pink muscle was nearly at Silvia’s tonsils to force some of the tasty cum down Silvia’s throat. She tried to pull back, but Silvia’s hands went to the back of her head and pulled her in tighter. Maggie returned the favor and their teeth clicked as they attempted to gag each other with their tongues and let the cum ooze down their enemies' throats slowly.

After almost 10 seconds both girls were whimpering, nearly choking each other with their cum, unable to swallow. As if they had mutually agreed, they released each other’s heads at the same time and let their lips separate. They broke the kiss with a large gasp while multiple strings of spit and cum kept their jaws touching. They quickly swallowed back the load that had made it halfway down. Silvia beat Maggie to it and broke the strings with her finger and sucked up the extra mixed juices. Maggie watched, her face fed from the heat of the closet and desire when Silvia cracked the door just enough for a wave of air and the shine of light hit them. The hall was empty, so they adjusted their dresses while eyeing each other coolly. It would take a few minutes for Maggie to get back to presentable.

Silvia pushed open the door fully and stepped out followed by Maggie, leaving their dark sexy arena behind. Maggie knew she would have to run to her office to clean up and expected Silvia to go to one of the powder rooms. It seemed that the bartender was already thinking of it, no longer caring about Maggie. At least not yet, not until their date.

“Well Maggie, as agreed, I’ll see you for our little slut fight. I promise I won’t bother you till then, unless I need to give you some extra details.”

“Yes, you will, and let me know. I’ll be waiting for it.” Maggie replied in and almost a 180 degree turn of what she said earlier. Now she would be there and be as nasty as possible to humiliate Silvia and risk being humiliated in turn. It would be worth it.

For a breath, even Silvia thought of tackling the redhead back into the closet, but she would wait. She enjoyed the hunt almost as much as she enjoyed the kill, and Maggie was truly a prize she was going to claim. She wanted to break the will of the redhead and the fight she had planned would do it in a way neither of them could prepare for.

“See you soon…slut.” Silvia breathed sexually, as she turned on her heels and started making her way back to the main hall. Maggie took an extra second to watch the hot little cocktail dress with nothing underneath it shake a few times before the incredible body slipped through the far door. Maggie stood in the hall alone with her thoughts, she would worry about Silvia later. For now, she had to go find Amber.

Meanwhile...on the other side of the Gala.

Bianca sat at the bar, running a finger around her half empty cup. The live performance was almost over meaning the two women, Miss Hashford and Miss Fielder would soon be free. She watched them from afar, a cunning sparkle in her crystal blue eyes. This night was going to get interesting.
    ==

Well, after the last part, I thought we needed some action...or as some comments said, let’s get some payoff! Well it begin’s now and is gonna keep on going. I’m glad everyone was good with the slow pace up till this point, I like the build ups too, but some sexfighting is good to lol. Hope you enjoyed this part and the return of Silvia...I really look forward to getting her and Maggie back together soon. Real soon. Next part should be up in about two weeks, so enjoy this one haha. We will get back to the Gala and continue Maggie’s oh so wild night. Of course, She and Amber will continue to circle each other but a lot of women might want a piece of them. FIGHT. Anyway, thank you for all the comments, they are great and I do appreciate them. And yeah, that’s all I got for now. I’m writing a lot more here than I normally do but what can you do. Till next time, King
    Awesome story, thank you for this. I just don't want the amber and maggi thing to end it was so good.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Excellent job again! I loved the short but steamy battle between Maggie and Silvia. I hate ties, but in this case it was okay, knowing that there wasn?t enough time to fight it out completely and the night is still young... now interesting to see what?s coming up next

Senior Hostboard Member kingofdapirates1's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

Re: The Library Gala Part 10

Part 10

?Thank you! You have been a wonderful audience.? Jenny spoke into the mic to further applause. ?Please follow or check us out on social media. Thank you again!? She blew a kiss to the crowd as Amber eyed her backside, the silver dress showing off her hot figure. The singer sounded warm and friendly when on stage; it was when she was off stage where she was a real bitch.

Getting Jenny to join her hadn?t been hard. After their first fight, and Jenny?s oily surrender, she had been banned from performing at the Showtime, the one place in the city she had a chance of being discovered for her musical talents. Amber had originally planned to embarrass her further with a long list of humiliating sexual acts, but then she found herself needing a band.

She called Jenny and gave her the terms, she would get her name off the blacklist, as long as she joined up for a little duo performance. For Amber, it had been slightly disappointing she didn?t get to use her power over Jenny in a more fun way, but desperate times called for desperate measures. This night was all about getting to fight Maggie here in her library, back where it all began. It was worth it.

Daphne, meanwhile, had begged to let her into the show. She let the drummer join as well, for another favor. She hadn?t decided what she was going to do as the drummer, but she was sure something would come up eventually.

With the show over at 9, she now had a few hours before finding Maggie. Tonight, if the redhead decided to meet her, they would settle it. Her original rival and the girl who had started all this sexual warfare between them. Whatever would happen, she had told Maggie she was going to leave and never speak or see her again. That had been her trump card to make sure the librarian would come to her tonight.

She knew the redhead wouldn?t let her walk out of her life, not without another talk at the least. And that was perfect because once she got Maggie alone, she was going to make her pay for everything, all the pain, all the unwanted emotions that had been forced on her. Then she wanted to be the one to reject the librarian once Maggie was fucked, broken, and utterly beaten.

Unless?and this came from the hidden part of Amber?s soul and heart. A part of her that had been winning the struggle of what she wanted in life, but she had pushed down so that she couldn?t hear it. The part of her that made her come to the Gala and look to fight Maggie once again even though she knew it might cost her what she wanted.

It was simple, she wanted an apology. She wanted Maggie to say it to her and only her privately. People didn?t apologize to Amber, because she shut them out of her life before they got the chance. But not Maggie, she had failed to shut her out, and now, her life revolved around the redhead. Now, after everything they had been through, she wanted something so simple, yet she knew it would be the hardest thing in the world to get.

Not a meek ?I?m sorry?, and not begging for her to stay or to love her, no, it had to be real. She wasn?t even sure if the librarian had it in her, not now, but that was the point.

She knew the only times they had been honest with each other, the most real, was when one of them was broken sexually by the other. So, when Maggie had nothing left, no hate, no pride, and was shattered physically, sexually, and mentally; what would Maggie say to her? What would she say to Amber thinking this was their final fight?

If and only if, the redhead apologized without being asked?there was a chance they could still be together. It would prove to herself that she could still love Maggie and maybe be something more even after all of this.

She felt as though they had become magnets, the closer they got, the harder they repelled each other. They had spent months stalking and being stalked, hating each other while unable to getaway. It was nearly as exhausting as their fights but without the pleasure. She had gone back and forth between wanting Maggie and wanting to kill her. By the end of the night, she would know and have her answers.

If she had her way tonight, she would make the nerd scream in pain and pleasure. They would compare every inch of their incredible bodies and decide once and for all who was better at sex and fighting. The answers to whose fault it was their relationship never worked and who would reject the other in the end would all be found. If she could, she would draw screams of surrender out of the redhead?s body by force if it was the last thing she did.

Her focus came back to the present as the lights turned off above them. The rest of their band was quickly packing up their stuff as the crowd of people?s attention turned away. Jenny finished first and turned back to glance at Amber. They had become slightly more friendly over the last week with the formation of their band, but she had a feeling that the singer would jump her the next chance she got.

That said, even if they sexfought again, she had a similar feeling their working relationship would most likely continue. In just a week, their social media or really, Jenny?s social media following had doubled. It was almost as if when Jenny got more followers, the happier she became. Maybe she and her ?friendship? had a bit more to it.

Besides the band, the bar had been the other key to getting here. Weirdly, she and Silvia were quite civil after what had happened. In fact, Silvia was even more flirty with her after their quick little shower fuck.

To the point where Silvia told her in great detail about her fight with Maggie in an attempt to get a reaction out of the blonde. But the description of Maggie fucking Silvia didn?t bother her as much as she thought it would. She was more surprised at how quickly and sexually the two women had gone at it than anything.

Once Silvia realized that Amber wasn?t going to take the bait for another fight, she negotiated the role of bringing in the Showtime to sponsor their band. To Amber, it was clear the slutty bartender had only agreed in the end so she could get at Maggie; even though the blonde had warned her the redhead was off-limits. But she also had gotten to know Silvia far better, and very much doubted that the slut would listen.

That night, Amber laid in bed thinking of why Maggie fucking other people didn?t bother her now compared from her first reaction months ago. She came to a few conclusions though none eally hit the full mark and was more a combination of all of them.

Firstly, it did feel easier now that she too had fucked other women in their way. It made it feel like it was no longer their special thing, and Amber thought that for the best. She was almost numb to the idea and it was quite pleasurable making women such as Jenny and Daphne o submit to her. She enjoyed the thrill and comparison, though against Maggie it was still the best.

Secondly, she had accepted though how much it pained her that she had overreacted. She would never admit this to Maggie and hated herself for it, but she knew it was true. She wished she hadn?t left that night in her emotional rage and had just talked it out. She did blame the combination of saying ?I love you? for the first time to someone but also learning that someone had slept with someone else just an hour before. It was a bad combo.

She wished she could just admit it to Maggie, but she couldn?t. The redhead had been just as bad, telling her it was over after the Showtime and then video calling her to taunt her. Again, she told herself they were both to blame for how much had gone wrong between them, but a little bit of her knew it was slightly more her fault.

With the show finished; the men started to clean up while Jenny turned and smiled at her guitarist. ?Well, this went great! We are going to get a bunch of new gigs, and this band idea is working! I had my doubts?? She looked over and smiled at Daphne who grinned back. Their music careers were far more important to them than Amber who only did it as a side gig, so this kind of event was huge.

?Amber,? Jenny said again, getting the blonde's attention. ?I know I said this was a one-time thing, but I might have been wrong. Let?s get a drink at the bar and we can talk about it.?

?Sure,? Amber replied as she needed to kill some time before Maggie anyway. She couldn?t see the redhead in the crowd and wondered where she had gone. Jenny gave her a genuine smile, but as she turned her attention back to the bar; the smile faded. From 25 yards out, she made eye contact with the black-haired librarian who was sitting there sipping a drink coolly. The similar style of silver dress was not hard to find, and Jenny knew the woman was waiting for her.

?Actually, can we talk about it tomorrow Amber? You and Daphne should help get our names out to some of the bigger groups here. I want to go talk to that librarian again about what review she would be leaving for us.?

Amber followed the singer?s gaze to the bar where she too noticed Bianca. She felt her own rage, as she remembered the whispered words, ?just know I fucked her harder than you ever will.?

She hadn?t expected to want to fight anyone else besides Maggie tonight, but it seemed she had been wrong. She already hated the other woman for being one of the reasons she and Maggie stopped fucking. But for the band's sake she would play the voice of reason.

?Jenny, she was just trying to get a rise out of you. Don?t be stupid, she won?t leave a bad review. ?

Jenny turned to face Amber again, but the genuine smile was now twisted into a cruel grin. ?No, she will do it, you said it yourself that the librarians here were bitches before our show.?

?Yes, they are. And you still decided to antagonize them. To what? Annoy me?? Amber sighed, already over this conversation.

Jenny bit her lip as she chose her next words carefully, ?Listen, yes, fine, I was trying to annoy you, but this band thing works, I already said you were right about that.?

Amber didn?t look convinced, so Jenny kept going.

?I also didn?t pick a fight with your wannabe girlfriend like I promised, I could have, and the only reason it went that far is because she played along.?

Amber still didn?t respond and even narrowed her eyes, so Jenny pushed harder.

?Amber, she was just as much of a bitch to me than I was to her, and IF she does leave a bad review or spreads lies about our performance; it will be disastrous. This event is huge?we can?t take a hit from it being this new.?

Daphne had just walked up as Jenny gave her final push. ?Let me have some fun?and get us a perfect recommendation from this bitch. Then it would be easy to keep it going and get bigger gigs. Listen, how about I promise I won?t go after you unless you want to.? She offered, squeezing her massive tits together in the silver dress.

Daphne looked back and forth between the girls. ?Ok, I don?t know what you guys are talking about, but I?m going to go get our name out there. Find me if you need me.? The drummer said, and without waiting for a reply she hopped off stage and disappeared into the crowd.

Amber looked back at her singer who was still looking at her with pleading eyes, the same eyes as Maggie. They distracted her very easily. Amber wagered that if she didn?t let Jenny do this, then the singer would likely lash out in some way. The last thing she needed was Jenny jumping her for a rematch now or worse causing some scene to get them thrown out.

?Fine, you can go talk to her Jenny, but I need to chat to her first, then you can have your fun, but don?t get us in trouble?
    Jenny?s eyes went into hunter mode, as she huffed because of the delay. She quickly nodded, accepting that she would have to wait just a little bit longer.

Knowing she didn?t have much time before Jenny walked over; Amber made her way down the stage. She was immediately swarmed by men and women looking to converse with the beautiful blonde but dodged them easily and headed towards the bar. Bianca watched her approach with a curious look. Amber could tell she was not the person Bianca had expected or wanted. Maybe the librarian wanted to talk to Jenny as much as Jenny wanted her.

?Hello Bianca,? Amber said coming up next to the sitting woman. The two beauties had quite a few eyes following them as Bianca took another small sip of her drink.

?Hmm, it?s Miss Marshal to you, Miss Fielder. I don?t think we really are on a first-name basis.? Bianca replied with a cold tone.

?Well, I don?t really give a fuck what you think.? Amber hissed aggressively. ?What was that with you whispering in my ear??

Bianca?s smile grew as she eyed the hot blonde, her body would do nicely for a good ride tonight, she thought. But her ire was not with this woman, so she ignored the question.

?I thought it would be your friend who would be brave enough to come talk to me. I don?t really have any issue with you, but clearly you can?t stand the fact that I fucked Maggie. Is that it??

Amber was slightly stunned but took a deep breath to calm herself. She couldn?t fight this woman now, and she felt stupid coming over to talk to her. She should have just left it for Jenny. Before she could reply however, another blonde appeared in their circle, one with a cheerful smile and an air of extreme aloofness.

?Hey Bianca! I wanted to let you know that Izzy and I have come to an agreement that is going to be very fun for us both.? Marissa gushed, not even looking to see that Bianca was in conversation. The pale girl broke her stare down with Amber and turned to her bouncing intern.

?Ahh, Marissa, yes, I?m glad to hear it. Maggie filled me in. It is an unusual request, but I expected nothing less from you.?

?Yeah! It will be fun! I also wanted to let you know Izzy will be busy with me after work. Except tonight, because I?m going to hang out with Maggie, so if you want to fuck Izzy you can!?

Amber?s eyes widened slightly at the outburst, and unfortunately for her, Bianca noticed the guitarist?s reaction.

Marissa kept talking without seemingly taking a breath. ?Also, if you and Maggie were planning on having another fight; it?s going to have to wait, because she is mine tonight!?

She winked at Bianca who gave her an annoyed look because like usual; she was showing zero tact. But this conversation gave her a lot more information than she had expected, and her smile turned cruel. The crystal blue eyes looked between the two blondes for a second each, then down to her drink as a manipulative idea took hold. She loved being in control and making other women dance around her, and now she was going to do it to her annoying intern and Maggie?s little stalker.

?Marissa?I think you should do whatever you want, and don?t worry, I have no interest in a rematch with Maggie tonight.? Her crystal blue eyes flashed to Amber. ?But this is rude of us; Marissa, this is Amber Fielder, we met her at the meeting earlier this week??.

Marissa turned to the other blonde as if not realizing she was there the whole time, ?Oh yeah! Hello, Miss Guitarist, you sure know how to turn heads huh? Back at the meeting and now again tonight! That dress is so daring too, it is not my style, but you can pull it off in a really good way.? She gave Amber a sexy stare and Amber remembered their little flirt back at the meeting.

Bianca continued to smile cruelly as she laid her trap, ?Yes, well, Marissa, I hate to be the one to bring this up in present company, but I think you have a slightly less chance now of sleeping with little Maggie because of this woman.?

Amber?s eyebrows furrowed as she wondered where Bianca was going with this. This woman clearly was no stranger to having confrontations with people and manipulating them to her will.

?What do you mean?? Marissa said suddenly confused, turning her full attention to Bianca again, ignoring that Amber was still in the circle.

?Well, I have a good indication that Amber here has quite the sights on our dear Maggie. They had quite the heated moment by the bar earlier and I?m confident that I saw them rubbing limbs. In fact, I really couldn?t tell who was flirting with who.?

?Is that so?? Marissa said and she side eyed Amber and her body, with a less friendly or sexy tone that she had used just a second ago. This random blonde did seem the type that Maggie would be willing to fuck, she thought. But then she smiled and leaned over to whisper into Bianca?s ear. ?Are you just trying to get me into a fight?? She questioned with a playful tone. She wouldn?t put it past Bianca to mess with her head.

Bianca smiled as she turned her head and whispered back into Marissa?s ear, ?I?m afraid not, and if you do plan on fucking Maggie tonight, I think you will to get this one out of your way.?

Marissa huffed as Bianca said no more and stood up from her stool. Amber was watching them both, confused and angry that whatever was being said was clearly about her. ?Well Miss Fielder, it was a pleasure, but I have some other stuff to deal with tonight.? She motioned to Jenny who was clearly stalking the group a few yards away, waiting for her chance to talk to Bianca about the review and much more.

The raven-haired goddess picked up the second drink on the bar along with her own. ?Have a goodnight, Miss Fielder, Marissa.? She said with an air of extreme authority and cunning. She left the circle and started to make her way towards Jenny, her own face with equal hunger of that of the singer.

Marissa also watched her go with the slightest of puffs in her rosy cheeks. Bianca was still a bitch, even after getting fucked to submission, she thought annoyed. Her plans tonight would not be thrown out, Maggie had said they were going to fuck, and the redhead wouldn?t back out of their deal. But that didn?t mean there wouldn?t be competition even if Bianca was messing with her.

She remembered the stares at the meeting between Maggie and this woman, there was something to that. It also was the first work event that she had seen the redhead unable to focus, and her notes had been messy, like she had been distracted the whole time. That was the time in the last 3 months that the summaries weren?t perfect.

With those thoughts in her head, she turned to the incredible looking blonde who was following Bianca as she approached the brown-haired singer. She gave the slightest of coughs, ?Well umm Amber! I really liked your show!?

Amber turned back to face the other blonde girl whom she had met only once before. That being said, she now felt as though there was a very thick tension between them emanating now. They were roughly the same height, with a similar complexion and build, yet their faces and auras were unique to their own. Amber was a traditional attractiveness that you would see at a rock show, but more punkish, and had a sense of sharp beauty. While Marissa had her overly cute features, like a gamer girl, with her carefree attitude and constant flirty nature.

?I?m glad you liked it, and it was Marissa, right? It?s nice to see you again. I remember meeting you here, you mentioned you enjoyed being at the Showtime and saw me play before.? Amber replied, doing an up and down of the girl. She noted her pellicular look of the night and bubbly nature that seemed to radiate around the girl. She also had quite the body, showing off in that white and pink sundress. She guessed this might have been the reason Maggie had picked her to be her intern.

?Yep! That?s me. I?m glad you remember; that will make this conversation so much easier!? Marissa smiled, though for once that smile did not reach her eyes.

Amber sensed the change in tone and fully turned around. She had just seen Bianca hand over the second drink to Jenny, who had taken it with a very fake smirk.

?And what conversation is that?? Amber asked, while she then scanned the room for Maggie behind the blonde. She had figured that nerd would try to get someone to come talk to her, and maybe Marissa was that person. Maggie was into those types of games.

The intern noticed Amber?s eyes wandering and decided there was little point beating around the bush. ?Looking for someone?? Marissa questioned in a not so innocent tone. ?A redheaded librarian, maybe??

Amber blinked in surprise and she turned her focus fully to Marissa who was looking right back at her with a similar intensity. She now had a good idea about what Bianca had whispered into this girl?s ear.

?And if I am?? Amber hissed slightly more aggressive than she meant. This was because she took a better look at the student?s body. Her chest was big, and the white sundresses was so thin that she was sure she could see the girl?s nipples poking out from the top. Marissa looked cute, acted cute, but Amber could feel this woman had a dangerous side to her.

?Oh, so what Bianca said was true. That?s surprising, she normally is just a bossy bitch and I was sure she was just trying to get me into a fight, but wow, yeah you are looking to fuck Maggie, aren?t you??

She was again speaking louder than needed to be and though Amber didn?t care as much as say Maggie did, she did take a quick look around to ensure they could not be overheard.
    ?I don?t think it?s any of your business who I?m planning or am going to fuck tonight.?

?Umm, well it sort of is because I was just talking to Maggie about my plans with her tonight and she agreed. So, I hate to be that girl, but I kind of called dibs on her?.so like, I?m sorry to break it to you, but she is going to be coming back to my dorm tonight, right after the Gala.?

Amber was surprised how quickly this conversation was now moving towards confrontation. It seemed Bianca had tapped into the one thing that would cause the two blondes to have friction, and it was a very big issue.

?Wouldn?t that be her choice? I wasn?t aware calling dips was even a thing when it comes to who sleeps with who at this age.? Amber taunted, in her more naturally punk voice. She was turning her aggressive self-up 100 percent as this woman seemed determined to get in her way.

?Again, I?m really not trying to be rude, but like, you are just showing up and making a move after I have been working with Maggie for three months! You two just met at the meeting! It?s my turn!? Marissa added with a childish huff.

Amber smiled at her apparent challenger and her serious lack of information. She was sure many people fell for the cut act. ?Oh, looks like Maggie never told you about me. You are very cute, but the game I?m playing with her does not need a third player. And trust me, she and I have a history far beyond anything you could imagine. So, back off.?

Marissa?s smile never broke as the other blonde talked, but she did take a look at the split of the black dress and how well Amber?s firm breasts stood out. She might have a better body than Bianca or Maggie with her natural beauty, she thought.

Her hazel eyes again looked into the brown orbs. ?Well see, no, I?m not going to back the fuck off, and in fact, I wanted to tell you the exact same thing. I have been waiting, and just because you guys have some ?history?, doesn?t mean she is going to want to fuck you over me. She said she would, and she will.?

With that line, the conversation escalated as the two sexy blondes eyed each other now clearly understanding what was happening. The right to fuck Maggie, to take the pale girl?s incredible body as their own, was up in the air between them.

Amber had tried to play nice, but it was clear Marissa wasn?t getting the message, so she would try a new tactic. ?Listen, you little bitch. I don?t care what you think, or what Maggie has said to you, because guess what? She was lying. I?m going to be the one to fuck her tonight and since I?m in a good mood, I won?t kick your ass while I?m at it.? Amber growled, fully embracing her anger and the real bitch she could be.

Marissa kept smiling and even felt a wave of excitement from the growing war of words, ?You know, even if we didn?t have this little problem, I don?t think we would have gotten along. You seem like an ice-cold bitch to me.?

?Only to people who deserve it.? Amber snipped back and for the first time Marissa?s smile faltered. She gave the other blonde a rare frown that looked off on her usually happy face, it was as if she didn?t know how to do it. Then, that frown flipped upside down, but this smile was a hungry look that took sight of the other blondes' fully presented tits and tight body. She had an idea.

She looked right into Amber?s dark brown eyes, ?You know, recently, I found that Maggie?s way of settling things is very fun, and judging by your body and looks, I bet from your ?history? with her, you settle things the same way.?

Amber didn?t reply which was basically a confirmation for the intern.

?I?m not hearing a no. So, then how about a little wager? Whichever one of us is a better fuck, than that girl gets to have her way with Maggie tonight.? The playful blonde breathed, and Amber felt a spike of desire as Marissa presented her sexual appeal. The intern continued as she leaned forward into the light making her white sundress becoming nearly translucent. Amber?s brown eyes raked over the somewhat revealed figure of the other blonde?s body. From her toned legs, big tits, and sexy waist, Marissa was presenting herself as a very tasty snack.

?Want to play with me?? She asked in a high pitched, cute voice that Amber was sure would make any man drool and most women jealous.

Amber too felt a second surge of desire, combined with the challenge that was presented in front of her. She would gladly have this sexfight any other time in most other circumstances. She was attracted to Marissa more than she cared to admit and the blonde?s attitude was just her type. Nothing would give her more pleasure than putting the hussy into the ground with her superior body and pussy. But tonight, she did not have energy to waste on her.

Not while Maggie was still here, and what might happen between. She knew she would need everything, from her sex to her muscles to match up against her ex.
    ?Oh, I don?t have to play with you.? She mocked back in her cute voice that did not match her personality. ?I?m out of your league and Maggie will easily pick to fight me over even fucking you. So why would I waste my time, or energy getting you out of my way??

Marissa frowned again, and her voice no longer had that high pitched sound. She brought it to a whisperer so that only they could hear and make it personal ?See the thing is Amber, I work here too, so I can still get you kicked out of this party pretty easily. A lot of the security are students who just love flirting with me and do anything I say! That would be the boring way though, and I?m offering you the fun way.?

?Really? That is how you want to play it?

?No, that IS how we are going to play it Amber. Pick, a sex contest for Maggie or I get you kicked out! Pick now.? She demanded giving Amber just a few seconds to choose before she went to the main security guard.

Amber huffed at this girl and her bold threat. Marissa had her caught, and judging by the student?s look, she knew it. She didn?t have much of an option except to fight her or get thrown out.

Maggie wasn?t in the room still, and Amber felt there was a high chance Silvia had gotten to Maggie first. That wasn?t ideal, but she had expected Silvia wouldn?t be denied. The bartender did know about Amber?s situation somewhat, and she doubted she would want to deal with Amber?s wrath if the punk girl found out she took up the librarian?s whole night.

But none of it would matter though if this blonde intern caused a fuss with her first. She desperately wanted to be fresh when and if she and Maggie had their showdown?but she had to make it to the showdown.

?What makes it, so I know you won?t kick me out after I fuck you into a puddle?? Amber asked the other girl.

Marissa blinked, and for a second forgot she was supposed to be acting sexy or angry, ?Oh, that?s true! Umm, how about I have my slave do it!? She will make sure I can?t kick you out if you win!? She then remembered, ?But you won?t win.? She added with a huff.

?Your slave?? Amber asked, unable to hide her confusion.

?So, you agree? A fuck fight? Right now? Here?? Marissa said, ignoring the slave question. She looked equally surprised and excited. She was on a roll, and this would be a great warm up before finally getting into Maggie?s bed.

?I don?t have much of an option, do I? But a little warning?? She moved her mouth to Marissa?s ear. ?I?m going to have a lot of fun punishing you once you submit, I don?t let people who get in my way off easy.?

?Punishment?that sounds so fun. Maybe I?ll tell Maggie tonight, how I beat you. That will be your punishment.? She giggled into Amber?s ear and finished it with the smallest of licks.

Amber took in some breath at the comment feeling a shiver of fear and desire. This blonde had a mouth too and a tongue. By saying that, she had just ensured that she would get everything she was asking for from Amber. The guitarist was about to whisper back to escalate when Marissa seemed to jump up.

?Izzy! You just have the best of timing! Turns out, your first order is going to be a bit of a unique one tonight instead! Do you remember Amber? Well, she and I are going to fuck fight and I want you to make sure she gets kicked out if I win or I need to leave if she wins!?

?What?? Isabella said, as if she was trying to take in the words that were just thrown at her. She joined their little circle, her red dress and black curly hair looked somewhat disheveled. Like usual, Marissa spoke fast without taking a breath.

?Also! Where is Maggie? I thought you guys were right behind me, but you guys must have talked a bit after. Am I right??

?We did?but she wanted to cool off and stayed in the room for a little bit longer after,? Isabella replied, but it felt like she was holding something back.

?Cool off? Did you guys fuck? And what did you talk about?? Marissa asked fast with a hint of suspicion.

Isabella didn?t say anything, and Marissa giggled as she looked at her roommate. This snicker didn?t come off as quite friendly and glared her hazel eyes into Isabella?s brown. ?If you don?t answer slave, I?ll make your punishment even worse tomorrow than it already was going to be. This is what you agreed, remember??

Isabella looked taken aback that this would be something included in her agreement. But she knew Marissa would expect everything from her, and if she backed out, Bianca and Maggie would take her credits. ?We did not fuck, she just apologized for how she was acting when we first met, and then we?made out, and she agreed to give me some lessons. You happy??

?Lessons in what?? Marissa turned, surprised and unable to hide the slightly angry tone in her voice. What was Maggie offering Isabella that she hadn?t offered her?

?What do you think?? Izzy replied sarcastically.

Marissa?s mouth opened slightly and was speechless. She felt her own temper starting to rise, a temper that usually was very mellow and chill. What was Maggie thinking offering Isabella that and not her?she was still her intern first. And they were friends, Isabella was not. Maybe the redhead had been lying, maybe she wouldn?t have wanted to hang out and fuck tonight. If not, couldn?t her mentor have just been honest with her?

Amber watched the interaction with growing annoyance about the delay, but also intrigue. The quick dialogue between the two students gave her a lot more info that she hadn?t had previously, and she could see the other blonde starting to have some doubt. She also heard that Maggie had apologized to the other girl for something. Maybe the librarian did have it in her to feel remorse for her mistakes, but she doubted it when it came to them..

?Well, none of this matters. I?m going to fuck Maggie tonight. and I can ask her then.? She said with determination. She would ask Maggie herself, once she had her nude and in her bed. She looked over at her roommate and then at Amber, ?Isabella here will know, and then she can make sure I can?t kick you out or that I have to leave. Ok?

Amber and Isabella eyed each other, they had no quarrel, and the Spanish girl didn?t seem to want one. Amber did take notice of the girls full red lips, and hot body. Again, it made sense why Maggie? and this girl would have had issues. But was it true that Maggie offered to give her lessons in sex? Her ex was wilder than she would have expected, and she noted Marissa?s reaction to that information too.

?So, Marissa?? Amber purred. ?You are the one who offered a fight, so I assume you have a place to settle this??

?I do have a place!? She said excited, then quickly glared at Amber again forgetting she was supposed to sound angry. She reached down to her shoes, where a small key had been dangling off her high heel sandals.

?We can use Maggie?s office!? Marissa unhooked the key and held it up. It was indeed the key to Maggie?s office, a place Amber had never been in. She recognized the gold object as she had seen it on the librarian?s key chain every night she had slept over.
    ?I know it's weird they still use these things when keycards exist but hey as Maggie always says, ?There is something special about keys!?,? She said in a somewhat close mimic of Maggie?s voice that even made Isabella and Amber both raise an eyebrow. Marissa was quite a character.

Amber felt a weird sense of desire that she was going to fight in Maggie?s office without the redhead there. She was now even more interested in this little showdown. ?Lead the way.? Amber said, giving Marissa a sexy grin.

?Izzy, you understand what your role is?? Marissa quickly questioned as she turned one last time to her slave.

Isabella gave a small nod and watched as Marissa took the guitarist wrist and began to lead her away from the party. The Spanish girl was able to put some of it together, but still it was interesting. She wasn?t sure why this was occurring between this woman and her roommate.

She still hated Marissa, and the slave thing wouldn?t help, but for the first time, she did feel like she and her roommate had something in common. She wasn?t sure where it would go or how it would change their relationship, but it was something to ponder.

They moved slowly, but Maggie?s office was not as far out of the way as the other rooms. It only took them a minute until Marissa came to a red door. The gold plaque read, ?Maggie Reynolds?. Amber took in the sight with a bit of extra air as she felt a weird sensation in her stomach. This felt like a place she should have been before, maybe when Maggie brought her to work where they could have had a quickie. She guessed it wasn?t meant to be, as that life seemed further away by the second.

Amber stepped in as Marissa opened the door for her quickly. The blonde intern seemed to be almost bouncing in excitement, and as Amber walked in, she pinched the other girl?s toned ass just for the fun of it. The guitarist jumped at the nip in surprise and Marissa giggled, her confidence through the roof after Thursday. Now she was going to win the right to fuck Maggie by outfucking this random woman who wanted her. It seemed like a win-win.

She closed the door and turned to lock it with the key. With a slight click, the room was sealed, and Marissa took a breath, preparing her hot body for sexual conflict. But before she could even turn around, Amber had gripped her long braid of flowery hair, and with a sharp pull, ripped Marissa backwards.

The intern screamed in shock and pain as her feet went out from under her. She fell down to her perky ass and started to get pulled backwards by amber. She screamed again in shock as the standing girl began tearing at her big braid of hair, ripping out the white flowers she had added for the night.

?OW, you CHEATER!? Marissa cried as she was dragged a foot towards the center of the room on her dress, leaving a trail of pedals. She reached up to take hold of Amber?s arms above her head, but it didn?t allow her to recover much leverage.

?You wanted a fuck FIGHT, bitch. Now I?m going to make you regret it.? Amber hissed, while Marissa struggled on the floor below her. Her flowery hair continued to get pulled around the room slowly, ensuing she could not get onto her feet. She thrashed until Amber went to her knees and used the leverage to pull Marissa down flat to the ground by the hair.

She then leaned back and slapped the face of Maggie?s intern hard from above. The younger blonde yelped in pain as the sound rang off the walls of the small office. She was stunned by the impact, and Amber wasn?t done. She pushed the student?s face down and scooted forward on her knees. She stopped once she had Marissa?s arms under her legs and got her ass directly above the intern?s face. She then reached down and hiked the white and pink sundress up to see what the girl was wearing underneath.

It was in fact a white bikini thong similar to the style she wore during her fight with Isabella. It was string tie sided and went up her ass in a delicious way and went low on her navel. She had picked in thinking she would end up in another fight tonight, or at least with Maggie. She had been right in a way.

But it did not mean anything to the attacking girl. Amber didn?t hesitate and reached her hand down onto the soft bikini where she began rubbing up and down. It had only been less than a minute, but Marissa moaned as she received the first sexual attack. Once again, she realized she had been far too excited for this fight and didn?t start it off serious enough. Now she was in a dangerous bind.

Amber sat on Marissa?s face still wearing her midnight dress for another long minute. She bounced a few times, letting her tits jiggle and pressed her ass harder into the intern. She also continued rubbing the cunt of her new rival and could feel the heat coming off the sex.

Marissa gave a muffled growl that couldn?t be interpreted by the top blonde.
    Amber laughed, ?What was that? I told you, I?m not here to play games bitch. I?m here to fuck you and get you out of my way.? And in doing so she slipped her black nails into the front of Marissa?s thong. The intern jolted and dug deep into her muscles as she tried to force herself free fast but froze as Amber connected with her already moist sex lips. She then moaned at the first contact of the fingers on her wet slit, and Amber let a small grin come onto her face.

?Already this wet? My my, did just thinking about this fight get you all hot and bothered? You won?t last long with me if you are like that.? Amber taunted as she wasted no time sliding her middle and ring finger down further and into the student?s cunt.

?No fair!? Marissa cried again loud enough to be understood, but knew she was in trouble as the first pumps started. It was true, she had gotten over excited and the orgasm she had wanted to save for Maggie was already bubbling in her core.

For the next five minutes Amber played with her, moving in and out, and working her g-spot on her inner walls. Marissa tried everything, she flung her legs up, but Amber moved back easily. She still couldn?t free her arms and frustratingly Amber was still wearing the black dress. This protected the punk girl's own cunt and ass from Marissa?s wild tongue or teeth. The ex-student seemed to know everything she was going to try before she did it.

Marissa?s body started to demand release and she couldn?t hide it from her tormentor. ?Wow, are you already about to cum? This might be the fastest I have ever gotten a girl off before!? Amber laughed cruelly.

?Shut up!? Marissa hissed but the words came out as a guttery moan. Amber?s ass was half suffocating her, and it made her unable to control her breathing as she neared a sexual cliff.

She hated this, but she made a decision. She was going to cum and use it as a means of escape, it was her only way out. In just ten seconds after she stopped resisting the sensations, her body relished in the pleasure. Amber felt the student?s labia tighten on her fingers and an extra-long muffled gasp escape underneath her. ?Cumming already? Good girl.?

Marissa groaned as it spread down her body and peaked at the dome of her head. It wasn?t that strong of an orgasm mainly because she helped push it along, but it still made her gasp aloud. Amber?s fingers worked her through it further and what?s worse is the top blonde had started on the intern?s clit seconds before, so it only made Marissa cum a little harder. The white substance leaking out of her and down her ass and onto Amber?s fingers.

Suddenly, her arms were free, but before she could sit up Amber had grabbed at the white and pink sundress pulling it up and over her head. It caught on her boobs and made them bounce deliciously on release. The blonde let the dress go up and over her body without any resistance, it was a small price to get out of the pin. She couldn?t believe she had already gone off once.

Once the dress was fully off, Marissa rolled away making sure to create some distance between her and Amber. She flipped off her heel sandals even as she moved, not risking getting tripped off balance again while standing up quickly. She looked up to see Amber drop her white dress like it was trash at her side. She then began to remove her own garment in a sensual manner that made Marissa freeze when their eyes locked.

With a smile, Amber started stripping even slower, peeling her black dress off her breasts first. Her slightly brown nipples rigid enough to catch the cloth before she pushed it down to her womanly hips. She wasn?t wearing a bra, and even without one, her tits stood high on her chest, somehow oversized and yet still firm like the interns. Her stomach looked like it had the lightest of toned muscle as if she worked out quite a bit. Marissa licked her lips; this woman?s body was on par with hers and even might be better than any girl she had fucked before.

Amber pulled the rest of the dress down her toned legs, leaving her in a tiny black lace high waisted thong. It wasn?t the most revealing from the front but did show off plenty, if not all of her bubble ass from behind. On further inspection, Marissa noted that the lacy material seemed almost see through too, so it was revealing, but in a different manner than her own. It looked like it might have been part of a very expensive lingerie set.

She stepped out of her discarded dress, but the show wasn?t over. She then raised her cum coated fingers, that had explored Marissa?s sex to her mouth. With one slow but powerful suck she took them between her pink glossed lips and drew them out slowly, allowing herself to fully taste the student and her nectar.

?Yummy.? Amber breathed with a hint of playfulness that would have seemed more natural coming from Marissa. The intern almost looked confused as Amber presented herself as more fun spirited like she was. For some reason, she also felt a wave of nervousness and excitement at the sexy show she was being presented. She was grasping the idea that this musician had quite the sexual appetite and even some mischievousness. She didn?t have much experience fighting women like that, like herself.

?No.? She told herself, shaking her head slightly. She couldn?t get extra sexually excited just as they were about to start up again. The first orgasm had not been fair from an unfair attack. That, plus she had been saving her sex for Maggie, which made it extra hard to hold in. And finally, it didn?t help Amber was smoking attractive and that fucking her would have been a pleasure if they weren?t fighting for something.

All she had to do was tear that black thong off her rival and even the score, but it seemed Amber had other ideas.

The punk girl hooked her thumbs on the lingerie thong and peeled it slowly down her legs, leaving her fully shaven pink pussy out to be seen. A bit of cum was visible on the crotch and Marissa thought that was at least something to build on.

?We might as well get down to it little girl, you already seem so excited to be fucked by me.? She taunted, before filling her hands with her big tits and letting them bounce once as she released them.

Marissa pushed her nerves aside. She could make up this easy and would not be out done, not in sex. Making sure Amber?s brown eyes were on her, she pulled both side knots of her bikini; letting it fall right off her hips in a single motion.

She too had a fully clean shaven sexy pink pussy that was already dripping from the orgasm pulled out of her. She did a little bounce that made her tits jiggle excitedly. ?YOU are the little girl, cheating and such, but I?m game to strip down because, I?m still going to win.? She then grabbed her own tits and they compared from a distance how hands sunk into the womanly fat. Their bodies looked more equal nude with their Instagram worthy bodies, with their toned legs and clear gym going. Their tans were quite equal to, making it so when they touched their skin blended.

?Come here then.? Amber cooed. She turned slightly showing off her large gym-built ass as she took two steps towards Maggie?s desk. It was covered in work supplies along with plenty of small personal items that Maggie owned. Then with a smirk knowing it would annoy her ex, she swooped everything off with her arm. Papers, pencils, and every else Maggie owned crashed onto the floor, leaving the decently sized desk clear.

Marissa couldn?t help but giggle at Amber doing this, she loved the thought of fighting on that desk, in fact she had many times thought about taking Maggie on it before. Again, this other blonde surprised her with their similar tastes and she watched as Amber crawled like a cat sexually onto the desk.

?Come up here then Marissa. Let?s play on her desk. I?m sure it will be fun for the winner to tell Maggie all about it.?

Marissa grinned at the other blonde, ?Well, I do like your style and yeah the desk is perfect. Shame I have to embarrass you, but you are right, I?m sure Maggie will love to hear about it.? She giggled as she went to the other side of the desk. She too crawled on it slowly until only a foot or two was left between their incredible bodies.

There was a brief second of pause, then Marissa and Amber lunged at each other, the yellow hair the target. Their hot bodies crushed atop the desk, tits first, making them groan at the pressure and pleasure of the other?s form molding into hers.

They seesawed back and forth as they both used their full chests to try to push the other back, in a large titfight. Marissa?s pink and Amber?s brown nipples stabbed at each other over and over, missing the other pair by an inch each time. Until finally their big globes compressed as their foreheads came together, each smirking at the body-on-body feelings.

You have some weak nipples on your chest, but I don?t have time to snap them off sadly.? Amber taunted as they finally aligned, poking each other around the areola.

?They're better than yours!?

?Better no, but easier to suck? Yes.? Amber growled, then slipped her tongue into Marissa?s mouth who welcomed the invasion with glee. The powerful pink muscles surged and met its new rival inside their locked jaws length to length. She doubled down by giving the equally muscular ass of Marissa a squeeze and was given a stinging spank from the intern in return.

The make out and ass groping lasted a good long moment, until Marissa wanted more. She lightly separated their lips, ?You should know, I?m really good with my fingers.? She breathed as the hand that had been firmly gripping Amber?s ass came around to rest right over the punk girl?s heated cunt.

?Yeah? You should know I?m really good at everything.? Amber returned, matching the motion so that she could start the fingering whenever the intern dared.

?Yeah?

But this time Amber didn?t get to respond as their tongues rejoined in contact while their fingers started to tease each other?s sex folds. The titfight seemed to pause at their current stalemate as the sexfight shifted to down below. Though Marissa had already cum, they were equally wet now from their foreplay. Slowly they each inserted their middle finger and gasped in their conjoined mouths. This did not stop the kissing which had shifted into sucking each other?s tongues sensually like cocks in turns.

For a second it almost seemed like it was no longer a fight, but that was about to change. While she had Marissa?s tongue in her mouth, moving it up and down in a way she normally only did for Maggie; Amber slipped her hand out of the intern. She suddenly shifted her tits under the other pair and threw her weight forward. Marissa gasped; her tongue trapped while her body was surged by the new aggression.

She realized a second too late why she was no longer being fingered. Amber also had taken ahold of her wild blonde hair to pull her back as well. She was awkwardly forced down to her side and then rolled to her back with Amber pushing until she was on top. Marissa shot her now free hands up to grab at the other girl?s wavy blonde hair in retaliation, but Amber slapped them away. The intern then suddenly shot up by the waist and connected their mouths with a whole lot of tongue. She also straightened her legs to trap one of Amber?s thighs between them, but simultaneously allowed her own left thigh to be compressed by the rival.

Amber moaned as she completed the seal, their lips fully laid out on each other and their mouth muscles knotting up. With their heads tilted in opposite directions, they kissed fully nude on Maggie?s desk, Amber now laying fully on Marissa. The tongue jousting lasted another long minute while Marissa?s hands explored Amber?s body, confirming her thoughts that this girl?s physique was beyond almost any other person she had fucked. Soon, they began to push their steadily increasing sweaty thighs up and into each other?s sex to continue the growing pleasure.

?You think you're hot, but you?re not. Maggie will want me more.? Marissa stated, half lying, between their heated make out. Amber smiled at the girl?s childish comment but didn?t reply as she searched for the intern?s tonsils going deeper than ever. This also started their continued masturbation of each other using their toned thighs to spread each other?s wet pussy lips and press into the unfurling clits.

Their breathing picked up, pushing their chests into each other, and after another five minutes Marissa felt that Amber was starting to give more than she was getting. This was her first one on one full sexfight and it felt different than the others. She began to gasp as they continued kissing, the spit she was trying to swallow back that was filling her mouth as if Amber was intentionally drooling into her. This distracted her so that her grip on Amber?s thighs loosened and allowed the top blonde harder contact on her groin. She tried to roll, but Amber pressed down harder with their chests keeping her pinned.
    ?You aren?t going anywhere.? Amber whispered and Marissa worried that she was right.

It only took a few minutes of this continued slow grind, but Marissa again felt she was starting to get outmatched as her body was taken on the desk of her boss. She began straining on the platform, her back pressed into the hardwood, while her lower back lifted. Amber?s womanly body crushing her from the top, her leg muscles tiring in the attempt to keep her back.

Her tits were mushroomed as they held their form against an equal pair. Amber was working her body into a frenzy and doing it in such a way that it was almost crazy. Just the way Amber moved caused Marissa to squirm in sexual pleasure, and it didn?t help that Amber was looking fucking hot in her hazel eyes. It was like the musician had a map of Marissa?s body and knew every little piece to get her going. The pressure was constant on her clit, while her own thigh had nowhere near that level of force to the other woman. She was kissed roughly, then Amber spit on her, then licked and kissed again.

?Fuck you!? Marissa growled at her sexy rival in between one of their long kisses, as the different tactics began to break her defense. Her breathing had picked up, and her clit was starting to pulse at an incredible pace.

?Yeah, you wish you could?I told you. You?aren?t?. in?. my?. league.? Amber hissed, each word separated by their tongues flicking.

?No?I am?? Marissa squealed but it came as Amber broke the last bit of muscle resistance of her legs. Now the two sweaty women groaned as Amber had her leg at full strength to run it up and down in powerful strokes, pressing Marissa?s clit harder than ever. The bottom girl hissed, and her body went slightly stiffer as she pulled Amber even tighter towards her. She stuffed her first moan, but the second one began deep from her core in her as she began to cum under the continuing dominating blonde.

Amber kept rubbing her thighs up and down in the small motions making Marissa feel every second of her orgasm. They looked like two pythons wrapped up, barely moving but one forcing the other to orgasm all the while. Marissa felt like every nerve of her skin was firing on Ambers, there was enough sweat now to slide on each other like soap. The intern humped her rival?s leg, covering Amber?s strong thigh in a spot of gooey cum. She also bit into Amber?s shoulder lightly which made the top girl hiss back but at least she knew the pleasure was overwhelming. Marissa continued to cum for almost 10 seconds until the indulgence finally relaxed and her grip loosened on the top girl. Amber meanwhile had quite the smile on her face.

She brought their faces together again as Marissa breathed heavily into her face, the minty smell reminded her of Daphne?s mouth. ?Fucked again? This is two already? I might lose count at this rate.? Amber teased picking up the pace with her leg with harder and faster strokes to not letting Marissa come down from her high. She was using the girl?s discharge as extra lube with the sweat.

?Ohhhh, no fuck. YOU BITCH.? Marissa cried as Amber worked her body harder, and continued pumping trying to give her another orgasm right after the first.

?You are going to cum again right now,? Amber ordered and Marissa hissed, her clit still having that option. Marissa groaned, ?Fuck you, it?s your turn as she squeezed her thighs back with equal strength to her pre-orgasm. Amber groaned too as their incredible bodies began to strain again while the heat of the room began to tick up.

After a few seconds, the bottom girl successfully rolled their bodies up so that they were each on their shoulders. They remained on the desk, but Amber?s back was now only a few inches from the side while keeping their legs locked.

?Keep going and we will end up on the floor.? The punk girl hissed as she tried to gain back the ground, she had lost using the hot bear hug.

?On the floor or up here, I?m going to start being the one fucking you.?

?You haven?t impressed me so far tonight Marissa.?

?Well Amber, I?m going to be fucking Maggie tonight after all this, so keep think you are going to win, because it will be better once I do. She wants to hang out with me! She said so.? Marissa said, but with a bit more desperation than she expected. She thought Maggie was her friend and wouldn?t go back on what they had said to each other.

?You won?t fucking touch my ex tonight?not till I have fucked the life out of her. Then you can have what is left!?

?Your ex?you and Maggie dated!?? Marissa said in a shocking normal voice as if they were sitting at a restaurant in public. Amber didn?t reply right away cursing herself internally for letting that information slip in the heat of the moment. Amber then pushed her sweaty forehead into the other blondes.

?No.? She hissed and even amid their sexfight Marissa?s eyes judged her carefully. ?I think you are lying, but it doesn?t matter anyway! You still haven?t beaten me.? The intern growled, all sense of her kindness and chill attitude out the door. ?I can keep going and we have only had fingers and thighs match up, not where it really matters.?

She gave Amber a look that the other blonde easily recognized. She had been thinking the same thing. ?Baby?know when you are outmatched, but if you want to match pussies, I?m more than happy.? Amber breathed as she slowly released her thigh crushing pin and arms. Marissa did too, letting the musician separate and allowing their muscles to rest for a brief second.

Amber pushed herself up and off the intern but did not move far away. This gave Marissa the ability to sit up, while the punk girl got into position in front of her, each widening their legs to show off their sex. The show didn?t last long as they moved forward and crossed their legs. Amber then pressed her sex right into Marissa?s in a light caress. The sensation was incredible and both women moaned excitedly. They wouldn?t deny the feelings of pressing up against a woman who looked like their new rival. They began to move up and down, as they took hold of each other?s strong legs for leverage.

The fight evolved into a nude trib on Maggie?s desk, their cum, sweat, and spit starting to make the perfectly smooth wood shine. Their blonde hair flowed behind their backs in their different styles, making them look like tigresses on the hunt.

?Oh, you do have a wonderful feeling sex?it will be even more fun making it cum on mine.? Amber taunted as she flexed her booty more, pressing tighter into the intern.

?Yours is nice too, but you will be doing the cumming here. Right here on Maggie?s desk.? Marissa hissed back as she matched thrust for thrust.

?Yeah? You think that??

?Yeah. I do.?

The slow trib continued as each girl felt out the other sex with harder grinds. Amber worked to control herself, she was now starting to feel the sensations that Marissa?s body was giving her. She had distracted herself so far this fight, telling and willing back her sex for Maggie, but it was getting close. Marissa was very hot and the leg on leg grind had started to break her. Their skin blended from their similar tans making it tough to see where one girl began and the other ended. At first, they just rubbed, letting their lower lips kiss and spread on each other wetly. Then the fight turned into small movements as their clits found each other and began their deadly sex dance.

?This is the clit that Maggie is going to be sucking tonight.? Marissa hissed as her sex was toyed with and she returned each stroke with her own as best she could.

?It?s not good enough a clit for her to waste her skills on it and you can?t seem to handle me.?

?Oh and yours is?? But Marissa gasped as her words seemed to be taken back a second later. The taunt made Amber angrier and Marissa felt the other blonde?s sex begin to work harder.

Marissa tried to match, but after another two minutes, her body was tiring while Amber?s seemed to be getting stronger. Every move the intern tried was quickly squashed until their clits found each other head-to-head and Marissa screamed being pressed back. She didn?t know how this other blonde was so good, their cunts soaked in a back and forth battle she was realizing she couldn?t win, already down in this sexfight twice. It came upon her so fast, and from one second thinking it was fine, then she felt like she was about to pop.

She was holding on by a tether, her body pushing back against Amber?s, her playful face now dawning a mask of extreme determination. She would not be dominated like this; she would give this other blonde an orgasm even if it was the only one. Her clit felt like it was now tethered into Amber?s and the two sex organs were looking to break each other. But Amber kept at it, nearly laughing as she thrust perfectly. She would make Marissa miss her thrust, then slash the blonde?s love knob with her own flicking it in control.

Two slashes later, and Marissa was nearing her wall to the surprise of both women. Her body was unable to hold on as she went from 0-100 in just a minute. She shot forward but instead of attacking was simply using Amber?s body as a crutch as she began to scream. But Amber forced a kiss taking in Marissa?s tongue and began to work it like a cock, moving it as if she had worked her way around many men.

Marissa, unable to take it, pushed away, going down to her back where she squirmed on the desk, her pussy leaking even more cum than before onto Amber?s cunt.
    Even with the other blonde an inch away from orgasm, Amber separated their lower lips, sitting up in a fluid motion. She moved her whole body forward until her perfect ass was pressed on Marissa?s big tits and squished them down harder with her muscled behind.

Marissa grunted and used her hands to squeeze the other blonde?s perfect ass with her claws as the pleasure started to pass. Trying to continue Marissa?s orgasm however, Amber reached behind her to finger the girl. She both needed to keep her cunt clear and also wanted the other blondes cum to stain the wood if she could. She was much closer than she expected and was trying to hide it as she laughed again.

The bottom girl moaned out loud as she was then fingered and pinned by this other woman. Having their sexes separated helped Marissa, until she found her clit and started rubbing it almost tenderly. She tried to fight it, she kicked up her legs, she attempted to roll, but Amber did everything first, moving with her. Marissa?s clit was rubbed between two fingers so lightly that Marissa began to see stars.

?Oh god, this isn?t happening!? Marissa screamed as the third orgasm spread down her body. She felt her pussy convolve together and the cum drip ooze down and onto Maggie?s desk. Amber smiled in satisfaction using her spit covered fingers to squeeze Marissa?s hot pink nipples again spiking the pleasure.

?You think you deserve to teach Maggie a lesson? If you can?t get me off once you little slut?? Amber screamed on top of her rival. She spit an oozy long drop that landed on Marissa?s lips in a perfect spot.

Marissa moaned in reply, unable to coherent words as she was again outfucked, her body not able to match the aggression or sex of Amber. In the punk girl?s current state, few women could.

She was slapped, then spit on, then had her tits pressed by the ass while her clit was pinched. The student was not able to keep up as she was pushed down to her back screaming while her nipples were bent again. This happened while she was still coming off the high of her third orgasm. Once she was done, Amber stopped her brutal attack and slowly sat on top of her. She put Marissa in a hot nude schoolgirl pin, her victorious pussy a few inches from the intern?s chin.

?That?s three for you, one by my fingers, one by my leg and one by my cunt, and you still haven?t gotten me off once. Give up Marissa, trust me. I?m not going to lose to you, not tonight.?

?No.? Marissa responded defiantly, though her voice wavered. She couldn?t understand how Amber hadn?t cum yet. The first two sure, but the last one she had been taking as much as Marissa had in their pussy fight. The growing shred of doubt began to cloud her mind.

?If you don?t, I?ll keep going till you can?t move. Maybe I?ll tie you up here and take your clothes with me.? As Amber leaned her hand back to begin to start up again going for number for while Marissa couldn?t fight back.

Jingle. Jingle. Jingle. came a sound from the door breaking the illusion that they were alone in this building. Amber froze as someone tried the door to the office again. Her brown eyes shifted away from Marissa and watched it sharply. Marissa heard it too, but she wasn?t in a position to look over.

?Hello! Marissa! Are you in there?? Maggie?s voice carried through the wall from where she stood not 5 yards away from the sexfighters. Amber?s eyes widened at the voice; knowing Maggie, the girl she was here for was just on the other side. Marissa knew who it was too, but she was concentrating on Amber?s distraction.

She flung her legs up and caught the sexy blonde?s upper torso by her calves. Amber almost yelled but held it in to keep the room quiet from the nearby librarian. A silent struggle began as Amber tried to force the strong legs off her while Marissa used her powerful glute muscles to pull her down.

Five seconds of this battle and the intern?s strong legs and ass won out and forced Amber low. Both girls were looking at the ceiling with Amber?s body still on top of Marissa?s but facing the opposite direction. The guitarist?s legs twisted awkwardly as the door was tried once more. She tried to roll away but was locked down by the other girl, and Marissa?s lips latched onto Amber?s clit using the blonde?s previous schoolgirl pin against her.

She kept her legs around Amber tightly and began sucking the cunt of her rival hard. Amber whimpered, unable to even moan with Maggie just outside the door as she was pleasured in silence.

?Don?t get distracted,? Marissa whispered in the air as she took a half-second break and then ran her tongue up and down Amber?s slit penetrating the folds. ?You slut.? Amber whispered back, but for what felt like the first time in this fight, Marissa had all the advantage. Her strong legs held Amber in check above her body, while she used her tongue to tenderly massage the pussy, tasting herself and the blondes cum from their fight. Then she began to work Amber?s perfectly sized clit, sucking the knob again in tiny quiet slurps.

Amber wanted to scream, she wanted to throw her body off the desk, but if Maggie was outside the door, she couldn?t risk making a noise. Marissa was grinning, she could feel it. The student?s tongue was soaked in her cum as she felt it worked deeper into herself. There had been no sound by the door for at least a minute and in that time, Marissa hadn?t released her rival?s clit from its spit covered prison.

Amber tried to hold it in, cumming now would only make her in the worst state if Maggie chose to fight. But it wasn?t her decision, and the talent she showed to hold in the previous peaks of pleasure came roaring back.

An extra wet suck and she began to cum, her clit shocking her system and sending the waves of gratification down her body. As the intern felt it, she moved her whole mouth around Amber?s pussy and began to suck and drink any bit of discharge that got released. She could feel the goosebumps on Amber?s ass and back while she held her rival in this sexy pin on the desk.

Amber?s powerful orgasm lasted almost 15 seconds as it crashed over the trapped blonde. She moaned and her toes curled giving Marissa a good little drink while making her muscles burn to hold the cumming woman. Unable to take holding of the sounds, Amber began to moan loudly praying that Maggie was gone. She had to help relieve the pressure in her core. It peaked as Marissa returned to her clit, tenderly flicking it with her tongue to draw it out as long as possible.

Only once it had started to descend, Amber started thrashing her body wildly to escape the continued sucking. Marissa flexed her legs to keep her there above her wanting to bring them closer to even if she could get her off again. But Amber?s strength was too much, and as the girl threw her weight to the close side of the desk and rather than roll off it with her, Marissa let her go, unable to hold on.

Amber hit the ground with a crash, landing in a bunch of Maggie?s things. Two papers in front of her, and a notebook caught her eye, but she would check them after. She pushed herself up with a snarl, now wanting this fight to turn up even more. She credited the other blonde?s legs for holding her there and guessed Marissa spent time working out as well. The bitch also had a good tongue, she would give her that, but getting distracted by Maggie was the only reason she had gotten off.

Marissa rested on the desk, pleased she had finally gotten the other blonde off, but knew she was still far behind. She just needed a minute to stop her legs burning from exertion and to calm her sex down. But the ruffling of papers made her eyes shoot open to see Amber standing above her with a look of fiery rage.

Before she could stop her, Amber bent down and slammed their lips together, her tongue invading and cleaning her own cum from Marissa?s lips and gums. The intern kissed back from her backside as their faces were hidden by Amber?s wavy blonde hair. The kiss lasted a good minute, Amber standing at the edge of the desk in a full upside-down kiss of the other girl.

?That was dirty.? She said in a very neutral tone as she bit Marissa?s lip lightly.

?Well, now we are even!? Marissa whispered back and returned the little nip. ?You started it by jumping on me at the beginning before we said to start.?

?Hmm, I guess we are even in that, but not in how much we have cum. You must really like my body and I can tell you are close to being done.?

?Shut up and I?ll show you how attracted you are to me. I just got you off pretty hard, and I bet you can taste it.? She proved this by sticking her tongue as far down as Amber?s throat she could.

Amber moaned at the violation, sending the vibration down Marissa?s neck as she was throat fucked by the intern?s tongue for a solid ten seconds. Only once it retreated back did they separate their warring lips while now breathing deeply.

Amber then grinned, ?I am attracted to you, but sadly I?m running out of time with you the fucking of your life. So, tongue or cunt? How do you want me to finish you slut? I have somewhere to be.? She whispered and Marissa hissed back at her overconfidence.

?Well, I have somewhere to be too! And I just gave you my tongue which you couldn?t handle, but I think my sex wants another piece of yours. You are probably the bitch who holds her first in then cums a lot in succession. I bet you are already about to cum again.? Marissa growled back; any hint of the cute playful tone was long gone as she found herself in this intense duel.

?Perfect?? Amber purred and then they were kissing again, as she moved around the desk, never breaking the lip lock while turning it like a wrench. Before Marissa knew it, Amber was back on the desk, and on top of her continuing the make out. It was more sensual than anything previously and Marissa took the time to feel out her enemy?s perfect ass, as she squeezed the hot toned muscle again. It had not been a good fight, and the girl?s body felt better than it even looked.

Then Amber broke off their kiss and gave her a small lick to the other pair of pink lips. ?If you give up now Marissa, I?ll be gentle with you on your punishment. You are already down so much, trust me it?s a good deal.?

?I?m not going to lose!? Marissa nearly screamed back which made Amber recoil back slightly. She could keep going, she had too. She didn?t want to feel the shame of what happened in her dorm room again. Not now, not against a new woman, another one, not here. It wasn?t? about Maggie now, it was for her own personal pride.

?Whatever you say?? The punk girl cooed back tauntingly. The intern would accept the fact it would happen sooner rather than later. She sat up and back onto her bubble butt while Marissa followed suit. They each widened her legs so that they could cross, right over lefts and moved forward slowly. As they neared it, they shared a quick smile that almost looked friendly.

Then their sexes touched again and within a few seconds the fight was back on. Cum quickly started to lubricate their lips making them slide up and down each other erotically. It was a slow grind as the two blonde sluts tried to make each other cum on top of the desk of a woman they both claimed.

Hazel and brown eyes glared while the renewed clit fight began quickly, and Marissa matched her womanhood to Amber?s. She knew this was dangerous, but she didn?t care, she was determined. She could come back, she just had to prove her pussy was superior no matter what. She could still win, she could still get the chance to sleep with Maggie, to make a real friend but even the voice in the intern?s head sounded like it was doubting her chance.

As the minutes dragged on and their labia was in near full wet contact, Amber began to win yet again at the point it wasn?t much of a contest. Marissa struggled after her last orgasm, her muscles all over were starting to tire, and the aggression of the fighting taking her by surprise. Every time she looked up from the trib, she was slapped by the other woman in the face or tits, when she tried to slap back, she was brushed away like a kitten.

Amber didn?t stop, didn?t slow, she was like a sex machine, her determination would never let her lose. On a normal night, Marissa might have been a challenge, but tonight this was just the warm up for her, a practice. It contributed to her ability to control her sex against this sexy intern as she focused on what was to come against the redhead?s body.

Her ass flexed harder and little by little Marissa?s began to weaken by the second. The hazel eye?s opened with a panic, the talk in her head now switching on her, telling her she should have taken the deal and given up. Her clit was getting pushed back and around, her labia and vulva were connected to the nerves of the other blonde, her ass starting to scoot towards the edge of the desk.

?Fuck! Stop! Oh my god, how? Why can?t I make you cum!?? Marissa cried as she felt her clit start to break again, given no point of mercy. She struggled to hold any sense of resistance. Why was her body reacting so quickly to the other girl?s sex, why couldn?t she match Amber who started going faster and harder? Marissa?s body did react in one way, maybe she did want to be dominated as she started to widen her legs in submission even before she went off.

?What?s the matter bitch? This is what happens when you talk a big fucking game and can?t back it up.? Amber laughed. She forced the intern back down to the receiving end. She then gripped Marissa?s left leg, lifting it over her shoulder so that she could thrust even harder down. It only took a few drives as Amber continued her control. Marissa moaned louder, matching Amber?s who knew she had the intern in a place of full control.

?No. I can?t cum again! You?you?.? Marissa cried out, but her body betrayed her words. ?Oh, no! Please, fuck me more!? She cried, in contradiction to what she wanted. She started thrusting uncontrollably as her clit exploded yet again. The match against Amber?s love knub over as the winning sex organ pushed her own back into its hood.

?Hmmm,? Amber hummed along to the other blonde?s moans as she watched the hazel eyes roll back in pleasure again. She shifted her dominate sex so where she could rub her clit up and down Marissa?s folds with gravity helping. She knew the sensations that the other girl was feeling, the perfect combination of pleasure and despair. Her body and sex were dominated by another woman and now Amber wanted to make sure Marissa remembered it. She slid her clit around Marissa?s love lips, pushing her sexfolds deeper into the other blonde?s cumming pussy for extra effect.

Marissa?s body was overwhelmed for the fourth time in less than 45 minutes, something that had never happened to her in her young life. Cum dripped out of her, further staining the wood and Amber?s thighs like a faucet. Her body thrashed less this orgasm because it was more like a gut punch, an energy sap that took away the last bit of resistance and determination she had been holding onto.

Her hands released Amber?s body and went to her own hair as if she was going crazy squirming on the desk. The whole pleasure lasted another ten full seconds until her clit withdrew after being so thoroughly outclassed, unwilling to be rubbed any further even against the other soft sexual organ. Her muscles burned, but not from the fighting and more from the multiple spasms that had been inflicted during the spikes. Until finally the pleasure ceased, and she was left with nothing but the pain from Amber?s brutality and satisfaction of being completely fucked by Amber?s sexuality.

Unwilling to hold her proud pussy against Amber?s any longer, she weakly separated sliding back a few inches. Amber let her go, wondering what the young intern would try now. Nothing was the answer.

Unable to hold herself up by her own strength, Marissa rolled off the desk and onto the carpeted floor in a tumble to just escape the chance of another trib. She ended up on her side, no longer wanting to fuck or fight, her sexual energy gone. But she knew it was not over and whimpered silently to herself.

Amber watched the intern go off the desk while she stretched her hot body and felt her rigged brown nipples and full chest. Her one orgasm felt like a warmup and her body craved more sexual struggle. She had wanted to go into the fight with Maggie fresh, but this was not the worst-case scenario. She could make up this one orgasm quickly between her and the redhead.

She stepped off and moved around the desk to take hold of the other blonde?s long hair near the roots. Marissa feebly swiped at her with her pink nails, but there was little other resistance and she even crawled with Amber to avoid more pain to her scalp. Marissa was led back to the other side of the desk like a pet and then lifted up. Expecting a slap, she closed her hazel eyes and was more surprised when she was lightly pushed into Maggie?s soft work chair, landing in the seat.

The intern slumped down, her cunt now dripping onto Maggie?s chair as it had the desk. Amber mounted her in the same way Marissa had done to Isabella earlier in the night. She brought their heated bodies closer, lining up her perfect tits into the other blonde?s face. She let her hot breath plastered over the smooth rosy-colored cheeks of the student until she took hold of the wild, now flower free hair. She pulled it back to explore the intern?s creamy neck with her victorious tongue.

The student?s body was incredible and her sexual stamina something to brag about, but they both knew she was done. Amber ran her tongue on the soft skin, tasting her body and looking for any sign of resistance. She figured this girl was still new to this sexual game they played, and she had not been prepared for the ferocity of the fight during the sex. It had cost her.

She sucked at the skin, licked her rival?s face but continued to get no response except a whimper and a moan from the once bubbly girl?s lips. Amber then leaned back to look at the defeated face, and weirdly she felt a small little bit of pity for Marissa. The sexfight was clearly over, and that was both a relief and disappointment to Amber. It had just started getting interesting.

?Well Marissa, honestly?you were more fun than I expected. I?m sure you would have given Maggie a run for her money tonight.? She said in a kindly tone trying to get something back. Getting nothing, she leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on the intern?s lips that Marissa returned with a bit more energy. The smooch went on for a few seconds until Amber pulled back, however the hazel eyes were still not looking at her. The students breathing was shallow, but it was more from embarrassment than anything else. She now understood how Isabella had felt during the match a few nights ago. She had been fully sexually drained, and her muscles had followed suit, she felt beaten, and exposed.

What?s worse, she had only drawn one orgasm out of her new rival and that was nothing to brag about. All of the confidence she had gained the last two days seemed to vanish in an instant. Questions built in her head as she took in her situation. If this girl could out fuck her so easily, and this girl and Maggie were rival?s?could Maggie have taken her down that easy? Would Bianca if they had fought alone? Would Isabella get that much better when she was with Maggie?

Amber meanwhile peeled her body off of her, their sweaty skin and sticky parts holding for an extra second as they separated. She kept her brown eyes on the sitting girl while collecting her discarded clothes, ?Nothing else to say, Marissa?? She questioned, but again the other blonde remained quiet.

Amber looked at her curiously as she slipped back into her lingerie black thong and sexy dress. She looked at the white string bikini and polka dot sundress but unlike her previous promises during the fight, she hesitated to ruin the clothes. It would be terrible punishment to leave the intern here or throw her out in the nude, but as she again looked at Marissa, she didn?t feel that rage. It may have been in fact, that the blonde student looked closer to tears than anything else.

She walked up and cupped the other blonde?s cheek in the seat and brought their lips close. She gave the lightest of licks to them, but Marissa didn?t react or kiss back, pulling her head away to the side, holding back her sniffles.

Maggie had screwed her; she had lied about wanting to hook up. She was never planning on fucking her, and then she offered Isabella lessons instead. Friends wouldn?t do that. They were still supposed to be a team against the other pair, but that was no longer the case. Bianca must have known Amber was better at sexfighting than her and tricked her into this fight?she should have expected the bossy bitch apology and sudden change to be shallow. The raven-haired beauty was just as much of a bitch now as she was before.

Her roommate hated her, and she was just part of a long list of women who felt the same because of how she dressed and acted. This included the sororities she had turned down when she first got here. Now they called her a slutty freak and gamer slut. Yet, they still wanted and talked to Izzy because she was quiet and reserved. Why did it feel like she had no one on her side?

Amber was still looking at the other blonde, almost disappointed that the fire was out. Even Daphne had more spunk after losing her fight earlier in the week.

?Listen, I don?t hate you, Marissa, even after the shit you tried to pull here. I get it, far more than I think you do. Maggie has a way of making people around her go crazy, trust me, she has fucked me over more times than I can count. That?s something you and I have in common.?

Marissa looked up at her rival; her always cheerful face sullen. She was confused as to why Amber?s tone was no longer taunting, but a mix of pity and sincerity. Even after getting out finger fucked on her college dorm floor had it not felt like this. This was domination, this was how it felt to be so outclassed.

Amber was leaning on Maggie?s desk looking at her now fully dressed, as Marissa tried to prepare herself for the further punishment to come. But it seemed Amber was no longer interested in it. The punk girl stood back up to her full height and strutted towards the sitting nude woman.

?I?m not here to fuck Maggie for fun. I?m here to hurt her, and I?m going to make her pay for what she did to me. I want to show her what a real bitch she is and make her acknowledge it. She lied to you too and that Bianca cunt just wanted us to fight for her sick pleasure. I?m sure you can see that??

Marisa didn?t answer but did give the smallest of nods. Why was the one person who seemed to speak the truth the one person she had tried to fight tonight?

Amber continued, ?I also disagree with something you said earlier tonight, I think you and I could be very close. Maybe not friends in the traditional sense, but close in other ways.?

?What??? Marissa breathed, finally looking at the superior sexual woman, the woman who had taken her harder than any other person before. Amber was still looking at her, but now had a sparkle in her eye.

?I saw the way you reacted when that Isabella girl told you that Maggie offered to give her ?sex? lessons?whatever that means. I know that hurt, and it surprised me as well. I guess I don?t know her as well as I thought too. Just another thing Maggie was lying to us about, I doubt she even hates that girl like you thought she did.?

Again, Amber was right, she had offered Maggie her slave to embarrass Isabella further, not give her enjoyment or help in any way. It felt like Maggie liked Izzy more than her, maybe really she did want the Spanish girl as her intern. Bianca was against her, Isabella hated her, and Maggie lied to her. She didn?t have any friends here.

Amber walked back up to the still fully nude Marissa. The intern looked up, her hazel eyes almost glassy after the sexual pleasure she was given, not ready for the punishment she knew was coming.

?Funnily enough, I think we can get along, and if you can help me; I can help you,? Amber said, her brown eyes enjoying the view of the helpless student.

?I?I don?t understand,? Marissa said, still out of it. What was this girl meaning? What could she want from her? Amber seemed to read her thoughts.

?I want two things from you and in return, I won?t punish you. Firstly, I want to know everything you can tell me about your fight with Maggie and Bianca.?

She paused, thinking about what she was about to offer as her second piece. It was not something she ever expected herself to do, but it felt right. A part of her felt a connection to this other blonde, something she did not see coming. Marissa was fun, a different change of pace from the other women she had fought. Also, if Maggie was going to do something like this, then she would too, just to spite her.

?Secondly, I want to give you what Maggie promised to give your acquaintance. And unlike Maggie, I won?t go back on my word. I?ll be honest with you, whether you want the truth or not. I think you can tell I would be a very good friend when it comes to this kind of sexual skill.?

Though Marissa?s eyes were still glassy, she seemed to understand what Amber was offering.

?I think it would be fun if we did this again, just you and me. We could even call them ?lessons?, to use Maggie and Isabella?s own words.? She smirked, as Marissa?s eyes widened slightly, as the offer became fully clear. ?Trust me, I think we would really get along and maybe even be friends if we both try. What do you say, Marissa??

Marissa took a breath then looked up into the understanding brown eyes that had dominated her so cruelly, so deliciously that it made her want more even now. ?I?m listening??

=====
    TBC

Dang! The whole goal was to have this part out by Saturday and I missed it by one day. Well whatcha gonna do? Hope you enjoyed it! Umm yeah, poor Marissa but who knows? Maybe she really has found a friend that just took her to school lol. Amber seems ready for her fight and we are nearing the climax as they were only a few feet away from each other! The next part will be out pretty quickly but won?t have much action. Just a warning haha but will hint to quite a few other fights for stories I wanna write. Umm yeah, well let me know your thoughts if ya want. This story is very long, I didn?t think it would be but it just kinda happened. I?m looking forward to the final pieces and I hope yall are too.
    OK till next time. King

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Another great part! And we are slowly, finally, getting to the main event! I love the seeds that were planted in this section and the way in which Amber and Maggie, inadvertantly, are drawing other people into their web. There are so many sexual and psychological games going on here that it is hard to keep track! I also like how Maggie's own reticence and lack of assertiveness is creating problems for her that she did not intend. As far as I can tell, for the most part, she is not a particularly malicious character. Yet she has at least two people in her life who certainly believe the worst of her!

Looking forward to the next part!

JB
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

This plot, this is just amazing.
    Bianca and Silvia are my feud, those two are going to tear each other apart.
    We need a mask to deal with Amber and Maggie toxic relationship,Maggia got very little blame but she got some for sure, that's right, the plot is as good and the sexual struggle, Amber is a beast, can't wait for her to go against Bianca

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

Great chapter again, King!!
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon