Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: The Library Gala

Another great part! Amber and Maggie are finally going at it, with a heavy dollop of mutual emotional battery and pure sexual hunger on the side! Great work! I'm hoping that Jenny and Bianca don't get pulled into the Maggie/Amber conflict, but I imagine not - Amber and Maggie clearly want to wrap things up between themselves. But I'm kind of surprised that Bianca and Jenny have not found a room in which to fight already! Bianca left with Jenny quite a while ago, even before Maggie went looking for Amber - what have they been doing this whole time?

Can't wait for part 13!

JB
    JB57

Credits
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Excellent part once again, and totally worth all the build-up so far! Great to see Maggie and Amber going at it in full force. I just hope there is a clear winner after all this. And that might or might not lead into something more between them.

I have to agree with JB57, i hope too that Bianca and Jenny doesn’t interrupt them. They could have their own tussle and leave the punk and nerd to have their own. But of course you make these choices!

Credits
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi King,
    I did't had time to read the last part, yet. But wanted to tell you how much I love this story (and all your Amber&Maggie stories).
    Excellent Work. One of the finest series in our little genre.

Best Regards
    Spear

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567