Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorority War - prologue

Hello everyone 😊 I thought I would try my hand at writing a series about two rival sororities hopefully I'll get the first part up by next weekend, until then enjoy the prologue I think it sets things up pretty nicely. Please let me know what yall think of it 😊

XoXo Aria ♥️

Parkhurst University is a typical small Northeastern university, the buildings are old, the faculty is dedicated to getting the best out of our students. Our sports teams do well even though we are a small school, fraternities and sororities are very active and contribute to making student life better on campus. Parkhurst has it all, this is why young men and women come from all over the country to attend. This is what you will find on the university website.

What the website does not mention is the very private, personal and intimate wars that are being waged by the Sororities on campus. This war has been going on for years, battles have been fought all over campus, in dorm rooms, Sorority houses and hotel rooms. One such war between two of the smaller Sororities will be coming to an end soon, the consequences will be severe for the Sorority that loses the war.

The president of Theta Alpha, Holly Morrison Sits at a table in a coffee shop on campus waiting for Amanda Rose, the president of Chi Omega to arrive. Holly is wearing her Theta Alpha hoodie, her red hair is pulled back into a ponytail "Where the fuck is she?" Holly thought out loud. "What's wrong bitch?" Amanda said as she approached the table, Holly looked up and narrowed her eyes at her rival. "I was starting to think that you were not going to show up" Holly says as she glares at Amanda.

Amanda smirks "I wouldn't miss this meeting for anything" She replied as she looks Holly up and down. Amanda is wearing her Chi Omega orsweater her short light brown hair framed her face. She sat down across from Holly, her hazel eyes locked on to Holly's bright green eyes, they continue glaring at each other for several minutes before Amanda finally broke the silence. "So, are you sure you and your group of sluts really want do this?"

Holly scoffed as she kept eye contact with Amanda "It's been coming to this for a long time whore, we're ready. The real question is are your gaggle of cunts ready?" Amanda slowly licked her lips " Oh we're ready, ready to rid this campus of your trashy Sorority." Holly could feel her nipples grow stiff, and her pussy get moist as she and Amanda stared daggers at each other. "The only Sorority that will be giving up it's Charter is yours."

Amanda's pussy tightened and grew moist thinking about the upcoming war. "You talk a big game slut, but you know you and your little giris don't stand a chance." Holly smirked and leaned forward slightly, a competitive fire blazing in her green eyes "We'll see about that you fucking whore" Amanda also leaned forward, her eyes locked onto her rivals "Yes we will you weak cunt"

Not wanting to cause a scene in the coffee shop both girls slowly sat back, not taking her eyes off the other. There were a few moments of silence Holly spoke "Enough trash talk, my best girl from each class group against the best of your bitches from each class group agreed?" Amanda chuckled softly "Agreed, and in the unlikely event of a tie you and I will settle it agreed?"

This time Holly chuckled "Tie or no tie I want you, you have been avoiding me for three years, it's time we settle this woman to woman once and for all." Amanda's ears turned slightly red as she remembered Holly winning their battle as freshmen. "Avoiding you? I challenged you months ago, you have been ducking me cunt" Holly smirked confidently "I haven't been ducking you dumbass, I've been making you wait"

Amanda spoke through clenched teeth "Are we done here?" Holly laughed "Yeah we're done, now run along and get your bitches ready" Amanda smirked "We're ready, you better be ready bitch because you pussy is mine" Not wanting to get in trouble for slapping the shit out of Amanda, Holly simply smiled "See you soon sweetheart" Amanda stood and smiled sweetly "See you in two weeks darlin"

Amanda turned and walked out of the coffee shop, making sure Holly got a good look at her round, firm ass. Holly smirked as she began calling her Sorority sisters.

Junior Hostboard Member Maritalkombat's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Re: Sorority War - prologue

Great start! Can't wait to read what's next!

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Oh, now this sounds enticing. Given that Halloween is next weekend, I wonder if the gathering will have a costume theme

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

A lovely set up, great concept too, i'm more than interested in seeing this war unfold

HB Forum Moderator AaronLassiter's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Perfect intro that builds out the world nicely while still leaving a lot to be learned.

Junior Hostboard Member Sabrina_Alyce's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Such a hot intro! I can't wait to see where this goes!

Senior Hostboard Member 44automag's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina_Alyce View Post
    Such a hot intro! I can't wait to see where this goes!
    Considering its been almost 3 years since the one and only chapter was posted, I'm sorry to say I doubt it's going anywhere, ever.

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Yeah. I straight up forgot about this story entirely. Sucks. It really looked interesting.