Thread: Secret Rivals - Prologue by Guilty_Spark (MvM)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Secret Rivals - Prologue by Guilty_Spark (MvM)

Hello Hostboard,

I am writing this prologue for Secret Rivals at the suggestion of a fan of the series. This story takes place a year before the events in Part 1. I know that so far this is not one of the more popular types of stories on this forum (being MvM). But I will say that Part 2 of Secret Rivals will be a FvF contest between Richard and Miguel’s girlfriends. If this story’s type of sexfighting is not your cup of tea, I completely understand and I won’t hold it against you. However, I believe I have received enough interest from members of this forum to continue this story for their benefit. I will also post it for future members to enjoy who may not have joined our community yet. Thank you to everyone who has messaged me writing tips and suggestions, it is always a pleasure to converse with people from all over the world. Keep sending me any advice or ideas and I might be inspired to write something new. This story is partly inspired by a cockfight story between a white and black man (the two couples would usually sexfight, but the wives couldn’t make it that night) that used to be on this site before we lost so many stories years ago. If any of you have that old story or know who the previous author was please tell me.

Thank you,
    Guilty_Spark

Secret Rivals –Prologue
    (One year before part 1)

Richard entered his private dressing room at the exclusive dueling club he was now a seasoned member of dressed in a business suit and carrying a small briefcase of cash he had recently withdrawn from the bank. He had just finished work and had driven straight to the club to give himself time to prepare for his next match. Sitting down on the bench he began to remove his socks and shoes, placing them at the bottom of the tall locker. As he calmly began to unbutton his shirt and remove his clothes, he remembered the first match he had fought when he had first joined this unique club.

------
    (Two years before part 1)

Richard had been both excited and fearful about his first fight, and his hands had shaken slightly as he had stripped naked before donning his hood. His mind had kept circling back to the first challenge he had received over the message boards a few days ago. The taunting words had made his blood boil, and the photos of his challenger’s erect cock and muscular physique had made his own dick instantly become fully engorged. He and his anonymous foe had exchanged photos of each other’s cocks and muscles, along with several boasts of how they were going to beat each other’s meaty spear into submission before making his ass their cock sleeve. The had eventually agreed to a five thousand dollar bet from each man, with the winner of the contest leaving with both prizes. They had also settled on a mutual masturbation fight, the loser being the first man to be forced to cum and the winner being allowed to fuck his opponent until he came himself. As this was Richard’s first fight, the club restricted him from any of the more serious or intense types of matches that the veterans of the club often engaged in.

Stretching his muscles and doing some push ups to warm up for his match, Richard attempted to calm his mind and slow his breathing as his blue eyes traveled down his nude body in the mirror. Below his head he was completely free of hair, his half erect dick not yet fully swollen to it’s impressive eight inch length. His large smooth shaven balls swung freely beneath his shaft as he shifted back and forth through his stretches. Richard’s arms and legs were large and firm, but not bulging like a bodybuilder’s. The pale scar on his chin was more prominent as he had shaved recently, but the leather hood he wore covered the short blond hair of his head. A soft tone echoed through a speaker on the ceiling, and Richard grabbed his briefcase and quickly left the dressing room moving up the deserted corridor until he reached a large padded door. After a moment the door swung open to reveal a circular room with a single light hanging down from above. The entire ceiling was a large mirror, and Richard looked up at his reflection as he stepped into the chamber for the first time. The door swung closed behind him, and Richard placed his case against the wall when he suddenly heard the door on the other side of the room swing open. Turning around he saw a naked and muscular black man in his early forties stride into the room. Baring his white teeth in a broad smile the black man placed his case against the wall as the door closed behind him. Richard could see a small tube in his other hand, and both men took a moment to examine every inch of their opponent’s brawny frame. Both of their gazes drifted down until they were staring at the large spear they had come to beat into submission. Each of their already half hard erections swiftly swelled into their full length, each throbbing cock rising to point towards their foe. Richard felt a twinge of fear as the black dick grew into a huge ten inch spear, with prominent veins stretching down it’s thick length towards two pendulous orbs. The dark flesh of his opponent was also completely hairless, and his body exhibited none of the sagging skin or extra fat of a typically older man. Richard finished his assessment and raised his head to lock gazes with the brown eyes staring back at him. The challenger wore only a simple white domino mask that covered his eyes and cheekbones. His head and face was shaven smooth, and a sheen of sweat reflected back the weak light filling the room.

Richard remained silent as he was still unsure of how they would begin their duel. Into this silence the black man spoke after a few seconds, “I see you didn’t chicken out like a few of the new guys do, they all think it will be fun to fuck someone and take their money but when its time to fight they suddenly realize that they could get fucked in return. Since your here though, I can’t wait to stretch out that nice fresh white hole. I bet it hasn’t even had a cock up it yet. I always like taking the new guy’s cherry and pumping them full of my hot cum.” Richard felt his temperature rising the longer this speech went on, and he quickly snapped out a heated reply. “I think its going to be my white cock fucking your black ass after I whip your load out of your balls. You seem to like only challenging new members, do you get fucked by the more experienced guys too much?” The black man growled at the last remark, and Richard smirked as he must have hit a sensitive nerve. The older man replied in an angry tone, “Bold words for someone with such a small and pathetic white cock, why don’t we get started. I brought some lube for us both, but we can skip it if you want since you’ve made me mad.” Richard tilted his head to the tube, “Lets use the lube, I don’t want to be too rough on your cock and ass for my first match. Maybe next time we can skip it.” With that Richard stepped close towards his foe, who squeezed a generous amount of lube into both of their palms before tossing the tube away. Spreading the liquid around their hands, they moved to stand side by side facing the same direction before wrapping one arm behind each other’s hip.

With slow movements, both men reached down to fill one hand with a hard cock and began spreading the lube up and down the each other’s shaven shaft and balls. The other hand pushed between the round globes of their ass cheeks to slather the lube against their puckered holes and taint. With both of them now lubed up and ready, Richard’s left hand began to glide up and down the long black cock of his opponent as his right hand massaged and squeezed first one ass cheek then the other. At the same time he felt the rough skin of his foe’s right fist surround his erect cock and also begin to stoke up and down his slightly shorter length. Copying Richard, his left hand began to massage Richard’s pale backside as he gently squeezed and scratched his strong cheeks. Pressed tightly together from thigh to shoulder, both men turned their heads to stare into each others eyes as they searched for weaknesses. Thumbs caressed purple helmets and fingers poked and prodded spongy flesh as both men began finding sensitive spots that forced them to moan and gasp. Richard found one such weakness when his hand slide down to gently squeeze both black jewels, drawing a soft cry of pleasure from his enemy. But when a dark finger slid up and down his frenulum he gasped as his cock jerked in the tight grip of the squeezing black hand. Both men continued their gentle torture as they quickly learned how to stimulate their opponent for maximum effect. Surrounding the swollen purple helmet of the dark cock with a tight grip, Richard began to quickly stroke up and down the top half of the long shaft drawing a hiss of pleasure from his grimacing foe. In response, his black fist began to smoothly move up and down Richard’s entire length from base to head. Richard breath hiccupped at that constant sliding grip as both men began to jack each other off in earnest.

For several minutes the only sound of the room was the squelching of lubed fists working hard cocks and the moaning of both men as they were dragged up the mountain of pleasure together. Cum began to leak out of each swollen head, and it was quickly spread over both shaft and balls as hands continued their relentless assault on their enemy’s weapon. With their eyes still locked together both men began to taunt the other in an attempt to excite their opponent. As he felt the black cock in his grip began to throb Richard moaned, “Yeah….I can feel your meat throbbing in my fingers….Your big black dick is getting beat into submission by my white fist….I can feel you swelling up….I’m gonna milk your black balls dry.” At the same time his older black foe murmured back, “I gonna whip the cum out of your weak white cock….Your dick is as getting as hard as rock….You feel the fat cock that I’m gonna shove up your ass?….Your cum is getting ready to shoot out once I break your small dick.” Both men’s hands continued their desperate movements, slowly speeding up as they both refused to look down at the erotic spectacle below.

Richard felt the black cock in his grip begin to pulse and throb as his enemy was pushed to the brink of orgasm, and he sped up his hand as he began to taunt his foe even more. “Yessss….There we go….I can feel you getting ready to shoot….I’m beating your hard cock into ground beef…. Fucking cum you black bitch.” The black man groaned and tilted his head back as more cum leaked out of his cock and coated Richard’s hand. Taking a deep breath he suppressed his rising orgasm and lowered his head to lock gazes with Richard again. With a quick movement his lubed finger slid up Richard’s ass and began caressing his prostate. Richard choked at this sudden violation as he had never had his prostate milked before his entire life. With a horrified groan he felt his cock swell and begin to throb in the tight black fist working over his quivering flesh. His stroking hand began to lose it’s rhythm as he felt his orgasm swiftly approaching. Seeing his foe crumbling against his assault, the black warrior began taunting Richard back. “You’re dick is about to explode….Never been milked before?….I can feel your cock submitting to me….Let it blow white boy….Look down at my black fist working over your white cock….” Richard looked down at the erotic sight below, and immediately knew he had made a mistake. As he watched his cock getting pummeled he felt a surge of ecstasy begin to gather in his helmet, and he could see his dick jerking and leaking cum into the black fist crushing his proud weapon. Richard began to shake as he frantically shoved his finger up the dark hole of his opponent, drawing a grunt a pleasure out of him but not stopping the infernal movement of his fist. Up and down the black hand slid as more and more pleasure built up in the Richard’s swelling dark purple helmet. For the first time in his life Richard was about to be forced to orgasm against his will. With a loud cry of defeat, his cock erupted like a volcano. Shots of hot white cum burst from his slit to fly several feet away to splatter on the floor. The black fist never stopped milking his pale dick as it shook and spasmed, his clenched balls sending wave after wave of his seed out to splash against the padded foam. Richard had never experience such a powerful orgasm in his life, and could only tremble in his foe’s grip as he watched his cock submit to a rival for the first time. The feelings of shame and fear swirled within him and combined with his ecstasy and lust, creating a potent cocktail that shook him to his core.

After what felt like an eternity his beaten cock finally ceased throbbing and fell limp in defeat within his black foe’s tight fist. Richard was shoved forward down to the ground, he knees still weak from the force of his orgasm. A hand grasped his hip and flipped him over, and Richard saw the looming black warrior towering over him with his long hard spear still proudly erect. Looking past his conqueror in the mirror above Richard could see himself laying defeated with his broken spear flaccid while covered in lube and his own cum. He could not pull his eyes off the pulsing shaft of meat that he knew was about to be thrust deep within him. Grasping each of Richard’s ankles, the masked black man pushed the trapped legs over his head and kept pushing them further so that his ass rose into the air. When Richard was finally resting upside-down on his head and shoulders with his body and ass hanging in the air and his cock pointing down to his face, his opponent positioned himself over the exposed and already lubed hole clenched tightly in fear. He released one of the ankles to grasp his dark cock and squatted down to place it against the tight entrance of Richard’s ass. With a grunt he began to push down as his purple head tried to break the tight ring of muscles Richard was desperately squeezing. With a cry of pain from Richard and a groan of pleasure from the winner, the ten inch dick broke through and began to slowly sink deeper into the unready hole of the vanquished. After sinking into the tight warmth until his balls pressed against Richard’s white cheeks, he paused for a moment enjoying the pain and fear he saw on the hooded face below him. Slowly he began withdrawing until only the tip of his erection remained before plunging deep once again.

As the pace of the thrusting cock violating him increased, Richard was filled with a burning pain emanating from his plundered hole. Combined with this was the shame of watching himself getting fucked for the first time in the mirror, and his humiliation in the knowledge that this was being recorded. He was helpless and could not find the will to move as he could only wait and endure through this horrible ordeal. But another emotion was joining this painful experience, and it’s intensity stunned Richard once he realized what it was. Richard felt a surge of pleasure mixing with his pain, and he watched his cock slowly swell again as he felt his prostate getting crushed with every thrust of the black cock ravaging him. As if he was watching a stranger in the mirror, he saw his reflection grunting with pleasure as his now erect cock throbbed with each plunge of the dark spear. His heart raced as he felt himself being dominated for the first time, and pleasure began building again in the head of his dick as the minutes dragged on. Seeing his defeated rival’s erection, the black man began to taunt his inexperienced foe as he increased the speed of his thrusts. “Look at your pathetic dick getting ready to blow again. You must like getting ridden by a fat black cock. I can’t wait to challenge you more in the future so I can fuck your nice tight ass again. Let me help you bitch, I want to feel you clench around my superior cock before I breed you.” Reaching down with one hand, he filled his black fist with Richard’s throbbing erection. Continuing his thrusts, he began to vigorously stroke the pale cock already approaching another humiliating orgasm.

With a groan of despair, Richard’s cock submitted once again to the black fist pounding it. Another geyser of cum began to splash down over his own chest and stomach as his ass clenched at the intensity or his second orgasm. The quivering tightness of his defeated victim drove the victor to join in Richard’s orgasm, and his black foe sank his spurting cock as deep as he could as burning hot cum flooded down into Richard’s guts. Richard could feel every jerk and pulse of cum sliding deep within him, increasing his own climax as he lay twisted like a pretzel suspended in the air. For several second the two men remained frozen in this position as each savored the exquisite pleasure flowing through their genitals. With another groan, the long dark cock was finally pulled free of the now gaping hole full of cum. Releasing Richard’s leg and dick, his foe rose triumphantly over Richard as he lay comatose below him. The light in the room flashed, and the grinning victor quickly moved to grab both cases before approaching the opening door. With a taunt he spoke one final time before exiting, “I hope to see you again soon, and next time it’s not gonna be just one cum I leave in your pussy.” As he left the room the door closed behind him and the room fell silent except for the sound of Richard’s labored breathing. Richard lay on the floor lost in a haze of confused emotions. Something dark had been awoken within him, a twisted deviant impulse that fed off the pain and humiliation he was feeling. Alongside this a surge of raw hate and desire to dominate began to grow in his chest as he looked at himself laying in his own cum in the mirror above. The pain in his ass was mixed with the remembered pleasure of his forced orgasms. Richard had never cum so hard or felt so alive as he had in that moment of defeat. When he rose to his feet, he strode out of the sweat and cum stained room a different man than he had entered it. One thought rose to crush all the other emotions fighting within him, the desire for revenge. In that instant he knew he would challenge his black rival again when he was ready, and he swore that the next time it would be his broken and cum filled black body laying beaten before him.

-----
    (One year before part 1)

Richard shivered as he remembered his first defeat, his cock twitching and a momentary burn of remembered pain echoing in his asshole. He carefully hung up his clothes and moved over to the shower. Turning the water on he soaped and washed himself before relaxing under the stream of hot water. His dick began to swell as he thought back to the second time he had fought his black rival after his first defeat at his hands. Standing in the hot steam and warm water his thoughts drifted as his hands and cock involuntarily clenched and jerked as he replayed the memory in his mind.

-----
    (Over one year before part 1)

After recovering from his defeat, Richard quickly doubled the time he spent in the gym. He honed his muscles in preparation of his next challenge, his burning hatred propelling him to improve so he could crush him rival. He watched his defeat again on the usb the club provided analyzing his own weaknesses, and he began spending time mastering his own sex drive and cock to increase his stamina and ability to resist pleasure. His girlfriend Maru quickly noticed his more sculpted musculature, and their sex became more prolonged and intense as Richard resisted cumming for longer and longer periods of time. Taking this as a personal challenge, Maru also increased her workouts and within weeks their sex life had become a battlefield of pleasure and control as their fit bodies wrestled and writhed together in ecstasy. Fingers would be wielded like weapons to pierce and surround sensitive flesh while lips and tongues sucked and licked genitals when not locked together in erotic combat. Both of them would fuck till exhaustion, her cunt crushing his cock to spurting defeats or his dick pounding her pussy into squirting capitulation.

On the club message boards his black foe posted clips of his victory to taunt Richard, allowing all the other club members to see his black cock piercing his stretched hole. When he felt he was ready Richard issued his own challenge to his rival, but this time he wanted a wrestling match to determine the winner. Once the defeated man submitted, the victor could do anything he wanted for the next two hours. The response was an immediate acceptance from his rival, who also wanted to increase the payout to ten thousand dollars each. Richard made good money at his job trading stocks, so he also agreed to this stipulation. The date was now set so he patiently waited as he nursed the burning embers of his hatred and loathing in preparation of the bonfire he planned to unleash upon the man who had violated him.

On the day of the duel, Richard found himself once again shaking in his private changing room as he stripped naked. But instead of fear and excitement, this time he shook with rage as his mind flashed through every indignity that had been imposed upon him in his last duel. His cock was erect and throbbing as his twisted mind now imagined all the pain and humiliation he would repay once his rival submitted to his superior strength. When the tone sounded through the speaker, he quickly moved to the dueling chamber with his briefcase of cash. When the door opened he saw his foe waiting for him, and a red haze veiled his vision when he saw the dismissive sneer aimed in his direction. Tossing his case to the floor he began to stride directly towards his target, who opened his arms to welcome his previous victim. The two nude men pressed together as their arms wrapped around their chests, each of them pausing before they began the duel. The older black man spoke first, “I see you came back for more, my cock still remembers how tight your ass was last time.” Each of their erect cocks rubbed together as the two men pressed tighter and tighter together, their legs shifting as they leaned forward into each other. Richard hissed out a reply, “I’m going to break your old black body and force you to beg me to stop. Then I will fuck your ass until you are raw ,and make you suck my cum down your throat. When I leave with your money your gonna be nothing but a broken used up cock sleeve with my cum filling your stomach and ass.” Both men snarled as their muscles surged and their legs began trying hook and trip each other as their arms tightened like vises. With a grunt both men tumbled to the side onto the padded floor, and under the single dim light the two writhing forms began to roll back and forth as shouts of pain echoed through the room.

Both men struggled nonstop as the minutes dragged on, all that mattered was inflicting pain upon the straining flesh twisted around them. Moans of exertion rumbled in their chests as sweaty muscles twisted and pushed against their opponent. Arms and legs were trapped and twisted drawing cries of pain before they could slip free to grapple together again. As time passed the two men would often pause locked together as their lungs sucked in air and their weakened muscles trembled in exhaustion. But their struggle would always resume again after they had regained some of their strength, their muscles burning with acid as they suffered in their shared hell of mutual pain. Eventually Richard found himself on the precipice of defeat, his shoulders straining against a full nelson as his sides were crushed by the squeezing thighs of his despised foe. His black rival’s sweaty body was pressed along his backside, his hot breath blasting against Richard’s neck as he was forced to endure the pain being poured into him. At that decisive moment the younger inexperienced Richard would have submitted, but his newfound loathing and seething hatred pushed him to continue. Placing his legs underneath him, he rose to his feet as his nude enemy still clung to his back. Stumbling through the pain he approached the padded wall, and with a burst of speed spun to crush his attacker between his hard body and the wall. A whoosh of breath was forced out of the black man’s lungs and before he could recover Richard again smashed him against the wall. He felt the horrible strain on his arms and chest slacken as the battered muscles of the man wrapped around him weakened. After another two strikes, the arms and legs released their grip and Richard heard a body slam into the floor behind him. Free of the extra weight, Richard spun around to seize his temporarily stunned foe. Flipping him onto his back he grasped a wrist in each hand and placed his foot on his spine between his shoulder blades. With terrible purpose he began to pull the arms back, as shrieks of agony poured out of the black man beneath him. Richard’s dark impulse grew as he watched his rival thrashing in pain, his dick growing hard as he bathed in the deviant pleasure of mastering and controlling his tormentor. With a final yell of surrender his foe shouted out his submission, and begged to be released from his torture. For a moment Richard felt as if a dark intruder in his mind was attempting to seize control of his body, telling him to pull back harder. But with a burst of resolve Richard shoved aside those alien thoughts, and released his grip to stand victorious over his broken enemy.

Both men remained still as their harsh breath filled the room, neither moving as they slowly recovered from their mutual ordeal. Finally Richard moved to the center of the room and his voice echoed out ordering the loser to approach him. With sore shoulders and stumbling steps the defeated black man moved before Richard, who pushed him to his knees before his fully erect cock. His defeated rival could only look at the spear about to fuck and seed him with humiliation as Richard ordered him to suck his dick. As he felt the submissive black lips slide down his shaft Richard was filled with a sense of triumph, and he quickly began his long awaited humiliation of his dark rival. For the next two hours Richard fucked and filled his enemy with his hot seed. His white dick plunged again and again into his violated ass as he repaid his previous humiliation with interest. He forced his black foe to lick and suck his cock and balls, making him swallow every drop of his cum when he filled his sucking mouth with his essence. When they approached the end of the prearranged time limit, Richard brought his foe to orgasm in the same position he had been forced into. Twisting his opponent upside-down on his head and shoulders with his long cock facing down to his face, Richard had stroked his rival’s long black cock with his own cock buried deep in his ass until his foe came. Richard aimed the black man’s own shots of cum down towards his own face, as he joined him in orgasm and spilled his seed deep within him once again. Leaving his foe’s face and mask covered in his own seed and filled with Richard’s victorious cum, he had grabbed the two briefcases of money and left out the open door back to his normal life. Stripping off his hood he entered the shower to clean himself, his face locked in a broad smile of contentment. His cathartic win helped erase the pain of his previous defeat, but within him now burned a blazing desire to dominate and crush any others who wished to challenge his cock and body. The deviant pleasure had grown within him to become an addiction, and he knew it would not be long before he called out a different member of the club with his own challenge. But his defeated rival still recovering in the dueling chamber had his own plans, and within him burned the same hot hatred and twisted desire to dominate that was an equal to Richard’s.

-----
    (One year before part 1)

Richard finished his shower and dried himself with a towel. His muscles were relaxed and his body was ready as he finished his final preparations for his next duel. A new member of the club had already won his first two duels, and Richard had been challenged by him. Richard was eager to show this upstart what an experienced member of the club could do. His response over the message boards had been quickly answered, and both men spent several days taunting and insulting each other with pictures of their long cocks. Richard felt a thrill at the thought of fucking a virgin asshole and making it into his personal bitch, not realizing that his first black rival had experienced the same thrill with Richard in his first fight. They two men had eventually agreed to a wrestle to submission match, with the winner being allowed to cum once. Each man would bring five thousand dollars, with the victor collecting both prizes. Reminded of his first rival Richard’s thoughts traveled back to their final and decisive duel, his cock now fully erect at the memories of the pain and pleasure he had experience that day.

-----
    (Over one year before part 1)

Leaving the club tired but refreshed from his shower and still basking the warmth of his first victory, Richard returned home and immediately uploaded his recording so he could begin editing the best bits. Before he went to bed he posted several clips of himself dominating his black rival on the club’s message boards. When he awoke he found several replies of congratulations from other anonymous club members, all of them having been challenged and defeated by the more experienced black member when they had first joined as well. Beating his rival in such a decisive fashion increased his standing among the other members, and by the end of the day Richard had already received a few taunts and snide remarks about his victory that heralded the approach of new challenges.

For the next few weeks Richard returned to his normal life where he focused on his fitness and his girlfriend Maru. He accepted two challenges to duels and won both of them, each victory increasing his confidence and secret desire for domination. With his windfall of cash from his string of successes, he made a down payment on his dream car. Richard and Maru also began to seriously discuss moving in together, as they found themselves spending more time sleeping together in the same apartment after they were exhausted from their numerous and strenuous sexual encounters. Richard’s surging confidence also had other benefits, as his boldness and newfound focus led to a promotion at his company. Richard’s life had improved ever since he had joined the dueling club, for he had taken his experiences and applied them to his work and life.

It had been three months since his first victory when he finally saw his black rival once again issuing a challenge to Richard. As he read the details of the message his heart began to pound in his chest and a surge of fear and adrenaline made his breaths short and sharp. His foe was challenging him to a no rules, no time limit match where the winner would be the man who knocked out his opponent. Each man would bet twenty thousand dollars and the loser would be stripped of their mask and permanently expelled from the club. Richard was in turmoil as he read the terms of the duel, as he felt a deep fear at losing access to the source of his passion and drive that had changed his life these last few months. But smothering this fear was a dark wave of lust and desire. Richard wanted nothing more than to see his rival unconscious at his feet with his mask in Richard’s victorious hand. To see his black face bared and confused brown eyes as he awoke to the realization of all he had just lost. His twisted desire won out in the end, and with grim purpose he responded that he found the terms acceptable and that he agreed to the duel.

Within hours both men where alerted by an urgent message from the president of their club. A duel to determine expulsion was very rare, and after confirming that both parties wished to continue he offered them an additional option. Both men were well known in the club and if they allowed the president to stream their duel to interested parties that were willing to pay a substantial fee to watch, then the club would double the total prize money for the winner. Within seconds both of the duelists had agreed, and the date of the match was set. On the day of the duel Richard once again found himself going through his prefight rituals in his private washroom. His heart beat was steady and strong, as he found himself free of fear and completely full of confidence of his eventual victory. When he was summoned to the fight chamber he strode with determination. Entering the now familiar arena, he tossed aside his briefcase of cash and began to softly bounce on his heels with his eyes locked on the far door. When the door finally swung open his despised rival burst into the room with wild eyes and a grimace of hate locked on his face. The two nude men’s cocks remained flaccid as they assumed boxing stances, both of them here to break and crush their foe to prove who was superior once and for all.

The duel began and each man fought tooth and nail to claim their prize. Richard’s fists slammed into dark flesh while his foe’s muscular legs swung around to impact against his pale skin. Both men became lost in the savage rhythm of battle as they moved around the chamber. Eventually they drew closer to grapple as fists pummeled kidneys and chins. With a low blow to a pale groin, Richard wheezed as he dropped to his knees in front of his attacker. Not allowing him to gain an advantage Richard instantly launched his own fist into the dark groin before him, causing his rival to collapse to the floor as both men cradled their damaged jewels. With a cry Richard lunged forward to latch like a lamprey to his enemy’s sweaty back. His legs coiled around his waist as one arm slid around his unprotected throat and his other locked it in place. Realizing his predicament, his black rival began to buck and twist as he tried to dislodge Richard. When his fingers and arms could not pry his constricting arm off his throat, his hands shot up towards Richards face. Clawed fingers and nails scraped and dragged along his face as he bent and twisted his head to try and protect his eyes. His leather hood prevented most of the damage as the attempts to escape weakened with every second. Darkness began to envelop the vision of the black man as his lungs burned with the desire for fresh air. With a final shudder Richard felt his rival finally go limp, as he immediately shoved him aside as he lay down on the floor. His lungs pumping like a bellow, Richard unleashed a shout of triumph as he looked up into the mirror and saw their two bodies laying in victory and defeat.

To Richard this was the greatest moment of his life, and the thrill of success made his blood burn hot as his cock began to swell. Groaning from the beating he had received, Richard rose to stand over his sleeping foe. Reaching down he pulled the mask off his face and place his foot on his chest as he roared out a primal cry and displayed his trophy to the hidden cameras. The loud shout caused his rival to stir and Richard looked down at the man beneath him as he awoke. Just as Richard had dreamed, he saw the confused expression of his foe as he slowly remembered what had happened. With a sudden gasp he saw the hulking figure above him holding his mask, and his hands shot up to feel his now naked face. Tears began to form in his eyes as he saw Richard strap the white domino mask to his bicep, and he offered no resistance when Richard’s hands reached down to push him on to his stomach. Pressing his face against the foam floor to hide from the hidden cameras, he wallowed in his despair as Richard began to claim his hard fought prize.

Richard didn’t know how long they remained in that chamber, his dark lust and twisted passion forcing his cock to swell again and again after releasing his seed. They had agreed to a no time limit match, and he set about exploring and dominating every inch of his rival for the last time. He fucked his ass over and over until they both exploded into orgasm. He had him suck him to completion again and again as he fondled and stroked his long dark spear until it gushed slick white seed into his squeezing fist. By the time Richard stumbled out of the room, both men were covered in each other’s cum and sweat. Richard struggled with his two briefcases, the pain of the opening battle now manifesting in dark bruises and swelling flesh. When he reached his washroom he fell into the shower on his ass, and reached up from the floor to turn on the hot water. For almost an hour he lay on the wet floor as the heat soothed his broken body and tired muscles. His cock ached from the rough friction and abuse it had endured over the last few hours. Standing on shaky legs he turned off the water and began to slowly dress to return home where he quickly fell into a dreamless slumber.

When he awoke he was ravenous, and as he ate his breakfast he opened his club account he saw a pile of messages in his inbox and a large sum in his account waiting to be withdrawn. Almost all of the messages were congratulations for emerging victorious from his high stakes duel. Most of the current members had never seen such a fight, and Richard secretly suspected that even fewer would be willing to accept such a challenge either. The message that caught his attention though was from the president of the club, offering his warm congratulations and deepest thanks for the immense amount of money Richard had earned for the club yesterday. At the end of the note was an invitation to some friendly private lessons with the president himself, with the insinuation of mutual satisfaction for both parties. Richard grinned as he knew he would eagerly accept the invitation, as powerful friends would open even more doors and present more opportunities. For now he got an ice pack for his badly mistreated groin, and when he went to the bathroom he saw he was covered in a pattern of bruises that would take days to fade away. With a sigh he started to dial Maru’s number as he tried to think of a way to explain why they could not hang out or fuck for one or two weeks.

-----
    (One year before part 1)

Richard entered the chamber and waited for the new challenger to appear. His body had been sharpened and honed during his year of membership in the club into a potent weapon. He had mastered his cock and sex drive, and his dark passion for dominance and control burned bright within him. He had not lost a single duel since he cast his rival out of the club, and he did not think his streak would be broken today by this unknown newbie. When the door opened the first thing he saw was a darkly tanned body adorned with a silver mask. His eyes drifted down and widened in surprise as he saw a tattoo of a coiling snake twisting up one arm to hiss at him over a shoulder. His gaze instantly flicked from feature to feature, confirming his suspicions as he realized that this was his friend Miguel standing before him. He looked up at his familiar brown eyes and saw the same confusion as Miguel stared first at the pale scar on his chin before sizing up his body and hooded face with the memory of his frequent gym partner. As their eyes locked together, both men hesitated as they knew who they would be fighting. For several seconds they remained frozen as their minds tried to think of a way to end the duel, but Richard realized that they were being recorded and that they would face severe punishment if it was found out they knew each other. His resolve firming into action, Richard stepped forward and spoke. “I’ll give you one chance to forfeit and leave now without your money. If you don’t, then this will end with my cock filling your ass.” At Richard’s words Miguel’s eyes narrowed, briefly flicking down to the briefcase behind Richard. His body tensed and relaxed before tensing again as Richard saw his mind flashing through his options. Reaching his decision Miguel gave a slow shake of his head, and raised his arms up as he bent his knees into a wrestling crouch. Baring his teeth Richard copied his posture and slowly advanced on his opponent. Their hands gripped together as muscles began to strain and bodies began to twist and struggle beneath the cameras behind the mirror, both men determined to win against their secret friend.

-----

With a cry of submission Miguel collapsed to the floor in front of the sweaty and exhausted Richard. His chest blew air in and out as he tried to catch his breath after the grueling battle. He stared down at Miguel’s backside as he lay broken before him, and stepping past him he bent down to collect Miguel’s briefcase of cash. When he turned around he found his legs anchored to the floor against his will. His cock slowly hardened as he watched the firm ass of Miguel. He tried to walk past him to collect his own case and leave, but was surprised when he felt himself kneel behind him. With growing horror, he watched helplessly as he saw his hands reach down to haul Miguel up to his hands and knees. He saw his own twisted grin in the mirror above as he watched the dark impulse within him control his body even as he tried to rise before he irreparably damaged his friendship with Miguel. Unable to stop himself, Richard watched the stranger in the mirror wearing his face line up his cock and press it against Miguel’s tight asshole. With a sneer of contempt he began to push against the hole that had never been penetrated, and with a groan from both men he forced his way deep into Miguel’s warm channel. Richard saw himself thrusting in and out with increasing speed, as Miguel kept his head hanging down in humiliation as he was fucked by someone he had once considered his friend. Richard’s hand moved up Miguel’s spine to grasp the fabric surrounding his head. Both men began to pant and groan as they fucked, and Richard pulled Miguel’s head back until he looked up at the mirror above. Miguel was already hard as Richard’s cock scraped past his prostate with every thrust, but seeing himself getting fucked for the first time in the mirror pushed him into a shame filled climax. Cum flowed out of his dick as he groaned in orgasm, pooling beneath him as each thrust of Richard’s long cock past his prostate sent another surge out of his balls. Feeling Miguel’s ass clench around his throbbing erection and seeing him watching in the mirror pushed Richard over the edge to join him in climax. As they stared at each other in the mirror above, Richard’s dick shot wave after wave of hot cum deep within Miguel as they both shuddered in ecstasy. Miguel’s limbs collapsed from the strain of the battle and the rough fucking he had just received, and Richard released the back of his silver mask as he fell into the puddle of his own cum. As Miguel fell forward Richard’s dick slipped free into the cool air, and Richard found himself in control of his own body again. He quickly rose to his feet and without looking or speaking to Miguel he collected both briefcases and swiftly left the room.

When he reached his washroom he was filled with shame, anger, lust, and self-loathing. His hands shook as he tried to figure out what had just happened. His emotions shifted back and forth as he tried to rationalize and lie to himself about how good it had felt to dominate and fuck Miguel. One instant he was blaming Miguel for not forfeiting when he gave him the chance, the next he was filled with self-loathing and lust when he remembered watching himself fuck his friend, and finally he was filled shame at how good it had felt to be the first to master Miguel’s ass and fill him with cum as they both climaxed. Realizing that he would be on edge all night, he collected his things and went home. He sent a text to Miguel asking him to call him so they could talk, but no reply came. Richard fell into a troubled sleep as for the first time his secret passion was negatively impacting his normal life.

Back in the dueling chamber Miguel lay alone in his own juices after Richard hurriedly departed. Within him was the same barrage of emotions swirling in Richard. He felt self-loathing and humiliation at having lost the duel to Richard and getting bred by him. He could feel Richard’s cum oozing out of his burning asshole to join the pool of his own cum. He felt anger that someone he had once considered a friend would do that to him, willfully ignoring the fact that he would have fucked Richard and taken the money if he had won the duel. Finally he felt shame at having to watch himself getting fucked in the mirror and experiencing one of the most intense orgasms of his life at Richard’s hands. After he had been invited to join this private club he had easily dominated and won his first two duels, and the pleasure he got from fucking the losers had swelled his pride. He had begun issuing challenges with no thought of the consequences of losing, and he had been eager when another anonymous member had accepted his offer to fight. Growing within him was the same dark ambition to dominate and fuck that burned so brightly in Richard. But when their twin passions had collided it had been Miguel who had been found wanting. With a flash of anger and hate, Miguel pushed himself to his feet. He knew what he had to do to reclaim his sense of self worth. With determination he strode from the room and returned home already planning his next steps that would ultimately lead back to the dimly lit room that smelled of cum, sex, and sweat. He saw the text from Richard, but ignored it as he only wanted to do one thing to the man who had once been his friend. Miguel imagined himself standing over Richard’s crumpled body and he saw his own cum leaking out Richard’s ass, and knew that only then he would have fulfilled his revenge against his secret rival.
    Last edited by Guilty_Spark; November 22nd, 2020 at 11:33 AM.

Junior Hostboard Member Haxor009's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: Secret Rivals - Prologue by Guilty_Spark (MvM)

Super, super hot :P I was waiting and hoping for any story from you hehe. Two rivalries for the price of one in this story! I do wish Miguel, as his one true rival, had more screen time, but I imagine that this is the intro to Richard so naturally we have to see his formation, and so Miguel's side in the next part of their rivalry comes later. Given Richard's victory in their fifth battle I was expecting Miguel to have been the winner of their first for some reason, so you subverted my expectations again haha! Not a complaint though, I like not knowing who will win :P Again, super hot story and I hope there are enough fans of MvM to give this story the support it deserves. As an MvM fan who also enjoys FvF, it's nice to be the main target audience for a change :P

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Keep writing ,mate.
    I think you will always find an audience ,that's the beauty of diversity.
    Dont gest disheartened about genres

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Hi, Guilty Spark,

I admit that I am not interested in MvM fights, but there is an audience on this board for them. So, I strongly encourage you to keep writing and find your audience. To my mind, the most important thing is that you are an excellent writer!

I'll be looking for part 2 of this story, with the men's girlfriends!

JB57
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

You surpass all expectations again! A great build up of novice to twisted fighter in Richard here great to read.

Junior Hostboard Member cockfighter64's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Awesome story, so well written and exciting!
    I'm always looking for new MvM fight stories, this is a really good one. Hope you'll write more. Thanks.

Junior Hostboard Member BananaMan42069's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Omg! Love this! Also I don’t know if anyone else would like it but I would really appreciate a story going over Richard and Maru’s sexfights. Written in a similar fashion as this where Maru and Richard become more competitive in sex until they are just full out sexfight ing each other every night for nothing more than bragging rights until the next time they have sex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk