Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Mirror Image (mvm)

That night I was really horny. I was back from a frustrating evening with my girlfriend who, as usual, didn't want to do anything more than kissing and light petting. Damn, I was 21 and fucking horny, couldn't wait to do it! I was looking in my full-size bathroom mirror at my naked reflection: tall, sinewy, some hair on my chest and more on my muscular legs, well-built... what she was waiting for? My hard cock was already rigid and ready to be stroked, another night of lonely pleasure was waiting me...

Clenching my fists I looked at the mirror image and challenged it: what are you looking at, you jerk? C'mon, if you wanna fight come forward! I was mad, talking at my reflection like this... but then, suddenly, my image really DID come forward out of the mirror! I couldn't believe it! Here in the small bathroom there were TWO of me now! He was exactly like me in every way and his thick cock was hard and ready... ready to fight? It was crazy, but suddenly I felt that fighting my double was the only way to calm myself and let all my rage and frustation go away...

I walked slowly toward my mirror image, studying each other, our eyes full of anger but also excitement... He didn't say anything and neither did I, but I was sure he knew what I wanted, what we BOTH wanted! We looked at each other, cocks stirring at the sight, two lean muscular young men with stiff pulsing dicks and clenched fists. Slowly I raised my strong hands, challenging my doppelganger to do the same, and he did it at the same time, like any mirror image should do... but he wasn't IN the mirror anymore! Our big square hands locked together and our biceps bulged as we tried to force the other down on his knees. While we fought we looked straight into each other's eyes and I felt a strange thrill, knowing I was fighting myself naked and aroused. We battled like this for a few minutes, but we both knew that no one could win this test 'cause he was ME and I was HIM: same strength and same desires!

Pushing and shoving with our clenched hands, we came closer till our identical cockheads were just an inch apart, precum already oozing. Our dicks flexed instinctively and our cockheads touched... It was a real shock, for the first time I felt another man's cock against mine and it was my own! My double looked at me and we both smiled, then we pressed our piss slits together, both cocks throbbing and pumping out more precum. It was like each's precum was pouring into the other's cock! Excited by the situation but also enraged by the boldness of my double (still I couldn?t really convince myself that he was ME and then his boldness was my own), I pushed forward and we came chest to chest, face to face, our stubbled chins rubbing together. Then our cum-filled dicks came in full contact, shaft to shaft, and we let go of the other's hands to wrap our long strong arms around each other. For a couple of minutes we just squeezed each other tightly like we were trying to force the other to surrender or pass out... or maybe trying to melt our bodies together! We strained to hold each other tighter and, as we grappled, our engorged cocks pushed and rubbed as well, rammed together harder.

We were both hard and furious, clutching our double and thrusting our dicks at each other, groaning like beasts! Our sinewy bodies were locked together in a cock combat that neither had expected. I knew neither could win too, but it felt so good fighting myself like that, no holding back... I also knew that I was ready to cum and so was my double. We looked into each other's eyes again with exactly the same look of rage and lust, then we opened our mouths and spit onto each other's tongues! Feeling my double (my own) spit drooling into and out of my mouth, I squeezed him as tight as I could and let it all go. My cum exploded all over my double's groin and abs and, at the same time, his cum soaked me in the same way. Hugging, we spit into each other's faces again and again, while our pressed dicks exploded together, then I felt my legs gave way and I let myself slide on the bathroom floor...

When I opened my eyes I was alone in the room. He was gone... no, not exactly: he was there on the bathroom floor as well, looking at me from the other side of the mirror, a simple reflection once more, both covered with cum and exhausted from the fight and the awesome orgasm. I was feeling tired but satistfied at last... Looking at my image while I was cleaning and washing my cum-soaked groin, I wondered if I'd ever be able to make him come out of the mirror again and my (OUR) cock started to rise once more...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Re: Mirror Image (mvm)

A bit short, but really hot. Thanks for posting!