Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: My three favorite authors on this site

Rivals Rapture has an amazing and sensitive emotional element in her writing as does Kingofdapirates.
    RR will always be by fav writer.
    There is an element of love and passion which connects with the reader and draws the reader in.
    loved the passion and love element in the Gift too by Catharsis.Lovely plot enhanced by the emotion.
    Need these writers to write more.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

To many to name, but the majority of them have been mentioned. Hell if I was faster and the writers got paid for it. I'd be begging most of them to let me illustrate some of their stories.

Junior Hostboard Member pwk2929's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Gradius and Catharsis for me.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

I start with the ladies... Angel Dawn is the queen of this hostboard. Personal opinion, i guess this is not only me : I do not think that there are any objections about it.
    "Private Eye" has been one of the top erotic stories ever posted in this hostboard.
    I wish Angel to come back. Or whoever is under this name, i say for years that there are 1-2 similar writing styles which make me wonder.
    I hope this to work as a provocation also !! LOL Angel to appear all of a sudden to assure me and to confirm that she is not under another writer's name as well. LOL (OF COURSE she has NOT to explain anything, we all respect her absence, for her own reasons. But i have miss her ! )

However there are some princesses which are very good. Be carefull Angel !! Anna the Marine Chick is very good and she writes very hot erotic stories.

Now for men... I know that some will not like this post as there are MANY very good writers, i can't name all.
    I name the 5 ones i like more.
    Alphabetically :
    Anubisx,
    A. Penman,
    Dean Smith,
    JB57,
    King of Pirates.

However, as i said, till 1-2 years ago quite some very good writers who posted very hot and well written (not the same !) stories here.
    Now new pens (or keyboards ? LOL) started to appear... We will see, it is early yet...

IMHO.
    Last edited by Giannis-CB; July 27th, 2021 at 02:24 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member Rivals_Rapture's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Question Re: My three favorite authors on this site

Quote Originally Posted by Sanny84 View Post
    It seems to me that almost all authors write interesting and well.
    I, too, always wanted to be able to express my thoughts just as beautifully. But I never succeeded and I have to ask for help. now, when I need to write an essay, I turn to their authors at bestessay.com/coursework/ . I contacted them 2 days before the delivery of the work, and today they sent me an essay, checked for plagiarism, without errors and well-designed stylistically
    I would wonder if they would be willing to write a tale of two women who are locked in such a desperate feud of hate and malice that they destroy one another's lives. Each causing the other to lose their husbands, jobs, and all else they hold dear. Not to then settle their score and rise from the ashes of their contest to get all they had lost back, but instead to discover that in their maddened need to discover which of them was the better woman they had resigned themselves to only the tattered fabric of their former lives and no one other than their great nemesis to rely on.

Maybe a slow and sweaty titfight. A battle fueled by an unspeakable jealousy that has festered and grown over years of shared spaces, glances, and men. The rivals involved feeling compelled to push through their pain, their bruising, their soreness, and their growing desire for one another. Bearing such burdens only to find themselves on their knees, muttering curses and mewling weakly as they fall asleep with their heads on each others shoulders. Never having pulled their swollen and battered breasts apart or having given in to the woman they loath to the pit of their very soul.

No, no, instead I think we need to know if they'd write of a mistress and wife tying their long blonde and brunette hair into a knot so that they can fuck long, trib hard, and never have to worry that the other will try to run. Both women needing so very badly to have their seemingly endless war over the same man come to an end that night. No longer able to tolerate smelling the others perfume on his dress shirts, tasting the others essence on his cock, or knowing that when they have fallen asleep next to him, that it is the other he so gleefully texts.

Think you can get back to us on that?

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rivals_Rapture View Post
    I would wonder if they would be willing to write a tale of two women who are locked in such a desperate feud of hate and malice that they destroy one another's lives. Each causing the other to lose their husbands, jobs, and all else they hold dear. Not to then settle their score and rise from the ashes of their contest to get all they had lost back, but instead to discover that in their maddened need to discover which of them was the better woman they had resigned themselves to only the tattered fabric of their former lives and no one other than their great nemesis to rely on.

Maybe a slow and sweaty titfight. A battle fueled by an unspeakable jealousy that has festered and grown over years of shared spaces, glances, and men. The rivals involved feeling compelled to push through their pain, their bruising, their soreness, and their growing desire for one another. Bearing such burdens only to find themselves on their knees, muttering curses and mewling weakly as they fall asleep with their heads on each others shoulders. Never having pulled their swollen and *******d breasts apart or having given in to the woman they loath to the pit of their very soul.

No, no, instead I think we need to know if they'd write of a mistress and wife tying their long blonde and brunette hair into a knot so that they can **** long, trib hard, and never have to worry that the other will try to run. Both women needing so very badly to have their seemingly endless war over the same man come to an end that night. No longer able to tolerate smelling the others perfume on his dress shirts, tasting the others essence on his ****, or knowing that when they have fallen asleep next to him, that it is the other he so gleefully texts.

Think you can get back to us on that?
    Tying hair together is definitely very hot. Lots of opportunities for endless, passionate, tongue kissing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12